PDA

View Full Version : Stockings & A levels

Mont Blanc
04-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Been quite a regular to Geylang during my trips to Singapore. However I never came across a wg wearing stockings (didn't say pantyhose).

Is there any change of meeting with one? In Europe it's quite popular and I can tell you that it helps in the foreplay.

Also during my last trip to Latvia, I met with this girl "Michelle" (pictures posted) and she was very keen on "A", which I did not ask for.

It's a totally different sensation and on top ofthat she was clean and tight. So I had a very nice experience and I could see her cum coimng out whilst I was pounding her ass.

Do girls in Geylang provide A?

Will soon be in Singapore again.

simon_288_988
06-10-2003, 02:42 PM
yes I agree with what this guy say, i really think singapore girls got no standard, don;t like to wear stockings. They do not even know that wearing stocking makes hell of a difference to clients, the silky touch.

Come on you HC girls, please put on thos epantyhose stocking though its a bit troublesome, but its worth the while. You never know how many clients are waiting to see you girls in stocking just that its not expressed out by people yet....

Girls who wants to try putting on stocking, PM me too as I would be the first to visit you

angmoh
06-10-2003, 09:53 PM
I AGREE!

hey, noticed an ad in IS magazine for a place called Silk Stockings. The ad says, "yes we come in Stockings"!!! 6542 0784.....

angmoh
06-10-2003, 09:54 PM
I AGREE!

hey, noticed an ad in IS magazine for a place called Silk Stockings. The ad says, "yes we come in Stockings"!!! 6542 0784.....

Never tried - any bros tried?

simon_288_988
07-10-2003, 09:18 AM
hey bro

whwre did you get this telephone., its an MNC forwarder company!

angmoh
08-10-2003, 12:41 PM
got this from the free IS Magazine supplement!

zyxel01
08-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by simon_288_988
yes I agree with what this guy say, i really think singapore girls got no standard, don;t like to wear stockings. They do not even know that wearing stocking makes hell of a difference to clients, the silky touch.

Come on you HC girls, please put on thos epantyhose stocking though its a bit troublesome, but its worth the while. You never know how many clients are waiting to see you girls in stocking just that its not expressed out by people yet....

Girls who wants to try putting on stocking, PM me too as I would be the first to visit you

We are sorry bro, our gals dun wear stockings and if that means no standard, then too bad for them. I think you better stick to your good standard gals in your place (whatever that is).

So please dun bother calling them, save your money. Once again we are sorry....

Cheers!
zyxel

Mont Blanc
08-10-2003, 10:10 PM
This reply sounds a lot like the one from a pimp.

Service in Singapore is great. It's good value for money. But as long as I am paying for a service, I was just wondering whether these services would apply and also why they are not available.

It is just a matter of appreciation and as mentionned previously, nice underwear does help.

During my first trips to Geylang, AR was not available. As soon as it started, it went like standard service for $ 150 cat.

Unless you are a pimp, I don't understand your reaction.

I will still come to Singapore, I will still fuck in Geylang and I hope the girls start wearing stockings and provide A. If they want to charge extra, no problem.

devilsex
09-10-2003, 01:11 AM
Hi brudders,
Well, I am personally a leg man and a stocking enthusiast.For 150 cat i dun know coz I ususalyl frequent the 40 bucks thai n i can tell u if u really want them to wear stocking,u better bring one along.I did it everytime, bought some pairs of silky stockings n bring them to geylang when u going to bonk then give them some money n ask them to put it on.Most of the girls are willing to put it on for you(after shower) n sometimes if u get those 'on' girls u dun even have to pay them.Just my advise.As for A,cant help coz not into that.

zyxel01
09-10-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Mont Blanc
This reply sounds a lot like the one from a pimp.

Service in Singapore is great. It's good value for money. But as long as I am paying for a service, I was just wondering whether these services would apply and also why they are not available.

It is just a matter of appreciation and as mentionned previously, nice underwear does help.

During my first trips to Geylang, AR was not available. As soon as it started, it went like standard service for $ 150 cat.

Unless you are a pimp, I don't understand your reaction.

I will still come to Singapore, I will still fuck in Geylang and I hope the girls start wearing stockings and provide A. If they want to charge extra, no problem.

Bro, if you read carefully, I was replying to the other bro, as you can see the quote I made in my earlier post. If you read thru the threads, you will know that this thing is possible. Just that the gals dun wear them to work, but you can bring along some stockings and request them to put it on during the play. There are bros who also bring along kinky clothes and underwears for the gals to put on. Please read my earlier post again and you will understand my reaction.

Cheers!
zyxel

simon_288_988
09-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Hi Bros

zyxelo1 you are right, he sounds more like a pimp. I am just merely asking if there's anyone who wears pantyhose stocking, if there isn;t that just say don;t have, no need to flame people like that saying "stick to whatever you have......" Its just only a mere enquiry.....

zyxelo1, I recently found a girl wearing pantyhose stocking, you want to try, I can recommend you. She's good and I really mean good and allow me to lick her feet and stocking crotch while she wearing the pantyhose stocking. If you interested please pm me

zyxel01
09-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Hi Bros

zyxelo1 you are right, he sounds more like a pimp. I am just merely asking if there's anyone who wears pantyhose stocking, if there isn;t that just say don;t have, no need to flame people like that saying "stick to whatever you have......" Its just only a mere enquiry.....

zyxelo1, I recently found a girl wearing pantyhose stocking, you want to try, I can recommend you. She's good and I really mean good and allow me to lick her feet and stocking crotch while she wearing the pantyhose stocking. If you interested please pm me

Wah lau bro, you are sure confused. I was the one who said all that. You said the gals got no standard!! Geez...!!!

zyxel

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Wah lau bro, you are sure confused. I was the one who said all that. You said the gals got no standard!! Geez...!!!

zyxel

Not only is he confused, he's confusing me.... :(

Bewildered and Bemused

Mont Blanc
10-10-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by devilsex
Hi brudders,
Well, I am personally a leg man and a stocking enthusiast.For 150 cat i dun know coz I ususalyl frequent the 40 bucks thai n i can tell u if u really want them to wear stocking,u better bring one along.I did it everytime, bought some pairs of silky stockings n bring them to geylang when u going to bonk then give them some money n ask them to put it on.Most of the girls are willing to put it on for you(after shower) n sometimes if u get those 'on' girls u dun even have to pay them.Just my advise.As for A,cant help coz not into that.

I don't see myself shopping for silk stockings but thabks for the advice. By the way, where do you buy these silk stockings?

During my last visit to Singapore I came across a small sex shop in Peninsula Plaza.

Mont Blanc
10-10-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
Not only is he confused, he's confusing me.... :(

Bewildered and Bemused

How about "A" levels? do the girls provide this service as standard or extra?

SilkStalk.
10-10-2003, 02:39 PM
How about "A" levels? do the girls provide this service as standard or extra?

It's something extra.... They'll let you do it if they feel comfortable with you.... However, I've read about it somewhere in the forum that a minority of them do actually include "A" as part of the package......

Word of caution though.... "A" Level transactions are not legally permitted here ..... any mishandling could lead you to trouble....
Just my one cent worth, I could be wrong ........:)

zyxel01
10-10-2003, 03:45 PM
A levels are considered abnormal here. Should be refrained on talking about this here. I only know one but already retired. Maybe some other bros who know can PM you. Please do not talk about it openly, especially mentioning the names.

Cheers!
zyxel

Mont Blanc
10-10-2003, 04:20 PM
A levels are considered abnormal here. Should be refrained on talking about this here. I only know one but already retired. Maybe some other bros who know can PM you. Please do not talk about it openly, especially mentioning the names.

Cheers!
zyxel

Thanks for the information. I had only a few experience with "A" but the last one was really great. The girl (Michelle, I posted her pics) was extremely clean, no smell, no dirt, no shit. Her "A" was clean.

Whilst pounding her "A", she used a vibro in ther pussy. When I was pounding her pussy, the vibro was in her "A". Her "A" was much tighter than her pussy.

That was a terrific moment and on top of that she was enjoying really a lot. Her cum all over the bedsheet. Couldn't be mine, I was wearing a condom, used extra strong condom.

That was an experience, I would like to renew in Singapore but it seems that we'll have to wait sometime...

devilsex
11-10-2003, 03:05 AM
Dear bro mont blanc
I usually get the supply of silk stocking from auction site.Some girls seeling their unuse (still in package) stocking n also there are a few website which u can order online n they will post it to you within a few days.Super convenience n no embarrassmetn of shopping for a lady item in the public. U can go yahoo singapore to search for these online lingerie site.

Mont Blanc
11-10-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by devilsex
Dear bro mont blanc
I usually get the supply of silk stocking from auction site.Some girls seeling their unuse (still in package) stocking n also there are a few website which u can order online n they will post it to you within a few days.Super convenience n no embarrassmetn of shopping for a lady item in the public. U can go yahoo singapore to search for these online lingerie site.

Doesn't work for me, I'm from overseas and I guess shopping on Yahoo stor is not conveninet for me.

Regards

Mont Blanc

jerkiej
13-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Bro Mont Blanc
Saw yr pics of Michelle and posted a reply.
Any chance of meeting my request?

Ah Neo
13-10-2003, 02:01 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

and i know who you are referring to ... kekeke

zyxel01
13-10-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
and i know who you are referring to ... kekeke

Apa la lu.... ho sei bo....?

Cheers!
zyxel

Mont Blanc
13-10-2003, 10:46 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

1. Can you translate?

2. Let's not talk about retired and the past.

3. Anybody with updates?

4. I sure will take pictures if I find any (with Singapore Strait Times in the background) and will post it.

Thanks.

zyxel01
13-10-2003, 11:03 AM
1. Can you translate?

2. Let's not talk about retired and the past.

3. Anybody with updates?

4. I sure will take pictures if I find any (with Singapore Strait Times in the background) and will post it.

Thanks.

Hey... I was talking to my friend Ah Neo man....

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
13-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Apa la lu si simi? :confused:

Wa bo simi ho sei ... gao jia teo ho ...

Cheers!
zyxel

Mont Blanc
14-10-2003, 10:00 AM

Do you speak french?

Ah Neo
14-10-2003, 10:10 AM
I only speak passable French back then at Uni ... after months of no-practise ... it deteriorated ...

Do you speak french?

KID278
14-10-2003, 11:24 PM
I only speak passable French back then at Uni ... after months of no-practise ... it deteriorated ...

Why bother to speak french.....concentrate on frenching should be good enough......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
15-10-2003, 05:20 PM

Apa la lu means what la you....

Very busy or changed to FL scene?

Cheers!
zyxel

simon_288_988
15-10-2003, 05:29 PM
can you people stop this fucking immatured menaingless chats. If you got nothing to say just shut up and wait for more meaningful dialouges from other people. Do you know these are spamming; please stop these fucking shirt statement and GROW UP!!!!

zyxel01
15-10-2003, 05:33 PM
can you people stop this fucking immatured menaingless chats. If you got nothing to say just shut up and wait for more meaningful dialouges from other people. Do you know these are spamming; please stop these fucking shirt statement and GROW UP!!!!

Huh??? What shirt???

Lu kong simi LC?

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
17-10-2003, 02:39 PM

You had grown too old and had become senile....with profanity in your outburst you are not only immature, you are no better than an idiot.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

simon_288_988
17-10-2003, 02:54 PM
as your name suggets you a kid, wonder if you can shoot out enough for whoever female there is...she may just get too sick of your insufficient stuff. go back and drink your milk first before you grow up and come to this site

KID278
17-10-2003, 06:25 PM
as your name suggets you a kid, wonder if you can shoot out enough for whoever female there is...she may just get too sick of your insufficient stuff. go back and drink your milk first before you grow up and come to this site

Alas! you've learnt to avoid the use of profanity, you didnt become a moron....yet. Nonetheless going for my nick with an assumption of what it suggest, you are in that direction, you are about there. Or you will not be wondering how well and sufficient I can and are shooting. You had too much milk, it has retarded you.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Mont Blanc
18-10-2003, 08:21 PM

Just went across your previous postings but I did not see any meaning ful chats, interesting things neither and that you go mainly for cheap fucks.

You should keep your frustration for yourself and if worse come to worse, let me know, I'll send you some charity money i.e. S$ 150 so that you can have a descent fuck and understand what we've been talking about.

Second thughts, you'll probably add S$ 10 to get 4 S$ 40 cheap fucks and remain in your misery.

Mont Blanc.

PS

power69
29-10-2016, 02:55 AM
comin spore to fuck again?