PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure.

HCprince
13-08-2003, 10:05 AM
I've been cheonging the HC & GL scene for the past 6 years. Times have change & I can see some cheongsters going for alternative outfits rather than the 'straightforward' ones. One trend I noticed is an incline preference to go to the so-called 'Tui-Na' shop. Probably the fun part for the 'tui-na' shop is the 'see but cannot touch, touch but cannot fuck' kinda situation instead of the traditional strip n f**k in HCs or GL.

well, enuff of my market trend observation. Time for the real stuffs.

After all thehype about those 'Tui-na' shops, i, the HCPRINCE decided to give it a try.
Yesterday, while i was checking out the Bali lane aroma theraphy shop as well as the Haji lane one, i was lead further away by my instinct. Instinctively, i followed my senses along Jalan Sultan in search ofhidden gem. After 10 minutes of walking and searching, heaven finally sees my sincerity and bestow me with 2 'Tui-na' shops right in front of my eyes!!

One is called Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure. The other forgot liao.. But I went to both to recce b4 settling on 1. So i went into 'Goodluck Reflexology' Was greeted by the recept. Ask me to go inside the room while she bring in the gals for me to choose. I reject n reject until a point where I wanted to leave...than she bring in a hidden gem! A PRC...forgot her name though..Consider pretty among the lot.

I opted for 1hr massage + Mo-sha. Mo-Sha so-so oni lah. later was ask to bath. Then comes the oil massage..During massage, I raba raba her tighs and she didnt seems to mind..So i autoroam all the way...btw, she is damn smart as she is wearing jeans n not skirts...so, i cannot hanky panky below.

When i ask her wat kind of service she provide, she ask me back wat i want. I said FJ..She said no..Wat eles wld i want besides FJ, I say bbbbbbbbbbbbbj. She say oni HJ..ask her how much..she said $30. I said no. $20 u want. She said OK. Then i autoroam all the way making my $$ worth. Try to take out her jeans but nabei damn tight siah!! unbutton her n take out her bra while she jurk me off. As usual, squeeze lick suck is all i can describe..After 15mins of hard pumping on my rod, I finally cum..Not knowing how to control the pressure, my load shoot off splatting onto her face..Nin-nabei, damn shiok siah..she quietly wipe it off n say how cum i can shoot so far..the rest is jus normal tipping her n pay $$ wear clothes go home...

Total damage: $40/hr + $10 for Mo-sha + $20HJ = $70
PRC name: forgot..but u can reject all the way until u find ur gem..The owner quite desperate for customer.
Massage skills: 5/10
Mo-sha: 3/10 just apply some rough shit onto ur back n rub it off..Not even a scrub
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure; 8/10 nice firm bum
HJ: 8/10
attititue: 8/10 accomodataing except no hanky panky below..or if u manage to take off her jeans than different story. But able to raba raba below with jeans on.

* there r 2 'tui-na' shops. The one i went allow u to choose, The other one is on the same stretech but on second floor. all the PRCs all sitting outside. So can act blur go up ask abot price than have a good look at all of them..Saw a few not bad one.

Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure. (Name card says got 2 branches)
19 North Canal Road 57 Jalan Sultan
Tel: 6396 7890
Opposite Concourse & Textile Plaza..go look @ directory if u dun noe.

Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure.
29-A Aljunied Road
Tel:6743 1206

Sorry for writing such a loooong...FR.

Saint Anger
13-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Your FR is not long...i believe all the bros here will not complain of the length as it is well-written and detailed. But u left out something, what is the PRC gal's name. Will want to try her out.

factor-x
13-08-2003, 03:55 PM
LoL.

Yah, forgot one of the most vital point.

:D

HCprince
13-08-2003, 06:20 PM
ehh..the name?? i forgot liao lah..its something like (??? li)..really cannot remember.. But u get to choose the girls though..about 9 of them..Can choose until u happy..Juz get the most beautiful one

nokia6110
13-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by HCprince
I've been cheonging the HC & GL scene for the past 6 years. Times have change & I can see some cheongsters going for alternative outfits rather than the 'straightforward' ones. One trend I noticed is an incline preference to go to the so-called 'Tui-Na' shop. Probably the fun part for the 'tui-na' shop is the 'see but cannot touch, touch but cannot fuck' kinda situation instead of the traditional strip n f**k in HCs or GL.

well, enuff of my market trend observation. Time for the real stuffs.

After all thehype about those 'Tui-na' shops, i, the HCPRINCE decided to give it a try.
Yesterday, while i was checking out the Bali lane aroma theraphy shop as well as the Haji lane one, i was lead further away by my instinct. Instinctively, i followed my senses along Jalan Sultan in search ofhidden gem. After 10 minutes of walking and searching, heaven finally sees my sincerity and bestow me with 2 'Tui-na' shops right in front of my eyes!!

One is called Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure. The other forgot liao.. But I went to both to recce b4 settling on 1. So i went into 'Goodluck Reflexology' Was greeted by the recept. Ask me to go inside the room while she bring in the gals for me to choose. I reject n reject until a point where I wanted to leave...than she bring in a hidden gem! A PRC...forgot her name though..Consider pretty among the lot.

I opted for 1hr massage + Mo-sha. Mo-Sha so-so oni lah. later was ask to bath. Then comes the oil massage..During massage, I raba raba her tighs and she didnt seems to mind..So i autoroam all the way...btw, she is damn smart as she is wearing jeans n not skirts...so, i cannot hanky panky below.

When i ask her wat kind of service she provide, she ask me back wat i want. I said FJ..She said no..Wat eles wld i want besides FJ, I say bbbbbbbbbbbbbj. She say oni HJ..ask her how much..she said $30. I said no. $20 u want. She said OK. Then i autoroam all the way making my $$ worth. Try to take out her jeans but nabei damn tight siah!! unbutton her n take out her bra while she jurk me off. As usual, squeeze lick suck is all i can describe..After 15mins of hard pumping on my rod, I finally cum..Not knowing how to control the pressure, my load shoot off splatting onto her face..Nin-nabei, damn shiok siah..she quietly wipe it off n say how cum i can shoot so far..the rest is jus normal tipping her n pay $$ wear clothes go home...

Total damage: $40/hr + $10 for Mo-sha + $20HJ = $70
PRC name: forgot..but u can reject all the way until u find ur gem..The owner quite desperate for customer.
Massage skills: 5/10
Mo-sha: 3/10 just apply some rough shit onto ur back n rub it off..Not even a scrub
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure; 8/10 nice firm bum
HJ: 8/10
attititue: 8/10 accomodataing except no hanky panky below..or if u manage to take off her jeans than different story. But able to raba raba below with jeans on.

* there r 2 'tui-na' shops. The one i went allow u to choose, The other one is on the same stretech but on second floor. all the PRCs all sitting outside. So can act blur go up ask abot price than have a good look at all of them..Saw a few not bad one.

Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure. (Name card says got 2 branches)
19 North Canal Road 57 Jalan Sultan
Tel: 6396 7890
Opposite Concourse & Textile Plaza..go look @ directory if u dun noe.

Good Luck Foot Reflexology and Acupressure.
29-A Aljunied Road
Tel:6743 1206

Sorry for writing such a loooong...FR.
yhr fun part of all these prc shop is that some dun ask for hj price, u can pay her tips as u like, can round up yr bill to 60 or 50 dlr.
more thrilling is that the one i go in amk(foot massage shop with prcs) , i always look for 1 particular gal who is more or less like a gal friend of the old man boss.
Anyway she double up as a asst boss in the shop.
I always ask her whether the boss is around or not before i book her.....................

inside can rabba her and ask her do hj, if the boss is not around can ask her to strip more.
I think tis trend is more like a cheap thrill, something diff from HC.
But then hc is more thrilling than Geylang, and hv its pro and con.

Vincent
13-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Your branch u went to opened until 2am...I was playing bowling at JSP on Sat national day and parked near this tuina...surprisingly the inside lights are still on. I din venture more cos I am with somebody.

So all the night owls can try ur luck there.

steam
14-08-2003, 12:44 AM
HCprince , wat u mean by chosing d pdmm .......? Izit 1 by 1 they coming into d cubicle or U selected on the spot ? Are the pdmm all sitting around d cashier counter or resting inside a room?????

latebloomer
15-08-2003, 01:08 AM
This place got 3 Thai girls. Saw 2 but one is fat and old.
If my memory serves me right, the owner is the previous Happy from AT at H Road. (do a search).
I was reminded of her cause she spoke mandarin with a distince HK accent. It was so long ago I can't quite remember how Happy looked like, but there was definitely something very familiar abt her when I first saw her face.

Yes, I was told this place opens until 1 to 2 am. Only PRCs left then.
It's got 2 floors, but the stairs up are very narrow. Be careful coming down or you'll end up explaining to your wife how a trip to a tui na shop landed you in the A&E. :D

HCprince
15-08-2003, 09:18 AM
yah..they operate until 2am..sometimes 3am...the so-called' mamasan will bring the gals into the cubicle for u to chooses. Not happy just walk out..

15-08-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer
This place got 3 Thai girls. Saw 2 but one is fat and old.
If my memory serves me right, the owner is the previous Happy from AT at H Road. (do a search).
I was reminded of her cause she spoke mandarin with a distince HK accent. It was so long ago I can't quite remember how Happy looked like, but there was definitely something very familiar abt her when I first saw her face.

Yes, I was told this place opens until 1 to 2 am. Only PRCs left then.
It's got 2 floors, but the stairs up are very narrow. Be careful coming down or you'll end up explaining to your wife how a trip to a tui na shop landed you in the A&E. :D

No la Bro latebloomer.Happy still at AT.jus called her.
But this boss of Goodluck is also from same province happy came from.Shenzen-Hongkong.So they speak with the same accent.

latebloomer
16-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Yes, you're right.
It occured to me today, right after posting the above.
This HK lady I've met b4 used to work at a tui na shop along Foch Road, off Lavender Road. Called You Mei. Not sure if the place still exists, since haven't been for long time.

She stood out cause she was the only one not obviously PRC, from the looks and the accent. She speaks some English too.
I remembered her cause she would look straight at me, giving me some kind of invitation, when I used to go. I usually kenna massage from another PRC gl. No specials, just straight up decent massage.
Then one time suay suay kenna this one. I'll always remember the session cause she hatam me terok!
Extend for about ten minutes, she told counter add half session more. All because she insisted on offering something she claimed the others don't. What it was was a forgettable hurried hj, with her indicating that I should kept total silence since the beds were separated by only curtains, and the next ones were occupied.

I stand corrected.

Gresini
30-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Wrong thread? I think its ok, same road anyway...

First time going with this colleage of mine, really need to thank him to pick me up fm my plc aft work...

It was 9pm, drove ard L6-18. Thinking where those Roadside models went. raid recently? Only those at L6 still there. Some really :p but due to feedback fm friends, only see see look look.

Proceed to L35 for dinner. TCSS abit, drove to Aljunied to park his car. Due to heavy dinner(not healthy to press n push), we walk to L8 n back for faster digestion, really like ghost town....

Went back to Aljunied, his regular is the one nearest to the coffeshop. so we proceed. As usual gers outside will drag customers... At the first shop, one of them actually hugged n hold my friend to stop him fm going further. As i was behind him, i detour, out to the main road n move forward faster, he use it as an excuse to escape, thru the 2nd shop, again!!! another one pulled him. his regular ger was standing outside the 3rd shop laughing. I joined her. "I want her. let me go". sad boy. The gers are really fierce.

Went in, Fang fang get us tea n called 1 more over to serve me. Fang fang looks petite (1.58m?) n cute (7/10) age ard 22 maybe. After a puff another one came (1.65m?) bigger frame but shape is there. At 28, i gave Yang yang 5.5/10. They lock the door as no more gers outside, n we proceed in.

Help me change, nvm. Next cubicle was like bing bing piang piang WALAU EH! WAR AH?!?! The other ger was like moaning so loudly i think u can hear even fm the toilet. "Later my sound better than hers for sure" she said. Yang yang tell me she go change her skirt, end up cant find.. Stripped her jeans n msg me with flowered panties. ma la eh lun. heavy damage this time liao. with neighbours sound. i feel like raping Yang yang straight away.

Skills not dat good but show abit effort. rubba de panties against my poot poot, something new, feels good. 20mins passed. fingers on my balls while i still back face up. wow, my fav. i jerk up abit n feel the nails n skin running all over.

"turn over leh", "orh". hmm, B cup, hair not so bushy... Lick me, touch me, feel me, french me, everything u can think of in a relationship... got me capped n we 69... gotcha, she shivers... But didnt last dat long, failed to taste her jiuce... another 10 gone...

For a good 15-20min, missionary, sitting, doggie. "(with moaning) u r good, feels so good." more on SOP but her moaning really turn me on, n its in fact loud. I have a bad habit, when i do with my ger, my target is to make her wet as much as possible. But sht, shes suppose to service me now. Controlled too much cant cum, she suggests ending with HJ, i agree but i wan de position just now, "feels good hor?", i nod.

Back n pat pat up in de sky, i love her fingers... "u wan me to put it in?". "no pls, than i no more virgin liao, must save after marriage one". She laughed. She succeeded, i came after 5...

Guide me to bathroom, i wash up, changed, burned 130 in my pocket... worth it, i told myself. Went out, wow, gers here all not bad leh "Yr friend still inside". I asked for water, "come we go coffeeshop for a drink, on me" TCSS while having some drink, 1st 9 days of her sg stay fm Guangzhou. Yang yang actually goin back to bed cos not much ppl liao. Since Fang fang called, she came down. Joke abit more.. Friend arrives. Head home ard 2345 feeling :D

For cantonese bros, good for u. They can speak well in dat.