PDA

View Full Version : FR on Janet

supernova
10-08-2003, 06:53 PM
As usual.I go to Dragon twice evry week.I always look for Janet as she is my favourite.She got the best asset a girl can have.

Went into the room,tell her stright,I don't want massage,but I want to fuck you high.She say ok we'll see.So she went out to take a cap.But quite disappointed as I thought by patronising so many time I have been requsting to fuck raw.Anyway,when she's back,I help her to stripped.Wow,that pair of perfect breast.Best that I seen among all gal that I have fuck in my life so far.Then she strip me and perform on me a BJ while I am standing.Quite long and then ask me to lay down and she still continued her solid bj with good suction.Her tongue is quite good as she swirl around my dick head and testicles.
Suddenly I turn her over and french her,she at first turn away but I persist and she oblige for a while.I proceed to lick her pinkish nipple and go all the way down to her cunt.My goodness,so wet,I know its not kaya as at first is dry when I try to fingered her at first.I give her a real good lick and she moan loud.....She try to stop me from licking but I just continue and she really enjoy it.Then I just move myself up to her breast and continue to finger her and lick her nipple.As she was enjoying and moaning,I place my dick on top of her cunt and rub.She know she have not place the condom onto my didi.But I am suprise that she feel so good that she grab my dick and put it in raw.Wow,I feel like in heaven.So warm and smooth,I fuck her real hard and she keep on moaning loudly.I feel so shy at first as I tell her to soften as people might hear from outside.But she say its ok.Then I change to doggy style and screw her from behind but she told me no ass hole please.But its fine for me as I am not interest in ass hole.She just tell me in case I try my luck as some customer will do.I pump her like there is no tomorrow and we change a few more pattern like standing and I even carry her up onto the dressing table.I am so glad that she cum,wow,so wet around her cunt and my dick feel like hot water pouring out,but I still have not come yet and i ask her to HJ for me so I withdraw and she BJ and HJ for me.I even ask to breast fuck and she say ok.Finally I come on breast fuck,I shot my first load right straight onto her face as she is trying to lick my dick head when I breast fuck her.She quickly grab my dick and put into her mouth and I CIM for the rest of those shot.I feel so good.That's why I say she is the best.
People might not agree,but I can understand as at first when I bonk her she is quiet and no fingering and frenching,But after so many months of going back to her,I finally got what I want that is raw fuck her and I tell you.I think I have to wait many more years then I can find such a gem.

Face:7/10
Body:9/10 (not fat nor thin.just nice.like people say "bak chai".sexy somemore)
boobs:10/10 fullpoint(very pinkish nipple,nicely shape like mango and not saggy and firm but soft furthermore is real)
skin:9/10 silky smooth
bbbj:8.5/10 good tongue and suction
f/j:10/10 for me only as I manage to fuck her raw.It take me 4 month to get this.I find her one month at least three time.So maybe she like me I really dun know.If fuck with cap rating is also
7.5/10,not too bad either.

RTF: a must try gem.If anyone get to fuck her raw,let me have your FR too.

phantom53sg
10-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Bro supernova,

While you may enjoy the fuck of your life, mentioning that you did it "raw" in this forum is very irresposible of you. You are putting her in HOT SOUP. Learn to be discreet.

Good Luck to you and Janet.

Phantom

factor-x
10-08-2003, 11:36 PM
In short: Be a responsible fucker.

Generally speaking, young kids or even adults with limited thinking ability will usually not hesistate to tell the world how they conquered and did a certain girl raw, thinking that they have accomplished a great deed, but seasoned cheongsters or the likes will know better. Judging from your long posting, you seem to have a good grasp of the English language, thus I assumed that you are fairly-well educated. If my assumption does not prove me wrong, then you ought to be able to practise some sensibilty in protecting the identity of this girl as big brother is watching, as always.

tanterry
11-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Was that a flaming thread on Janet?? U andy lau or araon kwok ah? :rolleyes: But found it hard to believe a old-bird Pro like Janet forget to make u put on safety helmet.

iambkk99
11-08-2003, 09:30 AM
If we want to get the best f#ck of our lives, we have to:

1) Visit Dragon twice a week
2) Do this for 4 month
3) Ask for Janet each time
4) and ask her for a f/j

So if 5 Bros reading this forum were to try that, then total damage would be:
2/wk X 4.5wk/mnth X 4 mnths X $100 X 5 bros=$18,000

hmm.... self promotion here? I smell a rat.

Rof|maoxz
11-08-2003, 09:43 AM
No matter how chio the WLs or FLs are.....never do it raw. Better be safe den sorrie mate. You will never knoe what the last customer she is doing with. Take heed.

AVIATION
13-08-2003, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by supernova
[B]As usual.I go to Dragon twice evry week.I always look for Janet as she is my favourite.She got the best asset a girl can have.

Face:7/10
Body:9/10 (not fat nor thin.just nice.like people say "bak chai".sexy somemore)
boobs:10/10 fullpoint(very pinkish nipple,nicely shape like mango and not saggy and firm but soft furthermore is real)
skin:9/10 silky smooth
bbbj:8.5/10 good tongue and suction
f/j:10/10 for me only as I manage to fuck her raw.It take me 4 month to get this.I find her one month at least three time.So maybe she like me I really dun know.If fuck with cap rating is also
7.5/10,not too bad either.

So, Bro you think you have achieve something GREAT ??
I think you are putting yourself into Hot soup.
Simple logic, if she can give that to you in raw, very likely others guys will also get same treatment from her, maybe offer more if they are willing to spend.
Time to measure the pros and cons seriously B4 you regret.

:cool:

factor-x
13-08-2003, 04:06 PM
He wants us to think he's achieved something great.

Check out this amateur's last line: If anyone get to fuck her raw,let me have your FR too.

-ROFLOL-

:D

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by phantom53sg
Bro supernova,

While you may enjoy the fuck of your life, mentioning that you did it "raw" in this forum is very irresposible of you. You are putting her in HOT SOUP. Learn to be discreet.

Good Luck to you and Janet.

Phantom

Raw? Not worth it lah.

pandadee
17-08-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by bornfree89
Raw? Not worth it lah.

Yalor. Many years ago I fucked a HC girl raw and few weeks later kena acute hepatitis B. Luckily no other std was detected. That time still young dun know how to think, felt that fuck raw is better lor like our bro here. Suppose to be a carrier after that but recently went for blood test shows that i'm not a carrier anymore. Hurray!!!:D

bergkamp
17-08-2003, 06:31 AM
hate to be wet blanket...but have to agree with many bros here...

some more girls at HC don't have to go for regular checkup like those at GL...

if fuck raw....is really not funny...

don't play play lah...

YELLOW
22-07-2004, 11:48 PM
ya man bros we must be responsible cheongsters...........SAY NO TO RAW!!!

dave22
23-07-2004, 02:17 AM
anyway..nice FR thou...

KCLIM73
23-07-2004, 10:18 AM

Haha....This thread is almost a year old...and you dig it up to advise....thanks by the way.....

Accord_JDM
23-07-2004, 11:13 AM
RAW with a HC girl???

u gotta be OUT OF YOUR MIND...

no wonder STD and AIDS spread so fast even there is a wonderful protection thing called condom... :cool:

HorseD77
23-07-2004, 05:02 PM
If anyone get to fuck her raw,let me have your FR too.

Seems like you are promoting her to do raw with clients - you are either out for revenge or you are getting her into deep shit! :mad:

triple h
23-07-2004, 05:52 PM
triple H says : RAW IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swift8059
23-07-2004, 07:07 PM
hi... new comer here...would like to know the address of this "dragon" shall update my fr then.
thanks

Teatree
23-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Well, one step away from Hell. :(