PDA

View Full Version : L18 Reviews!

suckerll
08-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Went down to GL today and headed directly to L18 for a walk walk. GL seems to be quite quiet perhaps due to the 7th month festival.

Stepped into H18 and saw at least 7 WLs in the tank. They waved happily at us and each of them gesturing us to book them. Wah macam like got VIP feeling sia....like we're in such good demand! Looked around and only 2 WLs can make it. So decided to go next door H20 to look.

KNN when we wanted to go in, the OKT put out his hands and said that they were having dinner!!! Yeah right! Dinner at 7.30pm when human traffic is usually the most!? Bluff who??? Damn tu lan!!! So walked to H44 and saw G27 very nice and my friend booked her so i lan lan go back to H18 lor...

Sat down awhile and look properly. Hmmm....G12 looks not bad and quite fair some more she looked so enthusiastic to sell herself so i called her. Paid up and walked to her room.

In the room,she sat down on the bed and asked me if i wanted to smoke? Yeah rite! Smelt something fishy so said i don't smoke so as to save time then she lan lan undress. Helped me to hang up my clothes and we proceeded to the bathroom. Boy can she speak quite good english and introduced herself as Ann, asked me if i have ever visited her house and blah blah blah...washed my dick throughly and i thought ho seh liao wait got BBBJ liao!

Finished the bath and wiped up and lay on the bed. She came out later and combed her hair...huh duh???Comb hair for what? 'Going to get fucked already sure hair messy so need to comb meh?' i thought to myself....must be another time wasting technique! Then she approached the bed and even before she started her chore she pointed to the clock opposite the bed and said that we got another 20 minutes!!! See bay tu lan feel like shouting at her to shut up and start servicing me! So i said i know la.

Licked my nipple in a SOP way with her pussy positioned at my side. I took this chance to dig her and found that it was full of KY!!! YUCKS!!! Then she went down to lick my shaft and quickly capped me and did a BJ. Suction not too bad got a little force but a pity it was only for a short while about 2 minutes then she went on top and started pounding away!

I took this opportunity to grab her A max breasts and squeezed it!Then came as i was quite tu lan at her attitude and wanted to finish off ASAP. After i came she quickly dismounted and took off the rubber and asked me to go wash up myself saying that later she'll massage me as got some time left....i was like huh!??? So lan lan ownself wash up.

In the meantime,she was outside eating some bread. After finish washing, she washed and lie on bed ask me to massage her saying she backache!!! KNN!!! so i just play along press here and there,after that left only 5 minutes she turned around and massaged the back of my neck and asked me if feel good or not and say to extend one more session so that she can give me a good massage and i just told her no need as i got friend waiting outside.

Got dressed up and before leaving she asked me to come back to visit her! Yeah? She the last WL left them might consider!

Ratings:

Looks : 5.5/10
Body : 5.5/10 (A max sized breasts, stretch marks on her bums)
BJ : 6/10 (7/10 if she gave a BBBJ)
FJ :5.5/10 (loose cunt! But luckily she's hard working considering the woman-on-top position)
Overall: 5.5/10
RTF : perhaps when i have finished trying all the other WLs?

That's all folks! ;)

thaihunter
09-08-2003, 04:50 AM
Glad that finally someone walk walk and put up FR on L18, I will contribute very soon.....................

poolhot.
09-08-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by thaihunter
Glad that finally someone walk walk and put up FR on L18, I will contribute very soon.....................

Another FR on L18
this is Hse 30 G28.......

Face - 6/10 [plain Jane wiz min makeup]
Boobs - 6/10 [A Cups but nice nipples and will harden when suck upon]
Catbathe - 8/10 [A through catbathe wiz sensual sucking on yr nipples]
AR - 5/10 [As compared to 150 WL]
BJ - 6/10 [Some deep throat, 7/10 cos BBBJ on 2nd visit]
FJ - responsive and willing to try afew posn]

Hope U guys enjoy e FR and can any Bros recommend any gals[Thai] that can speak reasonable english.

suckerll
09-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
Another FR on L18
this is Hse 30 G28.......

Face - 6/10 [plain Jane wiz min makeup]
Boobs - 6/10 [A Cups but nice nipples and will harden when suck upon]
Catbathe - 8/10 [A through catbathe wiz sensual sucking on yr nipples]
AR - 5/10 [As compared to 150 WL]
BJ - 6/10 [Some deep throat, 7/10 cos BBBJ on 2nd visit]
FJ - responsive and willing to try afew posn]

Hope U guys enjoy e FR and can any Bros recommend any gals[Thai] that can speak reasonable english. nice FR bro!

Well the one that i tried as per above FR can speak reasonable english, but service wise leaves much to be desired :(

thaihunter
11-08-2003, 04:13 AM
Brother SuckerII.......for your infor the young OKT that u hated from L 18 H14 had vanished for good, reason was being involved in fighting wif boss from H16. Thus, H16 was closed for a week.
Ok...cut the crap............here's my FR.....

L18H44Gal8

On national day about 6.30pm, walk down from H14 to H45 but ended up in H44. Dunno why this Gal8 caught my eyes, not very pretty but look very slutty so went up after paid up.

The moment we step into the room, she hug me liao maybe b'cos happy to have customer so early as everyone watching NDP ma. Dun care lah juz play along............wow lan play play hug hug oso ended up in a very long frenching. She starts undressing me and herself then proceed to bath, in the bathroom we start to french again and she started catbath me with soap but no BBBJ...too bad.

Finally we dried ourself up and went to the bed, still...frenching (I think she too long never kiss liao) she seems to me that she enjoys frenching alot, then catbath then slowly kiss downwards to my small brother........wow...i thought got BBBJ liao but NA BEI......she suddenly tell me ........cannot............so bo bian, capped me and starts to BJ...very good at it and blow me quite long untill I betahan liao, then she starts to ride on me very wildly............her room is very big and we did a number of positions around her room........after that I start to realised that what we did was like those in the XXX movies..but really enjoyable. So brothers who like wild sex...she's the one...

FR....L18 H44 G8

Looks : 7/10 (Slutty look)
Boobs : dunno actual size but quite small
Catbath : 8/10 (Used breast to rub)
Frenching/fingering/69 : yes to me, but dunno leh some friends tried her then some say can some say cant...depends maybe
BBBJ : No
BJ : 8/10 (Alot suction and quite long)
FJ : 9/10 (Very wild, any positions oso can somemore around the room...moaning not very fake but loud, can f*** her as hard as u can...no complains)
Overall service : 9/10 (Very good attitude, smiling most of the time)
RTF : 100%

suckerll
11-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Brother SuckerII.......for your infor the young OKT that u hated from L 18 H14 had vanished for good, reason was being involved in fighting wif boss from H16. Thus, H16 was closed for a week.
Ok...cut the crap............here's my FR.....

L18H44Gal8

On national day about 6.30pm, walk down from H14 to H45 but ended up in H44. Dunno why this Gal8 caught my eyes, not very pretty but look very slutty so went up after paid up.

The moment we step into the room, she hug me liao maybe b'cos happy to have customer so early as everyone watching NDP ma. Dun care lah juz play along............wow lan play play hug hug oso ended up in a very long frenching. She starts undressing me and herself then proceed to bath, in the bathroom we start to french again and she started catbath me with soap but no BBBJ...too bad.

Finally we dried ourself up and went to the bed, still...frenching (I think she too long never kiss liao) she seems to me that she enjoys frenching alot, then catbath then slowly kiss downwards to my small brother........wow...i thought got BBBJ liao but NA BEI......she suddenly tell me ........cannot............so bo bian, capped me and starts to BJ...very good at it and blow me quite long untill I betahan liao, then she starts to ride on me very wildly............her room is very big and we did a number of positions around her room........after that I start to realised that what we did was like those in the XXX movies..but really enjoyable. So brothers who like wild sex...she's the one...

FR....L18 H44 G8

Looks : 7/10 (Slutty look)
Boobs : dunno actual size but quite small
Catbath : 8/10 (Used breast to rub)
Frenching/fingering/69 : yes to me, but dunno leh some friends tried her then some say can some say cant...depends maybe
BBBJ : No
FJ : 9/10 (Very wild, any positions oso can somemore around the room...moaning not very fake but loud, can f*** her as hard as u can...no complains)
Overall service : 9/10 (Very good attitude, smiling most of the time)
RTF : 100% luckily u posted in time if not maybe i fall asleep waiting for your post liao...kekekeke

anyway a nice FR since like many light years ago man bro! BRAVO!!!:cool:

thaihunter
16-08-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by playboy23
keep it up bro thaihunter......well contitubtion.......nwadys most samsters visit wh...gd to hear fr u tat u went to 40+series hses.....tis g8 is a new or old 1 coz last few mths i din bonk no 8 but acording to yr fr it mayb a diff 1...jus to confrim..thx..

She's already fews months here but dunno how many months. But tis gal 8 if I'm not wrong ever been here 2 years back. I may ask her on my next visit. Well.............more FR to come...........

thaihunter
16-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Dear brothers, I'm going to share a gem wif u all. She's a must try........................Actually I didn't want to share her and make her mine but sad to say she's too materlistic, I almost fall into her love trap luckily wake up on time. I had visited her very often, she got great great figure and body, very good skin and nice curves. She's very good at BJ, after my years of geylang venture her BJ is the most powerful and shiok one. Even the WH12Gal66 BJ lose out to her, really her's is super BJ, long and strong. She looks extremely sexy when she wears her chinese costume, like one of those ancient beauties. She only speaks little english and will have communications problem wif her, her service is good if u r good to her, she's really good, want to make her my tirak but too bad........her mind is conquered by $$$$$$$. My reminder.....must try her but...........dun fall in love wif her.......here's the FR...................

WH54 Gal 7

Name : Nut
Place : Cheng Rai
Experience : 2 months plus in singapore
Looks : 8/10 w/o make up, 9/10 with make up
Body : 10/10
Service : 8/10
BBBJ (If she likes u): 10/10 (Super BBBJ, can make u betahan and cum)
BJ : 10/10 (Can u imagine even with cap she also can blow u untill u almost cum)
Frenching : 10/10 (she did wif me like no tomolo (not everyone can french wif her)
Fingering/69 : 10/10 (I can but not everyone can)
FJ : 10/10 (Any positions, she gets really wet and enjoy together, genuine moan. Can F*** her as hard as u want and no complaints).

Also this house got a few other gems that I have recommended to other brothers and they no regret...............other gems ..
Gal 1, gal 18, gal23, gal13....a few forgot no. liao

thaihunter
16-08-2003, 01:55 AM
bro thaihunter wow which mean tis g7 ang pai liao lah......wil giv it a try tml.....did u c g19..my favourite gal man..me sure she stil ard....but worry her big antie find then canot find her....

Quite ang pai lah, but not much ppl know cos she quite low profile. I know g19 the reason why i did not mentioned her is cos one of my friend like her and I dun wish to make him tu lan me leh. Happy to know that u r visiting tis hse too, i was wondering why not much talk about tis hse whereas there's so many gems here. Anyway, tis gal 7 is off for 3-5 days (pussy pain) once resume work I will inform u guys ok.

factor-x
16-08-2003, 12:08 PM
You want her, she may not want you.

Can't get anyone in the "normal" realm?

Why go looking for love in the wrong places?

:rolleyes:

bradpitt968
16-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Yah... saw G7... almost wanted to try... but didn't....

suckerll
16-08-2003, 10:55 PM

WH54 Gal 7

Name : Nut
Place : Cheng Rai
Experience : 2 months plus in singapore
Looks : 8/10 w/o make up, 9/10 with make up
Body : 10/10
Service : 8/10
BBBJ (If she likes u): 10/10 (Super BBBJ, can make u betahan and cum)
BJ : 10/10 (Can u imagine even with cap she also can blow u untill u almost cum)
Frenching : 10/10 (she did wif me like no tomolo (not everyone can french wif her)
Fingering/69 : 10/10 (I can but not everyone can)
FJ : 10/10 (Any positions, she gets really wet and enjoy together, genuine moan. Can F*** her as hard as u want and no complaints).
very generous of you to share your gem with us so soon and not die die keep her until she about to go back home!

A BIG THANKS TO YOU BRO!!! :cool:

suckerll
16-08-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Yah... saw G7... almost wanted to try... but didn't.... why? :confused:

suckerll
16-08-2003, 10:58 PM
thx 4 yr effort...let me noe soon....wil be goin down tonite to check it up.... do post your FR for bros here to confirm ok? TIA ;)

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Yah... saw G7... almost wanted to try... but didn't....

Glad to see you here buddy, how's your cheonging goes so far???

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
very generous of you to share your gem with us so soon and not die die keep her until she about to go back home!

A BIG THANKS TO YOU BRO!!! :cool:

U r most welcome brother, well..............my principle in GL is............."IF SHE'S NOT MEANT TO BE YOURS........SHE'S MEANT TO BE EVERYBODY'S"................I will not give up the whole of thailand cos of 1 thai gal, there's still many gems around in GL. My search shall continues.................................

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 08:41 PM
why? :confused:

Cos of me la................................thanks brother bradpitt, u can go ahead nw if u can.

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 08:42 PM
wow today wh54 busniess so gd..when i go none wa there man....then went wh45 ask g38...guess wat...thumb up....no hse run man.

WH45G38....................FR leh???

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
You want her, she may not want you.

Can't get anyone in the "normal" realm?

Why go looking for love in the wrong places?

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say it's love.............it's juz another way of releasing my stress. Im looking for fun and fullfilled my lust there...........we r old enough, from this forum those who really fall in love with these gals from Gl are normally between 18-23 and really head over heels with them. I'm juz trying to remind these ppl..........

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 08:52 PM
last time i posted 1 b4....same thg tos who like big boobs can try....bbbj.......ar......one of the best......overall rate 8/10.bro thaihunter, do u hv her fr to share???

No leh, never tried her b4...........I didn't even went in to WH45 b4. Used to hate the OKT

suckerll
17-08-2003, 10:50 PM
I wouldn't say it's love.............it's juz another way of releasing my stress. Im looking for fun and fullfilled my lust there...........we r old enough, from this forum those who really fall in love with these gals from Gl are normally between 18-23 and really head over heels with them. I'm juz trying to remind these ppl.......... u sound very old and experienced man!!! ;)

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 10:52 PM
u sound very old and experienced man!!! ;)

Not very old lah, but very experience. Well.......u r very experience too......I'm aware. CHEERS Brother!!!

suckerll
17-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Well.......u r very experience too......I'm aware. CHEERS Brother!!! u have been 'hunting' me? :eek:

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 10:58 PM
u have been 'hunting' me? :eek:

No lah, u r not gal hunt u for wat??? Had been reading your post since last year. I have changed my nick..............

factor-x
17-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Not very old lah, but very experience. Well.......u r very experience too......I'm aware. CHEERS Brother!!!

How old?

:D

Me kaypoh!

thaihunter
17-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
How old?

Me kaypoh!

31..........u? I kaypo too

factor-x
17-08-2003, 11:18 PM
31..........u? I kaypo too

thaihunter
20-08-2003, 10:49 PM
wow today wh54 busniess so gd..when i go none wa there man....then went wh45 ask g38...guess wat...thumb up....no hse run man.

Dear brothers....................WH54Gal7 starts working tomorrow liao........so brothers who wanted to try her can start to CHEONG ARRRRRRRR.......................please post your FR hor.........

al la teh
22-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Last time h54 g7 the famous Ah a service no horse run.
Really miss her.
How abt this g7 service would like to try out and let your know.

bradpitt968
22-08-2003, 07:18 PM

Yah... WH54 business is really very good now.... and i've always wanted to try WH45G38... her name is Ah hoi right? (read somewhere) but haven't got the chance to try yet.

Bro, can pls post FR for WH45G38 here? and her ratings for looks, figure, flat abs or tummy, etc.

bradpitt968
22-08-2003, 07:32 PM
FR on L18H42 G23

Was in GL, wanted to find my usual gal at WH54.. but working... till about 20mins.... and another guy waiting for her!! *fainted*

So decided to walked around... go WH45... didn't see G38.... go to other houses... didn't really see anyone that really fancy me. So check my database... and saw "L18H42G22 - Pretty, boobsy & service not bad"... decided to give her a try... but H42 nobody!!

So walk around abit... then go H42 again... only G23 & another one. Wanted to try G22 but must wait.... then G23 keep waving at me... so decided to take her. Paid, then she walked out... and went up. Into the room, took my clothes off on my own... then proceed to bathe. Everything SOP. She can speak simple english but not a very PR gal.

Lie down, she lick my nipples then put on caps and start BJ... nice feeling cos she does deep throat..... then after about 3mins... mounted me and start riding.... didn't really like... then after about 3mins... missionary... i wanted to suck her tits while screwing her.. but she hugging me tightly... like don't want to let me suck her tits.... so kind of sian liao.. plus 1st time with her... so after awhile.... she came... then awhile later... i came also.

Then I sit up.. and waiting for her to clean up for me.. but she didn't! ... she passed me some tissues... so i cleared myself.... proceed to bathe.

While bathing i gave her feedback.. and she was very teachable...... and thank me so much for teaching her. She told me nobody tell her anything before... so she just keep on doing what she has been doing. So finished bathing... dress up and left.

When i reach the door... saw G22... really not bad leh... *sigh*.. bo bian... next time liao...

Look : 6.5/10 (fair gal look, sweet look)
Figure : 6.5/10 (if her boobs are firm will be 7.5/10) flat abs
Boobs : Cup C but sagging
BJ : 7/10 (cos she does deep throat well)
FJ : 6/10 (SOP & no gf feelings but she came!)
RTF : No (cos when leaving
GF feeling : 3/10

bradpitt968
26-08-2003, 05:21 PM
I'll certainly... gear myself up to try her out asap!! = )

aclexx
30-08-2003, 02:25 AM
is she still around? erm...those who tried her....does she have long hair? is she tall? erm...any more descriptions of her?

aclexx
30-08-2003, 02:42 PM
just wanted to know, cos later go in dun call the okt give black face ...very sianz one.....anyone can give more detail.

factor-x
30-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by aclexx
just wanted to know, cos later go in dun call the okt give black face ...very sianz one.....anyone can give more detail.

Don't worry, you are the consumer.

Look-look; see-see; if she not there, try others then.

factor-x
30-08-2003, 03:57 PM
YA consume unwanted words & hand signs fr the okts.:confused:

That's the unique flavour of our local commercial sex scene.

If one allows oneself to be bothered by all these remarks and gestures, one would be a very unhappy man.

factor-x
30-08-2003, 04:06 PM

bradpitt968
01-09-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by aclexx
is she still around? erm...those who tried her....does she have long hair? is she tall? erm...any more descriptions of her?

Just go and check her out... she's fair, small built, shoulder length hair with gal next door look... if u looking for slutty looks.... then she's out.

bradpitt968
01-09-2003, 07:07 PM
thus the word" BOTHER" is created to let u understand.:D

Wah!! that's a good one... bro.... anyway given him a tip so that he'll not take up too much bandwidth here which are so precious.....

poolhot.
01-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Wah!! that's a good one... bro.... anyway given him a tip so that he'll not take up too much bandwidth here which are so precious.....

haha......Yrs a better one. So direct ;)
Lets hope he get e picture

factor-x
01-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Noted, sorry for any unpleasantness caused.

:)

-We all need a reminder or two sometimes-

suckerll
02-09-2003, 11:01 AM
Wah!! that's a good one... bro.... anyway given him a tip so that he'll not take up too much bandwidth here which are so precious..... precisely!!!:mad: think he stay hall so the whole day cho bo surf sammyboy to waste bandwidth here:rolleyes:

poolhot.
02-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Just go and check her out... she's fair, small built, shoulder length hair with gal next door look... if u looking for slutty looks.... then she's out.

fair and gal next door is good enough for me liao. Most important is that does she enjoy being lick? :D

Anyone out there can comments?

luv69
06-09-2003, 08:41 AM
Why L18 H38 & H40 did not allow to ppls go in and look WL?
Do they have any illegal or jus allow ppls who drive in front of them?

bradpitt968
07-09-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by luv69
Do they have any illegal or jus allow ppls who drive in front of them?

I've personally blacklisted this 2 houses liao... unless u can speak Japanese and have $$ to throw. All u have to do is go up to the OKT of H38 and blah some Japanese to him.... his smiley face will appear.... if not... no pt going there to get pissed.

SonicXXX
07-09-2003, 03:29 AM
Had similar experiance trying to go that two houses... Mi too also banned them from my list... There are so many gals in GL, y giv up the whole forest cos of two tiny rotten trees...:)

suckerll
18-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Do they have any illegal or jus allow ppls who drive in front of them? it's becos u r the 'illegal' to them so they don't let u in :mad:

thaihunter
18-09-2003, 06:07 AM
fair and gal next door is good enough for me liao. Most important is that does she enjoy being lick? :D

Anyone out there can comments?

For your info, she does not enjoy being lick except someone................. Secondly, her pussy is under servicing, thirdly she's on MC for another 3 days, forthly she may be going home in 2 months time liao...............

luv69
18-09-2003, 06:10 AM
it's becos u r the 'illegal' to them so they don't let u in :mad:

R U OKT fr det H38 or H40?
I 'm not banned fr any other places. I just regular customers fr GL.

suckerll
18-09-2003, 09:25 AM
R U OKT fr det H38 or H40?
I 'm not banned fr any other places. I just regular customers fr GL. if i'm the OKT u think i got so much time to come here n tcss?

how would i even know u thru your nick? pls use your big head to think n not think with your small head!!!:(

poolhot.
18-09-2003, 11:31 AM
For your info, she does not enjoy being lick except someone................. Secondly, her pussy is under servicing, thirdly she's on MC for another 3 days, forthly she may be going home in 2 months time liao...............

Thanks Bro for e info. Lucky me....was thinking of going down tis evening to bonk her. :)

SonicXXX
19-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Thanks Bro for e info. Lucky me....was thinking of going down tis evening to bonk her. :)

Bro..

Poor G7 sick again, u must sayang her next time u visit,k??
Mi and bro thaihunter camr to agreement tat never bonk her too hard cos she's weak and demure gal.. Needs to be loved and protected.. :D

suckerll
20-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
Bro..

Poor G7 sick again, u must sayang her next time u visit,k??
Mi and bro thaihunter camr to agreement tat never bonk her too hard cos she's weak and demure gal.. Needs to be loved and protected.. but but she going back soon and with all u bros good advert here most samsters here will sure cheong down to find her so she might get it tough leh....lose-lose situation huh?:(

SonicXXX
20-09-2003, 12:56 AM
but but she going back soon and with all u bros good advert here most samsters here will sure cheong down to find her so she might get it tough leh....lose-lose situation huh?:(

Oh... how sad to knw she going bk soon... :(

thaihunter
20-09-2003, 06:24 AM
Oh... how sad to knw she going bk soon... :(

Relax lah bros, maybe only lah. I really pitty her cos she's always sick, I think she eats medicine more than she eats food man. Anyway...................she's back to work on this saturday...............so bros............cheong ar..................but be gentle to her pussy ok. Remember, the harder u bonk her, the more she needs to send in her pussy for repair.

SonicXXX
20-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Relax lah bros, maybe only lah. I really pitty her cos she's always sick, I think she eats medicine more than she eats food man. Anyway...................she's back to work on this saturday...............so bros............cheong ar..................but be gentle to her pussy ok. Remember, the harder u bonk her, the more she needs to send in her pussy for repair.

Bro,
Ya lor she so poor thing, must ask her to put a 'be gentle to mi' sign.. hehe
i know how to take care of her, we had an agreement rem?
so if i go down tonite, i'll probably see u??

poolhot.
20-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Bro,
Ya lor she so poor thing, must ask her to put a 'be gentle to mi' sign.. hehe

wish her a fast recovery.
Anyway some good news. Did her on Thursday but too bz to post a FR. Lor18H18G3.

Name: Ah Noi
Height :1.62m
Looks : 6/10 (Avg)
Body : 7/10(no tummy and nice butt)
Boobs :6.5/10(B cup but pinkish nipples)
BBBJ :7/10(good suction and lick my shaft like lollipop)
Assrim : 6/10(as compared to lau cheow from cat150)
Pussy licking : :D
FJ : 7.5/10(Willingness to do a few posn)
Attitude :7.5/10 (kept smiling)

RTF : Difficult decision cos I still like my fav very much.

suckerll
20-09-2003, 09:45 PM

RTF : Difficult decision cos I still like my fav very much. u r the man!!! thanks for keeping the contribution flowing in and keeping this thread alive :)

SonicXXX
21-09-2003, 12:08 AM

RTF : Difficult decision cos I still like my fav very much.

Nice FR, interested to cheong tomoro??:D

poolhot.
21-09-2003, 08:50 AM
u r the man!!! thanks for keeping the contribution flowing in and keeping this thread alive :)

Just playing my humble part.
KNN....... every fri and sat I drive past lor 18 and WH see lots of ppl que for cat40 gals and yet dun see FR forthcoming.
Bros out there...share share lar even if U think U are her tirak. Should write FR about yr tirak and bring more business to her.

steve_74
21-09-2003, 07:11 PM
Just playing my humble part.
KNN....... every fri and sat I drive past lor 18 and WH see lots of ppl que for cat40 gals and yet dun see FR forthcoming.
Bros out there...share share lar even if U think U are her tirak. Should write FR about yr tirak and bring more business to her. Wahahaha . u think everybody who cheong geylang is so free and creative like u ar who write long stories on what those gals did on yah during ur session wif her ar ...In the first place i think this forum is crap and as a fellow singaporean i think u guys really patheltic leh .. Call one fourty bucks hooker also need to read review in this forum to decide which hse to go to sighhhhhh ....

SonicXXX
21-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by steve_74
Wahahaha . u think everybody who cheong geylang is so free and creative like u ar who write long stories on what those gals did on yah during ur session wif her ar ...In the first place i think this forum is crap and as a fellow singaporean i think u guys really patheltic leh .. Call one fourty bucks hooker also need to read review in this forum to decide which hse to go to sighhhhhh ....

If u think this forum is crap, then y r u here???

kanasai
21-09-2003, 08:58 PM
to steve_74

KNN...fuck off your stupid idiot brain....why u here..not happy go lar..ccb....U tink wat...

tis ASS HOLE fucker from the 1st post already offend people liao...knn..

ATTENTION ALL SAMSTER!!AIM YOUR GUN AT THIS ASS HOLE FUCKER!!!

suckerll
21-09-2003, 11:29 PM
Wahahaha . u think everybody who cheong geylang is so free and creative like u ar who write long stories on what those gals did on yah during ur session wif her ar ...In the first place i think this forum is crap and as a fellow singaporean i think u guys really patheltic leh .. Call one fourty bucks hooker also need to read review in this forum to decide which hse to go to sighhhhhh .... in the first place u should improve on your spelling! even cannot spell pathetic properly:p

well if the hooker is willing to sell her pride for 40 bucks that means that the 40 bucks that samsters here pay is quite an amount so why put them down?

perhaps u could also post your FRs here for us to read as u think that your 40 bucks is like 40 cents to u?

suckerll
21-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by kanasai
to steve_74

KNN...fuck off your stupid idiot brain....why u here..not happy go lar..ccb....U tink wat...

tis ASS HOLE fucker from the 1st post already offend people liao...knn..

ATTENTION ALL SAMSTER!!AIM YOUR GUN AT THIS ASS HOLE FUCKER!!! Aim at his asshole? :D

thaihunter
22-09-2003, 02:45 AM
Wahahaha . u think everybody who cheong geylang is so free and creative like u ar who write long stories on what those gals did on yah during ur session wif her ar ...In the first place i think this forum is crap and as a fellow singaporean i think u guys really patheltic leh .. Call one fourty bucks hooker also need to read review in this forum to decide which hse to go to sighhhhhh ....

Dear bro, I pitty u man. .......so I wont point guns at u but...........I sure point my cetnre finger at u!!! Fuck off and die lah, I think maybe u got fuck-up character that's why u get very bad experience from yr forty bucks venture that make u not contributing any FR here. I think u r one of those who cheong for those 30 bucks indian ladies at the back lanes. I suggest u start a thread on Indian gals and fuck off from here, U would be more happy there.

suckerll
22-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Dear bro, I pitty u man. .......so I wont point guns at u but...........I sure point my cetnre finger at u!!! Fuck off and die lah, I think maybe u got fuck-up character that's why u get very bad experience from yr forty bucks venture that make u not contributing any FR here. I think u r one of those who cheong for those 30 bucks indian ladies at the back lanes. I suggest u start a thread on Indian gals and fuck off from here, U would be more happy there. i think he don't even spend money cheonging....most probably he borrow porn VCD from friends then he hold the 40bucks in left hand and wank with right hand then he keep the 40bucks in his pocket after he cums;)

collin_23
22-09-2003, 04:55 PM
Bros,

Not too sure H12 which lorong, but decided to warn bros here about a disappointing FRs today. Haiz..

Tried this H12G6 on 3 occassions. Very disappointed Frs. Other bros kindly confirm my report. Going boycott H12G6.

Name: Jib
Looks:7/10
Body: 6/10(Don’t allow touch much, like to push your hands away.)
BJ: 7/10(SOP)
FJ: 5/10(Loose cunt. I try again today at 2pm, 1st customer but still loose.)
HJ: 5/10(Will not allow u to touch her boobs when she hj u.)
French: In your dreams!
Attitude: 6/10(Try to act playful to drag time. Pls lor, she 23yrs old already still act cute.)

Went down on 3 occasions, want try G28 see got improvement anot, but 2 weeks ago many of the girls weekend on off, only got 22 and 6 on friday. Bros who went down can confirm. Kena psycho by ah pui, take G6, k took. SOP, spent 400bucks in total. 80, than 120, than 200 till 2pm same day , as I want see got any improvement anot. Confirm a waste of money. Don’t believe can ask ah pui. Anyway, believe half of ah pui’s recommendations. Went down Saturday, ask him those guys who they waiting for, say is G22? I listen k, I know he na bei lying liaoz. G22 dead fish leh, high chance is G9 or maybe G38 got breast rub one they waiting for.

Anyway, paid 2 sessions today, same want con your money. Fuck 1 time want rest already. Notice a new gold ring on her index finger, guess she attached liaoz. Fuck halfway, touch her breast, she pull my hands say put on it can, cannot even squeeze abit. I very gentle one but still cannot. Cannot suck nipple, lick or finger pussy also. Na bei, like to squeeze my crotch she think very funny. Sian liaoz, after cum 1 time, I want a second time but she like don’t allow like that. CCB, I du lan already, go wash my self, she come in also say want wash me but I say don’t want wash already than she guai guai leave me alone. After I come out, she go in wash, I quickly dress up than fuck off, don’t even care for the left over time.

Ah pui not around today, or will tell him. Never mind, I will tell him next time. By the way I think I cannot be wrong about this lousy girl as saw bros waiting for other girls when this G6 was siting alone in the fishtank. PUI PUI!!!

I going phuket next month 3,4,5 to see thai puyings liaoz(Pray lah), heck care liaoz.

Boycott list:
H30G7, H12G6.

kanasai
22-09-2003, 08:01 PM
Aim at his asshole? :D

AIM AT HIS ASSHOLE AND I PAY 40 BUCKS FOR THE AHGUA AT CHANGI VILLAGE TO RAPE HIM..THEN WE WILL WRITE FR FOR HIM...:D

SonicXXX
22-09-2003, 09:03 PM
AIM AT HIS ASSHOLE AND I PAY 40 BUCKS FOR THE AHGUA AT CHANGI VILLAGE TO RAPE HIM..THEN WE WILL WRITE FR FOR HIM...:D

I rather pay 300 bang-ga-lars 30 bucks each to gang rape him then make a video that outshine annabel chong... Confirm make money... :D

TheUnforgiven
22-09-2003, 09:05 PM

Despite my reputation in the forum, I'm not going to flame you or curse and swear at you like everyone here. Only thing I have to say is: you sure get a kick out of logging on to this forum and leaving snide remarks here and there. *Clap clap* You sure pissed off a number of people. But not me, for I know behind that computer screen is someone with a huge inferiority complex who targets a group of people for what they do for some unknown reason. Someone who gains satisfaction from people's frustrations. I sincerely sympathise with you, please make use of your time for something more constructive.

meatlover
22-09-2003, 09:07 PM

KNNBCCB ... Then WTF are you doing here!!! ...

poolhot.
22-09-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by collin_23
Bros,

Not too sure H12 which lorong, but decided to warn bros here about a disappointing FRs today. Haiz..

Tried this H12G6 on 3 occassions. Very disappointed Frs. Other bros kindly confirm my report. Going boycott H12G6.

Name: Jib
Looks:7/10
Body: 6/10(Don’t allow touch much, like to push your hands away.)
BJ: 7/10(SOP)
FJ: 5/10(Loose cunt. I try again today at 2pm, 1st customer but still loose.)
HJ: 5/10(Will not allow u to touch her boobs when she hj u.)
French: In your dreams!
Attitude: 6/10(Try to act playful to drag time. Pls lor, she 23yrs old already still act cute.)

Went down on 3 occasions, want try G28 see got improvement anot, but 2 weeks ago many of the girls weekend on off, only got 22 and 6 on friday. Bros who went down can confirm. Kena psycho by ah pui, take G6, k took. SOP, spent 400bucks in total. 80, than 120, than 200 till 2pm same day , as I want see got any improvement anot. Confirm a waste of money. Don’t believe can ask ah pui. Anyway, believe half of ah pui’s recommendations. Went down Saturday, ask him those guys who they waiting for, say is G22? I listen k, I know he na bei lying liaoz. G22 dead fish leh, high chance is G9 or maybe G38 got breast rub one they waiting for.

Anyway, paid 2 sessions today, same want con your money. Fuck 1 time want rest already. Notice a new gold ring on her index finger, guess she attached liaoz. Fuck halfway, touch her breast, she pull my hands say put on it can, cannot even squeeze abit. I very gentle one but still cannot. Cannot suck nipple, lick or finger pussy also. Na bei, like to squeeze my crotch she think very funny. Sian liaoz, after cum 1 time, I want a second time but she like don’t allow like that. CCB, I du lan already, go wash my self, she come in also say want wash me but I say don’t want wash already than she guai guai leave me alone. After I come out, she go in wash, I quickly dress up than fuck off, don’t even care for the left over time.

Ah pui not around today, or will tell him. Never mind, I will tell him next time. By the way I think I cannot be wrong about this lousy girl as saw bros waiting for other girls when this G6 was siting alone in the fishtank. PUI PUI!!!

I going phuket next month 3,4,5 to see thai puyings liaoz(Pray lah), heck care liaoz.

Boycott list:
H30G7, H12G6.
noted but dun hv to write yr sad story in so many thread, waste of bandwidth

poolhot.
22-09-2003, 10:37 PM

Dun hv to scold him lar. Let his mama do it. Dun seems to see any new FR recently.

thaihunter
23-09-2003, 02:51 AM

Wan lan I think he deserve more, he should be stoned to death or maybe we kidnapped him, tied him up and throw him at little india and let those hundreds of bangladesh rape him. That would leave him a nice lifetime memory man..............!!!

thaihunter
23-09-2003, 03:07 AM
Went down GL last nite, had tried her few times liao and like to share this gem..............she's the ang pai from this house, very seldom can see her always being book. Got 1 asshole book her for 5 session everynit between 11pm - 3am since 2 months ago but not her tirak, speaks mandrain and little cantonese.

L18 H14 G9

Name : Ah Yin (Cheng Mai)
Marital Status : Single in Thailand, no tirak in Singapore
Like most : Babies (Knn ask me to have baby with her after she ROD, after that ask me to fuck off and she keeps the baby).
Fav food : Japanese food
Looks : 8/10 (The more u see her, the more u find her chio)
Body : 8/10 (Got tatoo on her back waist, but got one deep injury mark on her butt, injured when she was young climbling tree and fell)
Boobs : quite small (only bad thing on her)
Skin : smooth, quite dark
BBBJ : 8/10 (Suck quite long in the bathroom, but heard not everyone gets BBBJ from her)
FJ : 9/10 (Every positions u request oso can, her most powerful is spider style man)
Overall service : 8/10 (Nice character, very friendly and smiling face)
ROD : Feb 2004
RTF : 100%

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Despite my reputation in the forum, I'm not going to flame you or curse and swear at you like everyone here. Only thing I have to say is: you sure get a kick out of logging on to this forum and leaving snide remarks here and there. *Clap clap* You sure pissed off a number of people. But not me, for I know behind that computer screen is someone with a huge inferiority complex who targets a group of people for what they do for some unknown reason. Someone who gains satisfaction from people's frustrations. I sincerely sympathise with you, please make use of your time for something more constructive.

i think you got it right to the point, some enjoy being flamed, got the kick seeing many guys got words up and get the attention that he normally dun get in his normal life.

I would believe this could be a sign of mental illness at early stage, so bro Steve_74, for your wellbeing, i think you should start to consider looking for professional advise before you start screwing walls.

suckerll
24-09-2003, 11:18 PM
Went down GL last nite, had tried her few times liao and like to share this gem..............she's the ang pai from this house, very seldom can see her always being book. Got 1 asshole book her for 5 session everynit between 11pm - 3am since 2 months ago but not her tirak, speaks mandrain and little cantonese.

L18 H14 G9

Name : Ah Yin (Cheng Mai)
Marital Status : Single in Thailand, no tirak in Singapore
Like most : Babies (Knn ask me to have baby with her after she ROD, after that ask me to fuck off and she keeps the baby).
Fav food : Japanese food
Looks : 8/10 (The more u see her, the more u find her chio)
Body : 8/10 (Got tatoo on her back waist, but got one deep injury mark on her butt, injured when she was young climbling tree and fell)
Boobs : quite small (only bad thing on her)
Skin : smooth, quite dark
BBBJ : 8/10 (Suck quite long in the bathroom, but heard not everyone gets BBBJ from her)
FJ : 9/10 (Every positions u request oso can, her most powerful is spider style man)
Overall service : 8/10 (Nice character, very friendly and smiling face)
ROD : Feb 2004
RTF : 100% wah u lucky man huh?she really ask u to have baby with her huh?

small boobs can make up with fantastic service:cool:

thaihunter
25-09-2003, 07:58 AM
wah u lucky man huh?she really ask u to have baby with her huh?

small boobs can make up with fantastic service:cool:

Nah.........she's joking only lah. If she's really mean to have baby with me then I think my dick can really sing song liao.

Small boobs not end of the world man..........:rolleyes:

suckerll
25-09-2003, 10:30 PM
Nah.........she's joking only lah. If she's really mean to have baby with me then I think my dick can really sing song liao.

Small boobs not end of the world man..........:rolleyes: make her sing song to your dickie better :D

yeah small boobs is not the end of the world that i agree

thaihunter
26-09-2003, 03:05 AM
make her sing song to your dickie better :D

yeah small boobs is not the end of the world that i agree

:o

180sx
01-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Hi all bros out there,
I have seen some bros here banned L18h16, but sad to say its one of my fav house in GL. I would like to recommend L18H16G20, think she is one of those thais who can speak fluent chinese. She difinitely provide me with gf treatment when I visit her. As I am out of town now, I really miss her sia. Hope the bros here, can update me if she is still there. Cos the last time I visited her, she said she leaving in oct/nov. I oso cannot remember. Hope that when I am back in Singapore, I am still able to look her up.

Cheers

suckerll
12-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Was walking along L18 and headed into WH H10 but no G1 around so headed into H54.

Went in and saw only 5 WLs around....all not bad but quite big frame.So spotted this G18 and her smile quite nice and not so big framed so choose her.

Was escorted into her room and boy was i surprised that she speaks reasonably good english. Seems like she worked here for 8 months already and was working in Bkk before she came here.
Undressed and hung up the clothes myself. She headed into the shower and called me in. Washed my dick properly and lathered my chest and a little on the back.
Wiped dry and waited for her on the bed...did a quick scan and the room was quite nicely decorated and cozy....the radio was on tuned to 91.3 YUCKS!!!
Anyway she joined me on the bed and prepared the rubber and did some cat bath on me licked my nipples and moaned (faked) but not bad licking (perhaps i've got sensitive nipples).While all this was happening i digged her pussy, then she capped me and wiped the rubber with tissue to get the lube off.
Went down and gave me a good blow....was quite a good blow with some suction power....might have blown into her mouth if she didn't cap me and i didn't stop her.
She got the hint and put some KY on and rode me on top...hmmm quite hard-working as compared to other bros whose WL just laid there. Bonk bonk bonk then i was hungry for some milk so sat up and sucked her breasts....wah bay lun liao so long never fuck so finally came!
Game over....Nope!!! She asked if i wanted a massage so i said ok...wow she sure got strong hands and the massage was good after a hard day's work....time's finally up and she led me into the bath and cleaned me up and offered me a bottle of water too! Freakin' service oriented man!!!

Thanked me and asked me to come back again... :)

Looks : 5.5/10 (rather tanned complexion nice smile though)
Body : 6.0/10 ( soft 34B breasts but quite dark nipples)got some tattoo on her waist behind
BJ :6.5/10 (would be higher if got BBBJ)
FJ :6.0/10 (can change positions)
Overall: 6.5/10( can dig and got water to drink after the deed was done!)
RTF : why not?

suckerll
13-11-2003, 11:04 PM
Was walking along L18 and headed into WH H10 but no G1 around so headed into H54.

Went in and saw only 5 WLs around....all not bad but quite big frame.So spotted this G18 and her smile quite nice and not so big framed so choose her.

Was escorted into her room and boy was i surprised that she speaks reasonably good english. Seems like she worked here for 8 months already and was working in Bkk before she came here.
Undressed and hung up the clothes myself. She headed into the shower and called me in. Washed my dick properly and lathered my chest and a little on the back.
Wiped dry and waited for her on the bed...did a quick scan and the room was quite nicely decorated and cozy....the radio was on tuned to 91.3 YUCKS!!!
Anyway she joined me on the bed and prepared the rubber and did some cat bath on me licked my nipples and moaned (faked) but not bad licking (perhaps i've got sensitive nipples).While all this was happening i digged her pussy, then she capped me and wiped the rubber with tissue to get the lube off.
Went down and gave me a good blow....was quite a good blow with some suction power....might have blown into her mouth if she didn't cap me and i didn't stop her.
She got the hint and put some KY on and rode me on top...hmmm quite hard-working as compared to other bros whose WL just laid there. Bonk bonk bonk then i was hungry for some milk so sat up and sucked her breasts....wah bay lun liao so long never fuck so finally came!
Game over....Nope!!! She asked if i wanted a massage so i said ok...wow she sure got strong hands and the massage was good after a hard day's work....time's finally up and she led me into the bath and cleaned me up and offered me a bottle of water too! Freakin' service oriented man!!!

Thanked me and asked me to come back again...

Looks : 5.5/10 (rather tanned complexion nice smile though)
Body : 6.0/10 ( soft 34B breasts but quite dark nipples)got some tattoo on her waist behind
BJ :6.5/10 (would be higher if got BBBJ)
Overall: 6.5/10( can dig and got water to drink after the deed was done!)
RTF : why not?

loner18
26-11-2003, 05:24 PM
I missed the spicy thai crusine after back from Phuket and so today I went to Gelyang to have a food tasting. Went to my favourite WH12 and choose G99 who is new.

Went up with her to the room, undress ourself and proceeded to the bathroom. She apply the soap gently on the body like anytime my body can get hurt,concentrating on my bro....After washing, she gently dry my body with care. I lay on my bed and watch her BRUSHING her teeth with toothbrush .This is the first time I see a girl brushing her teeth before sex.

She climb onto me and started with catbath. She use her mouth to put the condom on my dick but not skillfully as she had to roll down the condom. She place her pussy on my dick and started riding ,after a short while I changed to other position and finished her in missionary

Here are the stats

Name: Porn(From Changmai,speak a bit of chinese and english)
Looks : 7/10 (white skin)
Body : 6.0/10 ( Sagging b+ breasts and flabby tummy,the nipple cannot erect ?? and taste a bit acidic )
BJ :6.5/10 (BJ for a few stroke and cat bath but strong in suction)
Overall: 6.5/10(Can do a bit of frenching, gf feel when bathing as she will put soap gently on your body and dry with care)
RTF : Maybe

Sanook :p

Logo
27-11-2003, 04:23 AM
Went walk walk and ended up i this hse, saw this g18 witting alone. Already very horny so take her. Pay up and went to the rm, quite a small rm, strip ourselves and procceeded to shower. Some rubba rubba with her front and back and didi was standing up liao. Rubba rubba was shiok but no bbbj thought sian liao but once on the bed I'm in for a surprised, after the cathbath, give me a very shiok bbbj for abt 5 mins. Nearly CIM but managed to tahan. After a shiok bbbj, capped me and ride on top. Wgen tired change to missionary. When I tired liao thought of HJ she went on top of me again. Very shiok see her breasts bouncing anf finally cum. A very satisfying fuck.

Name: Forget liao
body: 5.5 a bit plump but C cup boobs very firm also
bbbj: 8.5 like her saliva on my didi
FJ: 8 very hardworking
RTF: definitely very friendly also

thaigers
28-11-2003, 01:40 AM
I was dragged to gaylang by a friend this evening.

Went to L18H18 wanted to try G9 but not there. Saw G8, not bad quite pretty and boobs also quite good but then OKT keep asking me to try G18, said money guaranteed, slim body, fun etc. Knn ok trust him this time, he even said take the girl first pay later, if no good, no need to pay...i pay first of course lah, scarli later complain get hantam how....

Well paid OKT, girl come out age 26. slim lah but neh neh very small (32A), sian liao. but nvm, okt say fun girl. walk up the stair and into room, dont feel the girl fun at all. the girl even asked can smoke first (knn wanna waste time) , i said no. She knn like taking her own sweet time.

Bath is SOP. In the bed, she cat bath first, ok lah, nothing special, got sucked nipples and kiss side of balls. then capped and do BJ.
Her BJ quite good lah IMHO. Good suction and toungue action.
About 1 min. then she goes on top and hump me, quite power, then turn around to cowgirl (without taking my cock out)and hump somemore. Then after that doggie and followed by missionary. She did not apply KY so pussy appeared tight lah..

Over service ok only will not rtf.

Looks 5/10
Boobs 4/10 (small A-cup and droopy)
Body 5/10 (no front, but has some butts, slight tummy, slim)
BJ 7/10 quite good suction and tongue action
HJ nil
FJ 6/10 quite ok obliging
Service overall 5/10
RTF NO

Anyone tried G8 in this house?? Can provide some info on her??
Thanks

thaigers
28-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Re: L18H30G12??

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by thaigers
Went into L18H30 saw only one girl there I think her tag is 12(cos buried between her boobs, cant see clearly), looks quite tall and quite chio. Anyone tried her?

thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried her............. Oh ya I surely did. Almost kenna thai charm by her. Everytime book her is defintely min 4 sessions.
Met up wiz some MM cheongsters ie e 4 muskeeters
did I finally broke off from her but now kenna hook to MMs juice............... keke

Nothing bad abt tis thai gal. She does BBBJ for me. Allow me to suck her nipples[she got a pair of beatiful and natural breast] and love to be licked and being played wiz a egg while I lick her. Speak and sms very good english for a thai gal.

Overall a good fuck........... and our chemistry is very good too.

Anderlecht tonight?
Poolhot

thaigers
28-11-2003, 01:49 AM
Re: L18H30G17

quote:
A friend came from oversea and wanted to wonder GL, so brought him there lor.
We browsed around and settled at H30. He wanna take G35 and left G 20 & G17. OKT told me that G17 is new commer and give good service. So I took her.

Look : look alike malay
Boob: almost flat with big nipple

BJ : Deep throat but short
69: no, even cannt touch CB
Franch: yes, but without mood
FJ: 3/10 keep on say tired from starting, make me turn off
RTF: No way

My friend said that his one is ok, Service good too but no 69.

knn i should have seen your report earlier. I also tried her lah. Service so so only. Her CB is fuckking loose lah, no feeling at all. I cannot cum when i did her so ask her to HJ me.
Better avoid lah..

thaigers
28-11-2003, 01:17 PM
L18H16G12
Tried L18H16G12...quite young looking and speaks a little English ...no kissing of the lips but sucking titties are OK (although after you finish she will wipe her nips with tissue), I did not have chemistry with her, so everything else was SOP, no massage.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft and smooth with pink nips)
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 6/10 ( Playful )
Service: 5/10 ( no chemistry )

RTF: Nope

thaigers
29-11-2003, 03:44 PM
This is my first FR n my virgin post

FR on G18H18G8

i heard from herself, that she juz come for 2 months..
i try her twice, she is cute-looking n got baby fat.. i love baby fat..
she is friendly.. dun allow frenching n pussy lick n BBBJ.. she abit naughty too..

hope to frenching her when i go third time

FR

name : may
body : 8/10( i prefer abit baby fat gals but not too FAT)
boobs : 7/10 ( pinkish nipple n i tink abit slag)
BJ : 8/10 (hardworking, purely use mouth but with cap..)
FJ : 9/10 any position u wann.. she is OK with it
even air-fuck but due to my inexperience in SEX, i fail but will try again..

RTF : she is my gem.. will go there few more times then mayb go to lorong 8 n explore

ermz.. bros.. if i miss anything pls tell me

btw i wann to c the "pictures on the sex espcades" but i dun have credit card , pls help

Amen~

VirgoJas
02-12-2003, 03:55 PM
ya? ...did u try on her? ;)

suckerll
08-01-2004, 11:10 PM
My latest FR on the first gal i bonked this year 2004

Went down to WH10 for a quickie and headed to this house as i was told by my pal that this house got good gals and after reading the forum.

looked into the tank and there were like only 5 gals....saw G7 looked like young ah lian and a little CFM look so took her.

held my hand while bringing me up the stairs to her third floor room. in the room she quickly took off my shirt and then my pants and hung them up for me....quite good impression!

then she took off her clothes and could see that she really had a small gal body! even her breasts seemed like undeveloped! small and very light brown nipples and almost flat chest...in the bath she was rather rough and washed me very roughly with only one hand macam i got some disease like that! sianz..... finished and asked me to go out and wipe myself dry while she continued washing up...wah take quite a while so i was a little annoyed!

she then came out and proceeded to the bed, alas she had to put some lube in front of me into her pussy! sianz again!

did some cat bath and then licked my balls n below near the asshole (not ass-rim though).....capped me and gave a nearly unfeelable bj.

after that she proceeded to mount me and could feel that she not tight.....sianz liao so just quickly came and told her i cum liao.

after that she offered me a drink and then excused herself saying she wanted to go to toilet and then disappear until about times up then come back say she go do big business!!! washed me up like the beginning then dressed up and say bye bye!!!

name : lin (i think)
body : 7/10
boobs : 6/10 ( i prefer abit bigger boobs)
BJ : 6/10 (hardworking, purely use mouth but with cap..)
FJ : 7/10

RTF : nah....until she has undergone further training then may consider

thaigers
09-01-2004, 01:13 AM
tried this girl Ann (age 24) recently. She was recommended by brothers in this forum. Her looks is not bad (better outside than in the tank in my opinion).

Bath is sop. My impression of her is she is a rather friendly gal. While bathing, chit chat a bit and told me I look like her sister, knn...even showed me her sister photo.....Her tits is rather big, 34 C?? nipples are quite nice and pink too. But the tits are fake...felt hard.....brothers can verify this??

foreplay from her is rather sop. the usual catbath and also some balls licking. BJ normal lah. Foreplay is a bit short lah, a bit longer would have been nice.

Fuckjob proper, i think she is quite hard working, and very accommodating...tried maybe 4 positions....on some positions she complaint of pain...dunno why, but i am not that big anyway.....

Overall, a nice gal with a nice body and tits and good attitude. Worth a try lah....

toothbrush
22-05-2004, 12:13 AM
It has been quite sometime since there is update on this post... hardly cheong lately... will provide more info when im back :D

holicks
10-06-2004, 02:09 AM
was feeling horny & decided to drive down to gl at 12am for a good fuck. walked around while deciding on where to go. just followed the crowd a little before setting my eyes on L18H38G9. she was wearing this bikini top with her firm boobs exposed. also showed off her slim waist & sexy legs. could not tahan anymore & immediately called for her. also attracted by her CFM face. shower was pretty sop, followed by bbbj. pussy was reasonably tight with various fucking positions. overall a good session.

open4me
10-06-2004, 12:27 PM
Any GL lor18 chic who can speak canto well? recommend?

DNAT
10-06-2004, 02:16 PM
You phua cheebye kia. Going around (Geylang's $40 Thai Reports) asking for gals who can speak this or that language? Fuck you. KNN. You buay sian arh? I also sian. You go to fuck girls or attend language lessons? _|_
Yo,
mai hot mai hot .... since he post rubbish here and there (I did a run on his postings and saw 4 junk posts), I minus his points liao lor (11 down to 7, put him under moderation)
:cool:

DNAT
10-06-2004, 04:56 PM
wow lau eh .... dat fella just now got 7 points (so as to put him under moderation) but within hours his points gone up to 17 ..... seriouslly dont understand ????

alphalaw
10-06-2004, 05:07 PM
wow lau eh .... dat fella just now got 7 points (so as to put him under moderation) but within hours his points gone up to 17 ..... seriouslly dont understand ????

There's a reputation topup session one, "10 value points added" :p

Moedrator gives 10 repu one right?

alphalaw
10-06-2004, 05:10 PM
It has been quite sometime since there is update on this post... hardly cheong lately... will provide more info when im back

Back from Malaysia?~?~ Solo trip? :p :D

DNAT
10-06-2004, 05:12 PM
There's a reputation topup session one, "10 value points added" :p

Moedrator gives 10 repu one right?
seow liao lah .... on one hand want us to use the points system to stamp out junk posters, on the other hand just top up points (10 in one instance) upon request and let them 'flirt' around - bo meaning 1 leh :o

next time maybe must ask repeat offenders sign letter of idemnity ????

alphalaw
10-06-2004, 05:14 PM
seow liao lah .... on one hand want us to use the points system to stamp out junk posters, on the other hand just top up points (10 in one instance) upon request and let them 'flirt' around - bo meaning 1 leh :o

next time maybe must ask repeat offenders sign letter of idemnity ????

No need lah, can ask them sign another new nick for a new start. Lol~ :p

toothbrush
10-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Back from Malaysia?~?~ Solo trip? :p :D

"Lost" in malaysia... have not find my way back yet

alphalaw
11-06-2004, 12:26 AM
"Lost" in malaysia... have not find my way back yet

Bro, solo trip ah? :p When will come back. :)

toothbrush
11-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Bro, solo trip ah? When will come back. :)

Until i "wake" up from my dream :p

supporter1
29-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Hi Bro,

I missed this gal very much. She is one of the few good Cat 40 in GL. Now I am still looking for a replacement. Hv u found an equally chio one in GL? Care to share? Thanks.

Re: L18H30G12??

quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
Went into L18H30 saw only one girl there I think her tag is 12(cos buried between her boobs, cant see clearly), looks quite tall and quite chio. Anyone tried her?

thanks

Tried her............. Oh ya I surely did. Almost kenna thai charm by her. Everytime book her is defintely min 4 sessions.
Met up wiz some MM cheongsters ie e 4 muskeeters
did I finally broke off from her but now kenna hook to MMs juice............... keke

Nothing bad abt tis thai gal. She does BBBJ for me. Allow me to suck her nipples[she got a pair of beatiful and natural breast] and love to be licked and being played wiz a egg while I lick her. Speak and sms very good english for a thai gal.

Overall a good fuck........... and our chemistry is very good too.

Anderlecht tonight?
Poolhot

microstar
17-03-2005, 05:56 AM
Long time no new post on L18 Reviews!

poolhot.
17-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Hi Bro,

I missed this gal very much. She is one of the few good Cat 40 in GL. Now I am still looking for a replacement. Hv u found an equally chio one in GL? Care to share? Thanks.

U wanna go BKK to find her? :)

At present I have a regular but the chemistry not as great as the ex L18Hse30G12.

Still hunting around... Hv U found any good one?

Druids
20-03-2005, 10:46 PM
U wanna go BKK to find her? :)

At present I have a regular but the chemistry not as great as the ex L18Hse30G12.

Still hunting around... Hv U found any good one?

there's a gal at hse38 ..g88 ..1 of the most chio I've seen ard recently ...

bradpitt968
21-03-2005, 02:25 PM
there's a gal at hse38 ..g88 ..1 of the most chio I've seen ard recently ...

H38G88?? Tot that gals from that Hse and the OKT are not pro local?? Are u a foreigner?

ichibawa
21-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Long time no new post on L18 Reviews!

You want to start? :p

Druids
22-03-2005, 02:13 AM
H38G88?? Tot that gals from that Hse and the OKT are not pro local?? Are u a foreigner?

nope I'm a 100% local n many out there can vouch ... was there wif few other friends tat nite ... n juz happen to see tis G88 coming out ... okt say she doing last 'tai' only ... outta few of us ..e most yandao 'on' her ... i still yet to hv e chance to try her yet ... as wif the fr from e fellow who've tried .. said she's ok ...

poolhot.
22-03-2005, 06:21 PM

I rather chop my LJ than to go that hse & see that Lor18H38 fucking OKT face. Rather face golden Monkey. At least he hv improve his attitude.

akaza24
22-03-2005, 07:20 PM
I rather chop my LJ than to go that hse & see that Lor18H38 fucking OKT face. Rather face golden Monkey. At least he hv improve his attitude.

Agree on his lousy attitude. Last sat walk past this hse38, saw him chasing some malay punks away at the doorstep, saying "no more gal, go other place"
Serve him rite for no business...

tarzan69
27-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Long time no see any FR from here,i tink i shall start the ball rolling.....

Juz cum back from geylang,here's my FR:

Reached L18 abt 12mn,went to h18 tinking to look 4 g15,but was told tat is her off day,sian liao i tell myself.Then okt introduced me other gals like g3,g18 and g7.Was told tat g7 was new here,k lar let me try it out lah.Went into the room,wah-can see she really new here,nothing inside,no Hi-fi also,only a small fridge.lit a cig sitting on the bed TCSS with her,a veri friendly gal and shy 2.After finished my cig,proceed to bathroom and she follow behind me.wah lau,wrapped herself with towel saying tat she is cold,i tink-no catbath liao lor :( ,but is ok 4 me lar,dont really fancy catbath,then about to finished wash up,i gently pressed her dwn on her shoulder,and wowwww she knw what i want!Yes,a bbbj in the bathroom but a quickie 1.my didi marikita liao and i faster dry up myself and jump onto the bed.Here she cum,i asked her to lie dwn on the bed and i kiss her all over the body(no eat oyster lah),can knw that she enjoy it and i keep myself busy,left hand fingering her pussy,rite hand fondle her rite breast,and same time sucking on her left nipple,wah,she moan softly and was shy,while her pussy was freaking wet.I then asked her to service me,she lick my nipples dwn to my didi and she offer me hot bbbj but i reject her telling her i want pure bbbj.though bbbj not much suction but it still feel so gd....deep throat man bro....i gently placed my hands on her head to follow my momentum,shiok man,i tell myself.i then tell her that her bbbj is great can CIM a nt but she say no.she then capped me and sit on top of me while i carress her breast,not even 20 times and i feel like cuming,i think is becoz of her bbbj lah,switch to misssonary and i pumped her a few times,stop,and continue stop and continue,switch to doggie and pump her with all the strength i have and she let go all her moaning like noboby business,tis is wat i want man....GF feeling.DING DONG........Fcuk...times up and i switch back to missonary,open her leg wide and pump till I release my load....best of the best.Thats the gd thing with greenhorn,those lau jiao where got want to play with u.

name : J
body : 7/10( abit baby fats)
boobs : 7/10 ( brownish nipple n i tink abt B cup)
BBBJ : 8/10 (hardworking,no complain even i use my hands on her)
FJ : 9/10 any position u wann.. she is OK with it
RTF :sure for the time being,unless i found any greenhorn hehehe
l

dellsher
27-03-2005, 11:03 PM
L18H42G20

I was suppose to look for my favouite girl in H54 but she was off and I decided to go and try H42 and was told some good gem there. While preying for my target and saw this G20 caught my eyes, look not bad and boobs look big as well.

The moment we step into the room, she help to remove my clothes and hug me. Dun care just play along lor.During our foreplayended up in a very long frenching. She then help to remove my underwear and herself then proceed to bath, in the bathroom we start to french again and she started catbath me and some nice touch.

After dried myself up and went to the bed and continue our frenching.She look she enjoys frenching alot, then catbath then slowly kiss downwards to my dick but shit no BBBJ.she capped me and starts to BJ...very good at it and blow me quite long untill I buay tahan liao, then she starts to ride on me.We did a number of positions and assume we are in prono movies and really enjoyable.

Name:forgot liao..on the job only 4 week
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 34B+
attitude:8/10.very friendly
Catbath : 8/10 (Used her melon to rub)
Frenching/fingering/69 : 8/10
BBBJ : No,, but I guess on my next visit
FJ : 7/10 (any positions oso can..moaning and sound effect look and no complains)
Overall: 8/10 (Very good attitude, smiling most of the time)
RTF : Next Week

microstar
26-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Saw 2 new gers G1 & G18 at H18. Just start work.

Thai31
31-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi Bros!!

Was told by the OKT that there will be two new gals at Hse 14 today.

Gal 148 & Gal 158.

Will go and see look today.

expressDefrost
31-05-2005, 02:54 PM
2 more ugly gals! stick to l6H66 better

shiokmc
31-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Saw 2 new gers G1 & G18 at H18. Just start work.
h18 - i love G5 and G3 !! AR n BJ SOLiiiiiD :p

alphalaw
31-05-2005, 10:23 PM

relac ah brother. Just take his remarks as a joke and laugh it out. It works for me. :D

Quite humerous ah.

Thai Rak Thai
03-05-2007, 03:03 AM
no more L18 update :(

jdi813
03-05-2007, 11:38 AM
now most of the FRs going into the main cat40 thread liao ... u can try to search there

alphalaw
07-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Wah.. quite scarry. my last post for this thread was in 2005. :o

CasinoRoyal
22-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Just coming back. Thought to write my FE before catching up some sleep.

went to : L18H30G15
Name : May
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B
BJ: :( she starts off well but :p
FJ: 5/10
Language: can speak english
Time watcher..In total waste for my vit M

RTF: Never

toothbrush
26-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Wah.. quite scarry. my last post for this thread was in 2005. :o

are u back in cat40 scene? :p

Apollo
31-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Yesterday went to L18 H18 look look see see, find G7 in tank, then remember some FR said she good, ask the OKT G7, the OKT said 80 , ask again still 80, ask him sure, still 80 . move away.

The OKT really motherfuck if pay enough $$$ think maybe can fuck any female in his families, will boycott the house.