PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a cocktail pick to poke my lychee. :p (In need of a fling/FB.)

Pages : [1] 2

lychee-martini
19-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Alright, pardon my humourous thread title. ;) I am simply in need of a gentleman who can be my activity partner.

I just need someone who I can share my life with. Not being romantic or such. I mean to say someone who is not just an FB; but also a friend I can wine and dine with, have intelligent conversations with, and I might(?) get zapped for saying this- go shopping with. It's just that I have so much free time!!! I could do with some company.

A self-introduction
I am 23, chinese, above-average to good-looking depending on subjective male opinion, above average height- in between 1.65m-1.7m, 34-24-34 in vital statistics, small C/D cup, quite toned but still curvy, rather fair, rather slim. I have long curly/wavy black hair, no tattoos, no weird piercings. I don't smoke, drink quite abit, am well-groomed, very horny/wild, ETC.

Basically, I like to believe I am quite alright looks-wise but I know I'm no supermodel. Appearance is truly subjective and a matter of preference. One man's meat is another man's poison, as often quoted around here.

Criteria

-Chinese male
-Above 1.7m (I love to wear heels and may end up taller.)
-Age 26 and above
-Average-looking and above
-Toned/Fit
-Skilled lover
-Gentlemanly/Caring
-Will be there for me when I need him. (Not unreasonable-beck-and-call type but more of reachable-during-emergencies type.)
-Will gladly buy me a pair of nice shoes every month. (If you feel I don't deserve it at any point in time, I will pay out of my own pocket.)
-Must fulfill all above criteria.

I ask for alot and take alot because I also have much to give. My logic is that it makes no sense to go lower than what I already have. My FB's are mostly rich playboys... but they're all busy and some are real dickheads. I just want an experienced player who can charm me.

I know someone will definitely say something like: "You think what?! You golden cunt/CB/abalone ah?" OR "School holidays! Must be another joker!" OR "If really so pretty why cannot find outside?"
The reason why I post here is that any agenda/motive can be openly declared and laid bare, unlike in the real world where there's so much hesitation and doubt because you're not sure what the other party wants/is thinking; which is why I am making it clear right here, rather than going to some club and ending up with with a ONS. :(

Interested parties please PM me or send an email to [email protected] with as much detail about yourself as possible and kindly attach a recent picture of yourself. NPNT! (No picture, no talk!) Thank you. :D

p/s If you do not fulfill half the criteria, please don't bother trying your luck. Sorry, just being realistic.

raptor
19-06-2009, 09:48 AM
1st to setup camp here :D

Minty Mint
19-06-2009, 10:20 AM
-Will gladly buy me a pair of nice shoes every month. (If you feel I don't deserve it at any point in time, I will pay out of my own pocket.)

I would to buy you a pair Jimmy Choo heels.:) Unfortunately, I don't really correspond to some of your criteria.

Hope you able to find one soon.

lychee-martini
19-06-2009, 10:32 AM

I would to buy you a pair Jimmy Choo heels.:) Unfortunately, I don't really correspond to some of your criteria.

Hope you able to find one soon.

Well done, bro Minty Mint! :p You seem to understand women and shoes and uh... mints? haha.

I personally prefer Giuseppe Zanotti or YSL because I'm kind of flamboyant. But Jimmy Choo is very nice as well!

brudder
19-06-2009, 10:33 AM
inviting I muz say...

dudes, what are you waiting for? :)

huat_ah_888
19-06-2009, 10:57 AM
In this world, you choose ppl, ppl also choose you. Asking for pics is reasonable but vice versa.

Wynhan
19-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Nice! That's a Fashion Statement:cool:
Well, you are certainly a sophisticated maiden with a high fashion expertise.

With my warm regards

TheSpecial-One
19-06-2009, 11:37 AM
I wrote in and just want to give it a shot!
lol

lychee-martini
19-06-2009, 05:38 PM
In this world, you choose ppl, ppl also choose you. Asking for pics is reasonable but vice versa.
Of course I have pictures but I won't post them here. I will be willing to share them with potential candidates. :)

raptor
19-06-2009, 06:13 PM
I fit all ur criteria except for height, I'm 1.65m

Eastpipper
19-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Will be glad to meet you up, but I defintely don't fit into your criteria.:(

Cos I can't buy you a pair of shoes every month, Slippers maybe...kekeke

I believe you got tons of them here....good luck

lychee-martini
19-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Will be glad to meet you up, but I defintely don't fit into your criteria.:(

Cos I can't buy you a pair of shoes every month, Slippers maybe...kekeke

I believe you got tons of them here....good luck
Thanks bro, please don't be sad. There is definitely a girl out there who will like you for who you are. :)

wahlanz
19-06-2009, 06:29 PM
wow!

you're an interesting confident lady.

sexy...

Wahlanz! :D

bonk.explorer
20-06-2009, 01:38 AM
u write nicely

couple of queries on behalf of all bros

1. criteria could almost pass as those for looking for steady bf! unless u r looking to develop things further with ur fav fb. if only for fling/fb, married can? otherwise fulfil ur criteria

2. how often emergencies happen. at least those emergencies when u feel needy. fb shd not need to function like bf u know. will u gladly try to limit to one emergency mthly as i would gladly buy u a pair of shoes mthly?

3. y u hv so much free time. do u not hv to work. related to how often u hv emergencies crop up

otherwise i thought u sound really sweet. i can identify with the second part of what u r writing. hv had a few gd girls like u who jus love cock and hv had enuf of pleasuring urself and hv no other way to turn to.

since this is a swinging section, a sig no. of bros r possibly married. if u r looking for a charmer, as they say the good men r all taken or married. certainly gives it a diff flavor. only downside i c is dining in more exclusive places n internet shopping with the odd shopping trip abroad

Colsane
20-06-2009, 09:03 AM
hmmmm....i think i fit all your criteria except tone/fit. I am slim fit rather than muscular fit. If you think this is fine for you, i will send you my photo.

ralfhero
20-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Wow this is cool. I totally dun fit ...guess camping for me haha.

KinJioKar
20-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Alright, pardon my humourous thread title. ;) I am simply in need of a gentleman who can be my activity partner.

I just need someone who I can share my life with. Not being romantic or such. I mean to say someone who is not just an FB; but also a friend I can wine and dine with, have intelligent conversations with, and I might(?) get zapped for saying this- go shopping with. It's just that I have so much free time!!! I could do with some company.

A self-introduction
I am 23, chinese, above-average to good-looking depending on subjective male opinion, above average height- in between 1.65m-1.7m, 34-24-34 in vital statistics, small C/D cup, quite toned but still curvy, rather fair, rather slim. I have long curly/wavy black hair, no tattoos, no weird piercings. I don't smoke, drink quite abit, am well-groomed, very horny/wild, ETC.

Basically, I like to believe I am quite alright looks-wise but I know I'm no supermodel. Appearance is truly subjective and a matter of preference. One man's meat is another man's poison, as often quoted around here.

Criteria

-Chinese male
-Age 26 and above
-Toned/Fit
-Skilled lover
-Gentlemanly/Caring
-Will be there for me when I need him. (Not unreasonable-beck-and-call type but more of reachable-during-emergencies type.)

I ask for alot and take alot because I also have much to give. My logic is that it makes no sense to go lower than what I already have. My FB's are mostly rich playboys... but they're all busy and some are real dickheads. I just want an experienced player who can charm me.

I know someone will definitely say something like: "You think what?! You golden cunt/CB/abalone ah?" OR "School holidays! Must be another joker!" OR "If really so pretty why cannot find outside?"
The reason why I post here is that any agenda/motive can be openly declared and laid bare, unlike in the real world where there's so much hesitation and doubt because you're not sure what the other party wants/is thinking; which is why I am making it clear right here, rather than going to some club and ending up with with a ONS. :(

Interested parties please PM me or send an email to [email protected] with as much detail about yourself as possible and kindly attach a recent picture of yourself. NPNT! (No picture, no talk!) Thank you. :D

p/s If you do not fulfill half the criteria, please don't bother trying your luck. Sorry, just being realistic.

In the line of interviewing potential candidates, i always hire those who really have what it takes and not just look good on paper. Show us what it takes for you to command these criteria and I am sure you would have no lack of applicants.

fl_slayer
20-06-2009, 05:25 PM

p/s If you do not fulfill half the criteria, please don't bother trying your luck. Sorry, just being realistic.[/B]

guess u have been in sbf for some time, cause you know the terms like golden cb , y use a new nick and post?:D

so wat was your previous nick? you sound so familiar, are a GUY in disguise just trying to make bros here dripping?

am just trying to assume./////:p

imaginative
20-06-2009, 05:25 PM

I just wonder why don't you get yourself a proper boyfriend, since u have are so confident of yourself, instead of finding a FB or "partner" here?

fl_slayer
20-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Well done, bro Minty Mint! :p You seem to understand women and shoes and uh... mints? haha.

I personally prefer Giuseppe Zanotti or YSL because I'm kind of flamboyant. But Jimmy Choo is very nice as well!

wat the f#$%^, this type of shoes can cost from $500 to a few thousand singapore dollar.

can bros buy her BATA shoes or make in china heels?

even charles and keith i find it too expensive.good marketing stragies, if you guys dun buy shoes for her or he but can give her cash in exchange if you guys can read between the lines:D

Minty Mint
20-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Please pardon me for my bold interpretation of what kind of men who you hope to meet.

I sincerely would remark it as:

50% Friendship - 30% A relationship with no attachment - 20% Frienefits (FB)

Friendship
Somebody who she can share/engage her problems with but also share many memorable occasions. Basically, lend an ear to.

Relationship
A connection that brings two individuals together with no worries of breaking up. She will also have the freedom of dating other guys. I would say more than a mutual understanding.

But wait, this very tricky. She has criteria too.
Like many local Singapore ladies whom they hope to find one as their future "Mr Right".

Firstly, a true 100% gentleman/boyfriend who could show much caring for her in both physically and mentally. Someone who would stand by her in her hour of needs.

Secondly, Looks! You must be (at least) quite a looker. One who is manly and is aesthetically pleasing. Perhaps, a calm demeanor with appearance - style (She is into fashion) - smart (she prefers intelligent conversations not gossiping about Tom Dick Harry).

Third, White Collar category. You don't have to own ONE°15 Marina or RMYC club membership in order to know her. Reason: Most of her friends are Rich Playboy. What she really wants is somebody who can pamper her (buy her stuffs once awhile), wine and dine.

Frienefits (FB)
Lastly, FB. Rather than just involving with casual sex, "SEX" should be serious or with commitment. Fulfilling her needs and yours. Not just hooker and client type of bonding. Remember! She wants a Skilled Lover.

Above all. Most importantly, be TRUE to her though no strings attachment involved.

My apologies if I had written a wrong analyst about your search posting

Cheers!

cherrignon
20-06-2009, 07:03 PM
really interested to see this golden cb...

there is a knife on top of lust, don't let it fall on you and chop off your little bro.

lychee-martini
20-06-2009, 09:18 PM
couple of queries on behalf of all bros

1. if only for fling/fb, married can?
2. will u gladly try to limit to one emergency mthly as i would gladly buy u a pair of shoes mthly?
3. y u hv so much free time.
4. if u r looking for a charmer, as they say the good men r all taken or married. certainly gives it a diff flavor. only downside i c is dining in more exclusive places n internet shopping with the odd shopping trip abroad
1. Married, sure, but must be able to draw a clear line. I certainly can.
2. Emergencies i.e. I am stuck at home, really sick and can't get to the doctor's on my own so maybe you send me to the clinic and take care of me for a few hours sort of thing.
3. I am working flexible hours and completing a degree at the same time.
4. I eat anything from hawker to haute cuisine, as long as it tastes good. And yes, I agree. 90% of good men are taken and the rest are too busy working.:o Internet shopping is fine with me. Don't need to go overseas.
hmmmm....i think i fit all your criteria except tone/fit. I am slim fit rather than muscular fit. If you think this is fine for you, i will send you my photo.
As long as you're fit, it's fine... so do send your picture in. Thanks. :)
Show us what it takes for you to command these criteria and I am sure you would have no lack of applicants.
Have mentioned that I am more than willing to share my pictures with potential candidates. :)
guess u have been in sbf for some time, cause you know the terms like golden cb , y use a new nick and post?
so wat was your previous nick? you sound so familiar, are a GUY in disguise just trying to make bros here dripping?
am just trying to assume.
I've been reading extensively, including the acronyms thread meant for newbies... Thus I understand most of the terms. Am not a guy. Bro raptor can vouch for me because he has seen my pic. Why would I bother to spend so much effort on a bogus thread?!!!
I just wonder why don't you get yourself a proper boyfriend, since u have are so confident of yourself, instead of finding a FB or "partner" here?
Just got out of a bad relationship. Not ready to jump back into one so quickly but still have the need for a man. Proper boyfriend not easy to find. Bro, you find for me la?:D

lychee-martini
20-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Please pardon me for my bold interpretation of what kind of men who you hope to meet.

I sincerely would remark it as:

50% Friendship - 30% A relationship with no attachment - 20% Frienefits (FB)

Above all. Most importantly, be TRUE to her though no strings attachment involved.

My apologies if I had written a wrong analyst about your search posting

Cheers!

You're mostly right. But if he still wants variety(other girls), what can I do right? :p I am not his gf, I have no right to control him. But if he prefers me to have just him and if he can fulfill all my needs, I don't see why I cannot be the one to stay TRUE. :)

bonk.explorer
20-06-2009, 10:08 PM
1. Married, sure, but must be able to draw a clear line. I certainly can.

ur awareness is at least mildly reassuring. as my disapproving buddy always says, 6Fs of dealing with women must be truncated to 3Fs after marriage to avoid the girl giving u a messy end.

before: Find-Follow-Feed-Finger(test water)-Fuck-Forget
after: Find-Fuck-Forget

2. Emergencies i.e. I am stuck at home, really sick and can't get to the doctor's on my own so maybe you send me to the clinic and take care of me for a few hours sort of thing.

this one is kinda tricky. i can even bring the doctor to u, but most pple only need the doctor for the mc, whereas u r not working n dun need mc. sick jus means lots of sleep and u will get well enuf to fuck again. this is where i think our expectations do not meet. i believe fb shd be more of sharing gd times tog (cf bf gotta share both gd n bad times). when each is not feeling up to it, shd just take time out and not waste each other's time; resume merry-making ie fucking when ready again

3. I am working flexible hours and completing a degree at the same time.
4. I eat anything from hawker to haute cuisine, as long as it tastes good. And yes, I agree. 90% of good men are taken and the rest are too busy working. Internet shopping is fine with me. Don't need to go overseas.

eventually, overseas fucktrip is the ultimate best thing my dear. shop eat and fuck nonstop on foreign soil.

overall, i believe u jus wanna hv a friend with special privileges. might be gd to hv more than one. look out for my mail in ur inbox

lychee-martini
21-06-2009, 05:19 AM

this one is kinda tricky. i can even bring the doctor to u, but most pple only need the doctor for the mc, whereas u r not working n dun need mc. sick jus means lots of sleep and u will get well enuf to fuck again. this is where i think our expectations do not meet. i believe fb shd be more of sharing gd times tog (cf bf gotta share both gd n bad times). when each is not feeling up to it, shd just take time out and not waste each other's time; resume merry-making ie fucking when ready again

This part sounds sort of like: only got fuck, no buddy... in the fuck-buddy relationship. Even friends... have to share both good and bad times. If my best friend calls me up to send her to the doc's, I would! Don't even say best friend... normal friend also. Have to say I seldom fall ill but when I do, it's raging high fever and to the extent where I can hardly walk. It's not gonna get better just through sleeping. I don't need an MC but I certainly need MEDICINE. I don't stay with family and they're kinda busy at work. Usually have to drag myself to the hospital and feel so shitty and helpless. Just a simple send-me-to-the-doc's. Really not too difficult isn't it? :o

YingYang
21-06-2009, 09:01 AM
you sound like a decent girl who just lacks of love and attention to some needs. You shouldn't be here. :(

mogu
21-06-2009, 10:15 AM
End of the day, some people can afford to look at her or be her FB. For all others we just sit one corner and look at post bah. :D Camping here to my reading pleasure. Dun think i can afford to support this activity :p

Funky-Kuku
21-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Just curious, you sound like you can easily get men to queue from changi to jurong for you. Why do you need to find that special someone from here?

sincity2005
21-06-2009, 10:38 AM
i fit all your criteria & more actually. Just emailed you with attachment. :)

RamBro
21-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Criteria
[LIST=1]
-Chinese male

Aiyo, angmoh cannot apply :( Well, good luck lychee-martini :)

all4great2
21-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Nice to see a thread here from a female samster looking for a FB for a change :D

However, seems to crossing the fine-line between FB and FL ....

This is how much a pair of giuseppe zanotti shoes may cost:

Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes : Giuseppe Zanotti On Sale: Discount - Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I80125 Sandal (http://astore.amazon.com/discount.giuseppe.zanotti.shoes.sale-20/detail/B0018IPMLU/176-6978939-3580360)

And this is in US$ ...

lychee-martini
21-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Aiyo, angmoh cannot apply :( Well, good luck lychee-martini :)

No harm trying but chances will be lower lah because I guess I'm a big fan of Singaporean men for some reason. haha. Sorry. :o

If it is any consolation to the bro's here, I have been said to have very unusual taste in men by my girlfriends- in addition to the universally good-looking ones we could all agree on. So if you're feeling unsure about the looks part, please please just send in a recent pic alright? You won't know till you've tried! :p

Cheers everyone, have a happy Sunday/Father's Day!

XOXO

megaman69
21-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Don't see any positive feedback or fr from this thread :cool:
I recommended you can go disco or pubbing u sure can choose your pick there
All the best for you hunt lady

kenneth21
21-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Much as i understand from TS point that she needs a photo to filter out potential candidate. Have anyone thought that she maybe someone who has lurked around in this forum for quite sometime? or even worse, aimmed to catch a particular person?

Not trying to put a wet blanket. but bros with long term commitment, do be safe and give it a miss.

lychee-martini
21-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Nice to see a thread here from a female samster looking for a FB for a change :D

You and bro fl_slayer share the same sentiments. However, allow me to explain...

If I actually received cash, I would save it and spend it on a wise investment like property rather than shoes. Spending huge amounts of cash on shoes is a major liability. But shoe collecting just happens to be a very important hobby of mine, which is why I am willing to spend out of my own pocket. If I am crossing the line, you're basically saying that I am an FL and just trying to trick bro's here into paying for what I would have bought with my earnings using this FB ploy. But doesn't work that way- 'cause if I was being FL, I wouldn't use the money I earn to buy shoes. It would have to be something more important than just shoes for me to sell myself.

And thus, shoes received from an FB would be more like gifts of appreciation than payment. The incentive lies in the good SEX, not in the SHOES. I just want to be pampered with Jimmy Choos lah. That's all. I have seen fugly girls being gifted with Manolo Blahniks, and I think... How come I don't have this type of kang tao when I am 100x hotter? Just kidding.:D

lychee-martini
21-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Don't see any positive feedback or fr from this thread :cool:
I recommended you can go disco or pubbing u sure can choose your pick there
All the best for you hunt lady

This is not FL dome. What FR?!! :rolleyes: But I have mentioned SBF is different from pubbing/clubbing. In the real world, it's difficult to be so straightforward. I can't just walk up to some dude and say: Hey handsome! Wanna be my fb?! :p

Much as i understand from TS point that she needs a photo to filter out potential candidate. Have anyone thought that she maybe someone who has lurked around in this forum for quite sometime? or even worse, aimmed to catch a particular person?

I am not married/attached dude. And I don't really bother if my ex's wanna screw around in SBF. So you want me to catch who? Catch you issit? Teehee.

Nice to see a thread here from a female samster looking for a FB for a change

Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes : Giuseppe Zanotti On Sale: Discount - Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I80125 Sandal (http://astore.amazon.com/discount.giuseppe.zanotti.shoes.sale-20/detail/B0018IPMLU/176-6978939-3580360)

And this is in US$ ...

Bro, your link doesn't do justice to one of my favourite shoe designers. Look here instead- I like 70% of the stuff on this page! :eek:

Giuseppe Zanotti: Giuseppe Zanotti Women's Shoes (Page 2) - Free Shipping (http://couture.zappos.com/n/es/d/722668328/order_by/price_asc/page/2.html)

raptor
21-06-2009, 01:21 PM

And this is in US$ ...

the shoes do not come with diamonds? or the picture did not reflect it?

all4great2
21-06-2009, 01:22 PM
If I am crossing the line, you're basically saying that I am an FL and just trying to trick bro's here into paying for what I would have bought with my earnings using this FB ploy.

And thus, shoes received from an FB would be more like gifts of appreciation than payment. I just want to be pampered with Jimmy Choos lah. That's all. I have seen fugly girls being gifted with Manolo Blahniks, and I think... How come I don't have this type of kang tao when I am 100x hotter? Just kidding.:D

Barter trade is one of the oldest form of transaction/exchange of goods/services. No lah, not saying u trying to trick anyone but just that it becomes more of a transaction when u expect material compensation in return. No right, no wrong :)

Yah, Jimmy Choo shoes looks just as good and cheaper :D:

Jimmy Choo Shoes (http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductCategoryAttributeLink.ice;jsessionid=FEEC40 7F396541B6E7A197187DB4961B.JimmyChooAS6?paId=CLAS&value=02&layout=departmentprod.layout&selectedProduct=&paId2=AVAILABLE_ONLINE&value2=true&filterValueAlias=Shoe&filterNameAlias=Style&addFilter=TYPE&filterValue=010&productsPerPage=6)

bonk.explorer
21-06-2009, 01:47 PM
haha this investigation into shoes is really tickling me

a gd fb is priceless, as long as lines r drawn

waiting to c wat u r made of.... many skeptics here eager to be silenced

raptor
21-06-2009, 02:54 PM
me too, I'm a sucker for girls' cute pedicured feet with nice shoes! hmmmm :D

kenneth21
21-06-2009, 05:32 PM
I am not married/attached dude. And I don't really bother if my ex's wanna screw around in SBF. So you want me to catch who? Catch you issit? Teehee.

Catch me? well, i wouldn't mind being caught by you and be wowed at how much you can offer. Actually, I would like to have a Friend like you too. But as much as i would like to, i don't think i can fit into your criteria.

As you have mentioned, your FBs are mostly rich playboys and hence, i doubt i am able to substantiate the kind of lifestly you have when you are with them.

This also mean that your kindself, have to actually settle for something less. and instead of having an experience player who can charm you and put you in the mood, I cant for all these things require quite some money involved.

If you do need ideas, i can provide some.

However, if you are looking for a friend who will be willing to be there when you need him, ie; bringing you to the doctor, or to go shopping with or just to hang around with. I can be the one.

No 2 sides of me, i'm just a normal guy with normal income. Don't wear flashy clothes or drive european cars. I am not able to bring you for fine dinning or purchase those shoe which cost in the region of hundreds every month.

Answer to your 1st criteria onwards

1. i am definately chinese male
2. Definately above 1.7m
3. going to be 26 soon, and i dun think this will be a major problem
4. 7 years ago while accompanying my friend to a modelling agency, my friend did not get it but instead the person asked if i am keen. i declined.
5. It's a matter of 2-3 months to get toned and fit
6. skilled? subjected to individuals.
7. I can be caring and gentlemanly towards you.
8. I can be there for you in times of emergencies.
9. I might not have the spending power for expensive shoes every month. but for a friend, once every few months? lol...

If this is what you do not mind, pm me. :)

babyhippogal
21-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Hot sexy criterias and a powerful 1st post :p
You go girl !

pity though, many in here are just for the "CHEAP, wham bam ty mdm" :mad:
They don't know how to appreciate higher class girls. :(

GundamZero
21-06-2009, 10:49 PM
dun tink i suit ur criteria... not slim... haha. well, can be friend if u wan...

Wynhan
21-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey Miss lychee-martini,

Shall we hav dinner together... jus dinner.

I mean it;)

fl_slayer
21-06-2009, 11:28 PM
You and bro fl_slayer share the same sentiments. However, allow me to explain...

.:D

err y my name mention?

am different from other bros here and there is only one fl_slayer in this forum.
well, if you need advice of investing in property, i might be able to help you growth your wealth by investing the right property and maximise your returns.

but i cant afford your expensive hobbies like buying atas shoes, but i can offer to purchase your worn panties at a price.:D

pls ignore me if i tok too much cock here.

lychee-martini
22-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Hey Miss lychee-martini,

Shall we hav dinner together... jus dinner.

I mean it;)
Why not? As long as you can assure me it will not be a waste of my time to dine with you. :) PM me please.

After the dinner, you can come back here and let everyone know if I am really a GUY. :D

fl_slayer
22-06-2009, 07:30 AM
dear lychee martini,
will like to invite you to our TCSS gathering, will you be keen to join us?

we have guys driving ferrari, porche for this gathering and are good looking and we also have tcs actor joining us.

please advice if you are keen to meet us. no obligation.:D

onion_rings
22-06-2009, 08:48 AM

Got something interesting here? :p

fl_slayer
22-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Got something interesting here? :p

hmm..do you have $500 to a few thousand to spare to buy a pair of shoe a month ?in return she will offer her GF service to you bro. sound like a good deal?

bro onion ring is our cashking here.i strongly recomend him to lychee martinee:D

onion_rings
22-06-2009, 01:09 PM
hmm..do you have $500 to a few thousand to spare to buy a pair of shoe a month ?in return she will offer her GF service to you bro. sound like a good deal?

bro onion ring is our cashking here.i strongly recomend him to lychee martinee:D

oic.... Uses cash in return for GFE... But alas nowadays i only looking for

"priceless"
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart ;) :p

Lychee
22-06-2009, 01:46 PM
dear lychee martini,

lychee martini bo eng cum. Lychee can cum or not? :rolleyes:

fl_slayer
22-06-2009, 02:08 PM
lychee martini bo eng cum. Lychee can cum or not? :rolleyes:

no wonder i find this nick so familiar, yes lychee, papaya, durian, banana ,pineapple all can cum to the gathering and we will have a fruit party

TinTin130670
22-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Wow...so happening here....:D
Bro Slayer...u book yr air-tix yet??
Every1 waiting for u...:rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

Green Man
22-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Haha this thread tio hijack :rolleyes:

greenie
22-06-2009, 04:18 PM
lychee martini bo eng cum. Lychee can cum or not? :

you bend down and see whether can cum anot. . :eek: :rolleyes:

Haha this thread tio hijack :rolleyes:

hijack by who hah?? :rolleyes:

greenboy
22-06-2009, 04:58 PM
no wonder i find this nick so familiar, yes lychee, papaya, durian, banana ,pineapple all can cum to the gathering and we will have a fruit party

hold it in Sector G lah. Then we will have plenty of durian friends there also. haha.

hoosdathu
22-06-2009, 08:41 PM
1. -Chinese male
2. -only 1.68m (I love to wear flip-flops some more)
3. -onky 32-years-young
4. -Average-looking and below
5. -Toned as a bone/Fit as a pig
6. -Semi-skilled lover (no certificate to show though)
7. -Gentlemanly/but Caring to the point of Ladylike can anot?
8. -Will be here for you when you need me
9. -Will gladly buy you a pair of nice bra every month
10. -just bumping up your thread for fun :P

besafe
22-06-2009, 09:05 PM
It's just that I have so much free time!!! I could do with some company.

Hi Sister!
What you do for a living?:)

sbfArmPai
22-06-2009, 09:47 PM
If it is any consolation to the bro's here, I have been said to have very unusual taste in men by my girlfriends- in addition to the universally good-looking ones we could all agree on. So if you're feeling unsure about the looks part, please please just send in a recent pic alright? You won't know till you've tried! :p

XOXO

hi sis, do i fit the bill? that's me in my avatar. if you wanna see me in real person , come down CV to look for me. ;)

my stats.
look: see avatar
race:mixed
height: 180
weight: 50kg
body:muscular, sexy
Job: private student & um mae chu lai pai :D

lychee-martini
23-06-2009, 12:18 AM
dear lychee martini,

we have guys driving ferrari, porche for this gathering and are good looking and we also have tcs actor joining us.

Dear bro fl_slayer, will make an appearance if I decide to. However, am not a big fan of Geylang area.

By the way, bro, please stop misleading readers.:) I am not exchanging services of any kind for money. I already mentioned I am willing to shell out my own money for the shoes. I made it such that only if the person who pays feels that I deserve it, then I will take it. I will not take what I do not deserve. And if the person who pays feels that I derserve to have the shoes, it's his prerogative. And no, I do not want a stupid Robert. I want a smart guy who knows whether he is being taken advantage of. A guy who will pay only when he sees the need to and if the lady deserves it.

i1Rambutan
23-06-2009, 07:09 AM

How's come my nick not include :p

quekster82
23-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Wah sound interesting! Y not i counter propose. Are u willing to accept a guy who can fit all ur criteria but don't have the $ to do wat is needed to charm u? But u are the one that have to buy gifts for him? In other words a Siao Bai Lian? :D Just a thought nothing serious. Anyway Good Luck in finding someone to cure ur loneliness.:)

fl_slayer
24-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Dear bro fl_slayer, will make an appearance if I decide to. However, am not a big fan of Geylang area.

By the way, bro, please stop misleading readers.:) I am not exchanging services of any kind for money. I already mentioned I am willing to shell out my own money for the shoes. I made it such that only if the person who pays feels that I deserve it, then I will take it. I will not take what I do not deserve. And if the person who pays feels that I derserve to have the shoes, it's his prerogative. And no, I do not want a stupid Robert. I want a smart guy who knows whether he is being taken advantage of. A guy who will pay only when he sees the need to and if the lady deserves it.

dear lychee martini, had been waiting for you to appear for the gathering yesterday while waiting for you till 3am but .............you decided not to turn up.

good luck for your 'hunt' and god bless

pewpew
24-06-2009, 11:38 AM
With you being so open minded speaking, knowing that the bros here are of some sort of "mentality" yet not cold hearted n keep trying to find the "special 1" deserve some *claps*

Meanwhile, saying the buying of branded shoes (sorry i dun really know much of branded as i seldom go shopping) not really needed yet if provided will cheers u up is really some catch (Hey if u buy, u will score point!!)

Anyway, good guy are hard to find yet still exist even in here so good luck if i fail to meet the requirement as likewise, we don't know how each other looks like or even if its a prank or sabotage until 1 have tried.

So... good luck :)

FBInsp
24-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Well Guys... I pmed TS but up till now no replies nor even a courtesy "No Thanks" was heard from 'her'... So I guess either she has found the ONE or its just another school holiday project... :confused::rolleyes:

Time to move on...;)

hinata76
24-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Too bad im not into ur group..haha..still have to attend RT...haiz...

pseudonym
24-06-2009, 06:03 PM
My FB's are mostly rich playboys... but they're all busy and some are real dickheads. I just want an experienced player who can charm me.

miss lychee-martini, you sound like a classy and smart girl. if your so called FBs does not appreciate you, why are they still your FBs? for guys, i believe there is no such thing as "busy" when it comes to fucking.

did you ever consider the fact that those guys does not make good FBs or companions or whatever you are looking for? perhaps it is good that you are trying different types of guys, if that is what you are doing now. i am just curious, no offense intended. thank you.

今晚打老虎
25-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Hope i the choosen one, there a picture on me in that link. So strong and power!!! :D

lychee-martini
25-06-2009, 04:55 AM
Well Guys... I pmed TS but up till now no replies nor even a courtesy "No Thanks" was heard from 'her'... So I guess either she has found the ONE or its just another school holiday project... :confused::rolleyes:

Time to move on...;)
I am still sorting my mail bro. Please be patient. :)

fullyloadedmk
25-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Hello Lychee Martini hope you could be able to reply to pm regarding the meet up :> Cheers

REDONE
25-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Juz wondering if i fit the requirements of your???
Anyway i'm interested.
Good Luck.

kenzo911
25-06-2009, 11:31 PM

A self-introduction

Criteria

-Chinese male
-Age 26 and above
-Toned/Fit
-Skilled lover
-Gentlemanly/Caring

Hi just email you, as i do fullfill the critieria. please check =)

cherrignon
25-06-2009, 11:38 PM
out of curiousity, any lucky bro yet with our dear golden cb? sure will camp here to see if got story....

lychee-martini
26-06-2009, 05:26 PM
So far two people have met me but not fucked me. Yet, they refuse to make posts.... I wonder why.... :p

fl_slayer
26-06-2009, 06:43 PM
So far two people have met me but not fucked me. Yet, they refuse to make posts.... I wonder why.... :p

i paiseh to post later they say me kelong:confused:

lvbz
26-06-2009, 06:59 PM
damn i'm 19 lol but interesting thread to follow ;)

codicerous
26-06-2009, 07:29 PM
waitin patiently... :p

FBInsp
26-06-2009, 07:39 PM

bro, post sumting mah... else we still guessing who this lychee is...:D

sum stats will be good...:p

asdf8888
26-06-2009, 09:23 PM

give us some brief stat of lychee la, i am 40 years old now dun make me wait till 50 pls

tookara
26-06-2009, 11:32 PM
lychee u game to meet?

xiaoyang
26-06-2009, 11:57 PM
I did send her a pic but no reply from her.. :confused:

kenzo911
27-06-2009, 03:53 AM
Good thing Bro Slayer met up with Lychee

I though its not for real :O

Bro Slayer, got samsters here drive fierri/porsche meh?

lychee-martini
27-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Haha, bro, don't joke with them lah.

I did send her a pic but no reply from her.. :confused:
What is your email addy? Well, if I don't reply- probably means rejected or KIV.

Good thing Bro Slayer met up with Lychee
I though its not for real :O

Bro Slayer, got samsters here drive fierri/porsche meh?
Porsche alot, Ferrari...very few. ;)

lychee-martini
27-06-2009, 05:12 AM
I don't know why I see the need to prove the fact that I am "worth it" but I MIGHT just post a headless photo soon.

tookara
27-06-2009, 08:58 AM
u dont need to prove anything. its a free market.

d4eth
27-06-2009, 11:21 AM
i don't know why i see the need to prove the fact that i am "worth it" but i might just post a headless photo soon.

pls do :d:d

Thgildaeh
27-06-2009, 01:06 PM

Ya, how come why ar??? :confused::D

sex4LiFe
27-06-2009, 02:18 PM
thread getting more and more interesting every day..

i supposed some girls like the thrill of attention and telling pple that they have FB before adds to the impression that Ms. Lychee-Martini sure knows how to have fun and knows exactly what she wants between the sheets.

But if it's a new FB she's looking for, I honestly doubt she'll have difficulties getting one to her liking. From her post, she's definitely not a bimbo, neither is she desperate to get laid. And i get the impression that this lychee is definitely sweet and juicy.

However, looking for FB is one thing, coming to SBF to look for FB is another.

For sure, there'll definitely be no lack of suitors. But I still have my reservations about her real intentions. Maybe it's just me being my natural skeptical self, or is it the our local women are getting more daring and sexually open nowadays?

Let's just see how things goes. And good luck in your search to pop your lychee. :o
have a good weekend ahead.
cheers!

今晚打老虎
27-06-2009, 04:59 PM
So any outcome yet? :p

blubby
27-06-2009, 06:07 PM
i didnt get reply :( maybe i got rejected :(

lychee-martini
28-06-2009, 06:39 AM
thread getting more and more interesting every day..

However, looking for FB is one thing, coming to SBF to look for FB is another.

For sure, there'll definitely be no lack of suitors. But I still have my reservations about her real intentions. Maybe it's just me being my natural skeptical self, or is it the our local women are getting more daring and sexually open nowadays?

Let's just see how things goes. And good luck in your search to pop your lychee. :o
have a good weekend ahead.
cheers!

Please read my first post for my explanation regarding WHY I came to SBF to look for an FB.

My intentions are none other than what I stated in my first post.

Simple as that. Period. ;)

A good weekend to you too.

---------------------------------------------------

blubby, what is your email address? PM me.

jana
28-06-2009, 09:07 AM
To all smsters,

Met up with Lychee martini last night at New Asia Bar, she is definitely an attractive women who knows what she wants. If you fit the bill i am sure you will be happy to meet her. She wore a stunning top and a short skirt which really turns me on but we had to cut the night short cos she had something to attend to.

She is defintely not a baby elephant, trans or anything that i am sure, this once again proves that there is attractive ladies out there who are looking for FBs, we guys just need to make sure that we are in an attractive and eligible position for them to come to you.

Cheers

locke1984
28-06-2009, 10:51 PM
wow.... so new asia bar is where i shall go? do the same requirements still stand? im 1.78m, 65kg and toned fit and lean.. wonder if can send my pic to the same email.... pls advise

cheers!

Pkcom
29-06-2009, 12:01 AM
i have sent but no reply

ok so sad

lychee-martini
29-06-2009, 12:12 AM
To all smsters,

Met up with Lychee martini last night at New Asia Bar, she is definitely an attractive women who knows what she wants. If you fit the bill i am sure you will be happy to meet her. She wore a stunning top and a short skirt which really turns me on but we had to cut the night short cos she had something to attend to.

She is defintely not a baby elephant, trans or anything that i am sure, this once again proves that there is attractive ladies out there who are looking for FBs, we guys just need to make sure that we are in an attractive and eligible position for them to come to you.

Cheers
Thanks Jana. :)

cherrignon
29-06-2009, 12:26 AM
headless photos? have them been posted?

evil laughs...

lychee-martini
29-06-2009, 02:51 AM
wow.... so new asia bar is where i shall go? do the same requirements still stand? im 1.78m, 65kg and toned fit and lean.. wonder if can send my pic to the same email.... pls advise

cheers!

Hi bro, if you wish to apply, do kindly send your details and picture to my email, which I have stated in the first post of this thread. Thanks! :)

i have sent but no reply

ok so sad

Sorry bro's but just a small poll here:
Would you guys prefer outright rejection or no-reply? No-reply can mean KIV but I don't wish to instill false hope. I have not replied anyone with an outright rejection so far. :o

obaman
29-06-2009, 03:50 AM
i'm fine with outright rejection

tookara
29-06-2009, 09:13 AM
outright rejection works. we are all very thick skinned

block11
29-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Sorry bro's but just a small poll here:
Would you guys prefer outright rejection or no-reply? No-reply can mean KIV but I don't wish to instill false hope. I have not replied anyone with an outright rejection so far. :o

ahhh, can i join the poll if i didnt submit my application? :p

i think a short and polite rejection message will be nice... at least the candidates will know right?

FBInsp
29-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Yea, i think a polite rejection is ok else all bros will still be waiting for a never coming answer...:cool:

pewpew
29-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Just tell the bros straight here, reason is because u are not selling ur service, u r choosing, u have the rights, if bros dun like, they either move on or keep hoping :)

lance69
30-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Wah sounds like a good catch. I fit all the criteria.. but me now attach leh.. cannot anyhow bong bong liao. Hehe.
If single sure wanna try ah. :D

IWannaBe@live
30-06-2009, 07:27 PM
jus happen to stubble onto this thread
really interesting...

i do love to meet a girl that can carry her manolo's well...
and i can sense that u should be at least as attractive as our local manolo boutique owner...

seeing u should be quite a sight

mbam
30-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi TS, just curious, is there no initiations from either of you or either of you have cold feets during the meet up?:rolleyes:Thats why you mentioned "but not fucked me. Yet," You allow to do so if someone meet you & initiate during the first meet up.. :D

Erasure
01-07-2009, 12:38 AM
If I buy for you Charles & Keith, ok with u?? I know Bata sure out right??

I have everything....except looks, height, body, money....just a wicked sense of humour and great love making skill (then again...to each its own...one man's dick is another girl's poison)...

If u want to be treated as a princess....I'm ur prince...

Let me know babae...:)

mamaboy
01-07-2009, 01:14 AM
check out my [email protected] and tell me if i qualify.

lychee-martini
01-07-2009, 08:45 AM
WOW, now we all know the true identity of bro mamaboy?! :eek:

Please learn to not post any personal details in the open like that, bro.

FiliaLunae
01-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi TS, just curious, is there no initiations from either of you or either of you have cold feets during the meet up?:rolleyes:Thats why you mentioned "but not fucked me. Yet," You allow to do so if someone meet you & initiate during the first meet up.. :D

Sister, hope you don't mind me butting in..XD

To Brother mbam, please note Sis Lychee's usage of punctuation.

She wrote"So far two people have met me but not fucked me. Yet, they refuse..." That's obviously a full stop (or period), and NOT a comma. So that means she has met up with 2 people, but have not done anything. HOWEVER, those 2 ppl that she met up with have YET to post anything regarding her looks etc.

Geez.

ethen
01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
TS,.

dun fit into ur cri..
but when you free can meet up for drink ..

cheers

mbam
01-07-2009, 09:36 PM
She wrote"So far two people have met me but not fucked me. Yet, they refuse..."
Geez.

To brother Filia Lunae, I did noticed that my good sir, But thats the fun part of the intented mistakes on my purposes..
Cheers!

Richie1919
01-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Haizz............Another talk talk no action thread :confused:

hellopillow
02-07-2009, 12:36 AM
hi there. Hope to know you.:)

Satan_Mistress
02-07-2009, 02:28 AM
dear brothers...she is indeed real :)

just that she need times to go through all the applicants... :)

naturegreen
02-07-2009, 04:52 AM
-Chinese male - I qualify
-Above 1.7m - I failed
-Age 26 and above - I qualify
-Average-looking and above - maybe I do, maybe I don't
-Toned/Fit - Toned( I qualify)/ Fit(I failed)
-Skilled lover - 100% qualify
-Gentlemanly/Caring - Maybe I do but I think I fail
-Will be there for me when I need him. (Not unreasonable-beck-and-call type but more of reachable-during-emergencies type.) - maybe I do, maybe I don't
-Will gladly buy me a pair of nice shoes every month. (If you feel I don't deserve it at any point in time, I will pay out of my own pocket.) - Out of question
-Must fulfill all above criteria. - I failed

I will try better next time.

biatch6969
02-07-2009, 12:43 PM
age 25 can ?
not a high earner but lots of time.

TastyDaddy
02-07-2009, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=FiliaLunae;3879975]Sister, hope you don't mind me butting in..XD

She wrote"So far two people have met me but not fucked me. Yet, they refuse..."%2

bryan_r777
02-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi, i believe i fill all ur requirement. Can have a chance to meet up with u?

lychee-martini
02-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Sister, hope you don't mind me butting in..XD

Geez.

dear brothers...she is indeed real :)

just that she need times to go through all the applicants... :)

Many thanks, sisters! :p
xx

sex4LiFe
02-07-2009, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=lychee-martini;3870914]Please read my first post for my explanation regarding WHY I came to SBF to look for an FB.

My intentions are none other than what I stated in my first post.

Simple as that. Period. ;)

A good weekend to you too.

Lychee oh lychee,

Of coz I did read your starting post.. but then again, I'm still skeptical. :cool:
It's not the first-day I'm here.

Well, the good thing is so far, it seems you did met up with a few guys and you'd prove me right about 2 things -

1. You are indeed attractive; and
2. Our local women are really getting more open and daring nowadays.

hmmm, maybe it's time for me to hunt around and change a FB.
Care to consider this as my application? :D

cherrignon
03-07-2009, 01:07 AM
are the 2 bros that met Lychee Her Highness too stunned to post any comments about their meeting?

hoosdathu
03-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Jimmy Choo Shoes (http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductCategoryAttributeLink.ice;jsessionid=FEEC40 7F396541B6E7A197187DB4961B.JimmyChooAS6?paId=CLAS&value=02&layout=departmentprod.layout&selectedProduct=&paId2=AVAILABLE_ONLINE&value2=true&filterValueAlias=Shoe&filterNameAlias=Style&addFilter=TYPE&filterValue=010&productsPerPage=6)

wow,,, looks really classy.
good taste!

milffella
03-07-2009, 03:25 AM

A self-introduction

Criteria

-Chinese male
-Age 26 and above
-Toned/Fit
-Skilled lover
-Gentlemanly/Caring

hmm, feel that a girl with standard, need not come here to post, this place is infested with fugly, fat old desperate men who go to call whores.....:rolleyes:

lychee-martini
04-07-2009, 04:37 AM
hmm, feel that a girl with standard, need not come here to post, this place is infested with fugly, fat old desperate men who go to call whores.....:rolleyes:

Don't believe I am of high standards? Your loss. I am definitely too hot for non-believers like you to handle.

Plus, I'm sure you didn't read my first post properly. I already explained in a very succinct manner the reason why, although I'm not fugly, I choose to use this channel. I will repeat: Agendas cannot be laid bare in the real world. It's not possible to simply walk up to someone and ask them to be your FB.

7 guys have met me already, and they said nothing because either I rejected them or they want to keep me for themselves. That's all. Nothing more to it.

milffella
04-07-2009, 06:38 AM
Don't believe I am of high standards? Your loss. I am definitely too hot for non-believers like you to handle.

Plus, I'm sure you didn't read my first post properly. I already explained in a very succinct manner the reason why, although I'm not fugly, I choose to use this channel. I will repeat: Agendas cannot be laid bare in the real world. It's not possible to simply walk up to someone and ask them to be your FB.

7 guys have met me already, and they said nothing because either I rejected them or they want to keep me for themselves. That's all. Nothing more to it.

you mean your loss :rolleyes::D

lychee-martini
04-07-2009, 06:47 AM
i am pretty sure you didnt read milffella's sentence properly enough....:rolleyes:
So you're saying he meant it in a positive light? :rolleyes: He sure sounded damn cocky.

lychee-martini
04-07-2009, 07:36 AM
He is no concern of mine. He certainly doesn't charm me. Car sales men get chicks because they are fucking persuasive... in spite of lacking a proper package. :rolleyes:

Anyways... His points already so low, don't have to be so mean as to zap him. It makes no difference.

sex4LiFe
04-07-2009, 09:14 AM
He is no concern of mine. He certainly doesn't charm me. Car sales men get chicks because they are fucking persuasive... in spite of lacking a proper package. :rolleyes:

Anyways... His points already so low, don't have to be so mean as to zap him. It makes no difference.

Morning lychee,

u're an early bird, just like me.
well, make it "3" early birds instead. :rolleyes:

by e way, i've replied to ya PM.
cheers!

mouse73
04-07-2009, 09:54 AM
probably us guys have a boring friday night... i'm onli up on weekday... no offence. :)

cheers

mbam
04-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Yet, they refuse..."%2[/QUOTE]
Wah..didnt know there are so many hidden meanings within a line, I got it Tasty daddy!:D Thank you!

Minty Mint
04-07-2009, 06:00 PM

Hey lychee-martini, how you doing?

You had met up with the 7 gentlemen in SBF. And none of them came close for your criterion?

MelonEater
05-07-2009, 01:46 AM

hi, so did any samster manage to pop your lychee? any steaming hot FR to share?:D

codicerous
05-07-2009, 04:17 AM
hello bros,

though I have not personally met up with TS, but yup she IS real, and she's not fugly... or anything, definitely an attractive lady :) still keeping contact with her... KIV KIV .. hehe....

lychee-martini,
sorry have been quite busy with work recently... so hopefully will be free-er soon... then hopefully we can meet up for a nice dinner and some drinks, then we can see how things proceed from there

as to all the flaming in here..... one man's meat is another's poison... if she doesn't choose you or you don't choose her... just move on .... life's too short.. if you continue to hang around here, no FBs for you .... hehe...

codicerous
05-07-2009, 05:09 AM
thats sounds so pathetic , seems like you need OR CAN to find 'FB' only from here, geez. that shows how charming you are le......how would this lychee be even the least attracted to you. :rolleyes::D can see you trying very hard, but a TRYER indeed. how many time rejected? ALL AMERICAN REJECTS
for your case hor, i think you can only continue to KIO KUAY only in BKK, or u come back to singapore after rhinoplastic surgery in BKK lor.

hahaha... :D kae lah .. i gib u 4 green tea... dun say dun haf .... haha...

tookara
05-07-2009, 09:55 AM
go geylang must be kio kway meh? cannot just be having a tea session with friends?

mi$$y
05-07-2009, 10:52 AM
go geylang must be kio kway meh? cannot just be having a tea session with friends?

lol i go pump petrol:D

lychee-martini
05-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I not handsome and charming , but i very realistic.i never expect to impress lychee or want her as FB.
for me, my skin very thin, cannot take rejection easy. so better not try. probably i got the same thinking as lychee, she want handsome guy but paiseh to apporach them as in fear they might reject. so come here and find bros here lor.

I don't need to have handsome guys. Neither am I hesistant to approach them for fear of rejection. Having good looks is not everything, but possessing good character and attitude is. I have alot of good-looking male friends, but their good looks DO NOT compel me to sleep with any of them.

Cheers everyone, have a nice Sunday! :)

soulzsinner
05-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I guess a lot of people are finding this deal too good to be true. A lady looking for a FB? Most of the time, it’s the other way around. So, when a lady posted a thread like this, it’s only natural to feel that she is either fugly or she’s simply a whore/FL hoping to up her market value.

Like many members here, with great scepticism, I’ve decided to try my luck and sent Lynn a PM. With some luck, we really did meet up. What happened during the meet-up, I shall not elaborate too much. All I can say is that this is for real.

To dismiss some myths around her, she is certainly not a whore. If she is indeed a whore, I believe she would have offered me a price. Why spend a couple of hours with me only to go home empty handed? (Maybe I’m too fugly to be offered one, haha) Also, she is not in any sense of the word, ugly. Certainly, she may not be your celebrity-like beauty but conservatively speaking, she is definitely above-average, or even good-looking depending on your benchmark. She offered an accurate description of her looks in her first post (height, hair, etc).

Some of us may also wonder why she chose to post a thread here. If she’s really decent-looking, she will not have to do this. Honestly, I do not know her well enough to rationalise her decision for the starting a thread like this. But what I do know is that she’s a sincere person with an interesting life. Perhaps, like she said, she’s finding it hard to be “transparent in the real world” when is comes to finding a FB. Also, she didn’t try to get a free meal out of me because we split the bill, a result of her insistence. She’s crazy about her shoes and she did stress that if I’m thinking of buying her one, do it only if I feel that she rightly deserves it. At least for now, I am sure that she is not out to take advantage of guys financially.

Not trying to act hero here, just offering my opinion.

codicerous
05-07-2009, 03:04 PM
where got men , good looking yet good attitude, you dreaming?
this lychee is very contradicting, u love pretty shoes and claimed to be flamboyant, but not your fb or men? isnt that contradiciting?:rolleyes::D

wah bro u dun need to sleep ah ? day in day out monitoring this thread, creating trouble... flaming other bros?

i already gave you 4 green tea liao.. wat else you want? are you one of the bros she rejected or wat? move along lah..... if like what you said, you din bother contacting Lynn, then for what you come in here just to KPKB ? finger itchy is it? or backside itchy need a couple of pokes?

you sound like an angry kid leh.... chill ok ... drink some green tea and move on...

mbam
05-07-2009, 03:22 PM
you sound like an angry kid leh.... chill ok ... drink some green tea and move on...
Brother codicerous, he indeed is a angry kid if you look at his Petain FR and you would understand, your green tea is good but just got its limitation in certain treatment..;)

But I think your green tea sure works well on me as weather v hot recently:D

tookara
05-07-2009, 03:34 PM
whats with his petain fr

gdgal88
05-07-2009, 08:06 PM
hey sis!

you sound brainy, i likey :D

and im not a guy, hence not interested in being your fb or anything liddat..

was just wondering why i never noticed this amazing thread started by an amazing lady :D

and no i dun have guys to recommend. hehe.

anyway, just wanna say, I LIKE YOU!!!!
even though i dun really like the drink itself~

ahbuneh
06-07-2009, 12:38 AM
sigh..

awaitin on hotstandby 2 b call up by miSSy..

but prob doesnt fullfill her criteria..

so sad..

:(

walle
06-07-2009, 05:11 AM

A self-introduction

Criteria

-Chinese male
-Age 26 and above
-Toned/Fit
-Skilled lover
-Gentlemanly/Caring

Feel like sending my pics to you..cos dun said shoes every mth, everyday also can but but I am not fit or toned...most importantly I Married. Paiseh:D

walle
06-07-2009, 05:32 AM
actually, by goin thru ur posts, i can say u r a intelligent lady....with powerful and confident
words dat kills...well too bad I fail in one of ur cats.....

tuxedosam
06-07-2009, 12:16 PM
shaken, not stirred?

chanced upon this thread outta some cosmic coincidence...definitely entertaining...

ahh...a good bro pointed out above that our sis TS isn't a whore (please note that i'm not insinuating in any way that she is a conventional FL or whatever, not that there is anything wrong with being a sex worker) but what exactly is a whore? when is a prostitute an unmistakable harlot? seriously, when is a dog a dog? what makes a dog so identifiably a dog? and then again, when did the wolf become a dog?

simple? not quite. ermmm...at least it's really not really that clear-cut, or is it? okay, i might just be playing the devil's advocate but i'd wager that if a prostitute is defined as a person who provides sexual favours in exchange for some kind of payment, then one has also gotta take a step back and reappraise certain things. would you call a kept woman a whore? maybe? would you call someone who agreed to a loveless marriage with a successful billionaire out of pure greed and a desire to achieve material gratification one? maybe not? sure, these might appear to be progressively extended examples but with all due seriousness, if we were to refer back to the paradigm about the transactional nature of whore-dom being its determining benchmark, then isn't it fair to say that what we narrowly call prostitution is simply only a certain set of human behaviour along a long continuum of very similar and related possibilities? sure, there are fine distinctions that can be made this way or another, but there are also fundamental similarities that cannot be ignored or denied either.

in this case, a mechanism of material exchange was indeed specified by the TS in her original criteria of suitability (in addition to the applicant having to meet a certain minimal level of investment-willingness on the indices of time and effort). although she did clarify that she would not insist that the successful applicant(s) be compelled to buy her a pair of designer shoes a month, the actual caveat really hinged upon whether the 'contract' still stands in the event that the applicant concerned finds her undeserving. that last bit is certainly interesting. you can have plenty of close female friends and be pretty open and generous with each other (generosity ought to be gender-blind and freely reciprocated, no?) but you probably wouldn't buy them each a pair of ferragamos every month (or think of your friends in terms of 'deservingness'), now would you? i have several close female chums (and we're otherwise definitely generous with each other when it comes to picking up the tab on booze, chow and other shit) and i know i wouldn't. and neither would they ask me to. not unless there's more to it than meets the eye, i'd think at least. so what would the TS have to do to prove herself worthy and deserving of her prize? doll herself up to meet the exploitative fantasy-tinged tendencies of the male gaze? be a total sexual triathlete? be able to stroke the ego of the successful applicant the total right way? be at the occasional beck and call of the applicant, whether in terms of dates or bonks? i'm curious. call it whatever one wants, but it all sounds quite familiar enough.

please do not misunderstand me. i am not trying to allege that you are looking for an FB kangtow that allows you to prostitute yourself. in fact, it almost sounds as if you're looking for a BF or pseudo-BF (or at least a sugar daddy) instead...which goes back to my point about this distinction between so-called 'prostitution' and other forms of social relationships being an unusually artificial and contrived one (just think about all those BF-GF couplings which are based primarily, if not solely, on some form of benefit-for-favour arrangement...my gawd, is a relationship just based on whether some otherwise tasteless twit is gonna get you a cheapo monogram-infested LV bag!?). since you mentioned the bit about being 'caring' and 'gentlemanly', i suppose going dutch is out of the question, eh? pretty good way of exploiting the sexist structures and ideologies of this society out there (whether you're 'with' them or not), if i dare say...heheh... at the very least, you'd definitely be enjoying a non-stop flow of free lychee martinis, just for starters. seriously, good for you, sis TS. i don't think you'll have any difficulty assembling a platoon of eligible applicants in any case. i dun like stereotypes at all, including those based around gender or sexual orientation, for example...but i think you know well enough as well as i do that men can be such sad suckers (and i'm not implying that anyone that meets up with the TS is befitting of that term, please do not misunderstand).

i do wonder if you'll be able to give back an approximate equivalent of the very criteria you established to any successful applicant. what's your idea of an 'intelligent conversation', for example? i've heard this one from many women and a sizable percentage seem to think it means everything about themselves and their actually rather parochial and one-dimensional lives...so maybe it pays to be a bit circumspect and skeptical? would you care to chat about the emancipation of sexual minorities? or talk at length about structured investment vehicles? or how about a lyrical wank about vintage champagne? or perhaps a discourse about the brand essence of aston martin and bugatti? and if not naval history, what about art history? more seriously, would you be really there for the person when he needs you in return? that condition about being 'reachable' is interesting. why would you need an FB in an emergency? surely you have closer and more important friends, both male and female, to fall back upon. unless you're talking about an ATM-on-demand? i'm sorry, but it's just a little puzzling for me...

tuxedosam
06-07-2009, 12:17 PM
maybe the idea of becoming bosom buddies through the context of being FBs is just a bit beyond me. of course i know FBs come in many varieties. already close friends that occasionally have sex without any overt romantic intent factored in. random ONS pick-ups that you keep in touch with and return to just for the physicality of the sex. and lotsa other flavors in between. my personal observations of other FB 'couples' is that the relationship tends to take on a more 'romantic', less 'no-strings-attached' angle once emotions and a sense of attachment are involved. not necessary a bad thing if both parties communicate transparently about it and can adjust accordingly. but that is often not the case. anyway, it sounds as if you're looking more for a sugar daddy who is 'committed' enough (relatively speaking) yet who can also tolerate a certain degree of latitude, leeway and open-endedness in the relationship...so maybe it'll just be different. i value friendship immensely. but an FB need not even strictly be a friend to begin with. so what's there to pick? hmph, i've only had limited 'first hand' personal experience so maybe i'm just 'inexperienced'. she was someone very special to me though. but someone whom i could only be a semi-FB/pseudo-BF to. and she was also my very best friend first and foremost. it was complicated...and very heartbreaking at the 'finish-line'. i wouldn't bore anyone with the details though. in the end, being soulmates just didn't make (enough of) a difference so... hey, what is there to begrudge? my point is just that it could be better to just compartmentalize things...mixing friendship with this FB business is just often too much of a hassle. too many lines to demarcate...too many complications and negative externalities...and too little payout... put it this way, if you're not thinking of a blowjob that might follow, you'll find the peaty, smoky intensity of the nicely aged single malt in your hand, and the charming interpersonal connection you make via an engaging conversation with a buddy, seriously a lot more enjoyable.

hey, sis TS, i understand your rationale and all about looking up contacts in SBF but maybe you ought to give AFF (adultfriendfinder) a shot as well, if what you said is sincere and honest, and if you haven't already done so. it's probably something more suited to your purposes. and go for the cheapest paid membership tier (silver) at the very least. not expensive at all and probably quite worth the outlay. also, i think you ought to consider mat sallehs as well. i am a so-called 'singaporean chinese man' but from what i know, especially based on the anecdotal accounts provided by my swinging and FB-loving SPG (i really dun wanna stereotype people like that but this is the only suitable shorthand i know to capture a certain concept, conceited prejudices included, my apologies anyway; i have nothing against gals who prefer white meat even if i find some of their thoughts on gender and ethnicity rather amusingly hypocritical and ironic...but do recall that they're a very diverse lot) friends and acquaintances, and factoring into consideration your unique set of prerequisites, you're probably better off looking at that end of the market. whether it's purchasing power or attitudes and outlooks, i think you'll probably find better matches there. it's a simple and straightforward issue of statistics and probability. of course if you have a racist or xenophobic thing against white folks, then i've got nothing to say either except that racism and nationalism suck. anyway, you sound articulate and capable enough. just get yourself a good education and work your way up the corporate ladder as well la. from what my CO tells me (though she's a lot more of a bag person), whether it's giuseppe zanotti, manolo blahnik or stuart weitzman one digs, you'll definitely appreciate each and every member of your shoe collection all the more when you're paying for them with cold, hard cash you deservingly earned on your won.

anyway, how do you really like your martinis? lychee martinis aren't that awful (depending on the bartender, i suppose, though most examples of bar help in singaporean are just pretty subpar), but still kinda new-fangled. i dig them, but sometimes, you just want a simple, no-nonsense, traditional martini too...mixed with premium gin, of course, and not, god forbid, vodka...a lil dry, with just that abbreviated allocation of vermouth for a smooth, slightly sweet finish. but to shake or to stir? hmph, despite what the world's most famous onscreen secret agent said (and it has to be pointed out that 007 had his made with vodka, remember?), the debate is far from finished (just like the ones about gin vs. vodka, or olive vs. twist). i'd just say that since it's hot on this island, using a shaker would probably give you a colder, more refreshing cocktail. but of course, at the end of the day, it's all just a mere matter of preference, right?

i do hope your preferences work out eventually. :D

i probably might love to apply but i guess you're outta my league anyway, heh.

please, dun nobody flame me or anyone else. even if we disagree, we agree to disagree... this might all just be wank-laden gobbledygook to you but at least it was all composed in good faith and honest fun. have a great day and cheers.

FBInsp
06-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Wah bro tuxedosam, I guess ur essay writing in school must be A1... :D

naturegreen
06-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Wa this is still going on and on for so long ar? Suggest can post in media corps la.......... invite guys who fit the below criteria(Close to perfect man) to take part in "Singapore 's very own bachelorette"! At least I think the selection will progress much faster.

There is no Qi, You Bi you Dua Niap Neh and Mian Lui. Or is TS trying to boost her own ego? -_-"

Can see many guys out there trying to impress her using all sorts of methods. Hahaha

Criteria
-Chinese male (Race Criteria)
-Above 1.7m (I love to wear heels and may end up taller.) (Height Criteria)
-Age 26 and above (Age Criteria)
-Average-looking and above (Facial Looks Criteria)
-Toned/Fit (Body Looks Criteria)
-Skilled lover (Performance Criteria)
-Gentlemanly/Caring (Personality Criteria)
-Will be there for me when I need him. (Not unreasonable-beck-and-call type but more of reachable-during-emergencies type.) (Availability Criteria)
-Will gladly buy me a pair of nice shoes every month. (If you feel I don't deserve it at any point in time, I will pay out of my own pocket.) (Financial Criteria)

Eyeshield21
06-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Did TS find her dream cocktail already?

I was reading her "requirements" and got stuck at point no 3. Not old enough. Well, who doesn't love to have a intellectual and caring partner who can be there when you need him/her. Everyone needs TLC. Well, at least I do. *wink*

Good luck to her finding one soon (if she hasn't found 1 yet)

BroRelax
06-07-2009, 09:44 PM
where got men , good looking yet good attitude, you dreaming?
this lychee is very contradicting, u love pretty shoes and claimed to be flamboyant, but not your fb or men? isnt that contradiciting?:rolleyes::D

So bro blackknight is a good looking man yeah?? Why so work up?? Pass it on and go to next tread lor..

Wuming52
06-07-2009, 10:02 PM
aiya no need argue la
play online sex rpg game la
try it bro.can really kill time :D
Viva Ponata (http://www.viva-ponata.com/register.php?REF=83632)

jana
07-07-2009, 01:28 AM
need to grow up ah really need to if not should not be here ah, and u cross the line when u say go find ur mum man really. You ok? up there hollow? knock knock anyone there?

milffella
07-07-2009, 04:06 AM
mr blackknight24,
finnaly you have seen my point or understanding ,and i am very sure threadstarter has severe and serious underlying medical issues, either mental or physical conditions (HIV +). i dun see her point of doing this,
like a peice of rotten meat dangling over all the hungry starved lake infested alligators here. or either that she is trying fish out or to find her whoring bf here.:cool:

lychee-martini
07-07-2009, 11:42 AM
anyway, how do you really like your martinis? lychee martinis aren't that awful (depending on the bartender, i suppose, though most examples of bar help in singaporean are just pretty subpar), but still kinda new-fangled. i dig them, but sometimes, you just want a simple, no-nonsense, traditional martini too...mixed with premium gin, of course, and not, god forbid, vodka...a lil dry, with just that abbreviated allocation of vermouth for a smooth, slightly sweet finish. but to shake or to stir? hmph, despite what the world's most famous onscreen secret agent said (and it has to be pointed out that 007 had his made with vodka, remember?), the debate is far from finished (just like the ones about gin vs. vodka, or olive vs. twist). i'd just say that since it's hot on this island, using a shaker would probably give you a colder, more refreshing cocktail. but of course, at the end of the day, it's all just a mere matter of preference, right?

i do hope your preferences work out eventually. :D

i probably might love to apply but i guess you're outta my league anyway, heh.

please, dun nobody flame me or anyone else. even if we disagree, we agree to disagree... this might all just be wank-laden gobbledygook to you but at least it was all composed in good faith and honest fun. have a great day and cheers.

Dah-ling... Did you not read the part where bro soulzsinner said I insisted to go dutch? Honestly, I must clarify I did not insist. I usually do, but seeing as it would get rejected, I did not see the point. However, I did pay for my own zouk ticket later on in the night out with bro soulzsinner. And usually on outings with female/male friends, I see to it that I pay half of the total bill even if I all I had was a martini.

My martini of choice would be the definitely new-fangled Appletini, i.e. Apple Martini. But note, I did not say "apple-flavoured". At the Martini bar in Hyatt, slices of green apple are pureed, skin and juice, to make an Appletini. And as such it is not an alien-looking shade of putrid green but a sort of seaweed green. Unappetising as that may sound, real apple juice makes all the difference. I'm sure this is making the beer-and-cognac crowd shudder. Real juice? (Oh, the horror!:rolleyes:) But I'll have it over green syrup anyday.

Anyway, what's not to love about vodka? Especially when it is Belvedere. Its crisp, smooth, quadruple-distilled rye imparts an almost perfumey aroma to any fruit-based medium it is mixed with. And after a glass too many, whatever one sees through half-closed/bloodshot eyes could indeed be "belvedere", which in Italian, literally means "beautiful to see".

If you would like to listen to me make comparisons between Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda, you're most welcome to have coffee. :p And as for emancipation of minors, let's not go there, it's too painful.

Charmaine
07-07-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm sure this is making the beer-and-cognac crowd shudder.

Shudder, shudder.

Shudder.

FBInsp
07-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I see u are an expert on fast cars too eh... miss lychee...

fl_slayer
07-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Dah-ling... Did you not read the part where bro soulzsinner said I insisted to go dutch? Honestly, I must clarify I did not insist. I usually do, but seeing as it would get rejected, I did not see the point. However, I did pay for my own zouk ticket later on in the night out with bro soulzsinner. And usually on outings with female/male friends, I see to it that I pay half of the total bill even if I all I had was a martini.

If you would like to listen to me make comparisons between Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda, you're most welcome to have coffee. :p And as for emancipation of minors, let's not go there, it's too painful.

wow, my name is bond , i like it shaken not stir.............and black stolic gold is my choice if you insist in vodka. ("vodka" water of life in russian.)

The martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth. Sometimes, vodka is substituted for gin, although this is properly called a vodka martini or vodkatini.The drink is almost always garnished with an olive or, less commonly, a sliver of lemon peel. It is often described as being "crisp". Over the years, the martini has become one of the most well-known mixed alcoholic beverages. H. L. Mencken once called the martini "the only American invention as perfect as the sonner and E. B. White called it "the elixir of quietude. It is the drink of the one-time "three-martini lunch" of business executives, now largely abandoned due to company "fitness for duty"programs.:D

gdgal88
07-07-2009, 08:53 PM

My martini of choice would be the definitely new-fangled Appletini, i.e. Apple Martini. But note, I did not say "apple-flavoured". At the Martini bar in Hyatt, slices of green apple are pureed, skin and juice, to make an Appletini. And as such it is not an alien-looking shade of putrid green but a sort of seaweed green. Unappetising as that may sound, real apple juice makes all the difference. I'm sure this is making the beer-and-cognac crowd shudder. Real juice? (Oh, the horror!:rolleyes:) But I'll have it over green syrup anyday.

Anyway, what's not to love about vodka? Especially when it is Belvedere. Its crisp, smooth, quadruple-distilled rye imparts an almost perfumey aroma to any fruit-based medium it is mixed with. And after a glass too many, whatever one sees through half-closed/bloodshot eyes could indeed be "belvedere", which in Italian, literally means "beautiful to see".

wow... you peeps are so learned in martinis~ i feel like a frog in a well~

tuxedosam
08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
??

and just what was that and where did it come from?

never mind. i dunno what i did to offend you but one certainly can't please everyone. bear in mind that i have neither flamed or made any prior reference to you before you embarked on your smear-campaign. by the way (and not that i'm implying it matters to you), i haven't zapped you and have no intention of doing so either.

nonetheless, there's some great sense of humour there, bro! though i'm certainly not about to be drawn into the clownish sorta thuggery you seem to prefer...so do carry on with your crass and juvenile antics if they provide you with some puerile entertainment. :D

impress people? bwahaha...jezzuz, dude, this is the virtual world. i have a real life outside of it, as do you, i hope. i have no need to impress anyone here (not you, not the TS or anyone else) because i'm skeptical and cynical enough to understand that computer-mediated communication in such a context (with special reference to this forum) is still mostly make-believe. what good does it do and how does it translate to real life? yeah, you get a few contacts, fuck a few whores but it ends there. doesn't give me any advantage or ego-boost, does it? even if i really needed to impress, surely i'd choose a more appropriate audience, no? yes, i'm a long-winded wanker and you've made your point but so what? forgive me, but why should i apologise for who i am if i've not done anything wrong? you hardly even know the virtual me, and you sure as hell dun know the real me so i have absolutely no idea where you're coming from. in any case, i appreciate wit, good language and expressive compositions...it's really not my fault that you can't. and i can't help it if you weren't exactly the target audience i had in mind when i type out my posts either. i post for fun and dun take myself or anyone else here too seriously (this post included...:)). you mean you do? it definitely wouldn't bother me that your limited intellect prevents you from separating fantasy from reality. ermmm...cheap whores, expensive whores, i've run and tasted the whole gamut, so what? does it matter? what is it to you anyway? this is a commercial sex forum, no? am i suppose to hug you and try to exorcise 'our' collective 'shame'? heheheh... seriously, how much can you say about a person based on a couple of FRs taken outta context?

for those who are interested (and there probably ain't many), do check out the good bro's FR and thread here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/keong-saik-desker-etc/78285-desker-road-house-97-99-a.html#post2410742

heh, his excellent and refined taste deserves praise, as does his eye for detail and his thrifty approach to things.

see what i mean about the meaninglessness of it all? i'd like to think of him as an erudite and maverick baiter but the evidence is sobering. given the crude nature of most of his posts, i seriously doubt if he's capable of that sorta sophistication. just being objective; ain't my problem anyway.

by the way, bro blackknight24, if you like my FRs, i have another one coming up real soon. a mixed bag of a whoring experience, i'm afraid, nothing to be unduly proud or ashamed of...hmph... watch out for it. ;)

I'm sure this is making the beer-and-cognac crowd shudder.

Anyway, what's not to love about vodka?

If you would like to listen to me make comparisons between Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda, you're most welcome to have coffee. :p

*shudder* what's wrong with beer and cognac? i think both german and belgian wheat beers, for example, can be absolutely adorable. and there's really nothing wrong at all with the two pints of lager (tiger, usually) that i down for lunch daily... i'm not a brandy (cognac included) kinda guy at all but i think good cognac (or armagnac, for that matter) deserves to be appreciated and not ermmm...abused. nuff said.

i love vodka too. and yes, i'd take belvedere over grey goose any day. nice design on the bottle too. vodka, unlike gin, whisky or brandy, to name but a few, is a distilled spirit that is made with a specific view towards obtaining a pure and clean taste (think neutral grain spirit) without any distinctive character, aroma or flavour. the good ones are best drank as shots and you can really tell the difference there and then because they're usually delicate in the mouth and silky smooth...and dun sting or burn like their cheaper cousins. as for vodka infusions...no comment... speaking of martinis, i prefer a gin-based glass over one mixed with vodka because the botanicals in the gin give the martini a lot more nuance and colour. and no, i wouldn't do a churchill and pass on the vermouth either. cocktails are great but if it's spirits (consumed neat or on the rocks) we're talking about, whisky would have to be my pick. i dun pretend to be a connoisseur or anything even remotely close, but the textures and subtleties of a nicely aged example often narrate a compelling, complex tale. and complexities are just what makes life interesting.

haha, these days though, i just lap up shōchū la...at 50 proof (25% ABV) typically, it's so easy to down...comes in a dizzying variety...and is immensely accessible too! definitely a good and interesting alternative to stronger spirits or the usual beer, wine or nihonshu. i'm definitely open minded when it comes to booze. i love to drink so there's no point being pretentious or hoity-toity...if a S$1.55 can of cheap pale pilsner from the philippines does the trick it is supposed to do (err...quench thirst?), i'd gladly consume it. still, that doesn't mean you must always stick with the bottom of the barrel, right?

veyron vs. zonda!? are you kidding? even factoring in the notion that this is actually a case of an apple compared with an orange, there's no contest really. yes, even if you've brought the track-biased, road-illegal zonda R clubsport (a very different beast from the road-going variations of the zonda theme...and they do form quite a huge family altogether!) into the equation, the outcome will still clearly be the same. whether in terms of ease of use, outrageous performance or the sheer bravado (transplanted from doktor piëch's ego) implicit in its concept, the veyron is singular. heh, i can honestly think of a supercar from the far east that imparts a similar zest, attitude and brilliance for A LOT less though. haha, something for those euro-snob yuppie pricks to think about (or more likely, hang their heads in shame). and however much the bugatti veyron might believe it is in a class of its own...one can only think of two simple words... mclaren F1. and the rest is not history, but self-explanatory.

why on earth would you need so much power and speed though? unlike a certain mr. clarkson, i do think the world would really be a better place if more people became 'smug' (his characterisation, not mine) and switch to hybrids and EVs. of course i know that climate change, pollution etc. are really issues that are a lot more complicated than that... still, though the thousand ponies in the veyron's quad-turbo W16 might compensate for the diminutive size of one's dick (ditto the 'go-faster' parts seen on the ubiquitous rice rockets on our streets), i think a car like the toyota prius makes a better, more well-rounded statement about an individual, don't you? then again, who am i? and who the fuck can afford a veyron anyway?

hey sis, i'd really love to wax lyrical at length over the points you introduced. but to some of the mods and self-styled party whips here, TCSS (defined loosely as anything between mindless one-liner banter or extended textual wanks) is a waste of bandwidth and severely frowned upon. so i'd rather not bore you or anyone else anymore. maybe i'll PM you a more detailed rejoinder or something some day. cheers.

i do apologise to everyone for the lengthy post. anyway, it's pointless being embroiled in flame-laced disputes that i have no part in. if one has been engaged in online 'communities' for long enough, he or she will readily recognise flamebait and trolling for what they are. cute and occasionally irritating...but not something to be too concerned with. give and take. cyberia is a diverse landscape and we all ought to accept the fact that everyone is different. on the other hand, i dunno...but maybe some people (especially in the context of SBF) are just offended or intimidated by anyone who can string together a sentence with more than ten words? i can't help it if you (that is, bro blackknight24, assuming you are who you claim or portray yourself to be; i wouldn't actually be surprised if you're yet another sockpuppet) have an inferiority complex about your unfortunately limited vocabulary or feel threatened by other people possessing lifestyles, range of interests or social circles that go beyond just chasing down cheap hookers in dingy massage parlours. it is not my fault that you may have failed to receive a decent education or have been otherwise disadvantaged by the cruel hand of fate. i think i have already given you (or at least the hypothetical person behind your nick) enough respect, whether you want it or not. please respect yourself as well, hawhaw... sadly, your aggressiveness and hostility merely reflect your own inadequacies, insecurity and self-loathing, i'm afraid... i dun wanna judge and maybe you truly ARE just pathetic... however, what i can certainly do is to recommend a good native-speaker english language coach if the bro in question wants one (it might help if you're thinking of crafting better, more informative FRs)...or a shrink if he needs someone to talk through his obvious issues and complexes with... all you need to do is ask. otherwise, this ain't my quarrel or even my business at all and the least i can do is just to quickly split the scene.

over and out.

fl_slayer
08-07-2009, 02:49 PM

*shudder* what's wrong with beer and cognac? i think both german and belgian wheat beers, for example, can be absolutely adorable. and there's really nothing wrong at all with the two pints of lager (tiger, usually) that i down for lunch daily... i'm not a brandy (cognac included) kinda guy at all but i think good cognac (or armagnac, for that matter) deserves to be appreciated and not ermmm...abused. nuff said.

over and out.

wat the fu.ck. so may bartender and barmaid here? are we going to organise a party soon, and will bring you 'around the world' seeing all the 'long island' with 'grasshopper' flying around the 'tequila sunrise'.

gdgal88
08-07-2009, 04:37 PM

over and out.

bro, too many sentences in a paragraph.....veri hard to read~

yohooo
08-07-2009, 07:04 PM
a girl has an itchy cb and wants a FB, whoever wants to poke this itchy cb, if can impress her, good fuck for u then happy, if she dont want u, then also no need to suck thumb. there are so many better ones out there. i believe in game theory, too many people going for 1 is not good at all.

of course, there's bound to be sore loser like blackknight24 who just have to find fault because he probably felt left out in real life so got to attract attention in the virtual world.

peace out, sbf is a place for us to find lobangs to relieve ourselves, so no need to make ownself frustrated. :)

wow... you peeps are so learned in martinis~ i feel like a frog in a well~

dont worry, there are also many people who do not know what they are talking about, including myself. so just take a pinch of salt with what they say since it might not be correct in the first place.

gdgal88
08-07-2009, 07:47 PM
dont worry, there are also many people who do not know what they are talking about, including myself. so just take a pinch of salt with what they say since it might not be correct in the first place.

i took it :D

once i saw that it was a post abt martinis, i just mentally skipped that whole post :D

sex4LiFe
08-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Martini, vodka, gin, burbon, beer, wine... aren't they all just alcohol?

Doesn't mean u drink Martini means u are James Bond.
Doesn't mean u drink Burbon you'll keep on walking rite?

I say - Got alcohol, whatever type it is, just drink. ;)

tookara
08-07-2009, 08:10 PM
LatexDolly?

all4great2
08-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Martini, vodka, gin, burbon, beer, wine... aren't they all just alcohol?

Doesn't mean u drink Martini means u are James Bond.
Doesn't mean u drink Burbon you'll keep on walking rite?

I say - Got alcohol, whatever type it is, just drink. ;)

Like Comrade Deng once said "Black pussy, white pussy ... can catch my 'mouse' means good pussy" :D

tuxedosam
08-07-2009, 11:32 PM
1st of all,better than you paying $$$ to screw a unlicensed -no check up FL baby hippo for a price of $100 .i have no time, or heart to type out such crap to impress people. i guess os far you are the onyl crap doing that, in fact you are even more desperate than the pack of the wolves. i believe anyone can see that.:rolleyes: carry on your shit :D

bwahahahaha...you're really 'cute', you know?

ermmm...yeah, desperate? unlike many members the so-called 'wolf pack' you described, i've yet to submit my 'CV' to the TS. you can check with her. actually, i never had any intention to. probably because i have always been and am still skeptical. i participated in this thread outta a spirit of self-indulgence and fun...but just look at what i stirred up in some immature and insecure twat... :confused: nonetheless, i apologise to all 'by-standers' for the inconvenience caused by this flamebaiter. and as for the long-ish wanks i posted...seriously, if anyone doesn't dig such shit or finds it tedious, just move on. it's neither your loss nor mine.

well, i'll let you speak for yourself then. let's just check out the good bro's posting history. yes, it's amazing what the 'search' function can dig up, right? abrasive, taunt-laden and braindead would seem rather apt descriptions of his best work. and let's not even go into his recent brush with an STD. hmmm...

still, despite his aggression and uncouthness (which has also been pointed out in other threads), he did managed to plug the name of some other samster repeatedly and odiously earlier in this thread. now why would someone who doesn't have anything particularly good to say about anyone other than himself do that? in addition, although the nicks were registered on different dates, they do share a strikingly similar recent posting history. while the blackknight nick was registered sometime in nov '07, the other nick in question had actually been very active for a much longer time in this forum only to see only sporadic action suddenly after dec '05. interestingly, it became active again around the same time (in nov '07) that our dark knight was born (and turned active), only to similarly disappear (as per, guess who?) as drastically at the very end of that same month. both nicks were totally mothballed after that, until only very recently, coincidentally. seems someone came outta lurking cuz he was scared shitless by what he thought was an STD! boggles the mind, but it's true, apparently. hmph... of course this could all just be an uncanny coincidence. maybe they're just twins or two-thirds of an MMF tag team. it's not impossible. the shared style of expression and linguistic abilities (or lack of) is not inconsistent nonetheless. just look at the evidence and do the math. anyway, i won't be drawn into any conclusions whatever the case may actually be. but of course if it turns out that he really IS just a cloned sockpuppet of the other nick, then his reckless bravado and desperate posturing here is really quite sad and laughable lor. i mean he would have been practically (and shamelessly) peddling himself. and possibly hoping to get lucky. and that's despite how he mocked the other members of what he terms the 'wolf pack'. take a good look at who is the low one around, eh? tsktsk. so on top of being rude, incoherent and not exactly the smartest act around, he would be able to add hypocritical, dishonest and duplicitous to his prized qualities. congratulations! so who's being desperate now? well, everyone can see, yeah?

you need help, dude, and not just for ailments afflicting your genitals. seriously.

hmph, bro profane's conclusion is interesting. i had a similar thought briefly too. never mind...

anyway, this show is over, so on to the next lobang. :D

cheers.

lychee-martini
09-07-2009, 03:08 AM
Latex Dolly? Why don't you say Filia Lunae? There are alot of girls here who are educated and can write well. I'm certainly not Latex Dolly because I attempted to hire her for a threesome with my FB and she didn't get back to me. What more is there to say? Till now, I have yet to find another girl to successfully engage in a threesome with. There have been interested parties but if people are not mutually attracted, it can't work either.

Honestly, my only conclusion to date is that a cruel place like SBF is not for someone like myself. The search ends here. Remaining applicants will be reviewed but it's pretty hopeless I have to say.

blackknight24, one simple question, do you feel you are more game than tuxedosam? YES/NO

bape
09-07-2009, 03:19 AM
maybe u meet up with me before u speak i am not trying anyway for u to meet up with me. there is always someone out there

spunk4lot
09-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Wow... this sure turns out ugly..
Dear Lychee, i would like to have someone to have a meal or drinks with whenever i go to Singapore, would you have another possible vacancy for that position ?

findme
09-07-2009, 10:19 AM
a girl has an itchy cb and wants a FB, whoever wants to poke this itchy cb, if can impress her, good fuck for u then happy, if she dont want u, then also no need to suck thumb. there are so many better ones out there. i believe in game theory, too many people going for 1 is not good at all.

Does itchy = filled with STDs? ;p

MsCurvylicious
09-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Why do you guys bore people with your silly quarrels and fights in someone else's thread?

Go start up your own thread, its fun reading her posts and comments, and interesting people's POV in replies.

People like black totally ruins it. :rolleyes: GETTA Life? :mad:

assrammer
09-07-2009, 12:56 PM
funny seeing this, profane, is the one fucker that makes this whole place more interesting......

well, so i follow the lead and check latexdolly's last post, which is 110609. lychee's joined and first post, 110609. coincidence huh? plus the very similar first post, that gave it away. as the chinese saying goes "dog/bitch cannot change it's habit of eating shit"

maybe trying to spread std here, but then again, all those that meet with her, under moderation, so, let's not take that too seriously either. openly asking people to fuck her sure got some agenda. that 'cannot openly ask people in real life' bullshit, it's not cannot ask, there's no need to. pretty gals just need to smile, smile some more, and keep smiling. done, tonight sure get laid.

then there's minty mint, first post, 120609, one day after. but date joined is ten days before. may be the same person also. bloody hell.

i thought latexdolly was a young stupid gal who wants to make some easy money through her oiled CB, but seems like, she fucking got issues, very serious ones, maybe it's becos she tio some std so now going through a lot of stress and mental turmoil. fuck is wrong with you?

plus that curvili-my-ass post just before me, you another young stupid fat CB that cannot tio fuck properly, i hope all yo'al tio same fate as that STD siao latexdolly, now trying hard to spread her disease, knn, jia lat bastards.

Minty Mint
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM
then there's minty mint, first post, 120609, one day after. but date joined is ten days before. may be the same person also. bloody hell.

Bro,

I'm myself as in real Minty Mint. Why am i got into this thread??? First, I posted on Miss Lychee - Martini thread becos she was talking about designer heels. I am a sneaker freak myself who is crazy sneakers and designer heels (due to my gf).

So far, I have not misuse any thread in SBF. I have been working hard to earn my rep pts by post pic and wrote some humble words/statement on some samster threads.

Just wanna to made my name clear.

Thanks

FBInsp
09-07-2009, 03:07 PM
This thread is sooo interesting man... its almost like tcs drama series... dunno how is the next episode gonna show....:rolleyes::p:D

tookara
09-07-2009, 03:18 PM
who is latexdolly? im now confused

woshixiong
09-07-2009, 03:44 PM
got money got honey no money honey also wan money..

if you're rich
girls wans jimmy choos

if you're no that rich girls
also wan nike addidas

so far this is like a story thread. still no high rep bros here type FR so i just assume reading this is a complete waste of time. and its funny there are ppl quarreling with each other for what u may know this lychee may actually be a guy waiting for ur cocktail to poke his backside. LOL. get real.

naturegreen
09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Wow Wow Wow, getting all so exciting and dramatic now. A lady in search for a FB, then now calling off the search abruptly after some dude here managing to identify her as a hoax. In fact she has managed to satisfy her own ego with so many guys longing for her lychees and abalone. LOL. But then well again. NATO once again. Ironically, I think guys out there seeking are more real and realistic rather then the "females" here. Looking forward to next lady in search for some ego-boosting experience.

woshixiong, Haha that was a good one.

Charmaine
10-07-2009, 01:25 AM
I've been feeling really moody from my previous failed relationship with my ex-girlfriend, so I plucked up the courage to PM the thread starter and introduced myself as a normal guy with a lot of time to spare. I wasn't looking for a fuck - just a friend.

Luckily for me, she responded. I was over the moon.

We talked for a long time - she was the most intriguing girl I have ever met. We spoke about a myriad of stuff, and I realised that she wasn't just a simple, ordinary girl - she was a girl with big dreams, big ambitions, and a hell lot of confidence. She was the most self-assured local I have ever met in my life, and that is saying something. I was determined to find out more.

Over the next few days, she texted me regularly telling me a variety of stories with guys she's met on this forum. Some were sweet experiences, some were not-so-pleasant - but they were all stories I could relate to. I was too shy to say anything decent to her whenever she told me about that latest guy. You'll be surprised many guys in this forum are real gentlemen in the real sense of the word - they are really looking at nothing more than a close female friend.

On the 10th of July, a Thursday night, we met.

We had an unassuming dinner at a quiet, deserted Italian restaurant in town. She showed up in the hottest of get-ups - a simple white top paired with a very short red A-line skirt that left little to the imagination. Her legs went on forever, and I could never take my eyes off that pair of heels that she was wearing - according to her, it was a set of limited edition YSL heels that took her forever to get. She was stunning in every sense, and heads turned when she walked right into the restaurant and waved at me. I felt like the most fortunate guy in the world.

Dinner was extraordinary - not least the quality of food that was on offer. We had the most delightful of dinner conversations - music, film, politics, and sex were the topics covered. Subtle, but sensual, she was every bit as you make her out to be before the meeting - sexy, unassuming, beautiful, absolutely top drawer. She's attractive and smart - now where else could you get that in our shores these days?

After dinner, we drove to One Rochester where we proceeded to have more red wine. The conversation flowed naturally and her smile, whenever she reacted positively to any of my lame jokes, made me melt. We finished 2 bottles at one go, and before both of us knew it, were positively but appropriately tipsy. I made my move - like a gentlemen, I waited for her to give the subtle go-ahead, then leaned forward to give her a slight peck on her cheeks. She smiled.

"I feel right", she whispered.

"I do too", I said. But something within me stopped me. I can't do this. I was still in love with my ex-girlfriend. I can't.

We spent the next hour talking about past relationships and how much it hurt us. We ended the night hugging like long-lost friends. I drove her back and talked for ages in the car.

It's been sweet meeting you, girl. You're the best date I've ever had, but i think it's right that we do what's right for us. My baggage still exists and is still very much visible - it's not right that you bear it with me.

This girl is a gem and i hope whoever ends up with her treats her nice and good. Believe me when I say this - she's going to be the hottest girl you'll ever be seen with. Pity my conscience told me otherwise.

Keep trying, guys. She's worth all the work.

MelonEater
10-07-2009, 03:15 AM
This girl is a gem and i hope whoever ends up with her treats her nice and good. Believe me when I say this - she's going to be the hottest girl you'll ever be seen with. Pity my conscience told me otherwise.

Keep trying, guys. She's worth all the work.[/QUOTE]

Getting more and more interesting. I guess a lot of bros will be busy PMing lychee now:D I'm tempted to PM also but too bad I'm not prepared to be emotional involve. With due respect to lychee, thing will be so much easier and straight forward if ONLY this is purely a commercial fuck

fl_slayer
10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
I've been feeling really moody from my previous failed relationship with my ex-girlfriend, so I plucked up the courage to PM the thread starter and introduced myself as a normal guy with a lot of time to spare. I wasn't looking for a fuck - just a friend.

huh? after a nice italian dinner follow by 2 bottle of red wine and you choose not to score? i choose to zap you for your stupility............

you deserve to be zap.........:D

asdf8888
10-07-2009, 10:14 AM
i think is a scam. how can 2 of u have so much drinks and yet able (or dare) to drive around...

And you decided not to score???

Wynhan
10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
How come the TS MIA already ah???

No words fr her leh???

pewpew
10-07-2009, 11:34 AM

Sounds like u have a great night, gratz to u.

Too bad for me, am no up to ur standard, me still living in my kopitiam lifestyle, moving around sg in my little bike and forgotten how to tackle girls...

At least here is a good DR (dating report) to show bros here that she is for real.

lychee-martini
10-07-2009, 11:54 AM
that is needless to say, why dun you ask tuxedosam out too? I am unavailble till 13th. we can meet up like 2 couples,
U AND TUXEDOSAM, ME and my 'Bitch':D:rolleyes:
in between i have no interests in meeting 'latexdolly' and i would be bring another frd who knows her.
want me to verify for you guys whether is this bitch latex dolly or not?

I choose the Venue and date , U choose the time.
Venue: Top Of The M 14/7/2009
time:

Top of the M is not open right now. Pick another place. I suggest Hai Tien Lo or Prima Tower if you're such a big fan of restaurants with a view. Or Prive at Keppel? Choose. The date remains. Make it 8pm. Dinner.

It's been sweet meeting you, girl. You're the best date I've ever had, but i think it's right that we do what's right for us. My baggage still exists and is still very much visible - it's not right that you bear it with me.

Thanks for the great time too. But seriously, you flatter me! :p

And yes, indeed I met bro Charmaine. He is a truly a gentleman. All of you, please remain civil. Him and I decided not to do it because we didn't want it to be an alcohol-induced thing. It's not about him not having the balls or me just wanting to be a teaser. It simply needs to be understood that people are actually capable of making sensible decisions. We're both just gonna be friends from now.

Don't say SBF got no good catch- smartly dressed, articulate, gentlemanly and with a nice drive to boot, bro Charmaine is the epitome of an eligible bachelor. I can't tell you what the drive is because not too many drive it in Singapore. Sure, he may not look like a model, but the way he presents himself- polite, caring and unassuming, that's the way the ladies like it. :)

FBInsp
10-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Wow, next episode the man of the match finally arrives and seems like the princess looks a bit drawn to him... but due to unforeseen circumstances, the prince decided not to score the winning goal and be the hero...

Guess we will have another episode...:D

DOM.
10-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Top of the M is not open right now. Pick another place. I suggest Hai Tien Lo or Prima Tower if you're such a big fan of restaurants with a view. Or Prive at Keppel? Choose. The date remains. Make it 8pm. Dinner.

ahemm... old man kaypoh abit.. why not try Jaan or Equinox follow by New Asia, view is so romantic n simply breathtaking .. :p

this thread is getting more n more fucking entertaining. :D

lychee-martini
10-07-2009, 12:59 PM
ahemm... old man kaypoh abit.. why not try Jaan or Equinox follow by New Asia, view is so romantic n simply breathtaking .. :p

this thread is getting more n more fucking entertaining. :D

Hi bro DOM, you're most welcome to give suggestions but IMHO, Jaan and Equinox = overrated. Jaan is not even good, seriously. Equinox, passable. They get so chi-chi that they tend to forget what food is all about. New asia bar is fine.

DOM.
10-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi bro DOM, you're most welcome to give suggestions but IMHO, Jaan and Equinox = overrated. Jaan is not even good, seriously. Equinox, passable. They get so chi-chi that they tend to forget what food is all about. New asia bar is fine.

the Missy has spoken... Sir blackknight, ball's in your court now.. :p

Savanna
10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I bet Blacknight is busy ironing his Birthday Suit for this Hot Date!!! :D:D:D

NewKidOnBlock
10-07-2009, 06:35 PM
LatexDolly?

Confirm lychee.martini = =LatexDolly= (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/-latexdolly-.html) = FL pros

:D

NewKidOnBlock
10-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Confirm lychee-martini = LatexDolly (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/-latexdolly-.html) = FL pros

koon lee
10-07-2009, 11:44 PM
I bet Blacknight is busy ironing his Birthday Suit for this Hot Date!!! :D:D:D

haha that cracked me up real good

theBIGbang
11-07-2009, 12:39 AM
YOU ARE Talking as if we are applYING FOr jobs..WTf...WE gUys HAve a beTTer LIFE lady

FiliaLunae
11-07-2009, 12:42 AM
YOU ARE Talking as if we are applYING FOr jobs..WTf...WE gUys HAve a beTTer LIFE lady

No one asked you to come here in the first place =)

Jie, jiayou!

gdgal88
11-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Jie, jiayou!

me oso support lychee :D

FLsRCrap
11-07-2009, 02:30 PM
No one asked you to come here in the first place =)

Jie, jiayou!

me oso support lychee :D

Wat dis jie dis jie dat la !?!? Since when fl bcum family business arh ?

Now what ...... ex and current hooker family support group is it ?

Dis section is gang bang orgies etc hor .....

Untested baby elephant pros dun anyhow come in spread disease n kpkb hor!!!

Nobdy call u all cum support Latex Doll also, okay ?????

FiliaLunae
11-07-2009, 05:12 PM

If you don't know the girls code of conduct, then please keep your words to yourself. =)

And please, don't create new accounts just to flame us. It shows how childish some people can get.

FLsRCrap
11-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Childish arr ?? U zap me not childish meh !?

PLs HoR, I alwayz respekt prostitute ..... But dat dont mean I lik 2 c u hookers go around yayah papayah like u all so eh sai !?!?

so eh sai open leg 4 biz 4 waD ? Got nothinbetter 2 do???

Dun cum here wag tail act so eh- sai leh ............ In d gd olde dayz, prostitute, although woman oso know d SHAME of d job men who kio kway oso know d SHAME of cheonging public toiletz ..... NoWADayZ hor, PEOPLE instead KNOW SHAME, NO SHAME laeh ......

KNN, quit FL oredi put up GolDEN cheebye 4 sale ... all shameless chee hong kia cum n pai tui......... D OTHr FL strut ard lik so dam proud .... seek attention bcuz wad? Ur LiFe fuckup ah ? N ChEoNgStEr bros so haolian dat hooker in love wif dem... OEI! y u peeps treat public toilets lik gold n goddess leh ????? TheY r NOBODYs!! Treat ur Mother Father Sister GF n WiFE lik GOLD la, not public cheebye OK ??

Ask urself la, peeps, y u all so lik dat ??

wan 2 get bu oso not tis way !!!!? FuCK n FoRgEt, dun 4GET!!!!!!!!!

FLsRCrap
11-07-2009, 06:15 PM
DONT ACT SO HI N MIGHTY !!! oThEr bros oso got eyes n HEART, THEY KNOW WAD I TALKING ABOUT!!!

I Think DaT u peeps hav no self respekt ... U no look urself up how 2 expekt any1 2 look u up ? i realy look u no up leh!!

Dont let ur little bro kukulancheouw think , THINK 4 URSELF !!! U wan 2 b DOG 2 some LATEX DOLL FL izit meh ?!? U oso dont wan rite ??

FL pros talk HONORARABLE is just cheap talk ..... U can trust them meh ? Thats y dis thread waste time, not ME, NOT BrOs WHo got BALLZ 2 speak up !!!!!!

tookara
11-07-2009, 06:18 PM
wah got code of conduct some more ah?

Savanna
11-07-2009, 09:29 PM
wah got code of conduct some more ah?

Must be (C.O.C. 7) = Do anything but dont get caught!

:D:D:D

serav1
12-07-2009, 01:09 AM
this thread is amusing! but sis lychee-martini, don't you think it's a lil' unwise for you to be fixing a date location so openly? i swear there would be nosey parkers who would go to the same place just for a chance to get a glimpse of the two of you!

FLsRCrap
12-07-2009, 07:40 AM
Blackknight KorKOR, JIAYOU !!! XpOsE de DoLlY behind de MaRTinY

gdgal88
12-07-2009, 11:37 AM

Childish arr ?? U zap me not childish meh !?

PLs HoR, I alwayz respekt prostitute ..... But dat dont mean I lik 2 c u hookers go around yayah papayah like u all so eh sai !?!?

so eh sai open leg 4 biz 4 waD ? Got nothinbetter 2 do???

Dun cum here wag tail act so eh- sai leh ............ In d gd olde dayz, prostitute, although woman oso know d SHAME of d job men who kio kway oso know d SHAME of cheonging public toiletz ..... NoWADayZ hor, PEOPLE instead KNOW SHAME, NO SHAME laeh ......

KNN, quit FL oredi put up GolDEN cheebye 4 sale ... all shameless chee hong kia cum n pai tui......... D OTHr FL strut ard lik so dam proud .... seek attention bcuz wad? Ur LiFe fuckup ah ? N ChEoNgStEr bros so haolian dat hooker in love wif dem... OEI! y u peeps treat public toilets lik gold n goddess leh ????? TheY r NOBODYs!! Treat ur Mother Father Sister GF n WiFE lik GOLD la, not public cheebye OK ??

Ask urself la, peeps, y u all so lik dat ??

wan 2 get bu oso not tis way !!!!? FuCK n FoRgEt, dun 4GET!!!!!!!!!

DONT ACT SO HI N MIGHTY !!! oThEr bros oso got eyes n HEART, THEY KNOW WAD I TALKING ABOUT!!!

I Think DaT u peeps hav no self respekt ... U no look urself up how 2 expekt any1 2 look u up ? i realy look u no up leh!!

Dont let ur little bro kukulancheouw think , THINK 4 URSELF !!! U wan 2 b DOG 2 some LATEX DOLL FL izit meh ?!? U oso dont wan rite ??

FL pros talk HONORARABLE is just cheap talk ..... U can trust them meh ? Thats y dis thread waste time, not ME, NOT BrOs WHo got BALLZ 2 speak up !!!!!!

Blackknight KorKOR, JIAYOU !!! XpOsE de DoLlY behind de MaRTinY

imho, look who's talking.

fyi, latexdolly happens to have a great personality, and she's a great gal to hang out with.

as a matter of fact, you guys talk like you have golden lj with diamond-crusted nuts.

so why cant there be gals with golden cb in the first place?

and nobody ask YOU to support your BlAcKNigHt kOR koR.

tookara
12-07-2009, 03:29 PM
uniquely singapore. protitutes with big egos

PUMIT
12-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Bro FlsRcrap,

You're getting too disrespectful with your comments, local FLs are still girls nonetheless and they do have feelings too. They might be forced by various circumstances but they're still human beings, with parents and friends. It is in my humble opinion that they are free to seek whatever they wish to, their own dreams, and their own way of life.

;)

lychee-martini
12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Anyone with nothing better to say: Please stay away from this thread! This place not for TCSS. If you guys have problems with Latex Dolly, it's Latex Dolly's business. Not mine. Please don't drag me into it!!! Go settle with her!!!

FiliaLunae
12-07-2009, 10:34 PM

Refering to me?

If so, please never contact me again =)

Apologies to Lychee-jie.

tookara
12-07-2009, 11:09 PM
no not referring to u. just a general statement. dont need to be sensitive

apologies to lychee-martini

PUMIT
12-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Sorry lycheemartini, glad that things ended in an amicable manner.:)

fl_slayer
13-07-2009, 03:11 AM
Refering to me?

If so, please never contact me again =)

Apologies to Lychee-jie.

zap you for potong jalan ppl thread, you deserve a humble zap from me...........:D

FiliaLunae
13-07-2009, 12:27 PM
zap you for potong jalan ppl thread, you deserve a humble zap from me...........:D

Zap accepted. I've always followed this thread with great interest, but honestly, I think some people have just gone overboard (not necessarily you) with their words and comments, but I'm not here to defend Lychee-jie nor condemn the rest. I just believe that guys should treat us girls fairly, whether we are girls leading normal lives, or (bluntly put) whores.

And really, if some guys can't get what they want, is it necessary for them to make a fuss and say that "oh, this girl isn't who is she, she's some other person" etc? I find it's very childish of them - I've heard of people zapping someone who didn't want to give out contacts. Where's the respect for us? We have our feelings too, you know.

Just my humble 2 cents.

fl_slayer
13-07-2009, 01:28 PM
. Where's the respect for us? We have our feelings too, you know.

Just my humble 2 cents.

Feelings?err......i think ppl who surf here have no feelings , is just about transaction. pay and forget no feeling involve.

is just about leasing, you ladies lease your youth and body in exchange for monetary. i dun see any feelings involve and i guess majority of bros here not looking for feelings in this forum.

is purely business.........................:D

kingsley88
13-07-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm ready to commit. Are you?

FiliaLunae
13-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Feelings?err......i think ppl who surf here have no feelings , is just about transaction. pay and forget no feeling involve.

is just about leasing, you ladies lease your youth and body in exchange for monetary. i dun see any feelings involve and i guess majority of bros here not looking for feelings in this forum.

is purely business.........................:D

That's true. But words exchanged during the transaction, be it to gain an advantage or not, should still be civil, at the very least.

Majority of the brothers here in the forums don't have/aren't looking for feelings simply because they don't want to spend the time and money and effort. If so, then why is there a grade for GFE? Maybe we can do away with that le =)

Well then. I'd best be off. Lychee-neesan, gambatte kudasai!

block11
13-07-2009, 05:24 PM
not sure about others.... personally i think there are plenty of feelings in SBF. for example, can see lots of anger in this thread right? :D

golfputt
13-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Well, its every person for themselves!!! NO matter in what conditions. Everyone have their own views and comments to give and share.

Most importantly, harmony!!! I guess most of us are here to enjoy and not not making things worst.

Enjoy the week!

lychee-martini
14-07-2009, 02:25 AM
that is needless to say, why dun you ask tuxedosam out too? I am unavailble till 13th. we can meet up like 2 couples,
U AND TUXEDOSAM, ME and my 'Bitch':D:rolleyes:
in between i have no interests in meeting 'latexdolly' and i would be bring another frd who knows her.
want me to verify for you guys whether is this bitch latex dolly or not?

I choose the Venue and date , U choose the time.
Venue: Top Of The M 14/7/2009
time:

Dearest blackknight24, are you gonna chicken out? Today is the 14th of July already. Make your choice of location. And bring whoever you wanna bring to verify if I'm Latex Dolly. If I'm not, you buy me 3 pairs of Jimmy Choo's. On bo? :D

To Lunae and Tookara: No worries. :)

cowboy11
14-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Hi Ms Lychee , I jus come across ur very interesting thread & somehow compelled to type at this wee hour .

Writing from a foreign land down south of S'pore having downed half bottle of red wine plus 2 tequila shots plus 2 double chivas dancing my nite away with my ex-colleague who recently seperated from her husband of 1 year (I attended their short-gunned wedding).

Yes she is the so call above average sexy SYT girl most guy will drip saliva. No I didn't bed her 2nite cos i jus dun feel emotionally right after seeing her tearful eye. Maybe I m regretting now ...well still can pcc aftr this ..mayb i imagine u hor (soory abit tipsy ya ) .

OK will submit my CV soon ..cheers :-)

rete700i
14-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Hey my dear fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane, likewise, I also know what you did last summer. Too bad all your 400 over postings had vanished into thin air. :eek:

This is to cheer you up http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/bozo-the-clown-adult-costume.jpg woof... woof... Wahahahaha!

Hey fucking cock teaser bitch, i know what you did last summer. ;)

Yours usual fucking chee hong kia here. :)

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation. Likewise, when it gets zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points. What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

jana
14-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Seen to have some kind of commotion here ah, ever since i posted that i have verified Ms Lychee to be an attractive lady not some baby elephant or something, however obviously still not enough, those who feel that they fit the bill feel free to PM me i can verify to you that she is attractive! Note that i did not say super attractive but you will want her unless you super high standard then i am sorry.

I know the feeling of been stood up ah or kena 1 time baby elephant is very bad and sian and since someone have verified you guys can go ahead and meet her up if nothing happens then nothing happens lor if something happenS good for you !

My 2 cents

all4great2
14-07-2009, 09:03 PM
No one has poked lychee yet :confused::D

tookara
14-07-2009, 09:47 PM
yeah seems that nobody has

lychee-martini
15-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi all, just wanna announce that I've found someone to my liking at last. :p

Unless you think you sibeh tokkong, it would be useless to send in anymore applications!

MelonEater
15-07-2009, 08:59 PM

Unless you think you sibeh tokkong, it would be useless to send in anymore applications!

FINALLY!!! Good for you. Any FR for us?:D

mewaiting4utoo
16-07-2009, 10:06 AM

gd luck to u, please post FR for us to read. hope to hear from u soon. cheers.

tan1688
18-07-2009, 11:51 PM
If I'm not, you buy me 3 pairs of Jimmy Choo's. On bo? :D

chey no wonder my proposal for bata shoes every mth did not work. :(

FLsRCrap
19-07-2009, 11:17 AM
chey no wonder my proposal for bata shoes every mth did not work. :(

The FL is too busy catching the bug from the ah choos to give a damn about your batty boy batas ..

KNN, wan shoes BuY ur OwN la, no backbone !!! B proud of ur BaTAs, BrOs !

FLsRCrap
19-07-2009, 11:35 AM
No word from the cockteasing bitch hahaha ...
Think she found her big and dumbfuck carrot head sugar daddy to live for !!!!!

No ResPeCt for peeps lik dat ................cum in & stir shit n coktease only
Very great meh ?!? Suck cock n open holez for shoes, dat is new news la .? Y do people pretend it is classy ? KNN sweet tok rubbish who dont know lor ???? Martini better than carlsberg arh? WAYANG KinGs ..

No point waiting around la brother la ... U think the shit head carrot head ah gua going to cum post FR about hw the ex-FL lick his arse meh !!?

N who is laughing all the way to the bank !? ThE DoLlY ThE DoLly ..... Dis kind of $$$ go little india give bangla bros better HoR?
waste TiMe thread totally .

Ede stercem meum et morere! ;)

FLsRCrap
19-07-2009, 11:47 AM
On other hand might be nice if the weak balllless CHEE HONG KIA cum out n describe how the ex-FL licked his fat ugly arse .....
HAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAH !?!??!!!!! .....................
Cum on, give us some entertainment lehhh !!!!! *HINT : ex-customer hoR rite !?

De BIIGGGG FiSH caught oredi, dis dEaD thread oredi, all bros cum tek turn have sum fun lor ...

Ede stercem meum et morere! ;)

mbam
19-07-2009, 06:13 PM
whats with his petain fr

24-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Replies: 15 H2 1st room on the right
Views: 2,980 Posted By blackknight24
Re: H2 1st room on the right

recently, 7 to 8 moles of irregular shape appear, damn worried, went to dsc checp up they told me its warts :( shit man, how to explain to gf now.....:(:o

My reply to bro tookara..

tookara
19-07-2009, 08:32 PM
wah no wonder so bitter

FLsRCrap
22-07-2009, 10:13 AM
PAISEH POST TWICE ....... sorry bruthass !!

FLsRCrap
22-07-2009, 10:17 AM
GOT ballz use bad words zap cum in here n post n scold la ...... or PM me if u dare NABEH.....
ugly fat AH GUAS ....... y keep so quiet!? Lousy upbringing uh . I got say wrong meh !!???!?! /!?

JEALOUS arh ?! Who is ??? U slave 2 FL suck up 2 CHEAP whores who envy u ? EveN if her cunt is slippery i oso wont hor ..... Feel sorry 4 UR family only lor.
KNN boh chee kia .... Go buy shoes n shoot in ur disease FL n kenna 4 all we care .. PUUUUUUIII !!!!!
Looks lik only me n de FL laughing lehhh .... ThE rest of de CHEE HONG tio reject kia all so sour n bitter for fuck ..........
Is it ur ass her tongue is in ? No rite ..but ....... ItS her LOST, not YoUrS whaT ?! angry 4 fucK ??!? Like i say u think tat LuCKy fag going 2 cum here n givE Fr meh ? Tan Gu GU lor..

I know thread dead so damn paiseh 2 post ..... Sorry ahhh ,, all BrOs no feel offend hor but dis kind cheap big tok only SLUT4hire should be exposed one I tell u .
In the enD, wHeN de truth finalLy finaly cum out hor, it is not i paiseh but u all thank me lor ...... Just wait n watch one WATCH bcuz rubber dolly cheap pussy for sale soon b bck very SOON................................. dun BELIVE ah

thedetective
22-07-2009, 03:12 PM
i suspect that lychee is latex dolly

some findings :

1. her writing style - good proper english but sometimes with some hokkien words .
refer to latex dolly post and you will get what i mean

2. her email = [email protected] , while the other was [email protected] , pure coincidence in terms of having an email with a dot? maybe , for readers to decide

3. seems to have a good knowledge of SBF terms like golden cunt blah blah,
indicates that she has been around SBF for long long time

4. her stats are similar to latex dolly ( might be pure coincidence)

5. the moment pple claim she is latex, she suddenly finds someone and stop posting. probably cos she knows its game over for her

just my findings and for readers to decide

cheers

profane
22-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Finally this cockteasing fucking bitch is gone at the moment. :)

methenarcissist
22-07-2009, 06:54 PM
out of curiousity.. what happened to latex.dolly? where did she go?

tan1688
22-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Has the great mystery been uncovered ?

Is lychee = latex dolly ? :confused:

lychee-martini
23-07-2009, 04:11 AM
i suspect that lychee is latex dolly

some findings :

1. her writing style - good proper english but sometimes with some hokkien words .
refer to latex dolly post and you will get what i mean

2. her email = [email protected] , while the other was [email protected] , pure coincidence in terms of having an email with a dot? maybe , for readers to decide

3. seems to have a good knowledge of SBF terms like golden cunt blah blah,
indicates that she has been around SBF for long long time

4. her stats are similar to latex dolly ( might be pure coincidence)

5. the moment pple claim she is latex, she suddenly finds someone and stop posting. probably cos she knows its game over for her

just my findings and for readers to decide

cheers
5. There is no game here. I'm just looking for an FB. So I'm supposed to GRADUALLY declare I have found someone? Can you please teach me how to GRADUALLY do that?

1. If I was Latex Dolly, I would not be stupid enough not to disguise my writing style.

3. As for the terms, they can be found in the acronyms thread for newbies. Just because you didn't care to read it doesn't mean I did not read it either.

2. My father's company email is also punctuated with a dot. Why don't you say my father is Latex Dolly?

4. I'm definitely taller and hotter.

Seriously, enough is enough. I'm not Latex Dolly.

I was already willing to meet blackknight24 to verify but he chickened out.

I don't need to prove anything. All I'm here to do is look for an FB.

I will not repeat again, I already said I'll pay for my own fucking shoes so STFU. :)

tookara
23-07-2009, 09:19 AM
give the girl a break.

lychee-martini
23-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Thank you, bro tookara.

mewaiting4utoo
23-07-2009, 11:30 AM
i do not htink she is latex dolly. it is just her style of writing only ma.5. There is no game here. I'm just looking for an FB. So I'm supposed to GRADUALLY declare I have found someone? Can you please teach me how to GRADUALLY do that?

1. If I was Latex Dolly, I would not be stupid enough not to disguise my writing style.

3. As for the terms, they can be found in the acronyms thread for newbies. Just because you didn't care to read it doesn't mean I did not read it either.

2. My father's company email is also punctuated with a dot. Why don't you say my father is Latex Dolly?

4. I'm definitely taller and hotter.

Seriously, enough is enough. I'm not Latex Dolly.

I don't need to prove anything. All I'm here to do is look for an FB.

I will not repeat again, I already said I'll pay for my own fucking shoes so STFU. :)

ol'coyote
23-07-2009, 11:45 AM
.[/B]

aiya...dun bother abt the others saying who u r...
btw...since blacknight24 backout...me can meet u ?...

Yyzen
23-07-2009, 05:16 PM

hahaha that is a good one:p

tookara
23-07-2009, 06:00 PM
do we still get the opportunity to meet u

naturegreen
23-07-2009, 06:17 PM
After reading through the fucking 20 over pages of posts, spending over more then 1 hour++, I think lychee = lychee. Uniquely Lychee Martini. :D

tan1688
23-07-2009, 11:00 PM
"4. I'm definitely taller and hotter."

是吗?

latex dolly is super hot babe le .. taller and hotter, can tis
be proven mah, got picture got talk ? hehe ;)

For apple to apple fair comparison, you use black stockings
also, pose a sexy one so we can judge. Actually ahr i thought it
was latex dolly then i write in to apply de, but got rejected lah.

lychee dun like BATA shoes offer kakakaaa :D