PDA

View Full Version : Which Pub got BAR TOP DANCING?

lengleng1
11-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Which pub got BAR TOP DANCING?Beside the famous Coyote Ugly and 37 The Bar.......Pls reply asap as I am heading out soon.

kenwin
11-08-2003, 07:20 PM
kopitiam & S11

cheongkid
11-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by lengleng1
Which pub got BAR TOP DANCING?Beside the famous Coyote Ugly and 37 The Bar.......Pls reply asap as I am heading out soon.
Devils Bar (think they got Tiger Beer girls dancing on Thursdays) and Carnegies, more will follow suit.

cheongkid
11-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by kenwin
kopitiam & S11
Last time they got ABC Stout girls doing pole-dancing at the coffeeshops. :D

fun4evergood
11-08-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Last time they got ABC Stout girls doing pole-dancing at the coffeeshops. :D
Most pub in MS... they have to stay competitive mah

waypastprime
12-08-2003, 09:28 AM

U mean those girls that are employed to do so or those customers?? :confused:

Kdajong99
12-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Went down to Devil's bar last friday. The place was packed. The live room is usually the one with more action in terms of pole and bar top dancing. Managed to catch a glimpse of one sexy lady in black bareback, apparantly no bra, dancing with the pole. Drool... will be back again this friday. :D

cheongkid
12-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
U mean those girls that are employed to do so or those customers?? :confused:
At Coyote Ugly, the bartenders also double as bar-top dancers to get the customers into the partying mood.

waypastprime
12-08-2003, 01:12 PM
At Coyote Ugly, the bartenders also double as bar-top dancers to get the customers into the partying mood.

Then one can try his luck at 'Chaser' at Club Street... :p

Beerlover
12-08-2003, 04:55 PM
X zone at K S Street !!

WWWII
12-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by kenwin
kopitiam & S11

Funny :)

lengleng1
13-08-2003, 12:59 AM
To all guys,I went down to KS street 37The Bar and guess what?Not a single soul.Manybe due to 7th month lah...then I head down to Devils Bar.Happening man!!!!!!Many local babes....non thais or pina gals.

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 01:27 AM
To all guys,I went down to KS street 37The Bar and guess what?Not a single soul.Manybe due to 7th month lah...then I head down to Devils Bar.Happening man!!!!!!Many local babes....non thais or pina gals.
Keong Saik Street, the brothel strip of yesteryear, is fast developing into an area for boutique hotels, hip restaurants/pubs.

Devils Bar is THE HAPPENING place every night. Chio Chinese babes outnumbered the BCs. Ideal place to enjoy retro music and of course, bar-top dancing!

cheongkid
15-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Devils Bar is THE HAPPENING place every night. Chio Chinese babes outnumbered the BCs. Ideal place to enjoy retro music and of course, bar-top dancing!
Last night went to Devils again. Got a shock when I saw the dance bar side totally deserted! Went over to the live room and that's where the action was. Don't know whether it's the alcohol or simply the partying mood drove me up the bar-top. But first, asked the ah pui to come down in view of other dancers' safety while I took the centrestage. Wah lan! The adrenalin kept me dancing non-stop for close to 2 hours!

I LOVE DEVILS BAR! I LOVE BAR-TOP DANCING!

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 03:38 PM
Fark man! The female bartenders are earning >$2500 a month. Advantages all went to women. Who has seen a tall hulky man pouring tiger beer at coffeeshops?

Wat? Wat? Wat?

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Fark man! The female bartenders are earning >$2500 a month. Advantages all went to women. Who has seen a tall hulky man pouring tiger beer at coffeeshops?

Wat? Wat? Wat?

Coz the women can give half ball mah..... Have u ever see a man give half stick???

Try doing so and i think u will end up at the detention centre.... :D

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Last night went to Devils again. Got a shock when I saw the dance bar side totally deserted! Went over to the live room and that's where the action was. Don't know whether it's the alcohol or simply the partying mood drove me up the bar-top. But first, asked the ah pui to come down in view of other dancers' safety while I took the centrestage. Wah lan! The adrenalin kept me dancing non-stop for close to 2 hours!

Have the authorities thought of putting a 'maximum load' sign for the bar-top??? :D

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 04:14 PM
No way man. This way can charge them for any damages incurred.

samlee8
15-08-2003, 11:05 PM
if i am not wrong, zillion had bar top dancing?

Blue_gal
15-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Coz the women can give half ball mah..... Have u ever see a man give half stick???

Try doing so and i think u will end up at the detention centre.... :D WHICH KoPi tiam!!!!! i wanNA go THERE SEE!!!!! halF STICK~~:p

CheeR~
BitCh Blue Aunt|E

gedangsa
16-08-2003, 01:05 AM

I LOVE DEVILS BAR! I LOVE BAR-TOP DANCING! .

Wat's the damage like at Devils ?

cheongkid
16-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa
Wat's the damage like at Devils ?
Best deals on Thurs. Johnnie Walker and Hennessy @ $120. Beer and housepour jugs @ $18. Devils Bar (http://www.devilsbar.com.sg)

lengleng1
16-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Best deals on Thurs. Johnnie Walker and Hennessy @ $120. Beer and housepour jugs @ $18. Devils Bar (http://www.devilsbar.com.sg)

So cheap meh?I went down on Wednesday ladies nite,and fully pack in all 3 diff hall.Be4 9pm(happy hour) 2jugs for $46 and get one jug free.After happy hour is $42 per jug.

fastcar
16-08-2003, 08:52 PM

WAh bro u so happening, dancing on the bar-top?? LOL When u going to do it again har??? We muz all go and support u man:D

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 10:06 AM
So cheap meh?I went down on Wednesday ladies nite,and fully pack in all 3 diff hall.Be4 9pm(happy hour) 2jugs for $46 and get one jug free.After happy hour is $42 per jug.
The prices I quoted are applicable for Thursdays only, nett all night long. Ladies night of course very packed, full of BCs, LGs and HWs (read: bak chai, lao go & hungry wolf). I also saw a lot of customers order mini barrel, should be cheaper I think.

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by fastcar
WAh bro u so happening, dancing on the bar-top?? LOL When u going to do it again har??? We muz all go and support u man:D
I normally don't give performance one but since you requested, might consider doing it again. But first, must buy me drinks hor.

waypastprime
17-08-2003, 03:55 PM
I normally don't give performance one but since you requested, might consider doing it again. But first, must buy me drinks hor.

Wa lau.... ok i treat u 'sky dew' .... can?? :D

Blue_gal
17-08-2003, 04:13 PM
I normally don't give performance one but since you requested, might consider doing it again. But first, must buy me drinks hor. I OSO wanna TO @_@ when when when when??? i can afFOrD to Buy U 7 UP onli~ !! can?

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnt|E

waypastprime
18-08-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
I OSO wanna TO @_@ when when when when??? i can afFOrD to Buy U 7 UP onli~ !! can?

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnt|E

With ur presence, i believe bro cheongkid will put on the best show as he could.... :D

wherewho
18-08-2003, 11:36 AM
WHICH KoPi tiam!!!!! i wanNA go THERE SEE!!!!! halF STICK~~:p

CheeR~
BitCh Blue Aunt|E

Aiyo Auntie ah, dun so excited. If U wan to c 1/2 stick, i show U lah.

wherewho
18-08-2003, 11:40 AM
I normally don't give performance one but since you requested, might consider doing it again. But first, must buy me drinks hor. Drinks oni. No prob. ON AH.

vaxvms
18-08-2003, 12:04 PM
The prices I quoted are applicable for Thursdays only, nett all night long. Ladies night of course very packed, full of BCs, LGs and HWs (read: bak chai, lao go & hungry wolf). I also saw a lot of customers order mini barrel, should be cheaper I think.

bro
long time no hear liao
so u regular DB??
so when gg down again?

LoveThai
18-08-2003, 12:09 PM
half stick where got enough...i show u full stick la...:D

mervynwm
18-08-2003, 01:51 PM
the pubs wif bar top dancing can date the gals for 1 nite stand ?

cheongkid
18-08-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
bro
long time no hear liao
so u regular DB??
so when gg down again?
Where have you been hiding? BangCock? :D

cheongkid
18-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by mervynwm
the pubs wif bar top dancing can date the gals for 1 nite stand ?
Depends on your sianing power lor...high chance if you look like Brad Pitt or Aaron Kwok or got Rolex King on your wrist.

:p

Rof|maoxz
18-08-2003, 03:20 PM
I'm gg this coming wed. (devils)

Blue_gal
18-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mervynwm
the pubs wif bar top dancing can date the gals for 1 nite stand ? GO on Wed nite (ladies NIte) moST properly you will be 1 NITE STAND all the way!!!!!!!!! very Crowded...:D

CheeR~
BitCh Blue Aunt|e

Blue_gal
18-08-2003, 10:45 PM
With ur presence, i believe bro cheongkid will put on the best show as he could.... :D :D dRooling~

castello008
18-08-2003, 11:43 PM

Tat ah pui is always there one......u regular there???

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by castello008
Tat ah pui is always there one......u regular there???
Sure got many people with different shapes and sizes...I'm not a regular or member there, just happened to be nearby that area on that day.

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 12:58 AM
:D dRooling~

Auntie, please don't drool. I don't have great bod nor handsome looks. Just an uncle with a young heart.

waypastprime
19-08-2003, 09:09 AM
Auntie, please don't drool. I don't have great bod nor handsome looks. Just an uncle with a young heart.

Coincidentally, she's just one auntie with bitchy behaviour..... Good match!!!! :D

toman168
19-08-2003, 09:10 AM
I OSO wanna TO @_@ when when when when??? i can afFOrD to Buy U 7 UP onli~ !! can?

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnt|E

If U r goin, may i hv the pleasure to get u a drink. If U need, i could oso offer to give u a lift too. Enjoy a night's out is a great way to relax...

vaxvms
19-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Where have you been hiding? BangCock? :D

heehee not in town lah
juz back last wk
so ladies nite at DB good??
nvr see SG bar top dancin b4 leh
wanna go tomolo nite?

Rof|maoxz
19-08-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by toman168
If U r goin, may i hv the pleasure to get u a drink. If U need, i could oso offer to give u a lift too. Enjoy a night's out is a great way to relax...

Wah brudder toman168, yr first post alreadi jio bluegal liao arh.

cheongkid
19-08-2003, 12:27 PM
heehee not in town lah
juz back last wk
wanna go tomolo nite?
DB Ladies nite packed like hell with BCs & LGs...

Bar-top/pole dancing here nothing to shout about lah, can't compare to those in Thailand.

Me down with bad sore throat and cough...guess have to drink cunt juice to cure it.

vaxvms
19-08-2003, 02:28 PM
DB Ladies nite packed like hell with BCs & LGs...

Bar-top/pole dancing here nothing to shout about lah, can't compare to those in Thailand.

Me down with bad sore throat and cough...guess have to drink cunt juice to cure it.

so gg whr drink cunt juice??
dun forget to SMS me okay
DB really tat bad on wed???
than maybe chg to centro or DBO better

Punanilovr
19-08-2003, 09:44 PM
heehee not in town lah
juz back last wk
wanna go tomolo nite?

Knn vax,
Jio u out dont want to go. But once u heard BC everywhere, u suddenly gian. Hhahahaha....
Ok ok....go lah, just dont forget to FR ok. I wont doubt yor sianning skills. Sure can fish really well. :D

vaxvms
20-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Knn vax,
Jio u out dont want to go. But once u heard BC everywhere, u suddenly gian. Hhahahaha....
Ok ok....go lah, just dont forget to FR ok. I wont doubt yor sianning skills. Sure can fish really well. :D

wow liao me not in town for a while how to chiong wif u
hear BC me gian????wow liao maybe i super high see double vision than might up the wrong boat

so many bad remark abt DB tink better not try liao
tonite u chiongin?

vaxvms
20-08-2003, 10:22 AM
I'm gg this coming wed. (devils)

u gg tonite DB tonite?

WackoKing
20-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Coincidentally, she's just one auntie with bitchy behaviour..... Good match!!!! :D

you guys and aunty here really make my day with all that funny talk....hahaha......

WackoKing
20-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by wherewho
Aiyo Auntie ah, dun so excited. If U wan to c 1/2 stick, i show U lah.

er.....though i am non-gay but i wouldn't mind to see some tiger show action here in singapore.....hahahaha...... count me in ar.

Rof|maoxz
20-08-2003, 12:29 PM
u gg tonite DB tonite?

Either centro or devils for mi 2nite. ;)

waypastprime
20-08-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by WackoKing
er.....though i am non-gay but i wouldn't mind to see some tiger show action here in singapore.....hahahaha...... count me in ar.

Pls..... I dont wanna see u guys at the detention for flashing ur half stick to Ms. Bluegal..... Haha... :p

vaxvms
20-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Either centro or devils for mi 2nite. ;)

try to send u a PM on my contact but ur mailbox is full
maybe U can clear ur mailbox or PM me ur contact if u wanna meet tonite?

cheers!

Blue_gal
23-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Auntie, please don't drool. I don't have great bod nor handsome looks. Just an uncle with a young heart. UNc|E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOuble ((DrOOling))~:D

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnt|e

Blue_gal
23-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by toman168
If U r goin, may i hv the pleasure to get u a drink. If U need, i could oso offer to give u a lift too. Enjoy a night's out is a great way to relax... THanK Q~ but ME is ONE Ug|y AUnT|e leh...aLwaYs SEE ANY lonely UnC|e/ah Boi and trying to SIan them...eSP when THEy Re at one DARK CORNEr SO the lighting is NOT sOO GOOD....u Bo ScarE?

weLL i havE beeN Busy Lately...NOT beeN to DB for SOme time LiaO~...MISS OUT all the FUN~..:(

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue AunT|e

soorya
23-08-2003, 11:53 PM
If you dont mind pina coyotes, head to pegasus or poseidion at paramount shopping center.

soorya
23-08-2003, 11:56 PM

If you dont mind pina coyotes, head to pegasus or poseidion at paramount shopping center.

toman168
25-08-2003, 12:49 PM
THanK Q~ but ME is ONE Ug|y AUnT|e leh...aLwaYs SEE ANY lonely UnC|e/ah Boi and trying to SIan them...eSP when THEy Re at one DARK CORNEr SO the lighting is NOT sOO GOOD....u Bo ScarE?

weLL i havE beeN Busy Lately...NOT beeN to DB for SOme time LiaO~...MISS OUT all the FUN~..:(

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue AunT|e

Well... enjoy the company is more important ... looks ... Phew....does not matter to me cos i'm no prince charming either... tat's wat happy hours is all abt right?.... Dance till our pants drop...hahaha... Btw, auntie ....me oso an uncle but not an old hack yet ... Old in age but young at heart... Enjoy life is a way to remain youthful...

toman168
25-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Wah brudder toman168, yr first post alreadi jio bluegal liao arh.

Well.. to use the word "jio" is not that appropriate for ladies lah...Guys won't mind ... But using on Gals sound a bit too manly.... anyway... she had yet to formally reject my invitation but I'll continue to cordially invite her. Hopefully she would accept my invitation in the near future.... Thanks for your concern....

cheongkid
07-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Hot from the press!

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/topstories/story/0,4386,208613,00.html?

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Hot from the press!

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/topstories/story/0,4386,208613,00.html?

not chio leh the chai on paper

waypastprime
08-09-2003, 12:04 PM
not chio leh the chai on paper

Reporter quote her as Jacelyn Tay lookalike leh.... :o

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Reporter quote her as Jacelyn Tay lookalike leh.... :o

sure or not
jacelyn chio chio u know

waypastprime
08-09-2003, 12:12 PM
sure or not
jacelyn chio chio u know

Then u should go and verify on ur own lor.... That is wat the reporter has quoted mah.... :p

But must tell mi after confirmation leh....

vaxvms
08-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Then u should go and verify on ur own lor.... That is wat the reporter has quoted mah.... :p

But must tell mi after confirmation leh....

dun waste our time lah
and reported she gor bf some more

Rof|maoxz
30-09-2003, 08:53 AM
Agreed that it is abit of a sore eye to me. But this is her style, bo pian. Skip her post lor bro.

Blue_gal
05-10-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by yomun
Fuck you lah. Don't come and act cute and type in alternate upper and lower caps. So what if you're a girl? I don't give a fuck. PleAse takE Ur Q number IF U wanna!!!!.....

_|_ BitCh B|ue AunT|e

gedangsa
05-10-2003, 04:20 PM
PleAse takE Ur Q number IF U wanna!!!!.....

_|_ BitCh B|ue AunT|e

I've never flame you b4. So, what is my queue nymber ?

goodboy169
05-10-2003, 09:07 PM
Interest to go there too. Let me know this place too.