PDA

View Full Version : Blue Hawaii Spa

Palin
30-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Was pretty horny yesterday. Decided to go RR at JSP. Was ushered in by a chio bu, later then realised she is XQ but alamak, the one who came in not her. Asked for her and was told by the she ganna booked liao. Wanted to wear my bemudas and ciao but the lady persuaded me to stay. Later told me her name Xue Er. Claimed she 28 but looked older leh. Then heard XQ went in next room with a cheongster (he sounded pretty old), claimed he dun love his wife and lotsa crap.

Throughout the massage session, overheard XQ (next cubicle) claiming she no husband nor bf and the guy sounded even more delighted. Later, muack muack came and I knew liao....funny thing was XE neber ask me wan anythng, mebbi me look too decent liao...hahaha...but shit man, getting more horny, mustered the courage ask her "here izzit only certain gals do special?" She looked puzzled but later said not really. No concrete ans....sianz, paid and left. Apparently, she and Yun Yun were the pioneers, been here since June but was outshone by XQ. No wonder lah, neber ask wanna special. However, wld add that her massage on average not too bad cos she use strength but I had better ones.

Buay tahan liao, went blue hawaii next bldg ard 4.15. Ask got young ones, the recept said got wait cos 1 china gal inside serving, recommend M'sian, tot can try, then she walk in...whoa lan, cannot make it, fat and old....sianz liao, tot muz go home pcc. Suddenly, as I walked out, 1 young china gal went in...face look see beh dao.....the recept quickely cheonged out, ask me wan or not....Of cse, later got to know this gal as Amy. She was quite chatty and currently werking in tian wai ren jian ktv, whoa exp place siah. Massage so so, giggled "wanna special". Quoted me 80 for BJ and 100 for FJ. Opted for FJ, started with me licking and kissing her, ear, face, body, then starting to suck hard on her nipple...whoa she enjoy liao, then ask her blow me. First, she started off with licking my nipples, then put cap before blowing. Kinda inexp cos she make my didi uncomfortable. Suck for a while, then ask me missionary. I counter her be on top. She obliged and after short while I came.

I realised that place lack of privacy. Only a curtain concealed the room. If that fucking ah peh or AV came in, me jia lat liao....but some pple might find it even more exciting....haha, giving excuse for coming too fast.

FR on Amy:
Looks: 6.5 (kinda dao but actually quite chatty)
Body: 6.5 (abit of tummy, due to late nite suppers and breast ard A-cup. Me prefer big melons)
Massage: 5 (so so, inexp, guess not her trade)
HJ: N.A.
BJ: 6
FJ: 7 (obliging)

Total damage: 30 + 100
Hope it helps.

factor-x
31-07-2003, 12:17 AM
Should have been more direct @ the first joint, heehee.

But maybe the 2nd joint was a blessing in disguise?

:D

owen10
31-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Hey bro palin

wow! u really sounded really horny that day!

fr yr FR it seems u ve visited 2 massage parlors, got massaged by 2 diff women fr 2 diff shops n anthr 1 for FJ!

so total damage tt day within 3 hours = $40 massage (RR) + $30 massage (BHS) + $130 massage n FJ (BHS) = $200 ???

bro u loaded siah ...

factor-x
31-07-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by owen10
so total damage tt day within 3 hours = $40 massage (RR) + $30 massage (BHS) + $130 massage n FJ (BHS) = $200 ???

bro u loaded siah ...

Maybe he struck Toto/4D/S-League or any other forms of punt?

heehee.

Maybe it's his annual outing?

tanterry
31-07-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
Maybe he struck Toto/4D/S-League or any other forms of punt?

heehee.

Maybe it's his annual outing?

yeah lor... apparently, the 7th month has just started.;)

waypastprime
31-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Palin
Of cse, later got to know this gal as Amy. She was quite chatty and currently werking in tian wai ren jian ktv, whoa exp place siah. Massage so so, giggled "wanna special".

I guess u meant tian shang ren jian lah... Club de Tycoon... ;)

klik88
31-07-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Palin
Was pretty horny yesterday. Decided to go RR at JSP. Was ushered in by a chio bu, later then realised she is XQ but alamak, the one who came in not her. Asked for her and was told by the she ganna booked liao. Wanted to wear my bemudas and ciao but the lady persuaded me to stay. Later told me her name Xue Er. Claimed she 28 but looked older leh. Then heard XQ went in next room with a cheongster (he sounded pretty old), claimed he dun love his wife and lotsa crap.

Throughout the massage session, overheard XQ (next cubicle) claiming she no husband nor bf and the guy sounded even more delighted. Later, muack muack came and I knew liao....funny thing was XE neber ask me wan anythng, mebbi me look too decent liao...hahaha...but shit man, getting more horny, mustered the courage ask her "here izzit only certain gals do special?" She looked puzzled but later said not really. No concrete ans....sianz, paid and left. Apparently, she and Yun Yun were the pioneers, been here since June but was outshone by XQ. No wonder lah, neber ask wanna special. However, wld add that her massage on average not too bad cos she use strength but I had better ones.

Buay tahan liao, went blue hawaii next bldg ard 4.15. Ask got young ones, the recept said got wait cos 1 china gal inside serving, recommend M'sian, tot can try, then she walk in...whoa lan, cannot make it, fat and old....sianz liao, tot muz go home pcc. Suddenly, as I walked out, 1 young china gal went in...face look see beh dao.....the recept quickely cheonged out, ask me wan or not....Of cse, later got to know this gal as Amy. She was quite chatty and currently werking in tian wai ren jian ktv, whoa exp place siah. Massage so so, giggled "wanna special". Quoted me 80 for BJ and 100 for FJ. Opted for FJ, started with me licking and kissing her, ear, face, body, then starting to suck hard on her nipple...whoa she enjoy liao, then ask her blow me. First, she started off with licking my nipples, then put cap before blowing. Kinda inexp cos she make my didi uncomfortable. Suck for a while, then ask me missionary. I counter her be on top. She obliged and after short while I came.

I realised that place lack of privacy. Only a curtain concealed the room. If that fucking ah peh or AV came in, me jia lat liao....but some pple might find it even more exciting....haha, giving excuse for coming too fast.

FR on Amy:
Looks: 6.5 (kinda dao but actually quite chatty)
Body: 6.5 (abit of tummy, due to late nite suppers and breast ard A-cup. Me prefer big melons)
Massage: 5 (so so, inexp, guess not her trade)
HJ: N.A.
BJ: 6
FJ: 7 (obliging)

Total damage: 30 + 100
Hope it helps.

IF only cover with curtain , I don't want special. Too dangerous!

Palin
02-08-2003, 02:10 PM
No lah. RR $40, Blue Hawaii $30 + special $100, so itz $170...yah but tink itz a bit ex, esp when that place no steambath or any facilities......for bros who love the adrenalin rush of making love in close proximity with the outside world (a thin piece of curtain)....haha

Sunny
03-08-2003, 02:05 AM
XQ is like that lah, standard dialogue with all the dirty ah peks. i hear it almost each time i'm there. hv asked the other girls for HJ but so far no luck leh. XQ remains the hot fav there but beware......she'll try to suck your money dry so beware. Many dumb asses paid her 50 bucks for HJ.

noppensg
03-08-2003, 02:11 AM
what is XQ's price for BJ & FJ? is it HC price? tks!

Sunny
03-08-2003, 03:14 AM
i'm nt sure. think no FJ. HJ is about 30 to 50. see how gd u can talk lah. hv fun. i usually get the other girls for a good hard massage only.