PDA

View Full Version : Some help for Singapore

schnelletoni
17-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Hi, I'm a 48 years old german. I will stay in Singapore for 2 days in the mid of September. I read a lot of this threats here. But I'm not sure what is the better place to find some "fun". What is the difference between Gelong and places like Orchard Towers?

Thanks

Toni

sammyboyfor
17-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Read the sex faq at my homepage.

bradpitt968
17-08-2003, 03:27 PM
Welcome to Singapore.... it'll depends alot on what are u looking for. If what u want is just fxxk & go, then Geylang (u spelled it as gelong) would be "the" place.

If what u want is some companionship plus sex, then orchard towers might be better but for that u'll need to make sure u've got enough $$ with you. As I've not tried that, so I can't tell u how much that would be. A good approximate should be about $800 to $1000 for 2 days (other bros, pls help me out here).

Anyway, do check out here, i believe there will be bros here that will be glad to help u out or perhaps even bring u around.

Enjoy! = )

factor-x
17-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by schnelletoni
Hi, I'm a 48 years old german. I will stay in Singapore for 2 days in the mid of September. I read a lot of this threats here. But I'm not sure what is the better place to find some "fun". What is the difference between Gelong and places like Orchard Towers?

Thanks

Toni

Any particular race reference or time constraints?

schnelletoni
17-08-2003, 08:40 PM
I would prefer some chinese typ for one nigth in a hotel. Will I have problems in Singarpore, to take a girl with me to my room??

Toni

schnelletoni
18-08-2003, 12:13 AM
o.k., and where is the best place to find thai gierls??

Toni