PDA

View Full Version : KTV--my views

sexking
12-08-2003, 01:39 PM
just wonder if we people are spending too much money on ktv yet never get wat we want?.. why do we go there in the first place? raba raba here..? really singing songs? or lucky ones can get free fuck.. but sure spend abt 100-150 each person.. why not just head straight to geylang for cat150.. just ny views.. can all bros share ur views on ktv.. thanks

waypastprime
12-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by sexking
just wonder if we people are spending too much money on ktv yet never get wat we want?.. why do we go there in the first place? raba raba here..? really singing songs? or lucky ones can get free fuck.. but sure spend abt 100-150 each person.. why not just head straight to geylang for cat150.. just ny views.. can all bros share ur views on ktv.. thanks

Not everybody who goes to ktv are definitely going for fuck ok... :o

sexking
12-08-2003, 02:36 PM
then?

tanterry
12-08-2003, 02:42 PM
then?

To sing song lah karaoke! :D

HeadOn
12-08-2003, 02:47 PM
hmm, i think its a different route twds eventual sex lar...

u go GL, just pay $$ n pump all the way..if u go ktv, u gotta tease the gal n be teased, play with the gal..can hanky panky b4 trying to bonk her etc...kinda different feelings lar....tat's wat i think..

cheongkid
12-08-2003, 02:53 PM
Well, different people have different interests. Some may cheong KTVs while others will prefer HCs, MPs, GL, FL etc. In my point of view, go KTV mainly is to tcss, enjoy the company of friends with some rubba and fun thrown in. Free fuck? Never came across one and not every KTV girl can be tabao. If you just want to have a good bonk, don't waste time and money. Go direct to GL and take your pick.

CuntMan
12-08-2003, 07:56 PM
What i would like to voice about my opinion is that cheoing MTV/KTV is like trying out our male skills. Whether can jio a gal in those places and bonk them later is the test. If really get a FOC gal then deep inside ego can say add 50% or maybe 100% liao but normally no such example unless got good looks, or sweet talk gals. And most important is jio local gals, not PRC, indo, thai, viet, u name it. This is coz local gals will be more free upon their time coz after work is their own free time to disco, shake head, bonk, FL, u name it.

Again, so far yours truly only got a few ONS or FOC at disco, MTV nope, pub yes. But again, $$$$ spent at those places can definitely bonk bout 10-20 gals liao. Sumtimes more. Heheh so go figure, it's your $$$$$$ how u use it is up to you.

Cheers !!!!

factor-x
12-08-2003, 10:43 PM
GL: 1-man with X girl(s). (X=1 in most cases)

KTV: Communal activity.

Can enjoy company of buddies (not in that sense usually) and girls @ same time.

:D

SuperFriend
13-08-2003, 01:27 AM
yes, going to KTV is not going for sex. It is just to relax with a group of friends and nice ladies to chat with, on top of that, many of us can sing pretty well, also like to drink, these are the activities I don't think you can get from GL, right ?

basically, these are different activities with different objectives, 95% of the guys going to KTV don't really asking for FXXK...

just face it, life is more than just sex ! :D

HumpBackOak
13-08-2003, 01:37 AM
most ppl go ktv is to destress away from the normal life. where their gf's nag at them, their wives getting to be too auntie. they want to meet some young gurls without having the bullshit n wasting of time of picking up the gurls outside. its like paying for the gal's company.

in a way of speaking. its like paying the gal so she is there for u to sianz. n even if she rejects yr advances. she wont scream molest n all the shit. pick up gals at pubs also need to spend money. if u happen to manage to do a takeaway. then good for u. but most ppl unless they ask for special is goin there for the thrill n relaxing. not all out to bonk. if they want bonk. the $ they spend can easily get them a $150 cat. only the young kids expect something special out of it for free. unless u got a huge dick or some hian dao kiaz. they are stil out for yr money.

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by SuperFriend
yes, going to KTV is not going for sex. It is just to relax with a group of friends and nice ladies to chat with, on top of that, many of us can sing pretty well, also like to drink, these are the activities I don't think you can get from GL, right ?

basically, these are different activities with different objectives, 95% of the guys going to KTV don't really asking for FXXK...

my exact sentiments...

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by SuperFriend

Some people just dont understand why we could just pay 100++ a night at the KTV.... coz they always mixed up KTV as a sex place... It's true in a way but at the same time meeting up with friends for some chilling out, enjoy the companies of women and enjoy the type of music u prefer most...

It's a different approach towards the term 'relaxation'.... Some prefer picking up new hobby like fishing, enjoying traditional massages and so on and so forth.... So dont be a frog in a well, saying that KTV-goers are those sex-deprived people... ;)