PDA

View Full Version : WL vs GF, wife?

Raul
27-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Pls no flaming but want to know,

do any bro find it difficult to come with partner after many sessions with WL? I mean, if WL prettier than gf or wife, then, session with gf and wife not as exciting...therefore difficult to come?

Juz thought that this is psychological side of sex health ie put under sex health issues thread.

Thxs

KID278
27-08-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Raul

do any bro find it difficult to come with partner after many sessions with WL? I mean, if WL prettier than gf or wife, then, session with gf and wife not as exciting...therefore difficult to come?

Juz thought that this is psychological side of sex health ie put under sex health issues thread.

Thxs

You already knew it was psychological, what more do you want to know....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Raul
28-08-2003, 12:17 AM
See psychologist Not to goto WL in the first place? Stop watching XXX video? Which is better?

KID278
28-08-2003, 05:44 AM
See psychologist Not to goto WL in the first place? Stop watching XXX video? Which is better?

It's a matter of decision, I cant help you decide....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
30-08-2003, 10:04 AM
Ha ha...... wat a question? maybe u wife or gf enjoys better when u take longer to cum? .... got it?

Kdajong99
30-08-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Ha ha...... wat a question? maybe u wife or gf enjoys better when u take longer to cum? .... got it?

Maybe his didi cannot even stand with his wife/gf, let alone take longer to cum. :D

OceanEleven
30-08-2003, 11:22 AM
I think the best way is to get rid of the "Roots" of your problem.:o

fun4evergood
31-08-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
I think the best way is to get rid of the "Roots" of your problem.:o

DO u mean changing the wife? ......;)

Luna
31-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
DO u mean changing the wife? ......;)

Just send her to do some facial and body upgrading. especially those boobs enhancing programmes. :D

vandom66
05-09-2003, 09:21 PM

Thxs

B4 marriage gf is the best,very exciting can do ass rimming,BBBJ, hardcore...after marriage gf become wife... less exciting now less or no ass rimming,no BBBJ and hardcore...WL is th best subsitute for all ass rimming,BBBJ and hardcore sex!!!