PDA

View Full Version : i wanna work at K3

Sisi
13-08-2003, 02:51 PM
lookin at de threads n replies on k3 posted by u guys... dun think u haf a bery gd impression of tat place... i wanna wk to earn some money... but i dun play. sighs.

tell me... how to earn money fast way? i choose k3 coz someone i noe noes de mgr dere... nv been a gro b4... scared...

live2002evil
13-08-2003, 03:05 PM
there is a lot of ways to earn $$$, pm me n i will show u the route:D

Sisi
13-08-2003, 03:08 PM
arh... dun tell me abt freelancing all tat... i dun do tat... lol.. any other suggestions???

_jaDeD_
13-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Sisi
arh... dun tell me abt freelancing all tat... i dun do tat... lol.. any other suggestions???
How about working hard instead? You dun expect to earn alot in KTVs when you don't even play...

I'll show you some subtle ways of playing, FOC... How bout that?

Sisi
13-08-2003, 03:16 PM
so wats de subtle ways? i need fast money... degrade myself to wk in ktv... i haven started wk.. juz wanan ask views from de guys in here....

DieCorkStand
13-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Hi Brothers, I have a suggestion ...

Example :

Any woman who is reading this Forum, if you are within 25 to 35 and is looking for fun or relaxation, you can look for me to provide you the sensation (Not service) and may be cost you nothing if you are Ok at least in outlook. PM me at [email protected] for contact

How tats sound ?

I doubt any response as I believe women are still very conservative over here where we stay. Woman has different homons and they are not sexually arouse unless they are triggered.(thru my experience) Their self-control is much much better than us man.

Sisi, if you are looking for woman clients if not, I can't help you as it means you are a man looking for male client and I will be the first one to F you upside down and inside out. Gay pls fuck off this forum. Gays should be sent to some island like those Europeans sending their prisoners to Australia.

Sisi
13-08-2003, 03:26 PM
damn u. im a genuine woman.. or maybe not raly a woman yet. n im not lyin. dun think u look so cool w posts like tat.

im askin fer suggestions, as tis forum is full of men who visit ktvs n i wanan noe hows de ktv market like.

i repeat: IM A GIRL. FUCKIN ASSHOLE.

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 03:30 PM
damn u. im a genuine woman.. or maybe not raly a woman yet. n im not lyin. dun think u look so cool w posts like tat.

im askin fer suggestions, as tis forum is full of men who visit ktvs n i wanan noe hows de ktv market like.

i repeat: IM A GIRL. FUCKIN ASSHOLE.

U want to learn the ropes??? ;)

high5
13-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Well Sisi you cant blame the guys here cause alot of people tried to act as a girl or women ........ so please understand our ..........
As for your question, the last time I have been to K3 I vow not to go again although I still have 1 bottle left there so what u think.....

Sisi
13-08-2003, 03:38 PM
learn de ropes...? of...???

high5: well.... maybe.. yea.. sorry for my arh... culgar language.. juz pissed tat ppl think im a GAY! duhz...

factor-x
13-08-2003, 03:39 PM
lookin at de threads n replies on k3 posted by u guys... dun think u haf a bery gd impression of tat place... i wanna wk to earn some money... but i dun play. sighs.

tell me... how to earn money fast way? i choose k3 coz someone i noe noes de mgr dere... nv been a gro b4... scared...

Why?

There must be a better way out of your situation.

Since you know the manager, would be more beneficial to gather information from him and make your decision from there.

waypastprime

One word of advice.... Try other job.... :)

Rof|maoxz
Sister Sisi, maybe u can try working in roadshows assignment, confidential hostress, (alot in classified ads), night shift clinic counter staff, (in demand nowadays), if you have a pleasant face & a nice personality, shouldn't be a problem.

p.s: Scolding brudders here prove you no where, gal.

Sisi
13-08-2003, 03:40 PM
nope i dunno de mgr.. my fren noes.. but everyone is stranger to me dere, n i haf no frens accompanyin me.. n im supposed to interview on thurs.. im scared...

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 03:41 PM
learn de ropes...? of...???

high5: well.... maybe.. yea.. sorry for my arh... culgar language.. juz pissed tat ppl think im a GAY! duhz...

I thought u wanted to be GRO???? So u need to learn the ropes of being a good one....

P.S: Is that the only way out for u??? :(

high5
13-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Sisi then dun try there are better work to do then this........ e.g. do waiteress at the KTV instead of the GIRL there. My advice dun try it can to share with me what type of work you looking for? You can pm me.

factor-x
13-08-2003, 03:45 PM
nope i dunno de mgr.. my fren noes.. but everyone is stranger to me dere, n i haf no frens accompanyin me.. n im supposed to interview on thurs.. im scared...

No one can force you to do anything you don't want.

See how the interview goes, take your chance to clear any doubts you might have with the interviewer.

Fright is a state of mind that be conditioned and overcome.

Only you can make this upcoming decision, one that will have quite a bit of impact on your life. Life is about making decisions everyday, do think over it carefully.

'May the Force be with you.

:)

Sisi
13-08-2003, 03:55 PM
rofmaox: yea sorry fer scolding.. but he was harsh wat!!! duhz. i tried lookin for roadshow assignments, but not much nowadays, plus muz wk on wkends which i cant as im aredi wkin on wkends.

waypastprime: its de oni way i can think of makin fast money...

factor-x: thx fer de advice.. most prob after de interview can wk immediatemy aredi.. i guess ill try out n c if i can take it..... sighs......

factor-x
13-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Money that comes fast usually leaves fast too.

Money revolves around the world, what you need to do now is not to see the money in its monetary values. Instead, weigh it against the sacrifices and actions you'll have to undertake to have the money in your pocket, do you think it's still worth it?

Talking is easy, but real-life situations usually are more tricky to solve, so, good luck wih your decision, whatever it may be.

Remember, life always leave a back-door for those who deserves it.

Do you think you deserve it? If so, do look harder for alternatives.

Sisi
13-08-2003, 04:07 PM
high5: sighs. i lookin fer jobs tat can pay on da spot, at nite, n oni on certain days of da wk, CANNOT on wkends coz i aredi wkin on wkends...

factor-x: alternatives.. ive been lookin n lookin.. cant think of any tat suit my needs now.

high5
13-08-2003, 04:11 PM
Hmmmm as i said work as the waitress la and tell the manager pay on daily basics lor :D

factor-x
13-08-2003, 04:13 PM
To find a solution, must start from the root of the problem.

What do you need the dough for?
How pressed are you in getting it?
What will happen if you can't get it?
There's always alternatives, one brain might not be able to filter it out, but employing the help of others help sometimes.

Don't need to answer the questions, it's your rights of privacy, just a set of questions for you to review.

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 04:19 PM
rofmaox: yea sorry fer scolding.. but he was harsh wat!!! duhz. i tried lookin for roadshow assignments, but not much nowadays, plus muz wk on wkends which i cant as im aredi wkin on wkends.

waypastprime: its de oni way i can think of makin fast money...

factor-x: thx fer de advice.. most prob after de interview can wk immediatemy aredi.. i guess ill try out n c if i can take it..... sighs......

Competition is stiff and in order to earn the most money in a night u must be willing to sacrifice.... do u think u can do it??? :o

Or are u just trying to earn money to clear the debts for your bf??

DieCorkStand
13-08-2003, 04:20 PM
high5: sighs. i lookin fer jobs tat can pay on da spot, at nite, n oni on certain days of da wk, CANNOT on wkends coz i aredi wkin on wkends...

factor-x: alternatives.. ive been lookin n lookin.. cant think of any tat suit my needs now.

Hi Sisi, pls do not blame me as the nmae u r using "Sisi" means ah kwa,a boy behaving like a girl. Moreover there is really idiots man pretend to be woman out here.

If you are really looking for cash, We brothers , Ibelieve will like to help, if you are looking for servicing,if not, I mean if you are looking for decent job with high pay, I think real state agent could be one also, as it is free timing and not that tough (Though affected by economic) and need min knowledge,just general knowledge. You justhave to be very sales talk woman and I believe woman can get a good career out of it easily than man especially in sales line.

If you want my hep,can email me at [email protected]

So at least you know I hate gays,those who is wasting earth resources ...

Sisi
13-08-2003, 04:22 PM
im supporting myself..

juz need de money for everyday use. dun wanna take money from parents....

actually i juz wanan wk few days, earn few hundred bucks den run... lol. but dunno can even tahan anot....

Sisi
13-08-2003, 04:25 PM
diecrokstand: i apologise too.. for my vulgar language... anyway SISI is my name. hahax... my REAL name... silly man.

i cant take up jobs like real estate.. im schling... too much wkload to take...

as for hating gays.. lol... well...... i noe a fren who's gay.. he's quite nice... dun be too biased laaaaa..... *dun scold me ah*

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 04:44 PM

The most important prerequisite of being a K-girl is letting go of yourself. Can you do that? Secondly, forgive me for saying this but do you have the looks and figure and can drink?

If you're average looking but dressed to kill and dare to play, you're almost there. But you said you don't play and no customers will just want to have a pretty vase sitting beside them. My meaning of 'play' doesn't really mean you have to perform specials or have sex with customers. Some customers can be quite nasty and cheeko with their roving hands all over you and forcing you to drink etc. You must know how to 'siam' tactfully.

As a KTV cheongster, let me tell you this. Earning a living in a KTV is not as easy as it seems. Rivalry with fellow girls, relationship with mamasan, dealing with customers are just tip of the iceberg. Somemore you don't have any friends there to look out for you.

If you can endure all that, then I wish you success. I knew of a few mamasans, PM me if you want their contacts.

factor-x
13-08-2003, 04:47 PM
im supporting myself..

juz need de money for everyday use. dun wanna take money from parents....

actually i juz wanan wk few days, earn few hundred bucks den run... lol. but dunno can even tahan anot....

Everyday use not need to work as a GRO.

There's a newspaper report recently 'bout a girl doing her Master's while working 5hours every night to pay off her tuition fees and living expenses.

Doubt your financial commitment is as heavy as a Master's Course, is it?

You are probably disillusioned by the wonders of money, and are trying to satisfy daily wants instead of needs.

When schooling, prefectly fine to receive money from parents, you'll get your chance to pay them back in the near future.

Sisi
13-08-2003, 04:51 PM
factor-x: well.. many things u dunno n i cant tell here.. im afraid someone here may suspect they noe who i m... i cant let anyone noe...

cheongkid: ok ill be abit bhb here.. im above avg looking, i can dress to kill, but de prob is i dun do special stuffs. as fer lettin guys touch me... maybe abit can... but not too extreme. as fer rivalry, i dun think ill haf any haha.. coz i dun play wat.. earn oso less den other gals...

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 04:59 PM
factor-x: well.. many things u dunno n i cant tell here.. im afraid someone here may suspect they noe who i m... i cant let anyone noe...

cheongkid: ok ill be abit bhb here.. im above avg looking, i can dress to kill, but de prob is i dun do special stuffs. as fer lettin guys touch me... maybe abit can... but not too extreme. as fer rivalry, i dun think ill haf any haha.. coz i dun play wat.. earn oso less den other gals...

Well it seems like she's quite bent on doing so.... :(

Sisi
13-08-2003, 05:08 PM
i guess ill be dere. i pray everythin will be fine. :(

nitecrawler
13-08-2003, 05:21 PM
i guess ill be dere. i pray everythin will be fine. :(

let us know the outcome.

Sisi
13-08-2003, 05:37 PM
i will...........................

Piranas
13-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Guys, if she is a gal. I'll chop off my little borther to feed the chicken:D

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Piranas
Give "her" the benefit of doubt man.

P.S. The chickens are hungry! :D

yeshe_tan
13-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Sisi,

sorri, this is my 1st post, but after i read all this stuff, i guess i wanna bring out 1 point.

we live in this world to ENJOY. WE HAVE TO CONTROL $$$$$. now u r letting $$$ control u!!!!!!

IF u r going into ktv industry out of joy then secondly $$$, then go 4 it. IF only for $$$, then please reconsider. furthermore u dun sound like the very sporting type; sorri to say, but cannot make it big.

Sisi
13-08-2003, 05:55 PM
piranas: be prepared to chop it down. i dare u to come k3 tmr nite n look for me. Sisi. dun forget de chopper.

yesshe_tan: i dun wanan make it big.. its not a NICE job at all.. i juz wanan earn few hundred den run. tats it.

ido11
13-08-2003, 06:00 PM
Sisi>> just go and sign on for army. They give u food, $$$ & shelter plus clothes. They do pay well.

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 06:00 PM
yesshe_tan: i dun wanan make it big.. its not a NICE job at all.. i juz wanan earn few hundred den run. tats it.
PMTR - pay (earn) money then run

Not looking down on you but are you confident you can earn a few hundred bucks in just a few days?

yeshe_tan
13-08-2003, 06:01 PM
if u say u DUN WANT TO make it big.. then y go into ktv???

any job can get u hundreds of bucks in a month ( if this is all u need ).

worst still, if u go into ktv n offended some1 ( becoz u dun play ) then u can be in very deep shit.

dun tell me u willing to take the risk becoz of A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS?????? i think many brudders here will able to provide u tat in ONE DAY wif no risk of coz.

factor-x
13-08-2003, 06:01 PM
piranas: be prepared to chop it down. i dare u to come k3 tmr nite n look for me. Sisi. dun forget de chopper.

There are other ways to make that hundred. You can run, but you can't hide.

Ah-lian with chopper on the loose?

:D

factor-x
13-08-2003, 06:03 PM

Smart move!! if she is indeed a girl, no one will know what a borther is, so you can just chop off anything and your 'lil brother' can still be intact!

jng1103
13-08-2003, 06:03 PM

wow... u will be the next big thing in KEFOS thread. waiting for exciting FRs on U...

bro KEFOS, mai du liao... go K3 n post FR....

jimbo

Piranas
13-08-2003, 06:04 PM
How to look for you when I don't your name, looks and etc. You mean just go there and say "I want Sisi?"

Sisi
13-08-2003, 06:04 PM
factor-x: hehex can la.. ill find my way out...

yeshe_tan: who is so stupid to gif me few hundreds in 1 day for nothin? i understand muz sacrifice somethin so im willing to try to wk as gro.

cheongkid: well.... i can at least try :D

ido11: how many times muz i say im a GIRL???????

Piranas
13-08-2003, 06:06 PM
Haha......

Originally posted by factor-x
Smart move!! if she is indeed a girl, no one will know what a borther is, so you can just chop off anything and your 'lil brother' can still be intact!

Sisi
13-08-2003, 06:08 PM
piranas: haha u wun come anyway.. im usin my name, SISI. tats it... im small sized, hair length near to da chest. but ill be lookin abit diff from de other gals... lolx.. dere's somethin diff abt me. dunno if da mummy will accept.. but my fren says no problem. lolx

jng1103
13-08-2003, 06:09 PM
piranas: haha u wun come anyway.. im usin my name, SISI. tats it... im small sized, hair length near to da chest. but ill be lookin abit diff from de other gals... lolx.. dere's somethin diff abt me. dunno if da mummy will accept.. but my fren says no problem. lolx

u diff from the rest? care to elaborate?

yummy king,
jimbo

yeshe_tan
13-08-2003, 06:10 PM
the fact tat u know tat pple wont jus give u $$$ for ONE DAY for NO reason means tat u r NOT willing to give up ur body!

THEN Y GO INTO KTV??? u r jus deceiving urself tat maybe jus drink drink n talk cock will do.

Piranas
13-08-2003, 06:10 PM
she has got a little brother like me....haha

Originally posted by jng1103
u diff from the rest? care to elaborate?

yummy king,
jimbo

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 06:12 PM
btw Sisi, how old are you?

jng1103
13-08-2003, 06:15 PM
she has got a little brother like me....haha

she has A- boobs with a dick... dat sounds more interesting...

jimbo

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 06:16 PM

jimbo
me siam! :eek:

Piranas
13-08-2003, 06:16 PM
That's why she's call Sisi, get it?

jimbo

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 06:19 PM
then should not work in K3, go work in CV better. :D

Sisi
13-08-2003, 06:19 PM
dere is juz somethin diff... i cant say here... coz ppl may suspect who i m..... sorry.... de oni thing i can say is im a TRUE girl, not a transexual or gay or wat k....

yeshe_tan: im willing to let go abit... but not to de extreme... dunno if it means giving up my body??? :confused:

HEY! dun insult my name k......

jng1103
13-08-2003, 06:20 PM

she is guilty until proven innocent... haha...

mdm wong,
jimbo

Piranas
13-08-2003, 06:20 PM
I'll bring my brother to look for you.

dere is juz somethin diff... i cant say here... coz ppl may suspect who i m..... sorry.... de oni thing i can say is im a TRUE girl, not a transexual or gay or wat k....

yeshe_tan: im willing to let go abit... but not to de extreme... dunno if it means giving up my body??? :confused:

jng1103
13-08-2003, 06:22 PM
I'll bring my brother to look for you.

eagerly waiting for solid FR...

jimbo

factor-x
13-08-2003, 06:23 PM

If even you don't know, who knows?

:confused:

Sisi
13-08-2003, 06:24 PM
hey but muz say first hoh... i DUN PLAY hoh...

factor-x
13-08-2003, 06:24 PM
It might have boobies and dicky.

:D

Piranas
13-08-2003, 06:26 PM
Don't worry, as long as you can prove that you're a true gal, my brother will be fed to the chickens

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 06:27 PM
I think what he meant is like rubba, kissing etc. Some customers expect something more intimate like frenching, caressing the breasts and digging the pussy......

Sisi
13-08-2003, 06:27 PM
factor-x: i oni haf small boobies, NO dicky lol

piranas: haha... be prepared to do so.

cheongkid: i can hug, kiss abit.. touch... depends. I DUNNO LA!!!!!

jng1103
13-08-2003, 06:30 PM

so, wat can u perform? wat is ur limit?

jimbo

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 06:35 PM
aiyo, first got blue_gal the bitch blue auntie, then now sisi the k-gal wannabe...

Sisi
13-08-2003, 06:40 PM
i raly dunno my limits... but ill nv do hj, bj, or anythin more den tat.

wats bitch blue auntie? damn... maybe it was a mistake to post here in da first place.. shitz.

ivanahump
13-08-2003, 06:55 PM
if you wanna learn - go into the sea!!

Sisi
13-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ivanahump
if you wanna learn - go into the sea!!

dun get wat u eman :rolleyes:

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 08:25 PM
dun get wat u eman :rolleyes:
"go into the sea" literally means "xia hai" in chinese. it refers to women going into the vice trade eg. nightclub/ktv hostesses, bar girls, hookers etc.

The Bund
13-08-2003, 10:17 PM
If someone wants to work as a KTV hostess, I say let her do so. Unless she's someone close to u, what's yr real motive in trying to convince her otherwise? U can't change the world & u certainly can't save every soul.

In this particular case, if Sisi had really wanted to know the goings-on in a KTV, all she has to do is read thru all the KTV threads here; any dunce will have a pretty good idea after doing so. It is here that u can read not only what goes on in KTVs but also the different inner-thoughts of the various customers. This forum is a reservoir of info!

Which makes me come to one conclusion about u, Sisi - and it's a 4-letter word starting with "L". Thousands of other girls have "better" reasons than u for going into this "flesh" trade. So all yr purported sighing here cuts no ice with me.

By the way, perhaps I could stick my neck out again and speculate that u r a non-Chinese - and that's what u meant when u said u r a little different from the rest of the girls there?

"Enjoy" yr tryst there - u will grow up one day.

factor-x
13-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by The Bund
If someone wants to work as a KTV hostess, I say let her do so. Unless she's someone close to u, what's yr real motive in trying to convince her otherwise? U can't change the world & u certainly can't save every soul.

In this particular case, if Sisi had really wanted to know the goings-on in a KTV, all she has to do is read thru all the KTV threads here; any dunce will have a pretty good idea after doing so. It is here that u can read not only what goes on in KTVs but also the different inner-thoughts of the various customers. This forum is a reservoir of info!

Which makes me come to one conclusion about u, Sisi - and it's a 4-letter word starting with "L". Thousands of other girls have "better" reasons than u for going into this "flesh" trade. So all yr purported sighing here cuts no ice with me.

By the way, perhaps I could stick my neck out again and speculate that u r a non-Chinese - and that's what u meant when u said u r a little different from the rest of the girls there?

Best conclusion there is to this thread.

:)

rivervale3
13-08-2003, 11:08 PM
i raly dunno my limits... but ill nv do hj, bj, or anythin more den tat.

wats bitch blue auntie? damn... maybe it was a mistake to post here in da first place.. shitz.

Since u have already started, why wanna quit now? Show us wat u can offer, then we can tell u more.....

WWWII
14-08-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by The Bund

Kindly do not use this place to do any self- promotion if you ever start working in any of the ktv. It's really distasteful. BTW i wonder how you ever get to know about this site. puzzled puzzled?

cheongkid
14-08-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by WWWII
Kindly do not use this place to do any self- promotion if you ever start working in any of the ktv. It's really distasteful. BTW i wonder how you ever get to know about this site. puzzled puzzled?
Not surprising cos this forum is already widely known even to the GL/HC/KTV girls. The former site at Delphi was even featured in the newspaper plus an exclusive interview with Sam.

WWWII
14-08-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Not surprising cos this forum is already widely known even to the GL/HC/KTV girls. The former site at Delphi was even featured in the newspaper plus an exclusive interview with Sam.

Wa then i damn backward liao. I only followed this forum here and there for about 2 years, only started a nick here after my new job which requires entertaining in these places. Still i find ladies who know about this forum a put off, especially if they act as know-all on this forum thing. Boss KTV ladies are like that and i hate it. Phew! Phew! Phew!

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:12 AM
Wa then i damn backward liao. I only followed this forum here and there for about 2 years, only started a nick here after my new job which requires entertaining in these places. Still i find ladies who know about this forum a put off, especially if they act as know-all on this forum thing. Boss KTV ladies are like that and i hate it. Phew! Phew! Phew!

You are right about boss ktv gals. Even got the cheek to ask me to write good comments about them when their service is so fcuk up.

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:12 AM

You are right about boss ktv gals. Even got the cheek to ask me to write good comments about them when their service is so fcuk up.

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:15 AM

HEY! dun insult my name k......

Your intention here is already a big question mark. Your presence here is interrupting the brotherhood peace here. Just get lost if you are trying to be funny be you a he she or a he-she.

Kdajong99
14-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Well, do let us know if you are successful in the interview. I'm sure tons of bros here will go and support you. N if you dun like wat you are suppose to do as a GRO, QUIT! but it's not going to be easy cause you will be tempted by the easy money and you will be asking for more and eventually doing more than you bargain for.

waypastprime
14-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by bornfree89

Cant they just register as a member then post some ficticious FR on themselves meh??? Wat's the point of them asking u to do that?? Probably it sound more convincing with a regular samster here to post FR.... :o

sportmotor
14-08-2003, 09:13 AM
how bout working parttime at my frenz massage parlor?
flexible working hour and good cash payment. Quit when you earn enough.
if u interested can pm me your number and we chat in details.
i'm sure so many brudders here will support you if you wanna work with me.
brudders do show your hands up to support SiSi? cheers!

tanterry
14-08-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by sportmotor
how bout working parttime at my frenz massage parlor?
flexible working hour and good cash payment. Quit when you earn enough.
if u interested can pm me your number and we chat in details.
i'm sure so many brudders here will support you if you wanna work with me.
brudders do show your hands up to support SiSi? cheers!

good cash payment?? Hehe yeah lor earning 10-12 bucks per massage done is surely better than that of factory moi :D

Sisi
14-08-2003, 12:04 PM
alrite.. since some said mentioned im disturbing de peace of ya brotherhood here, den ill juz leave n keep quiet. i knew of tis forum long ago, but i nv registered nor posted, n i din go thru all da threads when i posted tis thread.

ALSO, im not advertising myself... it'd be awful if any of u tot i looked or gave terrible svc.

however, thx to da ones who showed concern, n gd luck to u~ goodbye~

moderators, pls close da thread n end it. Thank you.

2003_newbie
14-08-2003, 12:50 PM
Sisi: I know of a quick way to make a few thousand bucks a month: online betting! That's how I keep myself with spare cash every month. Recently I even bought a car, and my bank has >10k liao. I've spent 2k on cheonging already, and a few k on bicycle, digital camera, TV, holiday, etc.

If you're really interested, pm me. But there's always risk involved, cos my picks are not KT, just careful analysis. Well, almost touching 20k now...after tonite will reach that milestone. :D

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 01:22 PM
hi sisi... why must work in ktv? source around in pubs.. there are some who pays $1k plus and not sit with guys , just be good drinker thats all... they buy bottle , u get some comm. jugs of beers are normally totalled up ans shared between all the gals... its quite alright..... hope this helps... good luck!

Kdajong99
14-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Sisi: I know of a quick way to make a few thousand bucks a month: online betting! That's how I keep myself with spare cash every month. Recently I even bought a car, and my bank has >10k liao. I've spent 2k on cheonging already, and a few k on bicycle, digital camera, TV, holiday, etc.

If you're really interested, pm me. But there's always risk involved, cos my picks are not KT, just careful analysis. Well, almost touching 20k now...after tonite will reach that milestone. :D

The point is maybe she don't even have the spare cash to take the risk. Like you mention there are risks involved. What if the first few times she bet kena burn liao. Makes the situation worse. N not everybody has KT like you or as heng as you are. Anyway, hope you keep winning and maybe can buy us all drinks. :D

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:50 AM
just stop this whole commotion thing. let her ( thread) rest in peace as her per request.

R.I.P no need to give any more suggestions.

good luck to you too , sisi. best is don't work in ktv.

Kdajong99
15-08-2003, 12:13 PM
alrite.. since some said mentioned im disturbing de peace of ya brotherhood here, den ill juz leave n keep quiet. i knew of tis forum long ago, but i nv registered nor posted, n i din go thru all da threads when i posted tis thread.

ALSO, im not advertising myself... it'd be awful if any of u tot i looked or gave terrible svc.

Hiya sister, how did you interview goes last nite? Or are you really gone with the wind...... :eek:

jintonic
15-08-2003, 12:27 PM
wow... u will be the next big thing in KEFOS thread. waiting for exciting FRs on U...

bro KEFOS, mai du liao... go K3 n post FR....

jimbo
yoooo jimbo sounds likes dat u not belong to the KEFOS...IF DAT TRUE..PLZ KINDLY remove ur KEFOS SIGN...

$$noenuff
15-08-2003, 03:39 PM

If you are still here, PM me. I can teach you some ways without selling your body.

pussylicker
15-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Hi SiSi,

You want to work as a GRO in K3.

Why don I try you out first and later tell u whether u can or not.

How about that ??

_jaDeD_
15-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by jintonic
yoooo jimbo sounds likes dat u not belong to the KEFOS...IF DAT TRUE..PLZ KINDLY remove ur KEFOS SIGN...
Yo bro, How are You?
Long time no see...
Then how come you never put up ur KEFOS sign leh?
Haha