PDA

View Full Version : white particles in my penis

zeke
03-10-2003, 07:09 PM
I have notice that,....in he foreskin of d*ck,,there will be those white particles(look lik those from sperm)

Is is normal???

tora69
03-10-2003, 08:41 PM
It is impossible to know for sure what may be going on here. Are you sexually active?? If yes, than you could have an infection with gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas, or other bacteria causing these symptoms. Are you taking any medications?? Some drugs can be concentrated in the urine and cause burning or irritation when you pee, especially if you are dehydrated. Having a lot of protein in your urine from a kidney or bladder problem might give similar irritation. The best thing is to have a doctor check it out: by examining you and your urine, the cause should be fairly easily found; it is not likely to be anything too serious. Good luck.

What more can I say?? MORON newbies!!!!

BTW here are some questions that might be asked by some newbies.

-I have small pimple like things around my nipples...

-...bulge appeared on the left side of my groin area...

-Fat in my pelvic area making my penis look small....

-I have a piece of foreskin still connected to my penis...

- have noticed these small, raised,round dots on my penis...

-Not circumcised and my foreskin doesn't retract entirely...

-I have big lumps under my nipples...

-I have a small lump on the shaft of my penis...

-I have been experiencing a itch between my legs...

So brothers......beware.....!!!!

:cool:

zeke
03-10-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by tora69
It is impossible to know for sure what may be going on here. Are you sexually active?? If yes, than you could have an infection with gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas, or other bacteria causing these symptoms. Are you taking any medications?? Some drugs can be concentrated in the urine and cause burning or irritation when you pee, especially if you are dehydrated. Having a lot of protein in your urine from a kidney or bladder problem might give similar irritation. The best thing is to have a doctor check it out: by examining you and your urine, the cause should be fairly easily found; it is not likely to be anything too serious. Good luck.

What more can I say?? MORON newbies!!!!

BTW here are some questions that might be asked by some newbies.

-I have small pimple like things around my nipples...

-...bulge appeared on the left side of my groin area...

-Fat in my pelvic area making my penis look small....

-I have a piece of foreskin still connected to my penis...

- have noticed these small, raised,round dots on my penis...

-Not circumcised and my foreskin doesn't retract entirely...

-I have big lumps under my nipples...

-I have a small lump on the shaft of my penis...

-I have been experiencing a itch between my legs...

So brothers......beware.....!!!!

:cool:

jus bonk my gf...regularli...

and sometimes..Fl... (very seldom))

Doofus
04-10-2003, 01:20 AM
http://www.foreskin.org/smegma.htm

cheongkid
04-10-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by zeke
I have notice that,....in he foreskin of d*ck,,there will be those white particles(look lik those from sperm)

Is is normal???
Bro zeke, what you have is probably smegma but if in doubt, consult your doctor.

Smegma is the cheesy secretion which lubricates the cavity between the foreskin of the penis and the glans, thus allowing smooth movement between them during intercourse. Personal hygiene and care of the penis rank high as a protection against chronic disease. Remember that it is stale and accumulated smegma that is a source of ill health for the penis. Freshly formed smegma, washed away regularly and constantly replenishing itself, is a wholesome lubricant - making for ease in erection and smoothness in sexual intercourse.

Rof|maoxz
04-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Probably is dirt lah caused by rubbing of the foreskin & the penis.

Penn
06-10-2003, 04:05 PM
chances is that it may be warts...
better check with a doc about it...