PDA

View Full Version : Fish Tank in Geylang

lyontempler
09-10-2003, 06:56 PM
I know i would get flame by setting this thread but i had no choice as i never been to geylang and would like to try. I know there's alot of info here but there's too many to go thru, hope you bros could help.

Heard from a friend many years ago that geylang also had fish tank like Thailand. But he forgotten which lor. , so would any kind bros wanna share some info about which Lor and which house had fish tank?

kanasai
09-10-2003, 08:45 PM
ok..the fish tank located at lorong geylang 13 and 15..hope u like it and check it out...:p

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by kanasai
ok..the fish tank located at lorong geylang 13 and 15..hope u like it and check it out...:p

Good one.... nearly fell off my chair upon reading this...... :D

hehfun
10-10-2003, 02:08 AM
For fish tank go read the thread:

Gathering Cat40 info

mel&nicole
10-10-2003, 03:29 AM
Fish Tank available in all the shops selling fish in Geylang lor...

No need to see which lorongs lar.. so long as got shops selling fish u go in sure will see one....

Happy Bonking ......

zyxel01
10-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Even cat150 houses got fish tank leh... What type of fish you like?

Please lah... what kind of excuse is this man... too much to read.... Even the faq also too much meh..!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

waypastprime
10-10-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by lyontempler
I know i would get flame by setting this thread but i had no choice as i never been to geylang and would like to try. I know there's alot of info here but there's too many to go thru, hope you bros could help.

Heard from a friend many years ago that geylang also had fish tank like Thailand. But he forgotten which lor. , so would any kind bros wanna share some info about which Lor and which house had fish tank?

Wat a question..... :rolleyes:

SilkStalk.
10-10-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Wat a question..... :rolleyes:

A "fishy" question ....... :D

kanasai
10-10-2003, 11:09 PM
hahaha..lucky u havent kena shot :p

XiaoHoUzi83
10-10-2003, 11:30 PM
ppl ask be more helpful mahx.....
once u reach GL...
Ask ard...
since u Can ask in this forum....
u can ask ard in the GL area too!

hearthrob
10-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
ppl ask be more helpful mahx.....
once u reach GL...
Ask ard...
since u Can ask in this forum....
u can ask ard in the GL area too!

So did u ask when u first go GL? ;)

SilkStalk.
11-10-2003, 10:52 AM
hahaha..lucky u havent kena shot :p

Huh? You mean me ? :confused:

XiaoHoUzi83
11-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
So did u ask when u first go GL? ;)

of cos not lahx!
i did my homework here...
then i go street directory n study the map...
haha
then i go down lohx

kanasai
11-10-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Huh? You mean me ? :confused:

opssssssss..not u lar...hope u dun angry hor...

i mean the guy whoo ask one lar...knn...if other newbie already kena flamed liao,but he we spared???
i should use quote...

SilkStalk.
11-10-2003, 12:19 PM
opssssssss..not u lar...hope u dun angry hor...

i mean the guy whoo ask one lar...knn...if other newbie already kena flamed liao,but he we spared???
i should use quote...

No prob bro.... I'm not the petty sort..... :)

Like you, I abhor those who post irrelevant questions without having read the info thoroughly, waiting to be spoonfed.......

Don't they ever learn? ..... :rolleyes:

hearthrob
11-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
of cos not lahx!
i did my homework here...
then i go street directory n study the map...
haha
then i go down lohx

hahaha! smart little monkey! :D

and then what happen?...

waypastprime
13-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
No prob bro.... I'm not the petty sort.....

Like you, I abhor those who post irrelevant questions without having read the info thoroughly, waiting to be spoonfed.......

Don't they ever learn? ..... :rolleyes:

If they ever learnt, then there wont be any more flaming in this forum.... :o And pigs might even fly!!!!!

lyontempler
13-10-2003, 04:04 PM
For those bros whos kind enough to post info letting me and some others to know where's the location, i deeply appreciate and thanx.

For those who posted negative remarks, i don't blame you too. Example, Just imagine when you were to have a test base on a 1000 page book with alot of subjects in it. Without knowing of what will be tested, you'll have to study the whole book instead on concentrate on the needed ones.

My purpose of creating this thread is to concentrate on the Fish Tank hse only rather that reading the hundreds of threads to find it, it's not easy to find even with the search.

At least i'm not like some new samsters who really post stupid questions or create thread which already been around. I'm also not the type who only took info and never post FR. I've posted quite afew FRs of place i've tried reccomended by bros on this site.

For those who's not willing to help or just wanna say some sarcastic things, just imagine one day when you found something new or wish to share something with other bros, instead on getting helpful info, ppl keep sending some stupid remarks or sarcastic remarks. How do you feel?? We're not Saint or as perfect as you do. Kind ppl will get good returns.

zyxel01
13-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
My purpose of creating this thread is to concentrate on the Fish Tank hse only rather that reading the hundreds of threads to find it, it's not easy to find even with the search.

Aiyo bro.... mai kay kay lah....!!! You dun know the fish tank house are cat40 meh...??? There are already at least 2 threads on cat40 gals and houses. What are you trying to say leh....???

Dun tell me you never search there at all huh???

Cheers!
zyxel

poolhot.
13-10-2003, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lyontempler

At least i'm not like some new samsters who really post stupid questions or create thread which already been around. I'm also not the type who only took info and never post FR. I've posted quite afew FRs of place i've tried reccomended by bros on this site.

So wat sort of places that U tried since U never hv step into geyland before and wat FR hv U posted.

The_Hustler
13-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lyontempler

So wat sort of places that U tried since U never hv step into geyland before and wat FR hv U posted.

Eh! Dun angry...relak...relak.... let's go 'zhang zhui' and cool off some steam.

Going u know!
The Hustler

poolhot.
13-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Eh! Dun angry...relak...relak.... let's go 'zhang zhui' and cool off some steam.

Going u know!
The Hustler

Fish Tank or............... :D

Khoratian
19-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Aiyo.. i thought you're asking for those fish tank like the Thailand one (much grander one). Frankly speaking think here one no way to fight with over there one and there isn't any here.

In the past i used to chiong 40's one in GY but then i went to Thailand and visit the tank there.. wa.. no fight man and when i came back singapore lost the interest in the tank here leow a lot. Now always go HC or 80/150 one. Occasionally step into 40 one and pick those really CFM face type heheh.

Sigh.. Thailand forever...men's heaven.