PDA

View Full Version : let's have a rendezvous!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ColourBlindx2
09-07-2009, 11:59 PM
grabbed your attention? great.

i'm not a newbie at sbf k? just that i had an account and the username AND password's been clean forgotten - getting old.

so here i am, using a whole new account with a whole new attitude and openly looking for a couple.

or maybe single girls who like to fuck/suck/lick.

guys are welcome. provided you either have:

the stamina like energizer bunnies, or

a sizable penisof more than 7'' or the equivalent in cm - approx 17cm and above

------------------

why am i looking for A COUPLE?

cos me and my fb (not facebook, but the OTHER meaning) are gonna check into a hotel this coming saturday, 11 july 2009.

and we want company.

-------------------

location-wise, to be confirmed.

timing-wise, around 8pm till late.

just pm me for more details lah.

ColourBlindx2
10-07-2009, 07:11 AM
To all,
Guess i forgot to mention, i am 21 chinese female, studying in a local university and am not new to the swinging/gangbang scene. I love men, but have recently enjoyed the pleasures of a woman too. I am short and have a bit of extra padding... Especially in the tits department where i am ...lets just say WELL above the local average.
My boyfriend/fb is in hos 30's... Has a wicked sense of humour (this is soooooo sexy in a man)... Loves licking pussy (thank god!!) and packs well more than 7" in the tools department.

So we are looking for like-minded "colour blind" COUPLES, ladies (although one lady should be joining us on saturday already) and select single men with all the right qualities.

I check in here regularly and will do ALL the replying...so please
PM us with a short and effective intro and contact details. We will reply almost immediately to people we like or think have potential, and losers ( you know who you are) will recieve a long a peaceful silence.

Have fun swinging....

ColourBlind

ColourBlindx2
10-07-2009, 10:17 PM
thanks for all the pm!!

and sorry for the fact that our inbox got flooded so quickly... so pls pls pls, start pm-ing us again!!

it's less than 24hours before we get to have a great time together!!

ColourBlindx2
13-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Wonderful with Ragingstar M&F

One fine day (yesterday), a compatible-looking couple - stylish sexy guy (who apparent likes linkin park) with his galfren who knew how to look beautiful in an oversized jacket and carry off a winning smale- came knocking on our door. They were the dynamic duo RagingStar F and RagingStar M.

We exchanged greetings and they even brought along a gift! how considerate!

We then went on to chit chat at the balcony and also introduce the intake of harmful substances which includes carbon monoxide and nicotine. We talked about everything but topic of music seemed to be tipping point.... We were ready to ROCK!!!

We all warmed up to each other rather quickly and my BF was mentioning to them that he was in the process of licking my pussy when they arrived. So RagingStar M was immediately apologetic and insisted that we carry on in the act! And so not wanting to offend our guest i spead my legs giving my BF immediate access to my drippingly wet pussy.

The men started fondling each their respective gals breasts while the gals enjoyed the sensual caressing. But as i have more than enough tit to share (with a football team!) both RagingStars joined in to squeeze my ample breasts as my BF brought me to orgasm after orgasm with his tongue...(btw i'm wet just thinking about this). But RagingStar F is no slouch in the tit department, and her delighfully pink nippled C cups fitted her frame beautifully. Sexy is an understatement!!!!

And soon it was the gals' turn to pleasure the men. While the guys did an amazing job at pleasing the gals, the gals didnt lose to them in returning the favour orally

But my boyfriend could not get enough of licking pussy so proceeded to take the core temperature of Ragingstar F using his tongue (she tasted like caramel) while i proceeded to stuff RagingStar M into my throat. His nicely shaped cock fit perfectly in my mouth and with my nose pressed down swallowed him whole deep into the back of my throat. There is nothing better then a cock ticking my tonsils.

Soon my BF was capped and with my and Ragingstar M's permission, went on to give Ragingstar F the Fuck of the Nite. His huge cock filled her fully and his long deep strokes had her seeing explosions of pleasure for the next 20 minutes or so. She lost count of the number times she orgasmed, besides, no one was counting we were all too busy. But with a two finger salute she surrendered and my BF had won this sexual battle... But i have a feeling RagingStar F will be back for revenge soon!!!!

After the amazing experience which happened between total strangers brought together by SBF and the love of uninhibited sex, we continued chatting with one another and just chilled.

Time flew.... and the Ragingstars left.

But for us, the nite wasnt over. My BF who had not cum yet but had been turned on by the encounter was RARING to go. We had another glorious fuck immediately after sending the couple to the door.

Life is good when you are filled to the hilt with cock...

,ColourBlind F

FiliaLunae
15-07-2009, 12:23 AM
That's effing hawt, sis (I assumed, since you mentioned. Just to make sure I don't make any boo-boos). Camping for more FRs.

*winks saucily* Maybe I'll be the next one to give the FR.

ColourBlindx2
15-07-2009, 05:05 AM
That's effing hawt, sis (I assumed, since you mentioned. Just to make sure I don't make any boo-boos). Camping for more FRs.

L,
Thanks for the posting.... More FR's will definately be more forthcoming. But we need more people to come forward and jump in the deep end and swing.
However, we are meeting couples over the next week or so.... Too little time, to many people to do.
We would honoured to have you write an FR on a meeting between like minded people... You want me to bring my BF or will it be a gal-gal thing?

ColourBlind F

ColourBlindx2
15-07-2009, 05:12 AM

L,
Thanks for the posting.... More FR's will definately be more forthcoming. But we need more people to come forward and jump in the deep end and swing.
However, we are meeting couples over the next week or so.... Too little time, to many people to do.
We would honoured to have you write an FR on a meeting between like minded people... You want me to bring my BF or will it be a gal-gal thing?

ColourBlind F

FiliaLunae
15-07-2009, 10:45 AM
F-F thing..still kind of shy about it. We'll see. Maybe I'll get a partner along, eh?

Nicodemus
15-07-2009, 12:34 PM
You have mail Colourblindx2 :-)

Mira
15-07-2009, 01:12 PM
FR for both colourblindx2 F and colourblindx2 m.

One fine day,my baby suggested popping by colourblind hotel since we were nearby their area for some quickie or so.
So we just hurried up and drove there.Upon reaching,we were greeted with welcoming smile by colourblindx2 F,she look shyly sweet.

We exchanged greetings,and then went on to chit chat and smoke at the balcony.Soon we proceeded back to the room as thing started warming up.

Things went on well as the guys were eager to please us,the ladies.
Colourblindx2 m's licking skill was great,brought me to 7th heaven sky high.

The feeling was great.Soon enough,my baby was pleased by colourblind F and her friend.While i rided colourblindx m,and changed some postions.
He came thrusting hard in me with his long deep strokes had me explosions of pleasure for the next 20 minutes or so. I lost count of the number times i orgasmed,till i came weak.

Thanks for colourblindx2 for that night.Session was great and fun.

ColourBlindx2
15-07-2009, 02:39 PM
FR for both colourblindx2 F and colourblindx2 m.

One fine day,my baby suggested popping by colourblind hotel since we were nearby their area for some quickie or so.
So we just hurried up and drove there.Upon reaching,we were greeted with welcoming smile by colourblindx2 F,she look shyly sweet.

We exchanged greetings,and then went on to chit chat and smoke at the balcony.Soon we proceeded back to the room as thing started warming up.

Things went on well as the guys were eager to please us,the ladies.
Colourblindx2 m's licking skill was great,brought me to 7th heaven sky high.

The feeling was great.Soon enough,my baby was pleased by colourblind F and her friend.While i rided colourblindx m,and changed some postions.
He came thrusting hard in me with his long deep strokes had me explosions of pleasure for the next 20 minutes or so. I lost count of the number times i orgasmed,till i came weak.

Thanks for colourblindx2 for that night.Session was great and fun.

thankiew for the FR!! it was wonderful..
and im shyly sweet? aww~
hmmmmmm, yea i was kinda shy at first. but we did warm up in the sexual sense eh? im hoping that we have more opportunities for such meetings!

,Colourblind F

ps: my bf is real good eh? i feel like the luckiest gal on earth :D

ColourBlindx2
15-07-2009, 02:41 PM
F-F thing..still kind of shy about it. We'll see. Maybe I'll get a partner along, eh?

L,
Do not be shy!!! I'm an amateur at this as well, so let's explore the world of F-F together!!
but of course, we'll welcome your partner with open arms and legs :)

,Colourblind F

Nicodemus
15-07-2009, 03:29 PM
I reckon I need to apologise to TS for the misinterpretation of my intentions.
I hope we didn't take off on the wrong foot. Do not take it to heart.

desmond8999
15-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi,

I am interested to contact you.

Desmond

ColourBlindx2
16-07-2009, 09:23 AM
I reckon I need to apologise to TS for the misinterpretation of my intentions.
I hope we didn't take off on the wrong foot. Do not take it to heart.
Nico,
We may be harcore swingers, but we play by the rules all standard vanilla couples play to also.
Dun worry la... We are still cool ok? But flowers are always nice as a peace offering

Colourblinf F

block11
16-07-2009, 09:34 AM
After the amazing experience which happened between total strangers brought together by SBF and the love of uninhibited sex, we continued chatting with one another and just chilled.

ahhh, another wonderful day in SBF.... nice FR. please keep it cumming :D

ColourBlindx2
16-07-2009, 02:52 PM
HEY PPLE!

we're keen to meet a guy for a 3some today at 1930-1945h... Drinks will be on the lucky guy... We will want coffee.
PM only...
Please let us know your age, race, cock size and contact number for immediate sms contact!

Colourblind F

ps: btw, do bring along your sense of humour cos i find it SEXY :))) AND i happen to be reaaaaaaaaaaally horny today

ColourBlindx2
16-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Nico,
We may be harcore swingers, but we play by the rules all standard vanilla couples play to also.
Dun worry la... We are still cool ok? But flowers are always nice as a peace offering

Colourblinf F

I like sunflowers btw. Roses sound great too!

Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
16-07-2009, 03:04 PM
ahhh, another wonderful day in SBF.... nice FR. please keep it cumming :D

Oh yes, we always try our best to keep the cum flowing...

Colourblind F

tookara
16-07-2009, 03:57 PM
i m sure u do *wink*

Nicodemus
16-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Aw...thanks so much for being magnanimous! ;)
Will follow the rules henceforth. Flowers...no problemo, coffee will be
included as well. Kona coffee beans? :rolleyes:
Erm...can I swing by then?? xoxo

Nico,

Colourblinf F

ColourBlindx2
17-07-2009, 09:38 AM
FR for TT

Posted an announcement, regarding the last min 3some... And someone whom we shall call as "TT", responded fairly quickly, amongst a few eager bros. And after a few moments of sms/phone chatting btn my sexy BF and him, we decided to meet up at his apartment...
I love the floor tiles in the bathroom bcos they were exactly the same as the tiles used at my grandparents' house! If i could, i would have taken a pic of those tiles and just reminisce the moments spent with my late grandfather... But i couldnt cos i was lazy to grab my camera phone which felt like milesssssssss away from me.

Sorry but i have digressed.

Anyway, we four - my BF, me, J (my sexy galfren for the day, who was invited last min), and TT - stripped to our birthday suits and showered real quick bcos there was no heater. The girls shivered like there was no tomorrow... But soon we were shivering with ecstacy as they licked our pussy reeeeeeeeeeeal nice. I craved a lot for my BF's licking, but instead allowed J to enjoy his oral skills, so i let myself enjoy TT's licking and some fingering, which oredi started to stretch my tight pussy... Not as good as my BF but still good enough to make me wet.
J however, came, and came. And came. AND came for the umpteenth time. My BF's THAT good... Sigh... Wished it was me stuck on his tongue.
Well, that was AFTER we gave the guys a hell of a blowjob which made my BF go "okay, let's swap!" and the gals exchanged dicks...
Soon, TT was requesting to have the main dish...
And the main dish was served. TT did me in the missionary position after putting on a condom, which allowed maximum penetration by his cock... My BF continued giving J the Lick of the Night, not long before J turned into a sluty naked cowgirl and rode my BF... And soon, both ColourBlinds were on their backs and getting fucked real nicely.
And then, TT requested that we (TT and me) changed positions and soon i was on top. After a while, we swapped partners again and i was back with my BF. He rode me doggy... It was AWESOME!!
So J and TT fucked each other... And finally, TT decided that he wanted unload his soldiers into J's mouth which she swallowed and smacked her lips!
But my BF wasn't done yet! He was still going strong... I couldn't be more happier! We did a number of positions that had him plowing me deep and hard... and then after J had washed her pussy my BF suggested that i finger and lick J as he fucked me from the back, which i readily and gladly accepted being the sexual deviant that i am... But with a cock tickling my uterus there are few things i will say no to...

But J was being extremely shy as she had never been licked by a girl before! BUT the shyness left almost immediately when i found her clit, rubbed it real fast and hard as J moaned for me not to stop... I slowly moved on to inserting one........and then two.........fingers into her soft, wet pussy. I found her g-spot, bcos she came real nice and hard not long after!! But i wasn't ready to let her go just yet.
Leaving my fingers in her spasming pussy, my thumb felt for her swollen and juicy clit and rubbed it real hard and slowly as J came even more.... She hit the zone... An orgasm only possible when girls play...

Still, being the pleasure queen, i removed my thumb and......licked her, using my tongue the way my BF does it on me.... It took just a few wet, juicy licks before J came AGAIN!!
She really knows how to boost MY ego...
And all this time, my BF was watching me pleasure J and fucking deep and hard me from the back... And he was so turned on by the sight of this, that just when J came from my excellent licking; a second time she screeeeamed, my BF exploded into my pussy, triggering my best orgasm of the night!!! There's this incredible feeling that you can make two people cum at the same time... That wonderful sense of achievement. So wanna do it again...

But that's not all!

After washing up at the bathroom which leaves me extremely nostalgic, the guys wanted another round! And the girls graciously and happily gave it to them...
Both girls got busy with mouths filled with cock... And soon after, TT brought J to another room for some privacy and abandoned the ColourBlinds... How...................wonderful.
That's bcos we fucked in all our favourite positions with plenty of space AND privacy (even though the two of us are a little voyeur-ish, i would kill to have some privacy with my BF!!!!!) And, the bed wasn't big enough for four pple, really. But hey, who cares about space when we're in our own fucking world?!
And we finally finished it at my BFs fav doggy variation position, which happens to be mine as well...

And after some resting and packing up, we left the apartment while TT remained inside. And we had Ben and Jerry's ice cream for dessert... Yummy~

I so wanna do this again... And have J included in the package...

My pussy is sore now... But contented! However she'll be slick in anticipation in a day or two...

i lie... She wants more today!

i'm wet again!!!

,Colourblind F

Nicodemus
17-07-2009, 09:47 AM
*choke...cough...*My throat is parched dry after devouring word for word babe... very good FR. Can't concentrate on work now...
:p

ColourBlindx2
17-07-2009, 03:03 PM
To all the brudders....

Can you believe it????..... i got zapped by an anonymous person who only stated "i zapped you for talking big".... can you believe it???? Zapped for writing an honest and detailed FR.

Do you people think i talk big????

I'll tone down the details on my FR's if it is the general consensus that i did....

Dun wanna offend anyone hor....

Colourblindx2 F

tookara
17-07-2009, 05:28 PM
great to see there are couples that are for real!!! and guys that are steady and for real too

maulsith
17-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi Sis ColourBlindx2,
Need not worried so much on the zapping issue ya.Carry on with your more adventure .Its really incredible and rare to share a FR esp.from a female samster.How I really wished if i have one of your journey of adventure with my FB,..:(,she still still stick to her old school of thoughts principal..
- no swing
- no males.

ColourBlindx2
18-07-2009, 02:10 PM
great to see there are couples that are for real!!! and guys that are steady and for real too

What about the girl? I'm real as well...

Hi Sis ColourBlindx2,
Need not worried so much on the zapping issue ya.Carry on with your more adventure .Its really incredible and rare to share a FR esp.from a female samster.How I really wished if i have one of your journey of adventure with my FB,..:(,she still still stick to her old school of thoughts principal..
- no swing
- no males.

Thanks for the support, bro...
We're cool about being zapped, but there is the sense of injustice. But it's no use harping over it, i guess...
Mr Maulsith, why not you and your girl come join us for a drink or two, so that maybe my BF and I can help you convert her??

,Colourblind F

Ps: Oh and i just realised the wonders of multi-quoting.

andy1232004
18-07-2009, 04:19 PM
What about the girl? I'm real as well...

Thanks for the support, bro...
We're cool about being zapped, but there is the sense of injustice. But it's no use harping over it, i guess...
Mr Maulsith, why not you and your girl come join us for a drink or two, so that maybe my BF and I can help you convert her??

,Colourblind F

Ps: Oh and i just realised the wonders of multi-quoting.

Hi Colourblind,

I have pm u but u never reply at all, can tell mi y? is this fake.

FiliaLunae
18-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Sif people check their PMs everyday. Give them a break, they're probably out there swinging.

ColourBlindx2
18-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm sorry but lemme say that even though we're not obliged in replying every single PM we get, we do try our best to do so..
Anyway, are there ANY GIRLS interested?!... couples??...

,Colourblind F
PS: I lick pussy real good as an amateur!!... And i heard from J that she's gonna post an FR of us real soon!! How exciting!...

Hecate
18-07-2009, 05:30 PM
FR for TT
,Colourblind F

My turn, my turn!! It's really too bad when people don't believe that such mind-blowing swingers are out there, and childishly posture themselves. I digress from my intention here, as I shall only log on to post reports to serve as reminders of these good times I have had.

Well then?
Harlow ppl, let me introduce myself as the abovementioned J. I'm a bit like my dear ColourBlind F here, plumpish but taller than her - I lose out to her in the sexiness and boob department though.

So what happened on 16th July, 8pm - 10.30pm?

Truth is, it was very last minute for me as I had no actual plans to do something so sexciting that day. But with much persuasion from the ColourBlinds, I came along; and of course I was wet, anticipating a fucking good time (good fucking time? haha)

So yes, met the 3 of them and in no time, we proceeded to shower. Would have luxuriated for a bit, but the water was too effing cold. ColourBlind F and I literally jumped in and out of the bath, shivering as we quickly toweled down.

Laid down on the bed - squeezy coz 4 ppl on the bed together - and chatted for a bit before the guys started licking us out. oooooooooooohhhh yessss..|Insert all the random moaning, groaning, gasps here| ColourBlind M is so good, I could keep cumming and cumming and cumming..

(My first orgasm that night = longest. Couldn't come down from that high]

Switched over to give the guys a good blow; they asked to swap, but it was a few minutes later then us girls complied. Slurpy slurp. mmm-mm.

And when we got down to the fucking, hell yeah! it was one good fucking time. Positions were switched, the rickety old bed was shaking..and I got it in the ass ;) The pain and pleasure combined into red and black in my vision; my eyes were squeezed shut and I was whimpering, nonsense syllables that included "oh yesss.."

I couldn't obviously say "pound me harder" because TT -was- pounding me immensely hard.

Finished him off with a blowjob; licked around my lips to make sure I didn't lose any soldier ("No one gets left behind!") |sextisfied purr|

ColourBlind M and F were going at it in their special doggy-style, and M beckoned for me to sit in front of F. Shy as I was, after a few dirty looks from them, I uneasily sat in front of her. She proceeded to gently rub my pussy, teasing my clit, and finally fingering me.

The thing about getting fingered by another girl is that she really knows which are the secret spots to push the fingered girl to the limit? Hell yeah. She rubbed against my G-spot, and my pussy clamped down on her fingers (hope I didn't break them, darling) as I came...and came...and came, shuddering and moaning, crying out as I did.

And ColourBlind M came watching us do that. Nice - it was hot to hear his moans, heightening the estascy that I felt when I was in my high from orgasm.

What an awesome 1st round |wink|

'Twas getting late, so we showered, and then laid down again on the mattress, chatting and carressing each other. TT and I stole away to have some private time; I felt that the ColourBlinds needed more privacy instead. Teehee~

Had another fucking good time with TT. He sure knows how to use that dick of his. Came many times around his shaft buried deep in my pussy. When we finally admitted that we could not move for all the pleasure coursing through our bodies, we decided to rejoin the ColourBlinds and clean up the place before we left.

Oooohh yeah.

And what else would go down a treat to end the night other than ice cream from my favourite ice-cream maker?

XOXO
J

tookara
18-07-2009, 05:39 PM
wah j also got post fr ah.... power

andy1232004
18-07-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm sorry but lemme say that even though we're not obliged in replying every single PM we get, we do try our best to do so..
Anyway, are there ANY GIRLS interested?!... couples??...

,Colourblind F
PS: I lick pussy real good as an amateur!!... And i heard from J that she's gonna post an FR of us real soon!! How exciting!...

Colourblind is a nice and sweet person.

maulsith
19-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Many thanks Sis ColourBlindx2 for the invitation to join you guys for a drink.I've already discussed with her but yet...haiz :( though she do enjoy a same sex,tongue her pussy..but to the existence of males around,she's too shy to have it.still no males dominant are allowed..

ColourBlindx2
19-07-2009, 01:18 PM
My turn, my turn!! It's really too bad when people don't believe that such mind-blowing swingers are out there, and childishly posture themselves. I digress from my intention here, as I shall only log on to post reports to serve as reminders of these good times I have had.

Well then?
Harlow ppl, let me introduce myself as the abovementioned J. I'm a bit like my dear ColourBlind F here, plumpish but taller than her - I lose out to her in the sexiness and boob department though.

So what happened on 16th July, 8pm - 10.30pm?

Truth is, it was very last minute for me as I had no actual plans to do something so sexciting that day. But with much persuasion from the ColourBlinds, I came along; and of course I was wet, anticipating a fucking good time (good fucking time? haha)

So yes, met the 3 of them and in no time, we proceeded to shower. Would have luxuriated for a bit, but the water was too effing cold. ColourBlind F and I literally jumped in and out of the bath, shivering as we quickly toweled down.

Laid down on the bed - squeezy coz 4 ppl on the bed together - and chatted for a bit before the guys started licking us out. oooooooooooohhhh yessss..|Insert all the random moaning, groaning, gasps here| ColourBlind M is so good, I could keep cumming and cumming and cumming..

(My first orgasm that night = longest. Couldn't come down from that high]

Switched over to give the guys a good blow; they asked to swap, but it was a few minutes later then us girls complied. Slurpy slurp. mmm-mm.

And when we got down to the fucking, hell yeah! it was one good fucking time. Positions were switched, the rickety old bed was shaking..and I got it in the ass ;) The pain and pleasure combined into red and black in my vision; my eyes were squeezed shut and I was whimpering, nonsense syllables that included "oh yesss.."

I couldn't obviously say "pound me harder" because TT -was- pounding me immensely hard.

Finished him off with a blowjob; licked around my lips to make sure I didn't lose any soldier ("No one gets left behind!") |sextisfied purr|

ColourBlind M and F were going at it in their special doggy-style, and M beckoned for me to sit in front of F. Shy as I was, after a few dirty looks from them, I uneasily sat in front of her. She proceeded to gently rub my pussy, teasing my clit, and finally fingering me.

The thing about getting fingered by another girl is that she really knows which are the secret spots to push the fingered girl to the limit? Hell yeah. She rubbed against my G-spot, and my pussy clamped down on her fingers (hope I didn't break them, darling) as I came...and came...and came, shuddering and moaning, crying out as I did.

And ColourBlind M came watching us do that. Nice - it was hot to hear his moans, heightening the estascy that I felt when I was in my high from orgasm.

What an awesome 1st round |wink|

'Twas getting late, so we showered, and then laid down again on the mattress, chatting and carressing each other. TT and I stole away to have some private time; I felt that the ColourBlinds needed more privacy instead. Teehee~

Had another fucking good time with TT. He sure knows how to use that dick of his. Came many times around his shaft buried deep in my pussy. When we finally admitted that we could not move for all the pleasure coursing through our bodies, we decided to rejoin the ColourBlinds and clean up the place before we left.

Oooohh yeah.

And what else would go down a treat to end the night other than ice cream from my favourite ice-cream maker?

XOXO
J

Thanks for this Wonderful FR!! Cant believe you kept track of the time...
Are you a mind-reader or something, knowing that i could kill for my pte time with my Darling?? Oooh, "Special Doggy-Style", a term which is very apt for that position, i likey... Anybody wanta see how we do it?

And nah, Lady J hadnt broken my fingers! I'm not that fragile, and i know that you were trying not to clamp down too much.. BUT PLEASE! Do not restrict yourself! Clamp all you want!! Dont care about me, think only for your own pleasure...

Only thing that i was sorry for, was the fact that i had neglected to trim my nails - so worried that i could have scratched you by accident when my fingers squeezed into your ooh-so-tight cunt...

And i was wondering why you and TT were taking such an extremely long time to rejoin us, so long that my Darling drifted off to sleep as i gave him a massage.. Did you guys hear him snore or something? Ooh, but i sure did hear you moaning and groaning with pleasure from the other room, made me very tempted to pop in and join the fun. But my Darling was more impt, of course :o

And dont say that you lost out in those things like boobs and sexiness. You have your own appeal as well!! Just ask around!.. Like, you can do anal perfectly well, but i still feel weird when you fingered my ass that night! That makes me extremely jealous bcos my Darling happens to like anal!! Just look at his face when he enters from the back. OH, i forgot. You cant actually turn back and look at him when you're being fucked majestically at the a-hole!!
But dont worry, if there comes the chance, i will mimick his facial expressions while he is doing that. Promise not to laugh orite?

,Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
19-07-2009, 01:25 PM

Thanks for the compliment...

Many thanks Sis ColourBlindx2 for the invitation to join you guys for a drink.I've already discussed with her but yet...haiz :( though she do enjoy a same sex,tongue her pussy..but to the existence of males around,she's too shy to have it.still no males dominant are allowed..

What a pity!!..

Why not i get my Darling to put on a wig, transfer the flesh from his belly up to his chest (he'll end up having boobs bigger than me), fit him into a dress, shave his body hair? That way, she wont suspect A THING! Except when he gets a boner.

,Colourblind F

block11
19-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Colourblind F, try not to quote the entire post.... :D

.... as I shall only log on to post reports to serve as reminders of these good times I have had.

hmmm.... you sound like someone i know :p

anyway, nice FR. this thread is so much better than those started by horny guys looking for FBs. hehehe :D

ah rat
19-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Girls u all ready enjoy :p :D
I feel horny after reading yr Fr :D

ColourBlindx2
19-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Colourblind F, try not to quote the entire post.... :D

this thread is so much better than those started by horny guys looking for FBs. hehehe :D

Sorry Boss11... I'll remember your wise advice...
And thanks for your compliment, but this thread was started by an xtremely horny couple looking for fellow swingers.. So the motive is kind of, similar?

tookara
19-07-2009, 02:24 PM
u have my 8 points , the least i can offer here

ColourBlindx2
19-07-2009, 02:27 PM
u have my 8 points , the least i can offer here

Thx a load Bro... We appreciate it!

,Colourblind F

ah rat
19-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Thx a load Bro... We appreciate it!

,Colourblind F

Give u power :D

ColourBlindx2
19-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Give u power :D

Thanks Bro!!

I've got the power!! *ever heard of this song?*

ah rat
20-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Thanks Bro!!

I've got the power!! *ever heard of this song?*

Now u got power to swing :D

FiliaLunae
20-07-2009, 10:25 AM

Wow, what a sudden change of heart. :rolleyes:

Hot FRs, ColourBlinds XD

TastyDaddy
20-07-2009, 10:46 AM
To all,

Have been quietly watching the going-ons of this thread!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, suddenly got this kinda happening people around ah?

Anyway have fun playing guys....

Love the FR's btw, how come TT never sent an FR?

Unless he was a euphemism for a dildo?

Daddy

ColourBlindx2
20-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Hot FRs, ColourBlinds XD
L,
Thanks! When are You going to join us in this case??..

Now u got power to swing :D

Yeah, we sure do! You know i used to be an expert at the swing when i was a child? But i almost flew out when my grip suddenly loosened.

Why watch in silence? Come join in the fun! Team up with Lunae maybe??..

Maybe TT's shy...

,Colourblind F

pineapple_99
20-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Just like to highlight y Tasty Daddy is in silence, cause his partner is infected with STD, and you guys are been warn again.Am just giving a gentle warning to all bros and sis that like to swing with this Tasty Daddy , STD inclusive.

Practise safe sex guys...Cheers. Just my 2 cents worth.

PS: Kelly or Amanda

ColourBlindx2
20-07-2009, 12:30 PM
People!

I have some Great news: We are meeting a couple on Tuesday (after 7pm) and again on Thursday (after 7pm).
So watch this space for the FR's...

Both meetings will be MMFF but if you any other COUPLES wish to join in please drop us a note and well see if we can slot you in too! Heard the couple on thursday has a HOT HOT HOT girl too, wonder if she'll let me lick her....Mmmmmmmmmmmm..

Swinging is so cool..

,ColourBlind f

ColourBlindx2
20-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Just like to highlight y Tasty Daddy is in silence, cause his partner is infected with STD, and you guys are been warn again.Am just giving a gentle warning to all bros and sis that like to swing with this Tasty Daddy , STD inclusive.

Practise safe sex guys...Cheers. Just my 2 cents worth.

PS: Kelly or Amanda

Thanks for the warning.

But do let us see the evidence since you've been saying such stuff about TDaddy - i refer to your past posts at other threads... It's just not nice going around and defaming people, y'know??...

And im sure when someone has contracted STD, he would get himself treated by now (provided he knows that he's gotten it - there are cases where symptoms do not surface) AND shake off the infected partner AND maybe discontinue using the same ol' account since the reputation is supposedly ruined by the righteous samsters like you...

Either way, thanks for the concern!!

,Colourblind F

ol'coyote
20-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the warning.
AND maybe discontinue using the same ol' account .
,Colourblind F

erm...wat's got to do wif me ?...
me only innocently reading the FRs here...
me knoe me no qualify...cos me dun have trim-fit bod...
me no spring-chicken and have lard-filled bod...
tats why can only enjoy the FRs...

ColourBlindx2
20-07-2009, 02:21 PM
erm...wat's got to do wif me ?...
me only innocently reading the FRs here...
me knoe me no qualify...cos me dun have trim-fit bod...
me no spring-chicken and have lard-filled bod...
tats why can only enjoy the FRs...

Bro,

Me see the word "spring chicken" and my stomach rumbles...

Your fault!!!

,Colourblind F

ps: we're very thankful that we have FR-followers here...

ol'coyote
20-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Bro,

Me see the word "spring chicken" and my stomach rumbles...

Your fault!!!

,Colourblind F

ps: we're very thankful that we have FR-followers here...

hehe...me stomach rumbling too...
have not taken lunch yet...
maybe later go for late lunch or early dinner...

Nicodemus
20-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Tent's all pitched marshmellows all waiting to be roasted... :D

FiliaLunae
20-07-2009, 03:24 PM
2 FRs..

Waiting for the 3rd one before I take the plunge? =X

pineapple_99
20-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the warning.

But do let us see the evidence since you've been saying such stuff about TDaddy - i refer to your past posts at other threads... It's just not nice going around and defaming people, y'know??...

And im sure when someone has contracted STD, he would get himself treated by now (provided he knows that he's gotten it - there are cases where symptoms do not surface) AND shake off the infected partner AND maybe discontinue using the same ol' account since the reputation is supposedly ruined by the righteous samsters like you...

Either way, thanks for the concern!!

,Colourblind F

Am ok to show u guys edvidence. if Tasty Daddy say ok i will show you guys edvidence.

Anyway is a open thing that ppl know TD from another swinging forum.

Am here just to remind things have happen b4 and all are adults. Just prac:Dtise safe sex.;)

am stating all truth facts here, so dun be upset, you still can swing with TD if you think STD does not bother you guys. have a bless day.

pineapple_99
20-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Am ok to show u guys edvidence. if Tasty Daddy say ok i will show you guys edvidence.

Anyway is a open thing that ppl know TD from another swinging forum.

Am here just to remind things have happen b4 and all are adults. Just prac:Dtise safe sex.;)

am stating all truth facts here, so dun be upset, you still can swing with TD if you think STD does not bother you guys. have a bless day.

(wut is your effing problem? I think you just misunderstood what happened back then, and I've heard the story from both sides. I honestly dislike you simply because you go around saying such things without any damn proof. No proof, no talk - Lunae)

dear sis, i suggest you go for a check up too. guess your thread will go down the drain as a fl, and i garantee you;)

ah rat
20-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Yeah, we sure do! You know i used to be an expert at the swing when i was a child? But i almost flew out when my grip suddenly loosened.

,Colourblind F

I don't want to know childhood swing :) I only want big girl swing :p
Can teach me how to swing :D

tookara
20-07-2009, 07:35 PM
so freelancer filialunae join must pay her or not

Michael07
20-07-2009, 07:42 PM
wah. so happening! :D

ColourBlindx2
20-07-2009, 08:21 PM
People,

Please refrain from misusing this thread...
This thread is basically meant to "recruit" like-minded couples who like swinging, girls included.

To Tookara:

And even if you did not mean it, your words are rather demeaning to Lunae - who happens to be a real sweetie pie in my opinion. Everybody knows what she does, so there is no need to mention it every now and then. And if there's anyone paying, it'll be those who approach her for commercial sex...amirite? If she joins of her own accord, im taking it that she wont be taking payments? Please correct me if im wrong, sis L!!

Still, it's a coincidence that her nick can be shortened to the initials "FL" :D No offense, sis!! I still wanta lick you all the same... I trust that you take the necessary precautions.

To Pineapple:

Do not make use of this chance to further defame TD, nor any other samsters. It causes unwanted and unnecessary panic amongst the members in sammyboy, and much of a disturbance to my thread.
Its direction seems to have been steered away from having fun at swinging. That leaves me extremely disappointed and on the edge of losing my cool...

Of course we do take precautions. It's just dumb to do raw when you dont know what the other party carries, right? I sincerely hope that Pineapple is also as pure and clean of STDs after patronising China FLs :D
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/103796-lemon-ning-mong-syt-chio-wet-horny-girl-2.html#post3264955
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/102263-fair-busty-natural-36d-shanghai-prc-only-60-nett-3.html#post3248544
and many more FRs penned by you...
Am sure that PRC FLs have higher chances when it comes to carrying STDs eh?

And you do not need to seek anybody's permission to show your so-called evidence... Do you see plaintiffs giving permission to prosecutors in producing condemning evidence before presenting it to court? Try not to make unnecessary excuses to evade our questions when you don't have the evidence...

By the way, it's not up to you whether a thread lives or dies...
And Lunae was being nice enough to PM her opinions, so if you wanta reply her, just PM her back and refrain from posting it here... We're not really interested to know the details. And dont curse her, please. That's just childish la... Alamak.

All these, are just my 2-cents' worth...
,Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
20-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Tent's all pitched marshmellows all waiting to be roasted... :D

Be careful of creating forest fires!!.. El Nino's here, no??...

I don't want to know childhood swing :) I only want big girl swing :p
Can teach me how to swing :D

Naw, im the inexperienced one la...

Waiting for the 3rd one before I take the plunge? =X

STILL wait!?... Till stocks last!!

,Colourblind F

cliffy
21-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Luv to see a rendezvous like the following take place

Hottest fucking orgy EVER! - Fantasti.cc videos (http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/xvideos/Hottest-fucking-orgy-EVER!/856593/?&id=856593)

Man will I like to join in or just be a fly on the wall

ah rat
21-07-2009, 06:59 AM
Naw, im the inexperienced one la...

,Colourblind F

Aiyo,2day & thurs u are swinging,u dare to say no experience.I never try to have a swing.
I just waiting for your FR :p :D

ColourBlindx2
21-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I just waiting for your FR :p :D

No problemo Bro!! We promise that the next few FRs will be as colourful as the previous two :p

,Colourblind F

FiliaLunae
21-07-2009, 10:15 AM
(wut is your effing problem? I think you just misunderstood what happened back then, and I've heard the story from both sides. I honestly dislike you simply because you go around saying such things without any damn proof. No proof, no talk - Lunae)

dear sis, i suggest you go for a check up too. guess your thread will go down the drain as a fl, and i garantee you;)

Ahh, so you admit to a being a clone, and just spreading random nonsense? BTW, if you're implying that Daddy and I went out, yeah we did...for drinks.

so freelancer filialunae join must pay her or not

Why do you keep aiming me? Coz I haven't been replying you?

People,

And even if you did not mean it, your words are rather demeaning to Lunae - who happens to be a real sweetie pie in my opinion. Everybody knows what she does, so there is no need to mention it every now and then. And if there's anyone paying, it'll be those who approach her for commercial sex...amirite? If she joins of her own accord, im taking it that she wont be taking payments? Please correct me if im wrong, sis L!!

Still, it's a coincidence that her nick can be shortened to the initials "FL" :D No offense, sis!! I still wanta lick you all the same... I trust that you take the necessary precautions.

By the way, it's not up to you whether a thread lives or dies...
And Lunae was being nice enough to PM her opinions, so if you wanta reply her, just PM her back and refrain from posting it here... We're not really interested to know the details. And dont curse her, please. That's just childish la... Alamak.

All these, are just my 2-cents' worth...
,Colourblind F

Payments or otherwise can be discussed when I finally pluck up the courage to meet you guys. ;)

And about this fruitcake aka pineapple_head issue, I zapped him, and he obviously felt so hurt by it that he has to amuse me by posting in my thread hinting that I had STDs of some kind. *sniffs*

He's only _99, you see, so, we can't blame a 10-year-old kid for being himself.

Sister ColourBlind, I'll chat with you in the chatroom or over PM. No point in my turning this into a flaming thread. =)

KingEros
21-07-2009, 10:46 AM
To all,

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, suddenly got this kinda happening people around ah?

Anyway have fun playing guys....

Unless he was a euphemism for a dildo?

Daddy
Hey Mate ... was just wondering when you'd show up in this thread.
Maybe we can propose a 6some to this very happening couple ...

How're things recently with you & your better half?
Been too busy lately myself too. :( :(

ColourBlindx2
21-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Maybe we can propose a 6some to this very happening couple ...

6some???..
Sounds cool!!

,Colourblind

ColourBlindx2
21-07-2009, 12:58 PM
People!

I have some Great news: We are meeting a couple on Tuesday (after 7pm) and again on Thursday (after 7pm).
So watch this space for the FR's...

,ColourBlind f

Sorry folks, tonight's event has been cancelled... So, to our dear followers, please wait a little longer to begin reading new FRs from us!!

You may be disappointed.. But hey, i should be the one who's disappointed!!

:(:(:(

,Colourblind F

pineapple_99
21-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry folks, tonight's event has been cancelled... So, to our dear followers, please wait a little longer to begin reading new FRs from us!!

:(:(:(

,Colourblind F

Hmm. Are your swinging partners chicken out cause you have invite fl or pay sex involve?To my understanding, real swingers in singapore do not engage FL or prc,We dun believe in pay sex in swing for short. I sincerly ask you to go for a check up soon.Cheers

ol'coyote
21-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Hmm. Are your swinging partners chicken out cause you have invite fl or pay sex involve?To my understanding, real swingers in singapore do not engage FL or prc,We dun believe in pay sex in swing for short. I sincerly ask you to go for a check up soon.Cheers

yo pineapple_99...
would you mind to stop going around the threads blabbering away about STDs ?...
or about someone wif STDs ?...
initially...it was informative...
got the readers a bit alert...and gone for the necessary checks...
(nope...me didn't have the luck to be invited to any swing party...
they wouldn't want me either...me have a certain preference for sex...)
after too many such repeated posts...it gets a little annoying...
dun worry...me wun zap u...nor will be 'up' u...
those points mean nothing to me...
just hope you stop this nonsense already...

ColourBlindx2
21-07-2009, 09:52 PM

yo pineapple_99...
just hope you stop this nonsense already...

Brothers and Sisters!! Dicks and Pussies!!

With reference to the definition of REAL SWINGERS by pineapple, i hereby declare that:

"I AM A REAL SWINGER, AND SO IS MY BF..."

And it wasnt any swinger who decided to cancel it just bcos somebody blabbered la... It was bcos my BF had to go for a wake, fyi.
No paid/commercial sex involved orite? Stop creating wind out of still air.

And we do get regular checkups. Head to Toe. Thanks for the unnecessary concern.

,Colourblind F

cedric_sunny
22-07-2009, 01:29 AM

I sincerely advise you to stop creating more disturbance in this thread. What's your intention since you don't really sound like a swinger? I know school reopen already, so pls stop the nonsense and go to do your homework.

BoinKING
22-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Don't feed the troll :)

cliffy
22-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Some body pics from yuor next gathering will further juice up the FR.
Your avid followere here can finally put some image to the descriptions

kelvinkan
22-07-2009, 02:11 AM
i think someone is jealous as he is not being invited to the party

ah rat
22-07-2009, 07:26 AM
No problemo Bro!! We promise that the next few FRs will be as colourful as the previous two

,Colourblind F

,Colourblind F
Aiyo cancel,how about 2morrow swing isit on :p

ColourBlindx2
22-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Wow... just woke up from my late night sleep and i see so many replies in my thread... Argh i missed the solar eclipse!

What's your intention since you don't really sound like a swinger?

Bro, he's definitely not a swinger. He only frequents FLs.

Don't feed the troll :)

Trying not to :P

So guys!! Ignore that "fruitcake" orite?? We can always wait until the next CNY to have pineapple tarts!!... by squishing and mashing 99 pineapples.

Some body pics from yuor next gathering will further juice up the FR. Your avid followere here can finally put some image to the descriptions

Bro, pics or no pics, arent the FRs colourful enough?
Wa, i see you going to ragingstar's thread asking for pics as well...
Lemme suggest something better.....Why not you just be there in real??... Sometimes pictures do speak a thousand words, but no matter what, it cant portray how exciting the actual event really is!!

i think someone is jealous as he is not being invited to the party

I personally do not like to eat wrinkly, bitter/sour fruits that keeps going "STD! STD! STD!"

And so he'll never get an invitation from either of us Colourblinds, unless it's to meet him under a bridge, or at a dark street alley, armed with baseball bats and pepper spray... And then you can see pineapple juice flowing down the drains of Singapore!!

Aiyo cancel,how about 2morrow swing isit on :p

Bro Rat, tmw's swinging SHOULD be taking place, no worries orite??...
Keep waiting for our steamy FRs of how my Darling [and maybe me] lick the breath outta the girl, and how me, myself, suck the life outta the guy(s)!!

,Colourblind f

darklord6666
22-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Wow... just woke up from my late night sleep and i see so many replies in my thread... Argh i missed the solar eclipse!

Dun worry, with the thunderstorm this morning, u did not miss anything... only 10% coverage in SG.... tonight will have repeat telecast of the China program...

fl_slayer
22-07-2009, 11:28 AM
priceless..............

ColourBlindx2
22-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Dun worry, with the thunderstorm this morning, u did not miss anything... only 10% coverage in SG.... tonight will have repeat telecast of the China program...

Naw, not interested anymore. I dont look at repeat telecasts... And it was so comfortable to be snuggling under my covers this morning, i just couldnt open my eyes...

You guys are not true blue swinger i:Dn my opinion.
How infomative can it be? Not trying to be a colour issue, a chinese and a indian and ask for chinese couple to swing?As a swinger i look down on you guys cause FL involve in a swing?

FL_Slayer,

We never asked for a chinese couple to swing - we never looked at the race or skin colour of any couple/girl/guy. On the other hand, you sound more like a racist to me :D And what indian are you talking about?

Please be specific :) Thank you very muchie...

What more information do you need? Anymore details that any INTERESTED PARTIES want, it'll be via PM-s and then the exchange of numbers...

And of course you hafta look down on me, 'cos i am short. You cant be shorter than 4'10'' right?? But hey, i've never looked up to you! Dont see the need to anyway...

Besides, what's wrong with involving a girl who happens to freelance, but will be joining us for pure fun and pleasure? We look at personalities as well; and this particular FL happens to be a zesty girl, and she has a lot more brain cells than some samsters here...

What's more? If we're looking for FLs, we wouldnt be posting a thread here, amirite?? We would be extremely busy, PM-ing FLs and bros for FL contacts, etc etc...

We come here in peace, with an open invitation to all couples who entertain the thought of swinging - in peace...

so unless you're keen to swing, or maybe admire our colourful FRs, i advise that you dont waste the bandwidth here :rolleyes:

ColourBlindx2
22-07-2009, 12:13 PM
ATTENTION TO ALL SAMSTERS!!

Anymore posts that are un-related to having fun in bed,
and posts with the purpose to defame, slander and falsely accuse, or condemn, or any other ill intents,

SHALL BE IGNORED AND DISREGARDED.

:mad:

sincerely from,
Colourblind F

Hecate
22-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Begging your pardon, but if Sister FiliaLunae (whom I gather is this FreeLancer that Fl_slayer is talking about here) joins in for the fun and pleasure of a night out with the ColourBlinds, I don't see what's the point of paying her?

Correct me if I'm wrong, sis, all my words and what I have implied.

jabwemet
22-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Wait, I have been overseas the last 2 weeks and this happens!!! Damn my luck! If u ever wanna do a swing like the one with TT and J again, please oh please consider me! Throwing my hat into the ring! Expect PM!

Cheers!

FiliaLunae
22-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Begging your pardon, but if Sister FiliaLunae (whom I gather is this FreeLancer that Fl_slayer is talking about here) joins in for the fun and pleasure of a night out with the ColourBlinds, I don't see what's the point of paying her?

Correct me if I'm wrong, sis, all my words and what I have implied.

Oh, know me so well, do you?

Well, let's just say it's up to my discretion. I haven't joined in with the ColourBlinds yet (so for those people who are saying that the ColourBlinds are paying for FLs to join them or some sheet like that, sorry to burst your bubble).

And yes, I know what you're implying. Takes a woman to know a woman, eh? But then again..

ColourBlindx2
22-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Wait, I have been overseas the last 2 weeks and this happens!!! Damn my luck! If u ever wanna do a swing like the one with TT and J again, please oh please consider me! Throwing my hat into the ring! Expect PM!

Cheers!

Erm bro, in this case... Do you have a girl to bring along?? We strongly encourage having more than one pussy in the bedroom!!

,Colourblind f

tookara
23-07-2009, 09:34 AM
what's wrong with an indian guy and chinese girl anyway?

looking forward to next encounter

cliffy
23-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Erm bro, in this case... Do you have a girl to bring along?? We strongly encourage having more than one pussy in the bedroom!!

,Colourblind f

the of swinging comes in positions a couple cannot do by themselves - DP
With DP+BBBJ , 1 pussy can satisfy 3! :D

SexMachineGuns
23-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi sis, you get me on the hots. How do I contact you?

Sam

ColourBlindx2
24-07-2009, 11:46 AM
yesterday was a GOOD day for ME - Colourblind F.

Why?

Cos i had one of my best fucks in my life so far.

Unfortunately, it wasnt a swinging night... A couple whom we're supposed to swing with last night, the guy had an business appt and so, we decided to settle for a drink!

Soon after, the guy left!!.. And the gal - who decided that if her guy wasnt following the motion of the ocean, she wouldnt as well - left soon after..

We got a little desperate. I was horny - had been horny the whole day - and Colourblind M was sorely tempted for a MMF; he loves watching me get fucked silly... Dont ask me why, but he just loves it!!... As for me, i have not attained his level of appreciating such "stuff".......but i am reaching that level!! Am starting to win the battle against the silly ol' Green-Eyed Monster! The word "jealousy" no longer appears in my dick-tionary whenever i see other gals get bonked silly by my Darling, how's that??...

Anyway, we decided to call up one of the bros who pm-ed us not long ago, you know who you are...... But too bad he was still stuck at work!! But still, i couldnt help myself but tease him on the phone...

And so i asked demurely, "Erm, can i tell you something??"
He replied, "Sure, what you wanna say?"

"I wanta have an extra cock."

in the same demure manner

Im always veri sweet, and shy, and demure in person... But maybe not so, when we're under covers... *giggles*

And so he said that i was "killing" him, which was so untrue right?! How could i kill someone over the phone just like that??... *acts bewildered*

We exchanged promises that we would meet next week, or maybe even earlier and we hung up...

Time for Plan C!!

We would commit the act at our very own place where we decided to call it "Park & Fark" - it's just a heavy vehicle car park near my neighbourhood where cars can just hide in between huge trucks etc and couples can just farrrrrrrrrrrk away!! And so we did.

With much anticipation, we went to the back seat, removed all hindrances and i climbed onto my Darling. I was regretfully, a little dry at that point, bcos i was actually a little dehydrated by then.. But soon i was Cumming A River as he rammed The Dick into my tight tight pussy and sucked on my juicy titties, cupping both of them together and licked/slurped/nibbled away... Omigod i love the nibbling!! So i just couldnt stop myself from getting wetter and wetter... Could feel Darling's cock getting bigger and harder inside me, stretching my pussy and filling up every nook and cranny.. As i got hornier, more pussy juice flowed and we were getting wet between our legs, which added to my excitement as my Darling just wouldnt stop playing with my nipples...

Lotsa kissing as well... My Darling has the most sensual lips... MMmmmmmm... I just couldnt stop frenching him as i hugged him ever so tightly - as if my life depended on him.

And for even better stimulation, I laid all the way back and rested my head on the armrest btn driver and front passenger seat. So i was lying horizontally while he was in the sitting position, right in the middle of the back seats. Purr-fect position, since my G-spot was being pressed fully by my Darling's wonderfully endowed tool... Meowww...

Naturally, i started to rhythmically grind myself against Darling, the tempo got faster and then he panted, "Baby baby, stop..."

I thought, "oooh, Darling's gonna cummm..." But, being the obedient one, i stopped moving... Still, i couldnt stop the tremours that continued bcos i just kept on cumming... Sorry Darling :o

And my Darling had to put up the Stop signal thrice altogether!!...

And we just fucked. and fucked. and fucked some more.
Me? I just came. and came. and came some more...

Finally, i had to pop the question: "Why do i keep cumming??" and we decided that my Darling should stop holding back...
And we Fornicated Under Consent of the King - furiously!!

Within seconds, we came together and all juices were spilled and released.

Wanted to ask for a second round, but decided not since Darling had to wake up rather early for the next day... And my pussy was screaming "SORE!!..."
Hence i brushed off that evil thought...

And our legs were cramping due to the awkward - yet arousing - position!! I still feel the remnants of the crampings... Doubt that it'll be orite by the next morning. :(

Damn, i can never get enough of my Sexy Beast AKA Colourblind M!!...

,Colourblind F

ps: when is my Darling gonna write an FR of me??... :p

ah rat
25-07-2009, 06:41 AM
"I wanta have an extra cock."

I have :p:D

ColourBlindx2
25-07-2009, 01:19 PM
I have

Good to Know...Then??...

Colourblind f

ah rat
25-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Good to Know...Then??...

Colourblind f

Like this only :D

ColourBlindx2
25-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Like this only :D

Okae :D :D

Colourblind f

tookara
26-07-2009, 06:50 AM
i also have one :D

ah rat
26-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Good to Know...Then??...
Okae

Colourblind f
Then grab it Okae :D

ColourBlindx2
26-07-2009, 10:45 AM
i also have one :D

Then grab it Okae :D

Why do the two of you guys post replies at such "unearthly" hours for a SUNDAY??...

:confused:

Tookara, thanks for reminding us that you have one... We all know, from the sight of your display picture actually!!...

Colourblind f

Hecate
26-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Oh, know me so well, do you?

Well, let's just say it's up to my discretion. I haven't joined in with the ColourBlinds yet (so for those people who are saying that the ColourBlinds are paying for FLs to join them or some sheet like that, sorry to burst your bubble).

And yes, I know what you're implying. Takes a woman to know a woman, eh? But then again..

Forgiven but not forgotten? :D

tookara
26-07-2009, 08:48 PM
why unearthly ah? cos finish fucking nothing to do lah

ColourBlindx2
27-07-2009, 12:14 AM

OMEEGAWD!! I actually know you!!... And i'm sorry that i am letting the whole world know that..........................................I seriously KNOW YOU, jabby jab jab!

,Colourblind F :cool:

ps: sorrie ppl, for this utterly random post...

zron.45
27-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Fantastic thread, even got a hard-on reading some of the FRs..... :D
Keep it up, ColourBlinds M+F.
Nice knowing fellow brothers and Sisters enjoying their swings and willing to share with us, though its bond to have some hiccups.... glad that they r still holding on to their open invitations. ( and open legs :p)

Have Fun.

tookara
27-07-2009, 01:03 PM
mixed couples are hot (racists not welcomed)

ColourBlindx2
27-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Fantastic thread, even got a hard-on reading some of the FRs..... :D
Keep it up, ColourBlinds M+F.
Nice knowing fellow brothers and Sisters enjoying their swings and willing to share with us, though its bound to have some hiccups.... glad that they r still holding on to their open invitations. ( and open legs :p)

Have Fun.

Sure will, zron! Such hiccups will not distinguish our passion towards having good (and safe) fun!! And it's great to know that you guys do get hardons upon reading our adventures, really inspires me to go write a romance (swinging) novel or something like that...

mixed couples are hot (racists not welcomed)

OF COURSE :cool:

Absolutely lurve it when i look at ourselves in the mirror and see how contrasting our skin colours can be, and it just turns me on even more... Like "OMEEGAWD, that's so sexy!!"

I like, no, i LOVE interracial.

My basic concern is - personal hygiene.

,Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
28-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Again, I got zapped.

And this time, this amazing zapper said "ooo"

Nothing Else...

Why?... Tell me what have I done wrong again??... :confused:

,Colourblind f

tookara
28-07-2009, 11:02 PM
aiyah ppl sometimes are just like tat

FiliaLunae
28-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Forgiven but not forgotten? :D

If you're nice ;) Then again, I demand you secretly bribe me with marshmallows and chocolate fondue; but since I said it out already, it is no longer a secret, and you should find something else XD

Nah, kidding. You're all right, sista.

Hecate
29-07-2009, 12:43 PM
If you're nice ;) Then again, I demand you secretly bribe me with marshmallows and chocolate fondue; but since I said it out already, it is no longer a secret, and you should find something else XD

Nah, kidding. You're all right, sista.

Ergo, stamp of approval. Yay me. :D

tookara
29-07-2009, 03:32 PM
u sure have a stamp of approval. or perhaps several hard stamps

oldmanscrewing
30-07-2009, 08:18 PM
...Fornicated Under Consent of the King...

interesting, not a lot of people knows that
FUCK = Fornicated Under Consent of the King

:)

...hmm...but since when did we fuck without consent :p

ColourBlindx2
31-07-2009, 12:40 AM
interesting, not a lot of people knows that
FUCK = Fornicated Under Consent of the King

Thanks for complimenting me, that i have at least a little sense of wisdom and knowledge within me :D:D

Well, it was a longlonglonglonglong time (as long as my Darling's cock) ago when i heard about the origins of that term on air... And ppl in the past had to paste or hang up a sign that said "Fornication Under Consent of the King" when they were committing the act...

Someone said this,

"In ancient England a person could not have sex unless you had consent of the King (unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone wanted to have a baby, they got consent of the King, the King gave them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had F.*.*.*. (Fornication Under Consent of the King) on it."
WikiAnswers - What does 'Fornication Under Consent of the King' mean (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_%27Fornication_Under_Consent_of_the_King %27_mean)

And i totally believed the story. But i dont want it to happen here... Otherwise the "king" of singapore would be rather busy just by simply authorising the placards ehh??... And everybody will hafta wait for eons...

Colourblind f

teksi74
31-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi Sis. Just upped your points. I seldom read through pages and pages of postings but couldn't stop reading your FRs and comments once I started. Would love to join but my partner is very conservative. Will PM u my contact and details just in case.

ColourBlindx2
31-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Hi Sis. Just upped your points. I seldom read through pages and pages of postings but couldn't stop reading your FRs and comments once I started. Would love to join but my partner is very conservative. Will PM u my contact and details just in case.

Thanks for being so supportive of us!! And yeah we've received your PM...Will reply you asap oritey??

Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
31-07-2009, 12:57 PM
*ALERT ALERT*

COLOURBLIND F IS HORNY

FOR AN MMFF

TONIGHT

PM us the necessary details:
ctc no. (we'll sms, we dont call), description of both you and your partner, etc

Last Call at 6.30pm!!!

,Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
31-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I dont wanta say this.

But I have to.

No MMFF tonight for me.

Bcos i am regretfully on RED ALERT.

Came without warning. Like a Crimson wave... Like a Japanese flag attacking my fun...

Dammit.

Woops i apologise for the mild vulgarity...

,a very disappointed Colourblind F

p.s. at least now i know why i was EXTRA horny!

ah rat
01-08-2009, 07:54 AM
I dont wanta say this.

RED ALERT

! hr later Code Red :D

rivcale
01-08-2009, 02:57 PM
i love these FRs.

too bad I'm a single man and just broke up for good with my swinger gf.
heh. those lucky couples tat met up with u! :):)

ColourBlindx2
01-08-2009, 11:43 PM
! hr later Code Red :D

Rat Bro, don't remind me how bad i felt, for giving you guys false hopes, and i am cursing at its accurate timing... Just wishing for it to go off ASAP~ I wanta have my BF's tongue on my clit, followed by his magnificent cock in me very very very soon!!!

I'm giving this Aunty of mine a deadline for her to head back home. That shall be WEDNESDAY, 5 aug '09!! By Hook or By Crook or By Cock. You cant imagine how horny i was. Really.

i love these FRs.

too bad I'm a single man and just broke up for good with my swinger gf.
heh. those lucky couples tat met up with u! :):)

Thanks Rivcale!! As well as thanks for the upping :P Why break up at such a "perfect" timing??... *shakes head*

Colourblind F

rivcale
02-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks Rivcale!! As well as thanks for the upping :P Why break up at such a "perfect" timing??... *shakes head*

Colourblind F

dont say le. makes me even more sad after reading ur FR.
haih....no chance to go at licking ur clit leh....

ColourBlindx2
02-08-2009, 08:42 PM
dont say le. makes me even more sad after reading ur FR.
haih....no chance to go at licking ur clit leh....

Aw~* poor thing...

Here's a suggestion:

Get a NEW swinging GF who swings helluva better than your ex!! :D
Then you can go swinging around again, AND lick my clit... the best of both worlds.

Colourblind f

ah rat
03-08-2009, 07:01 AM
AND lick my clit... the best of both worlds.
Colourblind f

I want to lick :p :D

ColourBlindx2
03-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Like what my signature promised...

Adventure with Oblisk!

It was actually a long Wednesday for me (and i thought i could never get any more tired...well, apparently not) before i could meet my wonderful Darling and.............my first official threesome.

Yesh, i've never had a proper threesome before. I jumped right into 4somes, 5somes and so on... So i was kinda feeling excited that there would be 2 guys fucking me and me alone...

And so we scheduled a date with a samster who'd pm-ed us with much enthusiasm quite some time ago!!

But toooooooooooooooo bad, he flew our aeroplane at the eleventh hour.

So wandering around aimlessly like a couple of sex-starved zombies, we started to hunt for our prey, PM-ing "applicants" and finding swinging frens... And finally we found Mr Oblisk.

He's TALL. And i can say that again. HE'S TALL. I felt like a hobbit when i stood next to him.... My BF gave a loud shout of laughter when he heard me comment about the height... So i was labelled as The-Someone-Who-Was-Vertically-Challenged for the night...

:(

Oh, and I love his hair!! His wavy, a-lil-shorter-than-shoulder-length hair with streaks of grey, totally complements his warm gray/blue eyes -cant rmb very well, was busy with the cock- Did i mention that he's from the US?? Woops i forgot.

Totally looks like Richard Gere to me, but TALLER. The Richard Gere i know, is only as tall as the television screen...

We met. We sat. We chatted.

Okay, we didnt really chat. I was busy being shy and overwhelmed by the knowledge that i was gonna get fucked by two big guys... And we moved on to getting the room... Encountered some problems with the hotel management cos they were kinda uptight about having more than 2 ppl in a room, but it was resolved rather smoothly and their mouths were zipped very neatly...

Since the toilet was small, we could only have one person bathing at one time... And so i couldnt bath with my Darling and admire his beautiful bod :( And i showered... Came out to dry myself while my BF took his turn, but ended up remaining dripping wet bcos Mr O gave me no time to towel myself!!

He was already in his birthday suit and he bent down to kiss me rather passionately... We kissed for a rather long time, i felt my neck ache badly cos of the awkward standing position we were in - i am short, he is tall, how awkward can it get?

I got onto the bed and laying on my back, he started licking my wet pussy gently... Tempo got faster and the licking got harder... Darling finally got out of his shower and didnt hesitate to walk to the other side of the bed and stuck his semi-erect cock at my face... I took the whole of his 8-inch rod with much enthusiasm. Meanwhile, Mr O started to stick his finger into my tight cunt and turned me on even further... As Darling's cock got harder and longer in my mouth, I couldnt make a single sound when i was cumming from the licking and finger-fucking... He filled me thoroughly.

It didnt take me long until i wanted so much to be fucked. Mr O somehow got the message before I could say/do anything and before i knew it, i was getting laid!! Not long after, I was riding Mr O while Darling laid down beside Mr O, stroking himself... And the sight of him playing with his cock made me extremely horny!! He looked delicious.

And hurray!! The time to be roasted arrived!!

Mr O continued to be busy with my pussy while i got down to suck on Darling's cock... But it took me a lot of effort to even pay attention on the yummy cock right infront of me, cos i cant seem to multitask when it comes to fucking!! Need more practice...*hint hint*

And the men switched places and Mr O's hot cock was in my wet wet mouth. The taste of latex was negligible. As compared to the feeling of getting rammed hard and fast at the pussy while my mouth was filled with cock. It was heaven... I couldnt even scream. Darling soon decided to take the back seat and be the audience while Mr O took over my pussy, again, and soon he was unloading into my mouth... Cum dribbled out of my mouth and onto the bed as Mr O reached his orgasm.

After losing some body fluids, Mr O needed to replenish himself! And after his shower, he left the room for a while to get some drinks... leaving Darling and me in the room... I felt like i had been waiting for this opportunity forever!

Lost in our world of fornication, it didnt take us long before we reached our climax together :D

After cleaning up and showering and more chatting, we checked out and Darling dropped Mr O at his place of residence.

And my wonderful BF asked, "Are you in a hurry to go back home?"

Of course i wasnt, the night was still young!!

And we had another round at our Park and Fark place :D and i was left sore but satisfied... And it felt like the only few things i could do when i reach home, was to shower and just dived head-first onto my beckoning bed... And continue having wet dreams about my Darling...

What a fulfilling night it was!!

,Colourblind F
p.s. hope you guys enjoyed reading my FR!!

tookara
04-08-2009, 08:38 AM
nice one. did mr o's gf not wanna join?

ColourBlindx2
04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
nice one. did mr o's gf not wanna join?

fyi, Ms Colourblind F WANTED MMF... ;) hahaha

Colourblind f

ah rat
05-08-2009, 07:29 AM
fyi, Ms Colourblind F WANTED MMF... ;) hahaha

Colourblind f

Sis,why your code red so fast end, u use vacuum to suck it out :D

ColourBlindx2
05-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Sis,why your code red so fast end, u use vacuum to suck it out :D

Bro, MMF took place on a Wednesday (already mentioned in the FR lah)... Code Red was on Friday...

Colourblind f

NaughtyAngmoh
05-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I wish I was the angmoh :D

ColourBlindx2
05-08-2009, 02:27 PM
I wish I was the angmoh :D

Hahaha, apparently you missed this opportunity... Perchance, next time.

Colourblind F

boring_guy_sg
05-08-2009, 03:37 PM
can let someone go n watch only?:D

jabwemet
05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
i'd tap that colourblind... she knoes how to write steamy stories!!

ColourBlindx2
05-08-2009, 10:27 PM
can let someone go n watch only?:D

Maybe, sounds interesting... My Darling's mentioned it to me before :D
And someone's proposed such an idea just recently as well... We'll see!

i'd tap that colourblind... she knoes how to write steamy stories!!

So how are you going to tap me huhh???... And i was taught by my teachers to be as descriptive as possible when writing my compositions and essays, i've never forgotten her teachings...

Colourblind f

boring_guy_sg
06-08-2009, 12:45 AM
thks for considering , feel free to pm me :D

ah rat
06-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Colourblind f

Mee too want to see :p :D

ColourBlindx2
06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
thks for considering , feel free to pm me :D

Mee too want to see :p :D

Anybody still want to be part of the audience??...

*shakes head*

Why is it that guys these days dont appreciate the joy of participation... Sigh... But if you guys wanna watch such stuff, i recommend this extremely conducive place, called the Yangtze Cinema at Outram Park :D There's air-con, seats, popcorn, and porn with a storyline!! But i've never been there, due to the problem of being underaged...

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
06-08-2009, 10:55 AM
ahem hem...

Attention to all.

The red flag has been lowered.

aaaaaand we are looking for pple to meet 2nite (approximately 8pm)

6th August 2009

couples get priority!

Please drop us a PM if you have not met us or an SMS if you have our contact already....

A week without sex has left me sooooooooooo horny....

,Colourblind f

mewaiting4utoo
06-08-2009, 11:13 AM
i would love to join but still could not find a partner.

ColourBlindx2
06-08-2009, 11:21 AM
i would love to join but still could not find a partner.

I understand your pain...

Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
06-08-2009, 12:31 PM
ahem hem...

Attention to all.

The red flag has been lowered.

aaaaaand we are looking for pple to meet 2nite (approximately 8pm)

6th August 2009

couples get priority!

Please drop us a PM if you have not met us or an SMS if you have our contact already....

A week without sex has left me sooooooooooo horny....

,Colourblind f

last call: 7pm

ah rat
07-08-2009, 07:18 AM

*shakes head*

Colourblind f

Aiyo why *shakes head* should *nod head*.
I & my parthner participate in watching than can't not tahan maybe consider participate in your swing :D

ColourBlindx2
07-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Aiyo why *shakes head* should *nod head*.
I & my parthner participate in watching than can't not tahan maybe consider participate in your swing :D

Very convenient for you eh??... Hahaha

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
07-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Last night was an ordinary night for many ordinary Singaporeans.

But not really for the Colourblinds, and a rather lucky brother from Sammyboy!

However, not lucky enough for the 3 of us to Meet and Fuck... It's just a drinking session at this nice, serene place around Robertson Quay... If you saw a tall, dark and hansum man, with a typical Singaporean -short- Busty Bimbo, chatting rather happily with a guy with shoulder-length hair and a charming smile, THAT'S US THREE.

But it's rather impossible that any of you guys spotted us. Oh well...

So we chatted about MMF vs FFM and all those.. Mentioned that I dove head-first into a foursome without experiencing a threesome.. Discussed about cars and houses, liabilities vs assets.. Talked about buying bras from the US - since Singapore bra-sellers REFUSE to sell bras of my size at a more affordable rate (a decent F-CUP bra costs a indecent, fugging S$150, but you can get C-cups at 3 for $10 out in the wet markets... The ugliness of market supply vs demand)...

After deciding that we had to go, since it was a Thursday night and pple have to work/study, we parted ways.....rather reluctantly... And since i was shy, i didnt give the lucky bro a parting hug... So i kinda owe him one :) You know who you are....

But i had the urge. After admiring my sexy Darling for the whole night (and maybe the alcohol finally took effect), i just had to have him hard and naked and wanting.

And so we parked and FARKED.
*say this in an indian manner, roll your tongue at the "RK" part*

Cheekily, we adjusted the front seats and moved to the back seats of the car and i watched as Darling removed his pants eagerly, with the happy face that 3-yr-olds give when they get their ice creams... Well, im the one getting the chocolate ice cream all the time, and he's the one giving it to me... Yummy Yum Yum.

Not long after some expert sucking from me myself (i suck with suction), Darling asked sweetly if we could do the main dish!! Which i readily said YES!

And so, with him sitting comfortably on the seat, i rode my sexy Darling like how ppl ride their OSIM iGallop (no, im not advertising for them or whatsoever) and he was whispering sweet nothings to me... How sweet of him... But he realised that while he was saying the nicest things, i was concentrating on his lil bro which was doing the nicest things to me :D

Think that did a little damage to his ego....but I apologised already!! But hey, my Darling's the most magnanimous person ever known!! And his ego can never be deflated, only inflated! But he's still lovable despite that, in fact, that's one of the contributing factors why i love him so so much!!! Okae, back to the fucking.

And soon, I was leaning down 180 degrees (i do have rather flexible bones) and Darling was just enjoying it as i did the motion of the ocean... And he decided to try something on me. Associating pain with pleasure. And so he was getting kinda busy making me cum and then pinching my nipples real hard (almost dropped off) when i did cum... So i was really screaming my head off, not sure if it's the pain or pleasure. Guess it's BOTH :D

I decided that i had cummed enough and i wanted so much for my Darling to have his pleasure... So i came back to the sitting position and we humped so hard, till the car was really "jumping" (like the exaggerated way you see in movies). The car's suspension's GREAT btw... Hahaha

And Darling came!! With multiple orgasms!!! And he was rather vocal during that moment, he groaned so loud... But the groanings sounded like sweet music to my ears ;)

And that ended my Thursday night.

And Friday night, as in a few hours ago, we fucked again!! Ahhhh... How sextisfying for the both of us...

*still basking in the glory of orgasms after orgasms*

Colourblind f

tan_w_c
08-08-2009, 01:13 AM
nice... ;)

ricohsling
08-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Dear ColourBlind,

Ur FR is wonderful. Making me gian all the time.. Hope to hear more in the future.

block11
08-08-2009, 07:12 AM
And Darling came!! With multiple orgasms!!!

hmmmm, interesting.... how does your darling define his multiple orgasms? share share :D

ColourBlindx2
08-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Ur FR is wonderful. Making me gian all the time.. Hope to hear more in the future.

Thanks for your support!

nice... ;)

Great that you appreciate my FRs...

hmmmm, interesting.... how does your darling define his multiple orgasms? share share :D

Yeah! I found it amazing bcos i thought multiple orgasms only applied to the female species... But apparently he had two, three climaxes at the same moment.. It's like an orgasmic wave after another, i guess??... ;)

I'm such an expert at this :cool: Does any guy get to experience the same thing as my Darling??... Or is it like, one in a million opportunities that he could find a girl like me who could make him cum so happily??...

Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
12-08-2009, 01:08 AM
My my......I'm here to post another FR!!

This time,

Adventure with Mr M

It was supposed to be a humble and boring schoolday for poor ol' me.

But apparently it was set ablaze by two men: Darling and Mr M.

They rocked my world. In every sense...

At first, Darling said he'd meet me up for coffee or something (or maybe i heard wrongly over the phone)... So he picked me up. And zoom, we're at Mr M's house and i am sipping my glass of plain water. So where's the coffee??... In my wet dreams. And Darling said he wanted to freshen up! So he left Mr M and me at the living room, on the couch, with clothes...

But it didnt take even a minute for us to start kissing and fondling each other. And my hands wandered off to his 8'' cock... Wonderful, it's hard and erect already... Mr M started unbuttoning my dress as if he's done it a million times (even i cant unbutton it so easily) and we both stripped to our birthday suits... He removed his shirt and pants, didnt wear underwear... Cool, just like my Darling...

I began sucking him off with his hand at my head, controlling my head... I became the cock-sucking slut of the day!! Not long after, Darling emerged from the shower (was going YIPPEE!!! in my head, bcos i was feeling a little uneasy that he's not around.. I tend to have a "Darling complex", just like how kids have "mother complex" and "father complex")...

Heard him say, wow you guys are fast, and he didnt hesitate to sit down beside me and started to stroke himself... But i didnt let him do the stroking. Bcos my hands took over. But many a times, i got distracted as i would gag and lose focus of what i was doing, so Darling's cock would go HARD soft HARD soft HARD... And finally it stayed at being HARD and HARDER. And then Mr M decided that he give it a try at the main dish!

So i leaned down, positioned myself in doggy position and began sucking Darling off as Mr M got ready behind me... And all along, we were at the couch. So it got a little uncomfortable... So we moved off to the sofabed, which was just a few metres away from the couch!!

And Mr M started fucking me as if there were no tomorrow.

Made me cum quite a number of times as he kept hitting my G-spot, but i could not make much of a noise since my mouth was stuffed with Darling's chocolatey cock!! Yeah, i love being stuffed... But i made it a point to always let them know when i came, even though it's quite obvious...

Then we switched positions... Darling was under me, i was kneeling and Mr M was standing, jerking himself as he was about to reach his first climax. And he asked, where do you want me to cum??...

Being the brainless cock-sucking slut, i said "anywhere you want..."

Well, i couldnt think at that time!! Especially when i was being fucked splendidly by Darling, who was trying out new stunts and poses. Which was kinda fun... And he spanked me hard - made me moan louder and it felt so erotic. Did i mention that i am a little into BDSM??... Only a little. Pls dont drip candle wax on me. I'll hang you...with a very sweet smile.

And so, Mr M came into my mouth and i sucked him dry. I THOUGHT i had sucked him dry. But he proved me wrong, less than half an hour later...

And after he came, Mr M went to have a shower! So that leaves Darling and me alone... But only for a few moments, before Mr M came back and was ready to watch the two of us fuck our minds away.

Mr M sat on the bed and leaned against the adjacent wall, with his legs spread out... So Darling instructed me to lie on my back, in between Mr M's legs and open my legs. Which was what i did with loads of anticipation bcos i just lurrrrrrrrrve it when Darling does me missionary in the non-missionary way... And i came like waves after waves. And more tidal waves came....and suddenly Darling stopped.

Felt like as if Darling killed me or something... But he said that he wanted to "prolong the process" and not cum so quickly... Oh well :cool:

So we had a mini break and sat on the couch. But soon Mr M was horny again!... So I laid down on the couch, on my back as Mr M fucked me real nice and hard, and Darling stuffed his cock into my mouth... But again, there's the space constraint. Back to sofabed.

I laid in the middle of the bed, and Darling knelt over my head with his cock buried in my mouth while Mr M continued fucking me senseless. But something happened; Mr M retreated for a while and i went to the toilet to wash up a little... Once i got back to the bed, i was raring to go AGAIN!! and Darling said "suck me, fuck me."

So i was at a loss. Which should i do first!? Gave him that deliberate confused look as if i didnt know which to do first... And he said, Suck me. And so i did...and he got hard pretty fast. Nicey nice.

Darling then said, ride me and show Mr M how much you love my cock (or something like that)

Aye aye sir!!

And i rode him with expertise.

Mr M then joined in and stood over Darling, positioning his cock at my mouth... I happily let him take control of my mouth and head (i did gag a few times so i had to give Mr M some of my attention) while i concentrated on riding my dark knight... Mr M started jerking himself again and went "oh yes, im cumming...!"

Darling got so turned on by the sight above him, and the two grown men came together, filling me up completely... But i didnt let them off just yet.

Continued sucking and riding them, until Darling raised his white flag. Only then i realised that my legs had lost all energy; cant even move!! So Darling kinda pushed me off him...How mean.....:(....Haha, kidding.

So Darling and me went to shower together, and dressed up. But when i was only in my bra and reaching for my outerwear, he said "hey you look great like this, let's go out with you looking like that."

Caught me completely offguard.

Still, i put on my clothes and we left - fully clothed.

Seems that i am quite likeable...almost all the guys whom Darling introduced me to, they all said that they wanta meet me again. I wonder why though.... :D

Okay, time to retire to bed... Goodnight guys! (and hopefully some girls...)

Colourblind f

p.s. happy belated national day everyone!

rivcale
12-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Mr M then joined in and stood over Darling, positioning his cock at my mouth... I happily let him take control of my mouth and head (i did gag a few times so i had to give Mr M some of my attention) while i concentrated on riding my dark knight... Mr M started jerking himself again and went "oh yes, im cumming...!"

i think i got hard reading to this point :p

asdf8888
12-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I am a great follower of you. your review always make me hard on (never failed b4)

ColourBlindx2
12-08-2009, 09:35 PM
i think i got hard reading to this point :p

It took you THAT long huh??... Orite, i'll brush up my fuckinglish :D

I am a great follower of you. your review always make me hard on (never failed b4)

Thanks bro!!! Glad to know that you dont get turned off :D

---------------
And i missed out a part that happened yesterday actually...

Do you guys know that at the part when i was riding Darling and Mr M was standing over him, Mr M told Darling, "Spank her."

And so my tits got spanked rather soundly, and the nipples got pinched extremely hard... But the pain made me more excited and aroused...

And at the end of the day when i was wearing my clothes, i realised that my boobs were actually RED! But it didnt sting - just to let you all know in case you guys happened to be concerned about my wellbeing instead of my sex encounters...

Colourblind F

farkadipa
13-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Well Gal, being a faithful follower of this thread, never have i close this tab without being hardon, turnon everytime i read a new report. (plus hoping that i am involved in the story lah :p)

Enjoy the fun and i shall await more reports from you.

Cheers & Have Fun!!!

ricohsling
13-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Ur stories has never ceased to make me have an instant hard on.. Awaiting more amazing adventures..

Keep it up!!

ColourBlindx2
13-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Well Gal, being a faithful follower of this thread, never have i close this tab without being hardon, turnon everytime i read a new report. (plus hoping that i am involved in the story lah :p)

Ur stories has never ceased to make me have an instant hard on..

Brothers!! Thanks for the hardon support man... And farkadipa, you know that i am a girl. So how come there are people out there still pm-ing me and saying "Hey Bro!..."

Damned depressing... :(

And ricohsling, instant hardon!! Good for you... Means you still have raging hormones :D

Colourblind f

ah rat
13-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Do you guys know that at the part when i was riding Darling and Mr M was standing over him, Mr M told Darling, "Spank her."

And so my tits got spanked rather soundly, and the nipples got pinched extremely hard... But the pain made me more excited and aroused...

Colourblind F

I love to spank and pinch too :D

ColourBlindx2
13-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I love to spank and pinch too :D

Go ahead, spank and pinch your fellow rats and mice and rodents and what-nots :D

Colourblind F

farkadipa
14-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Brothers!! Thanks for the hardon support man... And farkadipa, you know that i am a girl. So how come there are people out there still pm-ing me and saying "Hey Bro!..."

Damned depressing... :(

And ricohsling, instant hardon!! Good for you... Means you still have raging hormones :D

Colourblind f

Loyal follower of this thread leh... of cos know you are a Gal. xLOLx
Decided on your T-shirt slogan? :D

ColourBlindx2
15-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Loyal follower of this thread leh... of cos know you are a Gal. xLOLx
Decided on your T-shirt slogan? :D

Kinda, cant you see my lovely avatar? Or is it too small to see clearly??... Haha, you can always opt to see it in real yea?

Ya lah, we've oredi decided on the t-shirt slogan...But that doesnt mean that we've stopped appealing for votes!!

Colourblind f

ah rat
15-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Kinda, cant you see my lovely avatar? Or is it too small to see clearly??... Haha, you can always opt to see it in real yea?

Ya lah, we've oredi decided on the t-shirt slogan...But that doesnt mean that we've stopped appealing for votes!!

Colourblind f

Sis,I can see but if without wearing t-shirt much better :p

tookara
15-08-2009, 11:19 AM
nice thread still going strong

ColourBlindx2
16-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Yesterday was kinda cool...

Met Darling in the morning, ran some errands, had some brunch, made some love :D

we checked into the hotel, wanted to have the room which had a dvd player in it....But too bad, the rooms available didnt have a single blarrrrrrdy dvd player.

Dammit.

Why were we requesting for that machine?

Cos we wanta watch porn and farkitty fark fark!!...

Anyway, Darling's already mentally prepared for such disappointment, and was lugging along his Sony Vaio... Together with the *ahem* disc.

After i've washed up, it was Darling's turn. Meanwhile i watched the clip's introduction which was absolutely fascinating. It's this obviously-above-18yo girl skipping around a tree in school uniform and the skirt is super short and hiked up all the way... And she was playing with some animals at a backyard when this black guy said that he has this "rabbit" at home and he wanted to let her take a look at it. They got to the living room in his apartment, sat on the couch and the girl was pestering him to see the "rabbit". So the guy reached into his jean pockets and pulled them out.

Tadah!! Bunny Ears!!

The girl got a little upset and wanted to go home...But the guy said, there's really a bunny in the pants...Why not she find it underneath the pants??... Anyway, the plot's damned amazing. And the guy's dick is damned long. Darling even said, "Wah, his dick very big huh?"

And by then, i was already stroking Darling's cock and feeling him get harder with every stroke. My hands caressed his tool, moving up and down... Occasionally using my fingertips and making circular motions at his dickhead... And he was absolutely enjoying it.

I got hungry for cock... So i went down to have my "meal"... Yum Yum. And all the time, the lappy was on his chest and he was watching the show while enjoying my blowjob. After approximately eight to ten minutes, Mr Cunninglinguist decided to do his job!! YEAH!! And he did a perfect job. Since the very first flick of his expert tongue, i felt like i was delivered to a sex paradise... You see, guys normally will just lap the pussy like a puppy and just lick lick lick. But Darling doesnt. How he does his trick, is for me to know and for you to ponder about... :D

Since i am not an anal person but willing to give it a shot, Darling's been trying to slowly introduce anal into our bedroom... So this time, he began fingering me at The Other Hole....while licking me. Wooooo, it felt good. Still, Darling's cock is not the same as his finger.

And finally, i was spared from his relentless licking. And he resumed watching his porn. But i preferred watching him... So i went back down to have my 8'' sausage. Darling then showed me the speed he wanted, but the way he controlled my speed was very gentle. Normally, men would just grab the back of the head and start ramming, or simply fuck the mouth. But Darling did it in a way that i was receptive and didnt realise that he was actually controlling my tempo!! Amazing.

And when i finally got hold of the speed and force that he desired, i did it exactly the way he wanted it... I am a fast learner. Didnt take long for him to start spewing praises and getting restless, legs thrashing around and all those. Yes his legs do thrash about when it gets too good to just stay still...But i never got kicked before.

Swiftly, he moved the lappy away and said "C'mon baby, come on top of me."

I obediently did.

We kissed and Darling's cock entered my pussy, still wet with my juices and his saliva... It felt absolutely erotic and i almost came when he entered me and hit my G-spot. Soon i was riding him, he was slapping my tits and pinching my nipples. The feeling of deriving pleasure and pain at the same time was exceptional... I felt like i was born to be my Darling's love slave.

Switched positions, we did it missionary. My fav position. Bcos it was maximum penetration, and i could see Darling's face become contorted with pleasure. His facial expressions can get rather exaggerated, but i like... Darling started ramming hard and fast....harder and faster....and i came a few moments before he finally reached his orgasm!

Caught a few winks after that... But Darling's snore robbed me of my precious sleep... So when he woke up when his phone beeped, i quickly hid under the covers and slept for a few min. I then went to wash up while Darling remained in bed... Came out of the bathroom and there he was lying down, with the lappy on his chest and hand stroking his semi-erect cock. Waiting for me.

The sight of him lying down like that, just made me want to pounce on him... and his delicious cock. And i did!! Excluding the pouncing part. I crawled onto the bed and took over the gear. But it didnt take long for darling to take back control of his cock and started jerking himself off...Cos i always brought him to near-climax and stayed at that stage. Heeheee... And he came!! Quite an amount, considering the fact that it's the second time... Too bad i didnt get to drink his essence since it shoot out onto his hairy body :(

Never mind, i will have my chance.

Till then,
Colourblind f

shishio82
16-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Hey guys, i do bodybuildin and hit the gym 3 times a week just for occasions like this. I am 7" and 3cm in width. Hope to be able to apply for a session with you guys. :)

nookie7
17-08-2009, 12:17 AM
really enjoying thr FRs.....would love to join....but then again...not in island...

ColourBlindx2
17-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Guys and Girls,

Please do leave behind a contact number if you're really keen to meet us... Bcos we're a spontaneous couple, and we start looking for guys and/or girls onli a few hours BEFORE the actual event!! So, to increase your chances, just give us your number -they are kept confidential- when you PM us orite??

Thanks!!!

Colourblind f

big bear
17-08-2009, 04:50 PM
can i join in??do pm me.....

ColourBlindx2
17-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Sis,I can see but if without wearing t-shirt much better :p

Ermmmm okay...

nice thread still going strong

Thanks for the observation!

Hey guys, i do bodybuildin and hit the gym 3 times a week just for occasions like this. I am 7" and 3cm in width. Hope to be able to apply for a session with you guys. :)

Great!! That's kinda exactly what you PM-ed us!! Mind to let us have your contact in your next PM??... Thanks.

really enjoying thr FRs.....would love to join....but then again...not in island...

That's a pity... But when will you be back onto this tropical island?

can i join in??do pm me.....

You should be doing the PM-ing yeah??... Bcos everybody else is doing it. And we're a democratic couple.... :D

And please dont PM us the same line. Do state your vital statistics, age, race, and what-nots orite??... Saves everybody a lot of trouble!!

Colourblind f

shishio82
17-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Message sent! :P i do weight lifting 3 times a week so i hope i qualify lol!

ColourBlindx2
17-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Message sent! :P i do weight lifting 3 times a week so i hope i qualify lol!

Message received......
And the whole world knows you do weight lifting 3x a week....

Colourblind f

ah rat
18-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Ermmmm okay...

Colourblind f

Wow! Green light without T-shirt,how about without bra :p

Hecate
19-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Wow! Green light without T-shirt,how about without bra :p

I do not think it is wise to push your luck.

ah rat
19-08-2009, 07:20 AM

My luck will always with me.
Can't I play a joke on her :D

ColourBlindx2
19-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Wow! Green light without T-shirt,how about without bra

My luck will always with me. Can't I play a joke on her

Heyyyyy!!

Chill chill...

Thanks Hecate, for helping me say what i originally wanted to say... You're a mind reader. :p So when are we gonna have our one-on-one??... Lemme know in advance, then i can cut and file my nails short and neat so that i wont hurt you... Heehee :D

IMHO.........

Rat, sometimes cracking jokes like that, can make the female species feel rather irritated and offended... We're extremely sensitive creatures - to the point beyond comprehension... And in this case, i felt a little *sexually* harrassed...

But i dismissed that feeling almost immediately bcos....... Generally, Rat meant no harm!!

So Hecate sis, dont take it to heart orite??... Let's make peace and make love. *hugs*

But Rat, i have to say something!

It's not that i dont like these kind of dirty talk, but it also depends on the person! If it were my Darling who looks at me with his oooh-i-wanta-fuck-you look and orders me to remove my clothes and lingerie, i'd do it without hesitation and then pounce onto him for another round of wild, hot sex... Bcos i love him and i lust for him. But if it were someone of whom im not familiar with and never met before, carries the name of a pest, saying such stuff......it sounds like a pervy cheekopek trying to get his hands under the skirt of an innocent schoolgirl. Get what i mean??... Not that i am an innocent schoolgirl la, it's just an analogy. And it's not that you're the pervy cheekopek!! *no offense*

Anyway, may your Lady Luck continue shining upon you and your future endeavours ;)

MissyB
20-08-2009, 01:26 AM
colorblind, i totally agree with u about the difference between a Darling and with a non-familiar $7.80 (cheekopek) haha.... Chemistry sooo important.... :)

ah rat
20-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Come to this forum,all are cheekopek and cheekocharbo :D

TastyDaddy
20-08-2009, 01:12 PM

HeCate,
I don't think its about pushing his luck that Ah Rat has to be worried about... from the looks of Colourblind f's Avatar, it the "laws of gravity" that will take a pushing. Those twins defy the laws of gravity and nature....
A wise man once said : 'Its not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean' ..... Colourblind F looks like a Tsunami!

Perhaps i would be allowed to test the water with a "nuzzle with my muzzle"????

errr........for the sake of Science of course!

Come to this forum,all are cheekopek and cheekocharbo :D

Ah Rat,

Not all are Cheekopek/cheekocharbo..... some are weird too.... like their wiring was wrongly done.... some also need to "defrag their hard-drive".... and "delete unused desktop items". Some just need a simple chip upgrade!

But there are some in here with the hearts of gold.... minds of brilliance, and the attitude of winners. Colourblind F is a perfect example of this.

BTW dude.... have you heard of 'Racumin"..... DO NOT TOUCH IT! its like ure Kryptonite!

Daddy

Hecate
20-08-2009, 01:20 PM
I am just speaking as if I were in ColourBlind F's shoes. Jokes can be made, but do think of the feelings of the person that you are joking about.

ColourBlindx2
20-08-2009, 05:34 PM
colorblind, i totally agree with u about the difference between a Darling and with a non-familiar $7.80 (cheekopek) haha.... Chemistry sooo important.... :)

Missy, i took quite some time trying to link $7.80 to that name......Then EUREKA!! I finally rmbed, in hokkien, $7.80 is pronounced as chik-kor-buek (or smth like that......) And thanks for agreeing with me, it's so hard finding kindred spirits around here...

Come to this forum,all are cheekopek and cheekocharbo

CHOI. There are brainy cheeko ppl, as well as idiotic+retarded+disgusting+idiotic+retarded+disgu sting cheekos!! I'm apparently the FORMER :p

from the looks of Colourblind f's Avatar, it the "laws of gravity" that will take a pushing. Those twins defy the laws of gravity and nature....
A wise man once said : 'Its not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean' ..... Colourblind F looks like a Tsunami!

Perhaps i would be allowed to test the water with a "nuzzle with my muzzle"????

errr........for the sake of Science of course!

Daddy

I look like a disaster huh??... I got your message :(

Hahahahaha, just kidding! Daddy, it's just a matter of time that you get to take a dip in between the two peaks :D

ColourBlindx2
21-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Wow what happened today??... Some days, i wait for eternity for a PM to come in... Today, i got 5 PMs within 3 hours during this morning!! But i only got to check my inbox now :D

Anyway brothers who've sent me PMs, please do be specific... Like, age + ethnic + dick size + ht/wt... Do leave behind your contact numbers as well. We're trustworthy and we see no point in jeopardising your privacy/life/whatever by distributing those 8 numbers...

As for those who said "......keep me informed if you have any events happening...." or anything like that, dont expect me to do exactly that... I am not your maid :) or your secretary.

And................the PMs of those who asked to meet me one-on-one (besides Hecate), or sends PMs which sound as if they totally disregard the existence of my beloved and sexy (male) Darling..............will be left unanswered.

Colourblind F

ColourBlindx2
23-08-2009, 12:08 AM
I am just speaking as if I were in ColourBlind F's shoes. Jokes can be made, but do think of the feelings of the person that you are joking about.

I absolutely lurrrrrrrrrve you, dearie... Come to mama... By the way, my shoe size is 36/6, sometimes 37 for heels bcos it's tight at the toes... Yours?

Random Fact: Eminem's is a size 10 :D

Colourblind F

Hecate
23-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Not that shoe sizes actually matter - I am a big girl...but you already know that ;)

Being too involved with school matters, so it is unfortunate that I cannot meet up...

~*~

Sorry to hijack your thread, dearlings ColourBlinds, but my inbox had a sudden influx of PMs asking me to.."have a rendezvous with the Colourblinds". I wish to state that while my FR made it sound like I am a single girl, I certainly am not! Please do not pester and/or bug me to "be friends" - I have fallen for this, and swear to never fall for it again.

Yes, I am feeling anti-social suddenly.

However, if you can charm the socks off me in a single PM, you might stand a chance.

XOXO
Hecate

harutokuza
23-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm a size 7 lol...

Sorry don't mean to intrude, I'm new around here but been following this interesting tread :) and colourblinds you guys are lucky to have each other and enjoy yourselves this way. Not many couples get to, well at least the ones I know. And just FYI colourblindF I certainly don't think you look anything close to a disaster but rather you're blessed with what lots of women would love to have ;). Just my 2¢ worth

cheers
harutokuza

PS: Yes I'm one of those $7.80 I guess if I'm here, but would rather say I've got a high sex drive and love experiencing what life has install for us...deluded fool lol

ColourBlindx2
23-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread, dearlings ColourBlinds, but my inbox had a sudden influx of PMs asking me to.."have a rendezvous with the Colourblinds". I wish to state that while my FR made it sound like I am a single girl, I certainly am not! Please do not pester and/or bug me to "be friends" - I have fallen for this, and swear to never fall for it again.

XOXO
Hecate

Dearie :D Sorry that our notoriety for swinging had caused you such inconvenience... I totally understand how bad it feels to fall into such "let's be friends" trap. It totally stinks...
Oh, there are ppl who misspell the word "rendezvous" in the titles when they send us PMs.....I do have the tendency to tell them to get the word right before they even ask to have a meetup with us... Imagine them mis-pronouncing it!!
Not to mention those who did the direct "copy and paste" of the thread title, and made it the title of the PM... Such lack of originality :(

Woops, sorry that i am rambling...Just that once the frequency of me getting royally fucked by Darling gets irregular, i go googoo and gaagaa.

Colourblind f

Hecate
24-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Worry not, worry not. School matters screwing me up the wrong way sometimes; I shall endeavour to meet up asap with you two.

ColourBlindx2
24-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Worry not, worry not. School matters screwing me up the wrong way sometimes; I shall endeavour to meet up asap with you two.

Weird.....Why does it seem as if every university in Singapore lurrrrrrrves screwing their students the wrong way?? *Sigh* Cant they do it the RIGHT way????

Colourblind f

MissyB
25-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Hey colorblind.. just something random.. :)
your nick reminds me of the song Love Is Color Blind by Sarah Connor.. :p

ColourBlindx2
25-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Hey colorblind.. just something random.. :)
your nick reminds me of the song Love Is Color Blind by Sarah Connor.. :p

OHH!! I love her songs by the way :D And the title alone is very meaningful...

Colourblind f

mokermania
25-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Tks to sista colorblindx2!
this orgies/Swing thread used to have only <5 viewers per day.....
now is >10++ viewers per day!:D

really love yr FR!!! u can be a real erotic story writer:p

ColourBlindx2
25-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Tks to sista colorblindx2!
this orgies/Swing thread used to have only <5 viewers per day.....
now is >10++ viewers per day!:D

really love yr FR!!! u can be a real erotic story writer:p

Hahaha.... Also bcos i am one of the 10++ viewers yeah?? But i dont want viewers (even though im a voyeur) i want join-ers which come in pairs!!

In other words, couples!!

Or GIRLS... I wanna train my fingering and licking skills.

All this talk has made me horny.... and very very wet. Any couples free to meet today (Tuesday 25th).... ????

Colourblind F

harutokuza
25-08-2009, 02:14 PM
awww...my bubble just burst :( but I still hope you get to satisfy your needs :D

ColourBlindx2
25-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Nobody interested for a meetup
tonight??

C'mon ppl!!!

PM meeee.........!

Colourblind f

mokermania
25-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Hahaha.... Also bcos i am one of the 10++ viewers yeah?? But i dont want viewers (even though im a voyeur) i want join-ers which come in pairs!!
In other words, couples!!
Or GIRLS... I wanna train my fingering and licking skills.
All this talk has made me horny.... and very very wet. Any couples free to meet today (Tuesday 25th).... ????
Colourblind F

haha more viwers = more lobangs.
be patience n i guess there r couples around the corner..:)

ColourBlindx2
25-08-2009, 03:36 PM
haha more viwers = more lobangs.
be patience n i guess there r couples around the corner..:)

Sorry... Just that i get impatient when it comes to stuff that interests me and/or my Darling :D

Colourblind f

mokermania
25-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Sorry... Just that i get impatient when it comes to stuff that interests me and/or my Darling :D
Colourblind f

haha..ok :D
furthermore it wet wet wet there so i understood...:p

ColourBlindx2
25-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Ooooh yea!!! Tonight rocked!! But i've got NO ENERGY or time to do an FR about what JUST happened.... Will post one ASAP!!

Goodnight everyone!

Colourblind f

mewaiting4utoo
26-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Caping here to wait for your FR. i am still looking for a partner to join u lovely ppl. cheers.

HouTanzhang
26-08-2009, 06:04 PM
wow, it sounds so good!!! Sigh, dun have partner!! Really want to take a look and try.....:D

bigbadwoof
28-08-2009, 04:53 PM
it seems like this post has been quiet for the past 2 days.

and yea colourblindF sis, F cups u said? i bet ur man must be an expert in the field of unhook-bras-in-the-blink-of-an-eye.

lols. i'm single. so kinda too bad. couldnt hook up with as much chance as others do.

well, i fumbled upon this thread just today and finisheed all 13 pages.

i'm certainly impressed, and realised, 'hey, like there's finally some life in this sub-forum!'

if only my endowment was somewhat like ur darling's.

i'm only a 7 incher. :(

ColourBlindx2
28-08-2009, 06:20 PM
awww...my bubble just burst :( but I still hope you get to satisfy your needs

My needs have always been satisfied by my Darling, thanks for your offer. But no thanks :D Dont curse me that i dont get my needs satisfied either!!

Caping here to wait for your FR. i am still looking for a partner to join u lovely ppl. cheers.

Quickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..............find one.

wow, it sounds so good!!! Sigh, dun have partner!! Really want to take a look and try.....

Poor thing, pls join the queue :) Next!!

it seems like this post has been quiet for the past 2 days.

and yea colourblindF sis, F cups u said? i bet ur man must be an expert in the field of unhook-bras-in-the-blink-of-an-eye.

lols. i'm single. so kinda too bad. couldnt hook up with as much chance as others do.

well, i fumbled upon this thread just today and finisheed all 13 pages.

i'm certainly impressed, and realised, 'hey, like there's finally some life in this sub-forum!'

if only my endowment was somewhat like ur darling's.

i'm only a 7 incher. :(

It's been quiet bcos i happen to be a student and there are two major tests next week. Hence, i am mugging my way thru....and throwing my life away. For the moment, that is.

My man's not really an expert at that unhooking part... But he is damned good at the licking and humping part! Besides, he's an 8-incher - totally hits my G-spot, at any position.

Colourblind f

bigbadwoof
29-08-2009, 02:24 AM
It's been quiet bcos i happen to be a student and there are two major tests next week. Hence, i am mugging my way thru....and throwing my life away. For the moment, that is.

My man's not really an expert at that unhooking part... But he is damned good at the licking and humping part! Besides, he's an 8-incher - totally hits my G-spot, at any position.

ohs. ic. good luck for your papers then.

lols. since ur studying. here's some human biology facts for you. since ur really getting high on ur darling most of the time.

As quoted.. from AskAlice

Dear Alice,
I was wondering about the depth of the vagina. I've read statistics that say that the average vagina is only 3 to 4 inches deep. This seems way too small to me, since the average penis is considerably longer than that. Wouldn't that mean that most penises would crash into the cervix repeatedly during intercourse? Since this obviously doesn't happen, my question is this: does the vagina actually elongate during intercourse to accommodate the entire length of the average penis?

Dear Reader,

Yes, just as the vagina has the capacity to expand, allowing for the passage of a baby during childbirth, the vagina also has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. As you mentioned, for some women, the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is 3 to 4 inches when they are not sexually aroused. Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, blood flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration.
Some people think that the vaginal canal is a continuously open space. However, this is a misperception. Think of the vaginal canal as if it were a balloon that is not filled with any air. The walls, which have the potential to expand and elongate, gently touch one another. When something is placed inside, they mold around the width and accommodate the length of a penis, tampon, finger(s), or sex toy.

Sometimes during penetration, a penis or other object inserted in a vagina does hit the cervix. This may be an indication that the woman is not physiologically aroused enough; when she is more aroused, her vagina will elongate and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way. Other times, contact with the cervix can happen if a penis is larger than average or if the thrusting is too deep. Communicating with a partner about the discomfort — "Ouch, that's a little too deep" — and changing sexual positions may be helpful.

Alice

You might wanna replace "Ouch, that's a little too deep" with "More please?"

:P

harutokuza
29-08-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm very sure your darling satisfies every bit of your needs ;). Hehe sorry not trying to curse you, was just hoping to join in the fun :D.

ColourBlindx2
29-08-2009, 02:08 PM
ohs. ic. good luck for your papers then.

lols. since ur studying. here's some human biology facts for you. since ur really getting high on ur darling most of the time.
You might wanna replace "Ouch, that's a little too deep" with "More please?"

Bro, my tests encompasses business statistics and economics :D nth much to do with human biology... Even though i never studied bio (sadly so, but i did perform my own dissection of frogs and fishes at home, at the kitchen sink, since we kept them as food for my now-dead pet arowana), what i know is.......if the dick happens to be another 1-2'' longer than my Darling's, i will end up crying. Bcos it would be ramming at my cervix, and that is blarrrrrrrrrdy painful.... I met with this situation once and i had to go see the doc a few days later when the pain never really left, who said that i got cervical inflammation - after getting over-rammed...

So what i can say is, i find my Darling's dick PURRRRR-FECT :P yumyum

Colourblind f

bigbadwoof
29-08-2009, 03:27 PM
i believe we've come to a conclusion.

8 inches is just the right size for every men.

u heard that. lol.anything that is less than 8 inches is ziltch, zero, kosong.

lol. (unless ur endowment width is a killer. prolly that will make colorblindf sis gawk.)

jeez. hope i can find a partner soon. then i could see if i could unhook ur F-Cup triple/quad clasp with one hand in the blink of and eye. lol.i've nvr unhooked any bra more than 2 clasps yet. lol. sounds weird. but i'm pretty proud of it. lol.

and ur studying for biz stats and economics.. degree? lol. i'm still considering whether should i take up diploma in biz mgmt. lol. (i didnt complete my poly.)

ColourBlindx2
29-08-2009, 04:18 PM
i believe we've come to a conclusion.

8 inches is just the right size for every men.

u heard that. lol.anything that is less than 8 inches is ziltch, zero, kosong.

lol. (unless ur endowment width is a killer. prolly that will make colorblindf sis gawk.)

jeez. hope i can find a partner soon. then i could see if i could unhook ur F-Cup triple/quad clasp with one hand in the blink of and eye. lol.i've nvr unhooked any bra more than 2 clasps yet. lol. sounds weird. but i'm pretty proud of it. lol.

and ur studying for biz stats and economics.. degree? lol. i'm still considering whether should i take up diploma in biz mgmt. lol. (i didnt complete my poly.)

nah, my max is a triple clasp, i havent seen a quadraple clasp before though.... But most of my bras are one cup smaller cos you cant find f-cups at triumph and all those lingerie shops, and even if you do.......it's toooooo expensive - imagine buying one at S$150. I'd rather settle on an e-cup bra which costs....around 80 bucks.

WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT BRAS HERE??...

Oh, my Darling's also quite thick :D and curved just a little bit. Lurve his dick to bits.

Yesh, i am trying to get a degree.
Should be wearing that ugly robe next August... If everything else goes well la!! Yeah, go and get your dip. It'll be worth it... The gahmen will subsidise working adults who take up part time dip courses at their polys (e.g. CET academy at NP, under the 1-Institute-2-System Funding Scheme), my ex managed to sign up for a 3-yr formal dip course, costs him below $500 per semester since he's 90% subsidised. As for me, my school fees come up to approx 5.5k per sem, including GST of around S$360 - the GST Credits i got for this year -S$400- cant even cover the GST paid for a school year, which is equivalent to 2 semesters.........

By the way, i happen to be having my period. Again. Yesh. It comes every month if you noticed.

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
30-08-2009, 02:37 PM
I should be studying. But apparently, im not.

Adventure with NaughtyAngmoh and Ms I

Before i describe how i was tortured in the bedroom, lemme introduce Ms I - my Darling's ex-flame. She's like, the direct opposite of me in all sorts of ways! I have boobs, she dont. She’s stick-thin, i am under the Chubby Category.. I have long hair, hers was a bob cut... She looks younger than her actual age, i was called “auntie” once.... I tend to be rather reserved in real, she’s as straightforward as a bull’s eye.....!!

I was late. So Darling, Ms I and NA chilled at a bar with some beer and snacks... God knows what they chatted about, but when i arrived, couldn’t help but realise that NA was rather decent-looking and seemed rather reserved as compared to the other two oh-so-talkative adults...and quite adorable in that way!! Also seemed quite promising in the tools section!!

Not long after Darling had performed a sneak attack on cupping my tits from behind in front of everybody, we were raring to go!!

Once in the room, i was told to go to the bathroom first (even though i actually bathed hardly an hour ago) and that Darling would be joining me in the shower after that. Being a sotong, i said “okae” and went to shower... While undressing inside, heard a muffled “Shhhh” and after a moment of silence, the bathroom door clicked open and NA came in!! Such conspiracy.

Lemme reiterate, my Darling comes up the kinky ideas, not me...

I went “Oh! Oh...” and continued stripping down to my red lingerie, letting NA admire my Fs.... But it didn’t take long for me to start admiring his thick (yes, thick) cock. By the time we were in the tub and starting to soap up, he was rock hard! Wanted to go down and have my mouth filled up with cock, but decided not to because i didn’t want to risk getting poisoned by soap... Instead my hands got busy, wandering around his groin area and focusing on stroking his manhood... He didn’t hesitate to go down and started sucking on my titties for a while, before he came back up and we started frenching. I love frenching!! Had one hand going up and down on his cock, while the other hand was around his neck for support as he started playing with my clit.

Halfway through, i actually slipped and fell. Kinda pulled NA along with me....Sorry dearie!! My bruise on the knee is almost gone, but there’s this blue-black at my left leg right now :(

But the fall didn’t dampen the horny spirits!! We were back to frenching and pleasuring each other under the shower in no time!!

Since we were in the shower for quite some time – NA and i didn’t realise, Darling came in naked and caught us smooching!! Then he said, “why take so long ah?” and i said that i fell... After that, NA left the shower and Ms I came in (still fully-clothed), saying “hey i heard you fell! Are you okae??”

Of course i was! Heehee..

Then Darling came back in to have his shower, while Ms I stayed in the bathroom and i left the congested place. It was so embarrassing bcos Darling had to hold me and asking “Can? Can come out?” as i left the tub unsteadily...

Ms I and Darling were in the bathroom and chatting and chatting and chatting and chatting...while NA was already waiting for me! I dried myself and the two of us laid on the bed, playing with each other while the two chatty people continued what they were doing – i could almost listen to what they were talking about.....and it’s totally non-sexual. Haha.
NA soon went down and started performing cunningligus on me... Darling then made a timely appearance and he immediately stuck his delicious cock into my mouth... Just as i was cumming in NA’s mouth and moaning with Darling’s cock in mouth, Ms I came and laid down beside me. Soon i felt two different types of hands on my tits – Ms I and Darling... Darling’s coarse hands brought me to erotic heaven!

To reciprocate the “feelings”, i exchanged positions with NA and started sucking him while Darling entered me from behind as i stuck my ass into the air.. It felt wondrous. Now i gotta say sorry to NA again, cos Darling’s glorious humping totally distracted me from my initial objective!! And soon, NA switched his attention to Ms I, who had been watching all the way... (Well, she’s already stated that she only intend to watch. But in the end, she got involved into the action with us!!) Darling continued humping me doggy style while my pussy kept spasming from the multiple orgasms...

Finally Darling removed his hot rod, i was about to go “Phew” when i felt his finger replacing the cock!! As soon as it was in my cunt, Darling’s finger was massaging my G-spot mercilessly and i came immediately. But he didn’t stop. Literally drove me crazy and Darling only made it “worse” by bending over me and whispered heavily into my ear... How did he know that my weak spot was my ear!!? He nibbled my ear a little and was telling me to do this and that and making me say yes again and again even though i actually forgot wad i said yes to. Honestly, i have forgotten his requests since the moment his fingers left my cunt.

There was a lot of switching of positions and partners, until i couldn’t remember much, besides when Ms I was sitting on Darling’s face and letting him lick her, while i did cowgirl on him.... Was rocking myself to yet another orgasm when Darling grabbed me at the tit and half-shouted a muffled “Stop..!”

Actually he had to stop me thrice during that time. And i would. Paused for a few seconds and i got back to the riding... And drive him crazy.

--------------------

Another time, was when i was riding Darling, with NA and Ms I teasing each other beside us...when Darling asked if he could fuck Ms I. I said “Why not?”
At this point, i think Darling was doing reverse psychology with me. Bcos he then said, “Nah, i wont fuck her. Dont want you to be jealous.....but if you are really okae with it, you’ll go and get me a condom.”

So i went to get the condom :D and suddenly all three people were looking at me, NA and Ms I were like “what are you doing, girl??”
I was just getting a condom!!

----------------------

Another time was when NA and I were smooching, Ms I was enjoying Darling’s another bout of licking and came a big one, before they switched positions and Ms I was riding Darling. Seeing that Darling would have a clear view of what i was doing with NA, i gave NA a sly look and slid down to give the young man another blowjob, and let Darling see how much of a slut i was... Soon, Ms I came for the 3rd or 4th time and Darling humped me from behind... Again i got distracted, and NA exchanged his position with Ms I... And i was going down on Ms I’s pussy!! Apparently, my licking skills failed – couldn’t bring her to a climax... (I miss Hecate already...) So NA took over.

Darling continued humping me doggy and he finally came the second time... The first time was when i was sucking his dick and working my fingers on his weak spots :D but i didn’t have the chance to consume the Serum of Vitality as the Source had too much caffeine during the day and he didn’t want me to taste the “polluted” serum.... Not that i mind!!!!!

After the Second Cumming, Darling decided to retire. Yay!! The one-who-never-says-die, has raised the white flag!!

And to end it with a happy note, NA gave me another relentless lick-job!!

What a wonderful 3-hour night.

-----------------

However, for the next few days, i was left with painful bruises and aching thighs.......the dire consequences of having prolonged glorious fucking.

Colourblind f

avfx008
30-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Wow.. your FR is always so entertianing. And it never fail to my blood rush downwards

ColourBlindx2
30-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Wow.. your FR is always so entertaining. And it never fail to my blood rush downwards

Geeee, thanks :D i always try to sound more entertaining, then more couples will take the bait and swing with the Colourblinds... Hawhaw

Colourblind f

bigbadwoof
30-08-2009, 10:56 PM
nah, my max is a triple clasp, i havent seen a quadraple clasp before though.... But most of my bras are one cup smaller cos you cant find f-cups at triumph and all those lingerie shops, and even if you do.......it's toooooo expensive - imagine buying one at S$150. I'd rather settle on an e-cup bra which costs....around 80 bucks.

WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT BRAS HERE??...

Oh, my Darling's also quite thick :D and curved just a little bit. Lurve his dick to bits.

Yesh, i am trying to get a degree.
Should be wearing that ugly robe next August... If everything else goes well la!! Yeah, go and get your dip. It'll be worth it... The gahmen will subsidise working adults who take up part time dip courses at their polys (e.g. CET academy at NP, under the 1-Institute-2-System Funding Scheme), my ex managed to sign up for a 3-yr formal dip course, costs him below $500 per semester since he's 90% subsidised. As for me, my school fees come up to approx 5.5k per sem, including GST of around S$360 - the GST Credits i got for this year -S$400- cant even cover the GST paid for a school year, which is equivalent to 2 semesters.........

By the way, i happen to be having my period. Again. Yesh. It comes every month if you noticed.

Colourblind f

seriously colourblindF sis, ur BRA will be my CHALLENGE. seriously. if i have the chance, ur darling should help me keep the time man. lol.

and for F-cups. if u do head down to KL. try sungei wang. my ex had big racks almost like urs, and she gets her stuff there.

yea. my dick is pretty curved ( to the left and should be more curved than ur darling i supposed). to most women in general, 7 inch and a pretty wide endowment is pretty scary to them already. especially those with small wombs, easily injuring them anytime. but they'll either be screaming in utmost ecstasy or in helluva fucking pain.

oh. and in ref to the gahmen plan. heard about it. but i was planning to take up the dip in MDIS. and to continue there till i get my degree too.

i did my calculations.. and it's gonna cost me.. a lot of money. lol.

and when u wear ur convocation robe. i bet u must be having kinky ideas with the robe already. some girls do looking effing hot in those robes. :P

markck
31-08-2009, 02:10 AM
My gf n i have never swing b4, but we are curious and interested and would like to join u guys in soft swing. PM me ur contact, thanks

Hecate
31-08-2009, 09:52 AM
My gf n i have never swing b4, but we are curious and interested and would like to join u guys in soft swing. PM me ur contact, thanks

PM them instead, and maybe it would be better?

bigbadwoof
31-08-2009, 11:37 AM
And yes. to whoever who cripped my rep points and did not leave any nick,

you said you conclude i was trying too hard? lol.

sorry bro, if i'm really trying my luck. i would have pm-ed her eons ago already. lol. not till now i'm still bleeping away in this thread? lol

i know where and how i stand. so yea.

it pretty much demeans yourself and shows where ur intellect is stemmed from.

:)

ColourBlindx2
31-08-2009, 07:10 PM
for F-cups. if u do head down to KL. try sungei wang. my ex had big racks almost like urs, and she gets her stuff there.

yea. my dick is pretty curved ( to the left and should be more curved than ur darling i supposed). to most women in general, 7 inch and a pretty wide endowment is pretty scary to them already. especially those with small wombs, easily injuring them anytime. but they'll either be screaming in utmost ecstasy or in helluva fucking pain.

oh. and in ref to the gahmen plan. heard about it. but i was planning to take up the dip in MDIS. and to continue there till i get my degree too.

i did my calculations.. and it's gonna cost me.. a lot of money. lol.

and when u wear ur convocation robe. i bet u must be having kinky ideas with the robe already. some girls do looking effing hot in those robes. :P

KL is sooooooooooooooo far for me. Especially when i have no car/chauffeur/flying carpet :(

MDIS, i never really looked at it... But you can give it a try :D Wish you luck... My friends studying at Melbourne are paying S$23k annually, so my tuition fees of S$30k for the whole 3-yr course is like.........PEANUTS to them :D

Btw, I think i've been spoilt by my darling's dickie.... It actually feels weird facing other dicks... I think i gotta get weaned off his dick by a little, maybe.

Those robes are farking ugly... If you're pregnant, nobody will know about the baby if you wear those. OMG i'm gonna minimise the chances of getting caught in that piece of cloth...

PM them instead, and maybe it would be better?

YES i agree entirely with Hecate. And it's not like my inbox space is limited to 10 messages... C'mon, PM me YOUR contact to prove your sincerity instead :D Dont be shyyyy....

And yes. to whoever who cripped my rep points and did not leave any nick,

you said you conclude i was trying too hard? lol.

sorry bro, if i'm really trying my luck. i would have pm-ed her eons ago already. lol. not till now i'm still bleeping away in this thread? lol

i know where and how i stand. so yea.

it pretty much demeans yourself and shows where ur intellect is stemmed from.

Oh myyyy..... Sorry wolf, i've become your cause of getting zapped!! Please accept my One Point as a form of apology.

Btw, if wolf is considered to be trying too hard to get his dick up my puss, pls refer to other samsters' posts - they've tried a lot harder...

Colourblind f

bigbadwoof
31-08-2009, 09:36 PM
lols. no worries colourblind f sis, the points' doesnt really mean anything to me. as long as i could still post. i'm pretty fine.

yea, dun have to reproach urself on it. ur not to blame. lol.

but still. i still think ladies in convocation robes are still hawt. :P

ColourBlindx2
31-08-2009, 10:29 PM
but still. i still think ladies in convocation robes are still hawt. :P

Maybe if they cut some holes here and there, and stop making the robes mop the floor.... Oh and that CAP!! HOW DID THEY COME OUT WITH THAT WEIRD DESIGN?! I like clothes that are shorter than knee-length :D Singapore aint that cold yeah??...

Colourblind F

bigbadwoof
01-09-2009, 05:51 PM
precisely why it's called convocation. :P

maybe u should try design a new age convocation robe and sell the idea. lol.

but i thought square hats will pretty much go well if with specky babes. :P

i guess we're off-topic already. lol.

NaughtyAngmoh
01-09-2009, 06:50 PM
What an impressiv FR from CB!

I might not be as good...

It was around 5pm when I received a call from Mr CB asking if im free for a 3some. I didnt hesitate a second as I felt that it would be a great time.
He proposed me to meet first at the hotel bar to break the ice and while I was on my way he told me I would have a good surprise, humhum sounds interesting.
Bought condoms on the way and joined Mr CB, he was with a very charming lady in her 30s (Ms I) , I rly like this type of woman, a bit like office lady, slim body, small boobs but damn sexy small ass.
Mr CB is a great dude, rly good to make all of us feel confortable, smart, funny and open minded, I better understood why Ms CB was so in luv for him (m not gay, just to describe the ppl!).
Soon after, a delicious young gal with huge boobs and an angel face joined us, U guessed it it was Ms CB. Ms CB is as shy as me (maybe more hehe) but it definitly give her a charm. I had a hard time to look into her eyes as I was so attracted by these boobs, cant imagin ill be taking care of it several minutes after :D

We quickly processed to the room, and Mr CB advised me to join Ms CB in the bathroom to know her better hehe. No need to insist dude I immediatly joined the pretty Ms CB, and was feeling so excited just watching her naked. We cleaned a bit each other, Ms CB had an accident but we still managed to stay naughty.

Then I left the bathroom and Ms CB joined me in the bed while Mr CB and Miss I took our place. I licked Ms CB and it was tasting great, I guess I could lick her during hours ahah
Then Mr CB joined and got a good BJ, after we switch a lot so I dun remember all but I know that we finally convinced Ms I to join the game and I had a good time licking her too. She was also helpfull as I had hard time to keep a Hard one and her Handjob skills are very good!

My favourite moment was when Ms CB was riding me while Ms I was sitting on my face, the funny thing is that these 2 gals are so different but both very charming n sexy.

I was also very impressed by Mr CB who is able to make cum the gals so many times, and it was like he can predict the exact timing of the orgasms, what an experimented dude! In addition yea his cock has a good size! Ms CB is also great, it was like she is able to cum 10times an hour and still able to continue, wha, so much energy, and her BJ skills are rly good.

To conclude, it was a great experience with great people, my regret is that I was a bit stress sometimes so cant be hard always even if I was so excited by the gals skills, nxt time shud tk viagra hehe

I hope will meet again Ms, Mr CB n Ms I, for sex or for something else as they r cool guys.

Sry for english mistakes, not fluent yet :(

ColourBlindx2
01-09-2009, 08:27 PM
My favourite moment was when Ms CB was riding me while Ms I was sitting on my face, the funny thing is that these 2 gals are so different but both very charming n sexy.

I was also very impressed by Mr CB who is able to make cum the gals so many times, and it was like he can predict the exact timing of the orgasms, what an experimented dude! In addition yea his cock has a good size! Ms CB is also great, it was like she is able to cum 10times an hour and still able to continue, wha, so much energy, and her BJ skills are rly good.

Yea the two of us are very different... But she has an extremely cheerful disposition :D doesnt mean that i am a gloomy person though...

What's with me being able to cum 10 times an hour... I thought it's 11? Hawhaw... Shhhhhh...... I'm shy.....and young as well, that's why i can handle Mr CB!! :rolleyes:

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
01-09-2009, 08:31 PM
precisely why it's called convocation. :P

maybe u should try design a new age convocation robe and sell the idea. lol.

but i thought square hats will pretty much go well if with specky babes. :P

i guess we're off-topic already. lol.

Hawhaw, let's come out with the Mini Convocation Robe :D
It barely touches the knees, there's the V-neck collar that just goes all the waaaaaaaay down, and then the girls get to wear high-heeled boots!!

Yep, out of topic... But it's common to get side-tracked. Just rmb to get back into bed and under the covers!!

Colourblind f

mokermania
02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
cos you cant find f-cups at triumph and all those lingerie shops, and even if you do.......it's toooooo expensive - imagine buying one at S$150. I'd rather settle on an e-cup bra which costs....around 80 bucks.

Colourblind f

Hi sister,

Can try Mark & Spenser.....:)
& they do have discount at times:o

ColourBlindx2
02-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Hi sister,

Can try Mark & Spenser.....:)
& they do have discount at times:o

Alert: out of topic post

Haha, i've given M&S a try. CMI... They have my size, but there's literally no support. Either that or the design is aimed at grandmothers and greatgrandmothers :)

Colourblind f

tokiedayuji
02-09-2009, 11:02 AM
CB n NA is cool!!! urs FR made my dick up n down....u guys rock!!!
wish have chance to join u guys...cheers...

mewaiting4utoo
02-09-2009, 11:02 AM
i love the FR u lovely ppl write. i am still trying very hard to get my partner to join u ppl for a session. cheers.

lancer_sg
02-09-2009, 11:05 AM
i like to join in the fun...pls let me know.......where tomeet up...n last but not least ur contact .....

ColourBlindx2
02-09-2009, 11:28 AM
CB n NA is cool!!! urs FR made my dick up n down....u guys rock!!!
wish have chance to join u guys...cheers...

CB & NA.....Sounds like Cheebye & Not Applicable to me all of a sudden!! Hawhaw.. You'll have your chance........i think

i love the FR u lovely ppl write. i am still trying very hard to get my partner to join u ppl for a session. cheers.

Thanks for the effort bro!! Imwaiting4u...

i like to join in the fun...pls let me know.......where tomeet up...n last but not least ur contact .....

Let's meet up in Singapore. Contact me at 8129 9907 :D

Colourblind f

bigbadwoof
02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
lol. seriously i've no idea why these people have nothing better to do than to take it out on people like us.

do they feel a certain bleakness in life to 'deduct' points? lol. it's certainly amusing.

' Yup off topic. :)'

wow?

bigbadwoof
02-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Let's meet up in Singapore. Contact me at 8129 9907 :D

Colourblind f

lol. is that like ur number or just some OTHER number. =x

ColourBlindx2
02-09-2009, 12:40 PM
lol. is that like ur number or just some OTHER number. =x

Try dialling :D You might get through!

Colourblind f

Hecate
02-09-2009, 10:11 PM

#1 - Are you single? Singles are a big no-no, you know

#2 - You use so many periods in your post - makes me wonder if you are dying, halfway there, or dead, or coming back from the grave, or simply just plain "I IS PERIODS FAN!!"

Sorry, sister. I could not help myself. Teehee

XOXO

ColourBlindx2
02-09-2009, 11:36 PM
#1 - Are you single? Singles are a big no-no, you know
#2 - You use so many periods in your post - makes me wonder if you are dying, halfway there, or dead, or coming back from the grave, or simply just plain "I IS PERIODS FAN!!"
Sorry, sister. I could not help myself. Teehee

Wah sis, you have been helping me "moderate" this thread huh... Thanks sia, hahaha!!

Anyway, jusssssssst back from a meetup with my darling and Mr EG.

Darling fetched me from somewhere else in Swingapore and then we parked at Sixth Ave to have a blardy filling meaty dinner.... I dont think i need anymore meat for the rest of this week. The chicken hearts and tenderloins are amazzzzzzzzzzing!! Not forgetting the chicken liver, which darling doesnt have a liking for... What a pity.

Anyway.

After the dinner, Mr EG and Darling got onto the phone and the latter was giving directions to EG for him to come down and meet us!! After quite some time, Darling's phone rang and tadah!! Mr EG emerges.

Maybe it's because of the hearty dinner, or that we've met up with so many ppl curious and wanting to meet with the Colourblinds, or due to the fact that i have another test this coming Friday, or maybe simply because Darling was taking away all my attention and concentration and excitement about meeting someone from the forum.. It's just that i wasnt expecting anything at all!!

I didnt think, "Oh will this guy be hawwwwwwt with the capital 'H'," or "Dammit will he be another weirdo," or "AHH!! I look too dressed down to meet Mr EG!!"

I simply thought, "Oh when will this guy be reaching ah? Wah!! Darling is keeping a goatie!!! Eh, what was i thinking again??"

So when EG appeared, i was pleasantly surprised :D He's farking hawt!!! Yes with the capital 'H'!! Bulging muscles and an inked right arm, bronze skin, there's this special air around him, candid personality, etc etc... *i still love my Darling orite* FYI, Mr EG goes to the gym thrice a week, plays golf and did i mention the bULgiNg mUScLeS? Oh yeah i did. I am so sorry...NOT!!

And then this thought flashed across my mind, "When are we gonna fark??"

Next thought was, "Oh, we're just supposed to have a drink in this goddamned place!! Dammit... I am soooo gonna see him naked next time. Wonder if Darling will be jealous though..*evil laughter* "

We chatted. Darling did most of the chatting at first, bcos i was shy... Which is, duh! I do have a shy personality, especially in front of hunks :D But after the Shirley Temple, which tasted like sour plum juice to me, and the red wine which the waitress kinda grudgingly served, we slowly warmed up to each other...

Also, just like what many readers have commented, my writings are good :cool: and according to EG, the posts put up by the Colourblinds displayed a sense of 'maturity'... I was like, awwww really?? @.@ But I was also hoping that Darling wont spill the beans and say that i am the one doing all the writing and expose me to the ppl out here that i am a total nerd/bookworm/geek - which will totally ruin my image as a Sexy (and Supposedly Brainless) Slut!!

But he did anyway.

All along, i was sitting right beside Darling and i was sitting closer and closer to his side bcos my chair was amazingly spoilt on one side, so i was sitting on the good side of that damaged furniture.

It would have appeared that i was being a koala bear and Darling was my tree...which is rather close to the truth la... But that wasnt the reason why i was trying to become his siamese twin THIS time... So, i had another alternative: sit on the empty and undamaged seat beside Mr EG.

You know those times when pirates tie up their hostages and force them onto a platform where they either jump into the sea of sharks or get poked by knives and cleavers and dicks?? Yeah i felt like i was in that situation. But instead of sharks, it was a hunk.. And instead of pirates, it was ANOTHER hunk!! Hence, i "jumped" and plonked myself right next to EG and diagonally across Darling..

And for the remaining time that i sat beside Mr EG, i couldnt help but notice that EG was trying to shift and position himself so that he could have a full view of my bodice!! Hawhaw, made me very very shy... But also rather flattered.. Then we were talking about him gg to the gym, and he complained about having a tummy (which was non-existent to me) and lifted his shirt a little to prove his point and i suspect he was trying to seduce me. I felt tempted to reach out and feel that non-existent tummy, while pretending to accidentally brush against his crotch, but i was simply TOO SHY to do anything!! Was literally hammering myself to death after he flipped his shirt back to cover up.

Then, nature called me... I went to answer it at the loo at the back of the pub we were at... Apparently during that toilet break of mine, the two men chatted briefly about me!! It was only until we bade our farewells and approaching the car, when Darling told me that EG was kinda fond of me... If i could blush, i'd definitely blush on the spot. BUT i dont blush.. I dont have the blushing mechanism in me.

So when we were departing and saying our goodbyes, Mr EG decided that he wanted to hug me, and so we hugged... But it was a little too tight than what i was expecting, hawhaw... But it felt nice... Comfy... I realised i never had this kind of hug with Darling before. Okay, that'll be my No.101 birthday wish - to get hugged tightly by Darling without me requesting!!

And then we were really saying Goodbye, Mr EG decided to have another hug with me!! Stepped on my left foot, but thank goodness he didnt exert his weight when that happened... Phewww.... This time, it was a brief hug :D I could breath...

The plan after the drinking session with EG was actually to Park and Fark....but due to unforeseen circumstances, P&F was cancelled......But HEY!! We still have Friday to fuck my guts out!! So i am not sad, just sniffing a little... Oh well.... And now, i am yawning..... So goodnight everyone!!

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
06-09-2009, 02:18 AM
My oh my... It was on a Wednesday evening when the Colourblinds met EG....and Little Miss Colourblind didnt get fucked at all!! So she was left horny and wanting all the way until.............FRIDAY!!

Got picked up by Big Mr Colourblind from school after her eeeeeeeeeasy peeeeeeeeeasy test, and vroooooooooom-ed all the way to this extremely cool place to have some drinks and food...Ms CB just couldnt wait to get fucked, by hook or by crook!!

Since Mr CB and EG were addicted to the poisons of tobacco and carbon monoxide and all the shitty stuff contained by a piece of rolled up paper, they had to be excused twice. So i was left alone with 2 elderly and obese angmohs and a Business Times paper, together with the 2 waiters. Or was it 3?? Hence i chose the paper. And smelly smolly, my nose picked up the cigarette smoke before my other 4 senses detected the presence of the two hunks. Nevertheless, Darling was still a great 'thing' to kiss :P
So the two men were chatting and discussing about guys' stuff endlessly, and suddenly they decided to talk about me... How pitiful of me. EG then insisted that he exchange seats with me so that i would be more 'comfortable' being able to lean on the supposedly spacious couch... Come to think of it, i actually preferred my original seat... That's bcos, once i was seated on the couch, the fact that my mini dress was riding up my legs couldnt be hidden anymore!! Besides that, my red thong could be seen easily if i left my legs uncrossed...

Since i am my Darling's slut, i was to obey all of his orders and adhere to all of his requests. So when he said, "Open your legs and show him your red thong..." I couldnt say no!! Hence i *slowly* mustered the courage to open my legs, and let myself slid down against the cushioned wall in order to have EG have an extremely clear view of my undies... Darling then went "C'mon, unzip your dress a little..." And so, i did as instructed.

So all these Order and Obey-ing, got EG quite turned on and he wasted no time in sitting right next to me! So when i was standing up and bending over to savour another kiss with Darling, i felt EG's fingers feeling my exposed butt!! He could have feigned innocence and pretended that nth happened, if i didnt ask "Did i feel something up my ass just now??" Hawhaw...

Didnt take me long to whisper into EG's ears, "Wanna play??"

Woah, i sound like the doll Chucky. I totally lost all interest in all of my dolls after watching that show during my childhood days.. They freaked me out as much as Chucky was being revived again and again and again and again and again.......

EG's face literally lit up and being as efficient as he always had been, it was almost immediately that he was standing up (both him and his lil bro, i suppose) and getting ready to leave the place, almost forgetting to foot the bill!! Seemed like he had everything planned in his mind and was simply waiting for me to pop the question!! He had even long decided on which hotel to go to and they had a brief discussion about who was to get the caps ready. None of them had a single cap, and i kinda expected that. Sooooooo, i brought six caps in total. By the end of the day, i was left with two......... My only way of contribution since the men were paying for everything else :D

Once in the room, EG was the first to remove his polo t... What a show-off!! Being a gym-enthusiast, he had a rather muscular body! Not only that, he would always ask if he was good enough, muscular enough, sexy enough........ Haiyo. It's apparent that he IS good enough, muscular enough and sexy enough!! Still, my Darling's got my heart......and pussy.

Even though Darling was the last to strip, he was the first to enter the bath cos EG wanted to 'hug' me in bed... Felt a little guilty at having neglected Darling a little since EG was doing his best at grabbing my attention... But it seemed like Darling didnt mind one bit! Then it was EG to shower...Then me. And it couldnt get any better... While being 'concerned' that i would fall in the shower AGAIN, Darling started telling EG about how blur-like-sotong i could ever be!!

Memories got hazy after the moment i had finished showering and gingerly placing my foot on the ground while lifting my other foot from the bathtub... Once bitten, twice shy. For me, it's once fallen, twice scared-like-shyat...

Anyway.

I do recall starting off with sucking Darling's yum-yum cock... Followed by getting to taste the pre-cum off EG's dick. While getting busy with EG, Darling entered from behind and totally got me distracted by the multiple orgasms he brought by ramming me at his special tempo!!

*I am getting wet and horny, just thinking about how Darling fucked me*

Soon, i was led to the edge of the bed where i was doggy-ed real neatly... The waves of orgasm within me werent allowed to cease as Darling relentlessly humped me and feeling my throbbing pussy spasm endlessly... And suddenly, he withdrew!! That sense of emptiness, can never be described by mere words... Be it the Queen's english, or Ah Beng's Singlish.

Another memory, was when i was getting rammed from behind by Darling and being instructed to lie down. Lying on my back, Darling did me in the missionary position while EG participated and played with my nipples... Mmmm, heaven. Opened my eyes and i saw that Darling was enjoying it too :)

Next memory, was being rammed rather fiercely by EG, which brought me to a few orgasms before he suddenly stopped!! Left me bewildered and confused. Why must both men stop out of the blue when im enjoying myself!? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!! Next thing i know, Darling was calling me to ride him... Performed a back-breaking stunt as well when i was asked to lean back. Thank goodness i have flexible joints... BUT DAMN, my clit was left exposed to Darling for additional stimulation!! And i came real loud, as in vocally... Together with the enthusiastic verbal support from EG ;) Soon after, Darling wanted to cum in my mouth (i was thinking, FINALLY!! YAY!!) and i finished off Part One with a hand-and-mouthjob combo, swallowed every single drop of his wonderful Essence of Vitality...

Part Two was when EG was on the couch and masturbating himself to the show of how Darling rammed me unstoppably from behind and how i expressed my enjoyment... Facing EG and propping up my ass up high for Darling, i reached back and spread open my asscheeks for Darling to gain easier access... And for me to get fucked even better. EG soon came and he looked gorgeous, sitting with his legs open and going real fast with his hand. Seeing him cum, my horniness level got even higher... And Darling's tempo increased, together with the strength of each thrust getting bigger...could only indicate that the Second Cumming was near. And It did come.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shiok ah...

Now i go to sleep, hornier than usual but still stubborn enough to refuse performing the art of DIY. I've needed not much of DIY-ing ever since i've met Darling.......and i wonder why :cool:

Colourblind f

Nuglut
06-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Soon after, Darling wanted to cum in my mouth (i was thinking, FINALLY!! YAY!!) and i finished off Part One with a hand-and-mouthjob combo, swallowed every single drop of his wonderful Essence of Vitality

There are fewer things sweeter in this day and age than a sassy, sexy, sexually independent women choosing to play with and swallow her lover(s') cum.

I have nothing but the highest regard for Lady ColorBlindx2 (Lady Gaga - go to hell; I have a new princess on my pedastal) and look forward to hearing about her ongoing conquests with her partner-in-lust, Mr. ColorBlindx2.

Touche!

ColourBlindx2
06-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Bro, i only have one lover as of now :D So we can do without the (s) la... It's rather satisfying, not satisficing, to be able to drink his cum... It's like, being knighted by the King of Pornographic Ideas :D

And i actually like Lady Gaga kae?? P-P-Po-Po-Poke-her-face...

Colourblind f

There are fewer things sweeter in this day and age than a sassy, sexy, sexually independent women choosing to play with and swallow her lover(s') cum.

I have nothing but the highest regard for Lady ColorBlindx2 (Lady Gaga - go to hell; I have a new princess on my pedastal) and look forward to hearing about her ongoing conquests with her partner-in-lust, Mr. ColorBlindx2.

Touche!

ColourBlindx2
08-09-2009, 06:10 PM
We're in Caesers (610pm, 8Sept) now (near bugis junction) will be here till 8+. Anyone care to join us? Look for a chinese girl in a grey dress with MAJOR cleavage and a eurasian guy with an earring and a white striped shirt!

Colourblind

avfx008
08-09-2009, 09:41 PM
We're in Caesers (610pm, 8Sept) now (near bugis junction) will be here till 8+. Anyone care to join us? Look for a chinese girl in a grey dress with MAJOR cleavage and a eurasian guy with an earring and a white striped shirt!

Colourblind

Aiyah wasted, was at the area but left abt 630

ColourBlindx2
09-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Aiyah wasted, was at the area but left abt 630

Aiya.... Too bad lo. Hawhawhaw.... Anyway the Colourblinds had a fabulous time this evening :D Will update you guys later...

Colourblind f

KingEros
09-09-2009, 01:30 PM

Colourblind
Hmmmm ... hmmmmmmmm ... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Ever had that feeling of deja vu? Well, I just did ... in a very pleasant way, of course. ;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

ColourBlindx2
09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey i happen to like that movie called Deja Vu :D And Uncle King, dont roll your eyes too much....you're already at the age where the risk of getting cataracts is a lot higher!! Be careful!

Colourblind f

Hmmmm ... hmmmmmmmm ... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Ever had that feeling of deja vu? Well, I just did ... in a very pleasant way, of course.

ColourBlindx2
11-09-2009, 08:51 PM
I've licked the third pussy of my entire 20-yr-11-mth-long life!!!

And this pussy's STOP button had malfunctioned, just like mine!

Whose pussy does it belong to??
Who is the guy to accompany this pussy owner??

They are.............*drumroll*........................ N&N!!

Yes!! Not M&Ms, but N&N!...

It's The Adventure with N&N!

Female N was rather inked, at the back.. Male N has ink on his chest as well!! I thought he spilled rose syrup on himself and forgot to wipe it off, until i really looked at his breast..... It is real tattoo!!!

Dammit, i am so tempted to get a tattoo as well. Maybe get it when i get my degree to commemorate my graduation... Meanwhile, i'll just get those temporary paste-on tattoos :D How clever of me.

Anyway.

Darling and i met earlier in the day to go shopping FOR HIS STUFF, not mine - and he looked so sexy in those stiff jeans... I could see his perfectly rounded ass, as well as his long shapely legs. His legs are definitely model-material!! When we got back to the car to place some stuff at the back, there was a little foreplay between us :D Darling would lift my dress to expose my panty-less butt and caressed me everywhere, except my pussy :( How frustrating. Turned around, only to see his erection showing distinctively from underneath his new pair of jeans... Couldnt wait to say hi to the little brother over there. But i had to wait.

Oh, the torture.

Moved on to Casears, had some drinks, flashed some pussy, darling took some pics of me flashing!! IN PUBLIC!! Dont know if i should post them here.....or in the members' section. Think it'll be posted in the members' section.... Soon enough, but not yet.

Went to 7-11, bought a gigantic pair of scissors - darling wanted to get some trimming done Down There. I've officially gotten an extra occupation as a sideline - Bush-Trimmer.

Checked in at Bugis 81, got the room with an open shower... It's Trimming Time!! Trim trim trim trim trim trim, had some heart-stopping snips which ventured a little too near the skin - but thank goodness that only hair got cut off! After that, he immediately jumped onto bed and spread his legs open for me...

Time to lick some balls and gag myself with some chocolatey cock!! Yum yum :P Darling taught me how to pleasure him, improved my deepthroat-ing skills and he loved ball-biting and ass-rimming!! Since i've been a great student, darling rewarded me with his expert licking! The slut in me finally emerged with a Yippee!!! But there was one condition: i wasnt allowed to cum until i was given permission, and that i was to ask darling for the permission.

The first few licks almost sent me off the edge!! But i managed to brake in time... Next few licks got me asking for permission IMMEDIATELY.

"Please, please please, can i cumm?"

"No."

"Pleeeeease, can i cum??..."

"No!"

"Oooooooooooh, can i cum? PLEASE, can i cummmm???"

"Okay, you may cum now"

Ahhhh, I have been conferred the authority to let the floodgates open.

Washed up, and wore the lingerie set which darling bought for me a month ago... And i rode darling with my thong on..........there was no penetration. Bcos we agreed that we would not fuck until N&N came. But at least i came, darling's had it worse - he hadnt had his orgasm...!

*Ding Dong*

Darling opened the door.

Within minutes of minimal ice-breaking and hand-shaking, everybody (except me - still in lingerie) were stripped down to their birthday suits. Oh, darling was naked all along. We watched the mature couple fondle and hug each other under the outdoor shower, before darling turned to me and asked, "why are you still in your lingerie??"

So i went back into the room and removed my barriers. By then, everybody were moving into the room and onto the bed! All four of us huddled together onto the queen-sized bed and hands were roaming everywhere!! Soon, the girls were playing with each other and Ms N was getting very wet... As for me, i had a little difficulty getting wet all over again after the Extreme Licking i had earlier... Little Sister was a little drained.

So here's my formal apology to Mr N:
Mr N, it wasnt your fault that i was dry.

Soon Mr N took the back seat and darling sped all the way through.

Darling's got:

1. Ms N on his face with me riding him cowgirl,
2. a double blowjob,
3. me on his face and Ms N riding him (i felt some finger probing my ass, rather arousing for me)

And i actually forgot when/how/where Darling came for the first round. Was it with me?

But i definitely remember that he came the second time while fucking Ms N missionary. The Green-Eyed Monster became my best friend during that time. And Mr N was enjoying his television programme after his orgasm.

But hey, i rather enjoyed "torturing" Ms N.

Licked her and tried looking for her G spot with my fingers while tongueing her clit. She got wet all over again!! Then darling intruded, saying that i wasnt doing it well enough and gave me a live demonstration. And wow!! Ms N's backed arched into an inverted C once he took over. Within a blink of an eye, darling was capped and fucking the lady.

Me?

I got fairly busy - fingering Ms N's clit endlessly while darling fucked her mercilessly in doggy position. So she was cumming and cumming and came even bigger even though darling would stop after giving her a good hard shove - that's bcos my fingers worked even harder and faster when he slowed/stopped. I am a sadist at times :D Then she flipped over. But she couldnt escape from my index and middle fingers!! That's bcos i moved on and fingered her ass.

After that, i got rather bored and watched the duo play.

Darling then popped the question,

"Darling, can i cum?"

"No."

*panting* "Huh?"

"No..............Okay you can."

Said it rather grudgingly but with a smile of course!!

And everything ended.

Colourblind f

bigbadwoof
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
some say revenge is sweet.

i said urs was ass-kicking sweet. bet the look on ur darling's face must be priceless. lol.

ColourBlindx2
13-09-2009, 12:00 AM
some say revenge is sweet.

i said urs was ass-kicking sweet. bet the look on ur darling's face must be priceless. lol.

He looked super duper happy though....

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
14-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Wow... Had a brilliant fuck with Darling yesterday. And a fantastic soft swing this afternoon... It's amazing knowing that my pussy hasnt gone numb!! My Darling actually ran outta semen by the end of today!!

FRs coming soon..... But not yet.
I'm still trying to catch my breath between fucking, studying, tutoring, fucking, studying, tutoring :(

Colourblind f

farkadipa
15-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Wow wow!! Glad to know that there will be updates by our dear Sis CB soon.
Your story is a great turn-on, my Gal enjoys reading it and she is wondering how you managed to describe it so well. Almost can visualise it, hahaa...

Keep it cumming between fucking, studying, tutoring, fucking, studying, tutoring :p

mokermania
15-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm still trying to catch my breath between fucking, studying, tutoring, fucking, studying, tutoring :(
Colourblind f

Hi Sister,

Pls take good care Ok! :)

tokiedayuji
15-09-2009, 12:42 PM
ColourBlindx2 ... u r cool!!!! i really cant take my eyes off to u....:P

ColourBlindx2
15-09-2009, 02:12 PM
ColourBlindx2 ... u r cool!!!! i really cant take my eyes off to u....:P

It too good to be truuuue.... caaaan't take my eyes of a yuoooo!

Its a song its a song!

Colourblind

Mira
15-09-2009, 07:20 PM
wow girl seem like ya have alot of adventures.hehee
Enjoy your FR hehe:p

ColourBlindx2
15-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow wow!! Glad to know that there will be updates by our dear Sis CB soon.
Your story is a great turn-on, my Gal enjoys reading it and she is wondering how you managed to describe it so well. Almost can visualise it, hahaa...

Keep it cumming between fucking, studying, tutoring, fucking, studying, tutoring

Thanks.....!

How did i manage to describe so vividly??... Hmmmmm, let's just say that ever since i could read, i've gone thru many many many romance novels which happened to include some sexual content, as well as the fact that i'd been reading erotica since i've had access to the internet, that's like since seven years ago... So i am learning all the time, even as i am furiously working my fingers on my clit :D

And i am so blardy sick of tutoring a 16yo girl who cant even remember a single formula like, Pythagoras' Theorem. Feel like opening her skull and try confirming if it's really just one brain cell bumping around in her head!! ARGHHHHH!!! Her N levels are coming in 3 weeks' time!!!!!!

Hi Sister,

Pls take good care Ok!

Yes i will, uncle moker :D

wow girl seem like ya have alot of adventures.hehee
Enjoy your FR hehe:p

Thanks girl!! That's not a lot la.... I am still able to count the number of swinging encounters with my hands!! But still, i do lose track of how many :)

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
15-09-2009, 07:54 PM
It too good to be truuuue.... caaaan't take my eyes of a yuoooo!

Its a song its a song!

Colourblind

Pardon the spelling and grammatical errors... That was my Darling having another relapse of his Singing-Out-Of-The-Blue Syndrome :D

Colourblind f

ineedsex
16-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Colourblind, too bad i had retire and not into all this already.

ColourBlindx2
16-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Colourblind, too bad i had retire and not into all this already.

Awww. What a pity... So when will you come outta retirement for us?

Colourblind f

FiliaLunae
17-09-2009, 12:33 PM
And i am so blardy sick of tutoring a 16yo girl who cant even remember a single formula like, Pythagoras' Theorem. Feel like opening her skull and try confirming if it's really just one brain cell bumping around in her head!! ARGHHHHH!!! Her N levels are coming in 3 weeks' time!!!!!!

Colourblind f

That sounds like me. XD Upz for your thread!

bigbadwoof
17-09-2009, 10:23 PM

yea. i feel for the both of u man.

teaching my 16 y.o cousin for her A.Maths. She hates trigo and the moment i start on it, she'll start to whine and teh and tugs at my soft spots. =.= ask me bring her out. liews. damn sad, if she flunk her paper, her mom will chase me with chopper. zz

ColourBlindx2
17-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Keep up the nice adventure
Your FR are all so well written and its really exciting hehe

Thanks bro :D

teaching my 16 y.o cousin for her A.Maths. She hates trigo and the moment i start on it, she'll start to whine and teh and tugs at my soft spots. =.= ask me bring her out. liews. damn sad, if she flunk her paper, her mom will chase me with chopper. zz

Sis and Bro, thanks :D

But let's look at the situation:

She is in Normal (Technical). 95% of the Maths syllabus is actually with accordance to Primary 6 Maths.

She has literally no ability to remember whatever that i've repeatedly been trying to teach her!! And she actually drifts off to the Land of Daydreams while i am trying to explain a question to her! So when i asks her if she understands, i get the affirmative response but when i ask her to repeat after me, she gives me this smiling blank look and a "HARR??"

And she cant even remember that Distance = Speed x Time!!

My bf kinda told me to dump her. Right now, i feel like doing just that... Anyway why are we talking about this in a sex forum??

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
17-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Dammit.... I have two and a half FRs which are overdue.

Half an FR is with a chinese couple, but since they requested that we dont post an FR for them.................oh i dont know la. Will consult my Darling :D

One FR was actually just ANOTHER tryst with my Darling... The interesting parts include:

1. Prelude: visiting all of the bars in an Orchard Tower (which were open for business) - a total of 4 bars

2. Having open sex behind the car in the carpark of that place - but no, Darling wasnt willing to cum just yet...

3. Finale @ P&F - took pics of me with only my bra on, but it was really really really dark and our hp cameras totally sucked. Then we fucked doggy outside the car, and moved on to perform more sensual stunts in the car... Left my shoulders and back aching for two whole days before i finally decided that if we're gg to do the same "car stunt" again, i am soooooooooooooo gonna farking make sure that there is AMPLE space at the back seat!!

Now, the last FR was with regards to what went on from 2.20pm this afternoon......all the way till 5.40pm!!

Met up with Ms I again!! Got her a small present since her bday was coming as well

In a nutshell, here's what happened:

1. Checked into room, took turns to shower. All 3 of us huddled together on the bed and under covers, my Darling having each female on his left and right.... Such bliss huh??

2. Soon we were smooching and fondling.. Somehow or another, the 2 girls were on their backs, side by side with legs spread open, and Darling was busy licking both pussies!! What a busy man. Soon he had to rest his tongue, after bringing Ms I to a near-orgasm, and then me cumming in his mouth...

3. So i took over. Licked Ms I till she came twice in a row... YAY!! I'VE MADE MY TEACHER PROUD!! Yea i actually set Ms I as a target to hit when it comes to making girls cum. Bcosssssss, she's not that easily stimulated (like me) and she was practically behaving like a dead log the other time i licked her ('twas the swinging with NaughtyAngmoh) !!

Who's my Teacher?? My Darling, of course.

4. Then there was fucking.... Darling was "complaining" that he was getting over-stimulated - dont really know how that applies to a man, but he had this extremely blissful look on his face, as if he's ready to go to sleep after a real good massage. Finally Darling came, in me :D

-Break-

5. Was giving a nice massage to the little brother down there, while Ms I was giving a head massage to big brother... Darling literally dozed off while his dick was 3/4 erect!! How can someone achieve that state of being sleepy and aroused??.... But after that i moved on to giving him a real nice session of deepthroating!! Ever since i came across this vid of a girl giving such an amazing deepthroat-bj to a guy whose dick is so so so so long, i felt really motivated to deepthroat to the Extremeeeeee!! She went ALL THE WAY DOWN!!!

6. Ms I had to do some phone correspondence, so Darling and i werent allowed to make a single noise. Since the evil side of me was taking over, i decided to see Darling's threshold!! In other words, i wanted to see how much Darling can tahan my blowjob... So i was furiously deepthroating, licking his balls, playing with his asshole, increasing my tempo when bobbing my head up and down along Darling's hardening dick!! The look on his face was priceless - it seemed like he was a mime having the time of his fucking life!
I bet he wanted sooooo much to vocalise his enjoyment that he would have said yes to absolutely ANYTHING :P In the first place, he's never been the quiet lover.

7. After her phone calls, Ms I began sitting on Darling's face and letting him lick her real good, while i continued sucking him... And she got another Two-Orgasms-In-A-Row!! What a record!!! Haha... So she got off Darling's face to have her smoking break and i began riding him like what all slutty cowgirls do.

8. Soon Ms I had to leave :( but Darling and i werent done yet!! We were planning something else...... My first anal!! AFTER a year of abstinence due to the fact that i never found any pleasure in engaging in such sex......there's no clitoris, no G-spot, NOTHING!! So what's so good about it!!

That was what i THOUGHT.

But after applying a gallon of lube, and feeling the streeeeeeeeeeeeetch of my a-hole, i was cumming and having a newly-defined orgasm!! Well, i did bleed cos Darling wasnt small and regardless of how gentle he was, it was a definite thing that the hole will tear.

The whole experience was so new and arousing that i just wanted Darling to do it over and over again, and keep ramming my ass like there's no tomorrow... Whenever i had my orgasm from the anal ramming, Darling would know... And he looked so delighted and proud -should i say 'proud'?- that i was enjoying it to the fullest! And i've never seen him make that face before!! He looked so beautiful that i could cry if we werent having a fucking great time...

In the end, Darling did cum and i could feel the strong repeated throbbing of his magnificant manhood - which actually made me more aroused.

But time had passed too fast and i had to give tuition. No, not to the brainless kid......but to her classmate who was a lot smarter than her.

Feeling my ass now..... Now both holes are sore and aching from today's sex!! Oh did i mention that i actually felt dizzy in the midst of fucking Darling? My guess is that all of my blood was rushing to my lower abdomen, and hence my brain kinda lacked the oxygen - hence my light-headedness.... HEEHEEEE.

Colourblind f