PDA

View Full Version : L6h66g5

vandom66
07-08-2003, 10:04 AM
she is one of the best girl I try so far this "season"Too bad she going back soon. I Bonk her 4 times last week...my FR as below..sharp, clear and short..

Name:Ah Jibb..I guess the right spelling.
Attitude:8/10 very friendly & english speaking....
Look:7/10...very appealing look
Body:7/10...
Boobs:7/10..34C or D nice size but nipple dark..I think kana suck too much
Frenching: yes
BBBJ:8/10...all the way from bathroom to bed..esp after my second visit...
FJ:7.5/10...high rating for me..to know further you guy got to explore yourself.
After service:7/10 light massage after FJ povided got tiime.
Overall: My above FR tell.
RTF: as mentioned 4 times a week with twice double session.
Comment:My first and second tips her $20,My third visit I tips her $30 but she kept only $10.I think she is hottest girl there evrytime I got to "Q"

suckerll
08-08-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by vandom66

RTF: as mentioned 4 times a week with twice double session.
Comment:My first and second tips her $20,My third visit I tips her $30 but she kept only $10.I think she is hottest girl there evrytime I got to "Q" bro try not to spoil market by tipping the gal.

can always reward her in other ways yeah?;)

vandom66
08-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
bro try not to spoil market by tipping the gal.

can always reward her in other ways yeah?;)

Tip her $30 bcos my time had exceed 10 mins..the okt press the bell time up but she said a little longer and anyway she took only $10!!! I want to tip her that much bcos she not rushing..gd attitude

lewis
08-08-2003, 07:40 PM
Hey,brother vanddom and others bro out there,got anyone tried 66gg15,..the super busty gal b4?saw her in the tank last wk.anyone care 2 give me some comments?service?any bbbj?how's fj like?

POCKET
09-08-2003, 10:24 PM
I'm not sure if L8h66g (u not talking about L6 rite?) is the last house. If it is, then i just tried her. G15 - A little dark but super busty gal rite? Her service is really good and she is very horny. But she doesn't do massage though. Duno if her busts are natural, i suspect got surgery before but can't really tell. Anyway, she gave me an unforgettable experience. Worth every cent. Somemore she gave bbbj and cim. But not to every customer. She says she only nice to handsome guys, not good looking she dun wan them to come back, dunno how true...haha. In that house got a new gal 28. She's fair and looks very pretty n decent, someone I would like as a gf. Anyone tried her before? I suspect this kind of guai-looking gals not so fun in bed so didn't try.

lewis
10-08-2003, 08:52 AM
hi pocket,me just tried her last nite?yeah,she did bbbj.but did she do CIM 2 u?if she did,me sure will go back ask her 2 do so,hahaha...me too.suspect she got surgery b4,(she said her bustline 36B)..cos when i touched it,didn't feel natural at all...also,ask abt booking,seems she is booked every nite,wat a popular gal!!feel like trying booking her,wat do u think?cos really had a gd fuck!!and like wat u said!she is bloody horny too!haha...thks for ur reply!!looking forward 2 hear from u soon!!

POCKET
10-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Ya, she did gave me a CIM, cos i had some problems cumming during FJ. Not many gals can make me cum easily, guess i'm getting numb already. She is really rigorous. Overnight booking really up to u lor, if u have chemistry with her. Frankly dun book her on weekends, she probably be too tired i guess. But she dun do massage. I prefer gals who likes to cuddle and enjoys massaging...then overnight will be more worthwhile with them.