PDA

View Full Version : royce ktv

hornyboo
06-08-2003, 05:24 PM
was there last night, its just opposite lor 13 geyland. gals there ok can play. but i keep having this fantasy about the mummy, her name is irene... just cant take my eyes off her... next time i go , confirm will asked her to sit with me..... we didnt order bottle ..bout 7 jugs beer + room free... any brudders got any comments on this place... sorry i didnt take notice of whats going on in the room... busy staring at irene whenever she in the room...;)

kingcopa
06-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
was there last night, its just opposite lor 13 geyland. gals there ok can play. but i keep having this fantasy about the mummy, her name is irene... just cant take my eyes off her... next time i go , confirm will asked her to sit with me..... we didnt order bottle ..bout 7 jugs beer + room free... any brudders got any comments on this place... sorry i didnt take notice of whats going on in the room... busy staring at irene whenever she in the room...;)

Been there once and heard that Irene is the hottest mummy there. Chio man!!!! the gals there so so lah nothing much to shout for. Can order jug of beer meh????
We went for the bikini nite and man kenna cheat man. some wear those 1 piece swim suit and some wear sarong below.

factor-x
06-08-2003, 11:57 PM
Everybody loves Irene. Chio bu~~~

1-piece bikini? So they weren't wearing the top piece or the bottom piece?

chongster
07-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
Everybody loves Irene. Chio bu~~~

1-piece bikini? So they weren't wearing the top piece or the bottom piece?

Walau eh... 1 piece swimsuit lah... who mentioned anything bout 1 piece bikini...!!!

Shounan
07-08-2003, 11:23 AM

This place not havoc enough...tat why i always have 2nd thoughts abt organising an KEFOS outing to Royce...

Went there so many times only saw 1 gal who is willing to do BBBJ wan...

waypastprime
07-08-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Shounan
This place not havoc enough...tat why i always have 2nd thoughts abt organising an KEFOS outing to Royce...

BBBJ??? On the spot??? :D

flanker
07-08-2003, 01:56 PM
Is there any kind souls out there who can give me royce number. It's not listed in any directory service. Thanks!

Shounan
07-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
BBBJ??? On the spot??? :D

Yup.... on the spot loh...

Royce tel: 6842 8484
Fax: 6842 4340

waypastprime
07-08-2003, 02:02 PM

Wa lau.... i think ur friend is a happy man that night.... or is it u??? Haha.... :D

Shounan
07-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Wa lau.... i think ur friend is a happy man that night.... or is it u??? Haha.... :D

No No No...definitely not me.... ;)

flanker
07-08-2003, 02:16 PM

Thanks bro! Just to check what's the operating hrs.

waypastprime
07-08-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by flanker
Thanks bro! Just to check what's the operating hrs.

Didnt u got the number liao??? :confused:

Shounan
07-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Didnt u got the number liao??? :confused:

hei hei... I dont tink i sound like i m working as a waiter or manager in Royce loh... thru i knw their tel no... :o

Rof|maoxz
07-08-2003, 02:29 PM
Special nite on tuesday & thursday. Mostly malaysians chinese and locals. But i find the bottle of martell quite affordable.
Abt $298 nett. (Went there b4 CNY period). Concur that irene is mature and chio. She's one of those "Nai Kan" type. (See long time also buay sian one). But heard this joint quite quiet nowadays when pass by. :rolleyes:

hornyboo
07-08-2003, 05:14 PM
yo bros!!!
think the one can BBBJ is call apple if i not wrong.... she was off when we were there..... gheez! i still wanking over images of irene...
kekekekke

factor-x
07-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by chongster
Walau eh... 1 piece swimsuit lah... who mentioned anything bout 1 piece bikini...!!!

helloooooo?

Bikini nights... bikini... see the linkage?

Obviously the organisers didn't.....

asnf
14-08-2003, 03:07 PM

hi can tell me which girl? under which mummy will to do bbbj?

hornyboo
14-08-2003, 03:20 PM
was there for a bro bird day.... normal stuff la... but got mummy to sit with me but 1 condition, i have to get a gal...knn... totally ignore that gal but kena tip her..... but manage to get mummy to sit with me... :) but really heard got some chicks there who BBBJ...

Shounan
14-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by asnf
hi can tell me which girl? under which mummy will to do bbbj?

Me dont knw tat gal's name as she is not a looker... i suppose she is under mummy april n bobo...

I m only obssessed wif a AM last time called Apple... but she dnt let me touch her... :(

waypastprime
14-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Me dont knw tat gal's name as she is not a looker... i suppose she is under mummy april n bobo...

I m only obssessed wif a AM last time called Apple... but she dnt let me touch her...

How about luring Apple with ur stacks of $50 bill??? :p Then she might just perform some 'fire swallowing' 'knives throwing' juggling on an unicycle just to impress u..... :D

Shounan
14-08-2003, 06:54 PM
How about luring Apple with ur stacks of $50 bill??? :p

When i can lure... she is gone leow... but i prefer not to lure wif $, but wif... kekekeke.... :D

Rof|maoxz
14-08-2003, 07:29 PM
So many sex guru here among brudders. cheers~

craziemonkie
15-08-2003, 01:41 AM
halo royce got no more kang tow anymore cause got raid once n the girls now r kind of laid low so to each his own c how long can u wait till u get the girls cum back!!!

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:44 AM
really glad to know that brudders are sharing great information unselfishly here. kudos!

WackoKing
15-08-2003, 11:45 AM
How about luring Apple with ur stacks of $50 bill??? :p Then she might just perform some 'fire swallowing' 'knives throwing' juggling on an unicycle just to impress u..... :D

hahaha....tiger show.....money do make the world go round....

hornyboo
15-08-2003, 07:14 PM
was there last night ..... BEST!!! got some "party" chicks.... go check it out! mummy irene's girls. damage 2 bottles... $700 + $100 tips. 6 guys each $140.

factor-x
15-08-2003, 08:47 PM
was there last night ..... BEST!!! got some "party" chicks.... go check it out! mummy irene's girls. damage 2 bottles... $700 + $100 tips. 6 guys each $140.

How was the "playability" of the party gals?

:D

hornyboo
16-08-2003, 12:27 PM
hi factor x bro,
i think i got elaine,( my mind a bit fuzzy that night) 21yrs old ,she volunteer to show me her ic! quite hiong, took off undies to chase us around.. did lap dance , manage to give me a hard on( i seldom get shiok during lap dance, so you get an idea how she is like... tried to french me, i SIAM AH!!) very seductive.small size but chilli padi.... my other bro got eileen ,i think gf feeling whole night kisssing than he buay tahan, ta pow dunno go where.... the rest the usual la... wank, strip, press boobs in yer face type. they are mummy irene gals , tell her you wan playable type, she will settle for you...
happy cheonging!

Shounan
16-08-2003, 08:10 PM
hi factor x bro,
i think i got elaine,( my mind a bit fuzzy that night) 21yrs old ,she volunteer to show me her ic! quite hiong, took off undies to chase us around.. did lap dance , manage to give me a hard on( i seldom get shiok during lap dance, so you get an idea how she is like... tried to french me, i SIAM AH!!) very seductive.small size but chilli padi.... my other bro got eileen ,i think gf feeling whole night kisssing than he buay tahan, ta pow dunno go where.... the rest the usual la... wank, strip, press boobs in yer face type. they are mummy irene gals , tell her you wan playable type, she will settle for you...
happy cheonging!

Wah...nw so happening leow ah... me long time didnt go there leow... abt 1/2 a yr leow... glad to see this place turning mre fun... last time nt really playable...

factor-x
16-08-2003, 09:05 PM
hi factor x bro,
happy cheonging!

Thanks for sharing!!

Always get a hard-on even before the lap-dance.

:D

_jaDeD_
16-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Wah...nw so happening leow ah... me long time didnt go there leow... abt 1/2 a yr leow... glad to see this place turning mre fun... last time nt really playable...
Next week go there gum boh?

hornyboo
17-08-2003, 11:13 AM
me going there again next week......i kena "sort tio" with some one there... kekekeke!

slippers78
17-08-2003, 11:55 AM
ooh brotha hornyboo..
wich gal make u tio 'short'??

haha irene is reali a great mummy..shes always gets u the right gal..she even remembers which gal u like..if u are the type to go for the same gal everytime u go..

hornyboo
17-08-2003, 01:35 PM
yo bro slippers,

if u read the thread from beginning.. u will know who i referring to....... sigh but my kakis who go there like twice a week tell me not to waste time....:( ... but i never say die attitude.... i am working on it... went there 3 times within 8 days..progress abit abit only.... going again soon .. bobien... "sort tio" kekekke.

waypastprime
17-08-2003, 03:50 PM
yo bro slippers,

if u read the thread from beginning.. u will know who i referring to....... sigh but my kakis who go there like twice a week tell me not to waste time....:( ... but i never say die attitude.... i am working on it... went there 3 times within 8 days..progress abit abit only.... going again soon .. bobien... "sort tio" kekekke.

Bro, be careful coz it's a love trap.... suck till u are dry then kick u aside.... :o

Shounan
17-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Next week go there gum boh?

Hee... depend on other bros' response... and also my budget... but everything yday seems turning out well, me got a 100% zhun yday... hopefully get another 2 more straight win tnite...

slippers78
17-08-2003, 07:35 PM
yah boi... its easy to kena short...by the gals...

but if u are prepared mentally n financially...then iwish u the best of luck...
i always tink... feng cheng nu zi... no joke lah... they are not simple lor..so watever it is... be more careful...

its not the place to find zhen qing man..so i advise u to be wary..
carrots we are not..so brotha hornyboo... wish u good luck with careful tinking!

cheongkid
17-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by slippers78
yah boi... its easy to kena short...by the gals...

but if u are prepared mentally n financially...then iwish u the best of luck...
i always tink... feng cheng nu zi... no joke lah... they are not simple lor..so watever it is... be more careful...

its not the place to find zhen qing man..so i advise u to be wary..
carrots we are not..so brotha hornyboo... wish u good luck with careful tinking!
as the saying goes, "huan chang wu zhen ai"...

spasticboy
18-08-2003, 09:15 AM
used to be super regular in royce from june last yr to jan this yr.... go down almost every fri & sat.,... x'mas, new year go down almost everyday........ go until the waiter there also know us.... but stopped liaoz...... aniway is celia still woring there.?? under mummy bobo 1........ think her no. is 113.......

simontang72
18-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Hello hornyboo,

I know who you " sort tio " . This fella anyhow let go electric current until US also power failure . Another hint of who he " sort tio " -- SUPERVISOR

Cheers

hornyboo
18-08-2003, 10:57 AM
bro simontang,

plse get ready SBO.... prepare for battle.... its a new week, a new battle.... once my cheque clear( dunno why so long to clear! *&^#@!) i buy C5 than we bomb them again.... btw my "sort tio" is only 12 volt hor not like singapore power type....:cool:

hornyboo
21-08-2003, 07:15 PM
aha! brudders!!
got a bit of success... got sms reply after i sms so many times without reply.... hey is anyone thinking of going over there????
happy cheonging!!!:cool:

evo666
22-08-2003, 02:57 AM
BTW do this place still got 'theme nite'? Kindly enlighten. Thank you.

Shounan
22-08-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by evo666
BTW do this place still got 'theme nite'? Kindly enlighten. Thank you.

Please read from 1st page till e last page and u will knw e ans... :o

hornyboo
22-08-2003, 01:43 PM
no more theme night....
check with chio mummy and she say they stopped... maybe because even with swim suits still same crowd i guess....

simontang72
22-08-2003, 02:17 PM
hornyboo ,

I think more like only the chio mummys girls are the only ones that wear bikini . So they scrap it , according to sources lah . But what do I know right compared to your source of info . I think your info comes directly from the horse's mouth .

Cheers

hornyboo
22-08-2003, 02:35 PM
ya bro... straight from my darling's mouth.... not horse!

Riquelme
22-08-2003, 11:55 PM
is that mummy irene former Mktv mummy83? quite tall...slender and slim....long straight hair......and a very chio seductive face??

and her favourite quote "guan zhui wo" (make me drunk)?

EJXX
23-08-2003, 05:49 AM
hi to all, speaking of royce ktv, anyone knows a girl Miko there? or carol as she is known at m3 last time.

Riquelme
23-08-2003, 11:09 AM
is miko a singaporean? small built got tattoo on her back and quite chio....look a bit like zhou hai mei?

hornyboo
23-08-2003, 12:04 PM
didnt hear of a miko.. but got elaine, got tatoo on back but lased off..... now that is one wild girl, i tell you..... scared the shit outta me... kekekkee....

Shounan
23-08-2003, 12:08 PM
didnt hear of a miko.. but got elaine, got tatoo on back but lased off..... now that is one wild girl, i tell you..... scared the shit outta me... kekekkee....

So can i said tat got a Elaine and Eileen lah? Coz the last time i went tere i nv heard of a gal called Elaine... I got Eileen last time... from wat the thread mentioned, Elaine is a playable gal than Eileen...

hornyboo
23-08-2003, 12:52 PM
yo bro... now got as she just came over with a couple of gals from boss.... heard it is same boss who owns this 2 joints.

EJXX
23-08-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Riquelme
is miko a singaporean? small built got tattoo on her back and quite chio....look a bit like zhou hai mei?

singaporean yes...... small built yes, but she always wear super high heels so look like she's tall and slender. Tattoo no, looks like fann wong, and that was what she's known as in M3 last time.

Just wondering any bros here knows where she's working now?

EJXX
23-08-2003, 01:34 PM
yo bro... now got as she just came over with a couple of gals from boss.... heard it is same boss who owns this 2 joints.

yah, i heard that too, myth of he owning a chain of ktv outlets. Last time at K2 even saw him there. The girls told me when they go into the boss's room must drink neat one, and their tips are never short of 2 $50 notes.

Gooduse28
24-08-2003, 04:43 PM
correct Mummy is formerly from M3 then she go over to M together with one papasan then she come back to royce she's very pretty but very difficult lah i tell u

DaBom
25-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by EJXX
yah, i heard that too, myth of he owning a chain of ktv outlets. Last time at K2 even saw him there. The girls told me when they go into the boss's room must drink neat one, and their tips are never short of 2 $50 notes.

the guys who owns Boss and Royce and maybe K2 is Billy.
not a myth.
nice guy actually, had a few drinks with us when i was @ Boss.
I think its a partnership between him and couple of guys, but i might be wrong.

wherewho
25-08-2003, 12:23 PM

oh yes she's tis thin and lean gal rite? scare the shit of moi "decent virgin type" fren on his bachelor nite man. tried to swing his dick out like " shang fan bao jian". face nt so pretyy but playful and wild.

hornyboo
25-08-2003, 03:34 PM
yo gooduse ...
thats what my other bros tell me too... but i luv a challenge... i come, i see, i conqueor.... i hope....hahahhahha... this is my next challenge.
and bro wherewho... yup the face in dark ok but in bright damm alot of white powder like opera sial... but she one hot chick i tell you...
happy cheonging all.;)

WhenSPH
25-08-2003, 09:46 PM
the Eileen is formerly from Empire rite?
got to know her when she was at
Triumpal Arch..... are you sure she can be dabao
she's a mother of 2 u noe!

Shounan
26-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by WhenSPH
the Eileen is formerly from Empire rite?
got to know her when she was at
Triumpal Arch..... are you sure she can be dabao
she's a mother of 2 u noe!

This Eileen nw in Royce is only 21 y.o lah.... we r talking abt diff person here nw...

hornyboo
26-08-2003, 10:01 AM
yup but its elaine she 21yrs old... showed me her ic... wild but tabao she say her price very high so i say to quote than she act blur! KNN! eileen is another gal.. think she malaysian..... elaine is sporean...

asnf
27-08-2003, 02:27 AM
anyone have any experiences with this gal yvonne? not really pretty and have a sore throat voice.......the last time i went, she was quite pissed with my friend.....apparently she cannot play one. but she seems quite popular. her number keep flashing across the board whole night. anyone can sheld some light? maybe its because my friend cannot handle her, think her number is 86......someting. last digit cannot remember liao.

hornyboo
27-08-2003, 09:25 AM
yo asnf!!
yvonne.....hmmmm.... she always bring in a long shawl with her?

simontang72
27-08-2003, 11:14 AM
Yo Hornyboo , in actual fact , that is not a shawl , it is a turban , she is actually a singh , that's why sore throat . Ha Ha , Her number is 862 . And got Blood sister 863 , super skinny macham extra featherlight weight Ivy , I think . She definetly not the playful type lah , If you wan playful must check with the Planning to be " Godfather " AKA Hornyboo .

Cheers

hornyboo
27-08-2003, 12:06 PM
asnf...
hope that answer yer question on yvonne.... simontang knows her VERY WELL....... hahahahhaha!!!!

asnf
27-08-2003, 06:33 PM
ya shawl.........i only her use it once before on irene's birthday. rest of the time is turban, jacket or paper card board.

so hornyboo is going to be the god-father of royce? hm......that i will ask my friends to keep their hands off irene. :) otherwise i scare u torture me by asking yvonne to sing. even though i never heard it before, but i can imagine......

so i guess simon always ask yvonne all time. are u her sugar daddy? :) wondering how old is she? anyway i love the cheesed off looks in her face when my friends try to play with her. damn shiok leh, no know why. sometimes i think i enjoy her performance more than the girl i am sitting with.........i guess i am just sick.......

simontang72
28-08-2003, 10:28 AM
Me Sugardaddy , no way lah , not enough sugar leh . Just that I enjoy firstly being out with the brothers for a cuppa drinks so the girls are secondary , I just dont fancy the idea of always changing a new face . Secondly if I want to do it , just go down to either GL 40 or 150 to solve it (no strings attached ) I think she is about 21 Malaysian years old . She actually quite sporting one . Just as long as you dont try and "octopus" her early on ,only do that after a few drinks because you can then hide under the influence of the drinks .

Cheers

craziemonkie
28-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by DaBom
the guys who owns Boss and Royce and maybe K2 is Billy.
not a myth.
nice guy actually, had a few drinks with us when i was @ Boss.
I think its a partnership between him and couple of guys, but i might be wrong.

you r not wrong it's true dat billy owns boss n royce! He runs it with sky n toy but the partnership was broken in early Aug. Iwas dere on Mon 25/08 with my bros n open 4bot cost me $997! Wat a nite a girl camy took off her skirt n strip down to her red cartoon g-string n dance on the sofa!!! Me got apple but whole nite juz french wif her!!! got a girl call cannie changelle me to drink neat till she go down ha ha ha...
was dere laz nite but not happening cos lisence was around so not much strip dance!!!

DaBom
28-08-2003, 03:13 PM
any new good gals to recommend?
how's apple and camy look and boob wise?
might be going down soon again as my bottle might be expiring soon and its almost full!

evo666
01-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by DaBom
any new good gals to recommend?
how's apple and camy look and boob wise?
might be going down soon again as my bottle might be expiring soon and its almost full!

Any mainland MMs in this joint or only singapore/malaysian?

evo666
01-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Any happy hour here?

_jaDeD_
02-09-2003, 07:12 AM
This Eileen nw in Royce is only 21 y.o lah.... we r talking abt diff person here nw...
Oii... you so lao-jiao there yet diam diam ah...
KNN... me, jintonic and spaceman nowadays damn free and when I'm free, I usually turn HORNY!
Quick, since lurpsexx also knows the ppl there, perhaps you 2 clowns can arrange a mission...
Must be quick ah otherwise work commitments and exams will render me unavailable for the last quarter of this year...

Shounan
02-09-2003, 12:22 PM
KNN... me, jintonic and spaceman nowadays damn free and when I'm free, I usually turn HORNY!
Quick, since lurpsexx also knows the ppl there, perhaps you 2 clowns can arrange a mission...
Must be quick ah otherwise work commitments and exams will render me unavailable for the last quarter of this year...

Ok Ok...can wait till my reborn day or not? coz last mth spend too cho leow... nw luning for Vit M day to arrive...

u 3 gays recently really damn eng... can see u all almost everyday go out... haha... :D

charlie6517
02-09-2003, 03:08 PM
So ani brudder can jio an outing to Royce?Can pm mi or sms me on 90296205.only available on Sunday night.thx

lurpsexx
02-09-2003, 11:20 PM
Must call you 3 cartoons : THE KEFOS MOUSEKETEERS.. !!

Everytime so free, dunno WTF you all doing nowadays.. no need to work ah??

The 3 mouses...comes in all shapes and sizes! :D

Dun diam diam say I know people here or there hor.. people might think I full time KTV OKT ok?!

Mission can onz... confirm this Fri... but dunno where onli.. if u wanna onz Royce, I call and book a room and mummy/gals. Shag also jio me. If you mouses ok, then i include you 3 into my list...

_jaDeD_
03-09-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Must call you 3 cartoons : THE KEFOS MOUSEKETEERS.. !!

Everytime so free, dunno WTF you all doing nowadays.. no need to work ah??

The 3 mouses...comes in all shapes and sizes! :D

Dun diam diam say I know people here or there hor.. people might think I full time KTV OKT ok?!

Mission can onz... confirm this Fri... but dunno where onli.. if u wanna onz Royce, I call and book a room and mummy/gals. Shag also jio me. If you mouses ok, then i include you 3 into my list...
What mouses? Plural for mouse is mice lah! Degree holder somemore...

Thot you say this Fri go JC but heard from jintonic that area sucks so no point lah...

BTW, this weekend, Spaceman jio BT again... You, Akuma and Shounan dare to take up the challenge?

GoGoGo
03-09-2003, 03:06 AM

Thot you say this Fri go JC but heard from jintonic that area sucks so no point lah...

BTW, this weekend, Spaceman jio BT again... You, Akuma and Shounan dare to take up the challenge?

Hi bros, can I joinn ya guys? mi newbie, dare not take up challenge but would really love to join ya guys for an experience. can PM me? ;)

_jaDeD_
03-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
Hi bros, can I joinn ya guys? mi newbie, dare not take up challenge but would really love to join ya guys for an experience. can PM me? ;)
You go HK come back become senile si boh?
But how? This fri you guys wanna cheong Royce anot?
Be serious... No jokers allowed

Shounan
03-09-2003, 04:41 PM

Hi Bro GoGoGo,

Pls intepret this _|_ before u really can call urself a newbie... hahahaha... Btw, the correct answer for this sign is 'stand' :D

So, nxt time u can tell write to ur MP a letter to tell him tat as a citizen of singapore, u will _|_(stand) up for singapore... see wat he said to u...kekeke...

Buay tahan li...

Shounan
03-09-2003, 04:43 PM

Lurp degree holder meh? left see rite see up see down see he also dont like a degree holder... more like a OKT in 1 of the hses...

Dnt tink this weekend want to go batam... need to settle smting since i got the EPL break... :D

GoGoGo
03-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Hi Bro GoGoGo,

Pls intepret this _|_ before u really can call urself a newbie... hahahaha... Btw, the correct answer for this sign is 'stand' :D

So, nxt time u can tell write to ur MP a letter to tell him tat as a citizen of singapore, u will _|_(stand) up for singapore... see wat he said to u...kekeke...

Buay tahan li...

knn... I know you now legendary character! Dun forget who is the LORD OF YOUR ASS!!! :D

GoGoGo
03-09-2003, 11:18 PM
Lurp degree holder meh? left see rite see up see down see he also dont like a degree holder... more like a OKT in 1 of the hses...

Dnt tink this weekend want to go batam... need to settle smting since i got the EPL break... :D

Whether degree holder or not i dun know... but confirm he is one damn energiser bunny! (who has won the deepest admiration from bro Beemer) :D

_jaDeD_
04-09-2003, 12:20 AM
Whether degree holder or not i dun know... but confirm he is one damn energiser bunny! (who has won the deepest admiration from bro Beemer) :D
Not forgetting mine too...
He's my hero ok?!
5 shots in 8 hours!!!
Try surpassing that!

GoGoGo
04-09-2003, 08:26 AM
He's my hero ok?!
5 shots in 8 hours!!!
Try surpassing that!

Hahaha... actually Beemer treats CO Lurpsexx as a god and prays to him.. kekeke... but for another reason.. :D

Shounan
04-09-2003, 09:10 AM
knn... I know you now legendary character! Dun forget who is the LORD OF YOUR ASS!!! :D

Speechles... u got me... u win leow... :p

Shounan
04-09-2003, 09:11 AM
He's my hero ok?!
5 shots in 8 hours!!!
Try surpassing that!

Limpei 5 shots in 8 days also got prob ah...he 5 shots in 8 hours? Really deserve our respect!!!

hornyboo
04-09-2003, 10:11 AM
wow! u guys took almost half the thread to arrange an outing..... kekekeke... as for me (sigh) gotta wait, one of my bro just became daddy so kena wait till he ready...( we must go together,its the rule.. same like when chicks go toilet, they go in a bunch....
simontang72..... me waiting and waiting and waiting..... kekeke.
;)

waypastprime
04-09-2003, 10:43 AM

I guess he got his degree from the university of sex and entertainment.... Hmmm... but then again he should be PhD instead.... :D

simontang72
04-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Bro Hornyboo ,

dont worry , just receive the green light from Roy of ( ROY Centre ofExcellence ) . We can go provided that we meet at 9.30 sharp , cause his visa only until 12.00 am , so probably arrange for maybe 2morrow , my hands and legs all getting bad bruises from the scratching and anticipation for the next group outing leh .

cheers ( I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO THE TAIWANESE CHIOBU LAST AFTERNOON )

lurpsexx
04-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Yeah lah, yeah lah! Say me lor, when i not ard....

Nabei, what degree holder what Phd what god? If limpei god, i make u all shemales like OT ones liao.... then let you all kena terok terok from the bangla hanging ard Lor 6-8 ... at least then they won't ka chio my meis meis outside Darlene....:cool:

Tomorrow you all meeting up for a mission or not? I onz Shag liao, look into the KEFOS thread for more info... see u all tmr??

WackoKing
05-09-2003, 06:27 AM

got .....he degree in sexiology......hahaha

hornyboo
05-09-2003, 10:52 AM
bro simontang72..
onzzz la... 9.30 tonight.......IRENE!!!! wo lai ler!!!

hee hee i be posting the taiwanese chick fr soon... see other thread...

simontang72
05-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Oiii Hornyboo ,

you made appt with Irene alreadi isit ? hold your horses leh , maybe change spot becos COE must be back by 1.00am , or else car turn into pumpkin lah .

cheers
slimer

GoGoGo
05-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Yeah lah, yeah lah! Say me lor, when i not ard....

Nabei, what degree holder what Phd what god? If limpei god, i make u all shemales like OT ones liao.... then let you all kena terok terok from the bangla hanging ard Lor 6-8 ... at least then they won't ka chio my meis meis outside Darlene....:cool:

Tomorrow you all meeting up for a mission or not? I onz Shag liao, look into the KEFOS thread for more info... see u all tmr??

Eh bro, you always like that... onz everyone then change plans here and there! Your plan dun noe already confirmed and changed how many times liao lah! :confused:

_jaDeD_
06-09-2003, 04:48 AM
Eh bro, you always like that... onz everyone then change plans here and there! Your plan dun noe already confirmed and changed how many times liao lah! :confused:
Yah lor...
Anyway, GoGoGo, you missed some great stuff by not joining us at Royce last night...
Nvm, we shall go there again next week for YOUR SAKE...
Swee boh?

Shounan
06-09-2003, 04:55 AM
Yah lor...
Anyway, GoGoGo, you missed some great stuff by not joining us at Royce last night...
Swee boh?

Dont want lah...make it 2 weeks later... after my reborn day... :p

craziemonkie
06-09-2003, 05:06 AM
me was there on thurs nite, opened 3 bot plus 1 free almost $3 short of 1K!!! Its the second time I am dere, the other X oso opened 3 bot + 1 free!!! I got Apple n Lynn to sit with me!!! My bros got afew girls, like kenny, Ivy, MeiMei, Korea, and a few more!!! E asst mummy mitchelle damp yeow man i finger fucked her until she come all over the sofa.......hahahahaha!!! n lynn was dam daring strip all n dance on my lap phew almost cum in my pants!!! any bros wans to join me dere can call me [email protected] will be going dere soon cos stil got 1 bot left!!!

hornyboo
06-09-2003, 10:40 AM
yo brudders!!!!!!
was there last night... so you bros bought 3 bottles and make my darling vomit the next day...hee hee...
bro crazie monkie.. i also kena sit with lynn... than suddenly she strip butt naked and lap dance... knn.... but quite happ sial!
just wondering whether any bros was in room 22 last night ( friday) cause they look like samsters...

simontang72
06-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Please lah , Hornyboo

If not for the 2 goal lead , given the open chance I believe you sure try to score one lah after the way she try skinny dipping in your flesh pool . Ha Ha Ha . And next time please try to grap or foodle without the sweater please , you could be actually covering yourself with previous nights PUKES :rolleyes:

jintonic
06-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Hi hornyboo.......u are rite..me and some other samsters were there last nite...quite happening but the gals butterfly for quite long..were chiong there very soon again:D

hornyboo
06-09-2003, 03:05 PM
yo jintonic bro....
hahahha.. we were actually neighbours last night, alot of banging on the walls from your side....... last night was crowded even my room also no gals sometimes...:(

and bro simontang72... bo pien... must behave if not all my effort wasted.... luckily got irene's shawl to twart horny evil vixen ... hee hee.

but the fragrance from her shawl damm steam sial....
;)

simontang72
06-09-2003, 03:57 PM
Shawl steam huh , watch out afterwards kenna addicted then you know . Enjoy yourself on Monday on your expedition , but after all the encounter , I think she is one of the exceptions , dumb but boobs not big lah . :D
Cheers
Slimer

_jaDeD_
06-09-2003, 08:04 PM
yo jintonic bro....
hahahha.. we were actually neighbours last night, alot of banging on the walls from your side....... last night was crowded even my room also no gals sometimes...:(

and bro simontang72... bo pien... must behave if not all my effort wasted.... luckily got irene's shawl to twart horny evil vixen ... hee hee.

but the fragrance from her shawl damm steam sial....
;)
so you all are the group of handsome guys ah?
next time we can go there together...

GoGoGo
06-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Yah lor...
Swee boh?

Swee lah, who call ya ask me to stay home and slp when I was about to join ya at Royce? So I ended up at dbase again lo....

_jaDeD_
07-09-2003, 03:25 AM
Swee lah, who call ya ask me to stay home and slp when I was about to join ya at Royce? So I ended up at dbase again lo....
Aiya... this I can explain.
First of all, the room was already damn packed.
Secondly, most of the ppl in the room are Akuma's friends so it wouldn't be nice if we jio-ed more ppl down and make it our own affair.

hornyboo
07-09-2003, 10:30 AM
yo bro jaded,
but of course... lets meet up over at royce... do u guys cheong on week days ? maybe better not so crowded so the chicks dont butterfly here and there... and btw we not handsome la..( what did u drink that night?) or did lynn tits poke yer eyes causing blurred vision..;)

hornyboo
07-09-2003, 11:56 AM
bro simontang72,
monday is not an outing or date with nancy(hahhahaha), you are invole in this... i cannot handle alone cause my manadrin sucks big time... and also i very shy leh in day time... if nite time than my fangs will grow... :)

scully we help her thru this , than can 3some her.... hahahha...(we wish)

GoGoGo
07-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Aiya... this I can explain.
First of all, the room was already damn packed.
Secondly, most of the ppl in the room are Akuma's friends so it wouldn't be nice if we jio-ed more ppl down and make it our own affair.

Hahaha, nvmz lah... next time, anyway... my gal at Dbase also nt bad lah, too bad on student visa... wait diao left 3yrs, right 3 yrs... kekeke.... ;)

_jaDeD_
08-09-2003, 07:26 AM
Hahaha, nvmz lah... next time, anyway... my gal at Dbase also nt bad lah, too bad on student visa... wait diao left 3yrs, right 3 yrs... kekeke.... ;)
At least make sure she stays in ZH also, or else you'd have to shuttle between ZH and god-knows-where in the future...

simontang72
08-09-2003, 09:24 AM
Oiii Hornyboo ,

kanna what you shy or cannot speak chinese , so you think i am translator huh , anyway for your info me get D7 for chinese O level , C 6 A level , (but til today dont know how) . Whenever got chinese class , teacher always look at me and shake head , call me the stability of the class , cause me is the anchor make sure everyone else is above me . Any way I think this is a excellento chance to show off the man in shining armour act lah , I will give you the steps , you action macap very steady and just follow the steps . cantact you later to pass you the check list , will try to give you in Han Yu Pin Yin Ver 1.0 Ha Ha Ha

Cheers
Slimer

hamlinlau
08-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Would like to give Royce a try after hearing all the excitement... can any bro help recommend a mamasan contact pls?

thanks

_jaDeD_
09-09-2003, 03:19 AM
Ban Ban Ban...
Yesterday went there and it really sux...

Shounan
09-09-2003, 10:50 AM
Ban Ban Ban...
Yesterday went there and it really sux...

Nabei... beware... dont go there from 10 all the way to they close...the gals there drink like fish... yday we stay for abt 2 hours already see our bottle dry up leow... :eek:

simontang72
09-09-2003, 11:08 AM
Yo Shounan ,

Dont know about you and your kakis , but i guess you guys order brandy , thats why the drinks dissapear so fast . From me and hornyboos research till date , I think the best drink to order in Spore is whisky , cause the girls here cannot take the smell of whisky , ( roach smell ) . But if you in Thaland, whisky die lah . Thais enjoy their whisky . So maybe you should alter you drinks , or even order beer . It may not look presentable but WTF . We dont order drinks for the girls to guzzle leh , it is for our own pleasure .

Cheers
Slimer

We Party for us and our brothers pleasure :)

cheongkid
09-09-2003, 12:15 PM
WELL SAID!!! :)

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by simontang72
Yo Shounan ,

Dont know about you and your kakis , but i guess you guys order brandy , thats why the drinks dissapear so fast . From me and hornyboos research till date , I think the best drink to order in Spore is whisky , cause the girls here cannot take the smell of whisky , ( roach smell ) . But if you in Thaland, whisky die lah . Thais enjoy their whisky . So maybe you should alter you drinks , or even order beer . It may not look presentable but WTF . We dont order drinks for the girls to guzzle leh , it is for our own pleasure .

Cheers
Slimer

thai not enjoy lah but its cheaper esp for local whisky
imagine u drink 3-4 corona there can open 1 bottle liao
anyway miss BKK although juz back less than a mth onli

Shounan
09-09-2003, 12:31 PM
Yo Shounan ,

Cheers
Slimer

Yup true...We pay for the bottle for our own enjoyment, not for those gals to gulp it down...

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Yup true...We pay for the bottle for our own enjoyment, not for those gals to gulp it down...

next time jio them drink neat
dun tink many girl can tahan

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 02:38 PM
yo bro jaded and shounan,
what simontang say is true... order whiskey , NEVER order brandy... chicks drink brandy cause tomorrow no hang over, whiskey and tomorrow they like half fucked chicken... this is an actual research.. try it and u know... and bro jaded... which mummy attended to you if i not wrong mummy irene was off that night...
bro halim lau, try mummy irene's gals, tell her u wan playful type , she got a couple can auto strip...auto lap dance.... auto a few thing too...
bro vaxvm... even with brandy neat , the gals also can tahan.... WHISKEY is the answer... we open 1 chivas from 9.30 pm to 2.30 am still got half balance.... can keep for next outing....

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 02:46 PM
bro simontang72,
my chinese o level got A..... absent..kekekee.. anyway yer chinese teacher quite power .... in class,can shake head..... not scare CNB ah.... hahahahha...

but anyway... whatever it is .. see you on thursday nite... maybe can get discount on bottle liao after our "steady pun pipi " gentlemen concern act .

cheongkid
09-09-2003, 02:48 PM
True true, brandy will not give you a hangover while whiskey will give you a terrible headache the next day. Hmm...auto gear cars...easier to drive...

Shounan
09-09-2003, 02:50 PM
what simontang say is true... order whiskey , NEVER order brandy... chicks drink brandy cause tomorrow no hang over, whiskey and tomorrow they like half fucked chicken... this is an actual research.. try it and u know... and bro jaded... which mummy attended to you if i not wrong mummy irene was off that night...
bro halim lau, try mummy irene's gals, tell her u wan playful type , she got a couple can auto strip...auto lap dance.... auto a few thing too...
bro vaxvm... even with brandy neat , the gals also can tahan.... WHISKEY is the answer... we open 1 chivas from 9.30 pm to 2.30 am still got half balance.... can keep for next outing....

U r wrong, bro... Irene was working last nite... i was praising her beauty last nite... not lying...she is even prettier than the gals there... very terrible feeling, 1 fucking chiobu sits next to u n yet u cant touch her... anyway, i better stop b4 hornyboo gets jealous...

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 02:58 PM
bro shounan,
plse la bro... irene's appliciation form still open la...i just got this thing for mummys... kekeke... anyway you should ask to change girl ma... what the gal name?and what did u ordered for drinks? did it last for the whole night? you so lau chiow in this ktv thingy, you should know what to do ma!

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 03:00 PM
U r wrong, bro... Irene was working last nite... i was praising her beauty last nite... not lying...she is even prettier than the gals there... very terrible feeling, 1 fucking chiobu sits next to u n yet u cant touch her... anyway, i better stop b4 hornyboo gets jealous...

true, true... I will take Irene anytime! :D

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 03:05 PM
ok bro gogogo...may the best man win!!!! hahahhaha...( lucky i got head start):p

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 03:08 PM

Yo bros,

frankly, the "auto-play" and "auto-strip" gals that Irene brought in really CMI, man! So what if they can play or strip? I will pay them to put on their clothes! Torture to see them strip! Rather pay and ask them face the wall or sit beside the door...

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 03:11 PM
ok bro gogogo...may the best man win!!!! hahahhaha...( lucky i got head start):p

Joking lah! Where got as powderful as you and Shounan...? Mi know my own limits, "reject, reject"... I mean auto reject myself... kekeke.... :D

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 03:13 PM
bro gogogo,
they so so only la... if they really can make it face... they dont have to do all this to attract attention ma.... unless you can recommend me an auto strip chick with "wow!" face.... i sure go and recce

Shounan
09-09-2003, 03:20 PM
bro shounan,
plse la bro... irene's appliciation form still open la...i just got this thing for mummys... kekeke... anyway you should ask to change girl ma... what the gal name?and what did u ordered for drinks? did it last for the whole night? you so lau chiow in this ktv thingy, you should know what to do ma!

Irene is different from other mummies from other KTVs, usually those mummies would touch u, hug u and let u play a bit wif them. But Irene dont do that. She is so elegant compared to the those mummies i knw. Other mummy touch me i dont like, but hw i wished she would come and touch me... and she got that special air about her tat makes u dont dare to rubba her coz u r scared tat she would get annoyed... hmmm... wat a special mummy we have here...

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 03:27 PM
bro gogogo,
they so so only la... if they really can make it face... they dont have to do all this to attract attention ma.... unless you can recommend me an auto strip chick with "wow!" face.... i sure go and recce

Haha, ya lah.. but they not considered so so leh... the two that Irene brought for me really CMI, CMI! Btw, average face + average body ok, lousy face + average body still acceptable... but not lousy face + lousy body!

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Irene is different from other mummies from other KTVs, usually those mummies would touch u, hug u and let u play a bit wif them. But Irene dont do that. She is so elegant compared to the those mummies i knw. Other mummy touch me i dont like, but hw i wished she would come and touch me... and she got that special air about her tat makes u dont dare to rubba her coz u r scared tat she would get annoyed... hmmm... wat a special mummy we have here...

Wah, Irene so power? can make our Shounan scared to raba her?! :D

waypastprime
09-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Wah, Irene so power? can make our Shounan scared to raba her?! :D

I guess our bro Shounan is actually trying to potray a gentleman look in front of her lah.... in order to get into her good books.... :D

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 03:49 PM
bro gogogo,
whats their name? i wanna know... thanks

_jaDeD_
09-09-2003, 05:03 PM
bro gogogo,
I think GoGoGo already forgot their names, ditto for me.
The only name I can remember is Jay, coz she looks like someone we all know from dbase. Griff esp will find her refreshing considering how close he once was to that gal...

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 05:44 PM
yo bro jaded...i remember u told gogogo that he miss the happening last week than now u say ban ban ban! me blur liao.... last night really bad trip ah? wanna tell me about it.. also i don recall a gal named jay over there...

Shounan
09-09-2003, 05:47 PM
I guess our bro Shounan is actually trying to potray a gentleman look in front of her lah.... in order to get into her good books.... :D

I would still prefer the ex-asst mummy, Apple, great figure, fleshy ass, damn sweet and chio...arrrgghhh... i can only called her SYT as description...so u guys knw hw powerful she is compared to Irene? Irene portray a mature lady look loh... if she is working as gal, sure ganna sayang jialat jialat wan.... :D

Btw, my gal is Elai## last nite... damn jialat... side view look like Vicky Zhao...but her voice need some tuning... she cant hold a candle to Eileen, ex-gal working in Royce... at least she got better figures, nice to play boobs... althru got attitude smtimes...

jintonic
09-09-2003, 05:48 PM
yo bro jaded...i remember u told gogogo that he miss the happening last week than now u say ban ban ban! me blur liao.... last night really bad trip ah? wanna tell me about it.. also i don recall a gal named jay over there...
haizzzzzzz...last nite damn not happening...wasted $$ going down ...maybe monday blues lah..all the gals dun feels likes working..:D

Shounan
09-09-2003, 05:50 PM

Diff day go diff experiences, last week they went they telling me hw happening it is... yday i went down wif them and saw for myself hw boring it is... funny leh... is it becos of the diff betw mon n fri??? :confused:

Jay quite tall wan, a couple of gals went over to Royce from Boss, Jay is 1 of them.

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 05:52 PM
bro shounan...oic u got elai##, the one always got either a shawl or towel or turban or cardboard over her shoulders... ya man her voice macam damm rough...
bro jintonic... okie now we know monday,don go...chicks there kena blue monday and friday , sibay busy... too many butterfly... point noted.... but me going this thursday.... should be alright...

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 05:55 PM
ask for lynn or eileen(from boss last time)...all auto strip chicks......i know cause i kena these 2(hmmmm maybe test from irene to see if i will press them than if i do all my chances with irene gone!) so bobien lan lan just act blur

Shounan
09-09-2003, 05:57 PM
bro shounan...oic u got elai##, the one always got either a shawl or towel or turban or cardboard over her shoulders... ya man her voice macam damm rough...
bro jintonic... okie now we know monday,don go...chicks there kena blue monday and friday , sibay busy... too many butterfly... point noted.... but me going this thursday.... should be alright...

Yday she was wearing white shirt and pants...no shawl, no towel... so attractive until when she sits wif me, i thought i got myself a gem, in e end i got myself unhappiness... :mad:

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 06:03 PM
hi shounan,
sigh... we had this feeling before, so i know how u feel but than normally always got 2 gals ma.... this elai## is not the playful type... she like the gf feeling... bro simontang72 knows all about her...(hor bro simontang72, kekeke,)

Shounan
09-09-2003, 06:10 PM
hi shounan,
sigh... we had this feeling before, so i know how u feel but than normally always got 2 gals ma.... this elai## is not the playful type... she like the gf feeling... bro simontang72 knows all about her...(hor bro simontang72, kekeke,)

I tink everyone had this feeling before, mostly the case is like this, when mummy or asst mummy assigned a damn chio gal or e gal wear damn attractive or exposing, we must be tinking:" tnite must be very happening leow!" in e end, either turn up this gal got attitude, cannot touch here touch there or sit there like a dead fish...

there goes our hard earned $ and time for the nite... :o

hornyboo
09-09-2003, 06:14 PM
agreed! thats why i say the chio bus sure think they damm jambu so just sit and drink.. if wan playful type than have to be the abit CMI type..... face cmi but body alright type... than when they lap dance you , just focus on the titties staring at yer face,look down and u see her pussy hair and all but DONT look up !simple!

Shounan
09-09-2003, 06:26 PM
agreed! thats why i say the chio bus sure think they damm jambu so just sit and drink.. if wan playful type than have to be the abit CMI type..... face cmi but body alright type... than when they lap dance you , just focus on the titties staring at yer face,look down and u see her pussy hair and all but DONT look up !simple!

Smtimes we go KTVs play play also play till sian, those gals only knw hw to sit on ur lap and grind ur 'bro' wifout making him 'vomit' also sian... then end up only licking nipples, french and digging (not always available)...

Tink digging, frenching, licking of nipples + a HJ or BJ would be the nice KTV play for me... :D

Hei hei hei...nice no... 888 posts... :cool:

simontang72
09-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Oiiiii Hornyboo ,

Got shawl wan is Ela** lah , is COE's lah , not Yvonne Lah . You "Pah Zhiao" on your memory or you had too much weed ???
Anyway I think this elaine is the one who look like student one lah .

Yoh bro ther Shounan,

I think you have kenna the forbidden fruit effect , the more Irene try to hide , the more you all wan to see and touch right ? KeKeKe . Dont lah , according to much scrutinization and down right under shawl tactics , Hornyboo has made contact with one side of Road hump Irene . Ha Ha Ha Ha ROTF ..........

(For more info refer to Hornyboo)

Cheers
Slimer still Rolling on the floor

simontang72
09-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Bro Shounan ,

The only place to enjoy a truly good night out including the following is to start out firstly dinner , drinking and singing then suana or jacuzzi and singing & drinking again , followed by Massage then finally FJ . Location is KL . Cannot remember the name of the Karaoke joint but it is beside "The SPA" in the same building as Warp Disco called Life Centre . Both the Spa and the Karaoke joint is owned by the same owner , thus the compatability . Really miss my KL days . ( sigh ):o

Cheers
Slimer

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 07:56 PM
bro gogogo,

paiseh, paiseh... didn't even bother to listen when they introducing themselves... kekeke...:D

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 08:02 PM

Hahaha... must be Jaded trying to siao kian me again... mmm...

GoGoGo
09-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Bro Shounan ,

The only place to enjoy a truly good night out including the following is to start out firstly dinner , drinking and singing then suana or jacuzzi and singing & drinking again , followed by Massage then finally FJ . Location is KL . Cannot remember the name of the Karaoke joint but it is beside "The SPA" in the same building as Warp Disco called Life Centre . Both the Spa and the Karaoke joint is owned by the same owner , thus the compatability . Really miss my KL days . ( sigh ):o

Cheers
Slimer

yah lo, yah lo... the grass is always greener on the other side...

_jaDeD_
10-09-2003, 05:04 PM
Hahaha... must be Jaded trying to siao kian me again... mmm...
KNN...
When KXM? When TAM? This sat confirm dbase?

hornyboo
10-09-2003, 05:28 PM
bro simontang72... ssshhhhhhh....... thats was classified news....wait she find out than bo liao.... hmmmm..... hug:check! peck:check! kiss:check! french:check!squeeze:check!so for tomorrow night, whats my mission?:cool:

Shounan
10-09-2003, 05:40 PM
KNN...
When KXM? When TAM? This sat confirm dbase?

Ban Angel? Angel already toh (closed) leow...u want to ban also no way leow...

GoGoGo
10-09-2003, 11:28 PM
Ban Angel? Angel already toh (closed) leow...u want to ban also no way leow...

dun like that lah... suan him so openly, PM him mah... wait he suddenly appear like ninja again... anyway his ban list also for the benefit of other bros...

Beemer
10-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Guys, long time never post already, therefore will like to post something interesting...
Recently found that my sex libido had deteriorate, therefore found that going to KTV just to rabba-rabba not very "gian"!! Not get me wrong, I am not intested in any Assess!! Haiz...

Just post for the sake of posting, and just to tell you guys that I am alive and kicking!! :D Sounds familiar??

GoGoGo
11-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Beemer
Guys, long time never post already, therefore will like to post something interesting...
Recently found that my sex libido had deteriorate, therefore found that going to KTV just to rabba-rabba not very "gian"!! Not get me wrong, I am not intested in any Assess!! Haiz...

Just post for the sake of posting, and just to tell you guys that I am alive and kicking!! :D Sounds familiar??

hahaha, sounds familiar... but you go and post kefos thread lah... btw, think you need to change ur nick liao...

_jaDeD_
11-09-2003, 05:59 AM
hahaha, sounds familiar... but you go and post kefos thread lah... btw, think you need to change ur nick liao...
Oii..tmr want to go to C#####n again?

waypastprime
11-09-2003, 09:08 AM

Bro jaded, how come TBR and K2 fall under ur banned list huh?? :confused:

GoGoGo
11-09-2003, 12:36 PM

Ok lah... onz you ah! ;)

GoGoGo
11-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Bro jaded, how come TBR and K2 fall under ur banned list huh?? :confused:

I also would like to know... though most of you know why tbr on my ban list... kkekeke... :D

waypastprime
11-09-2003, 01:35 PM
I also would like to know... though most of you know why tbr on my ban list... kkekeke... :D

Coz VC is not your favourite mah.... right??? :o

vaxvms
11-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Beemer

ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!

GoGoGo
11-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Coz VC is not your favourite mah.... right??? :o

I am ok with VCs... just that not those from tbr...

lurpsexx
11-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Eh! GGG,

You onz KL this weekend with me or not?

yah lo, yah lo... the grass is always greener on the other side...

_jaDeD_
12-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Eh! GGG,

He not free lah..
Tmr I still muz accompany him down to SIR to do some stuff for his dear H***n..

GoGoGo
13-09-2003, 11:57 AM
Eh! GGG,

Wah lau, call me lah... you know I seldom online nowadays... now how to go? btw I reach, you already bk in SG..

GoGoGo
13-09-2003, 11:59 AM
He not free lah..
Tmr I still muz accompany him down to SIR to do some stuff for his dear H***n..

Eh, you very jialat lah... must you tell the whole world everything?!!