PDA

View Full Version : Batu Pahat - Garden Hotel

anikin
28-09-2003, 01:57 AM
some of u may recall tat batu was once d little hatyai. latest nowsaday is batu progressed n little hatyai no more ... cheong places r not as many as be4 liao.

luckily my fren is ok wif batu n still have 1 gd joint to recommend. it is d hc located at garden hotel. fren recommended no 17 wif gd figure n svc. too bad she juz got menses so out of action. cb. so have to settle for his other tag team partner no 60, sally. tis one FI cannot make it, but fren say svc tip top so try n c lah.

true enuf, svc was excellent. bbbj given in all positions: front, behind, side ways while one leg lean onto the bed-length mirror ... wowowowo !!! even better than ex-G5 of L06H66 ... attitude was excellent as well. not forgetting the massage which followed ... VERY GOOD. damage was an acceptable RM157.50 (facilities n massage RM57.50, special RM100 flat).

tis has confirmed my belief the chinese m'sians, when they r good, they r GOOD!!! can still recall irene back in 2001 ...

nb, mahatir muz b doing something rite, my dollar is stretching much better than in sinkapore ...

djuan
06-10-2003, 11:38 PM
Yeah, Batu Pahat used to be small Hatyai. But nowadays, only a few places can go. I have a lot of lubangs in Batu Pahat. Garden Hotel provides the services like other hotels in JB, e.g Crown Hotel. Indeed, the captain there told me Garden Hotel (3rd floor) is one of the Crown Hotel subsidiaries.

Nowadays, apart from the local chinese girls, Garden hotel also provides other gals from China and Thailand. The price is RM160, pay by cash or RM165 with credit card. If you all wanna full package, then it's RM157.50. RM100 for special service and RM57.50 for the facilities. For the local chinese girls, I recommend 17,9 and 60 and my best vote go to 17. She poccesses a slut face. While BBBJ on you, she will ask u "Shuang ma?". While ramming her, she will says "Oh yes, fuck me". Although she is acting, but her attitude is very good. No.9 is her friend from KL. Taller, and prettier, services also very good. No. 60 is a bit plump, but service also top class.

As for those China and Thailand girls, the goods keep changing each month if I am not mistaken. So, it's hard to recommend to the brothers here.

Any brothers if wanna come to Batu Pahat to cheong, don't hesitate to inform me, I will show u guys around where Batu Pahat still poccesses it's old virtues. Alison is another place in Batu Pahat where brothers can pump those China girls. There are other places as well where you can try out Causasians as well. But that need arrangement with OKTs. I can help u all to contact those OKTs if anyone of u happen to come to Batu Pahat.

PussyLover 69
07-10-2003, 02:40 AM
djuan,

What is the operating hours of Garden Hotel and what time does the three 'ang pais' report for 'duty' ?

Check your PM ! :D

djuan
07-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
djuan,

What is the operating hours of Garden Hotel and what time does the three 'ang pais' report for 'duty' ?

Check your PM ! :D

Brother PussyLover69,
The operating hours are from 11.00am till 11.00pm. Those three gals normally report on duty at 12.00pm. Sometimes, No.9 and No.17 will take leave together and go back KL and Perak respecitively for one week. Both of them share the same interest, they like to fish for prawns at a local fishing club. But now seldom go already cos too tired with their jobs.

PussyLover 69
08-10-2003, 09:19 AM
djuan,

Can you please tell me the exact location of Garden Hotel and the direction to go there by car. :rolleyes:

djuan
10-10-2003, 05:02 PM
djuan,

Can you please tell me the exact location of Garden Hotel and the direction to go there by car. :rolleyes:

Are you familiar with Batu Pahat? have you been there before? Garden Hotel is near Batu Pahat's bus station. Once you are there, you will see the building which is not far from there. If you are familiar with Batu Pahat, then giving you the directions will not be as problem.

smiler
11-10-2003, 11:21 PM
Garden Hotel...........it's been a long time since my last visit there. Perhaps it's time to re-visit that place again.

PussyLover 69
15-10-2003, 11:37 AM
The Health Centre at Garden Hotel is known as " THE CROWN" Executive Health Centre and is located at :

Garden Hotel (3rd Floor)
29 Jalan Jenang
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Tel : 07-434 6688, 434 6699 & 432 6699
Fax : 07-342 6699
H/phone : 012-758 0057 ( OKT: 'Ah Chai' )

It is located opposite the abandoned Odean cinema, quite near to Hong Leong Bank and the new Bus Terminal.

Chester
16-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Djuan

Can you tell what this place Alison is, KTV, HC, etc and also where it is in Batu Pahat.

Thanks

djuan
16-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Chester
Djuan

Can you tell what this place Alison is, KTV, HC, etc and also where it is in Batu Pahat.

Thanks

Alison is a small pub, jsut like those typical old-fashioned type of bar where our grandfather used to go. When you enter Alison, there will be some sofa (those old typed sofa) around the places. The rooms are limited, about 5-6 rooms (cant remember). If there are no rooms available, then customers have to sit at the sofa. But it's still okay as the height of the sofa covers the view of other peepers. The gals will walk around Alison and look for their customers. It's something like Sakura, but you can't do anything there, except for some hugging, caressing, and maybe kissing but no BBBJ or FJ. If you want for those services, then you have to tell the OKT at the counter, and they will arrange the hotel room for you. Then the lady will show you teh way to your room. The rental for the room is RM40 for 2 hours. You need to pay RM160 for the services of the gal to the OKT. I am not sure the price goes down or not. Almost 90% of the working gals are from PRC. If you do not want teh extra services but just some hugging and caressing, then you will give the tips to the gals whom you have 'touch' before you leave. It's normally RM5 or Rm10, depends on your mood.

This place is just behind Dragon Hotel. It's a row of shophouses just behind Dragon Hotel.

Superman
13-11-2003, 01:54 AM
djuan,

You have any lobang for FL in batu pahat?

I go there about once a month.

Last time in Delhi Forum, there's a thread which mentioned that there are "boh sia" (quiet ) girls hanging around Summit shopping centre & can offer FL service at RM100 - 150. These are young girls who want quick money. Have you heard of it?

The problem is how to identify them?

I saw some really hot babes there but I didn't dare to ask. Scally ask the wrong one then ganna 1 tight slap. Worst still if their BF is around then ganna "or bak cuk".

When are you going batu pahat again? Perhaps we can meet up & cheong together.

djuan
13-11-2003, 03:52 PM
djuan,

You have any lobang for FL in batu pahat?

I go there about once a month.

Last time in Delhi Forum, there's a thread which mentioned that there are "boh sia" (quiet ) girls hanging around Summit shopping centre & can offer FL service at RM100 - 150. These are young girls who want quick money. Have you heard of it?

The problem is how to identify them?

I saw some really hot babes there but I didn't dare to ask. Scally ask the wrong one then ganna 1 tight slap. Worst still if their BF is around then ganna "or bak cuk".

When are you going batu pahat again? Perhaps we can meet up & cheong together.

Few years back, there are quite a numbers of bohsia around Batu Pahat. But, majority of them are Malay gals. Hardly you can find Chinese bohsia, maybe 1/1000 gals. Those FL Malay bohsia will most likely hang around the new bus station in Batu Pahat, some of them will be inside Marrybrown (a fastfood restaurant), just opposite the bus station. But nowadays, those bohsias are not around anymore, most likely dued to those "hardworking" Agama or Syariah oficers. I don't think you can find any bohsias in Summit Parade anymore. And don't ever ask any of them whether they are or not, if you don't want to get into trouble. If you want some info on some young Malay FL gals, I can intro to you the pimp. Price range from RM90-RM130. I will go to BP end of December.

Sammylee
14-11-2003, 09:56 AM
first time in this thread and surprise to see that there are bros cheonging around BP. i began to visit BP not so long ago and never realised that BP has such entertainments especially the town is so SMALL !!! . due to some personnal matters , i will have to visit BP very often for a very long time. i hope i can get in touch with you guys and maybe ask you guys to bring me around the town. As the old saying goes " Cheonging Alone is Boring". Pls do PM me exchange our numbers. i will be back in BP on next saturday , hope to see you guys.

sammy

djuan
14-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Sammylee
first time in this thread and surprise to see that there are bros cheonging around BP. i began to visit BP not so long ago and never realised that BP has such entertainments especially the town is so SMALL !!! . due to some personnal matters , i will have to visit BP very often for a very long time. i hope i can get in touch with you guys and maybe ask you guys to bring me around the town. As the old saying goes " Cheonging Alone is Boring". Pls do PM me exchange our numbers. i will be back in BP on next saturday , hope to see you guys.

sammy

Actually BP has its own virtues. What u need is KT from friends or brudders here, then you would find that BP actually is a nice place to go cheonging.

Superman
28-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Hi Djuan,

Which date in December are you going to BP? Perhaps we can meet up & have a drink. Check your PM for my contact.

I am going tomorrow.
I will be visiting Garden Hotel for some live firing.
Last time I saw a hot babe #100. Gotta check her out.

If you have contact for FL, do let me know.

PussyLover 69
29-11-2003, 09:09 AM
superman,

Call 012-714 9119

LEE76
29-11-2003, 06:58 PM
superman, #100 referred to hotel room number?

Try to get all bros here a good FR after your return from batu pahat :D

LEE76
29-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Hi Pussylover69,

wat's the name of the FL ? thanks.

tanmikel
30-11-2003, 10:08 AM
superman,

Call 012-714 9119

how long would the trip be from singapore causeway to BP on a scooter ?

Superman
01-12-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel
how long would the trip be from singapore causeway to BP on a scooter ?

I don't know how long it takes by scooter. But it took me about 2hrs from Woodlands checkpoint to Batu Pahat (abt. 135km journey)
Surprisingly there was no traffic jam at the causeway eventhough I started off on Saturday morning. I exit by Yong Peng instead of Air Hitam because the stretch of road from Air Hitam to BP is under construction. So very uneven roads & bumpy. From Yong Peng to BP takes about 45mins. My travel speed on the high way abt 100 - 110km/hr.

Superman
01-12-2003, 01:16 AM
superman,

Call 012-714 9119

Hi Bro Pussylover

Thanks for the number.
Hope you don't mind to PM me her name & also to tell me your name so at least I can tell her who recommended her to me?

Superman
01-12-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by LEE76
superman, #100 referred to hotel room number?

Try to get all bros here a good FR after your return from batu pahat :D

#100 is the Gal's number.

Bros who like bbbj should try this chic. She serve chinese tea before the bbbj.
Not for you to drink but she will hold it in her mouth & slowly slide her mouth into your dick. You will feel a kind of tinkling sensation....very siok.
Esply when she start to rotate her tongue around the dick, with the tea in her mouth...WO LAN, I Grab her breast & squeeze & squeeze & squeeze.... boey tahan.
4 times she bbbj me, each time she will spit away old tea & sip in new tea b4 bj. The cool & tinkling feeling is hard to describe. but damn siok. Overall all the bbbj last about 15 mins.
After the BJ, she asked whether I wanted to lie on her or she seat on me? As I didn't feel like moving so I told her to seat on me.
For 10 mins she's been moving up & down & can see that she damn tired. She said that I damn "gow dong" & I told her I am trying very hard not to shoot because I really enjoy the fucking.

She then shift her position a bit with 2 of her legs closed together. When her legs are closed I can feel that her pussy is tightening round my cock, like a virgin vagina. I know that she's determined to make me come out soon. She start moving slowly & increasing speed little by little. My 2 hands continue to rub & squeeze her two breasts faster & harder.
I tell her to slow down as I wanted to enjoy the feeling of tight pussy but she just keep on moving faster.
I know I cannot "dong" much longer. So I lifted my head & put my whole mouth onto her breast & start sucking her right breast while the other hand continue to squeeze the left breast.
Within I think 5 mins I off load my M16 in full auto mode.

I lie there motionless for a few minutes while she give me a few mins of courtesy massage to my back. It's been a worthwhile trip.
I didn't move much or use much energy during the whole session except for my busy 2 hands & my mouth.

For bros who want to try Chinese tea bbbj. This's the gal to call.
Damage RM$157.50

LEE76
01-12-2003, 08:57 AM
Good job done, Superman :D

Btw, is she a local malaysian or PRC??

How come she charge you at RM 157.50..might as well charged u RM160 better....

LEE76
01-12-2003, 09:00 AM
ya Superman..how to get babe #100? how to know her while staying in batu pahat hotel?

Superman
01-12-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by LEE76
Good job done, Superman :D

Btw, is she a local malaysian or PRC??

How come she charge you at RM 157.50..might as well charged u RM160 better....

No. 100 is Malaysian Chinese in her mid 20's.

RM157.50 is the package price charge by the hc. RM57.50 for massage & RM100 for the full service.

If you want to locate her, just ask the OKT for NO. 100.

Full details of the HC can be found in this thread courtesy of our Bro Pussylover69.

bored man
11-12-2003, 05:39 PM
thinking of going later leh. my 'brudder' not behaving. any guys interested? can msg me at [email protected]

Superman
12-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by bored man
thinking of going later leh. my 'brudder' not behaving. any guys interested? can msg me at [email protected]

Are U in Batu Pahat already?
I'll be there over the weekend. if you want to join in PM me your contact. We can cheong together.

hotarrow1
25-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Bro. i believe ur FR on no. 100 is INCORRECT!

This gal is to be avoided at all cost.Just tried this Ipoh gal juz now.

BBBJ: No
AR :No

Juz closed her eyes like a dead fish during FJ

Very lousy service ..... worst HC gals ever tried.

No.555 a busty gal is much better.

nzkaki
26-01-2004, 07:40 AM
Thanks bro hotarrow1 for the fr,
i was going to try the number 100 and i think i better give up now.

chinese new year eve went to the hc and tried number 99, a sabah malay.
great service
i went there aroudn 12 noon, she's just woke up and i was her first customer
paid the money at the counter and was led to the room of the girl.
when i just met her after she opened the door, she hugged me and kissed me.
then, totally i've 3 sessions in 1 hour 20 minutes.
see how cheap it was as 160rm can enjoy 3 sessions including massage and all together it takes 1 hour 20 minutes.
and the malay girl allows cum in mouth and also gf services.
but a bit con's is she's not very active when fj, i mean speaker not very loud.

not sure any chio girls else but will check it out tomorrow.

cheers.

Prof_Sex
26-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by hotarrow1
Bro. i believe ur FR on no. 100 is INCORRECT!

This gal is to be avoided at all cost.Just tried this Ipoh gal juz now.

BBBJ: No
AR :No

Juz closed her eyes like a dead fish during FJ

Very lousy service ..... worst HC gals ever tried.

No.555 a busty gal is much better.

Sometimes depend whether is it your lucky day Or whether she is in the mood or not. Any FR on 555?

Reaper
27-01-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by nzkaki
Thanks bro hotarrow1 for the fr,
i was going to try the number 100 and i think i better give up now.

chinese new year eve went to the hc and tried number 99, a sabah malay.
great service
i went there aroudn 12 noon, she's just woke up and i was her first customer
paid the money at the counter and was led to the room of the girl.
when i just met her after she opened the door, she hugged me and kissed me.
then, totally i've 3 sessions in 1 hour 20 minutes.
see how cheap it was as 160rm can enjoy 3 sessions including massage and all together it takes 1 hour 20 minutes.
and the malay girl allows cum in mouth and also gf services.
but a bit con's is she's not very active when fj, i mean speaker not very loud.

not sure any chio girls else but will check it out tomorrow.

cheers.

Bro,

3 shots for rm$160 ?!?!?!?! dirt cheap......did they have to bring you out of the place in a wheel chair?:D

nzkaki
27-01-2004, 10:06 PM
haha actually the 3rd shot i thought blood is coming out :P

when facing a 32C and horny malay girls...
you don't want to cum also have to cum...
she just makes you horny and cum as well!

will go back these 2 days and try some other girls

cheers

Prof_Sex
28-01-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by nzkaki
haha actually the 3rd shot i thought blood is coming out :P

when facing a 32C and horny malay girls...
you don't want to cum also have to cum...
she just makes you horny and cum as well!

will go back these 2 days and try some other girls

cheers

Try No. 9. Her name is Win. Friendly & like to small talk.
Model fiqure. B cup but firm breast.
She will give 15mins massage, then bathe you. She will take special care to wash your ass cos' she will ass rim afterwards.

hotarrow1
01-02-2004, 02:30 AM
FR no. 555

boobs: 36F, soft n milky type
face:6/10 pleasant looking

BJ: 5/10
AR: nil
FJ:7/10, she loves to be fucked at bed's edge, dun noe y...

Friendly and worth a try for big boobs fan!!!

Any other FR ?

dookie
02-02-2004, 02:18 AM
FUAH....didnt know me OWN hometown so freaking happening!!! Looks like i have been missing out on quite some action thats going on!!!! Somemore so cheap!! MUST try!!! only fear...(meeting someone i know in there!!!) CONFIRM talk of the town!!

OB01
03-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Any bro can confirm this, 36F? Reason do not want to be disappointed driving 2 hrs across to causeway and found to be only miserable 'A'cupper...also is her working this week?

Thanks advance... OB1

Originally posted by hotarrow1
FR no. 555

boobs: 36F, soft n milky type
face:6/10 pleasant looking

BJ: 5/10
AR: nil
FJ:7/10, she loves to be fucked at bed's edge, dun noe y...

Friendly and worth a try for big boobs fan!!!

Any other FR ?

nzkaki
04-02-2004, 05:29 PM
haha bro
that's what you're worried about?
i think we should trust the bro fr here
no use to cheat us 36F but when we go there is 30A
but anyway i'll try to check her out tomorrow when i go there
let you know then

cheers

nzkaki
13-02-2004, 02:02 AM
went yesterday
didnt try 555 coz she's busy
so tried 9
great massage
fj so so
but i love her massage~~~
made me higher than fj
but just pleasent looking
looks like mainlanders
but damn talkative
nonstop when doing the massage
and shower and after fj
friendly and nice

garystar
09-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Just call #100 by the name vivi this evening, worst than Ocean girl, never never try #100. Overall 4

simnon
11-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Try No. 9. Her name is Win. Friendly & like to small talk.
Model fiqure. B cup but firm breast.
She will give 15mins massage, then bathe you. She will take special care to wash your ass cos' she will ass rim afterwards.

Is she very tall too with a long face and hails from KL.
Was thinking if this is a ex JB Jockey cafe gal who is very good at BBBJ.

gigantic_tk
11-05-2004, 07:02 PM
For Information of Bus Services to Batu Pahat

For those who are not driving and want to go Batu Pahat. There is this Delima Ekepres Bus service at Lavender Car Park. These express services bus will depart at 8.00 am and 2.00 pm to Batu Pahat. The cost is $7.50.

It will be very much cheaper if you go to LK Terminal at JB for interstate bus services.

usmjordan2
12-05-2004, 04:29 AM

sammy
brother djuan
im interested with the pimp for the malay bohsia
can you tell me the pimp no ?

DumbAss
28-05-2004, 01:23 AM
Very interesting thread here! Been there a few times with the locals and everytime they tell me no happening! Now I know. Till next time. :cool:

gigantic_tk
28-05-2004, 01:55 AM
There are many happenings, but only those who have frequented these places either they have no time to post or just forgotten that they have visited there liao..... :D

DumbAss
28-05-2004, 04:07 AM
There are many happenings, but only those who have frequented these places either they have no time to post or just forgotten that they have visited there liao..... :D
Maybe we should go there one day together and have some pix taken for our private forum! What say you? :D

gigantic_tk
28-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Maybe we should go there one day together and have some pix taken for our private forum! What say you? :D

Is it possible taking photo inside the HC room? Perhaps a recce team, just to pop into a few HC there to look see look see, thereafter each brother try out one HC and came back with a report called BATU PAHAT SEXPLANADE lor...........More practical is Gourmet Tour then relax at selected HC liao. :D

DumbAss
28-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Is it possible taking photo inside the HC room? Perhaps a recce team, just to pop into a few HC there to look see look see, thereafter each brother try out one HC and came back with a report called BATU PAHAT SEXPLANADE lor...........More practical is Gourmet Tour then relax at selected HC liao. :D
I agree. Think we should sneak a few shots in the HC and maybe some Mei Mei shots here and there for our forum.
Gourmet is good! :cool:

MachoDevilX
28-05-2004, 05:26 PM

Haha. Hope any bros thinking of taking photos don't get caught as shown in the video. Think the guy will be beaten up if he didn't ran out faster.
But anyway, no risk no gain.

http://twinsen.net/MK141.mpg

:cool:

DumbAss
28-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Haha. Hope any bros thinking of taking photos don't get caught as shown in the video. Think the guy will be beaten up if he didn't ran out faster.
But anyway, no risk no gain.

http://twinsen.net/MK141.mpg

Hahaha! That was in HK. The chick has a very typical HK accent.
We use the mobile phone and we always asked before taking. So far no problem if you are nice.

MachoDevilX
28-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Hahaha! That was in HK. The chick has a very typical HK accent.
We use the mobile phone and we always asked before taking. So far no problem if you are nice.

Yup. We should always ask first before taking as a respect for the girls.
Hope the fellow in the video didn't get caught. If not, that's it. Haha...

DumbAss
28-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Yup. We should always ask first before taking as a respect for the girls.
Hope the fellow in the video didn't get caught. If not, that's it. Haha...
The joker did live to post the clip on the net, didn't he? :cool:
I have taken so many PRC chicks in the last 2 years. Those who frequent the Private forum should have seen it as well.
I am working on consolidating all into a Quicktime movie to share with bros when we go out and cheong.

MachoDevilX
28-05-2004, 05:53 PM
The joker did live to post the clip on the net, didn't he? :cool:
I have taken so many PRC chicks in the last 2 years. Those who frequent the Private forum should have seen it as well.
I am working on consolidating all into a Quicktime movie to share with bros when we go out and cheong.

Yup. Haha. Still can't stop myself from laughing seeing how fast he ran out of the room. I think I must have seen some your contributions using my Sexkey.

gigantic_tk
30-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Heh, we have been out of track..... let come back to main topic.

Talking about cheonging at Batu Pahat, from here will take about 2 hours journey. Before you cheong you aredi damn tired. Perhaps by bus a least you can rest in the bus but arriving the destination you must top up yourself, some tonic food to vitalise yourself.....that is why I am back to topic on Gourmet. Any bros here got good makan places near those HC. Dun know if this Garden Hotel have good cafetaria with good food??? Any comments.

DumbAss
30-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Heh, we have been out of track..... let come back to main topic.

Talking about cheonging at Batu Pahat, from here will take about 2 hours journey. Before you cheong you aredi damn tired. Perhaps by bus a least you can rest in the bus but arriving the destination you must top up yourself, some tonic food to vitalise yourself.....that is why I am back to topic on Gourmet. Any bros here got good makan places near those HC. Dun know if this Garden Hotel have good cafetaria with good food??? Any comments.
I may have to bring my own Brands Essence of Chicken! :cool:

gigantic_tk
30-05-2004, 11:03 PM
I may have to bring my own Brands Essence of Chicken! :cool:
The emporium there will be cheaper than JB, for essence of chicken the cost is also lower liao. Perhaps black chicken ginseng soup in restaurant......

DumbAss
31-05-2004, 12:15 AM
The emporium there will be cheaper than JB, for essence of chicken the cost is also lower liao. Perhaps black chicken ginseng soup in restaurant......
So when going? Got any good golf course there? Hotel per night? ;)

gigantic_tk
31-05-2004, 12:22 AM
So when going? Got any good golf course there? Hotel per night? ;)

I m going for the 19th hole only liao.....a day trip....

gigantic_tk
31-05-2004, 12:31 AM
There is a Batu Pahat Golf Club there, location someway between Jalan Kluang/Jalan Dato Md Shah. The Garden Hotel is at the other far end near Sungai Batu Pahat (Batu Pahat river). :D

DumbAss
31-05-2004, 02:11 AM
There is a Batu Pahat Golf Club there, location someway between Jalan Kluang/Jalan Dato Md Shah. The Garden Hotel is at the other far end near Sungai Batu Pahat (Batu Pahat river). :D
Maybe we check out a day trip first. I will see how it goes from there. :D

gigantic_tk
31-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Hotels at Batu Pahat

Hotel /Tel. No. / No. of Room / RoomTariff

Carnival Hotel / 07--431-5122 / 30 / RM 80 - 140

Crystal Inn / 07--432-7415 / 63 / RM 75 - 155

Garden Hotel / 07--431-5999 / 85 / RM 70 - 150

Nova Park Hotel / 07--432-8787 / 43 / RM 60 - 155

Pelican Hotel / 07--432-8111 / 74 / RM 95 - 250

The Katerina Hotel / 07--433-7111 / 188 / RM 260 - 800

The Landmark Hotel / 07--432-0001 / 55 / RM 130 - 207

Golf Club - 1. Batu Pahat Golf Club
2. Bt Banang Golf & Country Club

If you want to play Golf and stay overnight, I think Malacca is the better option. 2 Golf Club in Malacca -Air Keroh Golf & Country Club, and Tiara Melaka Golf & Country Club. There more Hotels and more HCs.

Just for your information, and I have yet to check into any of these hotel.

lustyboi23
31-05-2004, 10:06 PM
hi bros going batu pahat next week. i am staying at katarina hotel .seens quite high class. any health centre or ktv there? or do i have to go to the famous crown executive hc at garden hotel? any cheong places near my hotel?

will post a fr when i am back promise

cheers

nzkaki
01-06-2004, 09:14 PM
i dun think katarina has any happenings...
anyway, garden hotel is not far away from it
if u have transport, too easy to go there~
enjoy and looking forward to read your fr

lustyboi23
05-06-2004, 03:12 PM
hi brother. seens u know batu pahat pretty well. well i wont have transport wjen i am there. most likely well take a cab to garden hotel. will it be expensive? just wan to ask if any brothers at batu pahat from 7-9 june? maybe can meet up and go cheong?? leave mi a private msg if interested.

nzkaki
05-06-2004, 08:01 PM
hi brother. seens u know batu pahat pretty well. well i wont have transport wjen i am there. most likely well take a cab to garden hotel. will it be expensive? just wan to ask if any brothers at batu pahat from 7-9 june? maybe can meet up and go cheong?? leave mi a private msg if interested.

haha,
born there stay there live there bonk there lepak there pick up there~
for over 20 years, haha
sorry,
but now in nz ~
won't be back till end of year

well, bp cab i've never tried, but wont be expensive i think
at most at most at most 5 rm? i think.....
that's the most expensive one!

enjoy yourself, and share the fr :)

tips: try summit, many malay can pick up easily, tried and success a few times :)
enjoy

lustyboi23
09-06-2004, 11:17 PM
hi bro. promised to post a reply when i am back fr bp. just back this evening. so here's my fr. i went on tues 8 if june at around 10pm. i booked the cab fr my hotel to garden hotel. its costs about 5rm. reaching there. i went to the third flr. wow!! looks pretty class. a okt stood at the door to welcome mi. i ask him any gers to recommend?? he ask mi take a seat first while he bring the gers to show mi 100 n 555. as i pass by the receiptionist. wow she dame chio like those malaysian lina. feel like asking her if can book her for full special haha!

any way, i sat at the tv lounge to wait. it was pretty lousy by the looks of the facilities. dark and smoky. not much ppl. he say only two gers free now, 100 n 555. 100 is more chio and 555 breasts bigger. as i m a breasts lover so i go for 555. about 2 mins later 555 appeared and lead mi via a staircase to the 2nd flr.strange, their masage is not done in the hc but in the hotel rm. it seens by what she say. real massage then in hc. full service at hotel rm. oh yah i paid by credit, it;s 165. addtional 5 bucks.

when we in the rm. she proceed to strip and make small talk. she's from jb it seens and work in sg as a ktv waitress before but ganna raided by av n lost licence. so i stripped too and she bath for mi in the bathrm my brother and my ass. shiok man.then she say take a rest first on the bed. after she finish bathing we procced with the massage.

she can massage quite well for a hc gal with oil. after 15mins. she started the action. she ice cream my ears , slowly going down to my chest then nipples then stomach. man!!! i was getting a hard on already. then she lick my legs and did something that i luv gals to do. lick my balls. high man. she sluped and sluped. she then blow mi w/o cap. wah quite sop to make my dick high. after 5 mins. she put on condom ask mi to pump her missionary.

haha, it was my turn to play her. i finger her pussy while playing with her 36d to f tits. they were big and soft like a papaya. my kind haha. i lick and squweeze them the feeling was out of this world. and i couls feel her pussy getting wet. the rite time for mi to enter her. i pump her missionary she was shouting fuck mi fuck mi !!!. after a while we change postion. she seens to like fucking at the bed edge. we did doggie style at the bed edge. she was really moaning like real. then we switch back to missionary. i know my dick cannot tahan liao so after 10 mins. i was about to cum . i withsraw took out the cap and shoot on her. but she siam very fast and ganna the towel. she say u very naughty ah!! i just laugh.

after that she bathed mi. and i took a cab back to my hotel. pity i could nt try 17 or 9. any comments brothers? oh yah her name's bobo

gigantic_tk
10-06-2004, 12:15 AM
hi bro. promised to post a reply when i am back fr bp. just back this evening. so here's my fr. i went on tues 8 if june at around 10pm. i booked the cab fr my hotel to garden hotel. its costs about 5rm. reaching there. i went to the third flr. wow!! looks pretty class. a okt stood at the door to welcome mi. i ask him any gers to recommend?? he ask mi take a seat first while he bring the gers to show mi 100 n 555. as i pass by the receiptionist. wow she dame chio like those malaysian lina. feel like asking her if can book her for full special haha!

any way, i sat at the tv lounge to wait. it was pretty lousy by the looks of the facilities. dark and smoky. not much ppl. he say only two gers free now, 100 n 555. 100 is more chio and 555 breasts bigger. as i m a breasts lover so i go for 555. about 2 mins later 555 appeared and lead mi via a staircase to the 2nd flr.strange, their masage is not done in the hc but in the hotel rm. it seens by what she say. real massage then in hc. full service at hotel rm. oh yah i paid by credit, it;s 165. addtional 5 bucks.

when we in the rm. she proceed to strip and make small talk. she's from jb it seens and work in sg as a ktv waitress before but ganna raided by av n lost licence. so i stripped too and she bath for mi in the bathrm my brother and my ass. shiok man.then she say take a rest first on the bed. after she finish bathing we procced with the massage.

she can massage quite well for a hc gal with oil. after 15mins. she started the action. she ice cream my ears , slowly going down to my chest then nipples then stomach. man!!! i was getting a hard on already. then she lick my legs and did something that i luv gals to do. lick my balls. high man. she sluped and sluped. she then blow mi w/o cap. wah quite sop to make my dick high. after 5 mins. she put on condom ask mi to pump her missionary.

haha, it was my turn to play her. i finger her pussy while playing with her 36d to f tits. they were big and soft like a papaya. my kind haha. i lick and squweeze them the feeling was out of this world. and i couls feel her pussy getting wet. the rite time for mi to enter her. i pump her missionary she was shouting fuck mi fuck mi !!!. after a while we change postion. she seens to like fucking at the bed edge. we did doggie style at the bed edge. she was really moaning like real. then we switch back to missionary. i know my dick cannot tahan liao so after 10 mins. i was about to cum . i withsraw took out the cap and shoot on her. but she siam very fast and ganna the towel. she say u very naughty ah!! i just laugh.

after that she bathed mi. and i took a cab back to my hotel. pity i could nt try 17 or 9. any comments brothers? oh yah her name's bobo

Quite a detailed FR, well done, keep it up Bros...........

nzkaki
10-06-2004, 06:02 PM
well done bro for the fr
i thikn u r lucky to miss the 100
hehe

yeah
the receptionist is too chio
how i wish she works!

seems like your bonking was great~
i feel horny and bird itchy now~
hehe

sexiszen
21-06-2004, 02:25 AM
lustyboi23,it's really ur luck to miss 100!coz my fren n I went there last month..he tried 100..and his comment is..damn it!waste $$..100 look like dead fish!juz lie down on the bed...so,I tried the massage over there..a damn fat woman massage me man!n ask me wanna let my sperm out or not..wahlau..the moment see his face all my sperm kecut ledi lor.. :eek:
so,cheong bros...anymore comment on garden hotel?is 555 really tat good?the latest is I know there's 2 thai girl...

nzkaki
22-06-2004, 06:55 AM
lustyboi23,it's really ur luck to miss 100!coz my fren n I went there last month..he tried 100..and his comment is..damn it!waste $$..100 look like dead fish!juz lie down on the bed...so,I tried the massage over there..a damn fat woman massage me man!n ask me wanna let my sperm out or not..wahlau..the moment see his face all my sperm kecut ledi lor.. :eek:
so,cheong bros...anymore comment on garden hotel?is 555 really tat good?the latest is I know there's 2 thai girl...

if the malay girl i mentioned earlier still there you can try
nice and good
any bros please update if u cheong there :)
keep this small city threads running
cheers~

gigantic_tk
05-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Just to update on BP. Have been there last Friday by bus. The Journey from JB takes 2 hours and the fare is RM7.00.

The Garden Hotel is not far away from this bus terminal. At the traffic junction (diagonally) you can see the high rise building with Garden Hotel signboard. No time to try this HC but manage to obtain a card from the Hotel.

The Health Centre there is known as THE CROWN Executive Health Centre and its address as:

Garden Hotel (3rd Floor)
29 Jalan Jenang
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Tel : 07-434 6688, 434 6699 & 432 6699
Fax : 07-342 6699
Full package was told RM167, RM57 for massage & RM100 for special.

Direct opposite you can see a abandoned Odean cinema, and is a walking distance from bus terminal.

Friday dun seem to be a good day to visit there, quite a number of shops are closed. The nearer department store, THE STORE, is behind the bus terminal.
The bigger one is THE SUMMIT, needs to take bus with label SUMMIT at the terminal and the fare is 40 cents. (The Summit is quite near to KATERINA HOTEL where Bros lustyboi23 stay).

Will go there in next trip to bonk..................miss & off target this time, next time sure to fire there.

gigantic_tk
05-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Next trip I am bring friends to Kluang, any bros know if there is any HC in these 3 hotels or any happening in Kluang.

Anika Hotel - 85 rooms - 2 Star
Prime City Hotel - 126 rooms - 3 Star
Nagaria Inn - 67 rooms - 1 Star

Thanks for sharing.

Chester
05-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Prime City has a HC. When I went was not offered any package but just a straight massage. One Aunty came in and gave me SOP massage with HJ for afters.

gigantic_tk
05-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Prime City has a HC. When I went was not offered any package but just a straight massage. One Aunty came in and gave me SOP massage with HJ for afters.

Any facilities including hot pool there. What is the price for the package you had tried? Prime City is the biggest Hotel there - 3 Star Hotel. Thanks for the sharing.

Prof_Sex
19-07-2004, 02:41 AM
if the malay girl i mentioned earlier still there you can try
nice and good
any bros please update if u cheong there :)
keep this small city threads running
cheers~

The Sabah Girl, #99. Her name is Dani. She went back to sabah 3 months ago.
I booked her overnite before. Very nice girl. Good attitude, & very accomodating. Missed her service.

psonic
08-08-2004, 09:31 AM
bro, wats the damage for overnite ?

Jax_
01-05-2005, 11:28 PM
bros, I see that this thread long time never update liaoz.

I will need to go to Batu Pahat for some matters in the near future. Do any bros here have any update on the cheonging scene there?

Is Garden Hotel still providing HC and special services? Any update on which gal is recommended?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks! :D

Theforeigner
02-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Garden hotel is still functioning. However, the bars like Ali Shan and Song Song are all closed as of 2 days ago. Dunno when they'll reopen though.

loneyranger
13-08-2005, 02:25 AM
I mayb going down to Batu Pahat for some personal matter next week... Last minute arrangement... anyone can update regarding Garden Hotel still in operation or not??? :cool:

penlicks
16-05-2006, 08:25 PM
any contact no for room service?

Chester
17-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes, Just lift up the phone and press 3, that will put you straight through to room service.

penlicks
17-05-2006, 07:43 PM
sorry, What I mean FL . Thanks anyway, chester

JyeShin
25-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Upzz!!
Any news regarding Garden Hotel?
Would like to know agak how old was the WL there and damage cost nowadays.

xXxoloxXx
29-03-2011, 12:10 PM
This hotel is still doing their business. Just go to the lift, press 3rd floor. They will just greet you. Basically the chicks are around 30yo. Happy hunting~

JyeShin
29-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Bro, u regular customer ar? hahaha
any references? share share leh

sexrookie
30-03-2011, 06:19 AM
Bros,

The first thing I like to know is how to go there from Singapore.

As for companion, I have a PRC friend there so .......

:D

JyeShin
30-03-2011, 06:23 AM
Bros,

USE GPS!!!!!!

Else HASRY got direct bus mah from somewhere Lavender there..
Or switch bus at JB Larkin lo..

xXxoloxXx
30-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Bros,

easy thing... if you'r not using GPS, then you can take bus from SG to BP
after that, go find a TAXI!!! haha....

the hotel is just nearby the bus station.:p

xXxoloxXx
30-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Bro, u regular customer ar? hahaha
any references? share share leh

not regular customer there lar, bro~
i just when there for few times only...
those chicks are too old for me...
i rather go Red Wine Spa...
there got more younger, but non-local:D

sexrookie
30-03-2011, 08:56 PM
First thanks to those bros that reply

Sorry that I did not give much information.

I do not know how to drive.

I guess I will take public buses.

regards

JyeShin
31-03-2011, 11:16 AM
not regular customer there lar, bro~
i just when there for few times only...
those chicks are too old for me...
i rather go Red Wine Spa...
there got more younger, but non-local:D

I much prefer local delicacy leh :P
Age is fine as long as good looking.

JyeShin
31-03-2011, 11:17 AM

regards

Take bus easy bro.
Garden hotel is just somewhere near Batu Pahat bus stand. Just 10mins walk away.

Orgazmoo
31-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Dear bros got a Prc comingdown to wonderful town call Bp on 4/4/11. Only 1 day interested bro pls pm me. She told me that only 1 day and she going back the next day. Size petite but what the heck just release our stress will do

HornyFarkers
31-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Dear bros got a Prc comingdown to wonderful town call Bp on 4/4/11. Only 1 day interested bro pls pm me. She told me that only 1 day and she going back the next day. Size petite but what the heck just release our stress will do

OMG~not the rite time.... :(

JyeShin
31-03-2011, 05:13 PM

aiya, 1 day oni.. sendiri makan la. hahaha~

moosang
01-04-2011, 04:40 PM

regards

as bro JyeShin said, just 10 mins from the bus station. need a map? (google for garden hotel, batu pahat) or here is the link from the hotel website itself. http://www.gardenhotel.net.my/map.htm

hope this will help you to go to the fun place.

deathindreamz
12-12-2013, 03:39 AM
anyone still here??

last week i go here.. okt said got 1 viet n 7 local ckt..

i tried viet..

service ok lah..

damage 208 - 40min.. in room not spa..

just sharing.. a make a fren.. those who like cheonging.. im new here.. :)

deathindreamz
12-12-2013, 06:49 PM
hye guys..

just try new viet today.. new one.. age 21.. fit2 maa..

service ok but too skinny.. damage still the same..

got okt contact if u want..

i got sembang with okt.. he said local ckt must deal with them ur self.. massage 80 + 120 fj.. about that total damage.. in spa.. age 30 over..

but viet in room.. damage 208..

happy cheonging.. :)

mrhakim87
13-12-2013, 12:02 PM
hye guys..

just try new viet today.. new one.. age 21.. fit2 maa..

service ok but too skinny.. damage still the same..

got okt contact if u want..

i got sembang with okt.. he said local ckt must deal with them ur self.. massage 80 + 120 fj.. about that total damage.. in spa.. age 30 over..

but viet in room.. damage 208..

happy cheonging.. :)

Every month different viet there.. before this got 3 viet for paket.. but now only one left

deathindreamz
13-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Every month different viet there.. before this got 3 viet for paket.. but now only one left

Nice brader.. only 1 no choice.. :)

deathindreamz
28-12-2013, 05:45 PM
just try another one..

no 88 bibi local sabah
age 34
good gfe
really moan
nice pu**y
nice b**bs
like gf :p

kapten suggest this one coz they not yet change the girl.. thanks to kapten.. nice.. :)

damage.. full pakage 200.. masage + fj..

mickz
06-02-2014, 05:21 PM
hello all..i new here...can get call girl in garden hotel?

deathindreamz
15-02-2014, 01:53 AM
hello all..i new here...can get call girl in garden hotel?

just go there.. find captain name NIC.. he will help U.. now got 2 syt and some local milf.. nice.. try lah..

wsex
23-06-2014, 09:39 PM
recently visit... very lousy service

deathindreamz
24-06-2014, 04:25 PM
recently visit... very lousy service

go try Golden Reacreation House.. better..

mrhakim87
22-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Hello all cheongsters bro.. why this thread not very happening nowdays.. senyap saja..haha

wsex
09-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Hello all cheongsters bro.. why this thread not very happening nowdays.. senyap saja..haha
batu pahat where can find malay girl???

Tom88
09-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Ya . I also want Malay . Mind share ?

mrhakim87
14-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Ya . I also want Malay . Mind share ?

Right now i dont have any nasi lemak bro

mrhakim87
01-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Hello guyz.. This thread look so dead. BP guyz i want to ask about Dragon Hotel. Are you familiar with this place. My fellow cheongster friend told me. This place have something or not. Please some one tell me.If true want to explore .haha

KuantanKia
02-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Hello guyz.. This thread look so dead. BP guyz i want to ask about Dragon Hotel. Are you familiar with this place. My fellow cheongster friend told me. This place have something or not. Please some one tell me.If true want to explore .haha

Copied from a post from other forum. Credit to MOD FP

Pelican Hotel
Red Wine Spa
All Viets for MYR 188
45 minutes duration and can even extend to 1 hour at no extra costs.
Overnight is MYR 500 from past midnite to morning. Min 2 shots and can try for 3 shots.
If you take overnight and no hotel room, they can arrange one at Pelican Hotel for MYR 80 plus.
Open to Malay bros also it seems.

That time saw 3 stocks .. all also CMI (Cannot Make It)

Garden Hotel
Pearl Spa
MYR 200 for both locals and Viets.
Locals cannot mirror while the Viets can. However, we saw one when walking in. She was playing her phone. OMG ... also CMI.
Should be open to all race.

That time was told 5 CKTs and 1 Viets (price could be MYR 200 also but not sure about it)

Biz Hotel
Budget hotel and using shoplots.
Here got PRCs. At that time, we saw 3 only ... OMG ... 2 CMI and one just pass borderline.
One of them even give me the bad look like I owe her MYR 1.00 Million man.
Price MYR 170 for one shot and 45 minutes presumably.
Got OKT in the lobby sitting down to bring you around to the rooms.
Need to call a number (+6012 76 000 87) and look for Tony who is different from the OKT in the lobby at that time.

mrhakim87
02-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Nice sharing. Where is location of Biz Hotel

KuantanKia
04-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Nice sharing. Where is location of Biz Hotel

There's a number , please call and ask. TQ

Bangger
22-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Now offering:- SPA go 5 times in 2 months free 1 time.

deathindreamz
24-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Now offering:- SPA go 5 times in 2 months free 1 time.

which SPA bro?

deathindreamz
25-11-2014, 09:53 AM
anyone from BP? add me wechat.. :)

mrhakim87
08-12-2014, 01:54 PM
anyone from BP? add me wechat.. :)

give your ID