PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend KTV with girls during happy hours (3pm to 8pm)

SuperFriend
03-08-2003, 02:34 AM
For obvious reason, many of us cannot stay late in the KTV, but would still like to meet up with nice girls for some great time during happy hours.

Appreciate anyone can recommend any good KTV that open from 3pm and has girls to chat with...

Thanks a lot...:D

cheongkid
03-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by SuperFriend
For obvious reason, many of us cannot stay late in the KTV, but would still like to meet up with nice girls for some great time during happy hours.

Appreciate anyone can recommend any good KTV that open from 3pm and has girls to chat with...

Thanks a lot...:D
the obvious choice would be either MG or TH.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
the obvious choice would be either MG or TH.

IV at joo chiat and katong opp MG are fine too....

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 04:57 AM
just to add astro pub is also another popular early joint if you are in for vietnam/ cambodia

cheongkid
03-08-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
just to add astro pub is also another popular early joint if you are in for vietnam/ cambodia
yah, can pick up girl from this 51 Jazzy and go to nearby hotel for a quickie. :D

SuperFriend
03-08-2003, 05:41 AM
Thanks to all the bros that have given me good recommendations...

So far I have :

- MG
- TH
- IV
- Astro

However, since I am more prefer PRC girls, as I find them to be more knowledgable and able to speak better as compared to local girls or girls from other countries, wondering are there any PRC girls in the above KTVs ?

Thanks again...:p

wherewho
03-08-2003, 05:53 AM
Katong City located opposite of MG too i think you left it out of your list.

wherewho
03-08-2003, 05:54 AM
yah, can pick up girl from this 51 Jazzy and go to nearby hotel for a quickie. :D

Ya and cheap too. Some good finds there.

cheongkid
03-08-2003, 06:39 AM
Thanks to all the bros that have given me good recommendations...

So far I have :

- MG
- TH
- IV
- Astro

However, since I am more prefer PRC girls, as I find them to be more knowledgable and able to speak better as compared to local girls or girls from other countries, wondering are there any PRC girls in the above KTVs ?

PRC girls being more knowledgeable than local girls or other countries can be quite subjective. Aiyo bro, go KTV is to talk cock and rubba, who cares whether the girl is a uni grad or a farmer.

Katong, MG and TH all have PRCs.

see see only
03-08-2003, 08:35 AM
PRC girls being more knowledgeable than local girls or other countries can be quite subjective. Aiyo bro, go KTV is to talk cock and rubba, who cares whether the girl is a uni grad or a farmer.

BRO u can try reading the TH & Mg thread for some recommendation on those PRC.

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:36 AM

MG.

WWWII
03-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Thanks to all the bros that have given me good recHowever, since I am more prefer PRC girls, as I find them to be more knowledgable and able to speak better as compared to local girls or girls from other countries, wondering are there any PRC girls in the above KTVs ?

On the contrary, i prefer Local and M'sia Ladies. not those ah lians of course. The classier ones w/o the snob in fact.

fallen
03-08-2003, 04:44 PM
guys ur ktv are all oni name..
can give mi e details address and i go try it out ?
2 to 3 cna liao heheehe

fallen

factor-x
03-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by fallen
2 to 3 cna liao heheehe

-woah-

2-3 some more.

All the names of KTVs mentioned usually here have specific threads catering to them or general KTV threads featuring them. All the information you need are in there. Happy reading.

:D

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 06:48 PM
2 to 3 cna liao heheehe

fallen

what's cna? pardon my ignorance. Thanks!

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 06:51 PM

you are right. sat with a MG PRC who claimed to be a degree holder and is a total waste of $$$.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 06:52 PM
sometime girls the more ignorant the better.... too lau jiao i get put off by their "acts" if you brudders understand what i mean.

factor-x
03-08-2003, 06:54 PM
what's cna? pardon my ignorance. Thanks!

CNA is a global insurance provider.

But in his case, I think it's a typo error, he actually meant to say can.

SuperFriend
03-08-2003, 11:25 PM
sometime girls the more ignorant the better.... too lau jiao i get put off by their "acts" if you brudders understand what i mean.

I guess this is individual's preference... rubba and talking cock may be important, however, sometimes it is more enjoyable to chat with smart girls rather than Ah-Huei or Ah-Lian with full of tattoos on the body...

nothing right or wrong... cheers ! ;)

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:32 PM
For a life partner, definitely need someone whom you can hold an intellectual conversation with.

For release purposes, ah-lians will do just fine.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
For a life partner, definitely need someone whom you can hold an intellectual conversation with.

For release purposes, ah-lians will do just fine.

True true. Nt looking 4 wives here anni way.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:36 AM
I guess this is individual's preference... rubba and talking cock may be important, however, sometimes it is more enjoyable to chat with smart girls rather than Ah-Huei or Ah-Lian with full of tattoos on the body...

nothing right or wrong... cheers ! ;)

Too mani tattoos oso NO WAY for me. Scare scare lah. 'Fierce' man. Manhood oso cannot hard with gals like tat. Picture here Picture there. yikes yikes!

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:24 AM
Anni way just been to the ktv at GL lor 31, PRC gals many. U can try there if U want.

SuperFriend
04-08-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by wherewho
Anni way just been to the ktv at GL lor 31, PRC gals many. U can try there if U want.

Thanks for additional information.
GL lor 31 ... What is the name of the KTV ? Lots of PRC girls during happy hours ? Appreciate if you could provide tel. no. if possible...

Thanks again. :D

see see only
04-08-2003, 03:10 AM
Thanks for additional information.
GL lor 31 ... What is the name of the KTV ? Lots of PRC girls during happy hours ? Appreciate if you could provide tel. no. if possible...

Thanks again. :D

bro supe...., go to TH thread 4 more info if needed,
no need booking got 2 levels, but try b4 5pm if happy hours.
and try no go night bcoz latest info from by opposite kopi shop friend a lot of gers go other higher class ktv after 8pm.
i try recently happy hr time many gers dont know how 2 choose but after 830pm - "cold green green"

WackoKing
04-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
CNA is a global insurance provider.

But in his case, I think it's a typo error, he actually meant to say can.

OIC thanks!

fallen
05-08-2003, 09:09 AM
yup.////
sorry its suppose to be can ( typo )

hi factor X
i still dun get wat u mean..
honestly i nv been to night club and " night club "
those can be touch and bring out...
get wat i mean .. ? hehe
so actualli very new to tis ...
care to tell mi more ?
like e address of e night club ?
budget ? tips ? any rules or things i got to follow or wat...

fallen...

waypastprime
05-08-2003, 09:38 AM
yup.////
sorry its suppose to be can ( typo )

hi factor X
i still dun get wat u mean..
honestly i nv been to night club and " night club "
those can be touch and bring out...
get wat i mean .. ? hehe
so actualli very new to tis ...
care to tell mi more ?
like e address of e night club ?
budget ? tips ? any rules or things i got to follow or wat...

fallen...

MG Music Lounge

Tel No 63455983
Address 309 / 0311 Tanjong Katong Road S 437092

For budget question, i would prefer u to refer to the MG thread backdate to a couple of pages... (do abit of self-helping lah)

Tips is more on individual, range from 20-50.... up to u.... but dun spoil the fucking crows...
For tabaos, refer to the MG threads... coz no idea wat sort of gal u are looking for.... Remember MG has no mummy so do recee on your own

Ya ya, one rule of all, bring money....

For other KTV location, go to www.listings.com.sg

;)

darkshiver
05-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Bro Waypastprime,
Thanks for the listings addy. Damn useful.

Cheers!

hardrocksg
06-08-2003, 01:13 AM

Wat nearby hotel? jus a door away fm the toilet :D
BTW ur signature machiam reflecting something lei

hardrocksg
06-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Too mani tattoos oso NO WAY for me. Scare scare lah. 'Fierce' man. Manhood oso cannot hard with gals like tat. Picture here Picture there. yikes yikes!

Like tat u can stay away fm the face if ugly gal, machiam read comics mah

WackoKing
12-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
Like tat u can stay away fm the face if ugly gal, machiam read comics mah

true true.... though comics are nice but on girls it's better with a flawless white sheet.

WackoKing
12-08-2003, 09:00 PM

same preferences here............no way to tattoos....i ain't a comic fan either....hahaha