PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose tui na

owen10
18-08-2003, 02:43 AM
Hi bros

Previously there was a thread on Red Rose tui na at JSP. Wanted to get some info before goin down but couldnt locate the thread now. Went thru the 1st 10 pages of forum but couldnt find it; did a search using 'red rose', 'xiao qi', 'yuan yuan', 'JSP' ... no searches were returned. Even went to my profile n search bk the thread which I had recently posted ... gone too!

Could Sammyboy have deleted the thread? It's rare that the moderator has gone to the extent of deleting a thread. Hmmm .. muz b very serious ... maybe the gals complained??? If I had missed the thread, could bros tell me which heading its under? (i'm sure it was under Red Rose cos juz read less than 3 wks ago)
Pai seh hor! :)

noppensg
18-08-2003, 09:44 AM
If I can recall, a bro complained that someone reported to the lady concerned about the FRs and I reckoned this poor bro kena scolding from the lady (otherwise he wouldn't be so angry).

Normally threads are deleted when it violates the rules of the forum or the characters concerned wrote to the forum owner to request for its removal. I am not sure what happens but I guess you can start another thread if you want. Knowing there are spies around, you may want to be discreet in the use of names.....don't mention the name so direct lah.

just my 2 cents worth.

wu2nian4
18-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
If I can recall, a bro complained that someone reproted to the lady concerned about the FRs and I reckoned this poor bro kena scolding from the lady (otherwise he wouldn't be so angry).

Normally threads are deleted when it violates the rules of the forum or the characters concerned wrote to the forum owner to request for its removal. I am not sure what happens but I guess you can start another thread if you want. Knowing there are speis around, you may want to be discreet in the use of names.....don't mention the name so direct lah.

just my 2 cents worth.

bro noppensg, ur msg is worth more than ur stipulated amt. i concur with ur every observations ... some wld just report to the gals what they read here, this forum issnt getting as discreet from the gals ...

wu2nian4
18-08-2003, 11:32 AM
bro noppensg
ur mailbox full; cant pm u. u can email me at
[email protected].
rgds,

owen10
18-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Oke if that's the case maybe I would not want to continue this thread any further. My fren went there 2 wks ago, 1 of the gals asked if he surfs the net. Of cos my fren said NO.

Bros who want to continue to post in this thread n share yr experiences r still welcome but pl post with discretion. Thanks to those cheebye BIGMOUTHS, the other threads would surely be affected as bros r more cautious with their postings. Some will be more reluctant to post as they do not want the standard of good services of their regular ang pai gals deteriorate or prices raised.

noppensg
18-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by wu2nian4
bro noppensg
ur mailbox full; cant pm u. u can email me at
[email protected].
rgds,

email sent to u. :)

Sunny
24-08-2003, 10:31 AM
i went there last week and girls seem to be asking many bros if they surf the net. i think someone must hv spilled the beans big time for such a response man. btw any bro got updates on the girls there?