PDA

View Full Version : is it possible ... if

xtremerz
07-08-2003, 05:59 AM
the girls remember you after you visit her once
even after 1 or 2 mths you visit her the second time and she will still remember you

vandom66
07-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by xtremerz
even after 1 or 2 mths you visit her the second time and she will still remember you

Unless you do wonder on her!!

sdfr
07-08-2003, 01:34 PM

brother!!! if u tip her $500, or take her for 3 session straight... CONFIRM SHE REMEMBER YOU !!!!

Piranas
07-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Possible, some even 6mths to one year. Don't be surprised

new_cummer
07-08-2003, 04:20 PM
The answer is "YES"....you've them once...normally they will remember you even after 6 months or a year...nothing special about it...after all...they are not like having a glimse of you while passing by...they are actually mating with you...having an intimate encounter with you for 45 mins...for that they will remember you for a quite a while...not because whether you handsome or not...but then if you are very ugly...I guess they lagi can't forget you...coz they will be having nightmares of you every night....hahahaha...just joking.... :D

hoodlum
07-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
The answer is "YES"....you've them once...normally they will remember you even after 6 months or a year...nothing special about it...after all...they are not like having a glimse of you while passing by...they are actually mating with you...having an intimate encounter with you for 45 mins...for that they will remember you for a quite a while...not because whether you handsome or not...but then if you are very ugly...I guess they lagi can't forget you...coz they will be having nightmares of you every night....hahahaha...just joking....

And the dream search continues...:D

hoodlum

factor-x
07-08-2003, 05:56 PM

If someone passed you some STDs, doubt you will forget the person after 10-20 years, much lest 1-2 months.

(Joking hor.)

Definitely possible, you might have:

1) tipped her generously
2) scared her so much with your looks that she still has nightmares sometimes
3) a hard to forget name, e.g Dick

:D

Piranas
07-08-2003, 06:26 PM
HAHA..AAAAAAAhaaaaahaaa

You cracked me up!!

Originally posted by factor-x
If someone passed you some STDs, doubt you will forget the person after 10-20 years, much lest 1-2 months.

(Joking hor.)

Definitely possible, you might have:

1) tipped her generously
2) scared her so much with your looks that she still has nightmares sometimes
3) a hard to forget name, e.g Dick

jojoman
07-08-2003, 10:02 PM
or u bong her CB so hard and pain,she sure remember u....

louis13
07-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Or maybe she is eyeing on your stack of notes in your wallet... that's why she forced herself to take a mental picture of you.

cryingf**kman
08-08-2003, 01:34 AM
The answer is "YES"....you've them once...normally they will remember you even after 6 months or a year...nothing special about it...after all...they are not like having a glimse of you while passing by...they are actually mating with you...having an intimate encounter with you for 45 mins...for that they will remember you for a quite a while...

they'll remember you especially if you had treated them nicely... on the other hand, they won't forget you if you had been particularly rough or uncouth... Bros, do treat them nice, ok?? ;)

lonewolf
08-08-2003, 10:43 AM
Treated them nice. no need tips. Most gals can remember me even few months .. maybe I too good liao.

Originally posted by cryingf**kman
they'll remember you especially if you had treated them nicely... on the other hand, they won't forget you if you had been particularly rough or uncouth... Bros, do treat them nice, ok?? ;)

suckerll
08-08-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by lonewolf
Treated them nice. no need tips. Most gals can remember me even few months .. maybe I too good liao. or they remember u because u can speak their language fluently.

no tips they will also remember u. the opposite sex has this knack for having good memory, perhaps it's how they are made. :D

KID278
08-08-2003, 08:33 PM
The answer is "YES"....you've them once...normally they will remember you even after 6 months or a year...nothing special about it...after all...they are not like having a glimse of you while passing by...they are actually mating with you...having an intimate encounter with you for 45 mins...for that they will remember you for a quite a while...not because whether you handsome or not...but then if you are very ugly...I guess they lagi can't forget you...coz they will be having nightmares of you every night....hahahaha...just joking.... :D

Ugly business...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xtremerz
08-08-2003, 11:23 PM
2nd time i visited her
i acted like i dont remember her
then she like abit sad

in the end she asked me why i dont remember her
and knows that i didnt visit her for 1 mth
i dont treat her badly though

in the end she "tested" me asked me whats her name and number ask me remember
then hug me again

and she held my hands while leaving the room and walking down the stairs

then kiss me good bye

cool ah

factor-x
08-08-2003, 11:41 PM
cool?

those are actions you paid for, might as well receive it.

Are you trying to tell us she's showing signs of being in love with you?

-LoL-

KID278
09-08-2003, 12:33 AM
2nd time i visited her
then she like abit sad

then hug me again

then kiss me good bye

cool ah

What are you trying to tell? Trust me on this, a few more such moments and you go bonkers all over her..watch the line, you cant handle it...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
09-08-2003, 10:12 AM

Why not??? there are girls who remember me even when i never go find that for about a year........

sdfr
09-08-2003, 10:21 PM
2nd time i visited her
then she like abit sad

then hug me again

then kiss me good bye

cool ah

wah lau bro... like dat oso u shiok issit...

siamcutey
10-08-2003, 04:09 AM
GL gals will forever remember those men who bonked them. Even if the figure is thousands.

And even after 5 years, they will still remember you.

hahaha
SC

Mecadon2
14-08-2003, 09:53 PM
They always remember me. But it's quite easy. I don't think they have many times a meeting with an Italian....

Viva la Figa Sempre