PDA

View Full Version : Saphire Spa at Bencoolen Hotel

handjob
05-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Went there lunch today. Bec saw advert on NP very interesting. Opt for the $68 course. Ask for a young girl. Waited at the TV room for a while then a man brought along a girl. Looks ok, but thot alittle plump.
Went into a room. really small. just enough space for one single mattress. her dressing abit boring. T-shirt and then she put a towel around her waist. Uh-hm, this girl how come act so professional? i mean, where got HC girl so on with massage until must wrap towel around waist. anyway, I proceed to lie down. massage ok. we chatted and she tell me she is the girl on the NP ad! My first thot is ??? i thot the advert girl quite thin one. So after about 45 min, she ask me want to do ping pong for $50? I figure it must be handjob. But I ask wat ping pong? she say, massage your balls Jua gen if need be can let me come. Ok Lah, heard so much about this Jua Gen, lets try it.

She start massage. then she say she worked only for 2 weeks , before is a recept in this spa. She don't do other specials. I am getting alittle worried now. 2 week? and she is messing around and plucking my balls vein. Then I began to feel aliitle painful and uncomfortable below. Very worried she will spoil my little brother. I ask her to stop. she also alittle pai sei and ask me if i want to try another more experience one. I say ok. ...maybe her si fu is better.

waited for a while sifu came in. a thai girl about early 30s. she say she got 10 years experience. this give me some comfort. she begin and i still feel a little painful and uncomfortable. my dick get very weak and small. She then begin to shake. fastyer and faster. tryinmg to let me out. I still cannot out. U tell me how to after my balls had been pluck and squeesed by 2 fake Jua gen master.

Now is 1130pm as I am typing this message I am still feeling abot painful down there.

rexsee88
05-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by handjob
Went there lunch today. Bec saw advert on NP very interesting. Opt for the $68 course. Ask for a young girl. Waited at the TV room for a while then a man brought along a girl. Looks ok, but thot alittle plump.
Went into a room. really small. just enough space for one single mattress. her dressing abit boring. T-shirt and then she put a towel around her waist. Uh-hm, this girl how come act so professional? i mean, where got HC girl so on with massage until must wrap towel around waist. anyway, I proceed to lie down. massage ok. we chatted and she tell me she is the girl on the NP ad! My first thot is ??? i thot the advert girl quite thin one. So after about 45 min, she ask me want to do ping pong for $50? I figure it must be handjob. But I ask wat ping pong? she say, massage your balls Jua gen if need be can let me come. Ok Lah, heard so much about this Jua Gen, lets try it.

She start massage. then she say she worked only for 2 weeks , before is a recept in this spa. She don't do other specials. I am getting alittle worried now. 2 week? and she is messing around and plucking my balls vein. Then I began to feel aliitle painful and uncomfortable below. Very worried she will spoil my little brother. I ask her to stop. she also alittle pai sei and ask me if i want to try another more experience one. I say ok. ...maybe her si fu is better.

waited for a while sifu came in. a thai girl about early 30s. she say she got 10 years experience. this give me some comfort. she begin and i still feel a little painful and uncomfortable. my dick get very weak and small. She then begin to shake. fastyer and faster. tryinmg to let me out. I still cannot out. U tell me how to after my balls had been pluck and squeesed by 2 fake Jua gen master.

Now is 1130pm as I am typing this message I am still feeling abot painful down there.

Thanks Bro Handjob for the detail FR, I'm not sure between the Saphire and Waiaaaa Spa Resort joints are they under the same management, anyway, I've the exact same evncounter in Waiaaaa SPA, I've pain over most parts of my body, but not so much at beloe, luckily, the Thai lady at mid 30 was gentle enough in Jua Gen for me, but do not come when time was up.

overall, a solid painful massage, not much strength and urge remaining for me to cum, probably the lower part cannot excite anymore after the massage.

handjob
06-08-2003, 12:11 AM
When I leave the room, I saw many pretty CFM looking gals. going to the dressing room next to the men locker room. I think they are thai gals. They give me this look, "next time look for me ok!". So bros don't rule out Saphire. btw, it is under the same mgmt as waiaaa in Queenstown. The massage lady told me so.

hornyboo
07-08-2003, 05:19 PM
yo bro...
so whats the damage????

Nebula
07-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Wah sai Bro handjob, you can take your crown jewels to be used for test drive ah ... you steady man ...

NOKIA6100
08-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by handjob

actually they are master of chilli pounder in Thailand
Chng Hiam Chio!

bestbest
10-08-2003, 03:25 PM
There are basically no facilties there except for a small suana hut good enough for only one person. The open air jucuzi is just a small dip pool with some bubble jets. So if you are looking for the likes of hot spa, gold fingers, health spa...you will be disappointed. But then there are two young PRC ladies who may be worth mentioning...Jean and Connie. Pleasant looking and ok in their massage....jg at $50. Especially Jean..34C..not bad in look.....

But

Chenyuan
24-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Brother,

Why "But" and stopped there ?
I have tried Jean before and she demanded 80 to 100 for a JuanGen !

enrique8
24-08-2003, 06:06 PM
so bro, do u think it is $$ well spent?
dun count the special lah , jus for the massage

bestbest
25-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Chenyuan
Brother,

Why "But" and stopped there ?
I have tried Jean before and she demanded 80 to 100 for a JuanGen !

Agree and thats the problem with the more popular gals who would demand this and that...$50 can touch outside only, want to touch inside, pay $80 or more. Anyway, she failed to persuade me to pay her $80 for the job. But the good part about her is that she did not tell me off or give me a black face when I rejected her.

Incidentally, her face is shown in the Sapphaire ad in today's TNP.