PDA

View Full Version : Number of Joints in GL

dementedcow
28-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Does anyone knows how many joints are there in the whole GL?

Has anyone been to all of them?

There seem to be so many, but seems like 80% of the brudders here that cheong Cat150 only goes to Tommy's place, why?

how about the one just beside him, looks impressive from the outside too what?

just curious...

factor-x
28-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by dementedcow

There seem to be so many, but seems like 80% of the brudders here that cheong Cat150 only goes to Tommy's place, why?

Can get the following information from bro phantom53's thread:

" Total number of Active brothels -72 out of a total of 98 brothels in Geylang.

Total numbers of Cat 150 Gals in GL ( Est. only ) - 196 "

Doubt anyone has been to all, find a friendly and good OKT you are comfortable with and stick to him is usually the rule. After some time, he'll know your personal preferences.

How did you arrive at the figure of 80%? If the figure was so high, he would be runing a monopoly business in Gl instead of the perfect comeptition structure it is operating at now. Actually, many forumers as well as non-forumers visit various houses, they just go unreported.

:)

Ah Dez
29-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by dementedcow

just curious...

Let me give you the tip of the ice berg.

U want to know about cat150 or cat 40?

cat40 houses maybe i can tell you.. u want to ask about the number of cat40 girls... then u go check yourself.

Well..... i have to been to ALL the cat40 and cat150 houses... but that doesn't mean that i tried ALL the girls before.

The house beside 1612?? the one with the "OPEN" sign?? sure anot?? look good? or you trying to say the last 1 further down..??

1606? that 1.... got pond in the room....... sui sui

Ah Dez
29-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
arguement questions..!!!! cannot be so much....how much i dunno but total for cat 150 be 196??? mayb there wil be always be someone ard to count it to giv infor.

Why cannot be 196?

U look at some of the chiongters' bonk list.

Some of them had over 100 in the list. So why not?

Cat 40 Thai Girls

Cat 80 Malaysian/Singapore

Cat 150 Malaysian/Singapore

Cat 50 Malaysian/Singapore Aunties

And we are only talking about LEGALIZE women...

After adding the FLs , PRCs.... and also minority... Ah Quas...

Go count how many CHEE BYEs are there in Geylang...

phantom53sg
29-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Bro playboy23,

Why is it not possible to have 196 of them? If you follow my tread on Cat 150 Gals and Home base listing, you will notice that at one time, the number of gals exceeded 230.
Unfortunately, the number of retired gals outstripped those newbies approved by AV and the figure is now down to 196... I may have missed out a few of them but it should be very near to this figure. Count it for yourself....

Happy Bonking
Phantom

cuntking
30-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Looks like a topic that involves lots of figures and maths ............. bro kaixin, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

KID278
30-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
Looks like a topic that involves lots of figures and maths ............. bro kaixin, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like a question on census, there's already enough infos on it liao....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.