PDA

View Full Version : Horny china wife with big boobs-BISHAN

simimabochap
12-08-2003, 11:44 AM
Went to buy 4-D and next door have one Tui Na shop.
Location in Bishan 2-3 doors away form Tong Fang .the much talked about Ah May,This new management place has 4 cubicles and one big reception area. Signboard says massage and scrub
so went upstair to recce. One trying to look young lau ah lian reception and one younger girl sitting at sofa.I ask for tui Na, the reception says new management only $30.00/hr and $36 with srub. Since got some time ,try one hour with srub.
On the bed, this young girl on the plumb side start her motor mouth.....Only 25 this year married to singapore man for 3 year very boring at home as husband always outstation ..BLAH BLAH BLAH ..start her Tui Na ..you alredi know she not for massage because she massage back like only More Lai More Kee NO BLOODY STANDARD at all.So I Tell her to stop,she asks "Why huh
no good or what?" I tell her straight "Ni Bu HUEY TUI NA,MAY YU LI
("You No standard for Tui Na , not even use strength at all").
She don't know act blur or what then say "Ni yau Tar Ma Hai si chaw Ai?(You wan handdjob or make love?) How much?. She reply "Wu Shi ..chaw Ai Yee pai Er Zi (50 for Hand and 120 for FJ).Since she act blur I also same.
I told her next door 20 for handjob and 80 for FJ she reply "Wah so cheap no wonder some many customer." I tell her never mind today no mood. She then pull up her blouse and lower her bra and say Okay same price. I got shock and didi shrinked. I always like to sian only. She needs some brother to teach her how to stimulate customer because she dont know act blur or what,she like innocent young girl holding my didi say how huh?She is Okay looking but a bit on plumb side ,but her boobs is a handful.
I don't do FJ and fingering but some brother might want to teach her some tricks. I tell her only handjob ..nothing else.
I ask her why she like wood ,no expression or anything..then how her husband enjoy..she say she only open leg that's all no other thing, can teach her or not...her action really really innocent .
She even tell me to recommend my friends to patronise her as she have to work only for this month.
Name;Qi Qi
Look: 6/10
HJ:1/10 (some bother must teach her properly)
FJ: Never try (Already fixed price $80.00)

I will not go again as I no standard to teach her tricks,

Good luck and hopefully enjoy young & innocent china girl.

croc
12-08-2003, 11:47 AM
where is this place?can tell mi?bishan wch part?

simimabochap
12-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Bishan street 22,Block 279 next to 4-D outlet
Name is Kai XIn or something.

croc
12-08-2003, 12:02 PM
is it near whitely sec sch outside?thanks.never mind i know already.thanks
got other gals there?

simimabochap
12-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Yes , its quite near..there's only 1 4-D outlet there.
Its behind Bishan North Shpping center.
Let me know if you agree with my FR

live2002evil
12-08-2003, 07:03 PM
jus came back from there. 3 gals working, 2 singaporean n 1 china. saw 3 of them n choose cindy. small size solid boobs (not big). was quoted 50 for hj n 80 for bj. settle 50 for bj. china big size n fat, the other samll size, fat also. place only open abt 1 week, but their hygeine lousy. inside cubicle got tall bed n matteress on floor. matteress no bed sheet, can u imagine the guy b4 u with his dick on the same place as yours when lying face down.

dkong
12-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Wanted to check it out this place. When there today at about 7.30pm The place is so dark. All the matteress are on the floor. :mad: Ask for QiQi but not available, told me will be available at another 1/2 hr. Then I quickly ran off... ... :D

Dont think i will ever come to this place!!!

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 10:44 AM
bro live2002evil,
Forgot to add the mattresses are for FJ and available only for the corner room. I did not try but the girl told me that cannot do FJ on the high bed too much noise.

live2002evil
14-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by simimabochap
bro live2002evil,
Forgot to add the mattresses are for FJ and available only for the corner room. I did not try but the girl told me that cannot do FJ on the high bed too much noise.

u are right, i m in the corner room on the left, so dunno whether other cubicles got mattress or not. but my massage is done on the mattress n my bj as well. all without bedsheet. i had to tell her to put towels on mattress as well. totally not clean. to each his own, but i w ill definately not rtf

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 11:13 AM
yo bros, was there 2 nights ago about 8.30pm, signboard says 9pm closed but tried my luck anyway...its was raining... walk up and 2 ladies(30+) .went to a cubicle.strip and wait ..in walk in quite plumb lady ...did normal massage ,also motor mouth...blah blah... she even told me dunno why today so busy and that alot of ppl ask for qiqi( i just snigger). the day before 3 ppl... today 22ppl!! hahahah... forum sure good for their bizz. told me this afternoon 4 guys in a group came looking for qiqi( wonder which bros is it?) also ask me how i know the plc,say my friend rec.. tell me story abt qiqi, listen guys she really no xperience... she actually scratch a customer while BJing,the rubber also split..hahahha...i am serious... she told me that ...whoever it is , hope u are not scarred!anyway qiqi was in the next cubicle , she ended at 9.30pm and went home ,guess what we were alone... i paid for 1.5hrs rub but in the end was there for 2.5 hrs... bargain FJ to $80 ( in the end i gave $100 FOR OBVIOUS REASONS WHICH I WONT ELABORATE) kekeke! but all i can say is her service very good,was very patience with me as i keep having erection than weak , must be too stress. but she kept going and that xplain the 2hrs plus.....will RTF def.

PS. this tui na joint used to be at woodlands just shift here....

and bros who planning to try qiqi, its yer own dickie at risk. be warned!

Microsoft
14-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Hmm.. will check it out next month. Wanted 2 go lastnite but a bit tired. Tis week dunno eat sar lah wat. Whole week horny. Since i oredi cheong ks on monday, bonk Yee Onn (cat 100), so landed up in dong yang with xiao ling instead. Business seem quite. Think they loss quite a bit of business to kai xin. Oboviously a much bigger playground.

May be a good sign. Dong yang must perform or face closure. Maybe bery soon May will give BBBJ. :D

simimabochap
14-08-2003, 04:05 PM
bROTHER MICROSOFT
Be patient...Ah May will succumb soon.
Meantime ,look around for plenty of new fishes in the market.

Microsoft
14-08-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by simimabochap
bROTHER MICROSOFT
Be patient...Ah May will succumb soon.
Meantime ,look around for plenty of new fishes in the market.

Yup. Same apply to xiao ling as well. Kerker. Applying your tactics think can get one for those bros who are keen on her. Lastnite i spend sometime talking 2 her abt children education in s'pore while autoroaming. WAHAHA! Hit her frequency n u will get a bit of diff svcs. Keep hitting it, go a few more time and u may never know wat u get.
Sigh! Too bad i marry liao and dun 1 tis type of trouble.

sco25
12-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Hmm.. will check it out next month. Wanted 2 go lastnite but a bit tired. Tis week dunno eat sar lah wat. Whole week horny. Since i oredi cheong ks on monday, bonk Yee Onn (cat 100), so landed up in dong yang with xiao ling instead. Business seem quite. Think they loss quite a bit of business to kai xin. Oboviously a much bigger playground.

May be a good sign. Dong yang must perform or face closure. Maybe bery soon May will give BBBJ. :D

Bro, can you tell me what service does xiao ling provides? Can undress and dig? FJ? BJ?

sco25
12-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Yup. Same apply to xiao ling as well. Kerker. Applying your tactics think can get one for those bros who are keen on her. Lastnite i spend sometime talking 2 her abt children education in s'pore while autoroaming. WAHAHA! Hit her frequency n u will get a bit of diff svcs. Keep hitting it, go a few more time and u may never know wat u get.

Bro, what is the diff svcs? Me want to Fxxk her, what is the trick? anyone success before?

Innoncent$
12-04-2004, 06:15 PM

Haha... you are physically tired lar.... but metally not enough.... Increase your machine speed for more money lar.... haha!

You had nothing wrong with your eating...

Innoncent$
12-04-2004, 06:17 PM

Clean your mouth lar....!

Microsoft
12-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Clean your mouth lar....!

Clean my mouth?? Clean wat mouth?? :D

Microsoft
12-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Bro, what is the diff svcs? Me want to Fxxk her, what is the trick? anyone success before?

Suggest u read the respectable ol'coyote's fr on tis place. By far the best fr on DY ever written. :D

Innoncent$
13-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Clean my mouth?? Clean wat mouth?? :D

After ate your fish remember to clean your mouth lar... :D Sometime clean with water is not enough so need to have durian--to cover up the fishy smell...

sco25
13-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Suggest u read the respectable ol'coyote's fr on tis place. By far the best fr on DY ever written. :D

Can you pls tell me where can I find the report? Pls help.

Microsoft
13-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Can you pls tell me where can I find the report? Pls help.

Check my reply to your pm. ;)

GuyonGal
13-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Check my reply to your pm. ;)

Geee... you sound like a master or teacher like kind.... Are you recruiting people? :D

Microsoft
13-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Geee... you sound like a master or teacher like kind.... Are you recruiting people? :D

Nope since he pm me i oso reply him via pm. Dun 1 2 waste unnecessary space here. Master here got alot but defintely not me. C lah in the end still mus waste some space here explaining. Hee! :D

Innoncent$
14-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Nope since he pm me i oso reply him via pm. Dun 1 2 waste unnecessary space here. Master here got alot but defintely not me. C lah in the end still mus waste some space here explaining. Hee! :D

haha... Very normal lar... Sometime trying to be nice, you will get insult.... Oh Laung Pie Chuo (Very difficult to be good man)..hehehe

ericola
15-04-2004, 09:18 AM
hi bro,

was there last evening about 6.10 pm, one lady about 30 open e door, request for QiQi but she say no more, too bad. ask for price, $30 for 45min, 35 for hr, ok for me n she lead me to the last room follow by a hot tea, toto got nice things happen. uncloth all n wait, 1 local lady about late 30 come in after 15 min, not my type but she got quite not bad fig, start massage n ask do i 1 scrup, got offer, only $5 for their cost, told her my back is smooth enough, but she still keep ask n ask again, really angry........

massage was so so only, sit at the end of e bed,touch touch here n there, keep trying to make my didi stand, ask to trun over after about 20 min, immediate told me that shew learn something fr Japan is very good for my didi, tell her don't need, but she still say how good is it, must try must try only $30, oo.... after i say no she cont' to ask if i want HJ, well since u need M so much, ask her how much, was offer $50, ha lao, u tot u who, where got this price, she say No dis-count, really dunno what to say liao, so i told her to shut her mouth, u know what she say, " so where else u want me to massage for u?", halo pls, i told her "u should know where u didn't massage, do u need me to tell u", she just smile n same touch here n there, was really burning n ask her to go off n dress up.

when come to payment u know what she do,i had told her i opp for 45 min, but total only message for less then 35 min, she give me $15 back when i pay her a $50 note, i ask her y so much, she say e counter gal told her to collect $35. lucky the counter gal heard it n ask y, i told her tis is really bad i won't be back again.

she faster give me e balance n tell me that she will intro me a 23 yrs gal when e next time i visit, i ask her how can u intro such a ...to me(a 1st timer) but she say will give me another free scrup on next visit, but that 23 yrs old chio gal is really best for special, no special dun call her, she also ask me to call her b4 going n pass me her hp no to call her dir.

did see any other gal around, wonder is there other gal working which is young n sweet, did any bro tried tis 23 yrs chio bu? can give some advise.

## was in Yishun the other day, so try out tis t n in *18, massage by 1 prc, not really pretty but very friendly, $36 n hr with free scrup, massage me till forgot the time, too bad i got no time, if not sure......

cheers...

ol'coyote
15-04-2004, 01:28 PM

*cough...cough...ah chu...ah chu...*
ahh...no wonder i've been sneezing and coughing for the past few days...
here got people toking about me...hehe...
tks for the conplement Microsoft...hehe...

Microsoft
15-04-2004, 01:40 PM
*cough...cough...ah chu...ah chu...*
ahh...no wonder i've been sneezing and coughing for the past few days...
here got people toking about me...hehe...
tks for the conplement Microsoft...hehe...

Good is good. No need to thanks. Write more fr can oredi. :D

ol'coyote
15-04-2004, 02:02 PM

hmm...as requested...
Ol'Coyote's Latest FRs (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=438265#post438265)...

Innoncent$
15-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Went to buy 4-D and next door have one Tui Na shop.
Location in Bishan 2-3 doors away form Tong Fang .the much talked about Ah May,This new management place has 4 cubicles and one big reception area. Signboard says massage and scrub
so went upstair to recce. One trying to look young lau ah lian reception and one younger girl sitting at sofa.I ask for tui Na, the reception says new management only $30.00/hr and $36 with srub. Since got some time ,try one hour with srub.
On the bed, this young girl on the plumb side start her motor mouth.....Only 25 this year married to singapore man for 3 year very boring at home as husband always outstation ..BLAH BLAH BLAH ..start her Tui Na ..you alredi know she not for massage because she massage back like only More Lai More Kee NO BLOODY STANDARD at all.So I Tell her to stop,she asks "Why huh
no good or what?" I tell her straight "Ni Bu HUEY TUI NA,MAY YU LI
("You No standard for Tui Na , not even use strength at all").
She don't know act blur or what then say "Ni yau Tar Ma Hai si chaw Ai?(You wan handdjob or make love?) How much?. She reply "Wu Shi ..chaw Ai Yee pai Er Zi (50 for Hand and 120 for FJ).Since she act blur I also same.
I told her next door 20 for handjob and 80 for FJ she reply "Wah so cheap no wonder some many customer." I tell her never mind today no mood. She then pull up her blouse and lower her bra and say Okay same price. I got shock and didi shrinked. I always like to sian only. She needs some brother to teach her how to stimulate customer because she dont know act blur or what,she like innocent young girl holding my didi say how huh?She is Okay looking but a bit on plumb side ,but her boobs is a handful.
I don't do FJ and fingering but some brother might want to teach her some tricks. I tell her only handjob ..nothing else.
I ask her why she like wood ,no expression or anything..then how her husband enjoy..she say she only open leg that's all no other thing, can teach her or not...her action really really innocent .
She even tell me to recommend my friends to patronise her as she have to work only for this month.
Name;Qi Qi
Look: 6/10
HJ:1/10 (some bother must teach her properly)
FJ: Never try (Already fixed price $80.00)

I will not go again as I no standard to teach her tricks,

Good luck and hopefully enjoy young & innocent china girl.

Yeah, I remembered this place (BS 24 blk 279) liao after I went down to take a look... I been there before last year, not name as happy in chinese (can't remember the name liao) only one gal from malaysia... Must wait till early afternoon then open the door.... No special was offer--so didn't return. Actual fact, I wanted to look for xiao ling and ended in the wrong tuina shop. After went in... got this malaysia gal massaged and chatted with her than realsied worng place.... hahaha!!! :o

simimabochap
16-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Been reading Coyote's FR and wish to commend his efforts,never fail to bring a smile on my face. I thought I was good but thinks he's better.

ol'coyote
16-04-2004, 03:14 PM
Been reading Coyote's FR and wish to commend his efforts,never fail to bring a smile on my face. I thought I was good but thinks he's better.

ahh no wonder i choked on my lunch just now...
aiyo...no nid to say me so much...
just enjoyed reading and contribute more FRs can lah...
me just another contributor lah...hehe...

gigantic_tk
16-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Next Time, Don't play with someone else's wife

Read todays' the New paper with this heading.

Message on body of S'pore PR murdered in JB
"Next time don't play with someone else's wife"

These words in chinese, were written with blue marker pen on the left arm of this man found murdered in JB. He was a S'pore PR aged 33.

The header of bonking Horney PRC housewife is sensitive, hopefully her husband will not repeat the incidents of today's New paper...........

Innoncent$
16-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Next Time, Don't play with someone else's wife

Read todays' the New paper with this heading.

Message on body of S'pore PR murdered in JB
"Next time don't play with someone else's wife"

These words in chinese, were written with blue marker pen on the left arm of this man found murdered in JB. He was a S'pore PR aged 33.

The header of bonking Horney PRC housewife is sensitive, hopefully her husband will not repeat the incidents of today's New paper...........

Ya lor ... I read this in yesterday wan boa... I was shock ma.... this is bloodly....

simimabochap
16-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Newspaper always try to play up an isolated case.Of course,it's logical not to play around with somebody's wife but have you ever wondered how the wife feel knowing that their husband is also playing the same game!!In this world, veri funny,the americans exchange wife for sex and they say it's fine,in asia they call the woman a slut but the Man just a Flirt.Sometimes,you wonder whether that could it be the husband's fault who has no time for the wife and spending their time and sperm in KTVs and Health centers,Tui Nas etc.
The woman in Singapore has grown up, they know what they want ..they have a Life too you know...sorri got to stop before I turn into a woman!!

Microsoft
16-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Hee! Bro BC u are back!! Thought u mia leow.

More fr 2 read leow. :D

Innoncent$
16-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Hee! Bro BC u are back!! Thought u mia leow.

More fr 2 read leow. :D

Remember the show "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". At the end, all must face each other la....