PDA

View Full Version : Spas In KL - Recommendations Needed

Darius
15-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Dropping by KL this weekend, any spa with good facilities and massage in KL or PJ to recommend?

alphaone
16-10-2003, 12:42 PM
If you have no other spa in mind, just go to Cititel, level 3. :D

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by alphaone

thats my fav spa in KL...:D

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
thats my fav spa in KL...:D

i will check this place out when i go to KL in Nov, wanna join?

alphaone
16-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil

Any time.. let me know when you wanna go.. can check out together.. :D

time989
17-10-2003, 12:23 AM
hi bro

where is cititel spa in kl?

thank u

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 06:17 AM

nov when?? before 14th i onZzz...

alphaone
17-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by time989
hi bro

where is cititel spa in kl?

thank u

Its located at Mid-Valley MegaMall, Cititel Hotel :D

Pretender
17-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Well Guys,

SPAS in CITITEL sux. It is just like KFC... fast food center. The gals there just only rushing to finish their "job".

Why dont you try SPA at Wisma Genesis. Level 10. Good one.

Pretender.

Darius
17-10-2003, 08:06 PM
Any other recommendation bros? Leaving tomolo...

alphaone
18-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Pretender
Well Guys,

SPAS in CITITEL sux. It is just like KFC... fast food center. The gals there just only rushing to finish their "job".

Pretender.

Thanks for the info. So where is this Wisma Genesis? Town? :D

Cuntalk
18-10-2003, 07:10 PM

sure why not u will definately luv it...let me know...preferably end Nov?

Cuntalk
18-10-2003, 07:11 PM
Any time.. let me know when you wanna go.. can check out together.. :D

now there iz ur homebase liao rite?:D

Cuntalk
18-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by SonicXXX

ur bai kar can fully recover by that time?:p

Cuntalk
18-10-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Pretender
Well Guys,

Pretender.

u kena the wrong gal?

SonicXXX
18-10-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
ur bai kar can fully recover by that time?:p

not well also must go... kekeke

MrDevil
19-10-2003, 04:34 AM

Its a super hum sup marathon mission ler
7 ~ 9 Nov in KL, 10 Nov in JB... dare enough?

SonicXXX
19-10-2003, 04:46 AM
Its a super hum sup marathon mission ler
7 ~ 9 Nov in KL, 10 Nov in JB... dare enough?

by when must confm seat?? can jio one more friend? the one tat book Do-re-mom...

MrDevil
19-10-2003, 05:51 AM
by when must confm seat?? can jio one more friend? the one tat book Do-re-mom...

hmmm... tell u in PM

SonicXXX
19-10-2003, 04:06 PM
hmmm... tell u in PM

okie...;)

Cuntalk
19-10-2003, 04:33 PM
hmmm... tell u in PM

nb play gay again...

ygoh
20-10-2003, 10:45 PM
has anyone tried Topaz Spa in USJ before? what's ya recommendation for a good ding, if any.

to the taikos that has been to cititel...what's ya recommendation ler. share abit leh...

ricardo6839
25-10-2003, 12:48 PM
There is a place call Palace de Spa at Life Centre in KL City. This place is huge. They have 5 seperate TV room,2 spas a sauna and steam bath. My friends and I were met by the captain who asked if we want massage or package. The latter cost RM218. He even show us the VIP room coz there was 3 of us. The room has a jacuzzi, karaoke set and 3 seperate rooms with water bed. Double session is RM440 per pax. After first session can exchange chick with brudders. We opted for regular one coz got dinner appointment later. Here can choose girls. The captain introduced the girls one by one. I took 321 coz she reminds me of a chick that I was longing to fuck in Penang.
Her service was average. Got a bit piss off coz she was quite rushing.
Nothing memorable but if want to relax this place is OK. But if u wanna fuck, Midway Spa at Cititel is better. Need to go a bit early though. The recommended beauties there are Mun Mun, Cartier and Diamond.

thongster27
28-10-2003, 02:44 PM
hey bros.... just came back from KL from a really short trip... must say the clubing there quite fun alot better dan singapore... wil be haeding up again this week... do any of you bros noe of any good place to go for clubing or for sleze.... thanks alot

alphaone
29-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Standard usual places still around Bukit Bintang like Beach Club etc... Anyone know of any other spots in the city?? :D

Hurricane
31-10-2003, 11:37 PM
There is a similar discussion forum in delphiforums. It contain a lot of information on KL cheong places.

URL is as follows, but you need to have a login to access it.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/mamakspecial

Enjoy ! :)

BobParis
05-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Hi,

All the lao jiao here, i hv posted a few FR in Geylong scenes, but have not been to malaysia for cheonging yet. i am going a grp of frds this weekend. I want to ask if its better to stay in bukit bintang area or china town? which one got more action? We want to go clubbing first and see if got any luck and if not, then go for some choenging, any bro here got gd discos to recommend to pick up gals? and what abt the streetwalkers outside nova hotel, heard a lot of hotties there??

Thanks a lot, i will post FR when i m back
hope bros here can help me here
lol

alphaone
06-11-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by BobParis
Hi,

All the lao jiao here, i hv posted a few FR in Geylong scenes, but have not been to malaysia for cheonging yet. i am going a grp of frds this weekend. I want to ask if its better to stay in bukit bintang area or china town? which one got more action? We want to go clubbing first and see if got any luck and if not, then go for some choenging, any bro here got gd discos to recommend to pick up gals? and what abt the streetwalkers outside nova hotel, heard a lot of hotties there??

Thanks a lot, i will post FR when i m back
hope bros here can help me here
lol

of coz BB area lah, go try out Barfly or Bliss, its next to Concorde Hotel.. the last time i went there got some craze women doing bar top dancing.. Just my 2 cents :D

BobParis
07-11-2003, 01:32 AM
of coz BB area lah, go try out Barfly or Bliss, its next to Concorde Hotel.. the last time i went there got some craze women doing bar top dancing.. Just my 2 cents :D

Thanks,man i will try out and write FR afterwards

bratty99
09-11-2003, 12:28 AM
Just last month, my buddy and I went to this place in the far end of Jalan Imbi called Zhong Nan Hai in Mandarin, English is called like Tropicana Relaxation and Rest. They got spa n massage n package, located in a condominium, which virtually is owned by the entire operation. Only a few private owners still live there, as many have moved out mainly due to the joint.

Overall rating for facility is 3/10, sort of run-down place. Package was RM198/pax. Girls, I rate them overall 6/10, Malays and Chinese; just ask captain for some recommendation if you're unsure. Choice not that much, about 8 of them when we went there on a Thu nite, ard 930pm.

The gal I took was like named Lily, about 5'4", quite su-bun and quiet when she was being lined up.

Looks: 6/10
Figure: 6/10
BJ: 7/10. Licks ur kotek too, ticklish.
Boobs: 33B
Shower: nothing much, just the front and lower body.

Quite friendly; we chatted quite a bit (in Cantonese) about her work, the joint mainly. Smoked though. About the last 20 minutes or so, she started working. My didi already yelling for exit; what more almost came when she BJ. Too bad, about just a minute she rode me, I came. Realising it, she checked my cum, and commented it's rather thin. Embarassed to tell her I jerked myself off the nite b4, came out with a lame excuse of work pressure. Kind enough of her, said that maybe there's still some more, so rode me again. Too bad once more, my didi already exhausted fr the 1st round, didn't come a second time, if not, really 'tat'.

Finishing off the business, we showered. Then b4 we left, she just straigthened the bedsheet. Only then I realised it was not changed when we went it!!! Ugh, how gross!!! Imagine the fellas b4 me had been riding in the same bedsheet...

So, if you're still not detered by the notion of unchanged bedsheet, you can give it a shot. Or else, just treat it as any other spa. ;)

bohlaong
03-12-2003, 01:14 PM
i just moving in to KL last month(now staying at wangsa maju)...i was looking the young girl for room services..any recommended???

cnyman
03-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Clean & decent type Unisex Spa?
Going to KL weekend with gf staying Subang area.

Any bros can help recommend some clean & decent type of Spa or Aroma therapy massage tat for both in same room (steam/sauna/spa)

Onli knew Spa at KL city : Wisma HLA & Lion-now Citibank but onli for male and at Penang : 1 of the all suite hotel

Tks

girlhunter
09-12-2003, 07:56 PM

Hi alphaone,

How is the service in Cititel??? the gal there look nice? local or prc?
What is the charges??

seafoodgumbo
10-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by girlhunter
Hi alphaone,

What is the charges??

To answer your question -

Service - some have had good experiences, some did not. Personally feel that some of the 'captains' are dicks but some of em aren't. As for the gals - ask for recommendations but there are the usual popular ones. There is a thread on a few names recommended.

Gals - oh yeah... some look really yummy... generally stock there is pretty nice... Just pop you some names of the top few - Mun Mun, Cartier, Diamond ..... saw one named pinky looks hot but not sure of service. Bi Bi ain't bad too and she gives a hell of a good massage.

Stock is mainly local with about 3-5 PRCs whom you don't get to view (they have personal rooms to go to)

Charges -

Standard Local
RM 189
RM 239 with massage

PRC
RM 198 inclusive of a short session of massage if she is able to

alphaone
11-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Hi alphaone,

What is the charges??

Its all depends on your luck and who you get.. generally this place operates like a fast food... time to move on to somewhere else..:o

girlhunter
13-12-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by seafoodgumbo
To answer your question -

Service - some have had good experiences, some did not. Personally feel that some of the 'captains' are dicks but some of em aren't. As for the gals - ask for recommendations but there are the usual popular ones. There is a thread on a few names recommended.

Gals - oh yeah... some look really yummy... generally stock there is pretty nice... Just pop you some names of the top few - Mun Mun, Cartier, Diamond ..... saw one named pinky looks hot but not sure of service. Bi Bi ain't bad too and she gives a hell of a good massage.

Stock is mainly local with about 3-5 PRCs whom you don't get to view (they have personal rooms to go to)

Charges -

Standard Local
RM 189
RM 239 with massage

PRC
RM 198 inclusive of a short session of massage if she is able to

Hi seafoodgumbo,
Can't we choose the girl ourselves at cititel? must get okt to recommand? sometime their recommandation can't be trusted.
anyway, thanks for the name given, i'll try some and share my experience later....

seafoodgumbo
15-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Hi seafoodgumbo,
Can't we choose the girl ourselves at cititel? must get okt to recommand? sometime their recommandation can't be trusted.
anyway, thanks for the name given, i'll try some and share my experience later....

Yo Girlhunter!

Well you can choose anyone at Cititel but you can't view everyone.

1stly - the popular ones hardly make it for the preliminary parade.
2ndly - the ones you do get to view are either what is available now or just came out from previous session.

As for the PRC's .... for their 'safety' they are kept in the hotel rooms of the hotel and therefore you do not get the chance to view what they are like.... You can only rely on either OKT recommendations and of course Sammy Forum Bros recommendations.

Best I recommend is you jot down a few 'recommended names' pay them a visit and view whats available.... if you don't like what you see ask for recommendations of what you don't see.... and if you are still not convinced ... TRUST your fellow cheongers recommendations ;)

Good Bonkin to ya Alphaone! Need more help?

girlhunter
15-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Yo Girlhunter!

Well you can choose anyone at Cititel but you can't view everyone.

1stly - the popular ones hardly make it for the preliminary parade.
2ndly - the ones you do get to view are either what is available now or just came out from previous session.

As for the PRC's .... for their 'safety' they are kept in the hotel rooms of the hotel and therefore you do not get the chance to view what they are like.... You can only rely on either OKT recommendations and of course Sammy Forum Bros recommendations.

Best I recommend is you jot down a few 'recommended names' pay them a visit and view whats available.... if you don't like what you see ask for recommendations of what you don't see.... and if you are still not convinced ... TRUST your fellow cheongers recommendations ;)

Good Bonkin to ya Alphaone! Need more help?

Hi seafoodgumbo,

Thx bro, u r really helpful......
i'll share with u my experience at Cititel later....

I went to Chile spa at Puchong with a few frens last night, really good experiece here..... we were arranged to parade for nearly 30gals( prc, viet n local).....
I took one and this gal really make me think she is my lover, not doing business.... really good service!!

So bros, here should try at this Chile aps.....
recommanded : 112...

enjoy life....

seafoodgumbo
15-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Hi seafoodgumbo,

I went to Chile spa at Puchong with a few frens last night, really good experiece here..... we were arranged to parade for nearly 30gals( prc, viet n local).....
I took one and this gal really make me think she is my lover, not doing business.... really good service!!

enjoy life....

Girlhunter,

By any chance is 112 a tall, slim and pretty looking PRC? heheheheheh.... if i remember correctly... friend said she was really good AND for those who like bare back riding.... was offered a natural ride.... I reckon she offers this selectively only... so g'luck all!

alphaone
15-12-2003, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the recommendation.. seems that there's a lot of happenings at this Chile SPA, must check it out one of these days! :D

girlhunter
15-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Girlhunter,

By any chance is 112 a tall, slim and pretty looking PRC? heheheheheh.... if i remember correctly... friend said she was really good AND for those who like bare back riding.... was offered a natural ride.... I reckon she offers this selectively only... so g'luck all!

Hahahah, u r right!! that is the girl!!
talk and slim..... like model...

Do u have any others good gals to share with us??

Hope others bros, can share more of your experience at Chile and recomments those good gals to everyone here....

Happy bonking!!

seafoodgumbo
16-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Hahahah, u r right!! that is the girl!!
talk and slim..... like model...

Do u have any others good gals to share with us??

Hope others bros, can share more of your experience at Chile and recomments those good gals to everyone here....

Happy bonking!!

Well....

81 is a petite, cute / pretty girl from PRC. She has big jugs! If you are into big tits she is a good one to check out. According to friend... is also 'a GOOD FIT' heheheheheh. Refering to a previous posting somewhere by a fellow samster, 81 is also apparently one of the popular ones.

I also recommend 60 - also with jugs and very pleasant character......

sadly this place happens to be one of the few places where you see many contestants for the Miss China regionals but find that you are unable to interview everyone in one day.

Trust your instincts bro and always maintain eye contact with them.. you can always be assured that the one who smiles back at you or has a pleasant look will always provide you a better experience than one that just looks pretty.

CHEERS TO PRC GALS!!!!

sgbang
16-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Hi seafoodgumbo,

enjoy life....

yeah... agree... tried gril no. 81... D cup tits.... nice bj, but the fj not so good... what the heck.. noce boobs :D

sgbang
16-12-2003, 12:20 PM
anyone wanna cheong chille spa again?? me going back to KL tihs sun for 2-3 days..... :D

can't wait for those papayas.... wonder if they allow 2 gals to service or not... hahaha;)

girlhunter
20-12-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by sgbang
anyone wanna cheong chille spa again?? me going back to KL tihs sun for 2-3 days..... :D

can't wait for those papayas.... wonder if they allow 2 gals to service or not... hahaha;)

Bro, not only 2 gals to service,,, but 3 also can, just find out the charges with the OKT. He'll tell you what to do!

Share with us your experience!!

CuntMan
20-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Well, as far as i know, if u could fork out the $$$$ 2 Guys on 1 gal, or 3 gals on 1 guy oso can.
but they charge as 2 times or 3 times lor
depends on the person joinin
no matter how, alse lose $$$$ one
I had an idea, why not book out these girls, 2 or 3 person each with 1.
then go hotel, hehehehe
mass orgy eh ????? Or tag team ? or exchange partner. More choice, more selection. Provided, suitable type.

girlhunter
22-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Hi all,

Does any one try the gal no. 61 and 62 in Chile??
Any comments on their service and attitude?

Try some gals, some time they look pretty and sui, but attitude really let us down.

If anyone try this 2 gals at Chile, pls share your experience.
Thanks.

Hitman
23-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Hi,

I was at KL over the weekend and had two bonks amidst the shopping and sight-seeing.

Went to two of the HC there- Empire (near Jalan Alor) and Green Elephant. Went there after 9pm on both occassions and after the gal selection, had them sent them my hotel room for the session. I stayed at Jalan Bukit Bintang and is within walking distance of both HC.

At Empire, I took a Viet gal by the name 'Xiao Jian', very good service, a bit bah bah but definitely not fat.

At Green Elephant, was a gal by the Charissa, this one is hot! A very pretty mixed local Malay, speaks good English, although her boobs are real, but they look too big for her slim body.

Both HC are quite run down, something like Singapore's Bugis HC, minimum facilities. I was led there by the runners while walking along the streets.

For both, I paid RM250 each including the transport to the hotel I'm staying.

girlhunter
28-12-2003, 08:28 PM
Hi seafoodgumbo,

Do u visit Chile recently?????
Any good recommandation for PRC?? What i mean is those with good service and attitude.... can provide gal fren feel!!

I try 61 few days ago!! Good and highly recommanded.
My fren try 129, model look n very good in service.... according to my fren, worth trying!
For 81,,,,, no command at all!

Well....

81 is a petite, cute / pretty girl from PRC. She has big jugs! If you are into big tits she is a good one to check out. According to friend... is also 'a GOOD FIT' heheheheheh. Refering to a previous posting somewhere by a fellow samster, 81 is also apparently one of the popular ones.

I also recommend 60 - also with jugs and very pleasant character......

sadly this place happens to be one of the few places where you see many contestants for the Miss China regionals but find that you are unable to interview everyone in one day.

Trust your instincts bro and always maintain eye contact with them.. you can always be assured that the one who smiles back at you or has a pleasant look will always provide you a better experience than one that just looks pretty.

CHEERS TO PRC GALS!!!!

seafoodgumbo
29-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Hi seafoodgumbo,

Do u visit Chile recently?????
Any good recommandation for PRC?? What i mean is those with good service and attitude.... can provide gal fren feel!!

I try 61 few days ago!! Good and highly recommanded.
My fren try 129, model look n very good in service.... according to my fren, worth trying!
For 81,,,,, no command at all!

Hi Girlhunter,

Last visit was about 1 month ago. Trying not to do this frequently .... though have only been there 3 or so times ... the PRCs seem to recognise me :P

Good service and attitude... hmmm... well check out the 'interesting place out of kl thread' mention of 112 i think is made.... she is a tallish leggy PRC with a very pleasant character. If you are after jugs... this is not the girl but a friend and a samster have already given her the thumbs up.... hmmm that samster could have been you actually... =) Apart from that i can only recommend you 60. Wanna check with you... is 61 a shortish cute young one? looks a bit korean-ish

Will get some more feedback from buddies ;)

sgbang
29-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Hi Girlhunter,

Last visit was about 1 month ago. Trying not to do this frequently .... though have only been there 3 or so times ... the PRCs seem to recognise me :P

Good service and attitude... hmmm... well check out the 'interesting place out of kl thread' mention of 112 i think is made.... she is a tallish leggy PRC with a very pleasant character. If you are after jugs... this is not the girl but a friend and a samster have already given her the thumbs up.... hmmm that samster could have been you actually... =) Apart from that i can only recommend you 60. Wanna check with you... is 61 a shortish cute young one? looks a bit korean-ish

ok, so lets compile... #81 is D-cup jugs with fair skin, #112 is tall leggy and pleasent character... what about #60 and #61??

seafoodgumbo
29-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by sgbang
ok, so lets compile... #81 is D-cup jugs with fair skin, #112 is tall leggy and pleasent character... what about #60 and #61??

60 is a fairly attractive type. Not slim but not fat. Sorta big boned typed. Big jugs as well and not dark cherries. Service is very good as she will not rush and will ensure you are happy. Fair skin too i think :P ... 61 can't confirm sorry

sgbang
29-12-2003, 04:51 PM
hhmmmm... must try #60 when i go back next time... wat's her name?? she got cim or not?? hmmm....:D

girlhunter
29-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Walau..... u really good, yes 61 is that girl, not that talk but nice in looking! have gl feel when bonk her.

Is 60 really good? will have a look on her in next visit....
Also a new gal just came in ....129 Model look but charge $208...

Hi Girlhunter,

seafoodgumbo
30-12-2003, 09:26 AM
Walau..... u really good, yes 61 is that girl, not that talk but nice in looking! have gl feel when bonk her.

Is 60 really good? will have a look on her in next visit....
Also a new gal just came in ....129 Model look but charge $208...

Heheheheheh.... :D 61 was recommended to me by the establishment.... supposed to be very young too and i agree... even caught a glimpse of her hugging her humoungus teddy bear at one time in between working. I personally recommend 60 Girlhunter... i believe you would be happy and for 60, the more she likes ya.. the more she'll do for ya hehehehehehe....

as for the RM 208 charge.. captain actually explained / joked why it was so which was owing to where she comes from (airplane ticket pricier) which i thought was quite funny... but anyway its only an extra RM 10 on top of the normal RM 198 so no biggy.

Thx for the referal... might have seen this 129 but didn't take her number down. WILL SCOUT AGAIN SOON

girlhunter
04-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Hurricane
There is a similar discussion forum in delphiforums. It contain a lot of information on KL cheong places.

URL is as follows, but you need to have a login to access it.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/mamakspecial

Enjoy ! :)

Thanks.

girlhunter
07-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Heheheheheh.... :D 61 was recommended to me by the establishment.... supposed to be very young too and i agree... even caught a glimpse of her hugging her humoungus teddy bear at one time in between working. I personally recommend 60 Girlhunter... i believe you would be happy and for 60, the more she likes ya.. the more she'll do for ya hehehehehehe....

as for the RM 208 charge.. captain actually explained / joked why it was so which was owing to where she comes from (airplane ticket pricier) which i thought was quite funny... but anyway its only an extra RM 10 on top of the normal RM 198 so no biggy.

Thx for the referal... might have seen this 129 but didn't take her number down. WILL SCOUT AGAIN SOON

Hi bro seafoodgumbo,
Called chile today.... the OKT told me #128,#129,#79, #68 all back to china..... what happen? All this r ang pai lah, have any updated news on this?

drmike
12-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Visited skyriver yesterday.....
lots of prc inside,,,, all should visit there, u wont regret..

seafoodgumbo
13-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi bro seafoodgumbo,
Called chile today.... the OKT told me #128,#129,#79, #68 all back to china..... what happen? All this r ang pai lah, have any updated news on this?

Hi Girlhunter,

It's CNY, they all went back to China of course :D for the new year. Some will be back after CNY but some won't be. 129 will be back though heheheheheheh that i do know. To be expected with a lot of the PRCs i guess during this time of the year. Don't despair cos there are always new faces.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all Chinese Samsters and those Celebrating!