PDA

View Full Version : Free lance Malaysia lady in Spore

power@oh
09-08-2003, 10:26 PM
HI Bro, i recently down load Kazaa and happened to found a pic with address and photo with Spore address at Clementi @Blk 348 at as inform that she is previously a Malaysia Pro and got married with a child and recently start to do part time as feeling bored . I goce the benefit of doubt as there is a pic of "her"., with unit unmber some more so any one out there who noe anything on this pls PM me or broad cast here for verification ! THANK !

big boobs fan
09-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Hi Brothers,

Keep me inform of the contact.
I'm also interested.

LeeYokeYuen
09-08-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by power@oh
HI Bro, i recently down load Kazaa and happened to found a pic with address and photo with Spore address at Clementi @Blk 348 at as inform that she is previously a Malaysia Pro and got married with a child and recently start to do part time as feeling bored . I goce the benefit of doubt as there is a pic of "her"., with unit unmber some more so any one out there who noe anything on this pls PM me or broad cast here for verification ! THANK !

And how did you get so much information from a picture ??

freewind
10-08-2003, 12:31 AM
It's a hoax and it is out a LONG time ago so don't bother yourself with it.:cool:

guywonder
10-08-2003, 12:32 AM
and better dun anyhow d/l anything from kazza..

power@oh
10-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Freed Wind Bro, so isit you already noe abt the issue or the address as mentioned , if yes , do you have the name of the lady as i have , just to reverify ?? Is it circulate very long liao ??? The pic i down load not only pic and with her porfolio

cheongkid
10-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by power@oh
Freed Wind Bro, so isit you already noe abt the issue or the address as mentioned , if yes , do you have the name of the lady as i have , just to reverify ?? Is it circulate very long liao ??? The pic i down load not only pic and with her porfolio
Her name is Too Han Nee. It's been circulating in the net for a long time already. I think some bros actually went down but no such person is staying at that address. Probably a hoax or prank.

Ah Dez
10-08-2003, 11:41 AM
ONCE UPON A TIME.............................

power@oh
10-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Thank Cheong Kid Bro for the info you have , ya the name is the same , so all bro , it had been verify that it is a hoax. Too bad , or else it a good EVENT for us bro man ,,.....

power@oh
10-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Hi bro wonder who had lobang on "lady" who is doing part time at home regardless whether it is house wife or other national or not /? If yes ls pm me or broad cast here for all BRO to SHARE !