PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Mom at Leisure HC

Sincere21
17-08-2003, 11:28 PM
Hi guys i was at Leisure this afternoon and noticed there was a sexy receptionist who brought her young daughter along.

anyone knows if this recep provides full svc?

she is in her early 30s, long hair, slim bod and abt b cup boobs

factor-x
17-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Receptionists usually don't.

Kdajong99
18-08-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Sincere21
Hi guys i was at Leisure this afternoon and noticed there was a sexy receptionist who brought her young daughter along.

anyone knows if this recep provides full svc?

she is in her early 30s, long hair, slim bod and abt b cup boobs

Is she the one with tinted hair and always in translucent top? That could be the owner althought i don't know what's her name. :)

Sincere21
18-08-2003, 09:04 AM
She has mildly streaked tinted hair. She wasn't wearing a translucent top, but a midrift.

U reckon she's the owner? Kinda young..

SSSS69SG
18-08-2003, 09:42 AM
I heard from the gals that she is from China. She is a PR now.

bergkamp
18-08-2003, 02:57 PM
wah one of those pei du ma ma ah?

Sincere21
18-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Thanks guys.

ok, so can hump the recep or not?

bergkamp
18-08-2003, 03:52 PM
ya lor i also want to know...

but i suspect that chances are, most singaporean guys being shy...won't know also...so the answer to this question you must find out yourself...just gar gar lai.... either go up to her and ask or find out the number and call...since she recept she will answer the phone what...

but don't suay suay when you call is another girl lah...so best is still go up to her and ask up front...

girllover
18-08-2003, 08:43 PM
One of the female owner of leisure is around that age, quite pretty too. If you guys want to know, just ask lah, they have seen so many guys coming in and out already, it is nothing to them to receive a question like that from customer lah. The receps over at Leisure are very friendly, she won't scold you or anything if you ask a question like that lah.

I once asked the recep of grand, the young cute girl, whether she do massage or not, she just replied me no lor, thats all mah.

hearthrob
18-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by girllover
I once asked the recep of grand, the young cute girl, whether she do massage or not, she just replied me no lor, thats all mah.

Haha!...this is the exact question I had posted in the new thread few mins ago. And here I've gotten the answer...but shit... should not be so happy cos' that's not the answer I want...

So someone is quicker than me afterall. I was still thinking of calling her up if I don't get a reply by 9.30pm, but scared lah....if it is the old auntie who answered the phone.:p

girllover
18-08-2003, 09:08 PM
Bro hearthrob2202, I din reply to your question because I asked quite long ago liao, about 10 months ago. There are 2 young cute receps there then, one looks very young, cute and naughty, the other a little older but still damn young lah, very pretty, very demure type, I like the older one better so I asked her lor, dun know whether she is the same recep u are talking about. Maybe she does massage now, who knows, no harm asking mah, pick up your guts, when I asked, I also a little scared lah but still go ahead and asked anyway, like I said, they have seen so many guys in and out already, getting questions like that wun surprise them at all lah.

hearthrob
18-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Bro hearthrob2202, I din reply to your question because I asked quite long ago liao, about 10 months ago. There are 2 young cute receps there then, one looks very young, cute and naughty, the other a little older but still damn young lah, very pretty, very demure type, I like the older one better so I asked her lor, dun know whether she is the same recep u are talking about. Maybe she does massage now, who knows, no harm asking mah, pick up your guts, when I asked, I also a little scared lah but still go ahead and asked anyway, like I said, they have seen so many guys in and out already, getting questions like that wun surprise them at all lah.

Hahaha....you know what?...I went there 3 days ago and had wanted to ask her but the old auntie recept just next to her reading her magazine....and...my balls shrink...hahaha!...but I think we are talking about the same one - pretty and demure, english quite good also. Okie, next time when she's alone...hehehe...

bergkamp
19-08-2003, 01:23 AM
dont' wait until she's alone lah, like that if u suay then you wait until when???

tell u lah, if u can pick up the guts and ask her even when the old lady around ah, you can also do the same at pubs...

seriously... when guys go nightspot see chio bu then want to pick up sure scared this scared that... i just picked up someone even tho she was just with another friend at a table....

so do it... because once u do it, you will feel that it's bo la sa to do it again... and again and again and again and your life will be so much more colourful....

it's all large number game brudders...