PDA

View Full Version : Will masterburation affect u ?

GLcheonger
19-08-2003, 01:11 AM
Hey , i am a GL & HC cheonger but also like to masterburate sometimes when no cash or lazy to drive down to HC or Gl or when watch xxx movie or RA movies ( big tits , sexy babes)

So let discuss will masterburation affect your sex or daily life ?
Think is affecting my sex life.

some ppl feel masterburate feel better than sex , is it true ?

Or will it affect your energy or health.

I got 1 amazing friend can master 3 times at 1 go and can still go GL fuck woman ..Powerful seah ...

Bros pls tok here .Tks

KID278
19-08-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by GLcheonger
Hey , i am a GL & HC cheonger but also like to masterburate sometimes when no cash or lazy to drive down to HC or Gl or when watch xxx movie or RA movies ( big tits , sexy babes)

I got 1 amazing friend can master 3 times at 1 go and can still go GL fuck woman ..Powerful seah ...

Bros pls tok here .Tks

Geezz...you seems to have an obsession with questions about masturbation that you have to keep starting new thread about it huh!....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

foolish_
19-08-2003, 08:10 AM

Bros pls tok here .Tks

DIY is usually reserve for those poor souls who are either not getting satisfactory sex or no sex at all. It is also applied when one feels extremely horny with no outlet for sex at that point (or maybe no cash for commercial sex).

In anyway, I dun see how it can affect their health.....energy wise....thats altogether another thing.

Your fren who can DIY 3 times then go down to GL for another session is an extreme case.....guess he views sex, ejaculation and orgasm differently from others.

Lastly, as KID has pointed out quite correctly, u seem to enjoy discussion on the topic of DIY.....are u having problems controlling ur desires to DIY?......if yes, seeking professional help would be a better choice...........why I say this, I have read reports abt men who become so obsess with DIY that they totally neglect sex with their wives, leading to extra-marital affairs on the part of the spouse......hope my reply helped......:cool:

factor-x
19-08-2003, 09:40 PM
GLcheonger,

You did not elaborate on how exactly is masturbating affecting your personal sex life.

Sometimes, humans like to be alone and explore their own bodies or fantasize for a while, that's where the act of masturbation comes in. more time or other, we need to feel the touch of another human, that's where real sex comes in.

Both situtations are normal. Masturbation has not been proven to cause any real health problems except in the odd cases where one gets excessively-obsessed with masturbation and revolve their lives around it. Everything you do burns energy, even sleeping. So, yes, masturbating is considered work done by the human body, and thus will burn joules and affect your energy level.

If your friend had the intention of heading down to GL, what was his motive of masturbating 3X in a row prior to the trip? Powerful is not the adjective I would use to describe him.

factor-x
19-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
the motive is very clear...he got a special frend..do 3 times.. plus 1 more time extra.:eek:

Maybe the friend did the 3X DIY, then thought to himself:

"Cool! I've just saved myself $450, so maybe I'll use $150 out of the $450 savings for a cheong @ GL."

Above example assumed he visited a $150cat.

:D

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 11:47 PM

Bros pls tok here .Tks

PCC 3 times in a row, 4th time cum out what? Blood? Got so much sperm to spare meh?:confused:

foolish_
20-08-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
PCC 3 times in a row, 4th time cum out what? Blood? Got so much sperm to spare meh?:confused:

4th time nothing come out.....so he remove the condom and showed to the gal and ask for discount as she could not make him cum.....hehehe.....:D

KCLIM73
20-08-2003, 03:46 PM
PCC 3 times first so go there will not cum so fast. can fuck the girl longer... young what....

pple like me so old liao.... 2nd time can tahan long long already.

Rof|maoxz
20-08-2003, 04:32 PM
How come the masterbating issue always repeated? Buay sian arh?

cheongkid
20-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by foolish_
4th time nothing come out.....so he remove the condom and showed to the gal and ask for discount as she could not make him cum.....hehehe.....:D
like that also can ah??? :rolleyes:

cheongkid
20-08-2003, 05:08 PM
too much masturbation can make you BLIND!!! :eek:

KCLIM73
20-08-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
too much masturbation can make you BLIND!!! :eek:

Stevie Wonder?

KCLIM73
20-08-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz

Grooming the next generation of singaporeans mah...we must teach them what is right and what's wrong. They are our 'guo2 jia1 dong4 liang2'!

cheongkid
20-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Stevie Wonder?
"I just called to say I love you..." :cool:

foolish_
21-08-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz

Times are bad.....no wife, no gf, no $$$ for paid sex, no looks for ONS.....so resort to masturbation loh.......wait we dun teach......they cannot control and go on a raping rampage become worst rite???....:D

KCLIM73
21-08-2003, 09:33 AM

Brother! Dun lar! You are making my hair stand!

KCLIM73
21-08-2003, 09:34 AM
Times are bad.....no wife, no gf, no $$$ for paid sex, no looks for ONS.....so resort to masturbation loh.......wait we dun teach......they cannot control and go on a raping rampage become worst rite???....:D

But $20 gets you a fuck right??? Can't remember which thread though....heh heh...

foolish_
21-08-2003, 11:08 AM
But $20 gets you a fuck right??? Can't remember which thread though....heh heh...

U forgotten....our GLcheonger fren need 4 shots. He only got $20 bucks....so need to PCC 3 times first b4 go cheong mah........then if 4th time nothing come out, can ask for $10 discount....lol.....:D

KCLIM73
21-08-2003, 11:15 AM
U forgotten....our GLcheonger fren need 4 shots. He only got $20 bucks....so need to PCC 3 times first b4 go cheong mah........then if 4th time nothing come out, can ask for $10 discount....lol.....:D

So penetration costs only $10?

waypastprime
21-08-2003, 02:48 PM

The next time when we go KTV together, u must sing this song for the gal...... Haha.... :D

foolish_
21-08-2003, 04:04 PM
So penetration costs only $10?

I really dun know....maybe u can ask GLcheonger fren....:o

KID278
22-08-2003, 04:53 AM

You can get a decent bonk in petain....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.