PDA

View Full Version : Distinction Luxury

$$noenuff
15-10-2003, 02:44 PM
Surprising how come no one talk about this place. Its just opposite City Square located on the 2nd floor of Truimph Star hotel. I also hear it is opened by a Singaporean.

Went last week, it is exactly like one of our Singapore hotel health centre.

They have only a steam bath.

Charges are quite cheap.

RM60 for one hour, 45 mins is cheaper. Forgot how much.

FJ for girls varies between RM100 - RM 120.

Bath tubs in room.

Girl I had provided a good massage. Mid 20s, looks is average but BJ and FJ skills are good. Body looks great to me, slim and great ass. I love great ass. Good for my fav doggie.

Name is Michelle, number 3.

hearthrob
29-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Surprising how come no one talk about this place. Its just opposite City Square located on the 2nd floor of Truimph Star hotel. I also hear it is opened by a Singaporean.

Went last week, it is exactly like one of our Singapore hotel health centre.

They have only a steam bath.

Charges are quite cheap.

RM60 for one hour, 45 mins is cheaper. Forgot how much.

FJ for girls varies between RM100 - RM 120.

Bath tubs in room.

Girl I had provided a good massage. Mid 20s, looks is average but BJ and FJ skills are good. Body looks great to me, slim and great ass. I love great ass. Good for my fav doggie.

Name is Michelle, number 3.

I once saw the exterior, which look not bad.....maybe this friday can go....:D

Any brudders any other gals to recommend? Big boobs and good look?

alphaone
29-10-2003, 08:19 PM
hey, interested to check it out together?:D

$$noenuff
30-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
I once saw the exterior, which look not bad.....maybe this friday can go....:D

Any brudders any other gals to recommend? Big boobs and good look?

Actually there are no facilities there except a Steam Bath. Its like our Singapore HC but its cheaper and you can ask the girl to strip and massage you. There is no fear of AV.

I went back and only tried this girl. Maybe 3rd time I will get a different one.

If you guys try, rem give FR.

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by alphaone
hey, interested to check it out together?:D

Sure, tomorrow afternoon how? u in SG or JB? If SG we can go together into JB. If JB, then probably meet u there.

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Actually there are no facilities there except a Steam Bath. Its like our Singapore HC but its cheaper and you can ask the girl to strip and massage you. There is no fear of AV.

I went back and only tried this girl. Maybe 3rd time I will get a different one.

If you guys try, rem give FR.

Bro, if dun like the gal, can ask to change?
Will post FR definitely.

alphaone
30-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Sure, tomorrow afternoon how? u in SG or JB? If SG we can go together into JB. If JB, then probably meet u there.

Hey, sorry bro.. me confused liao.. where is tis place located?? I'm in neither Jp nor SG, in KL man...:p

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by alphaone
Hey, sorry bro.. me confused liao.. where is tis place located?? I'm in neither Jp nor SG, in KL man...:p

bro, the place is in JB, City Square located on the 2nd floor of Truimph Star hotel.

from KL cum down needs more than 4 hours leh....

Santa
30-10-2003, 06:38 PM
its opposite Merlin Tower not inside City Square.
tried no 3 not bad considering the price RM 100 for FJ BBBJ... add RM 50 for the massage fee for 45 mins .
good body , responsive & what else to ask for at that price !:D

Doggiestyle
30-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Santa
tried no 3 not bad considering the price RM 100 for FJ BBBJ... add RM 50 for the massage fee for 45 mins .

Haahaha.... the walking encylopedia of JB has spoken. Haven't seen u in awhile bro Santa. Been busy i suppose. :D

$$noenuff
31-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Bro, if dun like the gal, can ask to change?
Will post FR definitely.

that I am not sure, there are 2 recept. One is a ah-khua, not friendly...maybe because I never sweet talk shim.

The other recept an old woman is very friendly so you can ask her for good young girls.

$$noenuff
31-10-2003, 12:57 AM

thats michelle lor...ya she is good.

But I think I am going for new girl next time.

Santa
31-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Haahaha.... the walking encylopedia of JB has spoken. Haven't seen u in awhile bro Santa. Been busy i suppose. :D

hi ! have not been posting for some time . times r bad so looking for resources to keep up wif old habits . post some comments since there r some confusion here:D
Take care

defytherules
01-11-2003, 11:57 AM
hi ! have not been posting for some time . times r bad so looking for resources to keep up wif old habits . post some comments since there r some confusion here:D
Take care

wau lau! brudder, where have u been?? MIA for so long?? still screwing ur lover in JB?

where's bro cheongjb? he also lying low these days?

when u free to meet up in JB? if u coming to sg, gimme a buzz man!

cheers!

Santa
01-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by defytherules
wau lau! brudder, where have u been?? MIA for so long?? still screwing ur lover in JB?

where's bro cheongjb? he also lying low these days?

when u free to meet up in JB? if u coming to sg, gimme a buzz man!

cheers!

:confused: wat lover when u pay $$$ everywhere got lover.!
if u in JB gimme a call to meet up .cheers

technerd21
01-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Hi Brother Santa,

You were saying the girls there will first massage you for 45 min (for RM50) and after the massage, if you choose to go for BBBJ and FJ, then you pay another RM100, right?

$$noenuff
01-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by technerd21
Hi Brother Santa,

You were saying the girls there will first massage you for 45 min (for RM50) and after the massage, if you choose to go for BBBJ and FJ, then you pay another RM100, right?

correct!

JBJACKY
02-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Was go there yesterday,actually never plan for it but when reached check point there suddenly heavy rain then no choise go for bath at luxury and ask for No.3

After she came it and we have a short chat has been told that she from JB local last time at Sin Massage centre being cought by police then can't work at sin already,anybody here try her at sin?

here is my rating:-

high:160+
body: 7+ (34B,25,36)her boob very nice looking.
look:6
BJ: 5+(too short just about 5 minit)
FJ: 7
Attitude: 8. quite friendly
AR: not.
Overall: 7 (Above average)
:cool:

Cummon
02-11-2003, 09:35 PM
thanks for the FR, looks like another good option other than Roman, Blue Waves & Continental ;)

$$noenuff
03-11-2003, 12:55 PM
But everyone trying number 3. Got other girls to recommend or not?

Flinger2
04-11-2003, 03:21 AM
Hi, Can you french and play with the breasts using your tongue?? or strictly hands off action only?

thanx!

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Flinger2
Hi, Can you french and play with the breasts using your tongue?? or strictly hands off action only?

thanx!

i think it take more than yoga to french and pay with the beast using your tongue, unless it is as long as the dog's :D

SonicXXX
04-11-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
i think it take more than yoga to french and pay with the beast using your tongue, unless it is as long as the dog's :D

mayb the breast is G cup and push up to mouth level...kekeke

Flinger2
04-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Aiyah......you think what...my mouth is extended is it...heh...do both at the same time.....heh

Seperate action lar.

I love frenching and I also love to squeeze those breasts and lick and nibble those beautiful nipples until they turn red and then continue on and create that pain/pleasure feeling which makes them go wild. Just love it!

So wanted to find out lar... wah low!..make me into a dog!!!...tsk..tsk....although my tongue can do wonders....heh

But but... I seriously cannot compete the talent and power of THE DEVIL and COMPANY. heh

Optimus_Prime
04-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil

Hmm... Mr Devil agree with your assesment... this would make a fine specimen for an inter-galaxy circus. Stay where you are and I will send my droid agent to contact Flinger2 for his apperance fee and rights to his image. A tongue that can lick both breast and lips together at once...ha..ha...

Optimus_Prime
04-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Aiyah......you think what...my mouth is extended is it...heh...do both at the same time.....heh

Seperate action lar.

I love frenching and I also love to squeeze those breasts and lick and nibble those beautiful nipples until they turn red and then continue on and create that pain/pleasure feeling which makes them go wild. Just love it!

So wanted to find out lar... wah low!..make me into a dog!!!...tsk..tsk....although my tongue can do wonders....heh

But but... I seriously cannot compete the talent and power of THE DEVIL and COMPANY. heh

-------------------

Flinger2,

You are a Earthling after my own mechanical heart. I too love frenching and breast nibble. Please share any data you have accessed in your search for kissable lips, wrestlable tongue and nibble-worthy nipples to my private database (via PM). Thanks.

kanasai
04-11-2003, 10:42 PM
got charge entrance fee???
can select the girl??
thanks

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:50 AM

Seperate action lar.

hahahah... no hard feeling, just making fun of your words.

My tongue not as powerful, oni good in locking some puyings tongue, though me oso a breast and nipple fetish guy but still in search for a good pair of firm bouncing smooth breast with pink small soft nipple, perhaps then my tongue will be in better use

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Optimus_Prime
Hmm... Mr Devil agree with your assesment... this would make a fine specimen for an inter-galaxy circus. Stay where you are and I will send my droid agent to contact Flinger2 for his apperance fee and rights to his image. A tongue that can lick both breast and lips together at once...ha..ha...

Bro Optimus, I was just making a little fun out of nothing, just hope we dont overkill the fun... we still like to have more FRs on how powerful his tongueful is.

leon
05-11-2003, 07:23 PM
Tried yesterday, no 7, Amy working there just one week but b4 stop more than one year.

Look : 6/10
Height : short about 150
Body : 9.5/10 very good and fit
Cup : B to C
Massage : 6/10
Body Massage : 8/10
HJ : 7.5/10
Bj : didn't ask
FJ : 7/10
attitude : ok

overall : 7/10 because of cheaper cost compare to other HC

$$noenuff
06-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by leon
Tried yesterday, no 7, Amy working there just one week but b4 stop more than one year.

Look : 6/10
Height : short about 150
Body : 9.5/10 very good and fit
Cup : B to C
Massage : 6/10
Body Massage : 8/10
HJ : 7.5/10
Bj : didn't ask
FJ : 7/10
attitude : ok

overall : 7/10 because of cheaper cost compare to other HC

TQ

At least got one more choice, next time I go.

I heard the recept mention a girl named Ivy, have not try yet.

banker
14-04-2004, 09:42 PM
hello :

any update for this places ?

any good recommandation ?

or..........close shop oredy ?

RM 50 for massage + RM 100 for FJ....quite cheap leh....

base on the previous FR, this place quite ok.

cleaner, cheaper and C.....what...nvm. :)

compare to roman, lion......all at least above RM200.

Merlionboy
15-04-2004, 12:51 AM
The Joint has closed down so DON'T WASTE your precious time.

nottyboyboy
04-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Seeing the thread has been discontinued a few years ago, I'd like to inform you all that Distinction Luxury in Johor Jaya Ros Merah is still very much in action.

Just went there yesterday. Massage costs RM57 for 60 minutes (which you pay to the counter), and an additional RM50 for HJ and RM100 for FJ. I had this lady Honey (about 40 plus MILF) and got a HJ from her which was quite amazing. Here they don't have rooms, only partitions (with curtains). Can be quite unnerving to hear other customers speaking in the next cubicle while you're about to cum.

shinchan18
04-02-2008, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=nottyboyboy;2564629]Seeing the thread has been discontinued a few years ago, I'd like to inform you all that Distinction Luxury in Johor Jaya Ros Merah is still very much in action.

Of course this place is still operating as usual.I have tried joey (a former FL),
Donna a sarawakian,karen a MILF recently

Green Goblin
08-02-2008, 03:44 PM
No wonder I was confused to see this thread. Kekekekekeke. Thought I was out of date liao :p

nottyboyboy
18-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Recently I went to Distinction Luxury in Johor Jaya and tried this girl called ICE. She is from Penang, speaks excellent English and Mandarin and I assume Hokkien also. She's a petite and pretty MILF who looks like a Datin that kind. Also she looks like a Chinese/Peranakan mix but she says she's pure Chinese.

Anyhow, she got 3 packages, RM100 for normal FJ, RM120 for BJ and FJ, and RM150 for BBBJ and Rimming and FJ. I took the RM150 package.

Name: ICE
Looks: 7-8/10 (looks like Datin)
Size: 34A (forgot the waist but got a bit small tummy since she given birth before). Ass also quite nice to grab. She's very petite.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely!
Damage: RM150 (RM100 & RM120 also available)
GF Feel: YES!!! She genuinely shows that she enjoys sex!

She also tells me afterwards, that she does book a hotel room in a Country club nearby and invites clients over for RM250 for an hour or two. Over there it'd be more comfy since there's a proper bed, and since there's no urgent time limit as compared to the SPA. Definitely want to do her again. I recommend all bros to try her if you like the Datin look.
I'd have her as my sugar mommy anytime!

weichang222
18-01-2009, 12:52 AM
--Bro nottyboyboy
how long is the package last? 30mins or 1hr? if i pay for package, then do i have to pay for massage fee to the counter? are the ladies all locals or mixed with foreigners? i pass by this johor jaya joint all the time, but never try b4, pls tell me more then when i go in there i wont be like blur sotong, haha.. thanks bro! :eek:

forlive
18-01-2009, 10:23 AM
pal, quite interest to go there
is it the place clean n feel comfortable? or just dark n dirty?

hope to know that, thanks o

nottyboyboy
23-01-2009, 05:28 PM
--Bro nottyboyboy
how long is the package last? 30mins or 1hr? if i pay for package, then do i have to pay for massage fee to the counter? are the ladies all locals or mixed with foreigners? i pass by this johor jaya joint all the time, but never try b4, pls tell me more then when i go in there i wont be like blur sotong, haha.. thanks bro! :eek:

bro the package RM100/RM120/RM150 is not included in the massage fee to the counter. The massage fee you pay to counter is another RM57/hour. So basically if you go for the RM150 package, it has to be completed in 1 hour.

The place is quite ok only la. A bit old, and the spa facilities are quite run down. Massage rooms are all by curtain. Only got one at the corner which has a sliding door that can be locked.

shinchan18
25-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Recently I went to Distinction Luxury in Johor Jaya and tried this girl called ICE. She is from Penang, speaks excellent English and Mandarin and I assume Hokkien also. She's a petite and pretty MILF who looks like a Datin that kind. Also she looks like a Chinese/Peranakan mix but she says she's pure Chinese.

Anyhow, she got 3 packages, RM100 for normal FJ, RM120 for BJ and FJ, and RM150 for BBBJ and Rimming and FJ. I took the RM150 package.

Name: ICE
Looks: 7-8/10 (looks like Datin)
Size: 34A (forgot the waist but got a bit small tummy since she given birth before). Ass also quite nice to grab. She's very petite.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely!
Damage: RM150 (RM100 & RM120 also available)
GF Feel: YES!!! She genuinely shows that she enjoys sex!

She also tells me afterwards, that she does book a hotel room in a Country club nearby and invites clients over for RM250 for an hour or two. Over there it'd be more comfy since there's a proper bed, and since there's no urgent time limit as compared to the SPA. Definitely want to do her again. I recommend all bros to try her if you like the Datin look.
I'd have her as my sugar mommy anytime!

From what you describe,surprised to know Ice is still around ...same old tactics.

Santa
31-01-2009, 05:30 PM
:)ithink she use to work in Eden , Tampoi Indah n drives
a BMW 3 SERIES :cool:

IntelDuoCore
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm not surprised that ladies in this line are able to drive a brand new BMW 3 series. Imagine if they were "ang pais", taking only 10 customers a day, getting 50% commision of the profit earn, lets say RM100 per bonk, multiply 10 people a day, you'll get RM1000 (baseline example, could get up to RM3000 a day also).

Then, we minus those holidays, medical checkup fees every week, period days, you'll get at least 25 working days a month, which earns a profit of RM25,000 a month.

A BMW 320i (brand new) costs RM 268,800. If you get a loan from bank for a tenure of 5 years, your monthly installment a month including interest is about RM5,980 a month, and these ladies still get almost Rm 20K a month. Enough money for miscellaneous expenses like staying in a bungalow, buying insurance, own a second car (e.g. Perodua Nautica), rear some pets, hire some maids, use the latest Nokia phones (e.g. N95), have 42" Sony LCD Bravia in the sleeping room, and I believe that should be a few examples of what most guys are struggling to achieve.

As a conclusion, I will always bonk ladies at private joints, coz they are much much cheaper and it feels the same when you cum. Most importantly, I need to allocate an amount of budget to facilitate my current assets.

vincenttcfun
01-11-2009, 10:34 PM
hi brothers,

anyone visit this joint recently? how is the girl quality now? any good recomendation & how is the damage?

hopefully, will bw able to receive some update from this joint. thanks.