PDA

View Full Version : Shaved

hearthrob
10-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Me nowadays developing a fetish for cleanly shave gals. So any kind brudders please response...Who are the gals who shaved their pussy clean?

After a doing a search, gathered there's ICE from Bugis and Moon from Leisure.

Any other gals?

factor-x
10-08-2003, 11:24 PM
Shaved? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11852)

hearthrob
10-08-2003, 11:57 PM
ahr...forgot to count her, yes plus GIGI from Youth...that'll be 3 in total of hundreds of HC gals...

Kdajong99
11-08-2003, 08:43 AM
So far have not come across shaved gals from HC but I know a couple of gals from Club LA from excelsior hotel and Boss KTV. Ask for mummy M90 Rebecca from Club L.A. and tell her your request and she'll get the job done. Or mummy Esther from Boss. Always like a shaven gal too.

dick10
11-08-2003, 02:08 PM
try angie of lexon

Cool Shave
13-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Just tried GIGI last week and I am dissappointed that she was not shaved at all.

But she has a very pretty smile and the best boob I ever saw. Her nips are really pink and licking it is really a delight.

Just sharing with my bros here.

Cheers

parrotfish73
13-08-2003, 10:55 PM
why can't i view the links that some members posted in here? pls advise

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Me nowadays developing a fetish for cleanly shave gals. So any kind brudders please response...Who are the gals who shaved their pussy clean?

After a doing a search, gathered there's ICE from Bugis and Moon from Leisure.

Any other gals?

White tiger delight? :D

Kdajong99
14-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by bornfree89
White tiger delight? :D

White tiger Fetish. :D

ivanahump
14-08-2003, 10:31 AM
try xiao xue of HDS.

2003_newbie
14-08-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ivanahump
try xiao xue of HDS.

what's her vital statistics? age? where is HDS?

factor-x
14-08-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie

Hougang De Sauna

ivanahump
14-08-2003, 03:29 PM

stats : 32b 24 33 age - 25-29

face: 7/10
body: 6/10 small petite
boobs: 5/10 nothing much to grab
massage: 7/10 with some cracking
Fj: 6/10 allow position change, not vocal.

no fingering .... sianz :(

Cool Shave
18-08-2003, 06:57 PM
Can anyone share an update of HC gals that shaved their pussy.

Earlier a post reported that GiGi from Youth was shaved but after visiting her she was did not shave for at least a month.

I have a fetish for cleanly shaven pussy and would like an update of the HC gals.

tks

gedangsa
18-08-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Cool Shave
Can anyone share an update of HC gals that shaved their pussy.

Earlier a post reported that GiGi from Youth was shaved but after visiting her she was did not shave for at least a month.

I have a fetish for cleanly shaven pussy and would like an update of the HC gals.

tks

What about bring our shaver and aske her how much it is for u to shave her before fucking..... He ha... I oso like shave pussy, the last I tried was Kat of Dickson.... forgot where she is now....but her bush may be fully re-grown by now as that was tong time ago !!

hearthrob
18-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

What about bring our shaver and aske her how much it is for u to shave her before fucking..... He ha... I oso like shave pussy, the last I tried was Kat of Dickson.... forgot where she is now....but her bush may be fully re-grown by now as that was tong time ago !!

Hahahaha....you are soo funny. Okie, I will try that when I visit Ice from bugis next time. Just need to shave off that few strains will do. I'm sure she will oblige. :p

Kdajong99
18-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

That's really funny....so funny to the extent that my friend, a gal, who is on the phone with me ask me why i keep laughing. But i cannot tell her the truth and she got so mad that she hang up the phone on me. Sigh...:(

factor-x
18-08-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
That's really funny....so funny to the extent that my friend, a gal, who is on the phone with me ask me why i keep laughing. But i cannot tell her the truth and she got so mad that she hang up the phone on me. Sigh...:(

She's going to hang up eventually no matter what, should have took the gamble and told her the truth, who knows her response might be:

"Bring your shaver & come over to my house NOW!!!!!"

Then you'll really be in luck.

:D

hearthrob
18-08-2003, 10:24 PM

ai ya....tell her lah...who knows you may be able to discover some nice topics to chat at?!....hee hee hee....;)

oaoo
18-08-2003, 10:25 PM

I like this too .... lol

Kdajong99
18-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
She's going to hang up eventually no matter what, should have took the gamble and told her the truth, who knows her response might be:

"Bring your shaver & come over to my house NOW!!!!!"

Then you'll really be in luck.

:D

How abt "bring your shave and come over to my house now, I'll shave for you!!" Then i'll become white tiger liao. :(

Kdajong99
18-08-2003, 10:34 PM
ai ya....tell her lah...who knows you may be able to discover some nice topics to chat at?!....hee hee hee....;)

Was laughing too hard to be talking to her liao, even if i want to tell her she also hang up oredi. Maybe i'll call her back to tell her now. :D

factor-x
18-08-2003, 10:35 PM
How abt "bring your shave and come over to my house now, I'll shave for you!!" Then i'll become white tiger liao. :(

Whhhhooo.

Kinky.

:p

hearthrob
18-08-2003, 10:50 PM
alrite folks, i have searched the FR at the yahoo HCG site and saw that a gal from Lexon who is clean shaven. Her name is Angie. I'll go and try this week and let you guys know if she needs a re-shave or otherwise. The next brudder can then bring his shaver along. ;)

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 04:49 PM
alrite folks, i have searched the FR at the yahoo HCG site and saw that a gal from Lexon who is clean shaven. Her name is Angie. I'll go and try this week and let you guys know if she needs a re-shave or otherwise. The next brudder can then bring his shaver along. ;)

Went to Lexon today, wanted to try angie but she only start work at 3pm. I went there at 12pm so lan lan try a tiny boobies lynn. Smallest pair of boobs i ever tried. AA- :D

FatSpider
19-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Went to Lexon today, wanted to try angie but she only start work at 3pm. I went there at 12pm so lan lan try a tiny boobies lynn. Smallest pair of boobs i ever tried. AA- :D

that aint boobs
thats a fuckin runway

2003_newbie
19-08-2003, 06:34 PM

What a waste brudder! You should've called up and asked for the start time of Angie. You don't want to find yourself stranded in an airport there right? kekekek :D

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by FatSpider
that aint boobs
thats a fuckin runway

Totally agreed dude, probably Changi Airport Terminal 3. :D

Kdajong99
19-08-2003, 10:54 PM
What a waste brudder! You should've called up and asked for the start time of Angie. You don't want to find yourself stranded in an airport there right? kekekek :D

I think the best time to visit a HC is around 3-5pm. That's where the morning shift and after shift gals are all around. Although she's a runway, Lynn is rather friendly. I've posted a FR in the Lexon Spa thread.

Nevertheless, i'll be back to try angie. Next time round, i'll heed your advice and call for bookin first. ;)

hearthrob
22-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Just tried GIGI last week and I am dissappointed that she was not shaved at all.

But she has a very pretty smile and the best boob I ever saw. Her nips are really pink and licking it is really a delight.

Just sharing with my bros here.

Cheers

Alrite gang,

the verdict is out! indeed GIGI is not shaven. told me she had never shaved before. But service is good just that we lack of common topic to chat about so atmosphere felt a little tense.

Massage is generally better than most HC gals who only push your flesh here and there. She did crack some bones and applied enough strength to that aching back of mine, so not bad.

Ask me want special, I said of cos'! if not how to verify if her pussy is shaven or not! heeheehee...but it was a great disappointment.

BBBJ ok loh...other brudders say good but I say only so so becos' no much feeling leh...

oh ya, and looks also average - 6.5
body - 7
boobs - 8, just nice for her size and pink nips!! love it!!

FJ cannot rate cos' when you cum, it all felt the same...

ask me if I will come back again, I said must go hunt for other clean shaven gals and she said why not I bring a shaver, come back and shave for her.

immediately i said OK!! but she pause for a while , think for a while and said....she don't like becos' when the hair starts to grow out, its gonna be very pricky.....

:p

hearthrob
22-08-2003, 10:09 PM
OK, let's do a stock check here...

So far we've got:
1) Ice of Bugis - not clean shaven, still left a small patch of grass to feed the cow ;)
2) Moon of Leisure - Sou San (keep the mountain) liao...meaning retired
3) Angie of Lexon - haven't tried, don't know which brudders have done so please post FR
4) Xiao Xue of HDS - haven't tried,
5) GIGI of Youth - lotsa hairs, in fact does't even trim
6) Sheila of Dajiko - heard that she also shaved but couldn't verify yet.
7) Jess of Grand - Yahoo HCG FR stated clean shaven but that was long time ago, so yet to be verify
8) Honey of PB - any tried? pls post FR.
9) Whiskey of Dragon - anyone tried??

Cool Shave
23-08-2003, 06:44 AM
OK, let's do a stock check here...

So far we've got:
1) Ice of Bugis - not clean shaven, still left a small patch of grass to feed the cow ;)
2) Moon of Leisure - Sou San (keep the mountain) liao...meaning retired
3) Angie of Lexon - haven't tried, don't know which brudders have done so please post FR
4) Xiao Xue of HDS - haven't tried,
5) GIGI of Youth - lotsa hairs, in fact does't even trim
6) Sheila of Dajiko - heard that she also shaved but couldn't verify yet.
7) Jess of Grand - Yahoo HCG FR stated clean shaven but that was long time ago, so yet to be verify
8) Honey of PB - any tried? pls post FR.
9) Whiskey of Dragon - anyone tried??

Dear Bro, the last time I tried Sandra from Merlin, she had just shaved not only her pussy but her legs as well.

I think she is an Pakistani or Indian descent but is very fair. Nice and sweet looking gal and she gives a great BJ with lots of suction (one of the best I had).

Can anyone update

hearthrob
23-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Dear Bro, the last time I tried Sandra from Merlin, she had just shaved not only her pussy but her legs as well.

I think she is an Pakistani or Indian descent but is very fair. Nice and sweet looking gal and she gives a great BJ with lots of suction (one of the best I had).

Can anyone update

Bro Cool Shave, normally indian gals are very hairy one...:p so you mean she shaved all? then I gotto go a give it a try liao...how do you rate her in terms of looks, body and boobs?

hearthrob
26-08-2003, 12:18 AM
Alrite, stock-check again.

1) Ice of Bugis - not clean shaven, still left a small patch of grass to feed the cow.
2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Sheila of Dajiko
5) Jess of Grand
6) Honey of PB
7) Whiskey of Dragon
8) Sandra from Merlin

nehnehpok
26-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Posted by Gunner2000 under Bugis heading.

Tried Jasmine last friday...

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 33C or smaller (I think)
Attitude: Ok
Massage: SOP
BJ: Insist on cap, so sian liao 5/10
FJ: Accomodating, willing to try many positions. Boobs are big so can suck like baby. Pussy is clean shaved.

hearthrob
26-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Thanks you brudder nehnehpok, so we've got nine good gals here:

1) Ice of Bugis - not clean shaven, still left a small patch of grass to feed the cow.
2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Sheila of Dajiko
5) Jess of Grand
6) Honey of PB
7) Whiskey of Dragon
8) Sandra from Merlin
9) Jasmine from Bugis

BigDipper
27-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Just done Baby - the Malay girl at Tanglin yesterday. There were postings about her in other threads so I decided to give it a go.

Well, turned out that she is not FAT. Curvy and sexy body but boobs sag like a bag of gelo. Great ass though - real turn when she hiked up her mini dress and exposed her white thong lacy panty.

Previous reports also indicated that she does bbbj - bullshit. Everything with the rain coat on.

Blow-job not happening at all but she does try to stimulate by kneeling accross your face and rubbing her clit.......what a show - live blue movie in the works.

Very sensitive to having her pussy licked - yes my friends - it's raw and cleanly shaven so really good for Muff Divers.

Price tag ? Ha - $150 and I was a blady fool to accept after she refused to discount. She's not a bad fuck but at $150 it's really not worth the effort. I spoilt the market coz I was thinking with me dickhead - I'm a sucker for White Lacy Thongs on a juicy butt.

So if you guys just wanna check out her shaven cunt then I suggest you just stick with the HJ or bargain till she gives in. But I guess it was nice to lick that shaven pussy.

For me - I will not ask for her again unless she drops her heavy price tag.

hearthrob
27-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Thank you bro. Bigdipper,

Here we go again:

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Sheila of Dajiko
5) Jess of Grand
6) Honey of PB
7) Whiskey of Dragon
8) Sandra from Merlin
9) Jasmine from Bugis
10) Baby from Tanglin

Keep it up brudders! We can do it! See the list is getting longer now...:p Don't worry, we'll be able to dig out each and every one of the shaven cats.

hearthrob
31-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Another dissapointment....Sheela of Dajiko is not shave at all...so I've taken her out of the list. Know what? She is quite well-verse with Sammyboy and told me about all the comments regarding her...:eek:

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Sandra from Merlin
8) Jasmine from Bugis
9) Baby from Tanglin

noppensg
31-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Another dissapointment....Sheela of Dajiko is not shave at all...so I've taken her out of the list. Know what? She is quite well-verse with Sammyboy and told me about all the comments regarding her...:eek:

Now then u know? She is quite smart one, so don't try to write things abt her out of proportion. And she might get angry if you can't even spell her name correctly. :)

hearthrob
31-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
Now then u know? She is quite smart one, so don't try to write things abt her out of proportion. And she might get angry if you can't even spell her name correctly. :)

Mmm....you seems to be a great fan of her don't you?

But actually she said she seldom gets on the net but its spy like yourself who print out the FR and show it to her in the hope of having some better service isn't it? :D hahaha! Hence the reason behind her all knowing.

As a matter of fact, I was going to write an FR on my experience, but well, since its going to be the same as the others I decided not to waste the effort. Ahr well, forgot to ask her to spell her name.... the recept called her "She-Lah".

lancerglxi
03-09-2003, 05:19 PM
You have done a good job trying to compile this. As the Moderator for HCG group, you have my upmost respect. Perhaps I should get you to take over the group when I retire, which will be sometime at the end of this year.

Cheers

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Sandra from Merlin
8) Jasmine from Bugis
9) Baby from Tanglin

hearthrob
05-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
You have done a good job trying to compile this. As the Moderator for HCG group, you have my upmost respect. Perhaps I should get you to take over the group when I retire, which will be sometime at the end of this year.

Cheers

Thank you bro Lancer for your kind compliment.:)
If I can find a less hectic job...maybe that's possible. But for now, can't even find time to have a bonk once a fortnight...:(

noppensg
05-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Mmm....you seems to be a great fan of her don't you?

But actually she said she seldom gets on the net but its spy like yourself who print out the FR and show it to her in the hope of having some better service isn't it? :D hahaha! Hence the reason behind her all knowing.

As a matter of fact, I was going to write an FR on my experience, but well, since its going to be the same as the others I decided not to waste the effort. Ahr well, forgot to ask her to spell her name.... the recept called her "She-Lah".

You certainly have good imagination, bro. Frankly, I patronised her about 2 or 3 times and never try her BBBJ or CIM. She is a nice girl, chatty and friendly but just not my cup of tea. Me a Boobs fan. Haahaa, she knew of this forum b4 I do and she is the one who told me she does visit this forum (that was at least 2-3 years ago).

I think her name spells as Sheila. Luckily the recept never call her "Shit-Lah". (no offence to Sheila if u r reading this).

lancerglxi
09-09-2003, 03:27 PM
>> 7) Sandra from Merlin >>>>

Sandra no longer works at Merlin.

Thank you bro Lancer for your kind compliment.:)
If I can find a less hectic job...maybe that's possible. But for now, can't even find time to have a bonk once a fortnight...:(

kingkong
09-09-2003, 06:00 PM

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Sandra from Merlin
8) Jasmine from Bugis
9) Baby from Tanglin

You can add DORIS of Spa D'Casanova in the list.

I just came to know that she does shave her PUSSY, Hee Hee Hee ! She said for easy cleaning and feel siok when sexily touched !
Also, she can wear all types of panies as no unsighty hair will peek out of her panty !

hearthrob
09-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Thank you bro Lancer and Kong!!

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of HDS
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Jasmine from Bugis
8) Baby from Tanglin
9) Doris of Casanova

Any brother can verified if any of the above gals have decided to grow back their patch? :p

Actually I've tried Joyce of Casanova before and she does shaved a triangle shape just above her lips, pretty sexy. Not fully shaved though which would be even sexier. She charged me 150 becos' I first time bonking in HC and dun know the rate. So you see, I'll never return. Some gals in Casanova are not far-sighted, just thought of doing one time business.

hearthrob
14-09-2003, 03:19 PM
Alrite guys, Xiao Xue had moved to Tokyo, no longer at HDS. Anyone who had tried pls post FR if she is still keeping grass-free. :D

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of Tokyo
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Jasmine from Bugis
8) Baby from Tanglin
9) Doris of Casanova

hearthrob
01-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Alrite boys and white tigal lovers, updated list again. Added Cheng Cheng, recommended by bro zyxel01.

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of Tokyo
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Jasmine from Bugis
8) Baby from Tanglin
9) Doris of Casanova
10) Cheng Cheng @ M1 (GL)

Those who tried, please post FR for the benefits of all brudders here.

nokia6110
01-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by kingkong
You can add DORIS of Spa D'Casanova in the list.

I just came to know that she does shave her PUSSY, Hee Hee Hee ! She said for easy cleaning and feel siok when sexily touched !
Also, she can wear all types of panies as no unsighty hair will peek out of her panty !
think doris is around 40s, is it?

kingkong
02-10-2003, 09:14 AM
Wah, brother hearthrob2202, some brothers here have given me the honor of being one who knows most concerning Casanova girls.
Looks like I lose to you la ! Are you very sure Joyce shaved her crotch and left behind a triangle patch of grass around the criticle region ? That is very artistic ! Or maybe she is afraid of accidentally cutting her lips if she shave to close . I am surprised you can be persuaded to pay $150. That is a very high price to pay. You should have bargained down to $100. I think she will accept.You must have been blinded by her triangular patch of grass ! I only willing to pay this price for Jane’s service, ( including May and Eve). Now I offer Jane higher price, she also refuse to do for me. Don’t know why !

Regarding brother nokia6110’s question, yes, Doris is around late 30 with a decent housewife look.. Though She don’t look chio, she compensates by giving extra good service with very positive attitude.

ian_dragonboat
02-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Wah, brother hearthrob2202, some brothers here have given me the honor of being one who knows most concerning Casanova girls.
Looks like I lose to you la ! Are you very sure Joyce shaved her crotch and left behind a triangle patch of grass around the criticle region ? That is very artistic ! Or maybe she is afraid of accidentally cutting her lips if she shave to close . I am surprised you can be persuaded to pay $150. That is a very high price to pay. You should have bargained down to $100. I think she will accept.You must have been blinded by her triangular patch of grass ! I only willing to pay this price for Jane’s service, ( including May and Eve). Now I offer Jane higher price, she also refuse to do for me. Don’t know why !

Regarding brother nokia6110’s question, yes, Doris is around late 30 with a decent housewife look.. Though She don’t look chio, she compensates by giving extra good service with very positive attitude.

kingkong, when u wanna bring me to yr Casanova? member got discount rite? member can sign in guest anot?

hearthrob
02-10-2003, 12:41 PM

Kong, you have mistaken, the triangle patch is above her crack, so its like a small triangle and you can see a line under it. Very sexy....but she's not worth the price.

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 12:55 PM
Kong, you have mistaken, the triangle patch is above her crack, so its like a small triangle and you can see a line under it. Very sexy....but she's not worth the price.

bro your mail box full liao, deleted the sent item as well

kingkong
03-10-2003, 07:29 PM

Still very confusing.
Brother hearthrob2202, the triangle patch is bare or surrounding the triangle patch is bare ?
I told you, $100 sure can la.
No need $150.

And to brother ian_dragonboat,
member discount is for member only la.
You can sign in yourself and pay $35 for 1 session.
But worth to sign up as member.
For $60 annual membership, you get $5 discount each session and you get 1 session free after the 6th visit.
Look for Jane, she will convince you about the benefits.

hearthrob
04-10-2003, 01:43 AM
Still very confusing.
Brother hearthrob2202, the triangle patch is bare or surrounding the triangle patch is bare ?
No need $150.

For $60 annual membership, you get $5 discount each session and you get 1 session free after the 6th visit.

That's provided there are chio young gals of cos'! And white ti-gal even better. But well, to each his own. No suitable gal how to come more than 6 times. Don't tok about break even lah...

ian_dragonboat
04-10-2003, 08:56 AM
That's provided there are chio young gals of cos'! And white ti-gal even better. But well, to each his own. No suitable gal how to come more than 6 times. Don't tok about break even lah...

very true....

another thing.. i understand they got a jacuzzi pool rite? how many seater is it?

ian_dragonboat
04-10-2003, 09:00 AM
[
Look for Jane, she will convince you about the benefits. [/B]

it is not so convincing and attactive for the memebrship package.
must pay 60 for the annual fees.

jane is???

if i will only to go there to try 1 time.... which gal do u highy recommend?
i am more concern abt the skill and the massage, not hanky-panky. any gal skillful in GUA-GEN?

pls guide. XIE XIE

hearthrob
04-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
very true....

another thing.. i understand they got a jacuzzi pool rite? how many seater is it?

for small size brothers, maybe 4. For bigger, I think 2 loh...pretty small lah...

mmmm....this thread has become the casanova thread liao...:(

kingkong
04-10-2003, 07:23 PM
Well, there are 8 sides in a HEXAGON.
One side is occupied by the motor compartment, so seven sides are left for seven draft brothers. Can take Four HUGE brothers comfortably or five and a half medium sized brothers.
Jacuzzi is not for swimming. So no need to be big. More important points is to have hot water and strong water jets.
Small pools also has its good points. Like we can scratch each others' toes at the centre of the pool and all can talk to each others without having to shout out loud. Good spot to make friends and exchange tips there. You know what I mean ?
The next time if you go into the pool and you feel someone kicking your toes either sitting next or opposite you, be aware that it is a welcome sign to exchange tips. Ha Ha Ha !

hearthrob
04-10-2003, 08:15 PM
One side is occupied by the motor compartment, so seven sides are left for seven draft brothers. Can take Four HUGE brothers comfortably or five and a half medium sized brothers.
Jacuzzi is not for swimming. So no need to be big. More important points is to have hot water and strong water jets.
Small pools also has its good points. Like we can scratch each others' toes at the centre of the pool and all can talk to each others without having to shout out loud. Good spot to make friends and exchange tips there. You know what I mean ?
The next time if you go into the pool and you feel someone kicking your toes either sitting next or opposite you, be aware that it is a welcome sign to exchange tips. Ha Ha Ha !

Kong, why must you always keep praising and advertising for casanova. Its true Jacuzzi is not meant for swimming but sit two brudders only touch each others' leg already, can you imagine just how small it is. Pui! The thing I like about casnova is the facility is clean, that's all.

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 04:16 AM
found my tirak in GM ISB, sparsely haired down there, maybe I should ask her to shave all....

SonicXXX
05-10-2003, 04:18 AM
found my tirak in GM ISB, sparsely haired down there, maybe I should ask her to shave all....

bro, LSB not ISB...

MrDevil
05-10-2003, 04:34 AM
Kong, why must you always keep praising and advertising for casanova. Its true Jacuzzi is not meant for swimming but sit two brudders only touch each others' leg already, can you imagine just how small it is. Pui! The thing I like about casnova is the facility is clean, that's all.

ppl like casonova u oso not happy, like me like JB LSB ... each got their preference mah.. but honestly if u like facilities, i bring u to JB Eden's Roman Spa... its really a swimming pool, you can dip and swim there oso, got hot and cold pool too

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
bro, LSB not ISB...

typo error lah bro...its 4.30am in the morning hor! lucky tomolo sunday...

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
ppl like casonova u oso not happy, like me like JB LSB ... each got their preference mah.. but honestly if u like facilities, i bring u to JB Eden's Roman Spa... its really a swimming pool, you can dip and swim there oso, got hot and cold pool too

haha! no lah, I am just teasing bro kingkong like all brudders in the forum does. He takes every opportunity to advertise for casanova. Ppl her are speculating if he really is one of the partner there or maybe their sales/marketing guy there or even worst, one of the working lady there...heh heh heh...

That's rite, eden has the largest spa. its a pity bro sonic say must carry him out of JB the last time we had the JB HC marathon, if not, sure cheong there also one.

SonicXXX
05-10-2003, 04:40 AM
typo error lah bro...its 4.30am in the morning hor! lucky tomolo sunday...

i knw, tats y i correct for u mah... :D

MrDevil
05-10-2003, 04:42 AM
haha! no lah, I am just teasing bro kingkong like all brudders in the forum does. He takes every opportunity to advertise for casanova. Ppl her are speculating if he really is one of the partner there or maybe their sales/marketing guy there or even worst, one of the working lady there...heh heh heh...

That's rite, eden has the largest spa. its a pity bro sonic say must carry him out of JB the last time we had the JB HC marathon, if not, sure cheong there also one.

thats bcos he havent got the miracle energiser from me yet.. i really like the energiser advertisement if u still remember the slogans... hahahahha

i think now he got cheong all the spa in JB during day and then all LSBs at night...

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 01:53 PM
This is the kind of fully shaved gal that brudders in this thread are crazy about isn't it?....heh heh...

http://myweb.hinet.net/home6/lin2002vip/1230.JPG
http://myweb.hinet.net/home6/lin2002vip/1231.JPG
http://myweb.hinet.net/home6/lin2002vip/1232.JPG
http://myweb.hinet.net/home6/lin2002vip/1233.JPG
http://myweb.hinet.net/home6/lin2002vip/1234.JPG
http://myweb.hinet.net/home6/lin2002vip/1235.JPG

XiaoHoUzi83
05-10-2003, 02:18 PM
This is the kind of fully shaved gal that brudders in this thread are crazy about isn't it?....heh heh...

ahhh this one is chio

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
ahhh this one is chio

ya man....but haven't seen one like this in either SK or GM...

Cybername
07-10-2003, 08:04 PM

who the hell care where the motor compartment is? so long the damn pool is working can leow. if not, the place is fuck! i supposed you work there dont you? Jane?

ian_dragonboat
08-10-2003, 08:14 AM
king kong and Jane? where is tarzan?

well, if i relaxing inside a jacuzzi pool, and a guy toe my toe..... *&^%$#@ me will think if he is a gay anot!!

zyxel01
08-10-2003, 10:34 AM

Yah bro.. This is the type of pussy I am looking for... So far no chance to see one....

Cheers!
zyxel

noppensg
08-10-2003, 10:48 AM

[

Wow!!! Nice tits to go with too!

heroadvert
08-10-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Yah bro.. This is the type of pussy I am looking for... So far no chance to see one....

Cheers!
zyxel

You must be over 30 :)

Or don't have much girl friends who are around 22-26.

Most(ok maybe slightly less) have this kind of pussy.

FYI i am 28(fresh out of NUS bachelor then masters) and i can say the girls now are kinda open and really horny(not just NUS mind you but girls who are around 22-26 are generally more open)some experiences with some of them but i am not that particular about shaved or not so it does not really add or dampen the excitement.

Anyway, there are bound to be working girls who have this kind of pussy you are looking for so i wish all the best in your search for the great wonders of womankind.

As for me i have a secret fantasy of wanting to copulate with a Jap porn star :-) don't ask me why :-)

zyxel01
08-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by heroadvert
You must be over 30 :)

Or don't have much girl friends who are around 22-26.

Most(ok maybe slightly less) have this kind of pussy.

FYI i am 28(fresh out of NUS bachelor then masters) and i can say the girls now are kinda open and really horny(not just NUS mind you but girls who are around 22-26 are generally more open)some experiences with some of them but i am not that particular about shaved or not so it does not really add or dampen the excitement.

Anyway, there are bound to be working girls who have this kind of pussy you are looking for so i wish all the best in your search for the great wonders of womankind.

As for me i have a secret fantasy of wanting to copulate with a Jap porn star :-) don't ask me why :-)

Yes bro, I am over 30, in fact I am 40!! I am not sure about gals that are having this at the age group you mentioned. I was referring to those in HC and GL.

Cheers!
zyxel

sy469406
09-10-2003, 12:23 PM

BroHearthrob!!!

Where to find this kinda quality man?!?!?!

Care to share?

lahchi
09-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Alrite guys, Xiao Xue had moved to Tokyo, no longer at HDS. Anyone who had tried pls post FR if she is still keeping grass-free. :D

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of Tokyo
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Jasmine from Bugis
8) Baby from Tanglin
9) Doris of Casanova

Bro Heartthrob...

Great work man...tried Ice of Bugis about a week ago and i found that little patch so fcakin cute that i ate her pussy for a long time..i love her pink nipples too....did her doggie while i looked in the mirror...damn shiok!!

there were a couple of old IP gers with sparse haired pussy...Sugar and Jass(the one with bad attitude and big tits)...don't where they are now and how long the bush may/or may not have grown...

lahchi

hearthrob
09-10-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by sy469406
BroHearthrob!!!

Where to find this kinda quality man?!?!?!

Care to share?

this gal looks so pure and untouch isn't it?....

I've only met one so far in JB HC call Blue wave, but her face is 1/10 and figure is also 1/10 and service at most 5/10....so I won't recommend that to you....

maybe bro Ian_dragonboat can advise us. He has seen many below 20s ye old gal I believe...heh hehh...;)

hearthrob
09-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by lahchi
Bro Heartthrob...

Great work man...tried Ice of Bugis about a week ago and i found that little patch so fcakin cute that i ate her pussy for a long time..i love her pink nipples too....did her doggie while i looked in the mirror...damn shiok!!

there were a couple of old IP gers with sparse haired pussy...Sugar and Jass(the one with bad attitude and big tits)...don't where they are now and how long the bush may/or may not have grown...

lahchi

shiok right?! well she's an old-timer liao. The last time when I visited her, discovered that her pink nippers had grown wrinkled when squeezed...maybe becos' so many brudders keep sucking for the last two years....

Old IP gers....I think some went to dickson while many goes to Dajiko...

hearthrob
09-10-2003, 11:07 PM
http://www.Amateur-Asian-Girls.com/TGP/Nikki/Rope/index.htm

more shaved gal...

ddt^
10-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Wah Lao!!!!

Bro heartthrob...i dun know whether to thank you or to curse u......those pics are magnificient man!!! But after seeing them...i'm suffering from a non-stop nose bleed manz!!!

cheers!

ddt^

hearthrob
10-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ddt^
Wah Lao!!!!

Bro heartthrob...i dun know whether to thank you or to curse u......those pics are magnificient man!!! But after seeing them...i'm suffering from a non-stop nose bleed manz!!!

cheers!

ddt^

hahahahaha! that's good brudder, its good for your health...hahahahaha!...

astroboyboy666
13-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by FatSpider
that aint boobs
thats a fuckin runway

Dun say until like that lah...

At least can call them 2 cute mosquito bites... hee hee hee...

OK.

Found a clean shaven gal but not HC.

This one at Yun Long (Cloud Dragon) Foot Reflexology Body Massage Centre at 3rd level Pearl Centre.

The name is Rachel. But try to go next week. She having period now.

FR:
Face: 6/10 (a bit lian look but still chio)
Body: Slim (got a tatto on left shoulder blade)
Boobs: Small... (a little bigger than mosquito bites, dark pink nips)
Pussy: Clean shaven (shaves every other day)
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: OK lah... but dun allow sucking of the mosquito bites... licking can)

Only 2 rooms with mattress on the floor. Got shower room attached. Place is new and clean. Sliding frosted glass doors.

Good luck and remember to wear your protection hor...

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by astroboyboy666
Dun say until like that lah...

At least can call them 2 cute mosquito bites... hee hee hee...

OK.

Found a clean shaven gal but not HC.

This one at Yun Long (Cloud Dragon) Foot Reflexology Body Massage Centre at 3rd level Pearl Centre.

The name is Rachel. But try to go next week. She having period now.

FR:
Face: 6/10 (a bit lian look but still chio)
Body: Slim (got a tatto on left shoulder blade)
Boobs: Small... (a little bigger than mosquito bites, dark pink nips)
Pussy: Clean shaven (shaves every other day)
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: OK lah... but dun allow sucking of the mosquito bites... licking can)

Only 2 rooms with mattress on the floor. Got shower room attached. Place is new and clean. Sliding frosted glass doors.

Good luck and remember to wear your protection hor...

Thank you bro for the FR, I will update the list.

;)

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:18 AM
K...I've added Rachel of Yun Long. Happy bonking brudders!

2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of Tokyo
4) Jess of Grand
5) Honey of PB
6) Whiskey of Dragon
7) Jasmine from Bugis
8) Baby from Tanglin
9) Doris of Casanova
10) Cheng Cheng @ M1 (GL)
11) Rachel of Yun Long

I've tried moon of leisure last week. Had wanted to try Eve and Jess of Grand but both not free so head down to leisure as I've saw an FR sometimes back that Moon was shaved.

Well her service is superb and she definitely made it to my RTF list. Only downside is her pussy, though not hairy, but not fully shaved.

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:22 AM
this is the kind of scene we'll like to see by the poolside....

http://images.wickedweasel.com/galleries/contri/1103/01/c_1030_amy08.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:23 AM
like what they say.....cover the face....bonk the base....

http://images.wickedweasel.com/galleries/contri/1103/01/c_1030_amy10.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:24 AM
mmmm......checking to make sure no hair peeps out.....kekekeke....

http://images.wickedweasel.com/galleries/contri/1103/01/c_1030_amy05.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:27 AM
ooohhhhh yeaaa......what a sight!

http://images.wickedweasel.com/galleries/contri/1103/01/c_1030_gayle07.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:27 AM
what do u guys think of this one?

http://images.wickedweasel.com/galleries/contri/1103/01/c_1030_geraldine01.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:28 AM
http://images.wickedweasel.com/galleries/contri/1103/01/c_1030_geraldine08.jpg

another welcoming pose....mai tu liao! :D

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:29 AM
this is so sexy man!

http://www.tgpfriendly2.com/members/saesex/photo01/images/s00106.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly2.com/members/saesex/photo01/images/s00107.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly2.com/members/saesex/photo01/images/s00108.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly2.com/members/saesex/photo01/images/s00105.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Or do you prefer fully shaven?...

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo05/images/s00104.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo05/images/s00107.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo05/images/s00134.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo05/images/s00141.jpg

hearthrob
16-11-2003, 02:37 AM
This one abit lazy....think one day not shave liao...

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo05/images/s00141.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo03/images/s00107.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo03/images/s00109.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo03/images/s00110.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo03/images/s00112.jpg

http://www.tgpfriendly.com/users/hcosex/photo03/images/s00149.jpg

jazman
18-11-2003, 08:33 PM
http://www.porn-picture-xxx.com/gals/teens/ftvgirls/megan/3130/123.jpg

check this out

cheongkid
18-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Another shaved chick...

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i01.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i02.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i03.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i04.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i05.jpg

hearthrob
18-11-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by jazman
http://www.porn-picture-xxx.com/gals/teens/ftvgirls/megan/3130/123.jpg

check this out

This one looks delicious! heh heh....

hearthrob
18-11-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Another shaved chick...

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i01.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i02.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i03.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i04.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/cheongkid/i05.jpg

Wow, so inviting.....:D

jazman
22-11-2003, 10:48 PM
http://www.free-sweet-teen.com/45marie/14.jpg

another good one

seems like westerns best in shaving tech

hearthrob
23-11-2003, 02:03 AM
check out his one...

http://domai.com/pics/big/vika-0063.jpg

Not entirely shaved but so pure and so yummy.....:D

hearthrob
23-11-2003, 02:05 AM
another dream pussy....:D

http://domai.com/pics/big/leena_095b.jpg

hearthrob
23-11-2003, 02:08 AM
awesome figure~!

http://domai.com/pics/big/gigi-3613b.jpg

jazman
23-11-2003, 11:51 AM
http://www.go-dorm.net/kpc_hc/nancy/nancy076.jpg

shave sex

Feli
23-11-2003, 05:06 PM
wow.. lurveee those... show me more man...

zyxel01
12-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Here is some pics to enjoy:

http://www7.kinghost.com/asian/japan/009/a16.jpg

http://www.sexchinatown.com/yueng_see_man/16.jpg

Cheers!
zyxel

hearthrob
13-12-2003, 02:46 PM
Here is some pics to enjoy:

http://www7.kinghost.com/asian/japan/009/a16.jpg

http://www.sexchinatown.com/yueng_see_man/16.jpg

Cheers!
zyxel

Broken links leh, brudder......

testlan
14-12-2003, 05:45 PM
Still very confusing.
No need $150.

How to bargain to 100. some tattic

zyxel01
18-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Broken links leh, brudder......

Dun know why leh... Tried to send you email but you do not allow...

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
18-12-2003, 06:41 PM
http://www.3wisp.com/teen/xordon/photo12/images/007.jpg

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
19-12-2003, 03:33 PM
http://www.3wisp.com/teen/xordon/photo12/images/007.jpg

Cheers!
zyxel

Geeze bros, all these links seem to disappear after a day or 2. Sorry....

Cheers!
zyxel

hearthrob
19-12-2003, 11:38 PM
Dun know why leh... Tried to send you email but you do not allow...

Cheers!
zyxel

Really? dun know why leh....how about pm me?
I think the server at 3wisp.com changes their content daily, that is why the link no longer works.

hearthrob
21-12-2003, 03:03 AM
Geeze bros, all these links seem to disappear after a day or 2. Sorry....

Cheers!
zyxel

Never mind, let me come to the rescue....
this sure is nose bleeding....
http://popo.gigigaga.com/photos/temp/bagHJK04.jpg

hearthrob
21-12-2003, 03:04 AM
If not....this one sure bleed....
http://popo.gigigaga.com/photos/temp/bagHJK02.jpg

zyxel01
22-12-2003, 11:52 AM
Really? dun know why leh....how about pm me?
I think the server at 3wisp.com changes their content daily, that is why the link no longer works.

Can I attach pics in PM? How about PM me your email address?

Cheers!
zyxel

hearthrob
04-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Can I attach pics in PM? How about PM me your email address?

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro, had PM you liao. :)

hearthrob
04-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Just some updates.....

Unfortunately Jasmine had left Bugis months back, I only got to know when called up the recept awhile back. Any bro knows why she went to?

Also, Jess had also left Grand, recept said she went back Msia.

Now we are left with so few....maybe some of the gals below had left as well. Can any bros gives an update?

=======================
2) Angie of Lexon
3) Xiao Xue of Tokyo
4) Honey of PB
5) Whiskey of Dragon
6) Baby from Tanglin
7) Doris of Casanova
8) Cheng Cheng @ M1 (GL)

zyxel01
13-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi bros,

Try this link:

http://www.x-share.com/users/xami35/miki02/2/miki02a016.jpg

http://www.x-share.com/users/xami35/miki02/2/miki02a025.jpg

Cheers!
zyxel

cheekohpek
14-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Jasmine went back to malaysia for good. Heard the news from one of the gals .

zyxel01
14-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi bros,

Try this link:

http://www.x-share.com/users/xami35/miki02/2/miki02a016.jpg

http://www.x-share.com/users/xami35/miki02/2/miki02a025.jpg

Cheers!
zyxel

Sorry bros... I give up!!!! Always broken after one day..... Funny thing is when I go back to the actual site that reference this, I can still find it. Just cannot copy the link like this!!!!????

Cheers!
zyxel

nirvana
19-01-2004, 09:09 AM
http://www.taiwan-adult.com/message1/80132.htm

darkstar
19-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by nirvana
http://www.taiwan-adult.com/message1/80132.htm

hehehe... dam cute face ... waitin 4 u 2 intro dis kinda chai leh.... :p

nirvana
19-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by darkstar
hehehe... dam cute face ... waitin 4 u 2 intro dis kinda chai leh.... :p

haiz.... u also know my gal no pretty one...QC never pass.

CNY simi plan?

darkstar
19-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by nirvana
haiz.... u also know my gal no pretty one...QC never pass.

CNY simi plan?

hehehe... i volunteer help u QC ....:p

CNY stay home play final fantasy online... just bought... maybe play some mj.... u arrange ok?