PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Centre

nokia6110
31-07-2003, 08:11 PM
so how?
any bro still chiong pearl ctr.

after chinese newspaper reported abt that place.
saw 1 lau chio or rather lau swee, quite slim , sitting
at the door in 1 of those shop in 3rd flr near escalator.
She look quite familiar in the hc scene, maybe in parkview or grand hotel during the 80s.

saw the ex sms young auntie , name anna , now running her own
new tui na shop also in 3rd floor , facing the main rd .

pig40
31-07-2003, 11:28 PM
I think that lau chio is Coco, very skinny. Some shops were forced to close as a result of ZaoBao's article.

klik88
31-07-2003, 11:43 PM
After newspaper reported the place, less people want to go there already.

nokia6110
01-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by pig40
I think that lau chio is Coco, very skinny. Some shops were forced to close as a result of ZaoBao's article.
she still standing down there, wearing tight skirt and bare shoulder and back. suggesting her place can hanky panky.

rivervale3
01-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
so how?
any bro still chiong pearl ctr.

after chinese newspaper reported abt that place.
saw 1 lau chio or rather lau swee, quite slim , sitting
at the door in 1 of those shop in 3rd flr near escalator.
She look quite familiar in the hc scene, maybe in parkview or grand hotel during the 80s.

saw the ex sms young auntie , name anna , now running her own
new tui na shop also in 3rd floor , facing the main rd .

For e past 1 week, passed by there, esp the 1st floor tuina shop next to 4D shop, closed. Wonder if kena raided!!

owen10
01-08-2003, 11:18 PM
A few wks sinz I been to PC ... wow so dramatic change ah ... got some shops close oredi! Maybe will reccee soon n upd bros here.

Know y Pearl Ctr was in the news??? I suspect d 1/2 ball bitch beside the 4D shop may b attracting too much attention liao. Always bare her back n give 1/2 balls .. wont it give ppl impression she's selling SEX??? i thk d women walking past the shop oso fear for their husbands lah ...

rivervale3
02-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by owen10
A few wks sinz I been to PC ... wow so dramatic change ah ... got some shops close oredi! Maybe will reccee soon n upd bros here.

Know y Pearl Ctr was in the news??? I suspect d 1/2 ball bitch beside the 4D shop may b attracting too much attention liao. Always bare her back n give 1/2 balls .. wont it give ppl impression she's selling SEX??? i thk d women walking past the shop oso fear for their husbands lah ...

Ya, the 4D shop next door offers 1/2 ball for SCORE bet, these 2 women kiasu also tak boleh tahan give their 1/2 ball, hehehe....

sglookout
03-08-2003, 10:14 AM
I was at Chinatown for makan.

Went to reccee PC.

At PC, saw a few stores closed and the regular joint I go, the girls have changed. Older. ( Shit)

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by rivervale3
Ya, the 4D shop next door offers 1/2 ball for SCORE bet, these 2 women kiasu also tak boleh tahan give their 1/2 ball, hehehe....

LoL.

Buy "eat balls" then.

:D

owen10
04-08-2003, 01:57 AM
today juz passed by PC, went in to reccee the situation there.

confirmed the 'give 1/2 ball PRC' still there, but as usual bo business lah.

1 shop on e 3rd lvl near escalator which used to ve many PRCs sitting outside has oredi closed down.

overall biz was poor; even ard 8pm+, d owners of a few shops were still aggressively walking out from their shops to jio biz.

maybe the poor biz could force d shops to lower their prices 1 day. with all d bad publicity n tui na shops mushrooming everywh ppl can always visit elsewh for a good massage. juz a thought ...

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:01 AM
Sometimes, the media is a lil hardless. Quite pitiful oso lah these ppl.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by sglookout
I was at Chinatown for makan.

Went to reccee PC.

At PC, saw a few stores closed and the regular joint I go, the girls have changed. Older. ( Shit)

Yup, the old gals ain't there anni more.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by owen10

Hmmm. Never got a chance to see 1/2 balls the last time i was there. damn

dkong
04-08-2003, 04:51 PM
Bro wherewho, dont have to feel disappointed cos the girls there w/half ball r not really big boobs n chio.

:p

ultrajs
04-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Yup, given that the massage shop is just next to the 4D outlet, you will feel that everyone is watching you when you go and ask for massage service & price from the girls. I do agreed that the 1/2 ball shown by the bitch can really make you "steam".....

But after the bad FRs posted by the fellow bros.....it's good that they close shop for good. Anyway, PPC will still be a better place for massage and HJ special..........e.g. Ang Thiam Wah, Sun Taipei, LMKZ...etc.

dkong
06-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ultrajs
Yup, given that the massage shop is just next to the 4D outlet, you will feel that everyone is watching you when you go and ask for massage service & price from the girls. I do agreed that the 1/2 ball shown by the bitch can really make you "steam".....

But after the bad FRs posted by the fellow bros.....it's good that they close shop for good. Anyway, PPC will still be a better place for massage and HJ special..........e.g. Ang Thiam Wah, Sun Taipei, LMKZ...etc.

Hi can tell me which floor is Ang Thiam Wah located??? Any gals to recommend? Thanks! :D

sglookout
06-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Feeling boring a night, so I decided to venture at PC.

Tried a 2nd lvl shop and opt for a 90 min session. The lady ( cannot remember her name) is a local.

She claimed that now all PRC girls are no more in PC. Went into hiding as AV is eyeing that place. It seems like those with work permit cannot work for tui na shops. That's why shops which only have PRC girls had to close shop.

Also this girl, her skills sucks and no sp**.

I damn sian and defintelywasted my $$ there.

I will avoid PC for the time being.

owen10
08-08-2003, 02:03 AM
THANKS to d IDIOTIC REPORTER, I thk eventually PC will start losing its appeal as a tui na hub with a wide variety of attractive gals to choose fr, with more shops closing down.

Fr this forum can see tt there ve been fewer threads on PC these days, with bros sticking to PPC .. some migrating to JSP area, some East Coast, some Serangoon ...

I remember when the tui na concept started in sg, PC was 1 of the popular joints n biz was often brisk. well, maybe it will take time for the public to forget abt all d bad press. to woo e customers bk, they will ve to lower down their prices n get younger n prettier PRCs .. .. (juz passed by yesterday, most of d PRC cant really make it. mainly mid 30s n above)