PDA

View Full Version : Raid

gedangsa
03-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Read that raid was conducted on night spots at Orchard, East Coast and Joo Chiat areas. Any bros have any further update ?

What will happen to us bros when the police come inside our KTV room while we were busy "molesting" and squeezing the girls ?

cheongkid
03-08-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa
Read that raid was conducted on night spots at Orchard, East Coast and Joo Chiat areas. Any bros have any further update ?

What will happen to us bros when the police come inside our KTV room while we were busy "molesting" and squeezing the girls ?
I think the girls and the management will be in a deeper shit than us. At most the officers will take down our particulars. But if drugs were found in the premises, then ho sei liao...all got to 'up the lorry'...

:(

MrDevil
03-08-2003, 01:29 AM

u must be molesting and squeezing until blur blur liao, raid come get caught red handed. I believe in most cases, you guys will be left alone in the room, unless you are caught with pants down.

cyberguy
03-08-2003, 02:39 AM
I think the recept-lady will alert all rooms with the "Telecom" machines near every door of the room, unless you are bonking the ladies and couldn't keep-in-place timely...

Bro gedangsa, still go Relax or not???

hardrocksg
03-08-2003, 02:52 AM

Yeah bols!
Boss was one of the victims
Luckily us not doin much.......

tanterry
03-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by cyberguy
I think the recept-lady will alert all rooms with the "Telecom" machines near every door of the room, unless you are bonking the ladies and couldn't keep-in-place timely...

U never seen raid operation b4 huh?? The receptionist would the the first to be up the lorry, if she caught signalling you guys.

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by tanterry
U never seen raid operation b4 huh?? The receptionist would the the first to be up the lorry, if she caught signalling you guys.

A receptionist's job is to receive customers anyway, so tough luck if police comes-a-knocking, heehee. LL "receive" them.

akaza24
03-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
Yeah bols!
Boss was one of the victims
Luckily us not doin much.......

Yah, was at Boss last nite. The mummy told me she kanna brought to CNB "drink coffee" on Friday.

nokia6110
12-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by akaza24
Yah, was at Boss last nite. The mummy told me she kanna brought to CNB "drink coffee" on Friday.
heard that those dickson gal , and novena gal kenna stayed overnite in cantonment , mus giv the av 5 dlr to buy supper for them. no free makan down there in cantonment.

gedangsa
12-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by cyberguy

Stop going to Relaxation Health liao, all girls there CMI one. Go there only if want the JG fron Cindy

Kdajong99
13-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by akaza24

The frequency of raids at Boss is going up. Last two visits kena raid. Come to think of it, both are on Thursday nites. :(