PDA

View Full Version : Any KTVs with mainly SG gals?

sexsearcher
08-08-2003, 05:52 PM
hi ppl... im new here.. so was wondering if there are any KTVs with mainly SG gals? Heard of K2 but never been there... and are there any other KTVs with Sg gals? and how are the pricings like? and brudders.. pls recommend some good n playable Sg babes pls... will be very grateful to u... thanx

$$noenuff
09-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Looks like dun have...

AAO6
09-08-2003, 08:33 PM
I just been to this ktv at sim lim square. previously call k3 but now change name to fuhao alry. i saw most of the girls there are young sg girls and quite daring to play lay. :)

sexsearcher
10-08-2003, 02:56 AM
hey thanx AA06.. but how much a bottle? n how far can they play? care to post ur FR? n sim lim square got ktv one meh? i tot all are computer shops? care to tell me the add?

and how much do u normally tip them ah? scared i under or over tip them leh.. so pls guide me.. thanx

cheongkid
10-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by sexsearcher
hey thanx AA06.. but how much a bottle? n how far can they play? care to post ur FR? n sim lim square got ktv one meh? i tot all are computer shops? care to tell me the add?
K3 now known as 21st Century. Located at Sim Lim Square basement beside food court. The last time I enquired got Hennessy promotion, forgotten exactly how much, think around 300+.

Ah Dez
10-08-2003, 11:46 AM
hi ppl... im new here.. so was wondering if there are any KTVs with mainly SG gals? Heard of K2 but never been there... and are there any other KTVs with Sg gals? and how are the pricings like? and brudders.. pls recommend some good n playable Sg babes pls... will be very grateful to u... thanx

K2..... depends on which mummy you called for.

There are also Malaysian and Viets....

Out of every 3 foreigners.... there is 1 Sg girl.

Ah Dez
10-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
K3 now known as 21st Century. Located at Sim Lim Square basement beside food court. The last time I enquired got Hennessy promotion, forgotten exactly how much, think around 300+.

I think... just call K3... because out of 10 people.... 10 people will tell you K3...

Even the monkey head boss still call his place K3...

Hennessy promotion is all the same...... Just cut 10% off.... they say special promo.. in the end, every ktv also got that promo... Trying to bluff you to drink the cheap liquor.

Thet earn 5% more if u drink Hennessy......

So should be 348+...

sexsearcher
10-08-2003, 02:17 PM
hey thanx for the info bros.. so for K2 n K3... who are the ang pais? n which gals can play one? normally how much do u tip them? i heard oso must tip the mummy n the waiter issit? how much must i tip the mummy n waiter?

so besides k2 n k3 there are no more ktvs with mainly SG babes ah?or how abt malaysian chinese?

any brudders have any FR to post?

waypastprime
10-08-2003, 02:50 PM
hey thanx for the info bros.. so for K2 n K3... who are the ang pais? n which gals can play one? normally how much do u tip them? i heard oso must tip the mummy n the waiter issit? how much must i tip the mummy n waiter?

so besides k2 n k3 there are no more ktvs with mainly SG babes ah?or how abt malaysian chinese?

any brudders have any FR to post?

If u are looking for ang pai check on their previous threads by using the search function either k2 or k3....

Tipping is on your own basis ranging from 20-50 or even more if u are feeling rich that day... Any ktv gal that provide hj till u cum probably u need to pay at least 50 on average...

Mummy is a must similarly for the assistant as well... k2 and k3 practise both mummies so be prepared... also, ranging from 20 -50 each....

Waiter if u wanna tip them it's up to u... most of the customers dont tip them... How about tipping mi since i provide u with information huh???

K2 and K3 are the most commonly known places with the most singapore gals.... if not u can try boss as well... approximately the same... Malaysian chinese can be seen in most ktvs so no worries...

I believe the above info should be quite sufficient for u liao.... if u still have any doubts in it just join in to any samsters who are organising the ktv outing... most of them are obliging and friendly for new kakis... ;)

sexsearcher
10-08-2003, 06:38 PM
hey bro..

really thanx for those helpful tips.. haha...

but girls can tip 20 ah? wun kenna scold ah?

yeah will try out these places real soon... thanx again man...

akaza24
10-08-2003, 08:44 PM
hey bro..

For me, I usually tip at least 50 coz I only go for mi regular gals at different ktvs. If u feel that the gal not good, then give lesser like 20-30, if they got play with u, suggest u tip at least 50. (If not u will leave a lousy impression or they feel u miser or wat lor). However, dun be taken advantage coz i do see some gals requesting more from customers koeing thar they r newbies cheongster.

$$noenuff
11-08-2003, 09:25 PM
hmmm...maybe time for me to pay a visit.

Which mummy and hp number should I call?

waypastprime
12-08-2003, 11:48 AM
hey bro..

If u just purely talk cock with them, then wat's the problem with tips only 20?? Never compromise with them with more than 30... unless she's ur regular gal... But then again it's all up to u...

Never pamper them coz one time 50, they will expect the same or none lesser.... so spend ur money wisely... ;)

sexsearcher
12-08-2003, 10:21 PM
ya bro..

you r right... shuld not pamper them too much... but i scared if i tip too low hor... then she go n tell all her frens then next time i can go liao... cos all dun wanna sit with me how?

HumpBackOak
13-08-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by AAO6
I just been to this ktv at sim lim square. previously call k3 but now change name to fuhao alry. i saw most of the girls there are young sg girls and quite daring to play lay. :)

ahem.. mayb i heard wrongly. but tis is bullshit. now k3 is known for flower vases. at most are the malay gurls who can play. the last i heard stil mostly flower vase.

the more hard core chiongsters can tell u tat. 1 post say k3 is good. cut the advertisements. lmao

AAO6
13-08-2003, 05:48 AM
BRO I THINK YOU HAVEN'T CHEONG THERE FOR A LONG TIME ALRY LAH ! ALL THE FLOWER VASES HAVE LEFT WITH ONE OF THE MUMMY. NOW MOST OF THEM TAT SERVE US ALL VERY DARING TO PLAY LAY. SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACT, DON'T TRY TO BE SMART AND MISLEAD OTHER MAH !

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 09:11 AM
K3 is filled with both vases and playable types lah so no point arguing... coz one may be 'heng' that night so get to have those playable whereas the other might not have so much luck so ended up with vases.... :)

sexsearcher
14-08-2003, 11:24 PM
so bros.. care to tell me who r the ones who can play n who cant in k2 n k3? no flamming or wat k.. n pls be honest... dun wanna get those who cant play n like dead fish like dat..

thanx

ramrod72
15-08-2003, 01:22 AM
I wouldn't say mainly SG gals but quite a number of them at Boss. I believe there's a tred on Boss. It's at Cuppage SC the previous Fire Disco. These ching gals can play as well as Malays. Look for mommy 2. Also Room 38 has a pool table.

:)

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by ramrod72
I wouldn't say mainly SG gals but quite a number of them at Boss. I believe there's a tred on Boss. It's at Cuppage SC the previous Fire Disco. These ching gals can play as well as Malays. Look for mommy 2. Also Room 38 has a pool table.

Boss at Cuppage SC meh??? Not at Orchard Plaza meh??? :confused:

Look for Mummy 8 lah.... Esther... ;) I find her better... my own preference

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 09:21 AM
so bros.. care to tell me who r the ones who can play n who cant in k2 n k3? no flamming or wat k.. n pls be honest... dun wanna get those who cant play n like dead fish like dat..

thanx

I believe K2 mummy Amy will not lie to u if u ask her for the type that u wanted..... As for K3, same..... ask will do...

Another way... use the search function... :)

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
I believe K2 mummy Amy will not lie to u if u ask her for the type that u wanted..... As for K3, same..... ask will do...

Another way... use the search function... :)

i thought amy not working in k2 anymore. new mummy may now i think. please correct me if i am wrong.

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by AAO6
BRO I THINK YOU HAVEN'T CHEONG THERE FOR A LONG TIME ALRY LAH ! ALL THE FLOWER VASES HAVE LEFT WITH ONE OF THE MUMMY. NOW MOST OF THEM TAT SERVE US ALL VERY DARING TO PLAY LAY. SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACT, DON'T TRY TO BE SMART AND MISLEAD OTHER MAH !

ooooo.......cool it. are you K2 spokesman? i know manager and DJ always log in to tis forum to advertise for the place.............just suggesting that you do not get overly work up with your new nick to further give us this impression.

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by WackoKing
ooooo.......cool it. are you K2 spokesman? i know manager and DJ always log in to tis forum to advertise for the place.............just suggesting that you do not get overly work up with your new nick to further give us this impression.

He meant K3 bro.... not K2 as you have quoted.... ;)

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by WackoKing
i thought amy not working in k2 anymore. new mummy may now i think. please correct me if i am wrong.

Huh???? Change to a new mummy liao huh??? Never knew that.... i thought it's only the assistant mummy that left K2... Jenny.. :o

Lostboys9
15-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Need Help here, will somebody just tell me the location of K2 please? dun bother to ask me to use search option, coz' can't be used.

waypastprime
15-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Lostboys9
Need Help here, will somebody just tell me the location of K2 please? dun bother to ask me to use search option, coz' can't be used.

Its located at parklane 3rd floor... ;)

Lostboys9
15-08-2003, 04:17 PM
Its located at parklane 3rd floor... ;)

Thanks.

Sisi
15-08-2003, 05:24 PM
if u wan playable in k3 juz ASK. mummy dun anyhow put.

cheongkid
15-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Sisi
if u wan playable in k3 juz ASK. mummy dun anyhow put.
btw, how's your first night in k3?

DNAT
15-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
btw, how's your first night in k3?
wei ... still kpo here huh? be puntual hor :D

cheongkid
15-08-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
wei ... still kpo here huh? be puntual hor :D
YES SIR!!!

Sisi
15-08-2003, 06:34 PM
it was ok.. mummy bery gd, takes gd care of me though i dun play.

akaza24
15-08-2003, 10:21 PM
Boss at Cuppage SC meh??? Not at Orchard Plaza meh??? :confused:

Look for Mummy 8 lah.... Esther... ;) I find her better... my own preference

Boss is at Orchard Plaza 4th floor.
Esther is Mummy 9. Mummy 8 is Eva, another Mummy 2 is Kim.

sexsearcher
18-08-2003, 10:56 PM
boss mainly are sg chinese? can they play or not?

i jus went k2 last week... not very fun leh... the girl like cold fish like dat... then later my fren tell me u mus start first then they will activate... n really... she started rubbing me... shiok man!!

isit all girls must u start first then they start one? or wat?? n do they blow u? i mean can they blow u?

waypastprime
19-08-2003, 09:06 AM
boss mainly are sg chinese? can they play or not?

i jus went k2 last week... not very fun leh... the girl like cold fish like dat... then later my fren tell me u mus start first then they will activate... n really... she started rubbing me... shiok man!!

isit all girls must u start first then they start one? or wat?? n do they blow u? i mean can they blow u?

Who did u sat with huh??? Intro by Cindy??

Depends on gals... some of them will 'auto' once they start coming into the rooms.... most of those 'auto' gals are mainly VC and minahs.... Up to this stage i have yet to seen one 'on the spot' BJ in K2, but i knew one gal that will give BJ at the toilets at a price of approx. 60-80.... sorry forgotten the actual price... ;)

sexsearcher
19-08-2003, 04:12 PM
whos cindy? the mummy or the girl? anyway i forgot the girl's name liao.. but slim looking one... quite alrite..

so if the girl willing to BJ u then must go toilet one ah? u know of any girls who willing to BJ? n who is the girl u mentioned? wats her name?

waypastprime
19-08-2003, 04:44 PM
whos cindy? the mummy or the girl? anyway i forgot the girl's name liao.. but slim looking one... quite alrite..

so if the girl willing to BJ u then must go toilet one ah? u know of any girls who willing to BJ? n who is the girl u mentioned? wats her name?

Cindy and Alice are the asst mummies.... Dont mixed up with the VC gal name Cindy...

Wa lau... wat a vague description of the gal.... slim looking body... Approx age? Singaporean?

The gal willing to do bj is a VC.... Forgotten the name coz long time never go liao.... But i never came across any gal that give BJ on the spot in K2 before.... ;)

samasutra
27-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Hi all, I know this is not connected to the last post.

Sorry, as this is my first post.

I've a question about K2. Heard from some nightcrwaler friends of mine that there are 2 girls there now Christie (?) and Angel (?) among others, any thing to report on them and others there?

How's the place now? Have not been there for quite some time.

mervynwm
27-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Yo...

K2 is at where ???

K3 still is K3 at Sim Lim Sq ???

Boss is at where ???

Which place got the most chinese gals....prefer singapore ones...kekeke...m'sia ones also ok..

How to iniciate the gals to ra ba with u ??? quite sometime never go KTV already...

waypastprime
27-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by mervynwm
Yo...

K2 is at where ???

K3 still is K3 at Sim Lim Sq ???

Boss is at where ???

Which place got the most chinese gals....prefer singapore ones...kekeke...m'sia ones also ok..

How to iniciate the gals to ra ba with u ??? quite sometime never go KTV already...

Read the previous pages.... :o

mervynwm
27-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Read liao mah...seems blur on the info.

Prefer SG gals or any chinese gals when go KTV...

Read the previous pages.... :o

waypastprime
27-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by mervynwm
Read liao mah...seems blur on the info.

Prefer SG gals or any chinese gals when go KTV...

Which part blur??? Dont tell mi it's the location that u are blur with.... :(

seekfun
25-09-2003, 11:52 AM
Calling all bros. I am keen to patronise some ktv here but dun know which is good and worth going. Further, going alone can burn quite a hole to my pocket.

So I suggest to organise to go as a group, that way more fun and can save costs. Bros who are keen please pm me with contact details and we will see how to begin from there.

vaxvms
25-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Which part blur??? Dont tell mi it's the location that u are blur with.... :(

like tat also blur better ask him not to gg ktv liao
:D

ian_dragonboat
25-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by ramrod72

:)

boss ktv. orchard plaza. 4 th floor.
if u like local young chick. look for mummy 2. eva. under her fleet is a big group of young local chick.
but her gal alway butterfly. cose alot of room to attend.

mummy 2. kim, the gal work under her very pro. standard. mixture of local and malaysian. u can see her gal in mostly BLACJ uniform. mummy also got a few daring malay. can BBBJ for u on the spot.

mummy esther... chiobu mummy, but the gal under her is *&&^$#@ most is 10 gal working for her in a day. so if she got 4 room per nite, u guess how she cope with it.

ian_dragonboat
25-09-2003, 12:52 PM
another main factor in cheonging KTV.
if u wanna impress the gal tat come in... open 3 bottle, put on the table. impress them, if them think u r rich... her heart will open a bit...and play with u more.
if u guy, 4-5 ppl, in a room, order just 1 bottle, then u only gove tip of $50, u think they will play so wild? unless u handsome , or got chemtrisy with her.

bear in mind , those gal see difference customer every nite. mayb a few room, how do they judge the customer?by look?

since u already spned 400 on the bottle, do some more to impree her. mayb, tip the waitres . if the gal see u evertime tip the waitre $10. wat will she think?

just a suggest....

u can chose yr own way of cheong...

waypastprime
25-09-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
if u wanna impress the gal tat come in... open 3 bottle, put on the table. impress them, if them think u r rich... her heart will open a bit...and play with u more.
if u guy, 4-5 ppl, in a room, order just 1 bottle, then u only gove tip of $50, u think they will play so wild? unless u handsome , or got chemtrisy with her.

bear in mind , those gal see difference customer every nite. mayb a few room, how do they judge the customer?by look?

since u already spned 400 on the bottle, do some more to impree her. mayb, tip the waitres . if the gal see u evertime tip the waitre $10. wat will she think?

just a suggest....

Bro, ur style may work but I got a better plan instead... Take out ur stacks of cash and put it on the table.... Preferably stacks of $50 or above.... :D

ian_dragonboat
25-09-2003, 01:28 PM
Bro, ur style may work but I got a better plan instead... Take out ur stacks of cash and put it on the table.... Preferably stacks of $50 or above.... :D

but, make sure is for tipping...not for just DISPLAY.

90 % of gal working in ktv, got a price.
she want money, we want her pussy.

waypastprime
25-09-2003, 01:39 PM
but, make sure is for tipping...not for just DISPLAY.

90 % of gal working in ktv, got a price.
she want money, we want her pussy.

Tipping is only when u are going off so by that time, u would have enjoy tons of fun liao so whether is it going to be display, it doesnt really matter...

One word of advice, pls do not perform this stance unless u arent going back if not u will be blacklisted by the gals.... And furthermore, I dont think one should do that just to put on a false front.... ;)

vaxvms
25-09-2003, 05:04 PM
Tipping is only when u are going off so by that time, u would have enjoy tons of fun liao so whether is it going to be display, it doesnt really matter...

One word of advice, pls do not perform this stance unless u arent going back if not u will be blacklisted by the gals.... And furthermore, I dont think one should do that just to put on a false front.... ;)

to me gg ktv is waiting the girl to entertain us not we entertain the girl
if they cannot perform juz tell mamasan or papasan and ask them F!@# off
but i believe most girls working as hostess can play, at least can make ur little bro stand up

if i have stacks of $50 note i would have fly over to china,vietnam or BKK and have tonsss of FUN

juz my 2 bahts worth!

vaxvms
25-09-2003, 05:12 PM

just a suggest....

openin 3 bottle me already try liao 7-8 years back, both in JB and locally
ARONA is one of the best KTV i visit but was on company expenses (can really play until ur limt)
tat time "fashion" 3+1
yes u can onz the girl but after a few trip there
but iszit worth it?
some might think yes as thrilling but some might tink rather take money gg for other str fwd cheonging