PDA

View Full Version : anti casanova

2-Nights-In-Bkk
05-08-2003, 04:20 PM
time n time again,a few bros here trying to promote gals which turn out to be the another way round.......WFT !

as far as i'm concerned,this place is blacklisted.

i urged all bros here to think twice b4 visting this place upon some reccomendations by some pple in this forum.

peterpan123
05-08-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Kiu-Sai
time n time again,a few bros here trying to promote gals which turn out to be the another way round.......WFT !

i urged all bros here to think twice b4 visting this place upon some reccomendations by some pple in this forum.

you are fxxking right! kena bluff a few times there after seeing the recommendations.
while i was there yesterday waiting for sugar for 1 hr, all the girls i see walking around all cannot make it!
either they are over 35 or face kena sai!
then saw this Rita, wahliao eh, altho she got big boobs, her face cannot make it, also very 'lian' even though she is indian, tried her & was regretted.

Pls do not believe any recommendations on this place, altho the faciltiies are quite good, but the girls cant make it leh....

NOKIA6100
05-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by peterpan123
you are fxxking right! kena bluff a few times there after seeing the recommendations.
while i was there yesterday waiting for sugar for 1 hr, all the girls i see walking around all cannot make it!
then saw this Rita, wahliao eh, altho she got big boobs, her face cannot make it, also very 'lian' even though she is indian, tried her & was regretted.

Pls do not believe any recommendations on this place, altho the faciltiies are quite good, but the girls cant make it leh....
tis rita face so so only la, dun expect indian movie type.

hearthrob
05-08-2003, 10:15 PM

Which gal are bad? Please share more details.

samson
06-08-2003, 01:31 AM

U must be very young & new to HC, Sugar is young among HC girl,Usually HC girl who can do good massage are above 30.

samson
06-08-2003, 01:38 AM

Wah brother Kiu-Sai,

U open one new thread to tekan me har , don't like that la !

factor-x
06-08-2003, 08:45 AM

Ought to learn after being bluffed once mah, what took ya "a few times"?

Don't give too many chances. heehee. No good, next!

:D

newbbie2003
06-08-2003, 05:26 PM
fully agree! though the place is new and the facilities are fine, generally the gals are the cannot-make-it type. always see a few of them in the open area outside the shopping mall smoking and chating. some really look horrible. ever tried once but can't remember her name (actually dun want to remember her name), should be at her late 30s or more, she's petite and with tiny breast, the skin of her thigh feels like sand paper. so visiting there is highly not recommended.

Darknites
06-08-2003, 05:35 PM
I have been there once also, liked the place but will not step into it again... reason is clear.. the gals CMI.

Most of the bros here go to HC for reasons other than facilities and massage... in Casanova, you only have new facilities, but no good gal. If wanna talk abt massage, there are so many good Thai massage palors ard GL (so close by).

Dun bother asking which is the gal i tried (cos I did not bother to ask her), I am trying hard to forget the whole experience.

Bros, be warn again and again. There are bros here with direct interest in the HC that keeps defending the HC.. it should be clear by now who they are. Pls take their recommendations with a heavy pinch of SALT.

No flames intended, purely my personal exp.

Cheers,
Shadow

HeadOn
06-08-2003, 06:16 PM
from wat i see here, most gals operating in HC or those Tui Nah shops are above 30s..hence, they might suit guys of a certain age or guys who fancy older gals...

xocturnal
06-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
I have been there once also, liked the place but will not step into it again... reason is clear.. the gals CMI.

Most of the bros here go to HC for reasons other than facilities and massage... in Casanova, you only have new facilities, but no good gal. If wanna talk abt massage, there are so many good Thai massage palors ard GL (so close by).

Dun bother asking which is the gal i tried (cos I did not bother to ask her), I am trying hard to forget the whole experience.

Bros, be warn again and again. There are bros here with direct interest in the HC that keeps defending the HC.. it should be clear by now who they are. Pls take their recommendations with a heavy pinch of SALT.

No flames intended, purely my personal exp.

Cheers

Shadow

I definitely agree with u dat the gals at this place is really hopeless. How I know? I went there about 6 times already hoping to get lucky, as well as trying the recommendations. Take for instance, Jess. Her jua ken is at best average. Even Cindy (EX Novena) is better. Some clowns here mentioned Michelle and Crystal (ex-IP) Walao, @ IP also cannot pass, unlike Grace, Lancer or Autumn. Pretty tall and young?? urghhhhhhhhh. Another recommend Sandra...so wat if she look nicer, her service sucks big time. Lucky never pay for membership, or else kena sai. Which aunties like them, might as well go to Hougang DS which is cheaper.

For those who likes good facilities, this is one that you will like. But forget about the girls...unless you have fetish for mature women. Sorie if I offend anyone, this is purely from my personal experience at Casanova.

XOC

PS: FOR ALL LANCER (EX-IP) FANS, SHE IS NOW @ LEGEND HC

pallmall
06-08-2003, 06:54 PM
i think its true that some pple here may be defending this HC as they may be getting discounts from them or must be the pple employed by the HC.

anyway, i'm new here and i would like to contribute in a regular basis so that we samsters can share each other experience, i mean true experience.

me started off as a samster by posting a FR on waiaaaa... so brudders, those interested may take a look...

thanks to those that contribute truely....

NOKIA6100
06-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal
I definitely agree with u dat the gals at this place is really hopeless. How I know? I went there about 6 times already hoping to get lucky, as well as trying the recommendations. Take PS: FOR ALL LANCER (EX-IP) FANS, SHE IS NOW @ LEGEND.
agree Lancer, is beauty

IncredibleHulk
06-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by samson
U must be very young & new to HC, Sugar is young among HC girl,Usually HC girl who can do good massage are above 30.

Hi Bro Samson,

Looking through all this thread, your recommendations seems far from what you had projected.

No wonder most Bros feel you are doing advertisement for this HC.

Hulk

samson
06-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Hi brother xocturnal,

U went there about 6 times already,If the girls are so ugly,why do U visit 6 times. W don't U lef others brother try it & then give their comments.
:cool:

xocturnal
06-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Hi brother xocturnal,

U went there about 6 times already,If the girls are so ugly,why do U visit 6 times. W don't U lef others brother try it & then give their comments.
:cool:

Many has tried and given their comments already. Why 6 times? Because I tot maybe can get a good one as recommended. On hindsight, should have notice the alarm raised by some brothers here. Hope others here do not make the same mistake that I did.

DIYS
07-08-2003, 03:19 PM
Many has tried and given their comments already. Why 6 times? Because I tot maybe can get a good one as recommended. On hindsight, should have notice the alarm raised by some brothers here. Hope others here do not make the same mistake that I did.

Bro Xocturnal,

I share the same experience with you. I read the thread on Casanova a few days ago and when down on 05//08/03. I was very very disappointed and infact a little angry.( for being play-out by our so call "bro" here). I shall be more careful in futher and make sure that our "bro" making FR are really our bros.

No need for me to field report.

Below is Bro peterpan123 reply.(This report can be viewed at CASANOVA
Quote:
bastard Samson, kena bluff by you again.
juz went down Casanova asked for Sugar.
she is nothing you have described, what pretty, tall and sexy.
she looks like a mid 30s lian, with 34B boobs, cant even be listed as big boobs.
what legs slim and solid, my foot! she is slighly plump below with large thighs.
she is friendly though, from M'sia desperate to do biz.
we shd not listen to you again & your recommendations, all not true one.
wasted $80 + 35 ! shd have gone to try Kelly..
Unquote.

This report can be viewed at CASANOVA thread.

giggs310010
07-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Avoid Samson's recommendation on Casanova.

Also this KingKong.

Seriously, some of the girls in Saloon & Massage Shop is better.

_jaDeD_
07-08-2003, 05:11 PM
C'mon guys, give guys like Kingkong, Samson and fangs a break. After all, they have hidden agendas for posting all the bullshittin' FRs and recommendations.

searchfun
07-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010
Avoid Samson's recommendation on Casanova.

Also this KingKong.

Seriously, some of the girls in Saloon & Massage Shop is better.

If not wrong, hardly see KingKong & Samson in other HC thread.
Got it ?????????????

LeeYokeYuen
07-08-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by searchfun
Got it ?????????????

Early Early already dismiss his recomendations.

nokia6110
07-08-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Early Early already dismiss his recomendations.
kingkong and samson use to be at miko , blowing up the trumpet for Jane. often there was quarrel over jane , abt her 'good' service, those old members of sammyboy forum would hv remember., some around 2000-2001

hearthrob
07-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
kingkong and samson use to be at miko , blowing up the trumpet for Jane. often there was quarrel over jane , abt her 'good' service, those old members of sammyboy forum would hv remember., some around 2000-2001

Lucky never try Jane the other day. Had booked her becos' of "excellent" FR, but last min decided to go to Bugis. :p

bestbest
07-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Not that i am anti casanova, i am very still very anti the likes of jane and bell. I even had a quarrel with Fangs over Jane. Unfortunately, there are some who are still very defensive over them. Kingkong in particular, please don't any o how ham tam any more.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-08-2003, 12:20 AM
looking at the replys we had, that says it all.

just give this place a dam miss in terms of GALS quality.

only advantage,the place is clean.

the quality of gals really fuck up the reputation.

i dun know why they cant bring in quality gals,i dun expect dragon spa type but at least bugis type will do.

1) gals already so bad.
2)plus pple intro gals saying so pretty and so good,but end up disappointing trip.
3)in future,really got good gals and some pple wrote a FR here,who dare to go try?
4)those assholes telling lies about gals in this place is not helping their business but harming their reputation.
5)liars, u got it?

zyxel01
08-08-2003, 10:45 AM
looking at the replys we had, that says it all.

just give this place a dam miss in terms of GALS quality.

only advantage,the place is clean.

the quality of gals really fuck up the reputation.

i dun know why they cant bring in quality gals,i dun expect dragon spa type but at least bugis type will do.

1) gals already so bad.
2)plus pple intro gals saying so pretty and so good,but end up disappointing trip.
3)in future,really got good gals and some pple wrote a FR here,who dare to go try?
4)those assholes telling lies about gals in this place is not helping their business but harming their reputation.
5)liars, u got it?

But I have tried Mavis when she was in Merlin and Miko. I like her and her big titts. However never tried her in Casanova. Has she changed too?

Cheers!
zyxel

samson
08-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Hee Hee !
At least this brother zyxel01 is giving some fair comments !

If you don't get satisfactory service does not mean my recommendations are false !
Look at Lena. You say her face and body cannot make it meh ?
Then you are telling lies !
She is almost fully booked everyday ! You want to book also have to camp overnight man !
Though her service and attitude may not be good to some brothers especially those do not know how to handle her. She can afford to behave this way becos she got lots of die hard followers and supporters !
Why, becos she is really a Beautiful Brown Sugar !
I can say she is one of the top beauties amongst all the HC gals in Singapore. Anyway, believe it or not, if you don't try her fast, you may not have the chance to try her later, becos she may have earned enough and balek kampong for GOOD !
Not all girls must be young and pretty to be popular, you know ?
Look at Kim, she is not a pretty auntie but yet she got so many bookings too !
Also Mavis may not be pretty or young, but her huge BOOBS is enough to capture this BROTHER zyxel01 right ? Cheers !
Also Rita, another fantastically HUGE BOOBS star !

ONE MAN's MEAT is ANOTHER MAN's POISON !

HAO XIN MEI YOU HAO BAO

:

factor-x
08-08-2003, 10:29 PM

HAO XIN MEI YOU HAO BAO

This part confirm not false.

Heehee.

Don't worry, continue your FR(s)!

:)

2-Nights-In-Bkk
09-08-2003, 12:37 AM
hello samson,dun my in here n cock again. toking abt lena,i tell u 1st if u dun know,she was from dickson.if she wants to make $ becos of supporting her child,then its fine. BUT she making $ to support another malay guy! u say her wat huh, beautiful??
you go see 2 hazels from GG n opp golden landmark htl 1st, then u come in here and tell us who beautiful??

ok,lets tok abt ur so call huge boobs of mavis.....can you compare her with michelle,sugar,ice,vivien n kelly in terms of looks,age,service??

since u mention auntie kim not pretty,i'll let u off.

pls dun take this oportunity to intro gals ANYMORE in this thread.....this thread is so called BLACKLIST CASANOVA!

live2002evil
09-08-2003, 08:22 AM
i know tis is anti casanova thread, but pls do not flame me.

any bros here can tell me wats lancer (ex ip) name in legend. cant find it in legend thread anything abt new gal. call them up recept also dunno, say got new gal but dunno previously from where.
i used to have her nos, but lost it. thanks a lot.

xocturnal
09-08-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by live2002evil
i know tis is anti casanova thread, but pls do not flame me.

any bros here can tell me wats lancer (ex ip) name in legend. cant find it in legend thread anything abt new gal. call them up recept also dunno, say got new gal but dunno previously from where.
i used to have her nos, but lost it. thanks a lot.

She is known as Yvonne at legend hc.

DerChad
09-08-2003, 01:14 PM
Moon.....service was bad...only interested in money.
Face like surface of moon, full of craters. Tummy like half moon, bigger than mine.
Opted for aroma oil massage which she asked for $15.
JG was terrible.
Avoid at all cost....unless you someone who looks ugly and tries to look sexy by sticking out her tongue and licking her lips.
Damage: $75
Total Damage: nightmares

live2002evil
09-08-2003, 02:44 PM
She is known as Yvonne at legend hc.

tks, bro

nokia6110
23-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Hee Hee !
At least this brother zyxel01 is giving some fair comments !

If you don't get satisfactory service does not mean my recommendations are false !
Look at Lena. You say her face and body cannot make it meh ?
Then you are telling lies !
She is almost fully booked everyday ! You want to book also have to camp overnight man !
Though her service and attitude may not be good to some brothers especially those do not know how to handle her. She can afford to behave this way becos she got lots of die hard followers and supporters !
Why, becos she is really a Beautiful Brown Sugar !
I can say she is one of the top beauties amongst all the HC gals in Singapore. Anyway, believe it or not, if you don't try her fast, you may not have the chance to try her later, becos she may have earned enough and balek kampong for GOOD !
Not all girls must be young and pretty to be popular, you know ?
Look at Kim, she is not a pretty auntie but yet she got so many bookings too !
Also Mavis may not be pretty or young, but her huge BOOBS is enough to capture this BROTHER zyxel01 right ? Cheers !
Also Rita, another fantastically HUGE BOOBS star !

HAO XIN MEI YOU HAO BAO

:
??

nokia6110
23-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by searchfun
Got it ?????????????

loook like samson, kingkong = the man boss over there

Storm_Sucker
24-08-2003, 12:15 AM

this kinda of things see heng suay one.... heng u got chio one if not... well... what u think?

Cybername
07-10-2003, 07:28 PM
heng suai is another thing when you go there blindly without any recommendation. but the ironic is samson and clones kai seow char bor in casanova si chai buay kan!

Cybername
07-10-2003, 09:06 PM
Me!

Most of the girls there, no, I should say lau char bor, are old and money face. Show them you are willing to pay more and no bargaining, you will get the service where other HC can provide at a lower price. Who the hell the girls think they are? Face already cannot make it for some and yet asking for sky high price for extra service? High class prostitute? My foot! Geylang $200 category are much much better than them if you want to compare.

bestbest
07-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Ya..i am still very anti the likes of Jane and Bell..cannot tahan those people who keep singing praises about them......

ian_dragonboat
08-10-2003, 08:23 AM
hello samson,dun my in here n cock again. toking abt lena,i tell u 1st if u dun know,she was from dickson.if she wants to make $ becos of supporting her child,then its fine. BUT she making $ to support another malay guy! u say her wat huh, beautiful??
you go see 2 hazels from GG n opp golden landmark htl 1st, then u come in here and tell us who beautiful??

ok,lets tok abt ur so call huge boobs of mavis.....can you compare her with michelle,sugar,ice,vivien n kelly in terms of looks,age,service??

since u mention auntie kim not pretty,i'll let u off.

pls dun take this oportunity to intro gals ANYMORE in this thread.....this thread is so called BLACKLIST CASANOVA!

swee!!!

ace7788
08-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Maybe someone should get the attention of the moderator or Sam to ban these people.

This forum is for people to give true FRs and share experience. All these bloody idiots got to be kick out from here. Hope something can be done. If not, many samsters here will be conned.

** Rally for supports **

Wins88
08-10-2003, 10:11 AM
I find it funny that some brudders here whack certain health centers and some brudders here shamelessly promote certain girls and HC's ... but what is important is that whatever each person taste is (good taste or lousy taste) - WE ALL HAVE VALUABLE INFORMATION. So please stop bickering and let the info flow !
Anyway, here's my personal take on Casanova - the place is clean and nice, and the rooms are good size and well appointed. As for girls (or more accurately - women) - yes, I think majority are of the matured orientation and I have yet to spot a SWT there yet !
However, the lau chio's or matured babes there do cater to fetishes ! Anyway, I think the best place for sex is still GL !

NOKIA6100
09-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Wins88
I find it funny that some brudders here whack certain health centers and some brudders here shamelessly promote certain girls and HC's ... but what is important is that whatever each person taste is (good taste or lousy taste) - WE ALL HAVE VALUABLE INFORMATION. So please stop bickering and let the info flow !
Anyway, here's my personal take on Casanova - the place is clean and nice, and the rooms are good size and well appointed. As for girls (or more accurately - women) - yes, I think majority are of the matured orientation and I have yet to spot a SWT there yet !
However, the lau chio's or matured babes there do cater to fetishes ! Anyway, I think the best place for sex is still GL !
town spa lagi clean !

ian_dragonboat
18-10-2003, 08:17 AM
kingkong promoting his *&&%$#@

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=336837#post336837

Wins88
18-10-2003, 09:26 AM
I have defended these guys before in the spirit of us all contributing and not bickering but sometimes, I do think that KingKong and Samson needs to see a eye surgeon and go for lasik surgery to correct their poor eyesight, and also see a psycholoical therapist to correct their warped perception of certain things !!!

Doctor
18-10-2003, 12:53 PM
I would agree with all the brothers here, what had been written in this thread is genuine 100% true. We cant deny that the facilities and the enviornment is good and clean, comparatively to the other spa and health centres.

I decided to try out this spa yesterday during lunch time. Massage by the girl was quite a pleasant one 5/10, until she prompted the golden question. I didnt agree to the price that she quoted, $50 for hj but cannot touch, want to touch must pay more. I rejected her, she pesisted to bargain with me. Told her I can get more value service elsewhere for $50. Finally she gave up, and the massage session ended in half and hour! Commented something like, how can I make her beginning of the day eat ji dan (egg). Hack care and went to the suana.

This is just my personal experience with one of the girl only.

ian_dragonboat
18-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Doctor
I would agree with all the brothers here, what had been written in this thread is genuine 100% true. We cant deny that the facilities and the enviornment is good and clean, comparatively to the other spa and health centres.

I decided to try out this spa yesterday during lunch time. Massage by the girl was quite a pleasant one 5/10, until she prompted the golden question. I didnt agree to the price that she quoted, $50 for hj but cannot touch, want to touch must pay more. I rejected her, she pesisted to bargain with me. Told her I can get more value service elsewhere for $50. Finally she gave up, and the massage session ended in half and hour! Commented something like, how can I make her beginning of the day eat ji dan (egg). Hack care and went to the suana.

This is just my personal experience with one of the girl only.

hi...do u happen to know this gal name?
or how she look? or body?
so we can blacklist her.
the above HC really recieved tons of negative feedback.

sad case

Doctor
18-10-2003, 06:37 PM
Didn't bother to ask for her name, cos she didnt turn me on when she enter the room. Malaysian chinese, late 30s and about 1.6m tall with shoulder length hair.

Most likely will not go back to this spa, althought the main attactions are the facilities. The TV room area quite small, just beside the locker.

chukeliang
18-10-2003, 10:35 PM
Didn't bother to ask for her name, cos she didnt turn me on when she enter the room. Malaysian chinese, late 30s and about 1.6m tall with shoulder length hair.

Most likely will not go back to this spa, althought the main attactions are the facilities. The TV room area quite small, just beside the locker.
the tv room is oversized by the big TV, bad feng shui.

ian_dragonboat
24-10-2003, 10:30 PM
i wonder y....... jane, kingkong, komando, samson only reply to each other...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=342585#post342585

dun worry, whenever they post again to promote thier place, i will remind them we have a anti-casanova thread there.... unless a samster with at least 500 posting can post and tell us the place is worth to visit.

this jane, kingkong,lomando,samson.... pls guide me, pls onkly intro a gal to me at yr spa. me will go try...see how good she is... id she is good, y scare i go try? y? me not paying money huh?

Doctor
25-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Creditbility of the Field Reports given by Casanova
"supportors" need to be seriously verified.

If the girls are really that great, post there names here and I wont mind giving casanova another try.

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 02:13 AM

Hello!! no one is bickering. And info will flow on its own. nobody is trying to whack HC here. We are merely identifying out the fuckers whose trying to con brudders here to visit their HC by providing dishonest FR and information.

I find it funny you put a space before the "!" punctuation mark. Say, are u from the same school as kong?
:rolleyes:

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
i wonder y....... jane, kingkong, komando, samson only reply to each other...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=342585#post342585

dun worry, whenever they post again to promote thier place, i will remind them we have a anti-casanova thread there.... unless a samster with at least 500 posting can post and tell us the place is worth to visit.

this jane, kingkong,lomando,samson.... pls guide me, pls onkly intro a gal to me at yr spa. me will go try...see how good she is... id she is good, y scare i go try? y? me not paying money huh?

good effort bro., I had this impression sometimes back that these fuckers are related to casanova in certain way. it seems though komando may not be the same person as kong, but both sure work for casanova. And they are still thinking everyone is a fool without eyes to see.

If u notice, they all like to be macho and choose very macho names....hahahaha! sometimes back when I 'suan' kong abit, this komando just jump out and bombarded me. ....I wont wanna make enemy here in this forum but these fuckers are testing my patience.....

what is the different between a con man who con ur money by selling u a fake diamond and another con man who con u to his HC by providing u false information? the different is, the first one u can make a police report and he will end up in jail, while the other will go scot-free. If all bro here will unite together and ban them if not disregard their false information, we can surely help big sam to keep this forum more free from these okts and their tricks.

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
good effort bro., I had this impression sometimes back that these fuckers are related to casanova in certain way. it seems though komando may not be the same person as kong, but both sure work for casanova. And they are still thinking everyone is a fool without eyes to see.

If u notice, they all like to be macho and choose very macho names....hahahaha! sometimes back when I 'suan' kong abit, this komando just jump out and bombarded me. ....I wont wanna make enemy here in this forum but these fuckers are testing my patience.....

what is the different between a con man who con ur money by selling u a fake diamond and another con man who con u to his HC by providing u false information? the different is, the first one u can make a police report and he will end up in jail, while the other will go scot-free. If all bro here will unite together and ban them if not disregard their false information, we can surely help big sam to keep this forum more free from these okts and their tricks.

hee hee, my pattern is alway like this, i dun give a damn to anyone... u swee swee, i also steady. if he KNS, me sure KNS.

this forum is all all samster to gather & share information- where to cheong, how to cheong & best way to cheong.

me also dunno y, dislike this casanova so much, --me not even been there yet. guess it must b those false FR tat annoy me.
there is these few ppl who keep promoting the gal of casanova. say untill can fly sky drill earth.-- me ask them to intro me, so i can try it is real anot. -- none of them reply to my post. this prove wat???

for the good of this forum, next time, whenever the zoo gang ( jane, kingkong, tarzan ) post abt casanovas again. me will following them. gving them the deserve negative notice.
they post 1 nice FR, me sure bomb them. reminding them abt the anti casanova thread.
hope those new samster will not be lurk to con.
thanks

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 08:16 AM
kingkong....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=342769#post342769

Doctor
25-10-2003, 01:22 PM

the zoo gang ( jane, kingkong, tarzan ) ....

Hahaha ... what an appropriate name to group these fellows

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 01:51 PM

i believe...if they read this now, they must b jumping up & down.

come on Bro, bring them some bananas :D

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 02:19 PM
i believe...if they read this now, they must b jumping up & down.

come on Bro, bring them some bananas :D

hahahaha! or yi or!!

chukeliang
25-10-2003, 07:40 PM
i can't get the joke wat is it??
Jua geng pronounce as zoo gang???
becos of Jane Tarzan and KING - KONG

never watch or can't remember well on Tarzan movie

Doctor
25-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
i can't get the joke wat is it??
Jua geng pronounce as zoo gang???
becos of Jane Tarzan and KING - KONG

never watch or can't remember well on Tarzan movie

Nothing to do with the mispronounciation of Jua Geng.
Was laughing at Ian's humour and creativity of naming them as the Zoo Gang!

ian_dragonboat
26-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Nothing to do with the mispronounciation of Jua Geng.
Was laughing at Ian's humour and creativity of naming them as the Zoo Gang!

yalor... me also blur blur when he say jua gen and zoo gang.

qwertyuiop
27-10-2003, 03:57 AM
If anyone's got the extra $, avoid this place at all cost.

$150 to Casanova is really out of a normal human's mind and it's not safe. Might kenna AV raid.

I would advise to try GL $150 instead of this lousy HC. U can get real pretty girls instead of old aunties (similar to those in the market selling fishes) in this HC.

Don't waste your hard-earn money on fake FR provided by con-man here.

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by qwertyuiop
If anyone's got the extra $, avoid this place at all cost.

$150 to Casanova is really out of a normal human's mind and it's not safe. Might kenna AV raid.

I would advise to try GL $150 instead of this lousy HC. U can get real pretty girls instead of old aunties (similar to those in the market selling fishes) in this HC.

Don't waste your hard-earn money on fake FR provided by con-man here.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=344581#post344581

bestbest
29-10-2003, 10:11 PM
yalor... me also blur blur when he say jua gen and zoo gang.

Speaking of zoo gang, they have already existed since the previous Celestial threads...me then fighting almost alone in the battle..

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?threadid=7387&perpage=15&pagenumber=6

ian_dragonboat
30-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by bestbest
Speaking of zoo gang, they have already existed since the previous Celestial threads...me then fighting almost alone in the battle..

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?threadid=7387&perpage=15&pagenumber=6

after reading tat thread.... i guess.... those NOKIA guy also same gang with the zoo gang.

hearthrob
30-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by bestbest

ah ha! so the whole puzzle has finally fit together! according to the thread, Kingkong followed vanessa from celestial spa to casanova and become their model for new gals to be train on. And this vaneesa is a trainer at casanova. this is getting exciting...."mar chiam" like playing detective trying to catch the gang tat escape from the zoooo......:p

Wins88
31-10-2003, 11:21 AM
I really do hope that these fellows(KingKong etc.) tell the truth about the girls - especially their age! and dun blow trumpet which force brudders here to spend their money on HC gals that actually dun suit their taste. Times are bad! I fell for a few of KingKong's recommendations and they were quite far from the FR's in terms of looks (ie. unless he has a bad case of cataracts!) and their service quality was quite different from what he and his cronies have stated. I never complained until today as one friend of mine(poor fella does not earn much $$$) read a Casanova post and got suckered into trying Moon and he felt very cheated. Perhaps this chap who writes glowing FR's got some deal going but it is downright unethical.

searchfun
31-10-2003, 01:39 PM
I really do hope that these fellows(KingKong etc.) tell the truth about the girls - especially their age! and dun blow trumpet which force brudders here to spend their money on HC gals that actually dun suit their taste. Times are bad! I fell for a few of KingKong's recommendations and they were quite far from the FR's in terms of looks (ie. unless he has a bad case of cataracts!) and their service quality was quite different from what he and his cronies have stated. I never complained until today as one friend of mine(poor fella does not earn much $$$) read a Casanova post and got suckered into trying Moon and he felt very cheated. Perhaps this chap who writes glowing FR's got some deal going but it is downright unethical.

You are right. The girl are really far from the FR stated in term of look, service & ability. Can not be that far off ma even every bro is having different taste.

Do not talk about wasting $$ but also affecting the forum crediability information. Like mar chiam going for your luck base on the information avaliable.

:mad:

ian_dragonboat
31-10-2003, 02:01 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14580

hearthrob
31-10-2003, 09:00 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14580

bro, what's with this thread? no kingkong and the zoo gang leh?...:confused:

ian_dragonboat
01-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
bro, what's with this thread? no kingkong and the zoo gang leh?...:confused:

yah, the zoo gang arent here... but, fellow samster r now aware of anti casanova thread.

hearthrob
01-11-2003, 01:33 PM
yah, the zoo gang arent here... but, fellow samster r now aware of anti casanova thread.

I see, tat's great!

jumanji_belle
28-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Brothers.....
I'm a newbie... and after reading all this Cassanova thingy... tot of a real silly idea....
Does anyone know any AV ppl??? y not we all make arrangement to go up Cassanova.. pick the gals.. arrange a rough timing for specials.. then wait for raids lor..(pre arrange with the ppl lah)

like that then all the gals kana caught liao then cassanova sure close down due to no gals and also dun think new gals will dare come lor... haha

think in another way.. we are actually 'saving' those poor gals (oops, i mean women) lor... better stop all this service and live a proper life.. haha...

well, sorry if its a stupid idea.. like i say i'm a newbie.. but i dun mind sacrifice to be one of the 'lead actor' if we really gonna stage this raid thingy.

Cheers.

nokia6110
28-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Brothers.....
I'm a newbie... and after reading all this Cassanova thingy... tot of a real silly idea....
Does anyone know any AV ppl??? y not we all make arrangement to go up Cassanova.. pick the gals.. arrange a rough timing for specials.. then wait for raids lor..(pre arrange with the ppl lah)

like that then all the gals kana caught liao then cassanova sure close down due to no gals and also dun think new gals will dare come lor... haha

think in another way.. we are actually 'saving' those poor gals (oops, i mean women) lor... better stop all this service and live a proper life.. haha...

well, sorry if its a stupid idea.. like i say i'm a newbie.. but i dun mind sacrifice to be one of the 'lead actor' if we really gonna stage this raid thingy.

Cheers.
noop
casanova shld not close down.
all the gals shld be changed.
if some old timer there, then those new one will be force to follow the
high price.

jumanji_belle
28-07-2004, 10:53 PM
noop
casanova shld not close down.
all the gals shld be changed.
if some old timer there, then those new one will be force to follow the
high price.

then still like i say lor.. if any1 knows any AV ppl, then we make arrangement to go up and get all those aunties caught lah.. save them. let them lead a proper life.. save all of us.. let us have some fresh blood..kekeke...

We go book all those mentioned as bad service and not chio aunties so that "yi wang da jing" them..haha

so bad of me..
cheers.

sadsea
29-07-2004, 10:11 PM
then still like i say lor.. if any1 knows any AV ppl, then we make arrangement to go up and get all those aunties caught lah.. save them. let them lead a proper life.. save all of us.. let us have some fresh blood..kekeke...

We go book all those mentioned as bad service and not chio aunties so that "yi wang da jing" them..haha

so bad of me..
cheers.

mr juman, hope what u say is just a joke. anyway ur joke sound so silly, what let av ppl raid and lead the lau woman to new life, what a nonsense. infact everybody is hoping this hc can have more quality gal but ur remark are the most silly i had heard.
anyway 2 other bros info, i had hear a gal there they going to change management soon, hope they really had a good change but not only the management. in a neutral angle, i myself and i believe most of the bros feel that this hc generally is all right in term of faclity, price etc. but the only worest thing they had is the gals quality, open for abt a year plus, so many bros here complaining, yet nothing had been done. hope the new management can REALLY wake up their idea. happy and safe cheonging, nice day.

jumanji_belle
30-07-2004, 01:54 AM
mr juman, hope what u say is just a joke. anyway ur joke sound so silly, what let av ppl raid and lead the lau woman to new life, what a nonsense. infact everybody is hoping this hc can have more quality gal but ur remark are the most silly i had heard.
anyway 2 other bros info, i had hear a gal there they going to change management soon, hope they really had a good change but not only the management. in a neutral angle, i myself and i believe most of the bros feel that this hc generally is all right in term of faclity, price etc. but the only worest thing they had is the gals quality, open for abt a year plus, so many bros here complaining, yet nothing had been done. hope the new management can REALLY wake up their idea. happy and safe cheonging, nice day.

haha..ok, sorry for the silly idea. so you said they gonna change management? do u frequent that place? I went once since now...didn't feel like going after reading so many anti-cassanova talk... since u frequent there... keep all the brothers here update on the changes lah... see the new management good not.. any new gals, hows the service or even the new boss nice not lor.. also like I said, my boss recommended 'bell' but I didn't met heard on the 1st and only visit, did u try her b4? is she nice? looks? service? good? btw, I dun understand wat is WL? sorry, another silly question. pls enlighten. thks.
ps: newbie here so sorry if I offended any1 with my silly question or ideas.

Deltaboy55
30-07-2004, 08:57 AM
If really there is a change of management in August, then the best way to find out is to check them out. let's hope with the batch of new girls coming in, they will be able to turn this place around.

sadsea
30-07-2004, 03:12 PM
haha..ok, sorry for the silly idea. so you said they gonna change management? do u frequent that place? I went once since now...didn't feel like going after reading so many anti-cassanova talk... since u frequent there... keep all the brothers here update on the changes lah... see the new management good not.. any new gals, hows the service or even the new boss nice not lor.. also like I said, my boss recommended 'bell' but I didn't met heard on the 1st and only visit, did u try her b4? is she nice? looks? service? good? btw, I dun understand wat is WL? sorry, another silly question. pls enlighten. thks.
ps: newbie here so sorry if I offended any1 with my silly question or ideas.
wl mean working lady, a nicer way to call them instead of pros or chicken. i use to be freq there but not now, now like death valley. bell i never try her, but saw her before, look normal only. think the best you try out her urself and give a report to us, see is king kong recommandation good or not. and please forget abt those raw sex stuff, but if u insist still up to u. bye.