PDA

View Full Version : Da Fu Lai

xocturnal
11-08-2003, 12:52 AM
After a disappointing session @ Royal yesterday, decide to recce Da Fu Lai today. Lady boss quite friendly, but place quite crowded, so waited for while.

When room was available, went in the strip. Couldn't bother to put on shorts, although it was lying on the massage table. Then in came the pdmm masseuer.

Name: Ah Li
Looks: Average, age about mid 30s
Body : Average,
Attitude: Friendly and gentle.

Opt for the body scrub. She is very skillful indeed. While lying front down. She kept teasing my bum, asshole until I was breathlessa. She then rasie my bum slightly, and start to give me the most sensual ball massage I have ever experience. My juices flows and she knows the time is right. She ask me to turn around and her hj skill is extremely good. However autoroam is limited to above the waist only. After the bs and hj, went for my shower. Massage was very good too (Hotspa standard), she claim to learn from China, which I believe.

Tip her $30 only (becos of limited autoroam)

RTF: yes, but will try some other more chio one which I saw although the corridor.

leglover
11-08-2003, 09:05 AM
Da Fu Lai .

Bros. cheonging this TU Nia please be careful, bros please
bargain the price before the action. The PRC will only allow
playing the the two boobs n HJ the price they want is $50
no stripping n fingering. Do not go for the sand bath
because by rubbing a kind of lotion on your body n sensual
ball massage with no massage during the hour.
Agreed with bro. oxcturnal that the Lady boss quite friendly,
but place quite crowed.
Remember bros. when you pay the PRC in the room n if you
give her $70 you must indicate that the $40 is for massage
n the $30 is tips for whatever action you received or else
when you go out the lady boss will collect the fee from you
again.
Last visit two week ago had a PRC by the name liza, service
lousy.

==============================
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
=============================:o

hornyboo
11-08-2003, 01:57 PM
$40 an hour???
wah knn... she told me $50 an hour.. kena ketok sial!!!!

globetrotter
11-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
$40 an hour???
wah knn... she told me $50 an hour.. kena ketok sial!!!!

I think the additional $10 was for the body scrub.

Haven't been there for quite a while. As someone said in another thread, there are close to 20 similar joints in the Joo Chiat/East Coast area, got to spread the "love" around. Anyone know whether Helen still the boss? Is her sister, Xiao Fang still there? Last time there, had a "sensuous" session with Xiao Fang. Although this woman is only OK in terms of looks and does not really have a body to boast, her attentiveness and soft touches are above par. Will treat you like a BF. No need to mention about specials (I think HJ only) since it is automatic.

Cheers

somecool
12-08-2003, 12:13 AM
hv been there 3 weeks ago. got a pdmm Xiao Chun, massage not bad, but too small boobs, about A cup. paid her $40 for hj.
any pdmm there with big boobs?

zhizhi8888
12-08-2003, 03:30 PM
can try xiao xin. Look above ave except boob quite small.

Give hj but not good skill but u can enjoy talking with her. i believe if bro here sian her , u can date her for free fuck.. (i think so).

any bro has try her b4 , pls forward more her services

hornyboo
12-08-2003, 05:47 PM
HELOO BROS!!
hey bro globetrotter, yes i got body scrub.paisay.. slip my mind ...ok free now so will give fr..
went with my bro... he 1st time in tui na joint and my 1st time in da fu lai.. walk in and my bro straight want the recpt to massage him..kekeke...but he too paisay to ask.anyway we went up satir and went to our seperate cubicle.i walk in and strip ignoring the shorts left on the bed... in walk a slim PDMM, not bad la...name is xiao fung i think( got 1 long pony tail on head,beady eyes but fair and smooth) opt for 1.5 hrs body scrud very sensual,no hard scrubbing but sensual...she purposely put her thighs near my hands so i auto roam la.....Sop till she start pointing to my dickie and i smile, she say $50 i say no way..last time only $30, she ask me no such price.settled for $40 than she start .. i fondle her boobies than try to pull bra down she "siam" me.KNN! she than whispher to me say $40 cannot touch (NABAY!) i than ask het to suck nipples she say no! i sibay tulan liao.. than she say give xtra $10 she suck my nipples and i can suck her titties so since damm horny liao...bobien..lan lan... i must say i didnt regret paying the xtra...suddenly the service all different no more mechincal..got moaning all added in...she really know how to position herself to suck my nipples and wanking me and i get to squeeze her right tits and suck the left... very comfortable position.... and the wanking is not up/down type..very slow sensual....i damm steam sial! than my HP ring KNN! my other bro say his wife call want him to pick her up NOW???
knn.... force my self to spurt in 2 mins , didnt even shower down wear clothes and split but the good thing is they charge us 1hr even though we used up like 70mins....went home in sandy undies...hahahah! my bro steam with the place ..looks like he is hooked on it!;)

euphoria
12-08-2003, 07:04 PM
wah.... wearing the undies with sand is like wearing a sandpaper to polish your golden globes!!...

where's the exact location of this Tui Na joint huh?? :D

globetrotter
12-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
name is xiao fung i think( got 1 long pony tail on head,beady eyes but fair and smooth)

From your description I think you got the boss' sister (elder sister). Yes, tried her before and she provides a good sensuous scrub. I agree with your friend about getting the boss to massage. She will massage if there are not enough girls. Do encourage your friend to try and please remember to post FR.

xocturnal
12-08-2003, 10:32 PM
After a hard days work yesterday, decide the visit DFL again in the night after work becos feeling extremely horny, thanks to the sexy office girls in my company.

Lady boss was very friendly and cheerful, drag me up the stairs. Ho say liao, i thought chio lady boss going to do me tonight. But no... she is just helping me to look for a room. Tell me to wait and she will get a good one for me....can she be trusted?

Strip and waited. For all bros, pls note that u need not hav to wear the shorts even though it is there. about 2-3min, a ok looking pdmm came. Name: Amy. Again not disappointed with the sensual body scrub. Allow frenching and fingering, but you hav to treat her gently. Did a full half hour of sexy scrub for me while I was lying on my stomach. Cannot tahan, turn around, unzip her pants and finger her. Oh how she moans...nearly cum. Her HJ is quite good and cum easily. French her for a full minute before going for shower. Still got time, so she give me an excellent head massage (big head..not my didi head ok). Damage: $30 HJ, Massage+BS = $70.

RTF: Maybe, but will want to try xiao fung first after reading the FR here

Tomorrow going u know

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 02:47 PM
if you trying xiao fung, she probably wants $50, plse let me know what she ask for? feel like i kena conned( she use sensual power! i sure lose wan!!!!! cause small head think not the big head!!!!

globetrotter
14-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal
RTF: Maybe, but will want to try xiao fung first after reading the FR here

If you try Xiao Fang, one word of advice, take your time and try to get her HP number. If you fancy her, take her out. It's easy for her to go out since she is the boss' sister. The rest is, as they say, no need to say. How I know - a trusted friend of mine did just that and got "it" for free. However, be warned, no skill factor to speak of. Me, not really interested as she has no tits to speak of.