PDA

View Full Version : Any medicine/cream for foul smell vagina?

Peter
17-10-2003, 10:41 PM
Could anyone advise wat medicine or medicated cream to buy for my wife's frequent foul smell from her vagina?

She is physical ok but her vagina always has a smell like rotten fish!

Pls advise, if any. Thanks.

sammyboyfor
18-10-2003, 04:02 AM
Chances are it's either "Bacterial Vaginosis" or "Trichomoniasis".

There's no point treating your wife if you don't treat yourself too as you could well be harbouring the bug even though you are not displaying any symptoms.

Both of you need to see a doctor.

Do a google search on the above terms for more information.

Originally posted by Peter
Could anyone advise wat medicine or medicated cream to buy for my wife's frequent foul smell from her vagina?

sammyboyfor
18-10-2003, 01:43 PM
All that may do is mask the smell temporarily. It won't cure the underlying fungal or bacterial infection.

Treatment by a proper medical professional is required for both sex partners.

Originally posted by playboy23
there is a term method to avoid the smell from her vagina.....get some fresh lemon juice to spread the whole pussy including the cunt...leave it for abt 10mins then wash wif water & use towel to keep dry..at last ready to be served by u.

Peter
20-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Thanks Guys for the responses.

Idoru
20-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by playboy23
there is a term method to avoid the smell from her vagina.....get some fresh lemon juice to spread the whole pussy including the cunt...leave it for abt 10mins then wash wif water & use towel to keep dry..at last ready to be served by u.

Fresh lemon juice on pussy? She will jump sky high .....
Cheers

ian_dragonboat
20-10-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
All that may do is mask the smell temporarily. It won't cure the underlying fungal or bacterial infection.

Treatment by a proper medical professional is required for both sex partners.

Sir, u sure know abt sexual health issue, pls allow me to ask a question, u know any clinic tat do inserting ball-bearing in the penis skin for male?

i remember some clinic will do it for u. pls enlight me. XIE XIE

ith_garp
12-04-2004, 04:23 PM
hey peter, i understand the problem. just went thru it with my woman. if there's no discharge and u'r sure it's not an infection problem (perhaps a visit to a doc is needed to determine this), then it could be caused by her wearing those panty liners day in and day out.

does she wear them? if she does, tell her to stop. and sleep without panties. basic idea is to get lots of fresh air, promote air circulation. this helps prevent bacterial growth in the hot moist insides (which leads to the foul fishy smell).

my woman's all fine now, back to smelling wonderful. i found out about the cause on the net (of course) but can't remember the site, so i can't refer you to it. but just try it. doesn't cost anything.

let me know (on this thread) if it works. i'm sure other guys are suffering the same (and their women too, of course), and all because of this misconception that panty liners must be good for them.

and another thing -- apparently, water is all women need to wash themselves. soaps are supposed to be bad, killing the good bacteria and upsetting the ph balance in the vagina (which is supposed to be self-cleaning).

good luck :)

lucifai
12-04-2004, 09:57 PM

Well the bad smell is actually due to the thrush(white discharge). Basically she needs an internal cleansing before their period. Many women find that symptons such as abdominal bloating and fluid retention flare up before their period. There are traditional and modern medicines to overcome these problems.

For more info, please email to me. Thanks Email : [email protected]

ayako
12-04-2004, 11:28 PM
A related question. What if the vagina doesn't smell but occasional itching and urine becomes smelly quickly after being exposed to air? Is there a possibility of a fungal or bacterial infection internally?

Just want to hear some view from the expert brothers here. :o

CheoNemo
17-04-2004, 12:35 AM

can ask your wife to wash her private part with those vagina washing solution which can be bought from any pharmacy. and i think one of the guys mention that don't wear panty during sleep, i think it is quite a good idea as it actually "airs" the private part and therefore more hygienic.

btw, i can't stop laughing now cos i think of the 3 letter vulgarity that guys like to scold :p

tcya
23-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Try Cellfood.

Peter
28-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Hello tcya,
Thank you for sharing with us about cellfood as a possible solution.
Would like to share a little more about cellfood (whether it was from own experience or hear-say).

Btw, where to buy this cellfood?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Cheers!

asiancigar
28-05-2004, 10:58 AM

Bro Peter, do vist Guardian Pharmacy and enquire about 'vaginal dooch' (don't worry about the brand), buy one, follow instructions for use and u will notice that it instantly kills the foul odour. NB.. max useage, once a fortnight for the first 2 months, thereafter once a month should be sufficient. Don't use it excessively as it will dry up the inner walls of vagina and affect its sensitivity.

Gd Luck

newyorker88
29-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Bro Peter, do vist Guardian Pharmacy and enquire about 'vaginal dooch' (don't worry about the brand), buy one, follow instructions for use and u will notice that it instantly kills the foul odour. NB.. max useage, once a fortnight for the first 2 months, thereafter once a month should be sufficient. Don't use it excessively as it will dry up the inner walls of vagina and affect its sensitivity.

Gd Luck

Thanks for the information. My GF uses this often and I notice that there is no smell coming fro her pussy after using. However, I notice that after she uses such products, her pussy become quite dry, like wat you mention.

Just wonder if there is any other natural medications for it? I mean old wives remedy.... Thanks!

sammyboyfor
29-05-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the information. My GF uses this often and I notice that there is no smell coming fro her pussy after using. However, I notice that after she uses such products, her pussy become quite dry, like wat you mention.

Just wonder if there is any other natural medications for it? I mean old wives remedy.... Thanks!

Don't waste your time with douches and old wives remedies. Odours from the vagina are caused by bacterial and/or fungal infections. The only cure is the appropriate antibiotics.

Douches only mask the smell. They don't cure the underlying infection. It's like spraying perfume in a public toilet. When the perfume clears, the toilet still stinks.

Do a search on the net for "Bacterial Vaginosis" and "Trichomoniasis". You'll then understand what I'm talking about.

Quill
18-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Vaginitis is a treatable condition. And please don't douche the vagina. All healthy vaginas have bacteria and other organisms residing inside. Regular douching would upset the balance of vaginal bacteria and cause inflammation of the vagina.

Dr Quill

VW123
28-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Don't waste your time with douches and old wives remedies. Odours from the vagina are caused by bacterial and/or fungal infections. The only cure is the appropriate antibiotics.

Douches only mask the smell. They don't cure the underlying infection. It's like spraying perfume in a public toilet. When the perfume clears, the toilet still stinks.

Do a search on the net for "Bacterial Vaginosis" and "Trichomoniasis". You'll then understand what I'm talking about.

What's causing the smell, is it didnt wash CB properly or what ? can the CB juice cause any kind of disases if in contact with mouth, dick etc

sammyboyfor
28-10-2004, 05:20 PM
What's causing the smell, is it didnt wash CB properly or what ? can the CB juice cause any kind of disases if in contact with mouth, dick etc

Do a search for the specific conditions I mentioned you moron. :mad: