PDA

View Full Version : Service Standards in PRC Tui Na Joints

globetrotter
13-08-2003, 01:19 PM
There are numerous threads in this forum about PRC tui na shops and I have no wish to start a new thread on any particular shop. I am starting this thread to share views on the various service standards offered by these shops. By service standards I do not mean the "specials" but rather the actual massage (or tui na) that these shops offer. Invariably, there will be some discussion on the "specials"

Personally I have one complaint and that is that most (if not all) of these shops offer mediocre to lousy massages once they know you are there for the specials. Let me stress the last part of my complaint - once they know you are there for the specials.

A couple of nites ago, I re-visited Magical at Joo Chiat (see the thread, "Magical at Joo Chiat".

I was attended to by a sweet looking PDMM by the name of Candy (or something like Candy). Looks slightly above average for a PDMM, slightly on the plump side but small tits. Dressed in a spaghetti strap T-short showing half cup when she bends down.

Was asked if I wanted a scrub - told her that I want a massage first then decide about scrub - was told by her that should scrub first then massage - I insisted on having my massage first.

OK, massage first - started out OK, nice strength (not too hard nor soft). Worked on my upper back and neck - all the while pressing her crotch on my head (which was in the hole in the massage bed). Moved sideways and worked on my shoulders - kept pressing her legs against my hands that were hanging down from the side. My big mistake - start to auto-roam her calf area and thighs. The moment I touched her, her massage strength slackened and continued to slacken to the extent of light rubbing and soft touches. Instead of completing my back, she went for my exposed buttocks - and started her rabba rabba massage, concentrating on the area between my legs. Told her that I had a stiff neck and asked her work on my neck - her reply was "don't you like what I am doing?" and "why don't I start the scrub - you will feel much better" I told myself this session is wasted and resigned myself to that fact. Told her OK to start with the scrub.

Scrub was the pits - instead of scrubbing my whole back - kept on concentrating on my buttocks and the area between my legs, and worse of all, the scrub cream (or water) was cold and with the air-con blowing - in no time I felt the shivers. Turned around for scrub - same thing. Although it was sensuous and she kept smiling at me my didi just did not rise to the occasion.

Went for my shower and back to room - same thing - more interested in getting my didi up than massage.

I decided to make the best of things - grab her tits, tried to put my hands up her knee length skirt (she refused), started to french her - guess what, she wanted $50. Told her no such price - countered $30 - she said slightly more - settled for $40.

The rest is history - sucked her small tits, rubbed her pussy from the outside and came.

Conclusion - I don't know about the rest of the brothers who frequent or patronise such joints - do any of you get the same treatment - ie, once you start to auto-roam or give an indication that you want specials then the proper massage stops.

Of course, some of us visit these joints for the specials, not that I am not one of them, but before the specials what I want is a good massage, tui na, rub, or whatever you call it. If I wanted just specials and nothing but specials there are better places than these PRC joints.

Any comments, views, but no flames please.

daddycool
13-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Bro Globetrotter -

You answered the question yourself. If you dun wan special, no rabba-rabba or autoroam. If you send signs that you're there for something other than massage, the game changes.

Even with my limited experience this is what I've learned

1. If you want massage - don't visit places with PDMM that give "come on" looks or dress in sexy clothes

2. Places with brightly lit signs promising BM and showing pictures of pretty gers should be avoided

3. Try places with open concept (but not open like MY in GLH ... ke ke ke)

4. If the massage is good but you want special, accept the offer of 1/2hour extra (it is almost always offered) - get your rub then spend the extra time getting down and dirty

There is an alternative - how about encouraging these shops to adopt ISO9001 quality standard ? I wouldn't mind helping in the audit !

best

daddycool

live2002evil
13-08-2003, 03:10 PM
maybe u should keep ur hands to yourself until after the massage, then roam ard. normally i would tell them where i wan them to massage then when i am done, i will try my luck.

factor-x
13-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by live2002evil
maybe u should keep ur hands to yourself until after the massage, then roam ard. normally i would tell them where i wan them to massage then when i am done, i will try my luck.

Yup, enjoy your money's worth of massage first.

Then can move on to the next or main highlight after that.

:D

globetrotter
13-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by live2002evil

Yes, I know what you are saying and I couldn't agree with you more. But my point is that these PDMM have seemed to pick up a trick or two here and there. Previously, when "specials" were not so common place, you can get a very decent massage at such joints. These days, these PDMM seem to be more interested in providing specials.

Also, your advice about getting them to do their work first before play does not work all the time. These PDMM seem to have quickly learned how to "stimulate".

My two cents worth anyway.

latebloomer
15-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Yes, it's damn diff to get a decent massage nowadays.
I agree with bros above, that we should at the very least get some kind of a massage b4 anything else, if any, happens.
For whatever reasons, not all of us go with intentions of special, at least not every time. Sometimes, if I'm really feeling backache, neckache from all the stress, a solid hard massage is what I really yearn for.

The reason for the lack of good massage is obvious.
For the first 45 minutes, they get half of $40 you pay the boss. The last 15 mins, they make from $30 to 50 or more, depending upon what is agreed. And usually they don't work half that hard as the first session. Some of our bros will end up doing most of the work, with busy hands all over the place. All she gets is sore muscles over her arms.

Maybe we should start sharing where, if any, are those places where we can get good solid massages.
If got specials, then it's a bonus. If not, at least we walk away refreshed and soothed, not feeling like we've been cheated.

One more thing I'd like to add. I would decline body scrubs if offered. So far, my 3 experiences have been negative.
Despite whatever reassurance they gave me, it always ended with me shivering away.
Imagine having cold slimy sticky stuff applied on your body, with the air-con going.
If the place has a bathroom, at least you can wash it off. If not, be prepared to walk out feeling sticky and uncomfortable.
Lastly, when you opt for the scrub, it becomes the main event. The lady will usually take her time, until there is hardly time left for the massage itself. She will of course try to get you to extend your time.

2003_newbie
15-08-2003, 09:17 AM
If you want good massage, there's one Thai massage at Geylang - damn solid! Why go to tui na? these chinese girls cannot lah, only there for us to suck their tits & fuck them :D

nokia6110
15-08-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
If you want good massage, there's one Thai massage at Geylang - damn solid! Why go to tui na? these chinese girls cannot lah, only there for us to suck their tits & fuck them :D
sakura and loy krathong, these 2 r budgeted and hv quite good gal in massage, some more hv 1 small steam bath room.
Near aljunied mrt, all r open concept

xianxee
16-08-2003, 01:39 AM
For good strong massage by pdmm with no hanky panky, try blk 418 ang mo kio ave 10