PDA

View Full Version : Boss KTV

Jungleboy
04-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Boss KTV

Was called up by Eva from Boss KTV and informed that she has a number of new gals in town..
Any of the brothers here had tried them before? Care to share?
Thanks.:cool:

waypastprime
04-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Wa lau... so many threads on Boss Ktv liao.... must consolidate in one thread mah.... :o

WackoKing
04-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Jungleboy
Boss KTV

Was called up by Eva from Boss KTV and informed that she has a number of new gals in town..
Any of the brothers here had tried them before? Care to share?
Thanks.:cool:

was there last week only , too served by eva, will not give the thumbs up but this is strictly my personal opinion. please do not flame me.

I entertain quite a bit as in the shipping line, about 4 times a week so based on the places i have been, boss ktv is not that fun after all . no service from mummy or the disappearing girls. bearing in mind my clients are not the octopus type. normally i would tip a good service girl $50-100 but that night i tip all girls $20 except mummy i tip $30. i felt disappointed that my clients were taken for granted especially i normally tip when i am in boss ktv all girls minimum $30 and mummy $50 as standard other than the exceptions for good service or long sitting girls $50-100 and plus plus for other specials involve.

would not recommend to brothers here. anyway there are some girls there in boss ktv who actually know of the threads in this forum and even act ya ya papaya on the fact that they know about this sam leong forum. this really make me puke.

WhenSPH
04-08-2003, 07:47 PM
She's driving a Merc for CHRIST sake, stop donating your
funds to her!
Can't believe that i almost donated to her for almost a year!

factor-x
04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by WhenSPH
She's driving a Merc for CHRIST sake, stop donating your
funds to her!
Can't believe that i almost donated to her for almost a year!

LoL.

"Help your mummy buy-a-merc Fund"

:D

akaza24
04-08-2003, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WackoKing
[B]was there last week only , too served by eva, will not give the thumbs up but this is strictly my personal opinion. please do not flame me.

I entertain quite a bit as in the shipping line, about 4 times a week so based on the places i have been, boss ktv is not that fun after all . no service from mummy or the disappearing girls. bearing in mind my clients are not the octopus type. normally i would tip a good service girl $50-100 but that night i tip all girls $20 except mummy i tip $30. i felt disappointed that my clients were taken for granted especially i normally tip when i am in boss ktv all girls minimum $30 and mummy $50 as standard other than the exceptions for good service or long sitting girls $50-100 and plus plus for other specials involve.

Maybe in terms of mummy services, Ester is better. (In mi own opinion). Thats why always go for her gals onli and tip her $50 standard. However, heard that Eva gals r known to be more wild??

For me, I usually not tat particular abt the gals' long"disappearing act" or if they got play with u a not. If everytime bother by this, then we wont be happy. Boss gals quite standard one lah, first time they come in will sit at least 20mins with u, 2nd n 3rd time abt 15 mins or so. Frequency they sit with u also depends on how many "tai" they hv that nite. Even mi regular gal can once in a while "disappear" for 45-60min! Since she always apologise n leave her last session for me, so nvm lah. I always tip 50-70 standard, play or no play.

Mi main point is that the gals r there to earn $$$, how much tip they earn per nite depends on their performance lor. Abit less wont make much difference coz there will always be customers.
We can choose the gals, so can the gals...whom they prefer to please rite? Dont be so calculative everytime and we can become a more happy cheongster. :)

waypastprime
05-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by akaza24

Mi main point is that the gals r there to earn $$$, how much tip they earn per nite depends on their performance lor. Abit less wont make much difference coz there will always be customers.
We can choose the gals, so can the gals...whom they prefer to please rite? Dont be so calculative everytime and we can become a more happy cheongster. :) [/B]

I beg to differ... It's true that they are earning an income but the amount of money must complement with the effort they put in to please the customers... It's definite that we are seeking fun so that's why we need to make sure that we are happy that night... If we aren't, then wat's the point of going KTV?? The definition of fun depends on individual, one consider fun as in giving the gf feeling, whereas some feels shiok only when the gals are wild....

I also agree that Esther is better in terms of looks and service.... I tried both Eva and Esther but Eva doesn't seem to care so much about new customers whereas Esther makes sure that u will return after tonight.... that's what i called customer satisfaction...

Also, if they are up to standard, naturally they are paid more.... We are calculative on the sense of fun and not so much on the money terms but the gals are calculative only on the latter... :)

LiNpEh
05-08-2003, 09:33 AM
me stop going to boss altogether now... eva and her gals damm F***** up man.... only htink abt the cash and nothing else... but then again why else r they there for.... as for esther's gals... ot too bad lar.. at least esther makes an effort to entertain....

chords
05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Sorry huh! where is this Boss KTV huh? I got confused liao, izzit at tanjong pagar??

waypastprime
05-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by chords
Sorry huh! where is this Boss KTV huh? I got confused liao, izzit at tanjong pagar??

Boss at Orchard Plaza lah.... Xin Tian Di at Tanjong Pagar lah... ;)

WackoKing
05-08-2003, 08:28 PM
got any good service mummy to recommend a not in any other places?

wherewho
05-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Anni way guys this mummi Eva is the boss ktv general manager's wife too............

Kdajong99
06-08-2003, 08:13 AM
Personally I only try Mummy Esther and use to have Asst Mummy Michelle. I think their service is not too bad in general. Their gals tend to butterfly but that's common rite? However i did complain once to Esther and she personally make sure that the gals stay for a longer period of time. Overall not too bad experience, especially when they start playing FAST songs. Hehe

Jungleboy
06-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Sorry, bro..

The Ester that you mentioned.. is she formerly from Ego KTV???

Kdajong99
07-08-2003, 08:46 AM
I'm not sure if she's from EGO caz i've never been there but for Mummy Esther from Boss, she's already there when i first visit and that's like end of last yr. Will like to try EGO but closes at 12 so it's a turnoff. Wonder when it will revert back to 3am...Hmm

darkstar
29-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
I beg to differ... It's true that they are earning an income but the amount of money must complement with the effort they put in to please the customers... It's definite that we are seeking fun so that's why we need to make sure that we are happy that night... If we aren't, then wat's the point of going KTV?? The definition of fun depends on individual, one consider fun as in giving the gf feeling, whereas some feels shiok only when the gals are wild....

I also agree that Esther is better in terms of looks and service.... I tried both Eva and Esther but Eva doesn't seem to care so much about new customers whereas Esther makes sure that u will return after tonight.... that's what i called customer satisfaction...

Also, if they are up to standard, naturally they are paid more.... We are calculative on the sense of fun and not so much on the money terms but the gals are calculative only on the latter... :)

i was there last week with some frens and tried m8 eva after reading some threads she got the most gals
boy wat a mistake - more gals dun mean good lah,
wasted my time n $ there. first giv me gal, not chio at all reject
told mummy i wan slim SYT but next come a slightly heavy one, somemore got bo - name is isabel. did not reject her cuz wait so long oredi. she not so bad service, very fast take out my didi and start strokin. then just when i got shiok say she has to go next room. knn
then come next gal - wah tis time better lookin and slim cant remember name but her no is 811 - 41kg. tot my luck come - but wtf - like flower vase - whole nite come in few times each time hardly do anythin, like must beg or wat.
oso got another gal say first time work after half year break, tis one worse than 811, think her no is 815. almost after near the end wanna go back then get to see her neh neh, wah lau, what a f'k waste of time.
somemore whole nite m8 never even come room one time to ask whether we happy or not - only 1 hour near the end then come in and ask if can pay her first becuz she got more than 10 rooms scared she forget - i stupidly pay her tips and thus never see her again - knn
tis is one of the worst ktv i've been to, but maybe spoilt becus of the m8 service(or lack of it). actually i see alot of happenings in other rooms so maybe other bros there more lucky hav better mummy and gals.
anyway if go again will try other mummys

mel&nicole
30-09-2003, 02:01 AM
I personally think that if any Bros want quality time with the gals must go to those with booking system one... Like that the gal u booked will be with you .... The cost of having a good time is increased many times but u get the amount of fun u want within the booking period.

Unless you r a regular with the gals, personally I don't think the gals will want to stay long with you unless business is really bad. Also there is this intelligence network among the gals on who r the better customers who will received more time and services.

Overall don't think BOSS is such a marvelous place to have a good time. The bottom line is that all bros want to have a good time so why spend your $$ to see black faces and lousy services.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Happy Bonking

tantjpx
30-09-2003, 02:21 AM
eva is not as gd as b4 liao....

tantjpx
30-09-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
I personally think that if any Bros want quality time with the gals must go to those with booking system one... Like that the gal u booked will be with you .... The cost of having a good time is increased many times but u get the amount of fun u want within the booking period.

Unless you r a regular with the gals, personally I don't think the gals will want to stay long with you unless business is really bad. Also there is this intelligence network among the gals on who r the better customers who will received more time and services.

Overall don't think BOSS is such a marvelous place to have a good time. The bottom line is that all bros want to have a good time so why spend your $$ to see black faces and lousy services.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Happy Bonking

remember me?
we go boss ktv b4...

ian_dragonboat
30-09-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by wherewho
Anni way guys this mummi Eva is the boss ktv general manager's wife too............

sorry... u r wrong. the ktv GM KEN Ho is the husband of mummy 2 KIM.

and my most fav gal of mummy 2 is SUKI...

Jungleboy
30-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Yap..
Went down recently with some of my clients, as to give Eva some face..
Ended up with a lot of angry and unhappy clients..
:mad:

waypastprime
30-09-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
i was there last week with some frens and tried m8 eva after reading some threads she got the most gals

It's quite true that she has the most gals under her wing.... coz she had more 'vases' as compared to Esther and Kim... ;)

WhenSPH
30-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Anyone with updates on who the happening girls are now in Boss who don mind just giving a short description of them like services..

Kdajong99
01-10-2003, 09:25 AM
It's quite true that she has the most gals under her wing.... coz she had more 'vases' as compared to Esther and Kim... ;)

I'll still got half bottle left...tat nite with bro DNAT, Ocean, Batu and Guts...when u wanna go finish it??...:D

waypastprime
01-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
I'll still got half bottle left...tat nite with bro DNAT, Ocean, Batu and Guts...when u wanna go finish it??...:D

Anytime lor..... but give mi a few days to recover from this pestering flu.... :(

Enjoy
04-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Any bros know where is tiantian?went boss to look for her twice but she is not working.

ian_dragonboat
04-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Enjoy
Any bros know where is tiantian?went boss to look for her twice but she is not working.

Tian Tian.... sweet sweet.

work for mummy 8 EVA?got tattoo on her rite shoulder, short height, big eye, nice boobs.
her pussy also nice. if it is the same gal, u got good taste.

Hitman
04-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
Tian Tian.... sweet sweet.

work for mummy 8 EVA?got tattoo on her rite shoulder, short height, big eye, nice boobs.
her pussy also nice. if it is the same gal, u got good taste. I also know a Tian Tian, that matches ian's descriptions, but the one I know is quite tall, well I mean tall for a girl and she's from SzeChuan. If we're talking about the same girl, then she's now in Las Vegas at Apollo.

The tattoo is that of a Dolphin, right?

ian_dragonboat
04-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
I also know a Tian Tian, that matches ian's descriptions, but the one I know is quite tall, well I mean tall for a girl and she's from SzeChuan. If we're talking about the same girl, then she's now in Las Vegas at Apollo.

The tattoo is that of a Dolphin, right?

heehee...for yr info...wat make mummy EVA so pop is bcose... under her r mostly sg young gal. she dun have any PRC under her fleet.

this Tian Tian, very playful, like to play 5-10. stake is who lose who strip off 1 clothing unTILL naked.
she also a gambler, like to bet on EPL MATCH.

Enjoy
04-10-2003, 05:23 PM
bro,tried pm u but ur mailbox full leh.u noe tiantian very well?care to share more?

Hitman
04-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
heehee...for yr info...wat make mummy EVA so pop is bcose... under her r mostly sg young gal. she dun have any PRC under her fleet.

this Tian Tian, very playful, like to play 5-10. stake is who lose who strip off 1 clothing unTILL naked.
she also a gambler, like to bet on EPL MATCH. Okay, different gal... :)

Have a good bonking weekend.... ;)

seekfun
21-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey bros, how about an outing to Boss KTV next week? I am thinking of Thursday evening. Interested please pm me with details.

darkstar
28-11-2003, 10:42 AM
havent gone boss long time since bad exp with mm eva - any updates on her?

btw cant remember what time boss HH n the damage fr 1 bot - any bro can help...

cheers

fun4evergood
29-11-2003, 02:58 AM
havent gone boss long time since bad exp with mm eva - any updates on her?

btw cant remember what time boss HH n the damage fr 1 bot - any bro can help...

cheers

Wah....u everywhere also wanted to go....really admired u....so rich...............:p

darkstar
04-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Wah....u everywhere also wanted to go....really admired u....so rich...............:p

i where got rich.....long time no go such place liao

Rof|maoxz
04-12-2003, 05:46 PM
He will try his best to try out every girls in every KTV outlets. :D

darkstar
04-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
He will try his best to try out every girls in every KTV outlets. :D

hahaha....wen i strike toto 6+1
then i sure chio u cheong w me.......swee bo?

waypastprime
05-12-2003, 08:52 AM
hahaha....wen i strike toto 6+1
then i sure chio u cheong w me.......swee bo?

If i kanna 6+1, I will treat u... :D

darkstar
05-12-2003, 07:24 PM
If i kanna 6+1, I will treat u... :D

ok...if anyone stirke 6+1...invite evryone fr this forum....gonna be the biggest n most grandest......wonder which ktv we will go dat fit the occasion n can take us all in....
giv yr input on coming new thread....6+1 dream ktv outing

dream on....