PDA

View Full Version : peninsular

guerillafuck
01-08-2003, 12:07 AM
Anyone been to the massage parlour at the second floor?
It was my virgin hc....as i used to hang out there quite often...n although looks of girls, facilities n price makes it not worth goin bakc, it has a kinda seedy quality which i like.

The massage there also was sensual as they prefer to stroke n rub rather than hard massage.

Anyway, thinking of goin for my monthly vice trip n kinda hard up on cash so nothing above $50. Narrowed my choices down to this hc where hj can bargain to $20 or da lu lsb.

Wat do ya'll think...espacially those who've juz visited this hc.?

saint
01-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Why not just go Petain and ask for HJ....I'm sure they charge cheaper rates and without admission fees like HC.

Also can go to GL thai.....cheaper also ($40), plus can do everything and you can still choose what girls you like....now economy so bad....can save must save....hahaha....even engage in vice must economise.

nokia6110
01-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by saint
Why not just go Petain and ask for HJ....I'm sure they charge cheaper rates and without admission fees like HC.

Also can go to GL thai.....cheaper also ($40), plus can do everything and you can still choose what girls you like....now economy so bad....can save must save....hahaha....even engage in vice must economise.
go to the maassage at amk ave 10. look for Ya ya the lady boss, nice face, hj free. best way to economise.jus pay her 10 dlr tip.

Cool_Dick
01-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
go to the maassage at amk ave 10. look for Ya ya the lady boss, nice face, hj free. best way to economise.jus pay her 10 dlr tip.

Bro, can specify the address?

kbkbkns
19-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by guerillafuck
Anyone been to the massage parlour at the second floor?
It was my virgin hc....as i used to hang out there quite often...n although looks of girls, facilities n price makes it not worth goin bakc, it has a kinda seedy quality which i like.

The massage there also was sensual as they prefer to stroke n rub rather than hard massage.

went there few days ago but didn't go in coz look like indian shop, how much they charge? and is the lady there good? somemore the signboard showing "multi racial.."

girllover
19-10-2003, 02:41 AM
The place is called New Peninsula Health Centre, only indian and malay masseuse, dun think got young girls. Maybe now different.

Boobster72
19-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by kbkbkns
went there few days ago but didn't go in coz look like indian shop, how much they charge? and is the lady there good? somemore the signboard showing "multi racial.."

All I can say is ... if you are there, DONT GO IN !!!!

This place sucks , if you know what I mean. I have nothing against Indian massage parlours but this place ..... the girls are nothing to shout about and the massage .... touch here touch there type.

I dun think the girls are trained at all , except how to get extra money from HJs.

I am never stepping in there again .... I'd rather cross over to Execlsior Hotel and get my massage there.

I repeat again ... DONT GO IN !!! You'll regret it for sure.

kbkbkns
20-10-2003, 08:13 PM
hey boobster, thanks for the warning dude, will stay away from there hehe... for my personal opinion malay girls are damn horny man, so far only tried 2 and damn good but shop closed liao :( 1 enjoy doing fj and 1 even let me cum in her mouth! really miss them..

mars2000
22-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Hi

I have been here a couple of times. It is true hard to get good looking gals here. Most of them are old and rejected items. But occasinally you do get young gals here and the service and treatment is far much better than other HCs which make up for the lack of physcial quality.