PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper report - Guy who get threatened by PRC

lyontempler
03-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Read this news on Sin Ming about a guy went down to GL with his friend. Found a whore that interest him, went into the hotel. After 30mins, say wanna go liao. He paid for an hour service but the girl wanna leave after 30 mins. Threaten him that if he won't let her leave, she'll shout for the "Kan Shui" or so call bouncer to come up. He scared kanna beat up, lan lan.

He said his friend kanna 2-3 time liao. He thought he won't be so suay, but that day, first time to GL kanna this.

Any bros wanna share their experience this similar experience? So to let other bros be more cautious and learn from your experience.

ICEGOD
03-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
Read this news on Sin Ming about a guy went down to GL with his friend. Found a whore that interest him, went into the hotel. After 30mins, say wanna go liao. He paid for an hour service but the girl wanna leave after 30 mins. Threaten him that if he won't let her leave, she'll shout for the "Kan Shui" or so call bouncer to come up. He scared kanna beat up, lan lan.

He said his friend kanna 2-3 time liao. He thought he won't be so suay, but that day, first time to GL kanna this.

Any bros wanna share their experience this similar experience? So to let other bros be more cautious and learn from your experience.

Hi Bro,

I also Kana one time before, that sucker really called one of the guy coming up....Yes they try to Threaten me..but to bad they kana Threaten by me....i told them u want u let me die or i will hunt them all...try to play fuck with me....wait long long...i told them u all don't run away wait for me....than they started to say sorry for that....but to bad....in the end the guy kana beaten up and that sucker kana cry like hell man.....

ming
04-09-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ICEGOD
Hi Bro,

I also Kana one time before, that sucker really called one of the guy coming up....Yes they try to Threaten me..but to bad they kana Threaten by me....i told them u want u let me die or i will hunt them all...try to play fuck with me....wait long long...i told them u all don't run away wait for me....than they started to say sorry for that....but to bad....in the end the guy kana beaten up and that sucker kana cry like hell man.....

Dont play play...........:p

Guts
04-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Isn't this the same as bro cheongkid's thread : Short-changed by CKMM ???

Iluvoyster
04-09-2003, 06:06 PM
Bros,

where got such thing, pay $100 for 1 hour service, it is either it is not a true report or the guy is stupid

lyontempler
04-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Iluvoyster
Bros,

where got such thing, pay $100 for 1 hour service, it is either it is not a true report or the guy is stupid

There's no one in this thread ever mention about paying $100 for 1 hr service. You're the one who did. The news report only mention that the guy paid for an hour service which agreed by the whore. But instead of finishing at the end on the time, she wanted to leave in the middle of the session. You're lucky it's me who reply, other bros will flame you for not reading before posting.

So next time read and understand before posting.:D

noppensg
05-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
There's no one in this thread ever mention about paying $100 for 1 hr service. You're the one who did. The news report only mention that the guy paid for an hour service which agreed by the whore. But instead of finishing at the end on the time, she wanted to leave in the middle of the session. You're lucky it's me who reply, other bros will flame you for not reading before posting.

So next time read and understand before posting.:D

Don't like that lah, bro. Maybe he is the person concerned and in fact $100 was paid. :D