PDA

View Full Version : westerbout road hse14 g19

sacsdf
11-09-2003, 08:54 PM
well saw a gal there g19, think is a new gal cos never see her b4 till recently when i was waiting for my regular. quite a pretty and tall gal, in my opinion, the prettest in the hse in fact. i know some of u dun like the okt there, as i dun like them too :D but well its the gal who is servicing u, not the okt. im not promoting the hse, just thought to share with u all about the new gal. dun ask me for my FR as i wont be trying her if not my regular will kill me off. heheheh.

Garage1
11-09-2003, 10:18 PM
cool, looks like i found another wh14 hse lover..
whats wrong with the OKT??
maybe i was plain lucky, but they treat me quite ok

sacsdf
12-09-2003, 05:48 PM
heheh i also dun know as i dun really interact with them, go there look for my gal, if got i go in, not available, i ciao.

sacsdf
15-09-2003, 08:06 PM
??? maybe u misunderstand me. i mean i have a regular gal there and i always practice 1 hse 1 gal. since my regular gal is still working there and i still like her company plus some extra from her, i have no intention of trying a new gal. some bro like to try as many gals as possible, for me once i found someone im comfortable with, i will try to just visit her whenever possible.

anyway i only look at her from afar and thought she tall and pretty and i tink most bro dun visit the hse, so just tell the ppl in here lah.

Garage1
15-09-2003, 09:40 PM
Me also have a regular gal there!!!! .. planning to visit her later..
wanna cheong together???

sacsdf
15-09-2003, 09:57 PM
errr???? haha scali we got the same regular gal. anyway no lah, i usually go alone and my session is 1hr plus. happy cheonging.

suckerll
18-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by sacsdf
my regular will kill me off. heheheh. aiyoh....tot u outta the tirak game? why bother about how she'll treat u?:p

sacsdf
18-09-2003, 06:55 PM
im out of the tirak game but still practice 1 hse 1 gal :). so got better service.