PDA

View Full Version : Typical Tui Na Girls

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 11:33 AM
I don't fancy myself an expert but I have been around Tui Na's after retiring from the HC scene 3 years ago.Here's my 2 cents worth for anyone who cares to understand a typical Tui Na girl.
1. Dont expect HC standards
2. Most Tui Na girls are really Pdmm and average early 30s
3. They usually succumb to sweet talking guys
4. They all have their needs too (bEING AWAY FROM THEIR HUSBAND FOR SO LONG)but they cant simply do it with
ANY tOM DICK OR HAIRY (unless your name is Tom and your
Dick's hairy ..sorry joking only).
5. They don't like loud and agressive customer
6. They ALL need MONEY
7. They are looking for extra money to supplement the child's education in singapore .
8.Through their own community,they are naive to think that just TUI NA will get them the extra income,but when they see their own friend have more money to spend after doing extras,they will eventually DO it(That's why you need to go often )
9.Those TUI NA girls that don't provide extras (even HJ) are not desperate enough yet . THEY WILL if you stick around longeR

If any Brother have a Target ,try these,it works for me
1. Go often,build up her trust in you
2. Sweet talk with her and try to understand her background
3. Dont autoroam the first few sessions,they are scared when
they know you only want hanky pankyor you are from AV.
4. Through conversation you will gather her likes and dislikes then
progress to more detailed personal stuff .
5. Buy some food (anything also can,the Tui Na girls stinge on their dinner) if before dinner time,this will surely melt her heart
and show you care.
6. Arrange to go out on her off day.They normally do not have off day as they afraid to lose customer.But if she agree then the rest is up to you.

WORD OF CAUTION: After tasting the fruit of your labour,you will not need to patronise any TUI Na again as she will have a Siow Lau Por (little mistress)in your hands anytime anyday.tHEY ARE USUALLY VERY LOYAL TO THE ONE THEY TRUST)

BEWARE: Some Tu Na girls are MONEY FACED,if they keep talking of money ,go for new Target.
DAMAGES:As this entails a bit of time and money,please select target stringently.

ENDING ON HAPPY NOTE:more china girls are coming,though there are some that left ,so choose your TAREGET wisely.I know I am right cos I have 2 siow lau por !!

Microsoft
14-08-2003, 11:52 AM
:D

Yo bros BC. I second tat. But lidat quite dangerous leh. Kana stuck how? Then she will try to make you a PDPP (Pei Du Papa)

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 12:06 PM
U will eventually be released as a part time PEI DU Papa when the child graduates from school .But they will SURELY leave cos:
1. MONEY NOT ENOUGH
2. CHILD EDUCATION GRADES FAIL..they all fail ENGLISH and in Singapore failing english is like fish to water.(Of course there are really good students whose parents here from China are Professionals as Teachers and Enginers ..that another story)
3. Recall back to China
4. pERMIT NOT RENEWED.
5. Caught in the nude doing extras. EXTRADICTED.

THESE GIRLS ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF COMPANION
AND ATTENTION.

2003_newbie
14-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Bravo! *CLAP* *CLAP*

Very detailed write-up and tips to hook one :D

Sooner or later, our moderator Sammy Leong will have to create a new thread just for Tui Na, hahaha!

mccormick
14-08-2003, 02:26 PM
i really can't imagine the risk in this sia.... They can get real sticky and thats how a family breakup

Microsoft
14-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by mccormick
i really can't imagine the risk in this sia.... They can get real sticky and thats how a family breakup

Maybe bro Bochap can write a book "How to hook TN girls for Dummies". :D

After that come out part 2 : :How to unhook TN girls for Dummies" :D

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 02:51 PM
yo bros...
for me its still this theory...
if you want MILK... go cold storage and buy.... dont bring the cow home!!! get my drift?

simontang72
14-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Yo Hornybu ,

But what happen if the cow follow you home leh ????

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 03:22 PM
hmm.... simontang72..
if the cow follow me home than i guess have to tie to the lamp-post outside my house

Manudieliao
14-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Borther, care to share with me who is your two xiao lao pow? I happened to have one for myself and i hope that she did not chris cross between u and me lie...u can whisper to me. By the way, we used the same tactics :-)

Cheers

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Cow will not follow you home ,if U know how to cover tracks.
1.Never give your Handphone number
2.Never use your own car
3.Never let her know anything about you
4.Never PROMISED LOVE- sure die one!!
5.Always treat her as companion NOT LOVER- everytime meet must bang.
6.Never call her in the middle of the night.

NOTE: THE COW ALSO WANTS DISCRETION.

RATHER ENJOY THE MILK THAN CHANGE COW ALL THE TIME.

daddycool
14-08-2003, 06:11 PM
Wise words from Bro Simimabochap. Learn to walk away if PDMM turns into sotong.

Humphrey Bogart said "I don't pay them off to fcuk them - I pay them to fcuk off".

:D

owen10
14-08-2003, 11:57 PM
i agree with bro bochap's fact findings.

I've tried more than 20 tui na gals n i muz agree at least 80% of these are 30 n above.

1 thg to add on is abt young tui na gals below 30s n who r considered not bad looking (maybe 6 n above):

1) Their massage sucks big time. In fact shd b called stroking or caressing . Normally their massage will stop in 1/2 hr, after which will pop the golden qn. If u do not want specials, normally d massage will end in abt 45 mins. in other words, u r often short changed.

2) They will normally lion open big mouth quote $50 for a HJ; Normally they will onli bring it down to $40; Anyth lower they will normally refuse to do.

3) HJ techniques often lousy. Inexperience shows fr the way they shake yr cock up n down with no feelings.

4) So far those i encountered r not PDMMs. Few of them work sidelines n have been in sg wkg for a few yrs in other lines.

5) They r normally quiet n not as chatty or know how to PR like their more mature counterparts.

.. Maybe izzit me juz suay or do bros here have the same experience???

mccormick
15-08-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Microsoft
Maybe bro Bochap can write a book "How to hook TN girls for Dummies". :D

After that come out part 2 : :How to unhook TN girls for Dummies" :D

Brudder Microsoft.... I'm saying from experience lah.... If u meet those sticky but kuku type, u are lucky... but if those "act blur" type... whahaha... then good luck... they really can find out a lot of things about you... Juz like a cow with GPRS and auto roaming... you will be surprise to see the cow in ur living room when return from a hard day work....

Microsoft
15-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by mccormick
Brudder Microsoft.... I'm saying from experience lah.... If u meet those sticky but kuku type, u are lucky... but if those "act blur" type... whahaha... then good luck... they really can find out a lot of things about you... Juz like a cow with GPRS and auto roaming... you will be surprise to see the cow in ur living room when return from a hard day work....

Yahyah. Just like a game of football. We 1 2 tackle, dribble and score goals. NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. Worst still go home kena redcard from wife then xiao leow. Worst screnaio kena transfer club.:D

Dangerous it sound....bery trill oso leh. Kerker. May consider it another xtreme sport event.

xianxee
16-08-2003, 01:47 AM
I dunno about the rest of you guys but once I managed to bed them, normally I won't return to the joint. That's why I always have to look out for new joints :D

owen10
17-08-2003, 01:41 AM
so xianxee how many PDMMs have u managed to bed huh???

how many times did u visit their shop (s) before gaining their trust n bed them?

xianxee
17-08-2003, 03:37 AM
Hi Owen10,

It depends on the gal. So far only managed to lay 3. The fastest was on the 2nd visit! However on average, u need to visit them at least 5 times to gain their trust and to build up the `guan xi'

How abt yrself? How many have you laid?

Cheers!

owen10
17-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Hi bro xianxee

me not so lucky lah. only limited to rabba n HJ. for 1 thg i do not own a car, so already 1 disadvantage liao!

im quite surprised these PDMMs are so open to allow sex ...
esp if its juz after a few visits. I thought the most most of them will go is HJ. As u know PDMMs still have their principles n ethics n r still fiercely loyal to their spouse back home.

Kudos to u! :)

2003_newbie
18-08-2003, 02:06 AM
I also got something to share: I manage to bonk 2 PRCs out of my limited experience in tui na.

One of them on 2nd visit, while another on 5th visit. Damn good bonking partners!:D

xianxee
18-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Bro Owen10,

Thanks for the flattery :p but I don't think it is so hard to bonk them. Most of them are actually very liberal about sex and it helps if they are not on gd terms with their spouses.

Do try harder especially on building up trust with them.

Good luck!