PDA

View Full Version : where to get filipinos ?

makelove
08-08-2003, 04:36 AM
hi everyone...me like to know wheres the place other than orchard tower can get to hook filipinos ?
cause orchard tower filipinos going for ang mor
but i heard some ppl said that certain pub in singapore can get horny filipinos which stick to you once you bonk her...
any one knows ..pls help me ...dying to know where the place is? and what should i do man...?
pls help ...thz

cheongkid
08-08-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by makelove
hi everyone...me like to know wheres the place other than orchard tower can get to hook filipinos ?
but i heard some ppl said that certain pub in singapore can get horny filipinos which stick to you once you bonk her...
any one knows ..pls help me ...dying to know where the place is? and what should i do man...?
pls help ...thz
you can find filipino girls in some pubs at tanjong pagar, paramount shopping centre and odean katong shopping complex.

owen10
08-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Try Lucky Plaza or the large field next to Wisma Atria

:D

makelove
08-08-2003, 01:23 PM
where this paramount shopping centre ?
i heard this place got a lot of pubs. is that true ?

owen10
08-08-2003, 02:14 PM
paramount is in katong area.

but i can confirm tt those pubs near Tanjong Pagar - along duxton (mainly those at the back, near the carpark) has got a lot of filipinos. was there 2 wks ago n saw some sexily dressed filipinos mingling with d ang mos.

andrew1149
08-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Go down to the hawker centre behind People Park Complex.U will find them.They will hang around here from 6pm till 11pm before they make their move to OT.

anyrider
09-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by andrew1149
Go down to the hawker centre behind People Park Complex.U will find them.They will hang around here from 6pm till 11pm before they make their move to OT.

hehehehe....read newpaper.... under maid agency....lots of them...

Ah Dez
10-08-2003, 11:54 AM
If you are those cheapskate people... you can try hanging out at Balestier Road..... 1 of those coffeeshops....

Most of the girls working in paramont and Orchard towers stays around there. Easier to go to work... and...... because.... Hotels are around there too.

If not.....Lucky plaza on Sundays.... see got any Maids was to part time or not.

Good Luck.

figure09
16-04-2004, 03:38 PM
pls help ...thz

i think we got the same filipino fever

shiok1968
16-04-2004, 03:52 PM
paramount is in katong area.

but i can confirm tt those pubs near Tanjong Pagar - along duxton (mainly those at the back, near the carpark) has got a lot of filipinos. was there 2 wks ago n saw some sexily dressed filipinos mingling with d ang mos.Not advisable cause their ladies drinks alone will kill U.On top of that not confirm can bonk.If U still want to go I would advise U to go with a group of friends & ignore the filipinos first.Only later in the night then bio your own target & negotiate from there.

The later in the night the cheaper it will be.Only problem is maybe by then all the good ones taken leaving only those that no one else wants. :p

Benz_Cunt
16-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Just been to Duxton Rd (near Tanjong Pagar). The bar there also got alot of Philipinos and Vietnamese. Can try this Bottom Up bar. All ladies in there quite ok, mostly hour glass shape :) . once the girl sit with u, u have to buy them a drink S$20/ glass. the best part is they'll accompany u for the whole nite. Not like other, butterfly here and there :cool: .

shiok1968
17-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Just been to Duxton Rd (near Tanjong Pagar). The bar there also got alot of Philipinos and Vietnamese. Can try this Bottom Up bar. All ladies in there quite ok, mostly hour glass shape . once the girl sit with u, u have to buy them a drink S$20/ glass. the best part is they'll accompany u for the whole nite. Not like other, butterfly here and there :cool: .
Just curious.When U say they sit with U the whole night will they just order that one drink or will it be more than that. :p

ordinaryguy123
17-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Can try the filipina maid agencies. Just ask the agency to get you a maid that is young and pretty and, most important, you could bonk.

pls help ...thz

OsamaBinLaden
18-04-2004, 01:43 AM
hehehehe....read newpaper.... under maid agency....lots of them...

erm.... manila...??? :D

billyboy
20-04-2004, 10:55 AM
Can try the filipina maid agencies. Just ask the agency to get you a maid that is young and pretty and, most important, you could bonk.

Last week I was in Far East Shopping Center to source for a maid at the 5th floor. Saw a couple of philpino maids hanging around the maid agency. Asked the boss what is happending and she mentioned that they normally gather there during sundays to chat up with their fellow maids.....perhaps another place to try your luck ?? Ha Ha.

Innoncent$
20-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Well, this is my 2 cents. Too be frank, why bother to find one in singapore and pay them. 5 to 6 years ago, I managed to know one filipino graduate via ICQ. only three months later, I had my 5 days free and easy with her in Philippine. I went there for three times a year. Each time I spent about 1500 Sing dollars. Of course, we are friend, so not talking $. We just stayed together in the hotel for my whole trip. This relationship was ended two years ago b'cos she wanted to marry to caucasian for good. We had sex everyday as long as we are in the hotel we had sex... until tire and go for sleep. Indeed, it is very easy to get a filipino gal friend and have a great time with safe and easy for a affortable $.

Flairway
23-04-2004, 02:12 AM
Hi guys,
I'm not a newbie here, but just that i've not been posting. I was at Duxton just now at ard 8. Did not go in to any but saw that there are lots of pubs with nice looking Philis. I was standing outside ZZ bar which my fren recommended but i was rushing for time...............so any bro here can advice how is this place?

kingstonk
23-04-2004, 11:01 AM
you can try villas lounge along duxton road. quite a nice place. drinks
however on high side although seems to be std for all filipino lounge.
drinks $20 for girls but u can opt so called half pint $10. beer for men
i think is $4.50.

wilberforce
23-04-2004, 05:42 PM
I frequented the Fine Nights Pub a few weeks back. The moment you enter the pub, all the filipinos flock to you like bees to honey. You can rub everywhere that they allow you to. But when someone new comes in, they will change allegiance to the new-comers and return to you later. Of course, their drinks do not come cheap at about $20 for a tiny glass. They will keep hinting to you to bring them out. Before negotiations, one of them quoted a figure of $400 for an overnight. The one who hung on to me the whole night had a wonderful pair of legs. My friend's filipino was sitting on his thights facing him the whole night, simulating the act, bouncing up and down.

owen10
23-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Dug out this thread n post for d benefit of Filipino loving bros here. Tonite after goin for tuina, went to the nearby Zhen Zhu Ba Sha (ang mo dunno izzit Ppl Pk Food Ctr?) for makan.

While walking near the drinks stalls outside (near to KFC), saw a few scantily clad Filipino babes in d arms of a couple of ang mos, enjoying their few bottles of beer. As I ventured further down, wow! there muz be at least 10 other tables with Filipino gals, in d company of guys fr diff races n nationalities. Some were really chio n sexy. Wow! Little Phillipines like what JC is to Little Vietnam. Saw anthr gang of 3 Filipino gals standing near to MACs, seemingly tryin to jio guys to buy them drinks.

If bros happen to be ard PC, PPC or Chinatown area, no harm dropping by there to look see n chk out d scene, esp if u like Filipino babes. U may juz get lucky that day! But not sure whthr weekdays n Sundays are so happening tho.

yellowdancer
23-05-2004, 12:21 AM
brother........ try Fine Night at Duxton Road. Got a fair and pretty phillipino there.

Tanjong Pagar also have...... places like Fondre etc.

Good Luck

owen10
23-05-2004, 12:39 AM
brother........ try Fine Night at Duxton Road. Got a fair and pretty phillipino there.

Tanjong Pagar also have...... places like Fondre etc.

Good Luck

bro, me not into Filipino gals but posted for bros who may be interested. this new ground (or maybe many bros knw oredi?) may be a cheaper avenue for bros to sian Filipino gals rather than buyin drinks in pubs which are much more ex! After drinking bros can oso advance to Hotel 81 opposite mah! :D

Randi_Candi
23-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Try Lucky Plaza or the large field next to Wisma Atria

:D

Cruel but true.........