PDA

View Full Version : Short-changed by CKMM

cheongkid
02-09-2003, 10:51 AM
There was an article in yesterday's Wanbao where a 28 year-old man complained to the paper's hotline that he was short-changed by a PRC FL in GL. He claimed that the 19 year-old girl from Harbin only serviced him for half-hour instead of $100 for one hour which they agreed upon in the first place. Her attitude went on a 180-degree change once they entered the hotel room. The girl said times up after 30 min (I think that guy hasn't shoot yet). She said that if he wouldn't leave the room, he had to pay another $100. She even threatened to call the 'see-water' guy up if he don't. Any bros here with similar encounters?

suckerll
02-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
There was an article in yesterday's Wanbao where a 28 year-old man complained to the paper's hotline that he was short-changed by a PRC FL in GL. He claimed that the 19 year-old girl from Harbin only serviced him for half-hour instead of $100 for one hour which they agreed upon in the first place. Her attitude went on a 180-degree change once they entered the hotel room. The girl said times up after 30 min (I think that guy hasn't shoot yet). She said that if he wouldn't leave the room, he had to pay another $100. She even threatened to call the 'see-water' guy up if he don't. Any bros here with similar encounters? he's too inexperienced so kenna cai tao....should have continued banging her off until he shoot then walk off....sigh....what a cai tao:rolleyes:

cheongkid
02-09-2003, 08:47 PM
I think the gal wanna 'hung' him only lah. Report police both parties also kena. Those PRCs came here with only social visit visas were not allowed to work, much less prostituting.

KID278
03-09-2003, 11:42 PM
Behind every scene there's always a story. Sometimes the gals cry foul, sometimes the guys cry foul. Whatever it is, we will never know. One thing we sure know is such an article in the media will get public attention. The context maybe about someone feeling shortchanged but the signals it sent out to AV will be entirely different. It will challenge and question their efficiency in controlling illegal prostitution, CKMM for that matter...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
04-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by KID278
Behind every scene there's always a story. Sometimes the gals cry foul, sometimes the guys cry foul. Whatever it is, we will never know. One thing we sure know is such an article in the media will get public attention. The context maybe about someone feeling shortchanged but the signals it sent out to AV will be entirely different. It will challenge and question their efficiency in controlling illegal prostitution, CKMM for that matter.

Cheers.
Kid278.

I felt that artical will make AV to act on those CKMM.......wonder that guy which call up the newspaper.....what is his actual intention????? $100 only need to goes until the media??? he not afraid that his friends n relative know about he frequent GL??? Its not so simple........ Singaporean warn others about something with no benefit to his own......hahaha

KID278
06-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by ming
I felt that artical will make AV to act on those CKMM.......wonder that guy which call up the newspaper.....what is his actual intention????? $100 only need to goes until the media??? he not afraid that his friends n relative know about he frequent GL??? Its not so simple........ Singaporean warn others about something with no benefit to his own......hahaha

I guess the matter is not so much on the guy, it's the agenda behind the article....a question of what the media is trying to generate...certainly av will act, like they always act....public pressure will only make them go bonkers all over those ckmms...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

adoweeee
12-09-2003, 10:07 PM
the Factory of the World seems to be sending out its factory girls as well!

honestly, don't see how the AV can stop the tide, short of having nightly raids and uniformed patrol (which is not much of a solution). It is not a Singapore problem, it's a all over Asia problem.

as for the media, it wldn't be the first time they write a make belief article on bonking and GL. It;s really sad considering many of the reporters are normal sleazy bastards like us

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
Yesterday go GL see Mei mei,kena beat up by OKT cos I don't take his girls....na bei...where got this kind of tai chi,force people take girls,i go there see see look look cannot meh???

you sure or not, OKT beat you for not taking his gal or you trying to mess here again....

waypastprime
02-10-2003, 05:04 PM
I wouldn't dare mess up here...wai kena flame again...i am speaking the truth...well maybe I stared at his girls for so long.......then don't take.OKT stare at me,hen he ask me which girl i want,i say don't want,my brudder also don't want....Then he push me lor,we don't dare fight back,cos I only with one brudder,not from this forum with me.Two cannot fight many....he got quite a feww fellas with him...don't believe me,u go Lorong 12 there got one botak guy,i think he in his mid 30s...u go and see lah...he got tattoo on his right hand.In the end we go fish tank bonk tom yam.

Cheers

lingoBoy

Did u say anything bad about his chicks or he personally???? Or request alot of things yet did not 'up' his chicks??? :confused:

pakpak2001
11-10-2003, 02:20 AM
Yah...me and my other brudder ask got full service and etc.....then never up his chicks in the end,cos our purpose is to bio at the cha bor and not bonk them lah...we bonk thai,cheaper and better service,OKT buay song,push me.I felt like fighting back,but he got more men than me.So,we lan lan walk away,go find thai chicks....

dear dro
r u referring to those ma fu looking after the china prostitutes?
who say "look look see see never call chicken" must be beaten up? in tat case, everyone go geylang must fuck lah!
chow chee bye pimp.
if they so kway lun, the smart thing to do is walk away & call 999.
geylang is still singapore - law by law.
the ma fu can kenna charged / jailed / rotan, u now!
u can also challenged him to a fight & fuck his mother in his face.
he scared of u & police. show him who's the boss - it's we men the customers who is the boss. without us, where they get their money to eat, smoke & drink kopi.

XiaoHoUzi83
11-10-2003, 11:51 AM
pls lohx
i just dun understand what service does these ma fu provide the gers to be their ma fu anyway....
wth just stand there collect money frm the gers...

XiaoHoUzi83
13-10-2003, 10:55 AM
threaten to call matha lohx....
sometimes can try to whack him lahx..
so wat he got ginas...
We r protected by law...

XiaoHoUzi83
15-10-2003, 10:07 AM
You can go and try...yesterday I saw him drink beers at the kopi tiam at Lorong 18,near the 7-eleven.....If he push you and you are alone,I see if you dare to fight back.He got at least 5 gin nas with him....

Cheers
lingoboy
depends lohx...
for me i dun care how many ginas or friends they have lohx....
he like that i sure whack one lohx...
last time sec sch i ganna whack by 10 pax because 1 pax xl me then i just whack him....
lucky got ppl see sia... if not i sure in hosp liaox....
but if his gina like martial art expert i think i wun touch lahx..

XiaoHoUzi83
15-10-2003, 10:09 AM
ok lahx.. if i am alone n in a dark alley with no ppl i confirm wun fight back lahx.... but i will push his hands away

XiaoHoUzi83
16-10-2003, 02:31 PM
maybe pose as an under cover officer lohx...
=)

Most of them are out to do business...
if he ask u to take just just tell him u have taken lohx...
recce ard waiting for fren to finish business...
most wun be so not understanding one mahx...
but if he really got attitude prob i dun think even his ginas will like him that much loh...

KID278
17-10-2003, 02:19 PM
His ginnas are there to earn a living with him as their boss...in the Secret Society World,you follow one boss,you follow forever,must be loyal to lao ta...well,his ginnas are also out to make $$$.I often seen him around sia...I will never forget how he push me to the ground....one day i will revenge!!!haha....let him go Changi experience the feeling of kena fuck.....i am sure he will have wonderful memory inside.

Cheers
lingoboy

If you are not a nuisance to him, I see no reason why the hell he pushed you to the ground for....heros at the wrong time and place dies without knowing what they died for, always remember that....winners make things happen, losers let things happen to them....walk away when situations is not on your side....and believe me, vengeance is never free.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-10-2003, 10:40 PM
I have cooled down already lah....i just fuck care him lah..anyway,he see me in GL also don't recognise my face.

Cheers
lingoboy

Good for you then, the fact that you came into this forum like a nuisance I took it that it's your bad nature and must have offended them. Those people are thugs that made their living leeching and they will do anything to protect their interest in their territory. Respect begets respect. But if they are too arrogant and thought all cheongsters can be bullied, they will be taken care of when they meet their match. You are only there for the fun with the gals, have your fun and stay away from them, you will be safer and happier.

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Nah...I didn't go offend them lah...I just asked a lot of questions then didn't up his gals mah...anyway,I got police to arrest him already.For the next few years or so,no one will see him in Geylang....hahaha....all his gals are also nabbed...

Cheers
lingoboy

Ooooh..... why do I have this feeling that pigs can fly and that I've suddenly owned a well hunged dick of 10 inches.

Oh, btw Lingo....I saw ur bro Hugo zooming down GL last night in a yellow boxster... hmmm... he must've taken more from his grandpa... n he told me he misses u.

Porsche Marketeer,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 12:03 PM
I smell sarcasm...well anyway,bro Hustler,please forgive me for my past nuisance...if you noticed,I have stopped my nuisance already....hope we can just shake hands and make PEACE.Well...u saw HugoBoy?Are you sure?How come you know its him?Have you met him in real life before?As for me,I have lost contact with him....if he miss me,he will call me lah...so far no news from him.

Cheers
lingoboy

Kekeke.... u damn funny. BTW, there's a fine line between realism and innocence.

Yep, i saw him with another guy... perhaps Jingoboy? Maybe he dun friend u liao lah.... maybe cos u've changed ur ways.

Instant NewsWire,
The Hustler

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
hey dun talk cork lah...yr shit talking still going ard in other threads.....wat hugoboy!!! u wanna to act go mediacorp lah.....asking bro hustler to answer u have him met hugoboy! what answer do u expect from him??? pse lah....from the above u have written made u ready looked stupid then ever!:confused:

at least better than a mother-fucker!:D

watever...kaypoh fucker!!!Not talking to you,kaypoh so much!!!

chee bye!!!Not happy come out land talk lah!!!Ling bei hot already....na bei!!!Chao Chee Bye Mother Fucker!!!

Waiting for Bro Sam to ban you guys? If yes, I dun mind to help

XiaoHoUzi83
21-10-2003, 02:06 PM
come on lahx...
just dun get provoked....
dun let ur anger consumed u....
this will led u to the Dark side.....
who cares wat other says?
only he is flaming u wat...
and this flame as big as my lighter's
care so much for wat?

ereryone can see frm ur previous posts that u no longer shitting ard....

only some poor fella wanted to live in the past...
so let it be...

XiaoHoUzi83
21-10-2003, 02:14 PM
that is a thing frm the past... or do u linger on the past?
maybe u PCC with wateva he Write oh i mean WROTE everyday so is still bloody Fresh in ur mind?

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 02:19 PM
very childish thinking...just wan ppl to come talk lah....wat u wan from me or u wanna to give me sometime special...dun be silly lah...just ask yrself lah...if u dun start tos stupid stuffs no one will be able to flame u....

the below-mentioned had done by lingoboy..i would like all samsters to blacklist him.

1. asking samsters wheather got experience trying eating shit from prc gals.

2. anyhow fuck ppl mother for no reason.

3. a story-teller....hugoboy stuffs....best move he have made saying shake hand & made peace no war which asking for sympathy.

PSE NOTE THAT DUN EVER CHEAT BY TIS STUPID ASSHOLE!THANK U!

Yes, you have rightly pointed all his fault in his past but why are you so concern with his past? Can't you take and let go? Did you verify all his recent post befor barking at the wrong tree?

If he betrayed the chance that all the bros that given to him, I am sure he will be flamed and whacked more serious than what you are trying to do solo here.

Anyone can make their own judgement by just doing a simple search on your user name http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=355086&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending and lingoboy's http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=355088&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending.

Grow up kids, you guys got better cok to tok and better things to share than bitting each other.

XiaoHoUzi83
21-10-2003, 02:21 PM
u talking to who?That playboy23 fucked up...don't let me off...always bomb me for no reason!!!

playboy lahx....

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 02:21 PM
BEING A BUSYBODY LIKE U HAVING 5000+ POSTS WILL NOE WAT KIND OF A PERSON U R...NVM..I FORGIVE U..BOY DUN DO TIS AGAIN.:D

boy boy, if u think this is funny, continue laughing... your days have just started to count down, may I wish you rest in peace :D

XiaoHoUzi83
21-10-2003, 02:25 PM
No wonder u chose to linger in the past.... ur narrow thinking could only bring u in associate with Criminals... if wat eva i did or lingoboy had did is enough to condemn us to jail... i doubt u will survive ur Sentence...

XiaoHoUzi83
21-10-2003, 02:27 PM
pse lah...many ppl will giggle at u 1....been childish thinking would nt pay off....wait till u hav grow enough pubic hair then u will understand!

din know so many of u share one nick? no money buy com? can register extra one.. is free... even those sch boys knows that...

oh and did ur teacher tells u that those hair on the head is not Pubic hair?

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 02:33 PM
u r not the god! how u noe??? dun act like 1 coz it bad for u.

if u wanna to play fire, get ready to get your hands burn, but u better dun cry for pain later, ok boy boy? Enjoy the last few moments that you have :D

SonicXXX
21-10-2003, 02:45 PM
pse lah...many ppl will giggle at u 1....been childish thinking would nt pay off....wait till u hav grow enough pubic hair then u will understand!

having more pubic hair doesnt gave u the authority to humiliate people and scold them mother fucker... if u r really that sensible, which we all know u r no ware close, u wouldnt hav start it... :o

Kdajong99
21-10-2003, 03:04 PM
I think there's enough flaming done....so get on with life and stop this....tks. :cool: this applies to both playboy23 and lingoboy...

MrDevil
22-10-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
I think there's enough flaming done....so get on with life and stop this....tks. :cool: this applies to both playboy23 and lingoboy...

he is gone for good, may he rest in peace... and may peace prevail at this forum

Kdajong99
22-10-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
he is gone for good, may he rest in peace... and may peace prevail at this forum

work of the devil??...hee :D

suckerll
22-10-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
he is gone for good, may he rest in peace... and may peace prevail at this forum with him being banned don't think he'll be at peace....maybe he'll come back as another kind of boi?:rolleyes:

XiaoHoUzi83
22-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Amen
god be with u

lingoBoy
22-10-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
Amen
god be with u

You Christian?

XiaoHoUzi83
22-10-2003, 11:41 AM
actually lingoboy dun really deserve the ban right?
he mend his way but was swayed by the dark side only mahx!

sammyboyfor
22-10-2003, 01:49 PM
Neither have been banned. They are both free to participate in any thread. All I did was clear all the past clutter which doesn't contribute to the knowledge pool of commercial sex.

Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
actually lingoboy dun really deserve the ban right?
he mend his way but was swayed by the dark side only mahx!

MrDevil
22-10-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
Neither have been banned. They are both free to participate in any thread. All I did was clear all the past clutter which doesn't contribute to the knowledge pool of commercial sex.

well, it sounds right too as some minority may not able to forgive and forget, thus the peace will never be with LingoBoy... cuming back with a new nick could be a better way for him.

Though, its clearly evident that he has show his way to turn over a new leaf and has been missing well with fellow samsters here but somehow, his past still hunting and disturbing some samster's mind.

MrDevil
22-10-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
work of the devil??...hee :D

Justice lies on the eye of beholder, I was merely stepped in to offer a word of justice

XiaoHoUzi83
23-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor

oh okie