PDA

View Full Version : visiting "masseuse"

alix8096
07-08-2003, 04:48 PM
I ran across a girl in my apartment building a couple weeks back. attractive girl. putting name cards under all residents' doors. card had her name and phone number. said she was a masseuse that did hotel and house calls.

obviously more than a masseuse. name is isabella ng. has anyone heard of her or used her?

hornyboo
07-08-2003, 04:59 PM
dear alix,
whether we used her or not..just give us the contact number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee! then i sure give u an FR....

Gerald Tan
07-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by alix8096
I ran across a girl in my apartment building a couple weeks back. attractive girl. putting name cards under all residents' doors. card had her name and phone number. said she was a masseuse that did hotel and house calls.

obviously more than a masseuse. name is isabella ng. has anyone heard of her or used her?

Ai yor bro Alex,
The most important thing now is to SHARE with us her contact no, PLEASE i beg U............

factor-x
07-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Nono.

Important thing now is for you to go make that call, try her, verify her range of services being provided, post a FR, and of course, attach her number @ the end.

heehee. everything can be delievered now, from MacDonald's to Specials.... ahhhhh..... this is the life.

:D

2003_newbie
07-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Let me know the number, so I can help you to confirm what else she provides. How attractive is she?

Let me be your cupbearer :D

factor-x
07-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Volunteerism spirit!!!

Keep it up!!

LeeYokeYuen
07-08-2003, 07:08 PM

For real or not..

fun4evergood
07-08-2003, 10:46 PM

Jus give us the number............ and we will do the rest.

Kdajong99
08-08-2003, 07:59 AM
Cool...any indication of the price range?

alix8096
08-08-2003, 10:25 AM
just messaged some guys the number. please post fr if you try. msg me if you want number.

Manudieliao
08-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Care to reply to me on the number and i'll check it up and post a FR. Kindly reply to me....thanks

nehnehpok
08-08-2003, 05:53 PM
hey bro, number pls. will come out with a good detailed FR within 24hrs... thks!

toonytoon
08-08-2003, 07:31 PM
just messaged some guys the number. please post fr if you try. msg me if you want number.

Bro, please message me too. Will give FR once done!

alix8096
11-08-2003, 09:51 AM
solly. mailbox got filled and didn't get a lot of your messages. in order to not have to go through that again... posting number the young lady's number: 9dtdpgt0 (anyone with a phone should be able to figure that one out.

please post fr or pm me on the experience. was able to pm some of y'all the number on friday. hopefully, they can post fr today.

sportmotor
11-08-2003, 01:41 PM
called but phone keep on egaged.
isit a plank? hope some brudders here able to get through.

live2002evil
11-08-2003, 01:52 PM
tried calling, 1st time was hung up, 2nd time no reply. maybe servicing one of the bros here...........hehe. will try again later

owen10
11-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Hey bro alix

did u speak to the gal personally n confirm SHE is the masseuse n not juz a name card distributor??? I am surprised she personally slotted d name cards under the doors n not into letterboxes. juz imagine d hard wk she has to go thru! after so many bros complain they cant get thru d hp, hope d gal isnt playin pranks ...

BluewaterAngler
11-08-2003, 03:01 PM
See next thread

BluewaterAngler
11-08-2003, 03:07 PM
She is a Msian gal claiming to be a Sg gal. Very skinny. Looks 2 out of 10. Speaks mandarin. Below 30 yrs old. Wants to charge $100 STRICTLY massage only. Additional $200 for special including sex. U would be a MORON to pay that kind of price for that kind of quality.

I got her to come to the hotel and give me a call when at the lobby. Of course i juz stood aside to CHECK IT OUT! Lo and behold! U can imagine why i walked away. My fren gave this contact and did not know what to do so i accompanied him to SATISFY his curiousity.

Now, his mind is at EASE knowing that such promotions dun USUALLY turn out to be what one wants. So juz keep GL and HC alive by patronising these places. Of course, we always would like to find CHEAP thrills. So, ANYONE doubting my words, GO AHEAD and check it out for urself! One man's meat is another man's poison!

By the way, she was PISSED OFF with me and threaten to report me to the police which i HAPPILY advised her to do so. Perhaps she doesnt know the rules of the game. Itz BASICALLY a HAPPY & WILLING kind of business. U dun like it, so be it, tatz what i told her. She even threaten to tell my family. Gosh! Can u believe what a DESPERATE person can say! She called several times but i juz ignored the calls! no big deal! Juz sharing for u brudders out there so u know what to expect if u gonna make that ITCHY call. Cheers!

KCLIM73
11-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BluewaterAngler

By the way, she was PISSED OFF with me and threaten to report me to the police which i HAPPILY advised her to do so. Perhaps she doesnt know the rules of the game. Itz BASICALLY a HAPPY & WILLING kind of business. U dun like it, so be it, tatz what i told her. She even threaten to tell my family. Gosh! Can u believe what a DESPERATE person can say! She called several times but i juz ignored the calls! no big deal! Juz sharing for u brudders out there so u know what to expect if u gonna make that ITCHY call. Cheers!

Wah lao...This woman... piang eh.... surely quite violent man... :) And $200 for special service? Has she checked out the competition at GL?

live2002evil
11-08-2003, 03:35 PM
looks 2/10. wow.....must be a looker....hehe. so desperate wan ha, lucky my hp private wan. anyway i tried again, but was hung up again.

Gerald Tan
11-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Thanks to you that every brother here was saved from getting burn. We owe u one.

owen10
12-08-2003, 01:29 AM
haha ... 2/10 rating ! ... seriously cant imagine how ugly a 2/10 can be, n somemore buay pai seh offer herself to go to yr doorstep n massage u ... n got cheek to charge 100 for massage!
wow ... her fingers muz b coated with gold!!! :D

i suggest bros who still wanna call her better call fr a payphone or yr private line which doesnt show yr number.

blood
12-08-2003, 01:38 AM

2/10 but the starter put attractive lai......... maybe his kind of girl our kind of poison

owen10
12-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Oops! I wont b surprised if she's monitoring our forum or even reading it now! :D

alix8096
12-08-2003, 10:19 AM
bluewaterangler,

thanks for checking this out. surprised b/c the gal slotting the name cards under the doors was actually quite cute. must have been doing it for an uglier friend.

well, i am glad i didn't call her for an appt.

thanks for checking this out.

a

factor-x
13-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Cheers to our recce team!

barra
14-08-2003, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the tip bro Bluewater -- I guess that what the spirit of a forum is all about.

WWWII
14-08-2003, 03:34 AM
Yes to share a good find and to expose a crap stint.

"DOwn with the Bugger siah"

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:22 AM
bluewaterangler,

thanks for checking this out. surprised b/c the gal slotting the name cards under the doors was actually quite cute. must have been doing it for an uglier friend.

well, i am glad i didn't call her for an appt.

thanks for checking this out.

a

didn't noe ppl are so desperate nowadays.:confused:

FatSpider
14-08-2003, 12:26 PM
call her and offer her 5000 for no condom hear wat she say
bae tahanz

Wonker
29-08-2003, 11:50 PM
Yes - I have seen her four times ... the last time was probably April this year... so it has been a while....

She is okay I suppose... something "different" to try........ I would say she is a 5/10 .. kinda like skinny girl next door...

Good points:
(1) Incredibly "tight"... but will cost an extra $200 for the full service

Bad points:
(1) Expensive
(2) She retains your mobile number and bloody calls you up all the time to try for more business
(3) Farts when she has the urge...gorget modesty huh?!

I found her via her name card in my letter box...

Oh .. one last warning... after paying her the $200 (non neg)... she will try and get chatty or distract you...and then after a while say "oh it is late...let's forget the sex..ok?" and run away.

Personally I will not recommend her.

maserati
11-10-2003, 09:55 PM
With all the raids by the polizia, I find that the best thing is getting the masseuse to go to your home or hotel. I use one in Orchard Plaza that can send the girls. So far very happy with the services.

chinchai
12-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by maserati
With all the raids by the polizia, I find that the best thing is getting the masseuse to go to your home or hotel. I use one in Orchard Plaza that can send the girls. So far very happy with the services.
Care to share your FR, Oh don't forget wat's the damage?
Thanks, Bro.

maserati
12-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Price is a bit more that at the shop..$120 and you can negotiate the rest of the services separately..the best part is you do not have to leave the safety and comfort of your home and not fear of raids, also not closing time. the first time you have to trust they send you a nice girl after that you can call the girl direct. I try china girl from shanghai, not very young and pretty but if the lights are off , who cares.

maserati
18-10-2003, 05:04 PM
No more PMs please. Contact sharon at 68363350 and she will arrange the girls to your place.

kbkbkns
22-10-2003, 02:18 PM
can know which shop or which level? thanks

Gerald Tan
22-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by maserati
No more PMs please. Contact sharon at 68363350 and she will arrange the girls to your place.

Are u trying to "sabo" all the brothers here - this tel no is not TRUE - instead the persons who answered this no is husband and wife who did not involved at all. Pls don't trick us !

maserati
22-10-2003, 08:46 PM
That is the trick, the number is correct!
Just go to Orchard plaza second floor (#02-04) Magnifique Beauty, ask for sharon. Hookers delivered to your door and the polizia cannot stop it...it is the best thing since sliced pizza! The china girls do not even need the work permits anymore!