PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

kyky321
07-10-2003, 01:23 PM
What do do in Hanoi? Any suggestion for KTV, massage, disco or nite club?
Thanks

Doggiestyle
07-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by kyky321
Thanks

Alamak bro, when u going to Hanoi? Me just left Hanoi. Try the club New Century disco near Hoen Kim Lake(sometimes have actressses,models etc)which is all the rage at this moment. The day i went was hit on the moment i step into the place.... hahaha.... have fashion show in the midddle of the dance floor somemore. KTV try the one at Legend hotel. Another disco & pick up joint is Apocalypse Now but have to go against white man lah...u know! Massage can also try at 5 star hotel Daewoo Hotel but in Vietnam no hanky panky in massage place leh...only HJ! But always bargain like crazy coz the gals normally hike up their prices by at least 50%. Btw if u staying at budget hotels they sometimes can help u 'tao pow'/full service without u leaving the hotel but ask around. Most budget hotels in the Old Quarter. Enjoy ur stay in Hanoi. & happy bonking but be safe not sorry!! Cheers!!

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Alamak bro, when u going to Hanoi? Me just left Hanoi. Try the club New Century disco near Hoen Kim Lake(sometimes have actressses,models etc)which is all the rage at this moment. The day i went was hit on the moment i step into the place.... hahaha.... have fashion show in the midddle of the dance floor somemore. KTV try the one at Legend hotel. Another disco & pick up joint is Apocalypse Now but have to go against white man lah...u know! Massage can also try at 5 star hotel Daewoo Hotel but in Vietnam no hanky panky in massage place leh...only HJ! But always bargain like crazy coz the gals normally hike up their prices by at least 50%. Btw if u staying at budget hotels they sometimes can help u 'tao pow'/full service without u leaving the hotel but ask around. Most budget hotels in the Old Quarter. Enjoy ur stay in Hanoi. & happy bonking but be safe not sorry!! Cheers!!

bey bro DoggieStyle, all JB bros missed you a lot, so when you are going to be in JB to cheong again... this time we arrange a time so that all of us can tapau together, more fun....

Doggiestyle
09-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
bey bro DoggieStyle, all JB bros missed you a lot, so when you are going to be in JB to cheong again... this time we arrange a time so that all of us can tapau together, more fun....

Hahahahaa...... Bro Devil.... miss me ok liao hah!! .... Not anything more ok.....kekeehehehee.... sure sure.... 'tapao' together also can change room & try other bros girl/s.... swee bor..... hahahaha... Anyway shud be back in M'sia by the 13th Oct. Need to do a little maintenance (change new tyres & clean radiator ) on my car 1st b4 i head down south leh. Shud be ok sometime during the middle of the week but have to be b4 19th coz 20th i leaving for Nepal for about 8 days (R&R)..... Will confirm later when i get back but u have stock or not ? (pills ,cream ,etc) coz next month going to Cambodia & Vietnam again maybe Laos also...

Rushie
10-10-2003, 01:28 AM
Hahahahaa...... Bro Devil.... miss me ok liao hah!! .... Not anything more ok.....kekeehehehee.... sure sure.... 'tapao' together also can change room & try other bros girl/s.... swee bor..... hahahaha... Anyway shud be back in M'sia by the 13th Oct. Need to do a little maintenance (change new tyres & clean radiator ) on my car 1st b4 i head down south leh. Shud be ok sometime during the middle of the week but have to be b4 19th coz 20th i leaving for Nepal for about 8 days (R&R)..... Will confirm later when i get back but u have stock or not ? (pills ,cream ,etc) coz next month going to Cambodia & Vietnam again maybe Laos also...

Some nightspots are closed. The reason they gave is SEA game in December. Some girls won't even go to hotel. The girls said they are afraid of police check.

mugen_76
11-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by kyky321
Thanks

try BOss KTV & Niteclub at Fortuna Hotel. plenty of gals to choose from. US$60 for short time and US$80 for overnite.

enjoy

Doggiestyle
11-10-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Rushie
Some nightspots are closed. The reason they gave is SEA game in December. Some girls won't even go to hotel. The girls said they are afraid of police check.

Can also make your way North easterly to Halong Bay where got a lot of hotels along the beach.. pass some USD to doorman & he'll help u arrange... hehehehe... Maybe the reason the girls want 2 go back with me to the hotel is bcos they say i look Vietnamese so easy to pass off in case got check. But as far as i know some budget hotels allow WL to stay O/N for extra dollars & poshier places just close an eye to it.

Doggiestyle
11-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by mugen_76
try BOss KTV & Niteclub at Fortuna Hotel. plenty of gals to choose from. US$60 for short time and US$80 for overnite.

enjoy

Agreed. Sometimes to overcome the hassle just check into a hotel which has a massage,disco or KTV in their premises. Most hotels in price range of USD30-60 range have them so u need not burst the bank to enjoy. Cheers!!

mugen_76
11-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Can also make your way North easterly to Halong Bay where got a lot of hotels along the beach.. pass some USD to doorman & he'll help u arrange... hehehehe... Maybe the reason the girls want 2 go back with me to the hotel is bcos they say i look Vietnamese so easy to pass off in case got check. But as far as i know some budget hotels allow WL to stay O/N for extra dollars & poshier places just close an eye to it.

i think for most hotels in hanoi, they will allow u to bring gals back. all u have to do is pay a bit more or book a double sharing room even if u are alone.

gelek_king
05-11-2003, 01:57 AM
Hi guys, will be making my first trip to Hanoi in about three weeks on company business, having been to Saigon about two years ago.

Just wondering about the Fortuna Hotel, about its standard and if it is a good place to stay during the visit and any spots where I can pick up chicks nearby. Heard there is a karaoke lounge in the hotel, but i'm not really into karaoke. And roughly how much am I expected to fork out?

What is the current situation there, given the police checks that I read in the other posts?

Also heard about these places in Vietnam, not sure if they are in Hanoi, where they are basically pool parlours but you get girls servicing you at the same time. Did not find any in Saigon when I was there.

Really would appreciate any help I can get, and will keep the group posted on any details that I find.

mugen_76
05-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by gelek_king
Hi guys, will be making my first trip to Hanoi in about three weeks on company business, having been to Saigon about two years ago.

Just wondering about the Fortuna Hotel, about its standard and if it is a good place to stay during the visit and any spots where I can pick up chicks nearby. Heard there is a karaoke lounge in the hotel, but i'm not really into karaoke. And roughly how much am I expected to fork out?

What is the current situation there, given the police checks that I read in the other posts?

Also heard about these places in Vietnam, not sure if they are in Hanoi, where they are basically pool parlours but you get girls servicing you at the same time. Did not find any in Saigon when I was there.

Really would appreciate any help I can get, and will keep the group posted on any details that I find.

To me, Fortuna Hotel is good compared to most other hotels in Hanoi. How much you got to fork out with depend on how many drinks, how many gals etc.... previously i paid VND$500,000 plus for 3 drinks and a gal accompaning me for 3 hrs.

About the pool parlours, you can also find in Saigon. I've also heard about them in Hanoi but never visited it due to the bad feedback from local partners.

cheers.

gelek_king
23-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Is New Century still the place to go? Anyone got any other suggestions. Leaving this week liao, so not sure where to go.

Will welcome suggestions on pubs/massage joints. Any soapy places like in Thailand?

Staying at either Fortuna or Daewoo this time.

Thanks a lot in advance.

queen
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Just wondering if any brothers have been to the Fortuna Hotel in Hanoi and tried a giorsl at the Boss KTV called Loan. Her no is 78. I have tried her several times and I must say that she is good. She gives the bf feeling and is willing to even bbbj for you.

Whe I tried her the last time in Dec 2003, she bbbj for till I CIM. She did not swallow but thje fact that she allows to cim is good. Also so is willing to try doggie style and if you book her overnight, youy can actually bonk her 3 or 4 times if you can throughout the night. I tried to bonlk her raw but she said cannot. Any brother tried her before?? Raw ?? Pls write your FR here.

d24d13
12-01-2004, 08:36 PM
There used to be a place called QueenBee, but heard now convert into a resturant.

stonestone
13-01-2004, 07:44 AM
I am not aware of Queenbee turning into a res. I know that it is or was a disc. Yes there are a lot of FL there. You can pick them up. New Century disco has also many FL. But all these are in HCM. Hanoui although is so called the capital, but they are more daring there. All night spots in HCM must close at 12 midnigt. But those in Hanoi close at 1 or 2 or 3 am. Boss KTV e.g. closes only after the last guest leaves the place. That is only for the KTV rooms. The disco outside cloese at 12 midnight.

I also agree with queen that Boss KTV is good place. I have personally tried loan. I cannot her name but remember her no is 78. Any brother here tried before, care to post the R here??

rgcp
05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi bros,

I always travel to Hanoi & HCM City.

In hanoi, only visit Boss KTV, Fortuna Hotel, gitls are not bad, try 225, service consider good amoung the rest.

Travelling there again, any good place you bros can recommend for Hanoi & HCM City ?

Cheers
Happy Bonking !!

jameskhoa
07-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Been in and out of Vietnam for over a year now. Hanoi is surprisingly small. You can probably visit most of the "worth going" clubs and massage palors within a week (or way less for those "hard working" brudders out here). Compared to Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi is definitely more open minded. You can purchase girls for overnight at USD50 (some of you are over paying).

Learn to speak a little Viet, very much like Canton or Manda.

Ho Chi Minh... personally, I have shagged a couple, but it's hard work and the final cost is usually more than just buying one off the clubs.

I find it very easy to pick girls up in Vietnam, cute girls, innocent girls, girls that goes for your money, girls that are just plain psycho. But if I have it my way, will rather just pay for the service. Quick, simple and you can call them again whenever you want it.

Dep Trai
17-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Agree with jameskhoa that Hanoi is rather small and limited. Try to use Vietnam Dong instead of USD as the Dong keeps depreciating. I live in Ho Chi Minh City and visit Hanoi regularly. Going rate for short time is vnd700,000 (USD45) and overnight is about vnd1million (USD64). Don't overpay!

For those on short time visits, go for the money interested girls and avoid the psychos'.

Catwalk is expensive and the place under police watch now due to a recent fight between Taiwanese and Singapore guests. Try some of the local joints for a better time.

stonestone
23-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Are you sure that the going rate is USD 64 only?? The mornal rate is USD 100. I have been to places like the Saigon Price Hotel, Catwalk, My Linh Point and the Maxim Disco in HCM and the Fortuna hotel in Hanoi. In Hanoi the price is USD 0 for a short time and USD 80 for overnight. That price is fixed by the hotel and cannot bargain. Unless uyou meet the girls outside and have some private arrangements without the knowledge of the mamasan.

Pls share where you have the price of USD 64 for overnight.

Dep Trai
25-02-2004, 02:57 PM
In Saigon, the price is definitely at vnd1million for overnight. Even then it is for ang moh places like Apocalypse. Most of the brudders just go in there and pay the published rates and don't bargain hard enough. I am living in Saigon for almost a year now and if you are a regular, they will even go down to vnd700,000 overnight. Try to avoid those places like Catwalk. The place is overpriced and the attitude there sucks.

If you want outright cheaper rates you have to go further out to District 5 areas or An Duong market area. It is normally around USD35 overnight.

For Hanoi, the girls in Fortuna will mostly stay overnight for USD65. They have to give USD10 to the mamasan, but the rest is up to you for negotiation. Personally, I have had twice overnight for USD50 all inclusive. But this is only after you get to know them better. Of course it helps as I speak Vietnamese. Try to negotiate politely, it will help.

Those looking for more adventure in the North can get to Dosan and enjoy a more kampong style environment. There the rates go even lower. USD6 for one shot or half hour. Yes! USD6 and the girls are not old or ugly. Average age is about 20 years old.

Those looking for even LOWER rates have to go further up North. I was in Lao Cai a few months ago and this palce is a must go for those looking for a challenge. For a small fee of USD3 you get some of the best and freshest quality in Vietnam.

Enjoy!

stonestone
26-02-2004, 08:03 AM
Not bad. Have you tried the girl from Fortuna no 225 as mentioned by one of the Brother here?? How abt no 78? Pls provide FR is you tried before.

d24d13
29-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Dep Trai

Those looking for more adventure in the North can get to Dosan and enjoy a more kampong style environment. There the rates go even lower. USD6 for one shot or half hour. Yes! USD6 and the girls are not old or ugly. Average age is about 20 years old.

Those looking for even LOWER rates have to go further up North. I was in Lao Cai a few months ago and this palce is a must go for those looking for a challenge. For a small fee of USD3 you get some of the best and freshest quality in Vietnam.

Enjoy!

Bro,
Where is Dosan, and Lao Cai? I mean how far away from Hanoi, and what means of transport?

NotAGuruYet
04-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Dep Trai
In Saigon, the price is definitely at vnd1million for overnight. Even then it is for ang moh places like Apocalypse. Most of the brudders just go in there and pay the published rates and don't bargain hard enough. I am living in Saigon for almost a year now and if you are a regular, they will even go down to vnd700,000 overnight. Try to avoid those places like Catwalk. The place is overpriced and the attitude there sucks.

If you want outright cheaper rates you have to go further out to District 5 areas or An Duong market area. It is normally around USD35 overnight.

For Hanoi, the girls in Fortuna will mostly stay overnight for USD65. They have to give USD10 to the mamasan, but the rest is up to you for negotiation. Personally, I have had twice overnight for USD50 all inclusive. But this is only after you get to know them better. Of course it helps as I speak Vietnamese. Try to negotiate politely, it will help.

Enjoy!

hi dep trai, are you vietnamese? your nick stands for handsome. i am not VNese and staying in hanoi for quite some time. i would like to know more.

would you provide more info for me regards to such scene in hanoi?

thanks alot!

lament
06-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Yo..

In Hanoi, me think new century quite happening and anyway its just a 10mins walk from my hotel. I also went to Monaco and boy the place is infested with russians and some locals. the place is open till the last man standing. I went there after new century close shop.

In HCM, i was at Liquid, it its at the cross-junction of nguyen thi minh ky and hai ba trung.

Heard from a friend that gossip at new york hotel quite happening? any comments......

going up hanoi and hcm quiye often..... wondering if brudders there care to meet up and have some ca-phe da.

Sexcrzay
17-04-2004, 02:18 AM
There used to be a place called QueenBee, but heard now convert into a resturant.

Queen Bee is in HCM City, not Hanoi

SEXplorer
24-04-2004, 08:22 PM
bros,

anybody now in hanoi??

can meet out and plan something? pm me

forbidden98
25-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Just wondering if any brothers have been to the Fortuna Hotel in Hanoi and tried a giorsl at the Boss KTV called Loan. Her no is 78. I have tried her several times and I must say that she is good. She gives the bf feeling and is willing to even bbbj for you.

Whe I tried her the last time in Dec 2003, she bbbj for till I CIM. She did not swallow but thje fact that she allows to cim is good. Also so is willing to try doggie style and if you book her overnight, youy can actually bonk her 3 or 4 times if you can throughout the night. I tried to bonlk her raw but she said cannot. Any brother tried her before?? Raw ?? Pls write your FR here.

I just came back from Hanoi and went to Boss KTV. I saw 1 girl no. 156 but didn't try her. When I came back the next day and wanted to book her, she was off. What a waste! She is a beauty in terms of look. There is also girl no. 252 which photo was display outside the entrance. Has anyone try these girls before?

sponge05
03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
I am not aware of Queenbee turning into a res. I know that it is or was a disc. Yes there are a lot of FL there. You can pick them up. New Century disco has also many FL. But all these are in HCM. Hanoui although is so called the capital, but they are more daring there. All night spots in HCM must close at 12 midnigt. But those in Hanoi close at 1 or 2 or 3 am. Boss KTV e.g. closes only after the last guest leaves the place. That is only for the KTV rooms. The disco outside cloese at 12 midnight.

I also agree with queen that Boss KTV is good place. I have personally tried loan. I cannot her name but remember her no is 78. Any brother here tried before, care to post the R here??

bro,

Loan is her name and her no is 78 but she have stopped work at Boss KTV for the time being. Now she's in HCM. Might be back in Boss in a couple of months time. She's my fav gal at Boss and I always go back to her.

cheers.

sponge05
03-05-2004, 10:29 AM
I just came back from Hanoi and went to Boss KTV. I saw 1 girl no. 156 but didn't try her. When I came back the next day and wanted to book her, she was off. What a waste! She is a beauty in terms of look. There is also girl no. 252 which photo was display outside the entrance. Has anyone try these girls before?

bro,

maybe u can try Phuong, no 81. She's a very horny and playful gal.

cheers.

gigantic_tk
04-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Some Vietnam scene and song.......

http://www.crazys.net/media/data/197.htm

Clips on the task bar for some musics

Cheers..

noobiedick
04-05-2004, 08:09 PM
In Fortuna, you can ask for no. 141. She has the biggest set of tits (probably in whole of Hanoi). She is slim, small frame but huge tits. Service also good. Treat her nice and sometimes, she don't even charge. Can do raw also.

forbidden98
04-05-2004, 09:48 PM
bro,

maybe u can try Phuong, no 81. She's a very horny and playful gal.

cheers.

Is she sexy enough? How much you pay? Over night?

simnon
09-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Catwalk is expensive and the place under police watch now due to a recent fight between Taiwanese and Singapore guests. Try some of the local joints for a better time.

Hi ! Brudder

Have any local joints to recommend in HCMC?

I will be doing my escape from job misery at end of May (31st) for 6 days in HCMC.
May run up to Hanoi if there is enough time and monies

Appreciate your help.

Cheers

jameskhoa
10-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Dudes,

Notice that most reports in Hanoi consist of overnight (as in bringing girl back to your hotel room). Anyone know of bars similar to HCM? Where you go in, have a drink, have a fark and go home?

Basically short time joints, where the girl need not return with you to your hotel?

Fortuna = Personally had an experience different from most brudders in here. Did not have any luck in Boss. Not sure if my approach is wrong or I just don't know how to go about it. If you brudders can teach me the way to ask for overnights in Boss, be bloody excellent.

Anyway, after a night of extreme frustration. Asked for a room massage. A girl who spoke pretty good english came up (can't say the looks were all that good, about a 6/10, but at this point, I will fark just about any female hole imaginable!).

Had about an hour of pure sex romp. Don't pay more than USD20-30 though (even though that is a already paying too much), but massage including a fark, about right... I guess.

jjs_sg
22-05-2004, 11:31 AM
wow, it is very confusing after reading all the threads here. any bro can advise on a Hanoi guide for Dummy like me ? well, what and where to try first and second...third.... etc. I am going for my virgin trip to Hanoi in a week's time.

Thanks !

japavstar
23-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Hi ! Brudder

Have any local joints to recommend in HCMC?

I will be doing my escape from job misery at end of May (31st) for 6 days in HCMC.
May run up to Hanoi if there is enough time and monies

Appreciate your help.

Cheers

Hello everyone,
Have been away from sammyboy forum and GL because I have been
hanging out in Saigon (sterilely known as HCMC)
But a hardcore cheongster will always sniff out where the honeypot is, so this is a dummy guide for some of the local joints. Please contribute if I have missed out somethings.

Information is correct as of May 2004 and as best as I know, please tell me if I make a mistake. I can't possibly keep track of all these places :D

For the adventurous who want to go down dirty and do as locals do -

Note : for most of the local joints, helpful to speak some vietnamese.
You don't have to be fluent but u need to know more than "1 to 10" and "cam on". You need to bargain hard also since their first quote will always be 1.5 to 2 times higher than local prices.

1) The various manifestations of OM. cafe om, beer om, karaoke om.....
basically joints where you sit down with a girl beside for you to fondle.
The limit you can go varies from places to places and amount you willing to pay. typcial prices without special are $10-20.
Where to find them ?? well, they are all over the city. you need transport or better if you have locals to bring you there.

2) Barber shops (aka blowjob salons)
These shops are staffed with girls wearing dresses, decorated just like any other hair salon with chairs, mirrors, shampoos but you will never see any person getting a haircut/hairwash inside. The action happens behind or upstairs. They are also all over the city. But there are some concentrations, like around Hotel Dong Khanh in D5. And along the Dien Bien Phu road between the 2 big round-about, Binh Thanh District. You need a map and own transport. (rent a bike !!!) Typical prices for a BJ will be $12-15. FJ possible in some shops. Most places closes around 11pm.

3) Street FLs/Honda girls - moving targets, literally.
Info is as correct as of May.
2-3 months ago, there are a bunch of them going up and down this street (Nguyen T. Nghia) which cuts Pham Ngu Lao. Haven't seen them much recently....a guy will ride up and down the road while a girl wearing sexy clothes sits behind. Cost from $30-40 per hour. Sometimes, it is 2 girls on a honda so I guess u can book both of them.

Streets FLs - as in standing in dark corners by the road side.
They come out after 11pm/midnight. There is a few at the junction of Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and Cach Mang Thang 8. For more, you need to ride up further down Nugyen Thi Minh Khai road towards the direction of Binh Thanh District (yes, get a map). Further down NTMK to the junction of Hai Ba Trung, there should be some standing in the dark corners as well. Asking rate is $20-30 per hour, $40-50 per night. If you go on further down NTMK, you will reach a bridge. This area is choke full of honda/bicycle girls. As usual they ride up and down the road so you need to catch up with them or wave them to stop. Asking rate is $15-20 per hour, overnight is $40-50.

All the prices quoted are more or less local prices, so please bargain as they will quote you higher foreigner prices.

Some guy was talking about An Dong market.....just curious as I have never seen anything happening near the market. Though there is some massage parlours nearby. Do you mean the karaokes in D5 area ??

japavstar
23-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Saigon/HCMC info, for the KS/sex tourist/causual visitor -
These places are geared towards foreigners so the prices are similarly higher. Only advantage is they are relatively easy to find and you dun need to know any Vietnamese....

1) KTVs (or Restaurant KTVs)
If you have been to KTVs, you should know what to expect.
Every major hotel in downtown saigon have one and there are countless other smaller KTVs joints scattered all over the city.Typically, you take the girl out after they close and negotiate rates with her. Good thing is the big KTVs will have decent looking-girls, and they can normally speak mandarin or english. Expect to spend some money.

2) Girlie bars
They are concentrated in downtown District 1.
There is a few bars along corner of Dong Du st. and Hai Ba Trung st., as well as the surrounding streets. Girls inside speak some/minimal english. Serves the angmoh crowd. You pay for girl drinks, girl sits with you, fondle each other. Can go for overnight, expect to pay $80-100 per night. Some bars have VIP rooms or pool tables upstairs. What you can get varies from place to place.

3) Discos/Cafe Bar
Many. FLs frequently hang out in some of these places.
The most famous being "Apocalyse Now" along Thi Sach st.
Very crowded, with every type of crowd you can imagine. The FLs are also pretty easy to spot, if you are observant enough. It was suspended last month because of the FL problem....should be opened again this month but not sure whether it is still full of the "taxi girls". "Mecca" along Nguyen Hue st., between Cafe131 and another cafe bar. Heard it is very happening also. Suspended last month also, not sure what is the current status. "Heart of Darkness" along Le Thanh Ton st., also full of taxi girls. Prices depends on quality and negotiating skills.($60-100 per night)
Other happening night spot/clubs include, Liquid Disco (intersection of Hai Ba Trung and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai), Number One (1, Le Thanh Ton) and Vedas. These are places for the young local crowd.

After midnight, the place that starts to hot up will be the the stretch of bars
at Pham Ngu Lao (backpacker quarters) You can find FLs in some of the bars. (eg. Sahara) Alternatively, some of the FLs will be sitting around at the tables placed outside. Make eye contact and smile. Serves the angmoh crowd.

simnon
23-05-2004, 01:07 PM
After midnight, the place that starts to hot up will be the the stretch of bars
at Pham Ngu Lao (backpacker quarters) You can find FLs in some of the bars. (eg. Sahara) Alternatively, some of the FLs will be sitting around at the tables placed outside. Make eye contact and smile. Serves the angmoh crowd.

Thanks bruuder for your help.
I still trying to pick up some basic vietnamese at the Joo Chiat pubs.
I would be staying at Le Le hotel in pham ngu lao for two nights and was thinking of staying at Lisa hotel in Cholon for 2 nights. This hotel boasts that they have 4 KTVs inhouse and caters mainly to the taiwanese.
Any advice on whether I should stay in Cholon or stick to district 1.
My trip would be mostly leisure with some cheoning.

Once again, thank you very much.
Simon

japavstar
23-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks bruuder for your help.
I still trying to pick up some basic vietnamese at the Joo Chiat pubs.
I would be staying at Le Le hotel in pham ngu lao for two nights and was thinking of staying at Lisa hotel in Cholon for 2 nights. This hotel boasts that they have 4 KTVs inhouse and caters mainly to the taiwanese.
Any advice on whether I should stay in Cholon or stick to district 1.
My trip would be mostly leisure with some cheoning.

Once again, thank you very much.
Simon

Not too sure about Lisa Hotel in D5 or KTVs....
Since cater to taiwanese, should have no communication problem. Take care, dun let them suck you dry. Their knives are very sharp.

If you stay in D1, you will be nearer to those happening pubs.
As well as to some of the honda/street FLs I had mentioned.

catlover
29-05-2004, 03:36 AM
Viet girl in Cambodia cheaper than Viet gal in Vietnam. Costs abt $5USDa fuck in Cambodia. I usually try Viet gal not the Cambodians...diff feeling la...Viet gal for me very adventurous and I like it rough. :D

jjs_sg
30-05-2004, 05:10 PM
anyone have some detial or repor on Hanoi like those written here on HCM ? it a pity that i am only going to Hanoi for the first time this time round. really need some good advise !

marcomanisback
02-06-2004, 11:33 AM
anyone have some detial or repor on Hanoi like those written here on HCM ? it a pity that i am only going to Hanoi for the first time this time round. really need some good advise !

In Hanoi you only need to know 1 KTV and its sufficient: Boss at Fortuna Hotel. The joint is located in the basement. I find that it has an excellent selection of chicks (who are friendly and service oriented), mummies who are not pushy, and reasonable charges (its safe and u wont get ripped off). The chicks there can be had for short time (in the hotel rooms upstairs) or taken out overnight (this however must be agreed with the chick and it has to be later in night). I tend to visit the joint say at 10pm and then leave after midnight. Also, if you are alone, you can hang out by the bar and take your time to check out the chicks - only drawback is that the joint is quite dark.
Good luck and have fun! Cheers, Marco

ray922
04-01-2005, 02:04 AM
I'm wondering is it possible to pick up gals (non working gal, at least not full time) such as sales gals in shopping mall, waitress in restaurents, Uni campus etc?
I know it'll take a lot of hard work and luck for a non Vietnamese speaking guy to do this, but I find it more challenging and fun.
My first priority is a pretty looking guide with sex throw in, I assume it'll be cheaper this way as no cut by mamasan and OKT and the gal can be my translator.

I figure gals that I could pick up in disco and pubs would probably be working gals and I'll have to break the bank (for their loss income) to have them accompany me for a few days.

But I've read that Vietnam is still a rather conservative society and is probably hard to find a non working gals to sleep in my room for a few nights.

Sorry for the long post, can any bro help? Thanks

ray922
04-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm wondering is it possible to pick up gals (non working gal, at least not full time) such as sales gals in shopping mall, waitress in restaurents, Uni campus etc?
I know it'll take a lot of hard work and luck for a non Vietnamese speaking guy to do this, but I find it more challenging and fun.
My first priority is a pretty looking guide with sex throw in, I assume it'll be cheaper this way as no cut by mamasan and OKT and the gal can be my translator.

I figure gals that I could pick up in disco and pubs would probably be working gals and I'll have to break the bank (for their loss income) to have them accompany me for a few days.

But I've read that Vietnam is still a rather conservative society and is probably hard to find a non working gals to sleep in my room for a few nights.

Sorry for the long post, can any bro help? Thanks

Since no one reply, bad idea maybe??
I guess I'll just have to stick to working gals.

airbrush
21-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Fortuna hotel is favourite place for Malaysian, Singaporean, Japanese and Korean. Just came back 2 days ago. The Boss Ktv is good place to pick up girls. The variety of girls is very wide and if you cannot find any suitable girls there, then you don't girl but a man, that what the mamasan say. Went with 3 friends book a room and mamasan introduce girls. Went for 3 rounds (each rounds about 15 to 18 girls) for selection. We went through 4 rounds and my friends pick thier choice but I didn't pick any. Mamasan whisper to me ask me to follow her, she recommend new girl working there only for 1 week finally settle down with no:102 19 years slim solid boot very sexy. Do a little singing and some body inspection and decided to bonk her. Because cannot wait any more. Her body was nice, smooth, neh neh, pinkess and new. To bonk is US$80 in hotel room. In general, this girl friendly, speak little english and moan shyly. tight cum and get wet in a short while. Damage book a KTV US$60 girl per hour is US$7 miniumun 3 hours.

lament
21-02-2005, 06:46 PM

new century is located at trang thi street .... pretty ok joint and is open till 2am, check out the bar counters on the top floor near the entrance and on basement floor .... there is also a pub inside but never went in ....

1st trip there, managed to help 2 of my friends get FOC from a non-working gal but none for myself ...sighzzzzz

apoclayspe now have closed down....

ramtam1
25-02-2005, 11:13 PM
For Bros that have stayed in Fortuna hotel, do they have high speed internet access in the rooms? I see they have different types of room. Some website say got, others never mention. Will be there end of march and staying in Fortuna, so want to book the correct room.

Thanks

deptrai4u
26-02-2005, 10:01 PM
greetings.. brudders with rubbers,

i will be in Hanoi, next week from Tuesday onwards for a week. anyone interested to Cheong local joints can PM me. For sure we will not go Fortuna Hotel, that is only for tourists. Fortuna is a safe bet but expensive, we will do the local and adventurous style....

airbrush
27-02-2005, 04:46 PM
hello departri4u

Agree with you cheong local joint is better.

Interesting to cheong local joints, can you name some joint which you know, I am going week after next, I just came back last week, I stay in Solid Hotel, is really solid, you can bring girls in or ask the reception for young pretty solid girl, I have try 2 there....very very solid better than Fortuna girls. I have try one Fortuna girls but not as solid as local joints. Value for money only US 50 for as long as you like

chinaboy
28-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I just came back last week, I stay in Solid Hotel, is really solid, you can bring girls in or ask the reception for young pretty solid girl, I have try 2 there....very very solid better than Fortuna girls. I have try one Fortuna girls but not as solid as local joints. Value for money only US 50 for as long as you like
hi bro airbrush ... can u provide more details of Solid Hotel and also your ventures in Hanoi ...

appreciate that ..

cheers

airbrush
28-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Hello Chinaboy

Okay Solid Hotel is directly opposite Indonesia Embassy, tell the taxi in the airport Indonesia Embassy and once you reach just cross the road. When you book the room ask for window facing. You can look for male receptionist name "teng" he can speak English but when you ask him to arrange girls for you be discreet. Good time to bring girls in is after 10.00pm when the owner not around. One of the good girl to bonk her name is "Van Ann" wet and tight pussy and her friends. And you if you want massage and bonk in the day I think you have to to Fortuna Hotel which is cater for tourist, alternative is to go Hanoi Hotel near a big lake. Hope this give you some ideal of Hanoi....and one more think bring your own condom...the girl don't have condom unless you dare to fuck them raw... good luck enjoy if you will to go there.

chinaboy
01-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Solid Hotel is directly opposite Indonesia Embassy, tell the taxi in the airport Indonesia Embassy and once you reach just cross the road. When you book the room ask for window facing. You can look for male receptionist name "teng" he can speak English but when you ask him to arrange girls for you be discreet. Good time to bring girls in is after 10.00pm when the owner not around.
thanks for the info, bro ...
how's the condition of the hotel rooms ... and what's the rate ??
how will u grade this hotel ....
the reason why i asked is that i have been to Fortuna Hotel, it's a nice hotel but too many house rules ... and it's not cheap ...
looking for a reasonable price good hotel ..
One of the good girl to bonk her name is "Van Ann" wet and tight pussy and her friends.
u mean just asked the receptionist for the gals ??
how the arrangement like ??? do u get to see the gal first ??

cheers

airbrush
02-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi Chinaboy,

Go to the reception look for Teng (Male) tell him you need girls, ask him to arranged girls for viewing. And tell him that if the girl or girls you don't like you will pay taxi fare (US$2) for each girl. Make it clear with him and repeat what you tell him at least three times. Girls US$ 50 maximum don't pay higher brother don't spoil market, and if girl service you and you ready enjoy tip her not more that US$20...normal tip US$10 will do. And remember to bring condom hor..or else you have to do raw.

chinaboy
02-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Go to the reception look for Teng (Male) tell him you need girls, ask him to arranged girls for viewing. And tell him that if the girl or girls you don't like you will pay taxi fare (US$2) for each girl. Make it clear with him and repeat what you tell him at least three times. Girls US$ 50 maximum don't pay higher brother don't spoil market, and if girl service you and you ready enjoy tip her not more that US$20...normal tip US$10 will do.
thanks for the tips & advises, bro ...

And remember to bring condom hor..or else you have to do raw.
i know about that .... thanks for the advise

chinaboy
02-03-2005, 12:34 PM
hi bro airbrush ... u've missed out on this question ....

how's the condition of the hotel rooms ... and what's the rate ??
how will u grade this hotel ....

many thanks

airbrush
02-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi Chinaboy

It family run hotel, choose the room with windows facing only if you want to stay there for few nights, other than that any room will do. The room interior is chinese style and very authenthic, spacial and look like a five stars setting but without the hotel facilities like sauna , pool , gym etc...publish rate is US$60 but can be lower if you bargain.....

chinaboy
02-03-2005, 04:25 PM
It family run hotel, choose the room with windows facing only if you want to stay there for few nights, other than that any room will do. The room interior is chinese style and very authenthic, spacial and look like a five stars setting but without the hotel facilities like sauna , pool , gym etc...publish rate is US$60 but can be lower if you bargain.....

thanks for the answer, bro airbrush ..
looks like a good hotel to stay in ...
do they provide safe in the room ??
and is it gal friendly ??

sorry for many questions ..
thansk in advance

airbrush
02-03-2005, 06:36 PM
yes very friendly, no safe in the room but you can put your private things in an envelope and bring to the reception, they will ask to to sign and seal with a huge scotch and it very safe...family run business.

sponge05
03-03-2005, 08:42 AM
For Bros that have stayed in Fortuna hotel, do they have high speed internet access in the rooms? I see they have different types of room. Some website say got, others never mention. Will be there end of march and staying in Fortuna, so want to book the correct room.

Thanks

Yes, there have wireless high speed internet access at a fee. forgotten how much already. u can access anywhere within the hotel.

cheers,
sponge

vnboy
06-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Hi Bro,

I am based in Hanoi... anyone free to meet for coffee?

airbrush
06-03-2005, 04:44 PM
I am going to Hanoi soon. Can give me your contact?

Thanks

Zapper_sg
19-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi Bro,
I am based in Hanoi... anyone free to meet for coffee?

Hi vnboy,
Have not confirm my trip in May, once I have, will ask for your contact.. hope to have some info from "local" over some food and drinks.

walla
20-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Apocolypes now closed???
Hmm... There's another nice place for drinks in Tran Hong Dao Street.
Called the 17 Salon bar... Near Hanoi railway station. Barflies? depend on your luck...

deptrai4u
20-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Apocolypes now closed???

Apocalypse is now reopened in the southern part of Hanoi. I much better than before and has better atmosphere than New Century and Halee Club. Located near Hanoi University around west of Bachmai area.

Hmm... There's another nice place for drinks in Tran Hong Dao Street.
Called the 17 Salon bar... Near Hanoi railway station. Barflies? depend on your luck...

The actual address is 98 Tran Hong Dao. No obvious barflies yet but soon will have bcos many expatriates are converging there. Phillipino band is great and drinks prices are low low.

walla
20-03-2005, 11:31 PM
I agree bro!
The place looks promising!!! Nice music, nice waitress too! :D
Wah.. you've been there often?

walla
20-03-2005, 11:37 PM
oh yes, and apocolypes now...
You guys were previously discussing about the one in HCMC. Yah, the one in Hanoi is good... And remember not to take the "Official" taxi of apocolypes.
Their taxi meter jumps at the rate of 2000 everytime. Initially i thot it's some kind of midnite charge, then second time, i realise it's not. The driver just blunty told me that's the "OFFICIAL" taxi for Apocolypes Now.

And the local crowd(i think they're locals)... Oh... They don't really look like your daily folks from the rice fields. Most of them in designer clads, long and trendy hairs. Ladies looks fab too.

Nenekochi
21-03-2005, 11:02 AM
oh yes, and apocolypes now...
You guys were previously discussing about the one in HCMC. Yah, the one in Hanoi is good... And remember not to take the "Official" taxi of apocolypes.
Their taxi meter jumps at the rate of 2000 everytime. Initially i thot it's some kind of midnite charge, then second time, i realise it's not. The driver just blunty told me that's the "OFFICIAL" taxi for Apocolypes Now.

And the local crowd(i think they're locals)... Oh... They don't really look like your daily folks from the rice fields. Most of them in designer clads, long and trendy hairs. Ladies looks fab too.

WOW sounds like a nice place. Will be Hanoi at the end of this month. Will check this place out.

Thanzs Bro....... Luv Viet gals

deptrai4u
22-03-2005, 12:41 AM
hey guys,
lets talk about local ktv here. i find it more fun than just pay usd$ and bonk ST.

At local KTV, 4 guys can sing for 2-3 hours and drinks and beers and fruits and room and songs all add up to vnd300,000 only. then tips for girls vnd 50,000 to vnd100,00 each for full autoroaming facilities dedicated to ur service 100% during ur stay and no butterfly system.

the trick is going to the right ktv, if you kenna 'black shop', then end up paying 3 times to 5 times more and sit with ugly old ladies.

we should have a ;
White List - good ktv, value for money
Black List - go in...die!

would like to contribute a White-List entry first;

location - thai ha
name of place - thai ha 123
description - big place with many rooms
damage - approx vnd300k for 4-pax for 2-3 hours
tips - vnd100k each
take-away - can nego, approx vnd300k to vnd500k, can even arrange to meet up next day for hanoi city tour or halong bay tour!
some merchandise can speak chinese too!

NotAGuruYet
22-03-2005, 08:29 AM
hey guys,
lets talk about local ktv here. i find it more fun than just pay usd$ and bonk ST.

... meet up next day for hanoi city tour or halong bay tour!
wo ga wo ga bo ga! hail deptrai, hail deptrai! may the force be with us! i will arrange my time to go with you next time!! :D

geco
22-03-2005, 06:50 PM

location - thai ha
name of place - thai ha 123
description - big place with many rooms
damage - approx vnd300k for 4-pax for 2-3 hours
tips - vnd100k each
take-away - can nego, approx vnd300k to vnd500k, can even arrange to meet up next day for hanoi city tour or halong bay tour!
some merchandise can speak chinese too![/QUOTE]

Where is this ktv, thai ha ?

(new to forum and hanoi)

deptrai4u
23-03-2005, 02:24 AM
wo ga wo ga bo ga! hail deptrai, hail deptrai! may the force be with us! i will arrange my time to go with you next time!! :D

Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon. And on Sunday afternoon, I will be at 43 Huynh Thuc Kang Wifi Cafe. At that place, with my notebook with wifi access, I order two watermelon juice and work for 5 hours, then pay VND30,000 (S$3) and go for dinner. Just S$3 for 5 hours of air-con, music, sofa, unlimited BroadBand Wifi, pretty girls there and not to mention two watermelon juice!

Anyway, here is another White List for you . . Xoa Bop at La Thanh Hotel at Doi Can Street. Entrance VND70,000, tips VND50,000 since you can speak Vietnamese. Don't ever let them hagger you for additional tips for special.

The Technique
===========
Most brudders here falls in the trap of paying US$20 (VND320,000) for tips for HJ. The girls usually achieve this by first sizing you up if you are foreigner and green horn. The moment they establish that you are green horn, they will tease your little didi after some massage and starts to bargain about tips for HJ.

But if you start the session by speaking some Vietnamese with them first, they will cut that crab and proceed to do everything for you without any Tips Negotiation as they expect that you will pay only VND50,000.

Here is a crash course for how a COMPLETE Green Horn can acheive that effect in just 10 minutes to learn how to say 3 sentences:

1. Go into room, strip quickly (including underwear) and put the clothes into the cupboard and lock the cupboard and bring the key to the toilet's little sauna room. By doing this, they have the impression that you are regular and knows the routine well.

2. When the girl walks into the room, smile and say "Chao Em". The correct pronunciation is important and please practice a little with the help of a local vietnamese first before you execute this.

3. After shower and dried up, go to massage bed, lie faced downwards and when girl starts, say "Em Ten La Gi?" (what is your name)

4. Girl trained to reply ..."Em Ten La XXXXX (could be Hoa, Minh, Tam, ... )" followed by "blah blah blah .... " which is asking about your name. . You have to catch "XXXXX" so that you can use it in the next sentenance.

5. Say "XXXXX sin dep!" means .. very pretty.

6. Say "Toi Ten La yourname" then just smile

7. The pretend to relax and just smile at everything stupid thing she says or reply with "uh".

Thats all!!!

That is enuf to fool her you are localised already and that means VND50,000 as standard tip. If she did not give good service, she knows she cannot expect more.

Only tip VND100,000 if you intend to ask her out for dinner or something else. To do that, you must really be able to speak Vietnamese!

ramtam1
23-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Can any bro give the latest update on the prices in Boss at Fortuna?
Whats the deal for overnight package? Can they only come to your room after
the KTV closes or straight once you pay for overnight? Any barfines?
What time next morning will they stay up to? Is it as many shots as you can?

Will be staying in Fortuna next week so dont want to be "chopped".
Thanks !

geco
23-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon. And on Sunday afternoon, I will be at 43 ...........

Hello Deptrai4u,

I was told 53 Ba Trieu going to renov soon..

Anyway, think yr list is a good recommendations for all here in hanoi and those coming to visit...keep it up...

airbrush
23-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Can any bro give the latest update on the prices in Boss at Fortuna?
Whats the deal for overnight package? Can they only come to your room after
the KTV closes or straight once you pay for overnight? Any barfines?
What time next morning will they stay up to? Is it as many shots as you can?

Will be staying in Fortuna next week so dont want to be "chopped".
Thanks !

Went Boss KTV last month. Girl can go to your room if you are a guest of the hotel, if not then ask mummy to book a temporary room for you (US35) and to take the girl out to your room is US$80 everthing you pay to the mummy. Barfines for a girl is US$7-8 per hour minimum you have to pay 3 hrs. How long the girls can stay you have to ask them, some can stay some cannot. So ask before you book the girl. But anywhere there are many..many girls there, definately you can find one suit your need. ...good luck and enjoys give your FR once you are back......I going to Hanoi soon...

ramtam1
23-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Went Boss KTV last month. Girl can go to your room if you are a guest of the hotel, if not then ask mummy to book a temporary room for you (US35) and to take the girl out to your room is US$80 everthing you pay to the mummy. Barfines for a girl is US$7-8 per hour minimum you have to pay 3 hrs. How long the girls can stay you have to ask them, some can stay some cannot. So ask before you book the girl. But anywhere there are many..many girls there, definately you can find one suit your need. ...good luck and enjoys give your FR once you are back......I going to Hanoi soon...

I will be staying there. So that means I will need to pay USD80 + a few hours of barfine if I want them to come to my room earlier. Ok. Will post my Fr after that. Thanks!

deptrai4u
23-03-2005, 10:59 PM

location - thai ha

Where is this ktv, thai ha ?

(new to forum and hanoi)[/QUOTE]

Dear Geco,

this is one of the larger KTV along Thai Ha street. if you are familiar with the Geography of Hanoi, then let me give you a walk thru... Fortuna hotel is along Lang Ha, travel south-west, you will arrive at the next big cross junction, turn left and travel another 1km, you will see Big Neon Sign "KTV 123" on your left (opposite side of street)

When will you be in Hanoi, we can go together.

geco
25-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Where is this k

this is one of the larger KTV along Thai Ha street. if you ........ "KTV 123" on your left (opposite side of street)

Dear Deptrai,

Thanks for the direction, recd loud and clear. Jus recently posted to hanoi, still going around blurtly. Been busy handling the work here, no time to check out the city.

Saw the thread here, so sign up to learn from brothers here.

btw, how do i pm anything to u ?

geco

LUSTJUICE
25-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Dear Geco,

this is one of the larger KTV along Thai Ha street. if you are familiar with the Geography of Hanoi, then let me give you a walk thru... Fortuna hotel is along Lang Ha, travel south-west, you will arrive at the next big cross junction, turn left and travel another 1km, you will see Big Neon Sign "KTV 123" on your left (opposite side of street)

Hi Bro,

If I tapao the gal can I bring back to the room at Sofitel? Asking cause it's a 5 stars...

Regards,
lust

deptrai4u
25-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Hi Bro,

If I tapao the gal can I bring back to the room at Sofitel? Asking cause it's a 5 stars...

Regards,
lust

dear brudder,

sorry i do not know if can or not. btw, there are 2 Sofitels in Hanoi.

you can execute some strategic maneouvres to check this out; when u chk-in, tell the hotel people that ur wife will chk in later, if they look puzzled, then tell them ur Viet wife will chk-in later. if they ask u for her name, u say u hv not decided yet ;) And see their reactions. the key is to see if they will tell you to book another room or that you must pay additional US$ for that pleasure.

the other way is to ask the guy guarding at the lift. usually can be bribed at vnd 50,000 to allow anything.

if all else fails, quickly PM me and i get the solution to call u. sure ok one!

NotAGuruYet
26-03-2005, 11:28 AM
dear brudder,

sorry i do not know if can or not. btw, there are 2 Sofitels in Hanoi.

you can execute some strategic maneouvres to check this out; when u chk-in, tell the hotel people that ur wife will chk in later, if they look puzzled, then tell them ur Viet wife will chk-in later. if they ask u for her name, u say u hv not decided yet ;) And see their reactions. the key is to see if they will tell you to book another room or that you must pay additional US$ for that pleasure.

the other way is to ask the guy guarding at the lift. usually can be bribed at vnd 50,000 to allow anything.

if all else fails, quickly PM me and i get the solution to call u. sure ok one!
hail deptrai hail deptrai! a little info here: some hotels (eg. hanoi hotel) have security guys standing near the lift to fish out gers and if that is, they will tell the ger to check with the reception counter. step is to talk to the security guy and distract his attention so the ger can sneak pass from behind. :D i havent done this yet, anyway, if any problem, mr. deptrai is just a phone call away ~

getiton
29-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Hi all,

This is my second visit to Hanoi but still have not got to bonk yet.

I went to Boss at Fortuna but did not ta pao or have short time cause Korea customer was with me.

I'm currently staying at Sheraton, did not see any guards at the lift, does that mean chances of tao pao and bring her to my room is higher?

I also avoided the Club Room where there are always conceirge girsl 24 hours, my compnay was puzzled when I ask to downgrade!

I'll try New Century probably this week and then field a report, but from the thread, no condoms carried by the girls? Where can I buy them discreetly?

I only have one with me now, so have to be careful when I use it!

I'm here until Saturday, anyone wanna meet up and go "cheong" at Boss? Lete me know, can have a few rounds of black jack at Fortuna first!

deptrai4u
29-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi all,

I'm currently staying at Sheraton, did not see any guards at the lift, does that mean chances of tao pao and bring her to my room is higher?

I'll try New Century probably this week and then field a report, but from the thread, no condoms carried by the girls? Where can I buy them discreetly?

Hello Getiton,

Sheraton confirm charge something like USD45 if you bring girls in. so don't even try.

Girls at New Century are getting more expensive now. You will have better bang for the bucks if you stick to Hanoi Hotel KTV (second floor) or Boss KTV at Fortuna if you want to spend that kind of money.

To buy condom, go to any of the pharmacy shops which is everywhere. Look for "Nha Thuoc" . But in order to explain condom, show them the one that you have currently. if you used it already, then keep the wrapper to show them.

Hope it helps.

By the way, a short distance north of Sheraton, there are some local hotels where you pay VND300,000, go up the stairs where many young girls running around, catch one, drag into the room, screw like no tomorrow, no need give tips even! Total damage S$30. Some can speak chinese, and can even arrange 2nd round somewhere... just don't pay US$ and spoil the market hor!

NotAGuruYet
29-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Hello Getiton,

By the way, a short distance north of Sheraton, there are some local hotels where you pay VND300,000, ...!
wah, you didnt even tell me this trick! when are you coming again?? :D

geco
29-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Hello Getiton,

By the way, a short distance north of Sheraton, there are some local hotels where you pay VND300,000, go up the stairs where many young girls running around, catch one, drag into the room, screw like no tomorrow, no need give tips even! Total damage S$30. Some can speak chinese, and can even arrange 2nd round somewhere... just don't pay US$ and spoil the market hor!

Hi deptrai4u,

North of Sheraton, along the small lane beside dyke ? Dragon is it ? .. my geography still not too good :confused: Anyhow, if u going must jieo.. then can learn from brudder.. :D

MucStranger
29-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Chao anh deptrai...

if U want some No. of hanoi gals, pls. PM me. I have some contacts from my hanoi trip last december.

Do you speak vietnamese, shld be much easier to contact the gals.

I hope you enjoy my city.

Best regards

MucStranger

getiton
29-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Hello Getiton,

Sheraton confirm charge something like USD45 if you bring girls in. so don't even try.

Girls at New Century are getting more expensive now. You will have better bang for the bucks if you stick to Hanoi Hotel KTV (second floor) or Boss KTV at Fortuna if you want to spend that kind of money.

To buy condom, go to any of the pharmacy shops which is everywhere. Look for "Nha Thuoc" . But in order to explain condom, show them the one that you have currently. if you used it already, then keep the wrapper to show them.

Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot!!!

This will really help!!! I think I will go Fortuna later and ask for the short time, really cannot tahan liao!!! ahahahaha....Was on the way back, saw this long hair chio bu on a scooter with tight flowery pants....buay tahan liao...need to bonk tonight or jiat lat....aslo, I was leaving Fortuna last night (Went to the casino for the electronic blackjack)...I saw the sign out side the hotel "Spa De Palace" or something....Fortuna have spa and sauna? Hanky panky type?

Anyone tried before? How's the quality there? I'll drop by later just to check it out, and also go see New Century look see look see....

Recept just recommended me to Tong Duy Tan street, saying lots of restaurant there...2 type of "hunger" to fill tonight! :D

ramtam1
29-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Yes Fortuna has a SPA on the penthouse. But you need to go in via the
lift on the Tower block instead of the hotel.

Standard 1 hour body massage is about USD14+++. If you go to the SPA,
they may only offer you HJ. But if you stay in the Hotel and do room massage (USD25 net for 1 hour). Then you can do the FJ for about USD50.

Did 2 rounds with a SPA girl last night in my room.... :p

getiton
30-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Thanks a lot!!!

This will really help!!! I think I will go Fortuna later and ask for the short time, really cannot tahan liao!!! ahahahaha....Was on the way back, saw this long hair chio bu on a scooter with tight flowery pants....buay tahan liao...need to bonk tonight or jiat lat....aslo, I was leaving Fortuna last night (Went to the casino for the electronic blackjack)...I saw the sign out side the hotel "Spa De Palace" or something....Fortuna have spa and sauna? Hanky panky type?

Anyone tried before? How's the quality there? I'll drop by later just to check it out, and also go see New Century look see look see....

Recept just recommended me to Tong Duy Tan street, saying lots of restaurant there...2 type of "hunger" to fill tonight! :D

Dear all,

Came back from Fortuna, blew some money at the casino tonight (Enuff for 3 girls! Damn!)

Acted according to plan, after casion, went down to Boss

Sat alone on the bar, gosh, on the way in, ther must been at least 50 girls at the entrance and more inside!

Mummy came over after 10 minutes and viewed 1st round, about 15 of them, saw one (But keep in the pocket, wanna see more, since so many girsl)

Saw second round, totally cannot make it (Pre-planned by Mummy?)

So asked back for the first girl.

Bought her a coke and started chatting, she could speak a bit of English. Bullshit to her how lonely I was (I have better things to do when I'm not horny!)

Started rabbing each other (she was very "Active"), sniffing each other and frenching at the bar! Lossing control, the perfume and nice girly smell was too much to resist, told her I want her tonight, Bloody hell, she told me on "PMS"!!!

KNN, she asked me if I want to change, I said never mind. Could to rabbe her inner thigh (at the bar, she was wearing a dress). Told her I losing control, she hinted she also cannot tahan!

Heck it! I told her I will do her even though she "PMS", surprisingly, she agreed!!!

Tlak to Mummy and ask for my drinks bill, US39 for a magarita and a coke??? so many other charges, what the heck, expensable.

Went up to Hotel lobby and waited, then she appear and told me soemthing, as in hotle lobby, not very clear, so she went off and I carried on waiting.

She came back to hotel lobby 10 minutes later and was shocked to see me, finally I understood, I have to go back to Boss entrance and get hotel key from mummy, did that and went up to my room.

Very shortly she she came, I showered alone as want to smell nicer (I smoke) before rabba her again.

Finished shower and her turn, I could not wait and started slowly unbottoning (She change to jeans and shirt) her shirt (My fav is undressing a woman!!! High siah)

We frenched and my hand start unzipping her jeans and slip my finger aound her undies and groin. Felt something paper-plastic like, damn! Her Tampon! Kinda turn on to be shagging a PMS girl.

Let her shower while I waited in bed.

She came out, more frenching and she started kissing, cusking, licking everywhere.

Did like wise to her and I was iron hot! She started BBBJ and gosh....I'm in heaven (But at the same time, thinking, why men can't resist having sex with Pro's, despite all warnings about AIDS!!!

Feench again and licking her nipples, her thighs, sniffing her scented neck and hair....BBBJ again.....can't believe how long the foreplay went on, this is the LONGEST ever foreplay for me with a WL, but I think it was so enjoyable......

Slowly remove her undies and the moment came, slip my finger and started to sensually arouse her....her moaning gets faster and she started riding me, she was on top and restrained me and started riding me and grinding, gosh...how long that lasted!!!

I arched up and started pumping her ......held her as she could fall down, but she held me tihtly, the bed was rocking so loud I was getting worriued....she wanted to take control and pushed me down to be on top again.....on...and ...on...and ...on...then suddenly she told me need to change condom!!! scared too much blood!!! not that I notice, no blodd on the bed or towel which I iped after she took the 1st condom out

Changed to new condom (She has them, so I still have 1 with me!!!) I decided to change position again....this time she lying down and I penetrated behind her, both in side lying position, my fav, penetrate form behind and get to feel her boobs, and sniff the scented neck and hair...could take it anymore after a while and shoot my load out......we both rested quaite a while...just a bit of light kissing...I was absolutely exhausted.....

This is the LONGEST session I EVER had....NO TIME LIMIT for short time????? I"m AMAZED......

showered and we both dressed up.....before I leave...she insisted I have her number....she wanna bring around Hanoi in the day time when I'm free (Or make me buy expensive stuff???)

Total damage Room Booking ($35) Bonk ($60 + $10 tip) ...all in US, expensive.....better stay at this hotel if you wanna bonk Boss KTV girl

Writing this was exhausting as well.....I miss out something, while waiting at Boss entrance for my room key, saw a not so young thing, but her tight translucent white pants with her innocent girl look was a super turn, was bonking her in my mind while waiting!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA .... :D

getiton
30-03-2005, 02:14 AM
One more thing, don't try the Char Kway Tiao at Fortuna...waste money.....

:(

sponge05
30-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Yes Fortuna has a SPA on the penthouse. But you need to go in via the
lift on the Tower block instead of the hotel.

Standard 1 hour body massage is about USD14+++. If you go to the SPA,
they may only offer you HJ. But if you stay in the Hotel and do room massage (USD25 net for 1 hour). Then you can do the FJ for about USD50.

Did 2 rounds with a SPA girl last night in my room.... :p

looks like u enjoyed urself in Hanoi. :)

cheers,
sponge

sponge05
30-03-2005, 08:43 AM

also the laksa.. taste quite terrible.

cheers,
sponge

ramtam1
30-03-2005, 09:34 AM
looks like u enjoyed urself in Hanoi. :)

cheers,
sponge

Not too bad lah.... :)

Can anyone also advise if all the charges in Boss can be charged to the room, (including taking the girl for overnight) or must pay to mami at the KTV.
Tonight last night in Hanoi must fully enjoy myself...

ramtam1
30-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Can anyone also advise if all the charges in Boss can be charged to the room, (including taking the girl for overnight) or must pay to mami at the KTV.
Tonight last night in Hanoi must fully enjoy myself...

Forgot to add, if I plan to take girl for overnight, what time should I go to minimize any bar fines, etc. 11pm? midnight?

Tr|pp|ng
30-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Hi all! Am heading down to Hanoi tomorrow and should be staying at the Fortuna for a few days before moving south to Hochiminh.

Hope to meet up with some fellow samsters for makan / drinks or cheong session. Virgin trip so probably need some guidance.

chinaboy
30-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Can anyone also advise if all the charges in Boss can be charged to the room, (including taking the girl for overnight) or must pay to mami at the KTV

u pay the gal LT charges the next morning ....

only the bar fines and other karaoke charges pay inside KTV ...
not sure if u can charge them to your room ...

chinaboy

ramtam1
31-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Did my rounds last night at Boss KTV and for the benefit of those who have not been there before:

When you enter, you will be greeted by at least 50-60 girls. I was told by one of the girls that they have about 200 girls every night. You can choose to sit at the sofas or the bar counter. If you want immediate service from the mamasan to choose girls, I suggest sitting at the sofas cause I sat at the bar for 1 hour and no one approach me. Anyway, I was enjoying myself seeing the girls walk by and the stage performance. The girls will parade in groups of about 10 once in a while so if you see any girl you want walking by, you can just grap her and ask for her number. Call the mamasan to book her if you want.

Word of caution. Choose your girl before 12 midnight cause ALL the girls leave at 12 midnight if they are not picked. The band also stops playing at that time and they start turning on some of the lights. The picked girls will sit with you until 2am if you dont intend to go ST or LT with them.

Anyway I picked my girl and we left at 12. Need to pay for 4 hours of bar fine (USD7 per hour). As previously mentioned, ST is USD60, LT is USD80.
My girl was ok, No. 76 but I will not recommend any bro to choose her cause she pulled the same old trick on me.

Bros who intend to go LT, make it clear to the girl before you take her that if she leaves before morning, you will pay her less (up to you, just come up with a number). Also tell them to turn off their damn mobilephones when they get to the rooms, no matter how they protest. I forgot to do that and my girl came up with the same excuse used many times that "My sister in bike accident, must go". Anyway, I was done with her and I told her not to give me that same excuse and if she wanted to leave, I will only give her USD40.
She complained but I ignored. She finally agreed after a while and I kicked her out of the room. It is amazing how long they can take in the bathroom before coming to bed and how fast they can dress when they want to leave.

Anyway, any bros going there just be cautious. Maybe not all of them will use the same trick but I have heard the same experience from more than a few brothers.

Tr|pp|ng
31-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Anyway, any bros going there just be cautious. Maybe not all of them will use the same trick but I have heard the same experience from more than a few brothers.

Thnx for the sound advize. I'll be arriving tonight. Staying at this hotel called Sunlake - Any bros to comment on this place?

Gooner
31-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Bros who intend to go LT, make it clear to the girl before you take her that if she leaves before morning, you will pay her less (up to you, just come up with a number). Also tell them to turn off their damn mobilephones when they get to the rooms, no matter how they protest. I forgot to do that and my girl came up with the same excuse used many times that "My sister in bike accident, must go". Anyway, I was done with her and I told her not to give me that same excuse and if she wanted to leave, I will only give her USD40.
She complained but I ignored. She finally agreed after a while and I kicked her out of the room. It is amazing how long they can take in the bathroom before coming to bed and how fast they can dress when they want to leave.

Thx for the advice Bro. That is my experience with Vietnamese girls too. Those damn phones and those damn excuses. Have come to the conclusion that ST is much better, followed by a good nights sleep!

euphoria777
31-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Hi all! Am heading down to Hanoi tomorrow and should be staying at the Fortuna for a few days before moving south to Hochiminh.

Hope to meet up with some fellow samsters for makan / drinks or cheong session. Virgin trip so probably need some guidance.

Bro....already made accom arrangement for u in HCMC.
Check your PM.

deptrai4u
01-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi deptrai4u,

North of Sheraton, along the small lane beside dyke ? Dragon is it ? .. my geography still not too good :confused: Anyhow, if u going must jieo.. then can learn from brudder.. :D

The place is 26 To Ngoc Van. Please check the map for exact location.

It will be difficult for you to go alone, better you bring a local with you and pay for him too. please note that local rate is VND150,000 and Foreigner is VND300,000. Local needs to give tips but foreigner no need to give tips if not shiok.

Whatever you do, NEVER ask a taxi driver to bring you there! They will charge commission and many other things . . .

A few Nha Nghi just besides that one also same service.

deptrai4u
01-04-2005, 12:54 AM

The right advise should be this ... other than Boss KTV, don't try anything else in Fortuna.

Meantime, for those craving Singapore food such as Roti Plata, Mee Siam, Curry Chicken ... go to ASEANFOOD at 53 Ba Trieu Street. Run by a very nice and helpful Malaysian. Go there and feel at home again and speak Singlish loud loud! I usually there on Saturday afternoons.

freeman69
03-04-2005, 12:39 AM
Dear Brother,

The last trip did not stay at Fortuna and only gone for massage and HJ.

But this trip i will book my stay at Fortuna Hotel. What is the market price per night?

Any nice girl who can speak english and good service with give girlfriend feeling to recommend???

Thanks

geco
20-04-2005, 12:14 PM
The place is 26 To Ngoc Van. Please check the map for exact location.

It will be difficult for ........a taxi driver to bring you there! They will charge commission and many other things . . .

A few Nha Nghi just besides that one also same service.

Thanks deptrai4u, my geography really sucks..only now then found the pls....u in town ? maybe can pm me then we go together..now 54 ba trieu close for reno, where u hang out on Sat ?

geco

geco
22-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon....

Anyway, here is another White List for you . . Xoa Bop at La Thanh Hotel at Doi Can Street. Entrance VND70,000, tips VND50,000 since you can speak Vietnamese. Don't ever let them hagger you for additional tips for special.

The Technique
===========
Most brudders here falls in the trap of paying US$20 (VND320,000) for tips for HJ. The girls usually achieve this by first sizing you up if you are foreigner and green horn. The moment they establish that you are green horn, they will tease your little didi after some massage and ..........dinner or something else. To do that, you must really be able to speak Vietnamese!

Hey bru deptrai4u,

Tried the place 1st time, asked for 1.5hr massage (VND100k)..massage so so..went there with a lao jiao, he introduce Duong (...er..i think)..quite tall, long hair gal, look 6.5/10. Did as instructed above, she fall for it for abt 10 mins, more chat..then i gave myself away (...loser..)

Anyway the HJ was good, small kisses, hugging and autoroam, but tend to shy away when roam below....tip her VND50k, nvr kao bei kao bu....overall damage VND150k.

Just one minus point, the pls is quite rundown,...also while waiting for lao jiao to come out from his room, saw some of the other gals there, all about 5/10 only.....heng i got Duong...

geco

nydccafe
22-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Anyone in Hanoi now interest for some cheong session. PM me.

japboy
27-04-2005, 09:49 PM
The right advise should be this ... other than Boss KTV, don't try anything else in Fortuna.

bro deptrai4u.. ur PM is full... pl check all ur outbox so dat i can PM u...

now in hanoi.. staying in sum place called sunway hotel.... well, it's 5 min walk frm mi dealer's office.... b staying til sunday so pm mi by tmr n i can forward mi contact number to u n we can go out on sat man.... kekekek...

dat applies to brudder nydccafe as well... ta..

MucStranger
01-05-2005, 10:13 PM
@bro deptrai4u

want to send you a PM too, but mailbox FULL.

Best regards

MucStranger

Tr|pp|ng
02-05-2005, 01:10 PM
bro deptrai4u.. ur PM is full... pl check all ur outbox so dat i can PM u...

now in hanoi.. staying in sum place called sunway hotel.... well, it's 5 min walk frm mi dealer's office.... b staying til sunday so pm mi by tmr n i can forward mi contact number to u n we can go out on sat man.... kekekek...

dat applies to brudder nydccafe as well... ta..

I stayed at Sunway hotel on my last trip. Me will be there on the 5th onwards till the 11th and hpefully will be staying at Fortuna.

japboy
02-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Me will be there on the 5th onwards till the 11th and hpefully will be staying at Fortuna.

will be missing out on u bro as I'm flying back on 4-5 May but so far zero-kill... sianz.... will try fortuna tonight...i'm a big loser at vietnamese... haiz. :D

freeman69
02-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Dear Fellow Brother,

Any body know of that Boss KTV allow you to charge your Bill to your hotel room?

Is it possible to pay by credit card for the drink + bar fine + US$80.00(LT) at boss KTV??

Do they have extra charges if paid by credit card?

What is the exchange rate at the Fortuna Hotel currently???

macfan1905
03-05-2005, 05:46 PM
i will be in hanoi next week on 10 may 2005 and will be going there alone.
It is safe there and anyone wants to join me?
Anyones know where to ta-pow girls there back to the hotel ?.....i need your advice?.....will be there for 2 nights only and will it be sufficient ?

sponge05
04-05-2005, 08:32 AM
will be missing out on u bro as I'm flying back on 4-5 May but so far zero-kill... sianz.... will try fortuna tonight...i'm a big loser at vietnamese... haiz. :D

due to the Liberation Day & Labour Day holidays, there were frequent police checks on Boss when i was there last month. Thus causing most gals not willing to stay overnite especially if u staying at Fortuna, hope the situation have improved by now.

airbrush
04-05-2005, 09:59 AM
i will be in hanoi next week on 10 may 2005 and will be going there alone.
It is safe there and anyone wants to join me?
Anyones know where to ta-pow girls there back to the hotel ?.....i need your advice?.....will be there for 2 nights only and will it be sufficient ?

brother...is safe there check into Gold Hotel, just opposite Indonesia Embassy. rate US25 for upper floor US 28 for 2nd and 3rd and US 30 for window unit. Very nice chinese decor..you will like it...I always stay there when I am in Hanoi. The easy way is to take a motorcycle taxi and ask the man to bring you he know many places...but you can also ask the hotel reception only the "Male" and good to bring back after 10pm....freelance girl age 18 to 21 US 30 to 50 very solid and tight....

deptrai4u
04-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry I was lost for a little while, now in Bang-cock.

Glad to see that this Hanoi tread is getting more active.

Anyway, its true that now Police conducts more checks and after the Lakeside raid which makes Lakeside a Ghost Town by now, the police station themselves at Fortuna now. The communist are trying their best to prevent any foreign cock from screwing their Hanoi cunts!

I will only be in Hanoi wk3 of May so meantime some tips for brudders out there in Hanoi . .

Girl Safe Hotel . .
Now most international hotel afraid of the Cong An,and besides, we are talking about US$60-80 per nite which is a complete waste of good money. Try local hotel located all over Hoan Kiem Lake. Look for local hotels with Male attendant working behind the reception, these are likely the boss. Ask them room how much and ask them if girls can come stay together. They can make decision. The best time to look for such hotel is usually about 9.30 to 10.30pm, just take a walk around. If the small lobby got people still sitting around and chatting and keen to chat with you about the room rental, they likely they are the one who can help you.

To pick up girls . . ..
Easy way is to go New Century . . pick up FL, bring back, screw until sunrise . The other way is to thick thick skin and pick up from Shopping centres, not too difficult, really, just need a little courage to start and then you will find its quite fun actually. These girls can likely speak some English too. If you meet a good looking one that can speak some English that actually likes to talk to you, then likely you can bring back and screw too.

So much for now . . my inbox now cleared.

airbrush
04-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry I was lost for a little while, now in Bang-cock.

Glad to see that this Hanoi tread is getting more active.

Anyway, its true that now Police conducts more checks and after the Lakeside raid which makes Lakeside a Ghost Town by now, the police station themselves at Fortuna now. The communist are trying their best to prevent any foreign cock from screwing their Hanoi cunts!

I will only be in Hanoi wk3 of May so meantime some tips for brudders out there in Hanoi . .

Girl Safe Hotel . .
Now most international hotel afraid of the Cong An,and besides, we are talking about US$60-80 per nite which is a complete waste of good money. Try local hotel located all over Hoan Kiem Lake. Look for local hotels with Male attendant working behind the reception, these are likely the boss. Ask them room how much and ask them if girls can come stay together. They can make decision. The best time to look for such hotel is usually about 9.30 to 10.30pm, just take a walk around. If the small lobby got people still sitting around and chatting and keen to chat with you about the room rental, they likely they are the one who can help you.

To pick up girls . . ..
Easy way is to go New Century . . pick up FL, bring back, screw until sunrise . The other way is to thick thick skin and pick up from Shopping centres, not too difficult, really, just need a little courage to start and then you will find its quite fun actually. These girls can likely speak some English too. If you meet a good looking one that can speak some English that actually likes to talk to you, then likely you can bring back and screw too.

yes new century is good place to pick up girls and you can go Soi 77 near Solid Hotel...most of the beer promoter are pretty...can chat with them and book them the next day.....

Tr|pp|ng
04-05-2005, 02:45 PM
due to the Liberation Day & Labour Day holidays, there were frequent police checks on Boss when i was there last month. Thus causing most gals not willing to stay overnite especially if u staying at Fortuna, hope the situation have improved by now.

Very bad news for me then. I'll be staying at Fortuna :(

Any bros in town between 5th till 13th and keen to meet up please pm me.

NotAGuruYet
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
To pick up girls . . ..

true that they like to talk to foreigner but not too sure can bring back and screw... w/o $ hee... maybe DepTrai can pass some tips and tricks?? :p

sponge05
04-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Very bad news for me then. I'll be staying at Fortuna :(

Any bros in town between 5th till 13th and keen to meet up please pm me.

the situation should have eased up a bit after the holidays as the feedback i get from the management is that the police are only checking becos of the holidays. Also i believe now instead of USD7 per hr bar fine, minimum of 4 hrs which adds up to USD28 (If i remember correctly), it's flat USD21 bar fine no matter how many hrs u stay there.

freeman69
04-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Dear Bro,

Anybody been at Boss KTV this week?
Care to update on the Big Sweep by the anti-vice on Boss KTV and Fortuna Hotel? :eek:

What is the KTV small room charges at Boss KTV??? Beside drink and bar fine, is there any other charges like towel, tibits or .......
What is the market rate for tip to girl and mummy??

What type of song do they have in the KTV????
Got good selection of English and Mandrain song???

Bring my boss to relax there next week.

japboy
05-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Anybody been at Boss KTV this week?

nothing happened... heard dat New century n other local nightclubs kenna raid big-time... now only fortuna is still safe...

there got a good selection of english n mandarin song... jz been there on tues night... had fun n went back 2 screw song song... kekekek...

gals is abt 1-1.2million dongs (u go do ur maths..)... bar fines is abt USD35... promotion for USD21 is jz over... only during the reunification day... kekeke...

1 bottle of black label is abt USD120.. dunno whether promotion for buy-2-get-1-free still on o not.. u can ask... i think maybe d room will be free if u buy 2 bottles... dis u muz ask....

was there one night for a drink... after working so long (yes, even during holiday..).... so went there sit by d bar n started drinking.... +++ 2 mms, went thru 2 rds but found no one... so i jz sat there n drinking loh....

sum local info... if u wanna find gals, go 2 sit on d sofas o d rms... but not d bar counter as dat means u only wanted a drink.... had a few more drinks n go back...

nx day, went 2 xoa bop by cab, had a massage w a gal called "ah lan"... paid 70k (if only i speak vietnamese.. nbz...)... massage passable... cup c... abt 25yos.... was fun n keep on poking mi arses... asket... had a hj for USD10 + personal tips....

later dat nite went 2 ktv again.. had fun drinking there n went home w company.... kekeke... was a bit drunk so lasted a long time.... cup b.... figure abt 6.5/10.... give her d thumbs-up for effort as it was a long bonking session... n she got crumps frm d long session.... tip her abt 1.2 millions n she pocketed mi cigarettes (but she left mi 3 cigarettes)... nbz....

one more thing... b careful when u r bringing gals back frm ktvs as they may jz take more w them when they left d room if u r asleep... i guess it will b fine if they take only cigarettes.. i left mi wallet ard when i fell asleep but she din take it, jz d cigarettes...

personal opinion here.. i think as a tourist, we'll b conned only once... noticed dat starting fare of diff cabs got diff pricing... frm 7k to 15k....

after i got used 2 d route frm mi hotel 2 fortuna, i will tell d cabbie.. "XX,XXX dongs if u can reach fortuna hotel fast.. dun care how u drive n where u drive.. jz get mi there.."... kekekekee....

well, i will include d basic fare n a bit of tips for them (let pple earn a bit meh...) n even if they give u a merry-go-round drive ard town... basic price has been agreed upon n they cannot back off frm d deal... got a few times overshot by >20k dongs (S$2.20) but i jz walked out... kekekeke....

last but not least, i can say dat d white list is good n strongly recommended.... keep it up!!

sorry dat dis fr was short.... :D

geco
05-05-2005, 05:10 PM
true that they like to talk to foreigner but not too sure can bring back and screw... w/o $ hee... maybe DepTrai can pass some tips and tricks?? :p

Hi NotAGuruYet,

yes yes, totally agreed....await teaching from deptrai.

btw, was at 53 ba trieu, confirmed closed for "re-construction" (not renovation as the whole pls got bulldozed)..anyway, went across the road to minimart (think it is 66 ba trieu)..found they sell condom (finally, lack variety and more expensive, but what the hack)... it is on display - so no need for comms, enter the mart, turn left, shelves beside the cash counter. For bros. who r in need of helmet... :D

geco

sponge05
06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
sum local info... if u wanna find gals, go 2 sit on d sofas o d rms... but not d bar counter as dat means u only wanted a drink.... had a few more drinks n go back...

u can also get gals if u sit at the bar counter, just inform the waiters or mamasan. info from some gals is that some regulars who have a FAV gal or have booked a gal, alone & not planning to stay for long will sometimes prefer to sit at the bar counter. reach there, have a few drinks, settle the bill and off they go to their rooms with gals in toll. i've seen this quite a number of times.

japboy
06-05-2005, 10:16 AM
reach there, have a few drinks, settle the bill and off they go to their rooms with gals in toll. i've seen this quite a number of times.

i know... dat is for those who r not interested to stay long one.. jz eager for a bonk only...

but i go there, no fav gal... so jz sit there n c... but after 2 rds, they jz still bothering u.....

i was talk-ing one of d waitress there... nbz... farking tall gal.. but came in w bare-back vietnam style top n a figure dat kills... nx x go back muz tar pao her back.. kekeke.... :eek: :D

sponge05
06-05-2005, 12:38 PM
i was talk-ing one of d waitress there... nbz... farking tall gal.. but came in w bare-back vietnam style top n a figure dat kills... nx x go back muz tar pao her back.. kekeke.... :eek: :D

hahaha.. just get her number and arrange for a afternoon session. i was mesmerise by one of the singers there. manage to get her number, with some help from the waiters, but really no time to follow up and she can't speak much English.

japboy
09-05-2005, 09:11 AM
manage to get her number, with some help from the waiters, but really no time to follow up and she can't speak much English.

well, nx x i'll do jz dat.. .thkz 4 d advice!!! :D

sponge05
09-05-2005, 09:19 AM
well, nx x i'll do jz dat.. .thkz 4 d advice!!! :D

no prob bro. next time if u in Vietnam (any province), PM me as i'm stationed in Vietnam.

NotAGuruYet
09-05-2005, 04:50 PM
no prob bro. next time if u in Vietnam (any province), PM me as i'm stationed in Vietnam.

:eek: In hanoi i presume? Me living in Hanoi for coming three years...

Recently I did a 20yo girl in other province about 60km away for only VND100k! A cup, slim, not bad looking but do not know how to please a man. she just wait for me to 'service' her once we went in the very run down nha nghi (short time ok lah).

i got hard time 'standing' due to she lack of experience to service man and after some imagination, managed to get no.2 to 'stand' to finish the job... almost give up the act. ha...

one thing bad is that my manager says only 'members' are allow to ask for gers to come, usually no ger if stranger just pop in and ask.

my carparking security guard once told me even got VND50k ger but i yet to try. no reason to tell my wife that i have to go 30km away for a 'while'. hee...

sponge05
09-05-2005, 06:12 PM

i'm supposed to be station in HCM but always will spend more time in Hanoi. i also heard from my staff about these cheaper thrills available but always can't find time & hard to find an excuse to tell my lady boss at home.

deptrai4u
09-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Dear Guru,

Wah, you scoring well on your own already! Graduated from Xoa Bop into low cost A cups...

Next you must try haiphong, its the land of happenings!

sendme2011
10-05-2005, 09:21 AM
hi all bro,

i will be in Hanoi for abt 10days (this coming weekend).
any lobang near Guoman hotel ??

thanks for advise....

cheers~!!!

Recently I did a 20yo girl in other province about 60km away for only VND100k! A cup, slim, not bad looking but do not know how to please a man. she just wait for me to 'service' her once we went in the very run down nha nghi (short time ok lah).

i got hard time 'standing' due to she lack of experience to service man and after some imagination, managed to get no.2 to 'stand' to finish the job... almost give up the act. ha...

one thing bad is that my manager says only 'members' are allow to ask for gers to come, usually no ger if stranger just pop in and ask.

my carparking security guard once told me even got VND50k ger but i yet to try. no reason to tell my wife that i have to go 30km away for a 'while'. hee...

NotAGuruYet
10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Dear Guru,

Wah, you scoring well on your own already! Graduated from Xoa Bop into low cost A cups...

er... what is xoa bop?? sure cannot ask my wife... sure get death penalty :D i have no reason to go haiphong lah... if my wife go out of country again, definately i would! and i found a NEW place for shampoo shop!!! next place of detination... hee... just wait for opportunity to strike...

bro sponge05 living in hanoi and married a VNese?

sponge05
10-05-2005, 09:42 AM
i found a NEW place for shampoo shop!!! next place of detination...

bro sponge05 living in hanoi and married a VNese?

err.. can say i divide my time quite equally between HCM & Hanoi, monthly will spend around 2 wks at each province. my wife-to-be staying in HCM at my apartment and don't join me on my travels to Hanoi. Will be bringing her back to s'pore end of this year to complete the formalities.

talking about shampoo shop, i always wanted to visit those in HCM but afraid kanna caught by wife or her friends/relatives. My only virgin trip to the shampoo shop was 2 yrs ago!!!

NotAGuruYet
10-05-2005, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=sponge05]...my wife-to-be staying in HCM ...QUOTE]

Welcome to VNese Wife club!! :p when you coming up here again? we go together! hee... or maybe deptrai lead us... ha...!

sof1800
10-05-2005, 06:16 PM

hi, when i was in HP a few years back it was not so happening (of course, i know few years is a long...long time :) ). wonder whether you will share how has HP developed into the land of happenings. thanks!

NotAGuruYet
11-05-2005, 10:54 AM
yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next to British Council > Mini Mart cum Lang Sch which located at Cat Linh Street. Full address dont know as didnt get any 'evident' back with me.

------------------------------
| HH | BC | MM & LS | Sakura |
------------------------------------
--> Cat Linh Street
<--

hope you guy can figure out draft map (5min walk from HH) and you wont miss as you will see a big sign board on the building (not on BC or HH but mini mart). this massage is joint-venture by jap and viet, newly open.

entry fee: VND60k incl free tea at the lounge (well written on menu & got aroma ma sa -> extra VND90k i think)

tips: as per deptrai says VND50k which incl roam & hj (up to u to signal the ger for special)

massage skill generally is better than in sg/jb and i mean real massage and not touchy touchy stuff.

maybe after massage you can go just outside the massage door, up the stairs and enjoy a mug of german beer and food. dont ask me how is the food and beer as i havent try yet. :D

happy hunting!

deptrai4u
11-05-2005, 11:11 PM
yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next to British Council > Mini Mart cum Lang Sch which located at Cat Linh Street. Full address dont know as didnt get any 'evident' back with me.
happy hunting!

Dear Guru,

You now quite season already man! I up your points. Excellent contribution. I suggest those Samsters who staying at Fortuna take Guru's recommendations on the Sakura massage seriously. I have not been there yet myself but will definitely report directly to Guru when I land in Hanoi two weeks from now. I also want to go to the shampoo shop . . . Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian . . .

Keep the FR coming, Guru!

NotAGuruYet
12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
. . . go to the shampoo shop . . . Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian . . .

no lah, still green compared to the grand master DepTrai. next stop, you bring me to the shampoo shop of yours ok?
---------------

Yesterday i went to the Hot Toc shop my friend recommend me near Hanoi Hotel. went in ask the price (normally i dont ask but this time due to the guy recept saw me b4 when my friend show me the place) and he said 50k for the time, 50k for the ger.

i suggest 1st timer visit, if you know the price b4 hand, then dont ask if not if the price diff from what you hear/read, problems...

anyway, the guy showed me a 6/10 20yo ger (meaty) type and she push me upstair. on 3 level, there's a typical room with many short ma sa table divided by curtains. i stripped till undie and the ger immediately french me! i pull down her bra and pull up her skirt to her waist and ra ba her...

due to first time in hot toc, dunno wat to expect, although read abt it and its happening but my session was damn boring. i expect bj as the ger took out a wet tissue (those cafe use) and wipe my no.2 but no action. she kept insisting that i finger her (she already wet til water 'leak' down to leg). damn watery ger.

she ask q and i told her i was vnese who live aboard for 20yrs and recently return and OMG she believes!! :eek: so i ask her can boom-boom or not while i fingered her, she says cannot but when i proceed to take off her undie, she also didnt resist... i ask got condom or not she says dun have... so i drop the idea...

suddenly...

my phone rang! bloody hell, its from office (my ha dong lion) & quicky put silent mode and i sian liao as ger no bj me... damn! as time closer and closer to pick up client at noi bai, quicky get up and get changed but the ger dun wan. bloody hell, so i forced my way to washroom and found no towel to wash up!!!

lan lan, shower myself quicky and changed. ger ask for my phone no. but i refuse to give (dangerous) and she gave me her no which i later del off from my phone. went down, paid 100k and leave...

maybe just my poor luck met this bloody hell ger, i shld try again next time... well, when for my next fr... i hv to confirm with my friend what he got when he was there...

Deptrai, any commend and tips on my hot toc experience?

cheers!

RTC89
12-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Never knew so much info in Hanoi. I travel every month to hanoi and will be great to meet up with some samsters. Have already PM some of you for contact and will call you when I am next there. In fact, just returned home last weekend.

Cheers.

deptrai4u
12-05-2005, 01:44 PM
no lah, still green compared to the grand master DepTrai. next stop, you bring me to the shampoo shop of yours ok?
---------------
Deptrai, any commend and tips on my hot toc experience?

cheers!

Hi,

I had three hoc toc experience and in both I feel like I being rape and still got to pay money.

usually they bbbj you until CIM. They also usually take out one or two breats for you to sqeeze. total damage is also usually 100K to 150K.

Only the one I had at intersection of Hang Tre and hang Mam got a good GF feel. Usually these girls also ask some direct questions such what u doing here in hanoi . . and the answer about stayed oversea for 20 years is a good one. Bcos they will want to meet you in your hotel later and do FJ for free even. The trick is really that you should not ask for FJ otherwise you will go into price nego. Be cool and let her ask for you number and watch for her buying signs and you lead her on with your clever answers such as :
1. yes, I am married and my wife in XXX (not Vietnam) have a wonderful life and no need to work.
2. Oh yah, becos of work, i need to be in Hanoi every month for at least two weeks and I have to do this for at least the next 10 years, AT LEAST!!!
3. true . . alone and lonely here . . . at night also very cold and dunno where to go.... sob . . sob ..

let her volunteer and then adjourn for late night coffee better, avoid dinner. Bcos if meet 10pm, its coffee for her and you coffee too, until 11pm say you hungry bcos still not taken dinner yet . . . then she take you for dinner lor. dunno where to go . . blah blah blah . . somehow she will ask to go back to room with you . . . so make sure you stay in a girl friendly room. If need recommendation for that, lemme know. the rest is history . . . .

Anyway, all these works only if you can speak a bit of Vietnamese. If the girl can speak English, then very likely she is a gold digger and you are the one who got to becareful.

sponge05
12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Welcome to VNese Wife club!! :p when you coming up here again? we go together! hee... or maybe deptrai lead us... ha...!

now i'm in hanoi till close to end of May then will fly back HCM before heading back to s'pore in starting of June. Stay in s'pore for about 4-5 days then will need to head back HCM to report to CO again.

geco
20-05-2005, 12:51 PM
yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next............... beer and food. dont ask me how is the food and beer as i havent try yet.

happy hunting!

Hey guru,

Thanks for yr tip on Sakura, went there yesterday and try yr recommendation..she is really gd. Think i was early as there were no one there..anyway, got to the rm, ask for Thu...(26, ht 1.55m), she came in quite surprise tt i not one her regular but ask for her.

I TCSS say she strongly recommended by my customer ...blar blar..she was quite happy. Got down to massage, wow - best massage i had in HN so far, the finger strength & target area...gd ! Then she goes on to blar "xin deptrai, xin deptrai..."....u know my half-f%$k vietnamese, thinking what the f%$k she talking abt, then rem...deptrai4u and guru's explanation of the nick (bro. no offence, but yr nick comes in handy !) - oh i c..she is trying to be nice in saying i gd looking !

45 mins of gd massage & TCSS, i turn & face her, she got nice face features (i give 7.5/10), small build (i guess 32A-23-33) and smooth skin..overall 7.5. Anyway, I started autoroam (want a gd massage, so did not started autoroam immediately), at first nei nei - ok, slide up her thigh - ok, push aside her shorts and slide in, tt is when she moan abit..OMG ! It is wet ! With this, my no. 2 immediately stand up, she saw it then lift my undergarment to view no. 2..tt is when she point at no. 2 and say "deptrai" and laugh it off....tt is when i thgt, kna..i deptrai, no. 2 also deptrai..so she saying i "COCK" face is it ? hahahahaha !

i signal her to massage no. 2, she then give me a HJ, it was SOP but all the while looking at me and smiling... Gd feeling (6.5/10) (For info., in HN, massage palour only do HJ, other extra to arrange separately). Anyway, off load (in less than 5 mins, tired lah bro) & got dress. Then i ask her can she come by my hotel to massage me (wah lau come hotel & massage, of course not lah), she say ok, then give me her mobile.

RTF - yes, nex time ask her to come hotel for "massage". For bro. in HN, recommended to try.

Damage - 60k massage, tips 100k (for gd service)

geco

deptrai4u
23-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Hey guru,

Thanks for yr tip on Sakura, went there yesterday and try yr recommendation..she is really gd. Think i was early as there were no one there..anyway, got to the rm, ask for Thu...(26, ht 1.55m), she came in quite surprise tt i not one her regular but ask for her.

she talking abt, then rem...deptrai4u and guru's explanation of the nick (bro. no offence, but yr nick comes in handy !) - oh i c..she is trying to be nice in saying i gd looking !

geco

Wah Geco,
You do us proud! You do cheongsters here proud, now promoting non-Fortuna also! I totally agree with you tip should be vnd100K for real good GF treatment. And I also quite honoured to be remembered just moments before you cum . . .

Went you leaving Hanoi? I may be there soon.

By the way, you also need to go check out the Xoa Bop at Khack San La Thanh which is at Doi Can street. VND70,000 and with your half cooked Vietnamese, tips 50-100K.

Try and let us know how it is compared with Sakura.

geco
23-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Wah Geco,

Went you leaving Hanoi? I may be there soon.

By the way, you also need to go check out the Xoa Bop at Khack San La Thanh which is at Doi Can street.

Try and let us know how it is compared with Sakura.

Hey deptrai,

Tried oledy (wanted to quote my posting, but dun know how), i guess each has it plus/minus. Sakura is pretty new, so rms and facilities better, gers wise not sure (hve not sample enough for comparison) ..La Thanh is more run down, but hve attached toilet in rms, heard from the lao jiao who brought me there, some of gers do BJ for regular in the toilet..not sure how true..

I am in HN, pm me..Alot to learn from you, i should..(die, talk like YODA in StarWar liao....)

geco

deptrai4u
24-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Hey deptrai
I am in HN, pm me..Alot to learn from you, i should..(die, talk like YODA in StarWar liao....)

geco

We have a lot to learn from each other, brudder!

Have u tried those Hot Toc Thu Gian at Dai Co Viet? at the most southern end of Ba Trieu street, turn right and look across to the other side, some of those shops with pink lights and ladies sitting outside. The other place is 117 Mai Hac De, which is also at junction with Dai Co Viet. These are BBBJ places, entrance fee should be about VND70K and tips generally VND100K.

the other place is Karaoke at the middle of the Hoang Quoc Viet stretch, those ladies usually can tar pau one.

The other time, I was at run-down Hot Toc at Hoang Hoa Tam (parallel to Thuy Khue) and it has a Karaoke room upstairs. Ladies generally way below fuckable standard but i saw a gem there, and A-Z there is VND300K only!!!

Me only in Hanoi maybe next week, see ya there.

NotAGuruYet
24-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Hey guru,

Thanks for yr tip on Sakura...

geco

well, glad that you liked it. wait till i hum her, i will let you know how she perform. :D

never knew she cld wet easily... plus for you!

deptrai4u
27-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey guys,

Me in Hanoi now. PM me and we go for Kopi.

deptrai4u
28-05-2005, 06:09 PM
FR about experience just 20 mins ago
============================
Name : Dung
Looks : 7/10 (not too bad)
Massage : 7/10
attitude : 1/10 (long story, see below)
Damage : VND 320,000
RTF : NO!

Arrive at reception counter, asked Sauna + Massage how much, was told VND120,000.

When in room, girl came in, I did my regular routine of Vietnamese script . .. tried to touch her a bit at the ankle, she moved away . . so i sian liao.
Then comes hand-job which she asked me how much I willing to pay. I damn fucking pissed off liao . . how can she be so dumb?? Me already speaking Viet and she still asked such a stupid question!

I insist I not telling her and if she is willing, just finish the job, if not just fuck-off, I can always DIY. well, she lan-lan complete her job and she tried to amend for her rudeness. After HJ, she asked me about tips again, I said I normally pay only VND50,000 as I am Viet Kieu, so how much she wants, she can tell me. That damn bitch still dare to ask for VND200,000. So, I just smiled and wrote VND200,000 and tell myself never to return again. its small money, and I do not want any futhur argument with that stupid bitch, that's why I agree before she goes into a tear jerking tales about sick mother and lost sister. To me, talking about money in middle of massage is the biggest turn OFF for me, and of course the next is charging me Tourist price is an insult to me!

Dech gi!

deptrai4u
28-05-2005, 06:19 PM
FR on Last night Hanoi KTV
====================
Now on lighter notes, I fell in love last night . ..

Was at Hanoi KTV with couple of friends, booked a room, opened a bottle and the action starts.

Got a sweet looking Girl-Next-Door type named Hanh. Very GF although I play it cool and let her be the first to make all the moves. While my 2 friends still talking about good old times, I was already in middle of smooching session and after 30 minutes, nobody start singing any songs yet.

Hanh did not asked if I want to take her home, but anyway I told her I very poor and those are my 2 bosses and I have no money to come such place without my boss. Apparently she believe.

However, for the whole 3 hours, she gave me the feeling that I am her first ever BF and we both really like love birds.

Exhanged phone numbers and 15 minutes after I left that place, she starts to SMS me, asked me if I still near Hotel (she just knocked off from work). Told her I already at Hotel and bid her Ngu Ngon (Goodnight).

Next morning 10am, she SMS me again, asked where I am and if I have eaten Breakfast, and that she missed me much. Told her I busy working in office and dreamt that she goes out dating with me last night and that I missed her too.

She replied she loved me much too and hope that dream will come true soon.

This looks like a potential fish, I will fish carefully and continue to update u brudders . .

I could have just asked her out, but I didn't, she could have just tell me to meet her, but she didn't, this is going to be better than Starwars . . .

Stay tuned, as the Saga continues and the Plot thickens . .

dinoleep
28-05-2005, 09:34 PM
all bro,
back to hanoi 6-8 June, see if any bro in HN to hang out in evening... :)

macfan1905
29-05-2005, 08:22 PM
I will be going to hanoi for the first time on 6 june and i need the bro help. Any budget hotel that is girl friendly ?...i mean i can ta pow lady back to my hotel. I need your info coz i still lokking for the hotel that a lady friendly. Any bro knows where to book overnight lady?...prefer to be cheap.

bhoven
30-05-2005, 12:18 PM
I will be going to hanoi for the first time on 6 june and i need the bro help. Any budget hotel that is girl friendly ?...i mean i can ta pow lady back to my hotel. I need your info coz i still lokking for the hotel that a lady friendly. Any bro knows where to book overnight lady?...prefer to be cheap.

Tks to info fr brudders here quicky visit to hanoi on sq cheap fare was quite fruitful. An update:

1) Hotels - Reliables are Fortuna/Hanoi. Both have in house KTV so tar powing no problem. Also no need to pay extra for room. Rate is US$70 incl brfast but book ahead as walkin will not get discounted rate. Looked up Gold hotel ( only US$30 ) but rooms a bit old n no elevator. Gurls have to brought in fr outside so no WYSIWYG. However, recommend u try new hotel Majestic Salute 54-56 Hang Duong St. Offer promo rate at US$48. In old Q and near to the local KTV action. Best of of have a good massage joint on 1F. Gurls young and chio though no hankypanky ( at least on the premises as rooms have look thru glass ) but massage skills good. Rate US$ 10 per hr. but no time limit for sauna/jacuzzi

2) Bonks - we tried gurl 182 and 1 at Fortuna. SOP so didn't repeat. Speaks some England. Made mistake of not negotiating in advance so paid US$70 for ST and earlier tips of US$20 for KTV rabba2. Bar fine is US$7 per hr . Had guide bring us to a local KTV Nhat Thong at 14 Thi Sach St. Didn't tar pow as gurls speak only Vietnamnese. Costs VND 80K per hr for KTV, fruit/snacks VND 50k and tips VND 100k per gurl. In the vicinity manu other local KTVs and barbershops. Latter have non hirsute svsc at VND 50k upwards but didn't venture upstairs as jount a bit seedy looking, dim lighting and village like gurls.

Some fotos for reference, first 2 from Fortuna, third from KTV:

http://img266.echo.cx/img266/5728/std253ti.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/1609/std210hi.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/7104/std234zu.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/7370/std302nf.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/3210/std318gk.jpg

NotAGuruYet
30-05-2005, 04:04 PM

Dech gi!

Is that Sakura? felt sorry for your first encounter. lucky me and geco didnt encounter such ger. May the force be with you soon... :D

geco
31-05-2005, 12:41 PM
............biggest turn OFF for me, and of course the next is charging me Tourist price is an insult to me!

Dech gi!

Sorry for you bru, some gers jus dun know how to "see" situation. The bad incident is at Sakura ? knn then i stick to Thxxxg better liao (guru - dun mind hor !)

Last Fri i went there, tried Oanh, from Saigon, age:26, looks:7.5, massage: 6/10, body:32A, ht: 1.5m, HJ: SOP, autoroam:siam here siam there, RTF:if Thxxxg not ard

This one i must say very "commercial", with my half f%$k vietneamese, less than 5 mins into massage (after she realise i foreigner), she ask "hotel ?" She ask for 150USD, i ask her fly kite, she immediately cut price to 100USD, with alot of hand sign and small kiss. After "chicken & duck" talk for few mins, realise the 100 USD is for tonite pick her up after 1130pm, BJ + cat bath + unlimited shots + morning coffee (i guess morning bonk inclusive).

Ai...too bad, my "He Dong shi" ard and she not as good as Thxxxg, so decide against..save some dong for Thxxxg instead

geco

NotAGuruYet
01-06-2005, 02:41 PM
...then i stick to Thxxxg better liao (guru - dun mind hor !)...

geco

chey, she not mine anyway! lets see who is the first one to hole-in-one! :D but again, if she's really mine, shiok till drop ah!! hee...

macfan1905
01-06-2005, 02:45 PM
i will be in hanoi next week, do i need a visa to vietnam ?.....please help me to find budget hotel that are lady friendly coz i want to book ladies overnight.

geco
01-06-2005, 06:22 PM
chey, she not .....who is the first one to hole-in-one! ........mine, shiok till drop ah!! hee...

Aiyo, how to beat u...u speak vietnamese, can sian her more, surely u upper hand lah.. so when u gonna "action" her, thgt she ask u out liao ??

geco

deptrai4u
03-06-2005, 11:46 AM
i will be in hanoi next week, do i need a visa to vietnam ?.....please help me to find budget hotel that are lady friendly coz i want to book ladies overnight.

Visa no need if you are citizen of Sillypore. it so fucking priviledge to be Citizen of Sillypore especially when you in Vietnam. Just hang your Sillypore passport around your neck and sit by any lake and look silly, in 5-10 mins, pretty Viet girls will flock around you like bees to honey . . .

Anyway bro, already PM you about hotel arrangement and also your "Hanoi City Tour by night".

NotAGuruYet
03-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Aiyo, how to beat u...u speak vietnamese, can sian her more, surely u upper hand lah.. so when u gonna "action" her, thgt she ask u out liao ??
geco

who says i hv upper hand, we're both equal lah... moreover i hv ha dong lion more strictier than yours okie... :D the place you work is out of your lion's sight where i work within my lion's sight... dun believe? ask deptrai. ha...

by the way, i m going this noon abt 2~3pm... cumming?

deptrai4u
03-06-2005, 07:20 PM
who says i hv upper hand, we're both equal lah... moreover i hv ha dong lion more strictier than yours okie... :D the place you work is out of your lion's sight where i work within my lion's sight... dun believe? ask deptrai. ha...

by the way, i m going this noon abt 2~3pm... cumming?

Guru! I was there too this afternoon! I did not see you lei... I started my session at 3pm and left at 5pm.

Here is the FR

Name : oanh
Looks : 6.5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Damange : 120K + 100K
ASS (After sales service) : Akan Datang, wants to meet me tonight for round #2

This time is not bad after all. I think I will go back Sakura more often now. ;)

tonight got Beer Om at 9pm. if interested, let me know.

Btw, the previous post about the PYT from Hanoi Karaoke . .. I landed the deal already, no charge.

NotAGuruYet
03-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Guru! I was there too this afternoon! I did not see you lei... I started my session at 3pm and left at 5pm.

Here is the FR

Name : oanh

oh?! but i was there about 1815hrs! due to sudden surge of task during 1300 ~ 1330hrs! damn if i were there surely have meet you there. Oanh was introduced by geco? he was serviced by the same person from hcmc!

today i was quite sad... due to 2day was the last day for my fave ger Thxxxg(also fave by geco). :( so i ask her to ma sa me for 30mins then we chit chat, kiss, hug, rub like lovers going to separate soon. damn emotional when we hug like no tomoro...

i informed geco abt it and he also feel the 'loss' of fave ger. anyway, still got many other pretty one waiting for us! ha...

Thxxxg left ma sa scene for good (i hope) and picking up a skill for better career in future. lets give her our best wishes...

i will be flying to SG tomoro and hope to meet her tomoro morn to 'continue' part 2 of today. if anything do happen, will throw in FR as usual. so, wish me luck!!

your invitation came too late lah, you should call me instead so that i will 'request' permission from my wife on the spot and she usually says ok if was ask on the spot!! anyway, next time deptrai...

geco
06-06-2005, 05:55 PM
........Oanh was introduced by geco? he was serviced by the same person from hcmc!.........i informed geco abt it and he also feel the 'loss' of fave ger. anyway, .... my wife on the spot and she usually says ok if was ask on the spot!! anyway, next time deptrai...

I believe shld be the same Oanh, deptrai you fast man, so fast rd 2 with her..Cheer to u! She is the one i mention previously i pass cos' save up for Thxxxg, now Thxxxg left....ai...maybe go back to Oanh.

Guru - u say it all man, i sian half when u told me Thxxxg last day, knn.. but wish her well. We look for other potential.... When u bac in HN ?

geco

deptrai4u
06-06-2005, 08:21 PM
I believe shld be the same Oanh, deptrai you fast man, so fast rd 2 with her..Cheer to u! She is the one i mention previously i pass cos' save up for Thxxxg, now Thxxxg left....ai...maybe go back to Oanh.

Guru - u say it all man, i sian half when u told me Thxxxg last day, knn.. but wish her well. We look for other potential.... When u bac in HN ?

geco

I went out with Oanh two nights ago with some friends. today she not working and last night keep pestering me to take her out today. I so bloody busy today and not called her yet.

tonight my last night in Hanoi . . I think I will not meet her tonight liao . . . got too many things to do.

deptrai4u
08-06-2005, 12:06 AM
I went out with Oanh two nights ago with some friends. today she not working and last night keep pestering me to take her out today. I so bloody busy today and not called her yet.

tonight my last night in Hanoi . . I think I will not meet her tonight liao . . . got too many things to do.

Well guys, she SMS me and insist I must go out with her again and so I did. this time she bring another friend along, 19 year old pretty girl. We did sandwich on the motorbike and go Hanoi City tour and later met up with some friends of mine. at Midnight we went for supper and then she wanted us to go to her house and so we did. Whole house of pretty ladies and we had some fun in her house and at 3am me and my friend insist we want to leave already. they refuse to let us go and after some sweet talk, they finally allow us to go home.

They are a bunch of fun loving warm caring ladies . . . so much fun!

ThunderPriest
12-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Crackdown in Hanoi
Hi Bros,
I've made arrangements to do a bit of mongering in Hanoi on Wed - Saturday this week. I read that the Vietnamese gov has stated they are cracking down on all sorts of vice (following a pretty high profile bust involving a TV star or something like that).

1. Are there heightened crackdowns?
2. Is the mongering scene curtailed in anyway?
3. Last I was in Hanoi (about a month back), New Century seems to be the best place to be. Is it still a good place to play?
4. I'll be staying at the Hanoi Hotel (overlooking West Lake).
a. Can you ta pow the KTV in the hotel back to your room?
b. Can you bring in outside gals? As in, is this hotel gal-friendly?

Thanks for all bros for helping out here...

deptrai4u
13-06-2005, 06:30 PM

Dear MacFan,

Please post your FR here so that all the brudders here can benefit from your experience as well.

NotAGuruYet
13-06-2005, 07:02 PM

FR about just 2 hours ago...

Name and information like the above... unlucky me!!

Well, went in as usual, ask for Linh (big mistake i think) but was assigned Dung. I didnt know was her until she said her name! bloody hell i thou to myself and to confirm with her the spelling, she says 'Yes, that me!! and only one by the name.' my mood turned green without any strength to continue further...

anyway, we proceed and i asked her about the Linh and she says no longer works there... so i question her about Thxxxg and she says something more shocking!! she says Thxxxg went back for marriage!! :eek: damn... dunno which is true. anyway nevertheless, its the world of lies...

i recall what deptrai experienced and right - she is $ minded.

'where are you from?' she asked
'from hk (as usual)'
'what is your name?'
'guru is my name (changed)'
'first time here?'
'nope, been here long enough'
--- this is where i ask about linh and thxxxg ---
'you married?' she asked upon masagging my left arm
'yes'
'hk wife?'
'yes'
'got baby?'
'nope and how abt u?' i asked
'not married yet'
'got bf?'
'you are my bf'
'ha... sure? kiss kiss then' she allow me to kiss her both cheek and roaming started
'do you love me?' she asked while ma sa my birdie
--- fast forward --- to long to type all out, sam might not be happy
'how much you pay for ma sa bird?' she asked
'100,000 usually'...

from here i think i made her knew what price i m paying which helps when she asked for more. roaming allowed, seen her nipple but no licking. sian already as i never fail not to lick ne ne... ha... only this time my 'drink milk' trick didnt work...

i paid her 100,000k even she wanted 200,000. she show you a little black face when i finally wrote that 100,000... a little more info on her, she stays alone in rent house somewhere near bao son hotel (gd for bro who wanna bonk with a fee), works from 1pm to 1am, from hai xxx (forgotten but near haiphong), and hinted me for comm sex (didnt ask how much) and her working number is no.10 and PLEASE do not ask for her!!! unless you want to f her with some $.

no tel as she refuse to give and tell me next time i call for her she will give... what do you think as i grin within my heart...

now i left only Ngoc but not going to visit her so have to continue hunt other ger... Oanh havent try yet... and why i didnt ask for her?? anyway, there's more choice in the morn shift... should visit in the morn...

*sian*

deptrai4u
14-06-2005, 03:25 PM
FR about just 2 hours ago...

Name and information like the above... unlucky me!!

*sian*

Dear Guru,

I have Dung's phone number. Everyone should avoid her. She is so arrogant! and when talking to her about any subject, did you notice that she will make some effort to tell you that she knows you are bullshitting sometimes?

Anyway, about Beer Om you mentioned, its having beer with girls over dinner or KTV where you drink beer with company of girls. There are various OM services in Hanoi, such as :
1. Xe Om - Motorbike taxi, means hug the motor bike man.
2. Beer Om - drink beer, hug girl
3. . .. etc

Hey, too many crackdown recently. New Century no more birds, and Apocalypse Now is closed completely!

Hanoi is shutting down liao!

NotAGuruYet
15-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Dear Guru,

bad news man... lucky i still have other province to go om... hee... i hope sakura wont kana raid... will they? :D

i didnt notice dung say i was bullshitting... anyway, just forget and boycott that $_$ ger... there are many other who need our support... hee...

geco
15-06-2005, 05:09 PM
bad news man... lucky i still have other province to go om... hee... i hope sakura wont kana raid.......... anyway, just forget and boycott that $_$ ger... there are many other who need our support... hee...

Guru - Thx for lunching together and for showing me your few regular pls, will definitely want to try some of them..especially watery Lan...

After u drop me off, proceed to Sakura massage, ask for recommended so. 3 (btw, so. 3 was recommended by Thxxxg), she today off ! sian half..then they show me the names of available massager, saw Dung's name - scare after reading FR here, so play safe choose Oanh (saigon) again. Realise there are 2 Oanh there in Sakura, one from saigon (the one i had), the other from HN..now not sure which one did deptrai had last week.

Oanh came in, quite delighted to see me but keep asking why i did not call her to hotel (?? horny) the other night, i tcss say busy, tired...guess they know. I signal to her today no hj, she ok, then proceed to give me a really massage. 1 solid hour of cracking my bones up...& putting them back..shiork !

Before leaving, she ask to come my hotel tonight..told her i cannot afford her price (as per previous posting, USD100)..she automatically drop to USD80..me think, wow second visit for massage discount USD20, if this go on, soon i will have it free ! (knn, wishful thinking).

Anyway part her as tt, have her no., so anytime want can ask for her.

geco

CPTMiller
16-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Everyone panic.
The girls dont dare to do it too.

Dear Guru,

Hey, too many crackdown recently. New Century no more birds, and Apocalypse Now is closed completely!

deptrai4u
16-06-2005, 03:38 PM
saw Dung's name - scare after reading FR here, so play safe choose Oanh (saigon) again. Realise there are 2 Oanh there in Sakura, one from saigon (the one i had), the other from HN..now not sure which one did deptrai had last week.

geco

Hi Geco,

Oanh from Saigon, same one I had and also keep asking to go my hotel. But the difference is that she did not say anything about USD$. She in fact went out 2 times with me already and even introduce me her friend, a 19 yr old pretty face!

I think the trick is to first assume they are just friendly and not commercial. Until the rubber meets the cork, then see if she mention money. If you mention first, sure kenna taken conveniently as must pay money.

freeman69
16-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Dear Brothers

Hear so many posting of raid by cong an by many brother .

Is Boss KTV still have a lot of Bird?? :confused: I am staying there.

Me going there end of the month with my Ang-Mo boss.

Any other good place to recommend?

Any brother have travel to Ha Long Bay?
How much is the cost to book from travel agent in Hanoi for a 3 days 2 night package with accomodation, transport and a beautiful guide :D

Thanks in advance

NonSgSammer
16-06-2005, 06:18 PM
HI folks.. I will be in Hanoi from the 22nd to the 25th of June.. yea next week. Hoping to stay at the convenient Fortuna.. ha ha.

if any of teh Hanoi experst are in town. would be a pleasure to meet you for a night out.. dinner on me!!!

Mike

NotAGuruYet
16-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi Geco,

Oanh from Saigon... sure kenna taken conveniently as must pay money.

oh ~ i shld take the advice for Oanh next time i visit sakura... btw, sakura going to give me a VIP card soon... ha... at last got reward after many hj... :D i do not know what is the benefit for being VIP... maybe a pass for fj during the 1 hr session??

geco, next time sure go sakura together... deptrai when come again? remember to buy me some 'ba gua' from sg...

yo NonSgSammer, where you from?? Not from SG?

deptrai4u
17-06-2005, 12:33 PM
oh ~ i shld take the advice for Oanh next time i visit sakura... btw, sakura going to give me a VIP card soon... ha... at last got reward after many hj... :D i do not know what is the benefit for being VIP... maybe a pass for fj during the 1 hr session??

geco, next time sure go sakura together... deptrai when come again? remember to buy me some 'ba gua' from sg...

yo NonSgSammer, where you from?? Not from SG?

Guru,

I am still in Hanoi but will be fucking busy today (or should I say busy fucking . ..;)

Anyway there is a VIP package for Sakura, its just behind the receptionist. Cost I think is VND300,000 and that VIP room has a big bath tub and bed and bathroom. I think its a 2 hours session where I peep once and saw the girl bathing the customer in the bath tub bubble bath style. Of course the girl is fully dressed and sitting by the edge of tub, helping the man by scrubbing every inch of him. Wonder how system works. Have u tried it?

NonSgSammer
17-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Hey,.. nope not from Sg.. .. but based in SG. Ha ha .. just frimed up my hotel in Hanoi..its the Fortuna... grin.

So wana get together next week and show me the ropes.. or strings.. hopefully G?

Cheers

Tr|pp|ng
19-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Wah piang. Was in Hanoi recently - heard alot of places kena raided big time. Even Famous Fortuna was clean-sweep..... I heard my local lobang there said there is this place that is super high-class where the girls are dressed in yellow, white and red. Yellow being the lowest grade - usd$100, white dress commands usd$200 while the girls in red command usd$500.

Can any brother verify this place in Hanoi? if so, are they affected by the raid as well?

deptrai4u
19-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Wah piang. Was in Hanoi recently - heard alot of places kena raided big time. Even Famous Fortuna was clean-sweep..... I heard my local lobang there said there is this place that is super high-class where the girls are dressed in yellow, white and red. Yellow being the lowest grade - usd$100, white dress commands usd$200 while the girls in red command usd$500.

Can any brother verify this place in Hanoi? if so, are they affected by the raid as well?

Neber heard of this place, but during my last trip, i ventured to the South side near Dai Co Viet and along Mai Hac De and the other 2 streets besides it, seems to have quite a bit of happening there. My local gf told me some are agogo joints where girls basically are semi nude dancing around! No time to check it out yet, has anyone done so?

There was even one where about 8 pretty hostesses standing outside the whole night just to welcome guests!

Along Nguyen Du street right after Halee Club, there is a Japanese club where girls are suppose to be super expensive, US$50 per hour just to hold your hands and talk with you.

Anyway gentlemen, why go to Hanoi and pay such money? Those expensive places are at best meant for you to entertain high end clients. And the other thing is that those clients that are worth that much of entertainment are usually not locals because the local big men are afraid of the Cong An and will not go screwing at high end public places even, they would go for private arrangements.

Anyway, I will be in Hanoi again on 29 June for a week and any brudder wish to have an organised outing, please PM me.

freeman69
22-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Anybody in Hanoi :confused: care to update the situation in Boss KTV or the raid. Still Red light, Yellow or Green?

I will be there next week with my Ang-mo boss and staying at Fortuna and he want ot bring girl back to room.

If that place got NO girls to bring back to room, i have to find another place.
Any brother care to recommend?

NotAGuruYet
22-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Any brother care to recommend?

i think if you pass some $ to the doorman or boy of your hotel, they can arrange someone for you... WAIT... incoming data...

i recalled i once saw a few gers loitering around front of for-tuna where the roads are. i do not know whether they are 'jack-able' or not but sure looks yummy if you need something to jack at nite.

can someone somewhere confirm this? :D

NotAGuruYet
22-06-2005, 07:47 PM
---- MISSION LOG ----

Date of Operation: 23Jun2005
Operation: SoBaDepKong
Operation Time: 1530hrs
Rally Point/Time: Entrance of Sakura @ 1515hrs
Challenge Code: So Ba
Respond Code: Dep
Operatives: Open

---- END LOG ----

NonSgSammer
23-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey Bros,

Am right now in Hanoi and living at the Hanoi Fortuna.. yes teh infamous Fortuna.

Nice place.. and yes the Boss is till kicking.. popped in last night.. and had almost 100 glas seated in two rows of chais flanking the walkway in .. so it look live and kickin. Closes at 2am.

Popped into the dance place called New Century.. look pretty good with gals approaching ya too.. but was told the places here all close at 12mn.

Ha ha amy pop in later but have a meeting with a Uni gal here... grin prefer real folks.. its more fun.. but once in a while side dishes are nice.

Cheers

PS: will leave on Sat lunch.. so bros her in Hanoi.. do drop me a mail.. I would love to connect.

NotAGuruYet
23-06-2005, 07:29 PM
---- MISSION LOG ----

Date of Operation: 23Jun2005
Operation: SoBaDepKong

---- END LOG ----

---- MISSION DEBRIEF ----

i am at the rally point early so in my sniper position, i managed to scope some new objectives and while waiting for the secret operative to arrive, i tune in to the enemy radio freq and fish out some new objective numbers. the new objective number as follows:

* TRANSMITTION JAMMED *

soon after 15mins, the secret op arrived and while we do the movement to contact point we came across ouor prime objective - No.3. OMG, we quicky report back to hq and the detail as follows:

* TRANSMITTION JAMMED *

while reporting back by secret op, i managed to scope out one objective you-doesnt-want-to-be your next objective. after pick up some freq from enemy radio, the O-M-G objective number is No.1 :eek:

after reporting to hq, we proceed to engagement point and was spotted by objective No.10 who recognized me after some serious examination. so we continue to be in our sniper position and wait until the No.10 was being called into action.

* INCOMING TRANSMITTION *

... to be continue ... :D

getiton
24-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Damn! I paid a total of 250K!!! How do they count actually???

But the girl was good, hard to describe the "pattern", but go try Iin (Her name, very weird name).

------------------------------
| HH | BC | MM & LS | Sakura |
--> Cat Linh Street
<--

hope you guy can figure out draft map (5min walk from HH) and you wont miss as you will see a big sign board on the building (not on BC or HH but mini mart). this massage is joint-venture by jap and viet, newly open.

entry fee: VND60k incl free tea at the lounge (well written on menu & got aroma ma sa -> extra VND90k i think)

tips: as per deptrai says VND50k which incl roam & hj (up to u to signal the ger for special)

massage skill generally is better than in sg/jb and i mean real massage and not touchy touchy stuff.

maybe after massage you can go just outside the massage door, up the stairs and enjoy a mug of german beer and food. dont ask me how is the food and beer as i havent try yet. :D

happy hunting!

NotAGuruYet
24-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Damn! I paid a total of 250K!!! How do they count actually???

But the girl was good, hard to describe the "pattern", but go try Iin (Her name, very weird name).

hm... did u go for hot pool or sauna? how much u gave for tips? did you order any drink? cosy tea is foc. Iin? not sure whether VNese have such a name. i think if you know the number, is better. :D

The actual address is 36 Cat Linh

Price at a glance:
Ma Sa Only: 60k
Hot Pool & Sauna Only: 60k
VIP Service: 350k for 2hrs in room with shower, jacuzzi and ma sa ger.

You can take your time to shower, jacuzzi and i yet to confirm deptrai's addition saying ger rub your back at jacuzzi tub side. what i was told after you finish all your shower & jacuzzi, then the ger cum in to ma sa you.

deptrai4u
25-06-2005, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=

Price at a glance:

You can take your time to shower, jacuzzi and i yet to confirm deptrai's addition saying ger rub your back at jacuzzi tub side. what i was told after you finish all your shower & jacuzzi, then the ger cum in to ma sa you.[/QUOTE]

Its true, what I saw (not what I was told) was the ma sa ger scrubbing every inch for the guy in the jacuzzi pool! Can someone on this forum try it and report to Intelligence HQ? I have not tried yet, just saw only. So Guru, what's with Oanh now? She got lots of girfriends who desperately needs to be serviced.

lament
26-06-2005, 01:22 AM
never been really allow to have fun in hanoi last time due to my involvement with the bureaucracy ......

so seems like its quite happening over there .....bro notaguruyet ...next time i there ...u can play host to me or not ????

NotAGuruYet
27-06-2005, 05:16 PM
...u can play host to me or not ????

wah... you're more old bird than i am and how am i able to host you. i recalled that you dislike paid service and maybe you go once to sakura and try your luck there. Oanh as Deptrai mentioned has tons of ger need to be serviced... you call for her ma sa and get her number, oh by the way, she speak hcm lang as you do! makes things easier!! :D

ei, Deptrai next time you coming let me know. ned to you bring some 'ba gua'... hee...

lament
27-06-2005, 11:44 PM
wah... you're more old bird than i am and how am i able to host you. i recalled that you dislike paid service and maybe you go once to sakura and try your luck there. Oanh as Deptrai mentioned has tons of ger need to be serviced... you call for her ma sa and get her number, oh by the way, she speak hcm lang as you do! makes things easier!!

ei, Deptrai next time you coming let me know. ned to you bring some 'ba gua'... hee...

but bro .... u now local head snake liao leh ...still cannot achieve the bloody northerner nasal accent leh ....

NotAGuruYet
29-06-2005, 11:56 AM
----- MISSION -----

Date of Operation: 29Jun2005
Operation: S&D
Operation Time: 1330hrs
Rally Point/Time: Entrance of Giang Vo 111 @ 1200hrs for Lunch
Challenge Code: Hai Mot
Respond Code: Hai Hai

---- END LOG ----

deptrai4u
29-06-2005, 12:02 PM
----- MISSION -----

Date of Operation: 29Jun2005
Operation: S&D
Operation Time: 1330hrs
Rally Point/Time: Entrance of Giang Vo 111 @ 1200hrs for Lunch
Challenge Code: Hai Mot
Respond Code: Hai Hai

---- END LOG ----
Wah pian oi!
I just arrive last night, and mission so sudden. I got lunch appt liao leh . . . So not able to make it for this round. However, since I am here, lets do a night maneuvre together. My intelligence gathering last trip points towards a couple of primary targets on the south of Hanoi, particular around Mai Hac De and Dai Co Viet. Anyone keen to ride tonight, can meet around 9.30pm. Or any other nights also can. PM or post here. 3-4 commandos required for mission.

NotAGuruYet
29-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Wah pian oi!
I just arrive last night, and mission so sudden. ...

didnt know you fly in so early... so when you leaving?? :D

deptrai4u
30-06-2005, 11:27 AM
didnt know you fly in so early... so when you leaving?? :D

Me leaving next week. So any interesting FR to post here?

Hey, I have an idea, lets compile a Xoa Bop directory of Hanoi, how about that? We stop going to Sakura only, need to try the rest too and let the other brudders knows about them as well.

geco
30-06-2005, 12:56 PM
...Hey, I have an idea, lets compile a Xoa Bop directory of Hanoi, ... need to try the rest too and let the other brudders knows about them as well.

Agreed ! We shld let other Xoa Bop gers have a chance to service us, or other bru coming to town. Suggest to include both "recommended" and "must avoid" (in case we come across any) Xoa Bop's shop in the directory......

So far have only tried La Thanh, Sakura, Friends Club..all already have writeup in this thread..deptrai - any other suggested pls ?

geco

toto
01-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi to all PR/ semi-PR of Hanoi,
I've been going thru the whole Hanoi forum. Nid sm advice on economical hotels which r ger-friendly. cos going dwn in Aug2005. Trying to search the web abt Hanoi nightlife, but without gd advices like bkk. Any bros out there cn help up on tis. Thks :D

freeman69
06-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Brother Deptrai4U is really a good help in Hanoi. He is the mentor in Hanoi.
So brother please treat him with respect if you need help or information in Hanoi

I was introduce by him around Hanoi of all the night activities.

Last night when to KTV 123 with brother Deptrai4U and my ang-mo boss.
really value for money. There is chinese song list is in chinese but the english song list is in vietnamese. So brother Deptrai4u and all the girls sing song while i do some naughty things with my girl. Got HP number from 2 girls there. Will try to fish slowly as brother Deptrai4U always say.

A few days ago went to Sukura for massage. It is worth the trip there as mention by many brothers. There is a lot of posting on Sakura by many brothers. please read them.

Did try the massage in Oasis opposite Fortuna during my last trip. i think it is 90,000 dong for massage only. There is also 2 VIP package where you will be bath in a jacuzzi by girl but fully cloth and later follow by massage.

Boss KTV - I was there last week and all 3 MaMaSan told me now cannot bring girl out or up to Fortuna Hotel room ever since last month. You pay USD21 to have the girl to sit with you in Boss KTVfor the whole night uptill 12 midnight. I did not try any girl but maybe some girls will do ST or LT in private arrangment after midnight after work.

Any bother care to verify or confirm this. :confused:

freeman69
06-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Let brothers who benefit from Bro Deptrai4u help or info up his point to show that he is really the montor in Hanoi.

I up you points now.

[QUOTE=

Price at a glance:

You can take your time to shower, jacuzzi and i yet to confirm deptrai's addition saying ger rub your back at jacuzzi tub side. what i was told after you finish all your shower & jacuzzi, then the ger cum in to ma sa you.

Its true, what I saw (not what I was told) was the ma sa ger scrubbing every inch for the guy in the jacuzzi pool! Can someone on this forum try it and report to Intelligence HQ? I have not tried yet, just saw only. So Guru, what's with Oanh now? She got lots of girfriends who desperately needs to be serviced.[/QUOTE]

deptrai4u
07-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Let brothers who benefit from Bro Deptrai4u help or info up his point to show that he is really the montor in Hanoi.

I up you points now.

Wah Freeman,

You are a good samsters, after each encounter got put FR here for all to beneift. You are really worth my efforts, there are just some people whom gone all quiet after I have shown them around. So let the spirit of sharing continue as I introduce more members to Hanoi.

lugi
09-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Have been reading this thread... pretty interesting accounts... but not as happening as in HCM...

I will be in Hanoi from 31 Jul to 3 Aug. Will be staying at Hanoi Horison.

Seems like there are no hotels around in Hanoi that allows girls up... or am I wrong?

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers!

angrybigpenis
09-07-2005, 01:53 PM
I was at the Hotel Mxxxa late last year and something unexpected happened. This was my 3rd trip to Viet Nam but my first to Hanoi.

There was a few scantily dressed viet gals at the seminar promoting their new resorts to investors. Damn, the have the nicest pert neh nehs I've seen South of Korea.

After a boring morning of seminars (wasn't really listening)and chating to one of these gals seated next to me for almost an hour, I snuck back to my room to relief myself of my load.

Just as I was almost cumming (it takes a while....30 mins or so, and CNA is always good to have on while PCC since Glenda or Cheryl is such babes I heard the door unlock. Oh no! It was the chamber maid coming in for the afternoon mini-bar check and top up of toiletries....

Damn....in she walked and I was 6.5 inches with pre-cum all over my didi!

She suddenly stopped and I can see her eyes were wide open! She said sorry and something else and tried the turn and leave. Well, what else could I do but threw a pillow on my didi and got up. I told her to close the door and tried to ask her not to tell anyone. Somehow, my horniness got the better of me and I 'accidentally' dropped the pillow as I reach across to get my wallet to tip her.

She said something again (see, I was not conversant in Viet yet) and this time I tried my luck....well, the short of it was after 5-10 minutes of this and that, she agreed to pump my off. She was ok, late 20's, thin (like all Viet gals), dark and short.

After 10 minutes of playing with my didi and massaging my balls, with CNA on all this while, I cum unceremoniously. A good load landed on her forearm and some on her uniform. :p I can see she was starting to get into this as she bent down and gave my didi a kiss on the neck.

What did you think, of course I tried to get a FJ but she refused and said something, I presumed that she had a schedule to keep to. So, I tipped her US$10 and she even gave me a fresh set of towels and toiletries.

Well, this was my unexpected surprise in Hanoi. :rolleyes:

CPTMiller
09-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Good effort in helping fellow samster.
I have up your rep points.
:cool:

Wah Freeman,

You are a good samsters, after each encounter got put FR here for all to beneift. You are really worth my efforts, there are just some people whom gone all quiet after I have shown them around. So let the spirit of sharing continue as I introduce more members to Hanoi.

roadster01
10-07-2005, 05:05 PM
I was at the Hotel Mxxxa late last year and something unexpected happened. This was my 3rd trip to Viet Nam but my first to Hanoi.

There was a few scantily dressed viet gals at the seminar promoting their new resorts to investors. Damn, the have the nicest pert neh nehs I've seen South of Korea.

After a boring morning of seminars (wasn't really listening)and chating to one of these gals seated next to me for almost an hour, I snuck back to my room to relief myself of my load.

Just as I was almost cumming (it takes a while....30 mins or so, and CNA is always good to have on while PCC since Glenda or Cheryl is such babes I heard the door unlock. Oh no! It was the chamber maid coming in for the afternoon mini-bar check and top up of toiletries....

Damn....in she walked and I was 6.5 inches with pre-cum all over my didi!

She suddenly stopped and I can see her eyes were wide open! She said sorry and something else and tried the turn and leave. Well, what else could I do but threw a pillow on my didi and got up. I told her to close the door and tried to ask her not to tell anyone. Somehow, my horniness got the better of me and I 'accidentally' dropped the pillow as I reach across to get my wallet to tip her.

She said something again (see, I was not conversant in Viet yet) and this time I tried my luck....well, the short of it was after 5-10 minutes of this and that, she agreed to pump my off. She was ok, late 20's, thin (like all Viet gals), dark and short.

After 10 minutes of playing with my didi and massaging my balls, with CNA on all this while, I cum unceremoniously. A good load landed on her forearm and some on her uniform. :p I can see she was starting to get into this as she bent down and gave my didi a kiss on the neck.

What did you think, of course I tried to get a FJ but she refused and said something, I presumed that she had a schedule to keep to. So, I tipped her US$10 and she even gave me a fresh set of towels and toiletries.

Well, this was my unexpected surprise in Hanoi. :rolleyes:

Congrats bro for unexpected surprise.

Hope something similar will come my way too. I will be in Hanoi tomorrow till Wednesday. My first 'virgin' trip to Hanoi and staying in Horizon hotel.

Anyone have any advise and info for some actions, kindly PM me? Any possibilities of calling to hotel as I will be with colleagues and very packed schedule.

Many thanks.

angrybigpenis
10-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Congrats bro for unexpected surprise.

Hope something similar will come my way too. I will be in Hanoi tomorrow till Wednesday. My first 'virgin' trip to Hanoi and staying in Horizon hotel.

Anyone have any advise and info for some actions, kindly PM me? Any possibilities of calling to hotel as I will be with colleagues and very packed schedule.

Many thanks.

Firstly, thanks to the bro(s) who upped my points. :)

Secondly, I am travelled more to HCMC than Hanoi and was in Hanoi only for a conference/seminar. But I know they both have Apocolypse Now. Great place to pick up either a local or a Viet Kieu (returned viet) but I must say that the Apocolypse Now in Hanoi seems a bit sedate and less 'happening'.

Have fun and good luck.

deptrai4u
12-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, I was in Hanoi last week and around 9pm, Oanh of Sakura keep calling me. Ask me to go and chit chat with her. I asked her what time she knock off and I go pick her up. She says 1am and ask me to go at 12 midnight for massage.

I was there and gate already 90% shut. Called her to come out, she ask me go in for massage. I refuse because go home still got to service my other one at home, then some cars went in and gate shut.

Looks like Sakura got Orgy party that night! Maybe someone can get timetable for such sexciting special events from Oanh and we can organise a session for samsters here!

sassina2
13-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Dep,

I am coming to Hanoi from 18th to 20th Aug - very short trip. Never been before.

Tried to PM you but you have specified no PMs so the admin says.

Can you recommend a choice of 3 different hotels that are "girl friendly." I do not mind having to stay in budget hotel if necessary. Most important is clean, well managed and have aircon and decent toilet-showers attached and located conveniently.

Also, I will have one follow up case of an internet met girl. Otherwise, will be happy to have your pointer on where best to go e.g. Karaoke or pick up joint or ???? My best experiences in HCM City were from a local styled Karaoke joint. (See my FR under the HCM City thread.)

Will be glad to hear from you and perhaps we could catch up for a meal or an evening out in the city.

PM me how to hook up and advice on above.

Thanks an best regards,

S.

deptrai4u
13-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Dep,

I am coming to Hanoi from 18th to 20th Aug - very short trip. Never been before.

Tried to PM you but you have specified no PMs so the admin says.

S.

PM can work liao, too many messages, just deleted quite a few. sori.

PM me your date of arrival, your flight number and your name and I will arrange pick up from airport. Since you are familiar with HCMC, the rest will be standard for you. The hotel I can fixed you up with is brand new (just opened this month), girl friendly and only S$18 (or less). Got air-con, free internet in lobby and people there speaks English too. What else can you ask for . . . a free BMW??? ;-)

freeman69
13-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Brother you will have to bring the girl to another 2-3 star hotel or maybe you can check with Brother Deptrai4U where got cheap and good hotel.

I was staying at Horison last week and i bring girl back at 12 midnight. I was stop ask by hotel staff to register her into another room for the girl at USD75.00 in order to bring her up.

Maybe you can try to have the girls to sneak into your hotel room during dinner time 6:00pm - 7:00pm where the hotel staff is not so alert and the girls only leave in the morning. I have never try before maybe you will like to try.

If you are happy with my sharing please up my points OK.
:D
Have been reading this thread... pretty interesting accounts... but not as happening as in HCM...

I will be in Hanoi from 31 Jul to 3 Aug. Will be staying at Hanoi Horison.

Seems like there are no hotels around in Hanoi that allows girls up... or am I wrong?

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers!

NotAGuruYet
14-07-2005, 05:36 PM
dear all, advance warning for bros who like to venture into new ma sa place. i went to the above address on 13Jul for try out their ma sa and was very disappointed!! :mad:

i suppose to go to Dong Da hotel just next to hanoi exhibition center but was found full of people! so i change location to this new found place at the above address.

this place was rather secret as from main road lang ha, you need to drive into a lane where leads to some companies inside. parked and went into the place, very run down but not the worst of my experience. there's a price list that shows 45mins ma sa at 60k. foreigner pays US$7 for same time. if want sauna, additional $ (didnt try).

told them only want ma sa and was brought upstairs (like villa type of house), interior was dark and small, went into the room - OMG! partition styled room with NO aircon!! just fans!! i can even hear people talk next partition!!

anyway, nevermind, i started to feel disappointment but still not the worst... no locker for u to put your belonging if only ma sa. i tell the ger (looks 5/10 24yo) i want to bath b4 ma sa due to hot weather. was told to go down again to the bathroom to bath. went down, given a small towel to clean body. i quick bath, dry up and proceed to the same room with my wallet i took out from my pant fear of losing it.

started to get ma sa, ger try to break the ice by asking usual question. anyway skip what we talked. she says she got no lover and ask me wanna be her lover, i said no problem and then she says tomorow morning can love her at her place. i try my best not to ask abt the price (no interested in her look) and she see that i didnt ask for price, she told me to give her US$100 after the love session tomorrow!! :eek: i just laugh and told her i can f someone for only vnd100k at other province and i shake my head and didnt say anything. but deep inside i was laughing like hell thinking 'face like yours and you want $100? go f spider lah'...

she knew i m not interested then she tries to ma sa my no.2 to get some interest to do hj. she ask me wanna do hj or not, i say, if you wanna do just do, dun ask. then she reply, can! tip 200k! i told her i can DIY... and then can use the 200k to have a good dinner later! she immediately apologize to me and kept saying sorry...

end of the ma sa session, she ask how much i wanna give her for tips. i say 50k and she is disappointed and want to ask for 100k. i ask her what she thinks and she says 50k. in fact i think i shouldnt give any $ but for goodness sake, i left her 50k.

i managed to pay 110k and left without much problem as i think they know i m a foreigner although i speak vnese. so dear bros, PLEASE AVOID this address at all cost!!

The end...

deptrai4u
15-07-2005, 09:49 AM
dear all, advance warning for bros who like to venture into new ma sa place. i went to the above address on 13Jul for try out their ma sa and was very disappointed!! :mad:

i managed to pay 110k and left without much problem as i think they know i m a foreigner although i speak vnese. so dear bros, PLEASE AVOID this address at all cost!!

The end...

Dear Guru,

Good report. I was roaming around that area to look for a list of Ma sa to write report about and Dong Do was on the list too. We need to take turns to try out these spots. Here are three more to try out.

1. Opposite Fortuna, Oasis, VND90,000 for ma sa
2. on Kim Ma street - There is an whilte office building at a cross road junction opposite the Swiss Embassy (I think). Its on your right if you are heading toward Nguyen Thai Hoc. A medium size Signage outside indicates Sauna and Massage.
3. Along the same stretch on the right hand side of Kim Ma, there is just one sleazy looking cat toc nam with pink sign and dark glass (reminds me of Singapore version of Or Po Lay (black glass)). Always looks happening but never tried.

See if you can spot those and check it out.

Next week when I am there, we venture southwards together, ok?

Up your points for trying new places and writing about it ;-)

NotAGuruYet
15-07-2005, 01:39 PM
*sigh* :( if i know this will happen, i would have wait for 40mins for my old love b4 i shift to sakura. one thing for sure that my old love still working in Dong Da hotel ma sa located at level 4. geco knows who i am talking about... hee...

yes deptrai, no problem only if the mission is on afternoon or early evening... i have to watch my back... and i will slowly venture into other ma sa place... ;)

keep on editing my post as keep forgetting to add on info. add 2 more to deptrai list:

1. 146 Giang Vo Street - Dong Da Hotel Level 4. 70k for ma sa
2. 7 Dinh Tien Hoang - Level 3 of the Legends Beer building near hoan kiem area. 90k for ma sa

i didnt try the no.2 as i brought my client for beer that day along with my wife so while my wife bring him to watch shop near by, i quickly go up to ask for price. funny enough while i was there, there's 2 ma sa ger sitting in the counter area playing with 2 male receptionist. saw one of the ger's leg resting on the lap of one male. she immediately remove her leg after i make the 'ah hem' sound to tell them i m around. ha... happening place maybe?

NotAGuruYet
19-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Massage at 19Jul 11.10am

As usual pop in and the recept (not pretty at all but some says ok) greets me by my name! that is scary... anyway, she ask me wanna try Massage Special (listed on the board) :eek: !

immediately to my happiness, i hip hop into the changing room and bath and quicky went up to the room. while at changing room, the guy who knew me ask me wanna try new girl - wow!!! such a extra-ordinary personised service!! of cos i wanna try and so he prepares while i took my shower... hee...

before i was leaded to the room, he asked me to confirm whether i was sure not to take my usual ger no.22 and i said nope and so he call the new ger... she came in with a nice smile, long hair, there was a number written on her face stating 6.5/10. let me introduce: no.19 from hanoi 26yo and recently join sakura gang and prev working same line for 3 yrs in saigon... dream is to work enough $ to do business... as for what business, let see about then... ha...

thinking of special makes me excited!!! and so she starts her 'special' massage...

... ... ... ... 1.5 hours passed ... ... ... ...

really special enough that you should try. i came out happy man and feeling fresh and smelling nice!! :D highly recommand to those brothers who want special out of ordinary service... quick!!! go get your number!!!

damage: 150k for 'special session'
tips: 150k for the 'hard' work she put in

foot note:
in fact i already know what special is about but yet only till today i tried... well, i am closer to the ultimate service - the VIP!!! and my vip card soon to release to me... ha... or so i thou...

NotAGuruYet
20-07-2005, 01:07 PM
dear all, to all those brothers wanna escape office poor aircon performance and work in area with pretty gers are, here's some place you can go:

1. Vincom Tower Level 5 Paloma Cafe
2. New Window Cafe @ 76 Nguyen Thi Thang (address might not correct)
3. New Window Cafe @ old quarters (address unsure also)

if you ask me what do this post gonna do with sex-related topics? well, you meet pretty ger there, get contact and ons them, isnt it sex-related? ha... :D

and also to access sbf without fear... also sex-related... :eek:

herokuhebat
28-07-2005, 12:02 PM
For all bro and sis in Hanoi, im newbie here in this forum, but stay in Hanoi for sometimes......

this thread seem quite lately..... no action in Hanoi ???

Hi bro NotAGuruYet

what type of 'special' massage that Sakura provide, i went there ask the recept, she explain to me the 'special' massage mean oil massage, is that true ??? or maybe because you are the VIP there that why they give you special service. :p hehehehe.......

btw..... so far i try many massage in Hanoi, Sakura is one of the place which provide best massage. and girl is not bad too..... pretty and nice.

Another good place for masssage is Asia hotel, brother who like massage should try there.

herokuhebat
28-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Cafe with WiFi Access

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear all, to all those brothers wanna escape office poor aircon performance and work in area with pretty gers are, here's some place you can go:

1. Vincom Tower Level 5 Paloma Cafe
2. New Window Cafe @ 76 Nguyen Thi Thang (address might not correct)
3. New Window Cafe @ old quarters (address unsure also)

if you ask me what do this post gonna do with sex-related topics? well, you meet pretty ger there, get contact and ons them, isnt it sex-related? ha...

and also to access sbf without fear... also sex-related...

another place is 64 Nguyen Du (beside Hele club) i forgot the name of the Cafe, brother NotAGuruYet, do you know that Café name?

NotAGuruYet
01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
another place is 64 Nguyen Du (beside Hele club) i forgot the name of the Cafe, brother NotAGuruYet, do you know that Café name?

sorry hero, i dont know the name but will try out when i have the freedom. yes, the special masa is oil masa. very nice and relaxing for 1.5hrs session. got special for vip? yes, hj on my session - not free thou... ha... :(

i am not vip lah... i think what deptrai said on previous post about gangbang after midnite with gate closed might be true if you managed to be their 'kakis'... maybe agent O has the key to the party...

ask deptrai for more info... he is however our 'batman' always have nite out with wonderful ger of the dark... :D

i am back in hanoi liao! ready for action... btw hero, where are you now?

herokuhebat
01-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Bro NotAGuruYet

Im in Hanoi now. PM me if there action... :D

japboy
08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
dear all sb brudders in hanoi... i'm currently back again... would b interested to meet up w like-minded brudders in hanoi... b stinking mi arses in fortuna for d next few days b4 heading to ha long bay... those interested pl pop by d bar counter... i'm one lonely old man sitting there w a few viet vege... kekekeke :eek:

herokuhebat
18-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Was in Kuala Lumpur last week, now back in Hanoi.

The day before i go to Kuala Lumpur (6/8), went to this place call 'Nuts', is a disco located at the Sheraton Hotel Hanoi. Happening place. One of the place in Hanoi now open until 3am. with other disco all close at 12 mid night.

I arrive there around 9.30pm, there was this Latin dance class on, a lot of sexy and beautiful gals dance at the dance floor. :rolleyes:

Around 11pm, the FL start to coming in by small group. look is around 6/10. never try to pick up one becuase that night i went with some local Vietnamese friends (with girls too)

Will go back Nuts this Saturday to check out the place and the FL there. :D

RTC89
18-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Was at this Nutz place during my last visit couple of months back. This place at basement of Sheraton Hanoi. Yes, indeed seen some good class ladies there. Will definitely be there next time in Hanoi which could be next week.

BigD
18-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Was at this Nutz place during my last visit couple of months back. This place at basement of Sheraton Hanoi. Yes, indeed seen some good class ladies there. Will definitely be there next time in Hanoi which could be next week.

Wanted to know if Sheraton a gal friendly hotel? Or do u need to still go out and rent a room outside the hotel for the action?

herokuhebat
19-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Bro RTC89, PM me when you here in Hanoi. We can go 'fish' tohether. :D

Bro BigD, sorry, never stay in Sheraton before. so dun know is girl friendly or not. maybe bro RTC89 know.

tsuyoyi
19-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Bros,

Sheraton Hanoi definitely not girl-friendly! Worse if you staying on Club floor with the 24hr concierge serveice where they can see you!

Just checked out of Sheraton this morning after 1 night. Hotel definitely cool! The disco "Nutz" is fantastic. Quality of FLs quite okay and classy. Saw 3 who were jaw-dropping and got an instant hard-on! Was already "mind-bonking" them! As one bro said, they only started to come in after 11pm. However, may need to bring the FLs out to another hotel, definitely no-no in Sheraton!
Heard from bro deptrai4u that there is a budget hotel north of Sheraton. You can bring the gals there then!

Now in Sheraton HCMC. Good luck hunting!
Cheers!

BTW : Sheraton having promotion. Hotel rates very cheap!

Bro RTC89, PM me when you here in Hanoi. We can go 'fish' tohether. :D

Bro BigD, sorry, never stay in Sheraton before. so dun know is girl friendly or not. maybe bro RTC89 know.

herokuhebat
19-08-2005, 05:59 PM
there is few budget hotel near Sheraton, i try one wich only cost VND60,000 for 2 hour. Clean and nice, but must know talk a bid Vietnamese to bargain the $$$. :D

ray2003
23-08-2005, 10:57 PM
hi all,
I would like to share my story about my little adventure in Hanoi last Monday (15/8).

I was in Hanoi with my colleague, Michael. After our usual dinner, we went to 123 KTV. It was a regular place that we have been there previously.

The beginning was SOP with some girls (about 5-6) standing at the door for us to choose. Michael chose one and I chose one. After the girls sat with us for a short while, Michael said that we can change gals, because his gal can speak a little Chinese as well. So I said if he's ok, then that's fine with me.

So the gal (Huong) sat with me. I started to pick a few songs to sing. During the time when I am singing, there was not much body contact. My hands are pretty quiet at that point. It was after I finished my song that I started to explore her body. My hands started to roam around. And we started to kiss. And kiss passionately with our tongues. Wow! It was already beyond what I usually do at KTVs there in Hanoi. My hands even went to squeeze those breasts of hers under the spagetti strap and bra. I was really enjoying myself there.

The sequence above went on for a while and we only took a break when we had to sing. We were supposed to be there for 1 hour but since we were both enjoying ourselves, we decided to go for another hour. By the hour, both Huong and I were already quite hot and she kept saying 'I like you'. Wow! That's nice.

After we continue for about 20mins or so, there was suddenly a blackout at the KTV! The waiters came in with candles. So imagine we are in a room with no lights and aircon! So hot! So we decided to call for the bill and leave. Michael and I paid the bill and the tips for the girls. When I was about to leave, Huong suggested giving me a lift. So I said 'OK'.

As the blackout affected a portion of the city, there was also no lights on the streets. The traffic was chaotic. So I left with Huong while Michael said he will take care of himself. As I pillon-ride with her on her motorcycle, I had my hands around her waist. I can see her face from the mirrors and it was a great view to see her face. We navigated the chaotic streets of Hanoi. When we were close to my hotel, I asked her whether she want to have coffee and she said ok. I suggested coffee at my hotel. She hesitated initally but agreed after thinking through.

We rode to my hotel in Kim Ma. I brought her up to the top floor where we can have drinks and watch the view from there. Michael joined us. Ordered some drinks and we chit-chatted. About 30mins later, it rained heavily. So heavy that it was not adviseable to ride a bike out there. Huong wanted to stay at my room. Initally, I was against it. But as I also have her safety at heart, I decided to let her stay until the rain subsided and then she can go back home.

Michael and I parted ways. I led Huong to my room...

(to be continued...)

deptrai4u
24-08-2005, 01:22 AM
hi all,
I would like to share my story about my little adventure in Hanoi last Monday (15/8).

(to be continued...)

Excellent efforts Ray, good to see that Hanoi tread is alive again. Previously I posted a message about some KTV at Mai Hac De and the few streets around there, have anyone tried those places? Next week I in town, anyone game to do a coordinated attack together, please PM me, likely Tuesday or Wednesday night.

herokuhebat
24-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Excellent efforts Ray, good to see that Hanoi tread is alive again. Previously I posted a message about some KTV at Mai Hac De and the few streets around there, have anyone tried those places? Next week I in town, anyone game to do a coordinated attack together, please PM me, likely Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Hi Deptrai4u,

too bad we not able to meet up last trip when u in Hanoi. Next week i still in Hanoi, PM or call me when u arrive.

havent try 123 KTV, some where this week must go there to try out. :p

ray2003
24-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Continue...

Once Huong was in my room, I showed her around the view of the streets of Hanoi from my hotel room. I then switched on the TV and pinned her down on my bed. We began to kiss for a while. Then I motioned to her that I needed to go take a shower.

I changed to my sleeping attire - a simple T-shirt and boxer shorts after my shower. Then I went to her and we started kissing again. This time, my hands started to roam around her body. After about 2-3 minutes, I asked her whether she wanted to go back, as the rain has subsided. She said she would like to stay and said that she will go take a shower. I said OK.

So I waited while she took a shower. She came out wearing the bathrobe provided by the hotel. Then we started to hug each other and fell on the bed. I started to kiss her on her cheeks very slowly, concentrating on every part of her face. I moved on to her ears and then slowly down her neck. At this time, she was very excited. Her hands was roaming around my body and signalled me to take off my T-shirt.

And so I did. Then she suddenly said 'Sleep'. I thought 'Walao, sian liao'. So I just lie down and try to sleep. With her lying beside me.

But after a brief moment, her hand started to come over and started to move her hand all over my body. Since she initiated it, I returned the favour. As my hand moved over, I was pleasantly surprised that her bathrobe has been removed and she is only down to her bra and panties.

So I went on top of her and started to kiss her all over again. She was enjoying it very much. Then I went down and I removed her bra and worked on her breasts. It was about cup B size. After I have kissed and licked on both breasts, again she said 'Sleep, sleep'. OK, no choice. So I went back to sleep.

Not too long later, her hand was coming again. But this time, it went south to my little brother. My little brother has already woken up by all the previous activities and it woke up even more when greeted by her hand. So I also started to stroke her. It started to get wet in no time. Then she removed my boxer shorts and proceed to give me a bj. It was shiok! I was still fingering her at the same time watching her giving me a bj. It was unbelieveable!

Then as I lie on my back, she came and lie on top of me and started to kiss me all over from top down. It was very enjoyable. Then as I closed my eyes and was enjoying all this, I suddenly remembered that I don't have a condom with ME! Shit! And after the thought came to me, she was in a squatting position ready to put my little brother in. Oh Shit! But luckily she is only holding on to my little brother but didn't put it in. 'She is not stupid, ok?' I thought. So after a while of trying to put it in, she gave up and started to give me a hj. I was using my hands to play with her body as we engage in heavy petting. After about 15-20mins, I came.

We went to clean up and really fell asleep this time.

We woke up at about 7:00am. After both of us took showers, we got ready to go. I sent her to her motorbike and she went back home. She said she don't have to work today. On leave. So good for her.

So that was my little Hanoi adventure.

deptrai4u
27-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi Deptrai4u,

too bad we not able to meet up last trip when u in Hanoi. Next week i still in Hanoi, PM or call me when u arrive.

havent try 123 KTV, some where this week must go there to try out. :p

Next week I in Hanoi too. Planning for a KTV123 coordinated assault on Wednesday evening, and how about dinner before that too! All soldiers willing to fight for the cuntry, please PM me.

RTC89
27-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Will only be in Hanoi last week of Sept. Have not been to KTV123. Will try that next visit. Went to Cowboy 17 last trip and waitress and drinks promoters rather friendly. Must really pick up local language.

getiton
05-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Next week I in Hanoi too. Planning for a KTV123 coordinated assault on Wednesday evening, and how about dinner before that too! All soldiers willing to fight for the cuntry, please PM me.

I just recah Hanoi, is the "war" over? :p

herokuhebat
06-09-2005, 06:56 PM
----- MISSION -----

Operation: KTV in Hai Phong
Date of operation: Sept 03, 2005 Saturday night
Name: Thu
Look: 9/10 sweet and have a lovely smile
Body: 9/10 Nice Shape, Fair skin, trim hair, has a fantastic figure couple with a pair of lovely 33B tits
Friendliness: 9/10 very friendly, smile all the time
Boobs: 33B not very big but have a pair of nice tit's
Catbath: 9/10 every inch of your body..... siok......
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good, Slow & Steady, in heaven....
FJ: 9/10 any position you like, never say tired.
GFE: 9/10 like your girl friend first time make love to you.
CIM: Allowed.
Overall Service: 9/10 i bong her 2 time's that night and another time next morning (should give 10/10 ??? but nothing is prefect....hahaha......).

RTF: yes ... but there is so many choice there......

Damage: VND800,000 for overnight...

AndyWong
07-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Just came back from Sakura(hanoi- Cat Linh)
Girl: No. 3 (20Yr old) short hair
she looks cute , easy going & friendly, but cannot speak english.
Massage: 60,000K, tip 100,000K

Highly recommend :)

NotAGuruYet
07-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Just came back from Sakura(hanoi- Cat Linh)
Girl: No. 3 (20Yr old) short hair
she looks cute , easy going & friendly, but cannot speak english.
Massage: 60,000K, tip 100,000K

Highly recommend :)

wah... so early go ma sa... the earliest for me was 11.00... no.3? ok, noted and will try next visit... :)

andy living in hanoi or?

AndyWong
07-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Went Hanoi for business trip only.
I usually reach Sakura at around 2000HR. If u tip them better to give btw 100,000 to 200,000Duong, Dun spoil the market there...hehehe :)
I dun not ask for any special, because i dun see any basin or tissue paper in the paper....hehehe

Any bro here had any special before there? care to share.

deptrai4u
09-09-2005, 03:25 PM
I just recah Hanoi, is the "war" over? :p

I just left Hanoi. War for this week is over, next week start again.

Anyway about "special" in Sakura. well its usually HJ only but if you flash sufficient USD$ and girl horny enuf, they will go hotel with you later after they knocked off.

Here is my latest venture:

Place : Gia lam, across the bridge
Type : Massage
name of hotel : Binh Minh
Service opted for : Deluxe VND150K inclusive of Sauna, bathtub where lady bath, dig ears, and shampoo both heads for you, then 1 hour massage and also HJ. tips VND100K

The same place also offer Nha Nghi for foreigners, because guy at the counter speaks little english.

This is a cheaper version of the VIP massage of Sakura which cost VND300K.

herokuhebat
09-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Bro Deptrai4u,

Want to go try there, how is the quality of the girl's there ???

Can i just told the taxi driver 'Gia Lam' and they know how to bring me there ???

or u may tell me the address. :D

any brother want to join me for a adventure massage tour ???

thanks

kooolboy
09-09-2005, 07:57 PM
i am in hanoi now....
just check out sakura.

well must be honest to all the brothers here.... nothing to shout about.

special vip massage has the gal bathing you. 350K Dong.
HJ tip, should be 100K Dong... i gave her 150K... she still want more. I told her NO.

the gals there nothing to shout abt... really

now wondering where else to go

kooolboy
10-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Sakura Club (cat linh)

Gal name: yee (sound like that)
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 (chest small, fleshy everyelse)
Attitude: 4/10
Hj: 3/10

RTF: no really, did not see any gem there at all too.

deptrai4u
10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro Deptrai4u,

Want to go try there, how is the quality of the girl's there ???

Can i just told the taxi driver 'Gia Lam' and they know how to bring me there ???

thanks

From the Old Quarters, the circular flyover that leads to Gia lam, head straight for Gia Lam on that bridge. Once over the other side, you will see a row of Nha Nghi on your right, follow by a blank space and then another series of Nha Nghi and then a lane with a sign that says "Binh Minh Massage ---> 100m"
Turn Right and 100m later you will see Binh Minh on the left.
Girls there are Random, some bad and got two gems there. So first trip make sure your bribe the guy on the ground floor first, maybe give him VND50,000 and tell him arrange pretty one.

You must get your strategy right at that place. The girl will likely not do FJ for you, but if she is your type, then you access and do the "let go long string catch big fish strategy . . ." i.e. get phone number, go dinner, and in 2-3 outings sure kenna hooked one.

By the way, those KTV over that side also quite happening, any brothers here tried?

deptrai4u
10-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Just intercepted some military intelligence.

Position : 338 Duong Buoi
Course and speed : proceed with cautious, recommend accompanied by local scout. Possible to engage Viet Cunt for a-z for about VND200K to VND300K

Any advanced party who recce that place, please post findings here. Was told good service, if really so, we can have a coordinated attack and over-run that place and take over as our HQ.

aseanman
13-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi ALL,

Try to check thru the thread and found most are related to MP.
Is been 9 months since last visit to Hanoi, is the Fortuna basement Boss still open?? Any better cheong place to venture? Heard the Apocalyso is closed?

Hope all the brothers in Hanoi can give some update.

Thank you.

kooolboy
15-09-2005, 02:07 AM
The current hot night spot is NEW CENTURY.

Its pretty decent with many FLs of differing standard.

If you wanna pick a good one, go early around 10.30pm.

Any later and you settle for left over.

aseanman
16-09-2005, 02:42 PM
ALL,

Manage to get an English spoken driver that provide very decent "cheong" place in Hanoi.

Last 2 days, venture to 3 places and rating is good not below average.

Short summary:
Place 1: Karaoka with 3 gl (VN 500K for 4 beers+snacks) and "bong" 1 of them at upstair room for VN200K
Place 2: NamHong local hotel, call in 20 yrs student and bong for VN400K
Place 3: FL for VN300K at 4 star hotel (bring in b4 11pm)

Any brothers intersted can PM me for the contact.

have fun in hanoi.

RTC89
19-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Will be in Hanoi end of next week. Will give you a ring Bro Herokuhebat and Deptrai. Have a whole sun free before official business on Mon.

kooolboy
19-09-2005, 10:14 AM
ALL,

Manage to get an English spoken driver that provide very decent "cheong" place in Hanoi.

Last 2 days, venture to 3 places and rating is good not below average.

Short summary:
Place 1: Karaoka with 3 gl (VN 500K for 4 beers+snacks) and "bong" 1 of them at upstair room for VN200K
Place 2: NamHong local hotel, call in 20 yrs student and bong for VN400K
Place 3: FL for VN300K at 4 star hotel (bring in b4 11pm)

Any brothers intersted can PM me for the contact.

have fun in hanoi.

wow, look like you had fun.
care to share the rating of your gals? look... x/10?

deptrai4u
19-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Will be in Hanoi end of next week. Will give you a ring Bro Herokuhebat and Deptrai. Have a whole sun free before official business on Mon.

Very much welcome you to hanoi, bro. Looking forward to meeting you.

aseanman
19-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi bro Deptrai4u,

Glad to meeting you and hope you have fun in new places with the driver i introduce.

maybe you can tell abit more story about the girl which you bring along to Nut..??

deptrai4u
20-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi bro Deptrai4u,

Glad to meeting you and hope you have fun in new places with the driver i introduce.

maybe you can tell abit more story about the girl which you bring along to Nut..??

Dear Sir,

I brought 2, which one do you want? they both work in Hanoi KTV and during their off days, they will come out with me just for fun. And fun means many things including A~Z.

simnon
20-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Wonder if any kind brudder could provide info on those hotels in the US$20 to US$30 per night
Would be there on 1st Oct to 4th Oct for some sightseeing and maybe some cheong activities.

ray2003
20-09-2005, 09:08 PM
The current hot night spot is NEW CENTURY.

Its pretty decent with many FLs of differing standard.

If you wanna pick a good one, go early around 10.30pm.

Any later and you settle for left over.

where is New Century??? any help is welcome.

I will be in Hanoi next week (26/9 to 30/9). Heehee...