PDA

View Full Version : Help needed , Bros!!!!

bigwilly
12-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Recently i disovered that a patch of skin at the pubic area, just above the penis, dries up and the dried skin can be peel off.....it had been around for two week....that part still like very dry and the skin feels like cracking.......scare of getting infection....

Any brother experienced this b4, care to advise me?

tora69
12-09-2003, 09:19 PM
What the hell???

Why don't you go see a doctor rather than asking for advises here!

:mad:

Anyway here's something for you:-

You are the Starship Enterprise of stupidity - going where no idiot has ever gone before

You're a moron. It's your legacy. Deal with it.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever

That's all for now. Have a nice day!!

:D

newyorker88
12-09-2003, 11:16 PM
hey willy,
Better go and have check up, if you have sex encounter with a gal who is infected, you better go and see doc while it is still early, if not, who knows what you may have got? If is continue to worsen, better do it fast, not a joking matter, you may spread to your love ones.

Kdajong99
16-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by bigwilly
Recently i disovered that a patch of skin at the pubic area, just above the penis, dries up and the dried skin can be peel off.....it had been around for two week....that part still like very dry and the skin feels like cracking.......scare of getting infection....

go get some lotion and apply for on the dry skin lah....

Must be u go sun tanning with ur willy expose, now the part sun burnt liao so the skin is dry and peeling off lor. :rolleyes:

dementedcow
16-09-2003, 10:39 PM

don't sound serious leh, i also got the same problem on my elbow. always dry and peeling off. i have since switched to DOVE and still get dry elbows......

then hor, recently i also have sore throat and two tiny red dots on my lips that will bleed if i squeeze them, but no itch, no pain and no blistersing....is it an infection? is it herpes? how would you know....must go DSC to find out mah....

waypastprime
17-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by dementedcow
don't sound serious leh, i also got the same problem on my elbow. always dry and peeling off. i have since switched to DOVE and still get dry elbows......

Should have got u for the DOVE advertisement... Haha.... :D No offence...

ozit
17-09-2003, 07:34 PM
:rolleyes:
there's a big difference between elbow and the pubics
most probably just too dry tho

better confirm with the doctor first
wait DOVE also cannot help

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 12:30 PM

To play safe go to DSC to avoid any worse

Rof|maoxz
26-09-2003, 10:00 AM
After going to this site, (http://www.safersex.co.za/std_s.html) , u got to re-consider whether to have protection or not. But anyway enjoy bonking! ;)

tikus69
26-09-2003, 02:32 PM
I think it's still best to have a doctor check it out. Maybe embarrassing, but better than not finding out and worry. As the saying goes... "long pain why not short pain" (chang tong bu ru tuan tong)