PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for 1st time?

Johnston
19-08-2003, 02:51 AM
*wears fire-retardant suit*
just in case.

Now, anybody know of any girls in GL that will be kind and gentle to a guy's 1st time sex-perience? Break him in, so to speak?

Cat150 recommendations? 80?
Or something else entirely?

Please assist.

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Johnston
just in case.

Now, anybody know of any girls in GL that will be kind and gentle to a guy's 1st time sex-perience? Break him in, so to speak?

Please assist.
Is your suit bomb-proof? Nowadays we don't use flame-throwers anymore. We use RPGs and missile launchers.

Our virgin boy here wanna give up his first time to a GL WL. Think the lady will give you a hongbao......

Johnston
19-08-2003, 03:30 AM
Dont say lah.

Went 2 years ago, blue like sotong kana a FAT one.
i think 40$..

2nd time better, but the sign there say 70$, i pay .... fish tank, nice looking 23 year old gal... made a "jiejie N didi" comment.

3rd time,
WTF, OKT and the gals all wondering why so young go?

I need something, Ex-plo-sive. Something... 155mm.

cat150 recommendation? Next SAF payday i go...

My virgin already given to GL gal...

Keng
19-08-2003, 09:33 AM
Hi,

U can try Small Ivy or Happy...

THey are 2 gentle, sweet & nice ladies.

the type which one sees on the street & wants to get to know them immed. Except in tis case, for $150, u get to know them 'really' well!

Enjoy...

zyxel01
19-08-2003, 10:01 AM
just in case.

Please assist.

Hi bro, just saw this thread.

If you dun mind not so pretty face, I would recommend you to try Xin Xin of L28H33. She is very friendly and service is good. Giver her a try. cat150 gal.

Cheers!
zyxel

Johnston
19-08-2003, 07:50 PM
It's ok, we're not looking for a wife what....

Heh, thanks for the honest help...
Read in the FR thread that Small Ivy gives... excellent service to say the least...

One honest question, will they mind a young guy? I dont exactly look mature. Patient and willing to go slow?

SAF supplies me with the money for such activities...

To be honest, i go for a lot of IMTs, Ranges, but have had very little IFCs and only 3 outfield exercises...

Im sure all the bros here know what i mean....

Johnston
19-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Eh, looked carefully at the Cat150 list, no small ivy or happy...
???

Im basically not looking for much... everything average can already, slim, and willing to pretend she is my GF.

Honestly not very well-versed in the art of copulation, certainly not as much as Zyxel...so, i sort of need directions.

More recommendations welcome.

(Goes back to browsing the FR threads)

Johnston
19-08-2003, 09:21 PM
Right, im HONEST to begin with.... i dont know, and im asking to start.

Seriously, who was born knowing his way around a girl? No one.

Everybody had his 1st time, and whether or not it was good depended on prior study, and some degree of natural skill.

Kindly appreciate if recommendations were avail. As a lowly SAF personnel, i cannot spend too much on cat150s..

Johnston
19-08-2003, 09:52 PM
I appreciate your candidness.

Yes, it's logical that poor NSFs should go for cat40, but i wont be going weekly, just one or 2 times a month. If you only do it once a month, should do a good one, or at least try.

All my previous experience have been cat40 (or the equivalent), and a person cant always stay with one thing,right? Must upgrade.. like government says to.

So, i will continue checking FRs and basically trying my best.
Thanks.

factor-x
19-08-2003, 10:25 PM

All my previous experience have been cat40 (or the equivalent

Wow.

One minute you're looking for a WL to guide you in losing your first, the 2nd minute you have a belt of cat40s experience under you.

Althought the cyber-world provides a convenient avenue for many sad souls to live out their fantasies, make personal claims and brags, certain details still need to be maintained to make it look credible.

Nice try n'way.

ORD loh.

Johnston
20-08-2003, 12:16 AM
I understand fully that you have grasped an error i've made and soon the flames will be coming in.

I have, until now, went to GL exactly 3, count them, 3 times to seek sex. Once when i was 16, another at 18, and again a few days ago (19 yrs). All were cat40 quality, and after my latest visit, which was very bad, i decided to try something better.

Since the old birds here seem to use SAF terminology a lot, i'd use it as far as i can. Now, after 3 failed field trainings (one average), CO has decided to hold a for real EXERCISE. The unit will be commencing active service soon, and a live-firing is needed.

As such, intelligence reports have indicated that cat150 areas are ideal for the ex, and reconnaisance is being conducted.

The previous failed trainings are being erased from the record, and it's going to be a brand new life for the new unit.

I am not in anyway bragging, 3 times in like 3 years is sad, as i previously did not have steady income to go as much as i liked. Thus, any training was restricted to IMT training and range training, totally free.

So here i am , new recruit fresh from "tekong", i kindly seek all the lau chiao's words of wisdom and anything possible to guide me to a fruitful NS life.

And the FR for the gal i had on sunday, is very short, summed up as looks innocent, cant speak much english, would have performed FJ but weapon IA. After IA unable to be cleared, had to clean weapon myself. A little massage, and clear arms. Nothing other than handjob, bj with condom. Sad actually.

Made remarks to the effect "cannot make it, dont come".
(Must have been the range i went to just before going to exercise area.)

And that's the truth, aint no fantasy being spun here.
Please hold off on your LAWs and WP grenades....

factor-x
20-08-2003, 08:22 AM
Don't worry, who doesnt make mistakes, what seperates the men from the simpletons is that the men admit their mistakes and never commit them again. You seems like a man. :)

3 times in 3 year is not sad. When I marry her, the record's gonna be 0 times in forever.

Stay-out personnel? If so, do take some time to read the many FR(s) here. Understand that SAF pays measly pay to NSFs, assuming you are not an Officer, so you will like to make the best out of your pay. Can consider leaving the recommendations to a "good" OKT too.

Hope ya have fun.

:D

zyxel01
20-08-2003, 10:03 AM
Just try out Xin Xin first.

BTW, I am not an SAF enthusiast. Suffered a lot when I was in SAF. Your terminologies in SAF are all new to me. SAF has changed a lot. I am not young anymore, so our SAF then is different from SAF now.

Do not worry, we have a few young bros here who frequent GL too. Of course one or two years older than you.

Cheers!
zyxel

smlee
20-08-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by playboy23
yr welcome........nvr c yr cat40 frs b4 leh...........out of a sudden u dunno cat 80 & 150 then u ask...........u sld contribute....eerr...mayb jus 1 fr from cat 40 to show yr sincereity........ u need to pay a fee to learn something b4 upgrading.anyway thanks for telling us tat u r the old bird 4 cat40..happie cheonging toward yr cat 80 & 150..

Honestly i have never seen yours as well.... :cool:

Keng
20-08-2003, 11:11 AM
Eh, looked carefully at the Cat150 list, no small ivy or happy...
???

Im basically not looking for much... everything average can already, slim, and willing to pretend she is my GF.

Honestly not very well-versed in the art of copulation, certainly not as much as Zyxel...so, i sort of need directions.

More recommendations welcome.

(Goes back to browsing the FR threads)

Small ivy is from 2062A & happy from 2220.
in fact, u can get them from any house...
i suggest u try one of the L28 houses, more discreet and the rooms are nicer.
dont worry, the ladies wont mind if u are yong or old, as long as they get paid at the end...

Just take that 1st step into one of the houses, u get confused if u hang around this forum too long,
tell the boss who u are looking for and wait for them to be delivered to u.

Hoping to hear your FR soon.
Cheers

KCLIM73
20-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by smlee
Honestly i have never seen yours as well.... :cool:

Hahahaha....well said... oppsss....so, bro, how? Got explaination or not? The other thread you also asked me not to spoil market leh!

anyway, he did contribute a little lar... like which house, which girl got what colour hair and got what size boobs.... but nothing much beyond that....so I guess you are right. *wink wink!!!*

smlee
20-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Hahahaha....well said... oppsss....so, bro, how? Got explaination or not? The other thread you also asked me not to spoil market leh!

anyway, he did contribute a little lar... like which house, which girl got what colour hair and got what size boobs.... but nothing much beyond that....so I guess you are right. *wink wink!!!*

Honestly not everybody can write FR. For my case and my limited vocabulary, i really can't write something proper...

What i can do is you ask , i answer

and also join in the flame war if necessary...:D

poolhot.
20-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by smlee
Honestly not everybody can write FR. For my case and my limited vocabulary, i really can't write something proper...

What i can do is you ask , i answer

and also join in the flame war if necessary...:D

Since U say U cant write properly, mayb U can do it in point form like wat I do. here a example
Short FR on H10 G9
Looks-6/10
Boobs-6/10 [A cups]
French-8/10 [Delicious]
Catbathe-8/10 [almost everywhere]
BBBJ-7/10 [Suction is good but no deep throat]
Pussy Licking-8/10 [She really enjoy it as can taste e cum juice]
FJ-7/10 [Fcuk in 3 posns and she a real moaner]

Hope tis will help U to write a FR or U wish us to ask U qns? keke

Hot Stuff
Liverpool Sucks

Johnston
20-08-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Keng
Small ivy is from 2062A & happy from 2220.
in fact, u can get them from any house...
i suggest u try one of the L28 houses, more discreet and the rooms are nicer.
dont worry, the ladies wont mind if u are yong or old, as long as they get paid at the end...

Just take that 1st step into one of the houses, u get confused if u hang around this forum too long,
tell the boss who u are looking for and wait for them to be delivered to u.

Hoping to hear your FR soon.
Cheers

Yes, bro Zxyel intro me to tommy, who i gather seems to have many good stuffs.... :D

But last sunday i go look see, dont know is it i look young , or like window-shopper, i go a certain house around L22 see 3 times, then the OKT turn me away. Some hses also dont even let me see.

And always i wonder are the gals amazed that so young will visit them, my sunday cat40 gal was like " O.O" and said somethings to the OKT that i didnt understand.

Actually, i am thinking, maybe this forum can have a sticky thread saying "BEST of" pointing to the best gals in each cat...

Thanks, i will go look at the FR threads again.

With SAF paying me 350$, i can only afford one visit per month.... so must make it good.

smlee
21-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
Since U say U cant write properly, mayb U can do it in point form like wat I do. here a example
Short FR on H10 G9
Looks-6/10
Boobs-6/10 [A cups]
French-8/10 [Delicious]
Catbathe-8/10 [almost everywhere]
BBBJ-7/10 [Suction is good but no deep throat]
Pussy Licking-8/10 [She really enjoy it as can taste e cum juice]
FJ-7/10 [Fcuk in 3 posns and she a real moaner]

Hope tis will help U to write a FR or U wish us to ask U qns? keke

Hot Stuff
Liverpool Sucks

ok..i'll follow your format for the FR and i will certainly answer qn if i can ....me just a amateur fucker