PDA

View Full Version : Moisture while fingering

dicky
10-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Gals will secrete more love juices when we finger them rite(esp when they reach orgasm)??
seems to me tt they have better orgasm from fingering then the real sex....:)

factor-x
10-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by dicky
Gals will secrete more love juices when we finger them rite(esp when they reach orgasm)??

Secreting those love juices is all part of the build up to love-making.

yup, most prefer orgasms acheived thru fingering rather than penetration. Fingering applies more clitorial pressure, whereas the love button receives less attention in penetrative motions.

KID278
11-08-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
Secreting those love juices is all part of the build up to love-making.

yup, most prefer orgasms acheived thru fingering rather than penetration. Fingering applies more clitorial pressure, whereas the love button receives less attention in penetrative motions.

What makes you so sure?? If foreplay have more joy than actual penetration then no gals will want to copulate, they will just masturbate. There will be no procreation, it will be the end of the human species. Mother nature always has it's logic so think before you suggest anything, brudder...:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-08-2003, 01:51 AM

Get you facts right brudder, masturbation gives you more joy or the actual bonking?? The amount of juices does not necessary indicates the degree of joy. Male or female, the logic go both ways....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
11-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Fr my point of view, physical penetration by using male sex organ is still the best method for females to achieve mutiple orgasms. Fingering categorise under foreplay, but it enchance sex to a certain extend. :p

KCLIM73
11-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Get you facts right brudder, masturbation gives you more joy or the actual bonking?? The amount of juices does not necessary indicates the degree of joy. Male or female, the logic go both ways....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

Agreed. Whoever thinks otherwise will have to review his own lovemaking skills.

But whatever it is... I am sure guys cum equally well masturbating or fucking but you want to fuck and own her, don't you?

foolish_
11-08-2003, 04:29 PM

Mostly gals are suppose to have better orgasm when having sex compared to fingering. However, if your gal tells u she have better orgasm when u finger her rather than u screw her.....I guess u better work on your techniques liao.....:)

KID278
11-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Fr my point of view, physical penetration by using male sex organ is still the best method for females to achieve mutiple orgasms. Fingering categorise under foreplay, but it enchance sex to a certain extend. :p

Foreplay dont actually enhances sex, it builds up the arousal prior to the actual sex.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

tora69
11-08-2003, 10:08 PM
When I get big, fat, and juicy...
=======================

There was a cucumber, a pickle, and a penis sitting around talking about how their lives sucked.

The cucumber "Man, my life sucks. When I get big, fat, and juicy, they cut me up and stick me on a salad."

The pickle looks at him and says, "You think you have it bad? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick me in vinegar, put spices on me, and stick me in a jar."

The penis looks at him and says, "You think you have it rough? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick a rubber tarp on my head, stick me in a dark room, and bang my head against the wall until I throw up and pass out!."

:D

KID278
11-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by tora69
=======================

There was a cucumber, a pickle, and a penis sitting around talking about how their lives sucked.

The cucumber "Man, my life sucks. When I get big, fat, and juicy, they cut me up and stick me on a salad."

The pickle looks at him and says, "You think you have it bad? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick me in vinegar, put spices on me, and stick me in a jar."

The penis looks at him and says, "You think you have it rough? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick a rubber tarp on my head, stick me in a dark room, and bang my head against the wall until I throw up and pass out!."

Hehehe.....:D hilarious....pretty dull here....post more such stuffs...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
11-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Foreplay dont actually enhances sex, it builds up the arousal prior to the actual sex.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

It also helps to lubricates the walls...............

factor-x
11-08-2003, 11:13 PM
=======================

The penis looks at him and says, "You think you have it rough? When I get big, fat, and juicy, they stick a rubber tarp on my head, stick me in a dark room, and bang my head against the wall until I throw up and pass out!." :D

LoL.

Not everything has to be about facts here, cucumbers can talk, for one.

KID278
12-08-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
It also helps to lubricates the walls...............

That's how nature works....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

dicky
13-08-2003, 11:22 PM
just love more love juices during love making...

sometimes u go fast , sometimes go slow and hard....shiok man!!

KCLIM73
14-08-2003, 09:31 AM
Since we are on this topic of moisture, I have to admit that though I am into more mature women, at roughly what age do women generally need more help with lubrication? As in, when they hit a certain age, they don't get wet so easily... I know it differs, but even than, I am not sure roughly when. 40?

KID278
14-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Since we are on this topic of moisture, I have to admit that though I am into more mature women, at roughly what age do women generally need more help with lubrication? As in, when they hit a certain age, they don't get wet so easily... I know it differs, but even than, I am not sure roughly when. 40?

Age is subjective as it varies...towards menopause they will experience dryness as there will be certain level of hormones dificiencies...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
14-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Age is subjective as it varies...towards menopause they will experience dryness as there will be certain level of hormones dificiencies...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

It also depends on the amount and type of foreplay.........

KID278
14-08-2003, 10:39 PM
It also depends on the amount and type of foreplay.........

Concurred but that is only stimulations...synthetic lubricants will still be required if the body just wont react and secrete or products like KY will have not markets....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
14-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Concurred but that is only stimulations...synthetic lubricants will still be required if the body just wont react and secrete or products like KY will have not markets....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

True....but then again KY is for those who are having sexual intercourse but not making LOVE......

factor-x
14-08-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
it depends the genes of the gal parents...mostly cme within seconds....but i got an experience wif a lao chio abt 40yrs...wow lan a bit hard to cme leh...mayb used up liao..haha.....

Empty tank?

'V-power. Full-tank please.'

KID278
15-08-2003, 01:01 AM
True....but then again KY is for those who are having sexual intercourse but not making LOVE......

Am I missing something?:confused: ...I dont suppose you have a different meaning for making love....geezz....making love includes sexual intercourse...or karma sutra will not be known as love making techniques...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

foolish_
15-08-2003, 01:45 AM

U got me there....why is KY only for intercourse and not making love???:confused:

KID278
15-08-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by foolish_
U got me there....why is KY only for intercourse and not making love???:confused:

I believe he's all confused up....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 09:03 AM
It confused mi too. I wonder making love means making babies. But it's all the same. :rolleyes:

factor-x
15-08-2003, 05:16 PM

Even a couple very much in love, married or the likes do employ the aid of KY sometimes.

Measure of love does not equate to the degree of wetness of the female nor the necessity of using KY during "love-making" sessions.

KY is not solely sold to WLs only.

foolish_
15-08-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Even a couple very much in love, married or the likes do employ the aid of KY sometimes.

Measure of love does not equate to the degree of wetness of the female nor the necessity of using KY during "love-making" sessions.

KY is not solely sold to WLs only.

Right.....the degree of wetness is more related to how horny or 'high' the woman feels during the session....sometimes, tireness and stress will result in a woman being unable to produce enuff secretions....but that does not mean she dun love the man........I dun know....maybe fun4evergood is trying to mean something else??........:confused:

tikus69
20-08-2003, 08:00 PM
I have read somewhere that plump women tend to get wetter than skinny ones. For brothers who have fucked both plump and skinny women before, is there truth to this? I don't know because I only like women with more flesh... bah bah ones. Fleshier the better. Hmmm... I feel like a sicko now. Sorry!

KCLIM73
21-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by tikus69
I have read somewhere that plump women tend to get wetter than skinny ones. For brothers who have fucked both plump and skinny women before, is there truth to this? I don't know because I only like women with more flesh... bah bah ones. Fleshier the better. Hmmm... I feel like a sicko now. Sorry!

NO WAY. I dun think that is really true. The absolute wettest girl I have tried is a slim petite girl. Fucking wet. To the point that the thongs are heavy with her love juices....

As for fatter girls getting wetter....well, possible explaination is that they get less fucking (for whatever reasons) so when they fuck, they get extra horny and thus extra wet.

foolish_
21-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
NO WAY. I dun think that is really true. The absolute wettest girl I have tried is a slim petite girl. Fucking wet. To the point that the thongs are heavy with her love juices....

As for fatter girls getting wetter....well, possible explaination is that they get less fucking (for whatever reasons) so when they fuck, they get extra horny and thus extra wet.

Fat gal = more fats = more oil = more slippery = misconception that they more wet.....hehehe.......just kidding hor.....:D

KCLIM73
21-08-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by foolish_
Fat gal = more fats = more oil = more slippery = misconception that they more wet.....hehehe.......just kidding hor.....:D

I'll be damned if they are so fat as to secrete oil in their vagina....

KID278
22-08-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by tikus69

I wouldnt dismiss that there's some truth to that judging from the way plump women perspire....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
22-08-2003, 07:51 AM
I wouldnt dismiss that there's some truth to that judging from the way plump women perspire....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.
So now is the "Wet" as in perspire..........:D

KCLIM73
22-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven

The only place I will place my dick where there is perspiration is on the breasts.... Can't imagine if there is perspiration in the vagina!

KCLIM73
22-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
uncle kclim73.....easy man check it out wif ur mum lah..:p

Again. Once more... and Kan Pua Lin Bu Eh Chee Bye.

KID278
22-08-2003, 09:22 PM

Well, not absolutely in the immediate sense of the word but physiologically I see no wrong in looking at that direction....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

sleepbynight
22-08-2003, 09:43 PM
=======================

Blame it on the owner :D

OceanEleven
25-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Well, not absolutely in the immediate sense of the word but physiologically I see no wrong in looking at that direction....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.
I dun know what is wrong with the two fellows, I post, one comment, the other suan, one then fark......:confused:

Blue_gal
26-08-2003, 01:34 AM
I dun know what is wrong with the two fellows, I post, one comment, the other suan, one then fark......:confused: lolx~~ i get wat U mean~ after I reaD yoUR POSTing in "MY INTERCOURE habit"....kekekeke

Wanna TO ask this question on "fingering" since this already staRTs off.....

"fiNGering" till got blood Cum out..(a bit not flowing type hor)....sO is TOO ROUGH? or tOO Dry?

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue Aunt|e

KID278
26-08-2003, 03:16 AM
I dun know what is wrong with the two fellows, I post, one comment, the other suan, one then fark......:confused:

It's a way of life in a forum. There will always be things that defies logic. You cant know them all. Just smile and let it pass you by. You will spare yourself a lot of questions on sanity...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
26-08-2003, 05:13 PM
It's a way of life in a forum. There will always be things that defies logic. You cant know them all. Just smile and let it pass you by. You will spare yourself a lot of questions on sanity...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Uhh....Saaaaaaaaa...... I now feel better.......:D

Guts
30-08-2003, 01:18 AM

As usual...fire starter agin.......*sigh* when will u learn or stop???:(

factor-x
31-08-2003, 08:54 PM
repeating repeating is is bad bad.

fun4evergood
01-09-2003, 12:21 AM
It just a forum......but then again....one shouldnt use offensive directive words.......