PDA

View Full Version : Tribute To Good Ip Girls

KELVIN TAN
14-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Hi Guys,

No doubt IP has closed down for certain reasons, is still factual that many of us have in a way or another "relieved" our stress by those good services ladies, especially those from years ago.

How about let's us compile the FRs on the good ones

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 11:16 AM
for me.. its always been authum all the way

live2002evil
14-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by KELVIN TAN
Hi Guys,

No doubt IP has closed down for certain reasons, is still factual that many of us have in a way or another "relieved" our stress by those good services ladies, especially those from years ago.

How about let's us compile the FRs on the good ones

lets see wat u have.

KELVIN TAN
14-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Hi,

For me are Jasmine and Tiffany. Both are very accomodating and chatty.

For Jasmine, her massage is good, especially her back bending skill whereby ur tired back is immediately relieved. When it comes to special, her bbbj is out of this world and she normally stares at u and give a bitchy expression on her face.

As for Tiffany, she is one ang pai and needless to say, believe many brothers here who have tried her will understand.

live2002evil
14-08-2003, 02:30 PM
Hi,

For Jasmine, her massage is good, especially her back bending skill whereby ur tired back is immediately relieved. When it comes to special, her bbbj is out of this world and she normally stares at u and give a bitchy expression on her face.

As for Tiffany, she is one ang pai and needless to say, believe many brothers here who have tried her will understand.

i had not been there for quite sometime already, so cant provide fr on their new gals. but i dun understand the reason for tis thread unless we can provide the whereabout of the gals mentioned. gud ones of cos.

factor-x
14-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Don't spend too much time on reminiscences, instead, look to the future.

:D

seeknewss
14-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Don't spend too much time on reminiscences, instead, look to the future.

Agree and instead all bro should share info on where these good gals are now, i.e. in which HC ?

factor-x
14-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
Agree and instead all bro should share info on where these good gals are now, i.e. in which HC ?

I was just 'bout gettin' to asking that too.

samson
18-08-2003, 06:30 PM

holly
18-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by samson

I think those girls who are still ok with Jessica transfer to riverview but over there they got 7 rooms only, with 30+ gilrs, certainly not enough...

well, ip is history now, it is dangerous for hc owner if they didn't satisfy the hc gilrs they hired...ip is a bloody example!!

kingkong
19-08-2003, 10:13 AM
Sandra moved over from IP.
She is one of the hottest girls at Casanova now !

lonewolf
19-08-2003, 10:48 AM
tiffany, many years ago? veri veri difficult to book her that time.

Hi,

horny28
19-08-2003, 02:14 PM
My old old favourite gals are gone.....Baby, Jasmine, Samatha, Chanel.....now the HC gals standard drop veri veri much in singapore leh....last time can go HC 2-3 times a week...now once in 2-3 months....no happening gals !!!:o

KELVIN TAN
19-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Hi Brother,

Any FR on Samantha and Baby.

Thanks