PDA

View Full Version : Grand Hyatt JB

bonsoir
05-08-2003, 12:21 PM
To all bros who cheong JB,

Never, and I mean NEVER go to JB Grand Hyatt again.

Reasons are:
1) Counter staff (one young ah beng) rude type.wanted to usher me into rooms straight away after paying RM75(45mins).I asked him why not to changing rooms for facilities and then he said:"everyone also like dat wan what...." (anyway,the hot and cold pool doesn't work too). so save ur money,rather go to Grand Continental or New York hotel. Younger gals...

2) Masseuse ratings (age 36 cos i asked).
Face: 2/10
Body: 5/10 (nice bust though).
service: 1/10 (quick oily rub) treat me like a piece of meat and started playing with my didi....then say HJ RM70. Wah liao! no wonder no one was there yesteday. serious! and myself didn't go for 2 yrs arleady.
FJ:RM150 (never try cos don like it) she say boh bian gotta give RM20 to captain.(ie. cannot discount even face like duck! hahah).
HJ: 3/10
BM:never try she insisted RM100. Also gave crap reasons why cannot RM80 even though no business there liao.

She's from Sarawak, Named LG.

Caveat emptor man bros.....

Cheers!

cheongkid
05-08-2003, 12:28 PM
Excuse me bro bonsoir, next time please post your JB FRs in the Malaysian section. This section is mainly for Singapore context only.

:)

waypastprime
05-08-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Excuse me bro bonsoir, next time please post your JB FRs in the Malaysian section. This section is mainly for Singapore context only.

:)

Wa lau, bro u got before mi.... :o

cheongkid
05-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Wa lau, bro u got before mi.... :o
great minds think alike... :D

Palin
05-08-2003, 11:53 PM
Yo bros, aft seeing the thread on JB massage. Went to try. Luckily, neber ganna bluff, exp is gd. Here's my FR:

Went for Nicole (46)
Whole package RM200, if u drive, park in hotel, can redeem and also safer.

Looks: 6/10 (okie looking but kind of ordinary)
boobs: 8/10 (big abt 34D)
Massage depends on u. Straight away lead me to a bath, eyeing her dua neh neh the whole time....see beh steam....aft tat wpe me dry and start licking me....shiok as she suck my balls. Next comes my 1st ex with hot tea BBBJ, whoa piang, damn shiok siah...nearly wanna come....she said she dun wan eat, quickly put on cap and go into missionary, change to doggie w/o asking....

aft tat went to toilet cool down, come bac and ask her BBBJ, followed by HJ and BJ.....throughout the session she dun encourage (did not physically stop) me stroking her nipples nor sucking (claim she ganna bitten there before) and no kissing on the neck...blah blah....can only massage her tits and f... her.

Overall FR: 6.5 (if u really like dua nehs but prepared for many restrictions)

However, my fren had no. 80, tink her name Honey and my fren was nothing but full of praise, gf feeling, bathe, kiss, f..., chat, dun feel like commercial sex.....definitely a muz try.

Somemore its cheaper than S'pore and its damn near the causeway....

raven2822
06-08-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Palin
Yo bros, aft seeing the thread on JB massage. Went to try. Luckily, neber ganna bluff, exp is gd. Here's my FR:

Went for Nicole (46)
Whole package RM200, if u drive, park in hotel, can redeem and also safer.

Looks: 6/10 (okie looking but kind of ordinary)
boobs: 8/10 (big abt 34D)
Massage depends on u. Straight away lead me to a bath, eyeing her dua neh neh the whole time....see beh steam....aft tat wpe me dry and start licking me....shiok as she suck my balls. Next comes my 1st ex with hot tea BBBJ, whoa piang, damn shiok siah...nearly wanna come....she said she dun wan eat, quickly put on cap and go into missionary, change to doggie w/o asking....

aft tat went to toilet cool down, come bac and ask her BBBJ, followed by HJ and BJ.....throughout the session she dun encourage (did not physically stop) me stroking her nipples nor sucking (claim she ganna bitten there before) and no kissing on the neck...blah blah....can only massage her tits and f... her.

Overall FR: 6.5 (if u really like dua nehs but prepared for many restrictions)

However, my fren had no. 80, tink her name Honey and my fren was nothing but full of praise, gf feeling, bathe, kiss, f..., chat, dun feel like commercial sex.....definitely a muz try.

Somemore its cheaper than S'pore and its damn near the causeway....

Hmmmmm...sometimes I just wonder.......?????

bonsoir
06-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Bro,

You and I still "newbie" here. before the rest says it. We gotta post JB threads in the Overseas column.... :-)

anyway, yeah, good experience ar...let's go in there togetherone day. Heard that New York Hotel also quite good....

Palin
06-08-2003, 10:22 PM
yup bro, no prob. Juz let me know in advance....=) Happy bonking

singaporechaser
06-08-2003, 10:34 PM
There is no Grand Hyatt in JB, it is the Hyatt Regency.
And, as noted, the place super sucks.

As a special note, my friend parked his Honda Accord in the Hyatt parking lot, and was stolen. It's the goddamn hotel parking lot (basement), and the hotel refused to take responsibility. And, my friend had his parking ticket in his wallet, his car was TOWED AWAY, what the fuck is this?! Brothers, beware when going across the border to JB for some fun, a car thief syndicate at Hyatt Regency JB aiming Singapore numbers!!

Ban the Hyatt Regency JB!!:mad: :mad:

waypastprime
07-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by bonsoir
Bro,

You and I still "newbie" here. before the rest says it. We gotta post JB threads in the Overseas column.... :-)

anyway, yeah, good experience ar...let's go in there togetherone day. Heard that New York Hotel also quite good....

Got nothing to do whether u are a newbie or not lah.... Better to post at the correct thread lah coz for easy reference... ;)

bonsoir
07-08-2003, 01:26 PM
Sure bro. No worries. Used to be from the old forum...know most of the etiquettes and stuff like that. Just that still new around here...so not too familiar with some of the postings here.

Will go browse out in the FAQ's. Meanwhile, cheers and take care!:)